PDA

View Full Version : Bronze Nazereth > Kanye West (Rapper/Producer)

Gutta J.85
05-23-2006, 02:48 PM
anybody agree that Bronze has better production then YE and he's a billion light years a better rapper ?

THE W
05-23-2006, 02:53 PM
i'll tell ya when i hear bronze's album :(

pussy-with-teeth
05-23-2006, 03:12 PM
lol not at all

bronze has tight beats but kanye been holdin the title for the best producer since hovs blueprint imo

kanye is the man right now...2 good solos..be....his work on other albums....honestly how many hits has the man produced in like 4 years..damn...bronze is cool but that thats when it stops..he aint fuckin with k right now

Bronze Nazareth
05-24-2006, 12:09 AM
kanye is the man right now...2 good solos..be....his work on other albums....honestly how many hits has the man produced in like 4 years

You crazy, Kanye is good on the beats, but are we counting hits or dope music? my joints is more real, and honestly WAAAAAY better than Kanye's lyrics. Besides Kanye's had co and ghost writers.....come on gimme some respect!

pussy-with-teeth
05-24-2006, 04:39 AM
You crazy, Kanye is good on the beats, but are we counting hits or dope music? Bronze is more real, and honestly WAAAAAY better than Kanye's lyrics. Besides Kanye's had co and ghost writers.....

i disagree

kanye has better beats than bronze and he is a better rapper too

FrenchShin
05-24-2006, 04:44 AM
y'all trippin on everything that gets the Wu label... Bronze is really good. ok. Kanye's really good. ok.

but we'll see if Bronze'll get as much props as Kanye in the industry. coz, without being a dick rider, many ppl agree to say that Kanye is very talented and brings a lot to that rap game, but he was patient enough to wait for his turn. it took long.

Bronze'll have the same chance, if he makes the right moves.

Jimmy Focus
05-24-2006, 08:06 AM
its not even fair two compare those two. they're both completely different artists.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-24-2006, 10:52 AM
I can't believe u guys.Kanye's late registratioon is garbage.

pussy-with-teeth
05-24-2006, 10:57 AM
I can't believe u guys.Kanye's late registratioon is garbage.

naw it wasnt as good as the first one but it wasnt wack

cd >>>new bronze album

05-24-2006, 11:15 AM
For me it is wack man.I was excited when I coped it but when I heard it I understood that I bought a commercial job without bangers.Some plain beats only for the Tv.Not my style.Bronze fo sho.

pussy-with-teeth
05-24-2006, 11:19 AM
For me it is wack man.I was excited when I coped it but when I heard it I understood that I bought a commercial job without bangers.Some plain beats only for the Tv.Not my style.Bronze fo sho.

lol u sound like a groupie...the first kanye album was way better than the lg but its still not wack...that "Gone" shit is ill....so is that moma track he had...first kanye album owns new bronze album

05-24-2006, 11:25 AM
I am not a groopie man.I believe in kanye's skills (For Example I love Overnight Celebrity) but I am dissapointed with the second release.I agree.First kanye album owns new bronze.But the second is crap.Peace.

deadlymelody
05-24-2006, 11:31 AM
I would love to say my opinion but im I havent heard the new album.

num2son
05-24-2006, 11:47 AM
I agree

the silencer
05-24-2006, 11:54 AM
i thought Kanye's first album with the bear on the cover was ok...definitely not his best work tho...

i didnt hear his second album cuz i stopped givin a shit about him after too many club hits and shit like that..

Bronze on the other hand...im not sure ive ever heard a Bronze-produced track i didnt really like....

keep in mind: he produced almost the entire Wu Indie Culture album and that was dope as FUCK..

as for The Great Migration i think its a fuckin classic...yea theyre two diff artists or whatever but they both do use alota samples and i def think Bronze is more consistent with the beats and his beats just seem more melodic and have more soul in them.....Kanyes beats now sound like hes maybe tryin too hard....i dono i havnt paid that much attention to his shit lately..

ive been spinnin the advance of Great Migration for days now...it beats any album Kanyes done (fuck Blueprint, it was pretty tight but it blew up cuz all the bitches loved Jay-Z)

and Bronze is a better lyricist no question..

Longbongcilvaringz
06-04-2006, 12:01 PM
You crazy, Kanye is good on the beats, but are we counting hits or dope music? my joints is more real, and honestly WAAAAAY better than Kanye's lyrics. Besides Kanye's had co and ghost writers.....come on gimme some respect!

haha, how did i miss this thread. pwt and kanye nuked by bronze himself. that'll teach people to respect the real.

THE W
06-04-2006, 12:43 PM
if all the stuff about him having a personal orchestrator and ghostwriters are true i dont see how you can sit here and say he's better then someone who makes his music by himself?

on top of the fact(not fact, but opinion) that bronze makes iller music reguardless.

Orion Nebulus
06-04-2006, 01:07 PM
Bronze all the way. Cunt with teeth needs to get his head examined.

IvanKorbi
06-04-2006, 02:13 PM
if all the stuff about him having a personal orchestrator and ghostwriters are true i dont see how you can sit here and say he's better then someone who makes his music by himself?

Diddy's been doing that for years. Even Nas used ghostwriters to write hooks for him on streets disciple. And i'm really looking forward to that day Skillz reveals who he's been writing for.

On topic: I refuse to compare kanye and bronze, it's not the same music. but i like both.

pussy-with-teeth
06-04-2006, 02:20 PM
Bronze all the way. Cunt with teeth needs to get his head examined.

why u dont go fuck your mother ? i got my opinion and thats fuckin it...kanye beats are 14578357834,2323,323.323 times iller than bronzes so what now ??? fuck u man

THE W
06-04-2006, 02:52 PM
good for you kiddo :thumbup:

pussy-with-teeth
06-04-2006, 03:03 PM
good for you kiddo :thumbup:

why u postin your worthless peace of opinion ?? aint nobody fuckin asked u something....

tical2000
06-04-2006, 03:06 PM
anybody agree that Bronze has better production then YE and he's a billion light years a better rapper ?

nope

Orion Nebulus
06-04-2006, 03:20 PM
why u dont go fuck your mother ? i got my opinion and thats fuckin it...kanye beats are 14578357834,2323,323.323 times iller than bronzes so what now ??? fuck u man

Awwwwwww...just cry yourself a river.

pussy-with-teeth
06-04-2006, 03:22 PM
Awwwwwww...just cry yourself a river.

awwwwwwwwwwwww just fuck yourself

KBOS
06-04-2006, 03:24 PM
I like 90% of Kanyees production (I hated gold digger tho) and he;s on point with the topics on many of his songs, but his rapping sucks, my own farts have a better flow then him and my 6 year old cousin has a better vocabulary.

Orion Nebulus
06-04-2006, 03:34 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwww just fuck yourself

Hahahaha....can someone please give this lil boy a hug.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-04-2006, 04:27 PM
it's funny he posts his opinion & demands respect then slams everyone elses

smh

whitey
06-04-2006, 04:41 PM
if bronze got pushed by exects the way kanye does you'd be saying the samething about him pussy boy.

Definitive X
06-04-2006, 10:29 PM
As an emcee, you gotta digest Bronze's shit...he had one line: "Broke myself out of jail, cuz I'm the truth" that I didn't understand till I heard it again...and again...and again...for those who didn't get it, it refers to that old saying "The truth shall set you free"...Kanye is more overt, while Bronze is definitely more subliminal...he also has a much better lyrical quality...and he can hold his own with some of his guest artists! 'Ye got outshined by NaS, Common, and Hov on his own LP...and he also caught it from Kweli and Mos Def on College Dropout...so, that's all...and in terms of beats, Bronze has more varied styles...Kanye always uses those snare/clap drums in his beats...if Kanye did more work like he did on Be, I'd put him ahead of Bronze, but face it: he doesn't. Much props for 'Ye; Hell, he put Chi-Town on the map. But Bronze Nazareth just sounds better to me on both sides of the ball...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-05-2006, 11:53 AM

on top of the fact(not fact, but opinion) that bronze makes iller music reguardless.
bingo

Kanye aint no rapper,im sorry but if you cant sit down and write your own material and you gotta pay niggaz to write ya shit and expect props from that then you crazy...and anyone who is on his nuts after knowing some shit like that is a hardcore groupie who prolly wants to suck his dick..kanye west will never earn my respect after i found out from numerous sources that he dont write half his shit which makes him a performer..not an artist..period...he is only good for amusing cats on stage and making other peoples writing sound good with his voice ..period

as for as his beats are concerned,if it wasnt for that white guy that actually puts him more of the work than he does on the beats..they wouldnt even sound as creative or as nice as bronze's beats..sorry but this cat is short of being a fruad to me and all that his keeping his head above water is the help from the cats backing him up,you wanna give props,give props to his ghostwriters and ghost producers period

im all for creativity in your own best efforts and i know without a doubt that bronze does his own shit..now as far as who/s music i like better,its a no brainer..ive heard some cool kanye shit and i wont knock all his shit but i cant listen to his whole cd and walk out amused..sorry b..

and all you kanye groupies wont change my mind either

pussy-with-teeth
06-05-2006, 12:40 PM
bingo

Kanye aint no rapper,im sorry but if you cant sit down and write your own material and you gotta pay niggaz to write ya shit and expect props from that then you crazy...and anyone who is on his nuts after knowing some shit like that is a hardcore groupie who prolly wants to suck his dick..kanye west will never earn my respect after i found out from numerous sources that he dont write half his shit which makes him a performer..not an artist..period...he is only good for amusing cats on stage and making other peoples writing sound good with his voice ..period

as for as his beats are concerned,if it wasnt for that white guy that actually puts him more of the work than he does on the beats..they wouldnt even sound as creative or as nice as bronze's beats..sorry but this cat is short of being a fruad to me and all that his keeping his head above water is the help from the cats backing him up,you wanna give props,give props to his ghostwriters and ghost producers period

im all for creativity in your own best efforts and i know without a doubt that bronze does his own shit..now as far as who/s music i like better,its a no brainer..ive heard some cool kanye shit and i wont knock all his shit but i cant listen to his whole cd and walk out amused..sorry b..

and all you kanye groupies wont change my mind either

nobody knows how much of kanyes lyrics are seld written or ghost written shit ... but i dont care anyway..this takes nothin away from an artist ...the fuck u talkin about him been no artist anymore...that only makes him no lyricist anymore....rapping is still art..flowin is art...makin beats is art...lol at u belivin that kanye aint producing his own shit...lol...son aint got ghost producers like u think..he is a ghost producer..or he was...whateva his beats are better than bronzes - thats why every mc wants to work with kanye....kanye came from chi and he was the one that made jay droppin a hot album after he made 3 fucked up LPs...blueprint was the shit cause of the production, mostld done by kanye...kanye been holdin it down with his first solo LP too...and u can go through alot of the best albums that came out last years - and see kanye beats on there...blueprint...the fix..the lost tapes..BE...quality (wasnt that good but kanye had ill shit on there) and kanyes solo had some crazy stuff on there too....

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-05-2006, 12:55 PM
you are clearly in denial and you are one cat i dont waste time arguing with so forget about it..believe what u want,imma know what i know...period

Oztradamus
06-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Bronze is easily a better MC than Kanyeeezeee, but Kanye is still improving.. Beatwise, Bronze is nice, but he's not touching Kanye at all.. All the joints he's laced Jigga with, side production and his album production are just incredible... I hope he brings more Hip-Hop shitt for his new album though. Only joints I was feeling of the Late Registration album are "Late", "Gone","Touch The Sky", "My Way Home" & "We Major"

Definitive X
06-06-2006, 12:16 PM
^^^I think Kanye's beats have improved drastically...but they don't have too much replay value to me...with Bronze, I can go back and listen to some of the same beats over and over and over again, and still be entertained...and maybe it's just me, but I play out Kanye's albums after only two or three listens...

Prolifical ENG
06-06-2006, 12:30 PM
Its cool that Bronze actually replied to this thread and lets people know its actually him unlike the many others that lurk this place.

It is very hard to compare these 2. GOing to have to wait to see if Bronze gets his chance to shine just like Kanye had to wait so long.

THE W
06-06-2006, 12:36 PM
why u postin your worthless peace of opinion ?? aint nobody fuckin asked u something....
.........u mad?

JackTrippa718JR
06-06-2006, 02:28 PM
All you have to do is look at Kanye's track record and look at Bronze's. It's not even lose. DING DING DING...The winner is Kanye by Knockout 2 minutes & 59 seconds in the first Round.

Blastah
06-06-2006, 02:55 PM
Haha, funny thread and fun posts... :cheerlie:

pussy-with-teeth
06-06-2006, 03:12 PM
All you have to do is look at Kanye's track record and look at Bronze's. It's not even lose. DING DING DING...The winner is Kanye by Knockout 2 minutes & 59 seconds in the first Round.

word

ace digi
06-06-2006, 06:32 PM
when it comes to lyrics kanye is not even comparable to bronze, a true poetic artist. Beats is a different story, bronze is incredibly dope on production but kanye is the producer of songs like overnight celebrity one of the best beats in the past couple years.

Unforgiven
06-06-2006, 07:31 PM
F:fucku:K KANYE

Longbongcilvaringz
06-06-2006, 09:02 PM

that isnt the question. read before you write.

Robert
06-07-2006, 12:30 AM
Yeah,you get the impression that kanye aint that smart from his lyrics and his general behaviour,but he can certainly produce (get by for kweli,that common stuff,college dropout),
Bronze is ten times the emcee but i dont think you can compare the beat style (Kanye appeals to a wider demographic wit his more commercial beats whereas Bronze's style is less formulaic,like nothing the game is seein right now)
so for mine bronze is better overall
peace