PDA

View Full Version : official killa season is hot thread

maestro wooz
05-24-2006, 12:53 AM
yeah this is for all the non-faggot haters who have given the album a listen and realize its hotness. Tracks 8 to finish absolutely bang. This isnt some pussy inspectah deck lyrical darts shit, its flashy gangsta rap, camron is a real dude and raps about real shit. Hes got the funniest lyrics bar none, no one else can fuck with some of his punches.

Drop love or SUCKADICKGETTHEFUCKOUTTAHERE

maestro wooz
05-24-2006, 12:26 PM
fuck all you pussies, DIPSET

Murdah Piff
05-24-2006, 01:42 PM
they still bendin over to double up

duncan hines niggar

Gutta J.85
05-24-2006, 04:40 PM
haha 3 replys after the 1st and this thread is almost on page 2 of this section Cam'Ron is mainstream garbage with a fruit pop persona

pussy inspectah deck lmao key word u used was lyrical , a rapper should actually have lyrics not flashy punchlines about nothing that doesn't mean anything to anybody in the ghetto all the pretty niggas need to get murked so the grimey niggas like deck could show them how to do it

snapple
05-24-2006, 05:24 PM
great now another dipset vs thread....anod i was extemley dissapointed with killa season, it's not an album....half the tracks are mad old. cam really didn't put any effort into this at all, there are a few hot songs(we make change, something new, you gotta love it, and the 2 bonus tracks) other then that nothing stands out at all. by far cam's weakest efforts dudes been slipping for over 2 years now he needs to get hungry and lyrical again

racist randy
05-24-2006, 06:04 PM
yo someone pm that shit

Luther Large
05-24-2006, 06:08 PM
yeah this is for all the non-faggot haters who have given the album a listen and realize its hotness. Tracks 8 to finish absolutely bang. This isnt some pussy inspectah deck lyrical darts shit, its flashy gangsta rap, camron is a real dude and raps about real shit. Hes got the funniest lyrics bar none, no one else can fuck with some of his punches.

pussy inspectah deck?

this kids a fuckin cornball:no:

Longbongcilvaringz
05-24-2006, 07:37 PM

wtf, you'r an idiot.

R3beLuTionAry
05-24-2006, 07:46 PM
as long as dipset is not like g-unit theyre fine with me.

maestro wooz
05-24-2006, 09:00 PM
http://www.shikanga.net/Uploads/camron.png

Meta4
05-24-2006, 09:49 PM
This isnt some pussy inspectah deck lyrical darts shit
Yo you can go suck a dick for real. Ge a clue son.

Anyways it's a dope album but what else would y'all expect me to say. Been bumpin' it since I got it yesterday and ain't been disappointed yet.

"I stab a bitch over ice, Nancy Karrigan". That's why Cam is the shit.

Prolifical ENG
05-24-2006, 09:54 PM
I should give that a listen.

lol @ people catching feelings off of the INS remark and taking it literally.

WuTangWarrior
05-24-2006, 10:06 PM
well i just hope that this dude dont think that Cam'ron is better than Deck cause if so ima be embarassed to be on this forum lol

Bone Collecta
05-24-2006, 10:51 PM
Dipset is the wackest thing to happen to hip hop.

if u like it u need to be slapped

maestro wooz
05-25-2006, 01:16 AM
Killa Killa Mo Killa Killa Cam

Bone Collecta
05-25-2006, 01:43 AM
Killa Killa Mo Killa Killa Cam

ur gay^O^

maestro wooz
05-25-2006, 01:53 AM
bone collecta keeps a log book of illegal things he sees blacks do

TSA
05-25-2006, 01:54 AM
its good, some weak tracks on there, some fire tracks.. overall a good album that ill definitely keep spinnin. wayne tears him up on suck it or not tho.. ppl will respond saying dipset sucks, they wont listen to it. and if they do yeah theres a few weak tracks they could mention but shit, dipsets buildin an empire right now no doubt

Bone Collecta
05-25-2006, 01:58 AM
bone collecta keeps a log book of illegal things he sees blacks do

i am black :fucku:

only wanna be gangsta white boys like dipset. like you and your fam

imyopusha
05-25-2006, 02:34 AM
its good, some weak tracks on there, some fire tracks.. overall a good album that ill definitely keep spinnin. wayne tears him up on suck it or not tho.. ppl will respond saying dipset sucks, they wont listen to it. and if they do yeah theres a few weak tracks they could mention but shit, dipsets buildin an empire right now no doubt
Bulding an empire? Are you fucking kidding me...ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? If you can honestly say you feel this way about possibly the worst "hip-hop" group ever, then please stop listening to hip-hop, hell stop listening to music all together. Please.