PDA

View Full Version : Wu Tang Saves The World

da kid toney
05-23-2006, 06:25 PM
i know how! i can explain but folks need to want to know
no joke

go vote after you red at least 5 of my replies. replies came when people knew how to play ping pong for real for real... "the table" tennis

iīm boris becker, we playin on grass and i serve first ..like

they just need to invest 50% of their properties and the world will be totally different in aprox. 15-20 years. no more hunger, very less wars, medicine for all, nature gettin treated right .. aso

re>

Visionz
05-23-2006, 08:47 PM
you must not pay your own bills to be thinkin that people can just invest half their income like it wasn't shit. Some people, on a monthly basis, got more bills than they got money. What does the future hold for them?

denaturat
05-23-2006, 08:57 PM
even if Jay-z, Diddy and the much less rich Wu-Tang gave up all of their money it would have no effect on poverty and wars in the world. their money is nothing compared with what is needed. in addition current problems require more than simply throwing money around. how do you deal with corrupt and oppressive regimes all over the world?

da kid toney
05-23-2006, 09:53 PM
you must not pay your own bills to be thinkin that people can just invest half their income like it wasn't shit. Some people, on a monthly basis, got more bills than they got money. What does the future hold for them?

iīm talking about the wu members. they got enough, can spend half and would still live like kings.

da kid toney
05-23-2006, 09:58 PM
even if Jay-z, Diddy and the much less rich Wu-Tang gave up all of their money it would have no effect on poverty and wars in the world. their money is nothing compared with what is needed. in addition current problems require more than simply throwing money around. how do you deal with corrupt and oppressive regimes all over the world?

i will response to this later. lol is there timeout in tennis?

Visionz
05-23-2006, 10:11 PM
I thought you were talkin about everyone, now you're just being crazy. If Bill Gates gave half of his away we'd still be fucked.

da kid toney
05-24-2006, 07:42 AM
I thought you were talkin about everyone, now you're just being crazy. If Bill Gates gave half of his away we'd still be fucked.

in the first.. iīm talking bout wu members. if they do so...all black and hip hop artists who can afford that, will do so. after that..ALL musicians.. after that.. actors and also bill gates and people like that... see. it will be a lot of cash, once a few respected men start it...

and yes. itīs still not enough cash to save the world at once. today you can send tons of food and medicine to africa and next week... they hungry again, still need medicine.. i said it. it needs a totally different way to think and do that. i will explain that later...

LHX
05-24-2006, 09:27 AM
i will keep this thread open for a while

da kid toney
05-24-2006, 02:18 PM

ok. lets count the money. rae talked about 500 million on imobilarity. well.. letz say itīs 300 million ,, if they stand up and put the money in the pot..all them brothers, like jay or diddy will put their cash in too. so letz say we got 1 billion then.

1 billion dollars is enough money to start something. okay. to get more money.. invest in food industrie. cause people need to eat everyday so thatīs something where one canīt loose money, but gain it. BUT..there must be some new like mcdonalds or subway was when they started. new food. the logical consequence of what wu tang learned is a Veggie-restaurant chain. can also come as fast food chain, so it reaches all customers. people maybe not ready to understand that beefeating isnīt right, but if the veggie food taste as good as the meat.. they will change their mind sooner or later. especially when the price for the veggie food will be lower than the meat price. i found very tasty veggie food what can nowwhere be found in the world, except here where i live. donīt ask me wh but it is like that. i was in many european countries and got replies from the states too that the food isnīt available over there. recently itīs a lil bit more expensive than meat, but that will change when a company buys much of it and thatīs when the boys make up a fastfood veggie chain.. i worked in food business for years and letz say, one of these restaurants is at the cost 100 thousand $. build smaller ones near schools universities and the cost for these is 50.000$ . ok. them restaurants will be build in the industry countries, where people usually go to mcdonalds and can afford to buy that everyday. letz say there gon be 200 restaurants in the beginning. thereīs 100 big cities (over 100.000 citizens) in germany. thatīs 50 small restaurants = 5 Million Dollars and 150 big restaurants = 15 million $ - 20 Million $ and nearly 90 Million people in germany can reach one restaurant in their local area easy.

and thatīs just 20 Million Dollars . peanuts.. same procedure in france where less restaurants will be needed and in the uk, spain poland netherlands and the states (need much more , count with 500 (37 million $) restaurants in the beginning)

so letz say itīs all overall 100 Million $ just for the base of the food mission.
still there 900 Million $ left.. now that we feed the people right (will have effection on the ghosts of each and everyone, for that hate and wars will reduce automaticially) , how about to give the kids and youths a place to feel home?! ok. letzt build new kind of Spiritual Houses. the religion donīt even matter in the beginning cause music will lead the fans to these houses.

the cost for one of these buildings will be aprox. 1 million $ each. in cities like new york, paris or berlin or london, the cost will be higher for rent and all that, but belive that... when musicians do such things like this, sponsors are not far and support the mission. so letz count with 2 million overall for each "youth center" . lets hold it like the restaurants and build around 100 in germany, every bigger city one house. bigger cities get 2 or 5 if necesarry.
so thatīs 200 Million dollars... these houses cost money, but they also gain money. how? there will be that restaurant fuction also AND there will be concerts and people can become member of the whole organisation. once one is a member, he/she will get albums, merchandise, concerts cheaper and not enough. the prices will be lower and lower for those customers who buy more and more stuff. that means there must be a electronic card system for that everywhere in the industrie countries, people can buy stuff with the organsiation stamp on it (labels will follow automaticially, cause they will have more sells than before , cause of the ladder system) . letz calculate another 200 Million dollars to organise that card system and place one of these card readers in every music store in them countries iīm talking about... so.. people get food and can go the the "club" function of the house, where rappers and musicians perform every weekend (also local groups).

there will be some other functions in these houses but i told that before and i donīt want to tell it again now. all i can say is.. kids and youths will go there like itīs magnetic. all kind of music can be found there. all musicians will follow once wu jay diddy and them started this.

you see... 1 billion $ is much money. there are much much more possibilities to gain more cash, like building electronic cars .. see. the world is in need to get that. the climate is fucked up and it gets badder and badder, cause people donīt make change. future generations will be fucked up for real. katrina and that tzunamie are just warnings for what comes up when we treat the world envirement like that... but itīs not ordinary peoples fault. itīs them oil bosses and politicians. noone has the money or is willing to invest in such stuff as electronic cars but the technic is already far enough to do that. it just donīt come out cause oil bosses got their thump on it. ok. it just needs a lobby of people with the good will and thatīs why i donīt see any other than the wu or them brothers to start something like that...

all i can say is... i saw this possible future like nostradamus or something. i know how a domino effect works and what people need, want and how it can be delivered. any mo questions?

iniquity
05-24-2006, 02:18 PM
i will keep this thread open for a while

Why? :lmao:

da kid toney
05-24-2006, 02:23 PM
http://www.dw-world.de/image/0,,1744093_1,00.jpg
the food business is the main criteria beside the music selling. cause through the music, wisdom will be spreaded, especially from them rappers. once they know something and are sure about it, they write a rap to it and people learn from the words. the words creep underconcioussly too. thatīs why i say, the wu, as the most high, most spiritual and most intelligent men need to start it all...

in the end.. all the discussings is worthless. what it takes is one or two of the wu fam must go and taste the food iīm talking about, cause thatīs when the decission for the whole mission will be made. if the food ainīt great, whole shit canīt work... i gave some of it to rae last year but i doubt that he ate eat....hm

how bout ghost or masta killa. ainīt they known for being veggie supporters?

froth
05-24-2006, 02:29 PM
toney tell me about the cowherd boy again plz

da kid toney
05-24-2006, 02:33 PM
no http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/silver_deamon_slayer/GIF/azutomo85wp.gif

Grongle
05-24-2006, 02:50 PM
RZA , king of the world

Murdah Piff
05-24-2006, 02:52 PM
toney you stupid or dumb chose one kid

da kid toney
05-24-2006, 04:32 PM
toney you stupid or dumb chose one kid

say what?

Sicka than aidZ
05-24-2006, 06:44 PM
its a trick dude, just say "neither"

froth
05-24-2006, 07:40 PM
i voted, 'if the tofu is good enough'

da kid toney
05-24-2006, 08:19 PM
^ ok

i voted - nothing

froth
05-24-2006, 08:26 PM
its true i havent even voted

da kid toney
05-25-2006, 04:00 PM
close this thread cause ainīt noone here except fans. and thatīs basicially the reason why i donīt listen to wu tang anymore. they donīt care and me do neither. pff

Professor Poopsnagle
05-25-2006, 04:10 PM
too much hate on this forum

Ironlungz
05-26-2006, 09:03 AM
if your numbers is right.... why not?

this is the kind of initiative that is needed.
But even ppl who ain't rich can take such initiatives on smaller scales... and that's at least as important...