PDA

View Full Version : Are the Rich really the ones Suffering?

Visionz
05-25-2006, 01:41 AM
I feel sorry for rich people.

I honestly think they are the ones suffering. Tek, please explain this one for me if you could. (I thought it was probably gonna end up needing it's own thread, peace)

Jesus Christ
05-25-2006, 03:18 AM
It's easier for a rich man to hump a camels eye then a poor man to get into sam's club.- Ancient Proverb

LHX
05-25-2006, 08:37 AM
rich people hardly stand a chance

but
dont under estimate the power of HIP HOP to reach some minds that grow up in a rich environment

Alucard Dracu
05-25-2006, 08:44 AM
im not gettin the constant hate on rich people, i mean lets keep it real if somebody was gonna hand yall a million buks ya spirituality would make you not take it! yalld be all over that shit. and the idea that being poor or having less makes you closer to divine or whatever is bullshit also.
and lets be real the same unhappiness rich people go through are the same shit poor people go through when dealing with things that dont regard money, it's just they have more time to think about the other issues because they bills get paid every month.

LHX
05-25-2006, 10:47 AM
im not gettin the constant hate on rich people, i mean lets keep it real if somebody was gonna hand yall a million buks ya spirituality would make you not take it! yalld be all over that shit. and the idea that being poor or having less makes you closer to divine or whatever is bullshit also.
and lets be real the same unhappiness rich people go through are the same shit poor people go through when dealing with things that dont regard money, it's just they have more time to think about the other issues because they bills get paid every month.

i agree with approximately 0% of this post

but your spelling and grammar is phenomenal

JASPER
05-25-2006, 10:57 AM

but your spelling and grammar is phenomenalAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

I love you so much

TeknicelStylez
05-25-2006, 11:03 AM
I'm not hating on rich people, I said I 'Feel Sorry for them'. Pity and hate are on completely opposite sides of the emotional spectrum.

Why do I feel sorry for them?

Everyday I wake up feeling blessed knowing that I endured so many hardships and that it defined me into the strong human being I am today. I noticed with most people that tend to live in the suburbs, they are sheltered, they miss out on a lot of things. Consistantly their lives will revolve around material wealth and money. While my life will revolve around the love of life, friendship and people. Most people can never experience having 4 or 5 friends that will fight along side you to the death if they have to. They won't experience the love you recieve from people that truly love you, when you have absolutely nothing. My friends would give me the shirt off their back if it came down to it.

From my experience people that revolve around material benefits are misguided. Looking for something to fill that void in their life, usually looking in the wrong places. Alot of them are angry all the time, they are conniving, they don't care who they fuck over for their own well being. Even family bonds are based of monetary value. Opposed to actually disciplining a child, when a materialistic family punishes their child, they take away all their toys, their tv, whatever it is that they purchased for them. As if posession define your happiness, without your possessions you are being "punished".

I have lived with absolutely nothing but the clothes on my back and I was the happiest person in the world. All I really need is a couple good friends, my family, and a couple of the finer things in life I enjoy! Freestyling, chilling outside on the block with a group of kids, building knowledge, just enjoying different people and what they have to offer, love! You got to experience the life you have not what was given to you!

People miss the real joy in things...

Visionz
05-25-2006, 11:07 AM
Word up Tek, that's some real talk right there.

TeknicelStylez
05-25-2006, 11:40 AM
but most of the negative things you stated about rich people in your post are the same negative ideals poor people have.

rich people are rich and look for happiness in the richness.
poor people are rich and look for happiness in wantin to be rich.

rich people step on other people to remain rich.
poor people will step on other people in their path to get rich.

so to say that their really is a whole lot of difference between the actions of rich and poor people because of the money to me is a false statement.

lke you said you enjoy your life because the cards that are dealt right?
born in poverty live in poverty smile in poverty.

so what makes it bad for a person born in riches to live in riches die and riches and smile in riches?

See thats where you get me wrong, you're still thinking I have a personal vendetta against rich people.

I feel sorry for them, just like I feel sorry for any poor person caught up in material wealth. You cannot live a happy life based around being superficial, I'm sorry I do not believe it's possible. If you want to be rich, go right ahead, I'm happy where I'm at. And if you want to throw money my way, go ahead to, I could use some money... but if I don't have it I'm not going to cry about it or be depressed, and I would give up any amount of material wealth for someone/something that I love.

da kid toney
05-25-2006, 03:55 PM
but
dont under estimate the power of HIP HOP to reach some minds that grow up in a rich environment

HAHA LMAO them ignorant mofo´s are unreachable by poor or middle class people :nonono:

Oztradamus
05-25-2006, 04:29 PM
Money does bring happiness.. Shiiiittt, I'm living proof...

My First Timbs
05-25-2006, 04:41 PM
money can indeed bring happiness and fulfillment if one is of the right mindset to begin with

LHX
05-25-2006, 05:17 PM
if one is happy and fulfilled before they get the money
then i agree with you

but
this begs the question - why would you need the money at that point

wtf would i do wiff a more money right now?

buy more rice?

it wouldnt stop the process thats in motion on this planet

what would i do wiff it?

jerk off?
buy a new computer?
give it to crackheads?

maybe id take a world tour and kick everybodys asses

and then write a book about how to stay focussed in a world full of wackness and people that got soft

TeknicelStylez
05-25-2006, 05:49 PM
maybe id take a world tour and kick everybodys asses

LOL

F U C K Y O U
05-25-2006, 06:00 PM
I feel sorry for poor people who are healthy and complain that they don't have money.

LHX
05-25-2006, 07:30 PM
I feel sorry for poor people who are healthy and complain that they don't have money.

lmao

snapple
05-25-2006, 07:43 PM
teks that dude listen to what hes gotta say

i have friends from all over, including the suburbs. and there is a huge difference between the kids i know in poverty and the kids i know in the suburbs. it's funny because it seems the suburban kids are much more greedy. also suburban kids glorify coke, when kids from poverty despise that. the overall thought process of suburban kids is a lot dumber, it's so much harder to build, they reek with ignorance and thats the truth, they really lack an overall general knowledge it's all textbook knowledge and shit they hear from gossip. you can call me a stereotyper or w/e but i'
m all over new york i have cliks in the 914(PJs and wealthy areas), BX, manhatan, queens and BK and strong island all different social classes so ive been obserbing this shit for over 18 years so yea

LHX
05-25-2006, 08:38 PM
Tek has my nomination for KTL poster of the month award

maybe we should all chip in for a mug or something

denaturat
05-25-2006, 10:20 PM
speaking of feeling sorry for the rich...the courts threw the book at skilling and lay. skilling especially is going to prison for a long, long time.

Visionz
05-25-2006, 10:25 PM
^good, fuck both them bitches. I wish them some very painful buttrapings

denaturat
05-25-2006, 10:44 PM
^good, fuck both them bitches. I wish them some very painful buttrapings

lol....though that ain't going bring the cash back to the people from whom it was stolen. no doubt these guys have huge ammounts stashed. they will probably go to some nice white collar prison where they drive around in golf carts and the prison guards call them sir. they'll be out on parole in a few years, change identity and enjoy their retirement in some massive villa in the carribean...

:thumbup:

Visionz
05-25-2006, 10:53 PM
Dont say it homie, I'm voting for buttrapings, and they should have to pay back resitution to all the people they screwed over. That shit was mad fucked up.

denaturat
05-25-2006, 10:56 PM
I don't disagree...just making realistic predictions, know what I mean?

Visionz
05-25-2006, 11:04 PM
I believe in the power of postive thinking.....let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,let it be buttrapings,.....I'll quit now, this is very general chattish of me. But really let it be buttrapings.

denaturat
05-25-2006, 11:13 PM
:clap:

TeknicelStylez
05-26-2006, 02:39 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Eric Unseen again.

LOL

I could use a mug LHX

Aqueous Moon
05-26-2006, 07:43 AM
Being rich is definitely a double edged sword. I can understand that.

The thing is...we all have our own crosses to bear. And none of us gets to disregard it, we are all held accountable in one way or another.

Another thing is that Amerikkka has a way of making you feel important when you really are just another cog in the machine.

It has been said that only 13 families control the wealth and resources of this planet. According to various sources, it is only a very small percentage of humans who are ultimately in control of the Earths wealth.

If you are not one of these elite few, then you are not rich.

What I'm saying is that in order for the ones who have ultimate power to keep their power......they have to make you think that you and your lil ole million dollars mean something.

It's a trap and a good one at that. Who wouldn't feel good about themselves when they have amassed enough money to live in luxory??

This creates the complacent masses who are all playing their part in the machine so that they can one day achieve their piece of the pie.

It's a trick...being "rich" is a trick.

Ironlungz
05-26-2006, 07:45 AM
Tek is straight up correct on this shit!!

One love

LHX
05-26-2006, 08:32 AM
all you have is a body

a tool

the capacity to have intelligence and broadcast your intelligence

Aqueous Moon
05-26-2006, 08:47 AM
The most important thing is not to get caught up thinking that just because you have money, that you are rich.

And please stop thinking that it's a good thing to have money.

It's just a trap. Everytime a person gets "rich" and satisfied they comprimise the next generation's well being and freedom.

How you go be rich when the people who owns your money are printed all over it???

It doesn't make sense.

TeknicelStylez
05-26-2006, 09:06 AM
Mang don't matter how much fuckin money you make, my mom make about a G every 2 weeks. Sounds good right? Decent at least? We can't even pay the fuckin bills, no lie as soon as we get a little bit of money they take it from us. It's always one thing or another. No matter what you do when you amass a certain amount of money, something comes along and takes it from you. Therefore money is not really mine, it's never truly there, money comes and goes, I don't control the flow of money, they do.

I don't plan on having a family so that question is obsolete. I say I'm not going to get a girl pregnant, if you don't believe me, tuff luck, it's the truth. Besides the fact, great, you mass up all this money, you got like 30,000 in your bank... you're feeling comfortable. All of a sudden a depression hits, than what(Very Realistic Possibility)? You're fucked, all that money that you worked hard for, out the fuckin window.

Money is not yours, Money is something used to control people, to control the flow of transactions, nothing more nothing less. People acting like that determines any type of wealth.

Thats why it's always money by any means necessary, fuck how you get the shit, get enough to survive and live comfortable. I never see my self having enough money to leave the country, or even Jersey for that matter, I don't see myself buying a car, or any of that bullshit. I can straight up tell you I do not give a fuck.

No doubt, your goal is probably to work your ass off and make yourself a shit load of money. I commend you for that, and I wish you good luck, and I'm happy you set out to do for you. But any man that thinks spiritual wealth can't bring you happiness isn't thinking clearly in my book. You'll see what it's like when you get to the end of that road you're on.

Muslimah
05-26-2006, 09:08 AM

but your spelling and grammar is phenomenal

LMAO, this post made my night!

I'm not hating on rich people, I said I 'Feel Sorry for them'. Pity and hate are on completely opposite sides of the emotional spectrum.

Why do I feel sorry for them?

Everyday I wake up feeling blessed knowing that I endured so many hardships and that it defined me into the strong human being I am today. I noticed with most people that tend to live in the suburbs, they are sheltered, they miss out on a lot of things. Consistantly their lives will revolve around material wealth and money. While my life will revolve around the love of life, friendship and people. Most people can never experience having 4 or 5 friends that will fight along side you to the death if they have to. They won't experience the love you recieve from people that truly love you, when you have absolutely nothing. My friends would give me the shirt off their back if it came down to it.

From my experience people that revolve around material benefits are misguided. Looking for something to fill that void in their life, usually looking in the wrong places. Alot of them are angry all the time, they are conniving, they don't care who they fuck over for their own well being. Even family bonds are based of monetary value. Opposed to actually disciplining a child, when a materialistic family punishes their child, they take away all their toys, their tv, whatever it is that they purchased for them. As if posession define your happiness, without your possessions you are being "punished".

I have lived with absolutely nothing but the clothes on my back and I was the happiest person in the world. All I really need is a couple good friends, my family, and a couple of the finer things in life I enjoy! Freestyling, chilling outside on the block with a group of kids, building knowledge, just enjoying different people and what they have to offer, love! You got to experience the life you have not what was given to you!

People miss the real joy in things...

Beautiful, one can't help but respect that...

Life is a struggle and we all experience different kinds of struggle. When it comes down to it, it is all relative.

Regardless of who we are and where we come from, we all encounter struggle and no amount of material wealth can contradict that. It is an enate part of our human experience, and one that we cannot deny.

But I must say, there is a positive and negative in almost all aspects of life, and clearly material wealth is one of those areas where both negatives and positives arise. It is how we react and deal with the situation we are in that is of the main concern. We cannot let status define who we are; it is our actions and our intentions that define our spirit.

If we have material wealth, it is how we use that wealth, and if we are without, it is how we deal in its absence.

Aqueous Moon
05-26-2006, 09:13 AM
[quote]but having money does make you rich, it may not make all people mentally rich but physically your a rich individual if you have mad cash.
Right. You are right about this...I should have said wealthy or important, or accomplished. Because the goal is to get free, not get rich. So, when we put soo much value in the acquiring of they money we fuck ourselves.

money itself may not be a good thing but damnit having money is. try going to store filling up ya cart and go to the check out with no money and see what happens. then come back the next day do the same thing will proper funds and then tell me whether having money or not is good.
This is another part of the trap. They set a price on the food and everybody scrambles to make sure they have enough of their money to buy that food. One day someone is gonna hafta make the sacrifice and say fuck your food and your money!....Elijah said in how to eat to live that we only need navy beans, bread, and milk. We don't really need they grocery stores.
i dont think thats true, look at like this, how can our children truly grow into a free state if they have to worry about the same things we have to worry about? paying bills, feeding themselves, having a home to live in.
as a parent to make money and have money for the kids so they dont have to worry is somewhat helping set them free. emotionally and mentally they can concentrate on things more important than the dollar.
But, it's not just about your immediate descendents...think about the children who don't got families who made it or trust funds, or college savings....that is how the whole continent of Africa continues to get screwed, people think like me and mine are cool so, it's all good. A generation includes all of our children.

again it's all in system, gotta figure out the system and run wit the system before you can break the system.

But, we been doing that. At least since intergration and the demolish of Jim Crow. We cannot win at the devil's game. It just don't work that way.

Aqueous Moon
05-26-2006, 09:27 AM
I see where you at, Gato.

You like until we are free, then we need to get that paper, right?

I feel you on that. I'm just saying, the money cycle has got to stop sometime.

LHX
05-26-2006, 09:55 AM
see

thats also part of the problem

the materially rich dont HAVE power on this planet
but
they have the ILLUSION of power
and are able to maintain this illusion with their money

they are the ones that draw maps with lines on them
but
when you take away the lines
all of their power suddenly disappears

the reason why cops are such a pain in the ass is because they have had the illusion drilled into them more than anybody

and every day they wake up feeling it is their JOB and PURPOSE in life to maintain this illusion

thats fuckin scary

this is an oppressive system

in order to obtain wealth
you would have to contribute to an oppressive system

there is no money being made that does not directly or indirectly harm this planet in some way
its the nature of the beast

the correct approach is not to dump this problem on our kids

we have no excuse not to take care of things ourselves

LHX
05-26-2006, 10:12 AM
to think this problem is going to be solved in our life time with a good outcome is also an illusion. it aint about dumpin the problem on our kids, the problem is gonna be there whether we dump it on them or not the thing is to prepare them more than we were prepared. to give them a chance and put them in a position to make that change.

problem with that think is you can't just erase the map lines, dont work like that. the lines are there, you either buy then land and erase them or just talk about erasing them.

all of the ideals thrown around sound good but are not logical.
the theorys and poetic points of spirituall all sound nice but dont help
shit.

frankly most of yall cats aint ready for no real movement, no real revolution, no real sacrifice.
i agree with most of this

the only part i prolly disagree with is that it wont happen in our life time

we have absolutely no way of knowing WHEN it will happen or if it already HAS happened and we are just going thru the period of adjustment

i agree with your ethic about approaching it progressively
and
i agree that if it trickles into the next generation then its up to us to prepare them
and
i agree with your position that most people are too soft to take a real stance

but
then again
you cant really blame people in this society for not doing something that seems like it would be suicide

i guess the only other thing i disagree with you about is that i dont really think that money is too critical in all this at this point

denaturat
05-26-2006, 10:25 AM
to think this problem is going to be solved in our life time with a good outcome is also an illusion. it aint about dumpin the problem on our kids, the problem is gonna be there whether we dump it on them or not the thing is to prepare them more than we were prepared. to give them a chance and put them in a position to make that change.

problem with that think is you can't just erase the map lines, dont work like that. the lines are there, you either buy then land and erase them or just talk about erasing them.

all of the ideals thrown around sound good but are not logical.
the theorys and poetic points of spirituall all sound nice but dont help
shit.

frankly most of yall cats aint ready for no real movement, no real revolution, no real sacrifice.

to follow up: as I've said before, you don't need to talk about overthrowing "the system" and starting a revolution. That is just an excuse to sit back and bitch about society and do nothing about it.

You can make changes within the system. Become more politicaly active. Vote for candidates that can bring about positive changes through good legislation. The problem is that the rich understand this concept very well, they all vote because they understand what is at stake. The average or poor person, on the other hand, does not fully appreciate this.

You need to educate the poor and convince them to vote. They do not have the same vested interests in the status quo, thus you can implement significant changes.

denaturat
05-26-2006, 10:36 AM
FORGET ABOUT CHANGING THE SYSTEM

every political system can be exploited by selfish and power hungry few. it has occured acroos the board in all kinds of societies. liberal democracy is good, because it devolves power -you can minimize concentration of power within a libaral democracy. Furthermore, you need an economy with money. anything else would be impractical and send us back to the dark ages. forget you ideal societies where you live on farms. tweak the current system through legislation or consitutional amendment. forget revolutions!

denaturat
05-26-2006, 10:39 AM
well you see that in itself is a form of revolution and overthrowing the system, you just didnt call it that.
and we need to do more than just vote for someone to put in office.
we need to elect a person that we feel is for the better needs, put them in a position, then vote.
as of now it dont matter who you vote for its all bullshit.

it's not a revolution. revolution involves and overthrow of the system. I have no problem with representative democracy and capitalism as a foundation. however, you need to create safeguards for abuse. this is more like tweaking the system, rather than causing a revolution.

denaturat
05-26-2006, 11:01 AM
either way the point is to overthrow the system just doing it in two different ways.

but to overthrow the system doesnt mean you have to overthrow the way the system is set up, just the way it is being ran, and the outcome of the things the system brings.

the aspect of a quick and fast revolution comes into play when dealing with the fact that most people are tired of waiting for a gradual change in the system for things to get better, especially when right now it seems like the government is stuck in a loop. different person of the same breed put into office every voting season with lil change in how things go down.

but a gradual change to system would be better but again only if we put someone for the people in the positions to best suite the people.
which would be some hard shit to do.

revolution
n 1: a drastic and far-reaching change in ways of thinking and behaving; "the industrial revolution was also a cultural revolution" 2: the overthrow of a government by those who are governed 3: a single complete turn (axial or orbital); "the plane made three rotations before it crashed"; "the revolution of the earth about the sun takes one year" [syn: rotation (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=rotation), gyration (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=gyration)]

I suggest a change, rather than revolution.

denaturat
05-26-2006, 11:06 AM
whats the point of overthrowing the government if your not gonna bring change?

I don't think anyone suggests that. that is why people overthrow the ogvernment in the first place, to bring change. but you do not need to overthrow the government to bring about change.

denaturat
05-26-2006, 11:15 AM
I disagree -- we understand our system better and are in a better position to judge where to change it for the positive. on the other hand, a revolution brings about a novel system. first of all it is usually accompanied by vilance. second we are not sure how it wil function. third, we don't fully appreciate how it can be exploited. And finally we don't really know if it will work.

Look at soviet union. the intentions were probably good. the revolutionaries wanted to bring about a just system that treats people fairly. instead they got tyranny, oppression, fear and poverty .

denaturat
05-26-2006, 11:34 AM
but why do you need to overthrow the system, if you can put a politician in power within the system? remember, as I said there are grave risks of revolutions. often those who preach revolution, have a very vague idea as to what they want to happen after. futhermore, if you put that politician in power through a revoution, the new system may not have legitimacy, that is, the next guy that comes along and does not agree with you will overthrow the system you put into place. consequently you will end up tiwh a lot of instability, and your contry will be in limbo. the people you wanted to help in the first place will suffer. then you can justify all kinds of crimes in the name of revolution and say it is just temporary, which can result in perpetual oppression.

denaturat
05-26-2006, 11:55 AM
pretty much comes down to lack of faith in the system.
some would say lack of understand, but there are thoughs
that understand the system but still dont have faith in it.
true - still many also don't understand the consequences of revolution, and have no viable post-revolutionary strategy.

LHX
05-26-2006, 03:26 PM
denaturat - i seems that the problem with society may be more deeply routed
that you are assuming

i dont even believe revolution is the right word for what needs to take place

apocalypse and revolution are 2 different things

denaturat
05-26-2006, 03:30 PM
you believe we need an apocalypse?

LHX
05-26-2006, 03:32 PM
i believe we are experiencing apocalypse

LHX
05-26-2006, 03:33 PM
i believe we are experiencing apocalypse

BUT

i will confess i do not know for sure

LHX
05-26-2006, 03:37 PM
i cannot recall having experienced an apocalypse before

but
i do know for certain that a revolution has never accomplished anything in this society

i take a firm anti-revolutionary stance

LHX
05-26-2006, 03:37 PM
revolution is too gentle

LHX
05-26-2006, 03:38 PM
i might continue posting short posts as more insights come to mind about this topic at hand

stay tuned

or dont

denaturat
05-26-2006, 03:50 PM
well, you seem to be a pessimist. but i cannot blame you. I think we are sheltered from so many terrible things in this world. but then when we get a glimpse....

LHX
05-26-2006, 03:56 PM
well, you seem to be a pessimist. but i cannot blame you. I think we are sheltered from so many terrible things in this world. but then when we get a glimpse....

'seem' is the key word in that statement

it is tragic for things to end
but
it is well known that

ash provides the foundation for the most fertile soil

how else can the phoenix* rise?

*not a reference to x-men III now in theatrers

denaturat
05-26-2006, 04:00 PM
unfortunately, no pheonix rose out the ashes at the end of WWI or WWII. if you belive in the stories in the bible, think of the flood following which only Noah and his family, who seemed to be a bunch of nice people, survived. there was no phoenix...

LHX
05-26-2006, 04:07 PM
when did world war I and world war II end?

there is no magic line

its called world war

and it is still being fought

no numbers needed

its still burning here

denaturat
05-26-2006, 04:08 PM
that's a naive view

Prince Rai
05-26-2006, 04:13 PM
hmm thats a thought..

did the "first" world war ever end?

considering that the gaps left open after the treaty of versailles ultimately led to the inevitebilities of the "second" world war.

what was hitlers main drive for the war? what happen with the issues of the balkans?

LHX
05-26-2006, 04:19 PM
that's a naive view

LMAO

naive?

its one thing to disagree

its another thing to say something is naive

who is holding the clock?

you tell me when a war 'ends' and 'begins'

its nice to have lines on a map and calendars with squares on them

too bad the universe doesnt co-operate with our efforts to put it in order and make it controllable

if you really want to look at it
'world war I' and 'world war II' were nothing more than a small hiccup in an ongoing battle between good and evil

LHX
05-26-2006, 04:20 PM
hmm thats a thought..

did the "first" world war ever end?

considering that the gaps left open after the treaty of versailles ultimately led to the inevitebilities of the "second" world war.

what was hitlers main drive for the war? what happen with the issues of the balkans?

prezactly what i am talking about

denaturat
05-26-2006, 10:49 PM
prezactly what i am talking about

i can bet everything i got in the bank that wwII ended. there is a difference between that and residual problems contributing to later conflicts.

LHX
05-26-2006, 11:21 PM
i can bet everything i got in the bank that wwII ended. there is a difference between that and residual problems contributing to later conflicts.

LMAO

how accurately?

down to the hour?
second?

did they show credits after it was over?

TeknicelStylez
05-26-2006, 11:28 PM
If you're a nigger without money, you're still a nigger with money when you get some. You can't make a change in society simply by being rich. And if your children grow up believing monetary value is the solution to everything, than they too will grow up to be capitalists and forget the struggle they haven't lived through and shun those that have gone through the struggle because they don't belong to the same caste as them.

Visionz
05-26-2006, 11:33 PM
wwII>korean "conflict">vietnam>massive guerilla wars in the 80's (panama, grenada)>iraq>bosnia>iraq. Is any other country so fuckin' bloodthirsty as that of the US since WWII. I seriously doubt that one.

LHX
05-26-2006, 11:43 PM
LMAO @ the cold war

that war was the US government vs the US citizens without the US citizens knowing about it

oh baby does that propaganda machine roll

Visionz
05-26-2006, 11:49 PM
CIA---cocaine importation agency

I feel you on the cold war. It coincides with the rise of the cia who I give credit to for being the most evil of our goverments agencies. Their actions are one global shit stain after another.

LHX
05-26-2006, 11:55 PM
that sounds like something an undercover CIA agent would say

is this entrapment?

SHRAP
05-29-2006, 03:11 AM
i need to meet a few rich bitches right about now

Visionz
05-29-2006, 03:16 AM
that sounds like something an undercover CIA agent would say

is this entrapment?
__________________ r u serious? hell naw.

http://www.rarebeatles.com/sleeves/solops/spsjpowr.jpg