PDA

View Full Version : my final post

mashqauck
05-26-2006, 02:40 AM
fuck everyone yo
fuck wutangcorp
fuck posting on forums and shit and all of these basterds who are all gangster hip hop these days listening to wutang and shit i'd rather play audioslave all night and go chill with some cops :cop: man fuck all of this shit and shit. I'm done here because everyone already hates me so i'll just go kill myself or something and u guys are gai everyone is gay. ya'll think you know me cuz i post on here but you don't really know how i feel inside /(. somethings aren't going well at these times in my life but i blow it off by posting my ass on here once in a while or my scrote sack. but then ya'll don't really care if i die 'er not so why even talk to anyone huh? and it just shows how we all bow down 9:|6 to these mods and admins and whatever the fuck these people are who do what? delete our posts and say yes we can say this or no we cant and they can choose our signature sizes and shit. I'd rather go suck my own dick but since i've done it already i have to move on. and i'm tired of you all just rubbing on to me :stroke:. I won't ever meet most of you but in a way this shit gets to connected. I'm gonna have to detach and fucking kill all of you. with my automated fucking hands I will stick my electropenis through my PC into all of yours in one striking shot and blind all of you with the lazer-ray cock blast. This will show how serious I am so I am glad you all allowed me to be on this fer the time I had and stuff but its OVER. I want to leave this all behind like when my mom used to beat me. I need to start a new slate. I just watched the da vinci code and it really opened up the different opportunites in life. Such as killing people in the name of God. I mean who can fuck with someone who kills in the name of God? I will fucking PWN anyone who trys to contest. It's just the way it goes. Most won't read this, most won't care, but for those who do and actually took the time to see what I had to say. It just goes to show you are another parasite sucked into this fucking controversy of internet that is really the CIA controlling our minds with mind control laser mechanisims within our webcams, microphones, heat lamps, etc. We can listen to our hip-hop and wear our b-boy pants and shoes but will we ever realize what life is really about? NO! it's about fucking butterflies and childrens' circumsitions. I know this fer a fact because I onced studied life in my previous life as a dog and I figured out "God"s whole plan to take over our well being by writing a book saying he placed us here. We will never escape this. I suggest you all post your very last post on this wutangcorp AKA WUTANGFUCKINGLIES.COM today because it'll free you like I have just freed myself. I thank you all again. I will never forget any of you but most likely i will so that is your fault. I'm not gay but i know it seems like i've portrayed that. I am just homosexual in a way. I like guys but not in a gay way. Sucking dick isn't gay if its experimental. Remember that.

One Love To All Of You,

Alex S.W.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/akabobbyd/faggggg.jpg
peace to da godz and da earfz

stak84
05-26-2006, 02:59 AM
Yeah Fight The Fuckin System Mash!

GENERAL WISE
05-26-2006, 03:20 AM
yes another gone only 29998 more to go!

Skellington
05-26-2006, 03:38 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/Cipher9/Forum%20Spam/attention.jpg

urban_angel
05-26-2006, 05:51 AM
8O WOWWY........well said...lmao....:dududu:

Bloo
05-26-2006, 05:52 AM
If the mods banned Mash, how long do you think it would be before he came back on here with a different screename?

The Hound
05-26-2006, 06:29 AM
dont let the door hit ya ass on the way out ya faggot

**edit** i bet this faggot has set his setting to invisible mode and will subscribe to this thread the check to see whether we all get on his nuts, fuck you i dont know you i dont give a fuck about you, boo hoo get a fucking life cocksucker :'(

Fayth
05-26-2006, 06:40 AM
^^ lol chunkz

Edgar Erebus
05-26-2006, 09:37 AM
Goodbye faggot, hope no one gon c ya again.

JASPER
05-26-2006, 09:44 AM
I will miss your ass, mash.

Freeballing.

ilzPotent
05-26-2006, 10:00 AM
lmao@ sucking dick isn't gay if its experimental.

num2son
05-26-2006, 10:24 AM
While ppl are dropping out goddess is still here...:)

Big Bad Man
05-26-2006, 10:58 AM
lmao@ sucking dick isn't gay if its experimental.

Hahaha, lol even more at the cunts who takin him serious, I read 3 lines and knew he was fuckin wi us, mash is a legend.

num2son
05-26-2006, 10:58 AM
^^I stopped reading too.

TERRA
05-26-2006, 11:00 AM
yea thats one kid you just gotta know to understand

one love little man

Chief 'Broom
05-26-2006, 11:00 AM
I don't know what the fuck you just said Mashqaucker, but it was deep. All i can say is just remember that we all have assholes to tend after - though certain humans pretend that they don't bake shitpies. One love cousin.

Big Bad Man
05-26-2006, 11:02 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mashqauck again.

Chief 'Broom
05-26-2006, 11:02 AM
http://www.newsfilter.org/videos/index.php?id=15536

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-26-2006, 11:06 AM
Bye Mas One luve man.Peace.

Razorsharp
05-26-2006, 11:52 AM
lmao lmao lmao lmao.... fuckin hilarious... peace out mash... see you in a bit on here lmao... peace

Sicka than aidZ
05-26-2006, 07:42 PM
Hahaha, lol even more at the cunts who takin him serious, I read 3 lines and knew he was fuckin wi us, mash is a legend.

:king:

Oztradamus
05-26-2006, 07:48 PM
Mash stay wylin'... I luv the little nicca.. (NO HOMO)

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-26-2006, 07:58 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Alister/drtfdj/untitled.jpg

MaShPG
05-26-2006, 07:59 PM
good for you mash, keep ya head up and go do ya thang. and then there was 1 (mash).

Fayth
05-26-2006, 07:59 PM
^^ nice pic ben lol

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-26-2006, 08:04 PM
fuck everyone yo
fuck wutangcorp
fuck posting on forums and shit and all of these basterds who are all gangster hip hop these days listening to wutang and shit i'd rather play audioslave all night and go chill with some cops :cop: man fuck all of this shit and shit. I'm done here because everyone already hates me so i'll just go kill myself or something and u guys are gai everyone is gay. ya'll think you know me cuz i post on here but you don't really know how i feel inside /(. somethings aren't going well at these times in my life but i blow it off by posting my ass on here once in a while or my scrote sack. but then ya'll don't really care if i die 'er not so why even talk to anyone huh? and it just shows how we all bow down 9:|6 to these mods and admins and whatever the fuck these people are who do what? delete our posts and say yes we can say this or no we cant and they can choose our signature sizes and shit. I'd rather go suck my own dick but since i've done it already i have to move on. and i'm tired of you all just rubbing on to me :stroke:. I won't ever meet most of you but in a way this shit gets to connected. I'm gonna have to detach and fucking kill all of you. with my automated fucking hands I will stick my electropenis through my PC into all of yours in one striking shot and blind all of you with the lazer-ray cock blast. This will show how serious I am so I am glad you all allowed me to be on this fer the time I had and stuff but its OVER. I want to leave this all behind like when my mom used to beat me. I need to start a new slate. I just watched the da vinci code and it really opened up the different opportunites in life. Such as killing people in the name of God. I mean who can fuck with someone who kills in the name of God? I will fucking PWN anyone who trys to contest. It's just the way it goes. Most won't read this, most won't care, but for those who do and actually took the time to see what I had to say. It just goes to show you are another parasite sucked into this fucking controversy of internet that is really the CIA controlling our minds with mind control laser mechanisims within our webcams, microphones, heat lamps, etc. We can listen to our hip-hop and wear our b-boy pants and shoes but will we ever realize what life is really about? NO! it's about fucking butterflies and childrens' circumsitions. I know this fer a fact because I onced studied life in my previous life as a dog and I figured out "God"s whole plan to take over our well being by writing a book saying he placed us here. We will never escape this. I suggest you all post your very last post on this wutangcorp AKA WUTANGFUCKINGLIES.COM today because it'll free you like I have just freed myself. I thank you all again. I will never forget any of you but most likely i will so that is your fault. I'm not gay but i know it seems like i've portrayed that. I am just homosexual in a way. I like guys but not in a gay way. Sucking dick isn't gay if its experimental. Remember that.

One Love To All Of You,

Alex S.W.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/akabobbyd/faggggg.jpg
peace to da godz and da earfz

LMAO You are one of KIND!!!!

Sicka than aidZ
05-26-2006, 10:45 PM
:thumbup: Man I Need Some Fuck In Drugs. Peace MASH

num2son
05-26-2006, 10:46 PM
:thumbup: Man I Need Some Fuck In Drugs. Peace MASH

Go see tek

maestro wooz
05-26-2006, 10:47 PM
peace out you little fucker

madmyk
05-26-2006, 10:56 PM
Peace out Mash! Don't let life's obstacles get you down. We all go thru trials and tribulations, just got to know how to play the hands your dealt. Fuck what you see in the movies and fuck what other ppl say. Go for what you know. ONE LUV MASH! STAY UP!

maestro wooz
05-26-2006, 11:02 PM
madmyk are you the one who through up the oelfam o?

madmyk
05-26-2006, 11:15 PM
madmyk are you the one who through up the oelfam o?
What it do wooz? Naw. That's my homie big ed.....A.K.A. NO LIMIT TANK!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-26-2006, 11:47 PM
What it do wooz? Naw. That's my homie big ed.....A.K.A. NO LIMIT TANK!
AKA ZODE aka Umphin'

madmyk
05-27-2006, 12:09 AM
AKA give me a pen cap and a sack of A1 and watch me stay up for 4 dayz straight while everyone sleeps and I take a 3 hour bath and fall asleep naked on the bed and not cover myself cause I don't give a shit!!! LOL

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-27-2006, 12:24 AM
BWAHAHAHAHHAAA

AKA sweaty Yak Face!!1

CrazyCoCasian
05-27-2006, 12:55 AM
BWAHAHAHAHHAAA

AKA sweaty Yak Face!!1

BigBen AKA "THE ORIGINAL DAN COOLEY THE FLAKE"
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

CrazyCoCasian
05-27-2006, 12:56 AM
On second thought you make Dan Cooley Look Good

maestro wooz
05-27-2006, 01:18 AM
robocops chin

madmyk
05-27-2006, 01:22 AM
robocops chin
LMAO!!! That's a good one.

TUCO
05-27-2006, 01:35 AM
M4SH is ok

INF
05-27-2006, 02:00 AM
M4SH is ok

But Wu Tang Is better.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-27-2006, 03:42 AM
robocops chin
aka Wild Bill aka Flip Flops in the Club aka Crackah aka The One

num2son
05-29-2006, 09:15 PM
Final post my ass

MaShPG
05-29-2006, 09:18 PM
mayn his ass wasn't even gone 3 days. it was nice being the only mash here...still welcome back kid.

num2son
05-29-2006, 09:20 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20051

Its Big Lu baby
05-30-2006, 04:45 AM
mash ur a fag
and i love ya
oh btw... those who noticed i was gone
i was in cuba for a week
and ill post pics later

F U C K Y O U
05-30-2006, 06:02 AM
gdfgfdgfdgfdg You will never leave.

Its Big Lu baby
05-30-2006, 06:04 AM
gdfgfdgfdgfdg You will never leave.
ok godess
im drunk
and i just want to let you know
ur an annoying piece of shit
and i would love for u to suck on my balls

F U C K Y O U
05-30-2006, 06:06 AM
Choke in your alcohol biglrip7499.

Its Big Lu baby
05-30-2006, 06:07 AM
i just took 5 shots to end the night... me n my boy just killed a handle
hes with his bitch and i was fuckin my ex
good night

05-30-2006, 06:17 AM
^^I stopped reading too.

i stopped reading like after 3 words :)

lmao

Inspectah_Dirk
05-30-2006, 07:31 AM
i don't feel like reading it, lalalala

AK Spray
05-31-2006, 02:55 PM
:clap:

mashqauck
05-31-2006, 06:19 PM
fuck, i'm thinking about leaving again 'cause i've got to go places and shit. I donno, fuck wutangcorp.com

MaShPG
05-31-2006, 06:28 PM
ok mash...we'll miss you...see ya tomorrow.

mashqauck
05-31-2006, 06:31 PM
itz not time yet, i still gotta post naked pics fer tonight and stick the blunt end of a shaver into my asshole