PDA

View Full Version : Ayo

noel411
05-23-2006, 06:36 PM
What's poppin'?

Who's still up in this mother F?

Holla at'cha bwoy.

Member with oldest join date gets a prize...unless I don't like you.

CherChezLaMarauder
05-23-2006, 06:38 PM
Good day, mite

ElusiveFugitive
05-23-2006, 06:43 PM
Peace Noel!

Its been a while...What up on your side of the ditch? I almost didnt recognise you without the Kournikova pic.

Elusive

noel411
05-23-2006, 07:08 PM
Hey man. Not a whole lot going on here. Same old shit. These days I find Jason Vorhees much more attractive than Anna, thus the change in avatar, haha. Iíve seen that youíve still got your thread going in the temple. Iíve been meaning to peep it. Iíll try and check it out soon hopefully.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-23-2006, 07:20 PM
Peace Noel

TERRA
05-23-2006, 07:21 PM
hi noel hows thing down under if your still there?

MsRzaRecTaH
05-23-2006, 08:29 PM
Oh Hey Noel whats up!

Razorsharp
05-23-2006, 08:35 PM
Noel... whaddup FAM??? hows the waves mate?? *winks* hahaha peace

noel411
05-23-2006, 09:20 PM
Peace Benjamin.

Hey Terra. I'm still residing in the sunny land of Oz. Nice out here except it's just going into winter, so it's too cold for my liking.

Watup MsRza? You should have kept using your old account and you would have been in the running for my prize. Ah well, your loss. I can probably still dig up that old sig I made for you if you want it though, haha.

G'day RzaRazorsharp. Waves have been shithouse, which is a real downer when you've gotta spend a weeks pay to get a few litres of petrol around here these days. Costs an arm and a leg just to get out to the beach, and then for the surf to be shit is just not right.

Sicka than aidZ
05-23-2006, 09:31 PM
noel dirty bastard, whats good surfer dude?

Killa Rob
05-23-2006, 09:33 PM
Some call me White n Dangerous :D

noel411
05-23-2006, 10:14 PM
Hey Sicka, you crazy motherfucker. Seen you're still causing a stir in ktl. Keep up the good work.

Word up W 'n D.

TeknicelStylez
05-23-2006, 10:21 PM
Sup guy, keepin your sword sharpened?

ElusiveFugitive
05-23-2006, 10:25 PM
Hey man. Not a whole lot going on here. Same old shit. These days I find Jason Vorhees much more attractive than Anna, thus the change in avatar, haha. Iíve seen that youíve still got your thread going in the temple. Iíve been meaning to peep it. Iíll try and check it out soon hopefully.

Its fucken cold & rainy in Aotearoa too these days...El nino summer my ass! Hey whereabouts in OZ you from

Yeah I've still got my thread open, havent posted much new material lately. Hoping to get some audio sussed for some pieces in my thread. I saw a while back you were dabbling in audio. Can you recommend any decent programs

Razorsharp
05-23-2006, 10:51 PM
any new fun things goin on Noel?? i will visit you one day buddy... peace

Professor Poopsnagle
05-24-2006, 12:45 AM
noel is back. peace.

noel411
05-24-2006, 12:48 AM
Watup Tek. That sword be so sharp that it would take years of inactivity to start showing signs of weathering. Haha, nah, but yeah I'm keeping that ma'fucka well maintained.

EF, I'm near Sydney, on the east side of my lovely country. Where the funk is Aotearoa? Is that in Hawaii? That'd be nice if you could get some audio going. I use Cubase SX for recording. It's a good program. Easy to use, but has a lot of advanced options. I'd recommend it. More importantly though, don't do what I did and spend about a year recording with shit equipment. Make sure your sound equipment is set up well. Get a good mic, and either a preamp or a good quality soundcard, suitable for recording with a mic.

Razor, my latest "fun thing" was ruined by probably some do-gooder old cunt. I bought a bike to ride to and from work, because my belly has been steady building since I more or less gave up skating. But due to my XTREME nature of course I had to go and get into dirt jumping and hitting some rough, steep trails and shit. Anyway, I built up a dirt jump and a big banked corner down at a park near my place, tore the shit out of my hands and broke my back doing it, only to have some dirty fucken prick(s) come and undo all my work before I even got a chance to session it.

So when you come and visit me you can help me re-build this shit, then we'll camp there and pummel this cunt(s) when he/they come to ruin my fun again.

Peace iove. I'm not "back". Just like to pop in every now and then and say "G'day" to my Wu Corp family.

maestro wooz
05-24-2006, 12:56 AM
my join date is kind of impressive

noel411
05-24-2006, 07:00 AM
Well it's better than most, but you've already been beaten by Ben and iove.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-24-2006, 07:03 AM
sup Noel?

SKANK HILL
05-24-2006, 07:04 AM
aw noel, havent seen this cat in mad years, homeboy still livin out west (parramatta was it?) you watch the origin tonight? GOOOOOO BLUES

noel411
05-24-2006, 07:55 AM
Hey Dirk. What's poppin'?

Whatup Chunkz? Considering you know me I figure I must know you too, in which case you must have changed your name. What was your old alias? Yeah, I still live out near Parra, and am still an Eels fan unfortunately, haha.

Yeah I watched the game. Fucken tight one. Good to see my Parra boys putting in a good game, especially my boy Grothe. Fucken animal that guy.

SKANK HILL
05-24-2006, 08:03 AM
damn haha i keep forgetting i changed my nick after that wucorp down time, Ghostface187 if you remember,if you dont, you uploaded a Gankstuh NIP cd for me 'The South Park Pyscho' glad ya boy grothe punched up hodges, hate that bastard and its problee easy to see why LOL - take it e-z brotha, peace :)

noel411
05-24-2006, 08:08 AM
Yeah, I remember you, but don't remember upping that album for you, haha. Definately funny to see Grothe smack up Hodges like that. Good stuff. Btw, go the fucken Eels against you cunts on Sunday, haha. Peace dude.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
05-24-2006, 08:25 AM
PEACE AND SWEET BLESSINGS. HOW R U 2DAY??I'M FINE JUS STAYIN AWAKE AND TRYIN NOT 2 CAUSE ANY BEEF WIT NOONE

SKANK HILL
05-24-2006, 09:27 AM
yeah noel youse will win easy, we are very shameful these days - imm off to pub to get even mor drunker GOOO BLUES YEEEEEEEEAHH WOOO WE WON peace noel

num2son
05-24-2006, 09:37 AM
Welcome Noel, u being here, must mean u were freed.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-24-2006, 10:37 AM
Some oldskool shit I think.Nice 2 meet u Noel.

noel411
05-24-2006, 06:12 PM
Thanks num2son, but I'm not free yet. However, I am now allowed an hour each day where my straight jacket is removed, and I am able to move freely about a small space under strict supervision. Still working on getting out of here.

G'day Technician.

Prolifical ENG
05-24-2006, 06:18 PM
Did I win? Dammit.

Razorsharp
05-24-2006, 06:26 PM
u broke ya back??? iight iight... are u ok??? ill see what i could do about helping destroy your body by building a ramp... lmao... peace and take care man

ElusiveFugitive
05-24-2006, 06:44 PM
EF, I'm near Sydney, on the east side of my lovely country. Where the funk is Aotearoa? Is that in Hawaii? That'd be nice if you could get some audio going. I use Cubase SX for recording. It's a good program. Easy to use, but has a lot of advanced options. I'd recommend it. More importantly though, don't do what I did and spend about a year recording with shit equipment. Make sure your sound equipment is set up well. Get a good mic, and either a preamp or a good quality soundcard, suitable for recording with a mic.

Nice... I got fam in Sydney & Brisbane. My cousin is a VJ and his girlfriends an audio engineer. He helped me do some draft audio in Jan but then he moved over there for work...If you interested, I'll put you intouch with him.

Aotearoa is New Zealand, Te Ika a Maui is the North Island where I reside

Thanks for the advice bro , I'm looking for a desktop for home at the moment so I can set up a sound lab.

Peace

Skellington
05-24-2006, 07:48 PM
Sup Noel, 09 here :)

noel411
05-24-2006, 07:55 PM
Damn, sorry Prolifical. Nice try but Ben's still got you by one month. Congrats on 2nd place though.

Nah Razor, I didn't actually literally break my back, just gave the motherfucker a hard time by digging for hours on end, all for nothing.

Shit EF, I never knew you were from NZ. Fancy that. Thanks for the offer of those contacts, but I'm not very serious about recording right now, so I'll be right for now. I'll def keep it in mind if I ever do get serious though. Gotta ask though, what's a "VJ"? Also, do you know what suburb they live in?

No probs about the advice. Sounds like you should be on the right track to getting properly set up anyway.

Peace family.

noel411
05-24-2006, 07:56 PM
Heya 09. You'll be THRILLED to know you just nudged yourself into first place with Ben, haha. Nice sig too.

ElusiveFugitive
05-24-2006, 08:13 PM
Shit EF, I never knew you were from NZ. Fancy that. Thanks for the offer of those contacts, but I'm not very serious about recording right now, so I'll be right for now. I'll def keep it in mind if I ever do get serious though. Gotta ask though, what's a "VJ"? Also, do you know what suburb they live in?

No probs Noel, get at me if you change your mind. A VJ displays video imagery/ psychedelic visual performance at gigs to accompany other peoples music. Mainly he performs at house/trance shows and dance festivals. I went to one of his gigs at New Years last year.

Heres his groups homepage; http://www.optrix.org/
Theres links to various gigs/festivals that they've done. Theres a few in Oz...

He stays in Bondi, but his work takes him all over the place

Butter
05-24-2006, 09:14 PM
yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo !

noel411
05-24-2006, 09:23 PM
Whatup MC Butter? How ya livin'?

Cheers for the info and link, EF. I'll def get at you if I ever need to contact your fams.

eVoL
05-25-2006, 12:07 AM
hey noell whats up
long time no see

u were the one who woke up next to your brother in law, naked, with ur arms wrapped around eachother as he was still peering into ur eyes
right?

mashqauck
05-25-2006, 12:20 AM
What Up Noel, U Porlbldont Care Bout Me But I'm Really Cool Not Gai

noel411
05-25-2006, 12:58 AM
Well "gai" or not, you certainly have an intersting sig.

And yeah Evol, that's me.

Butter
05-25-2006, 09:09 AM
not to bad noel, just finishing off college for the year.. then we got summer time which is gonna be peach.

i would ask how you doin man but i guess you've written it out about 20 times in this thread already lol.

you need to come back, theres to many people tryin to take the places of you n CD, they fail miserably at it.

noel411
05-25-2006, 04:44 PM
Man I envy you dirty bastards. It hasn't even officially gone into winter over here yet, and I'm already freezing my nuts off in misery. Your summer is probably like our winter though, haha.

Well certainly I'm a very hard man to replace. As for cd, just find any degenerate, paint sniffing, crippled, cock gobbling, gonad grasping, snot nosed fucken loser, and you'll have an adequate replacement.

Muslimah
05-26-2006, 06:35 AM
Go Back To Where You Came From!!!

SKANK HILL
05-26-2006, 06:38 AM
whats the matta-parramatta-haha double whammy :)

Muslimah
05-26-2006, 06:44 AM
lol mate,

you're a roosters fan

need i say more?

haha

Sifu Dragon
05-26-2006, 06:47 AM
i remember you from methical....

Welshkillabee
05-26-2006, 07:46 AM
whats up noel im back

noel411
05-27-2006, 02:28 AM
Thanks for ruining my thread with your prescence, Muslimah. Much appreciated.

Hey Sifu, aren't you the guy with whom I had a conversation about smegma, on Methical, after the site was dead?

Hey welshkillabee. Are you another name change?