PDA

View Full Version : hit em up wasnt really lyrical but lol its still the most classic diss imo

pussy-with-teeth
05-24-2006, 09:55 AM
right there with that either shit

pac really didnt use some lyrical bombs and all that....usually when u listen to a diss song - lyrics are the shit u wanna hear - now, pac aint even needed that...son just spoke his mind and it was hard as fuck...NY was shocked !

i dunno bout BIG had anything to say back...cuz rip my man u was sick but damn pac had some sirious shit on there...

nothin was really lyrical on there but i still can quote from that song for days...

fuck u and ya motherfuckin mama !!

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-24-2006, 10:19 AM
Yeap.This shit is a perfect diss and perfect song at the same time.Tight beat Clever rhymes.I am listening to this song for years and I still enjoy it alot.Peace.

Jeremy94
05-24-2006, 10:29 AM
The Goal of a Diss is to destroy the ennemy, and with Hit Em Up he did it perfectly.

"You Claim To Be A Player But I Fuck Your Wife" <---- Damn son, this line kill BIG.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-24-2006, 10:44 AM
The Goal of a Diss is to destroy the ennemy, and with Hit Em Up he did it perfectly.

"You Claim To Be A Player But I Fuck Your Wife" <---- Damn son, this line kill BIG.

It is an amazing line.He detroyed BIG with this quote.

Murdah Piff
05-24-2006, 10:55 AM
right there with that either shit

pac really didnt use some lyrical bombs and all that....usually when u listen to a diss song - lyrics are the shit u wanna hear - now, pac aint even needed that...son just spoke his mind and it was hard as fuck...NY was shocked !

i dunno bout BIG had anything to say back...cuz rip my man u was sick but damn pac had some sirious shit on there...

nothin was really lyrical on there but i still can quote from that song for days...

fuck u and ya motherfuckin mama !!
long kiss goodnight was released 6 months after 2fag died

i only show props to my nigga Smakaveli fuck 2pac ya heard

Funk_Dock
05-24-2006, 11:18 AM
yeah thats my all time favourite diss, pac ripped it and you could hear the anger/passion in his voice

The Hound
05-24-2006, 12:09 PM
i think, and im no fuckin rap professor or anything, lyrically, ice cubes no vasenline > hit em up LYRICALLY, BUT, you could hear the pure anger out of 2pac, hit em up is straight up ANGER ive never herd a diss delivered and angrily and viciously as hit em up, even tho he never reall fucked his wife but damn he murdered big so bad with that one track, one ting about 2pac diss tracks is you feel the hatred and anger from his delivery damn, RIP to both cats tho

-Gambino-
05-24-2006, 03:13 PM
Totally agree.

Hit Em Up is full of hate and anger! And that's what the diss song is about.