PDA

View Full Version : uk eurovision entry

morgan
05-24-2006, 07:25 AM
Firstly, its a good job no-one takes eurovision seriously with that song we entered, fuck me, what a joke.

Anyway, did anyone notice the twat biting Ghostfaces opening line from all that i got is you?

"Dwelling on the past looking back when i was young"

Funny shit

urban_angel
05-24-2006, 07:46 AM
I agree with your Morgan, I can't even say it was the worst entry the UK has ever put in, cos most of our entries are diabolical.
The shit was wack, and yes I did notice the biting

p

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-24-2006, 07:51 AM
Eurovision is the worst muthafuckin show ever.Crap.

morgan
05-24-2006, 08:35 AM
nah man its good for a laugh, the winners were funny as. Finland was it?? lmao

05-24-2006, 10:06 AM
^^ Yes the beasts lol.The Greek participation was our ethnic pop 'symbol' Anna Vissi :lmao: Muthafuckin Clowns :r

05-24-2006, 10:09 AM
http://www.lordi.org/pics/arockalypse.jpg

^^ LMAO THE WINNERS

HANZO
05-24-2006, 10:52 AM
^^i wonder what they really look like??
the english entry was just too funny, the guy actually thought he would win not a chance. i can gurantee next year most countries are gonna go in with a rock group. i know the turks are trying to get one of the countries top rock bands to go on eurovision. i dont see the point of it, just one big joke.

morgan
05-24-2006, 11:25 AM
He did think he could win didnt he, the tosser. Just another wannabe rapper shitbag. Did you see him getting his big fuckin eminem style hand flicks out when he was rapping? I tried not to let it break me but i still wanna slap the fuckin fool

Sifu Dragon
05-24-2006, 11:37 AM
didn't this country have better entries at all? the best entry in the whole country was some shit rapper?

it was comical though...

morgan
05-24-2006, 11:47 AM
he even admitted he couldnt rap before the contest, he said i will really try though. Would they send someone up who couldnt sing, but would really try though... nah. If they really wanted someone who couldnt rap, they could perhaps check out 90% of channel u's vids

HANZO
05-24-2006, 11:53 AM
he even admitted he couldnt rap before the contest, he said i will really try though. Would they send someone up who couldnt sing, but would really try though... nah. If they really wanted someone who couldnt rap, they could perhaps check out 90% of channel u's vids

channel U videos its soo true no one on that channel can rap. and the videos look like they have been recorded on a camera phone.
no idea why the british picked this fool to represent them, i think the english realized they can never win it now. even if they have a good song europe dont like them. same goes with the french the germans and spanish. the rest of europe wont give shit to any of these countries anymore.

morgan
05-24-2006, 12:02 PM
u get the odd good un on channel u, at least it plays a bit of wu-tang. i'd says its 93.2% diabolical, er about 6% ok stuff. I like all the scew faces man, good for a laugh anyways

damaja
05-24-2006, 12:46 PM
Haha, Channel U vids recorded on camera phones. They seem to amass as many black people as they can, and hang around tower blocks for the videos.

As for fucking Daz Sampson, what a shit, he sucked. Even the lame ass Euros saw he sucked and that's why he came 5th from bottom. It really was poor rapping, and he sounded and looked like the 40 year old trying to be 'down with the kids' that he was.

HANZO
05-24-2006, 01:01 PM
haha yeah his name daz sampson, it was all over papers and stuff, he was saying that he was form the streetz and lived a tough ghetto life. but the blame is not on him its on the people who put him there, because in the competition to see who would join from england he got 50% of the vote or something like that. shows that the english people are losing there minds. and seeing a 40 year old dancing around with shoolgirls. now what message does that portray. the euro's think we all peadophiles now.

morgan
05-24-2006, 01:46 PM
remember eurovision is only for a laugh, the whole world knows real British music is some of the best about, always has and always will be

Alcryt
05-24-2006, 03:22 PM
yea eurovision is good entertainment, i voted Finland! lol
Lithuania was quite entertaining too. "We are the winners of eurovision" :lmao: