PDA

View Full Version : Good Vibes (*Summertime)

na diel
05-26-2006, 09:13 AM
I'm looking forward to another great summer in Detroit. All the festivals have started and from now on I'll be Downtown almost every weekend.
What are your plans? Are you Traveling? What kind of Summer events does your city host?...that's it fam, get at me, peace.

4-Bar Killer
05-26-2006, 09:29 AM
Well, first off, I'm going to England this summer, 3 weeks in the country I love the most.. We Gonna start in Manchester, Liverpool and Birmingham, and then Bristol, and end in London for a week.... but other than that, just go to the park (look in the rep your hometown thread for a picture) with about 10 people and play football and chill and bbq and all that.. And of course paaaarty.. There's these "block parties" down at the water front, where theres a whole lot of people.. Other than than just chill and work to get some money that I can spend in the summertime.. But this city is so small (atleast downtown) so theres something going on wherever you'll turn.. definitely a great town at summertime..

BLACKNEFERTITI07
05-26-2006, 09:48 AM
I may hit the road and see my kinfolk in the ATL or Philly. there's gonna be some cool events poppin off here in Cincinnati,Oh and i'm definately will go 2 them like the Midwest Regional Black Family Reunion and the Macy's Music Festival. then i may take a trip 2 Indianapolis for the Black Expo.So i'm definately will have some fun over the ssummertime.

ilzPotent
05-26-2006, 10:04 AM
i like you na diel, you're a cool cat.

KidSha
05-26-2006, 10:25 AM
Staying where I am now, seeing folks, working relaxing...

num2son
05-26-2006, 10:29 AM
Try to have the best, enjoyable, knowlegable and fullfilling summer.

Prince Shafala
05-26-2006, 10:30 AM
im really looking forward to summer, just to walk outside in a vest and doo rag with the nice summer breeze. :mexico:

TERRA
05-26-2006, 10:39 AM
summer time is all about stackin' and parties

i know i'm probly gonna lose a few friends this summer just like every summer

a lot of my niggs is getting realest this summer so looking forward to seeing them muthafuckas.

Prince Shafala
05-26-2006, 10:44 AM
lol ol jodeci ass nigga.

haha, its only right B

Longbongcilvaringz
05-26-2006, 11:06 AM
its coming into winter here.. :'o :'o

BLACKNEFERTITI07
05-26-2006, 11:12 AM
lol no doubt.

summers gonna be off the chain, got my whip im doing mad traveling to every and any fishing spot i can think of.

*; *; *; *; *; wish i could take a ride wit u hun, but i got plans 2. hope u catch some good fish. this weekend i'm goin 2 this really cool event called THE TASTE OF CINCINNATI. that's where different restaurants set up shop and serve up the best food and there's good entertainment and lotz of free stuff 2 take home.*; *; *; *; *; *;

WU-KILLAH
05-26-2006, 11:53 AM
Well Im gonna stay in my south France with the cicadas, barbecues, parties, girls, beers, worldcup, the mediterranean sea ... I don't need to move . I got all I need here !

Razorsharp
05-26-2006, 12:01 PM
Staying where I am now, seeing folks, working relaxing...

im gonna visit your ass!!!

na diel
05-26-2006, 12:09 PM
i like you na diel, you're a cool cat.

aw...thank you kindly:$

BLACKNEFERTITI07
05-26-2006, 12:19 PM
aw...thank you kindly:$

Love you 2!!! so sweet and so nice*D *D |) |) |) |) |)

na diel
05-26-2006, 12:25 PM
Love you 2!!! so sweet and so nice*D *D |) |) |) |) |)

...I feel so neat, peace & love ShyeimChica.:vroar:

Visionz
05-26-2006, 01:47 PM
Chillin in the ATX, although summer isn't so big a deal when you in Texas, cause all the other seasons last for about a month combined. I swear winter this year was for two days.

Funk_Dock
05-26-2006, 03:03 PM
oh shit im gonna be chillin the fuck out this summer, mine starts on tuesday when i finish my last exam after a long month and a half. me and my dad might go down to australia or india we undecided for now...other then that im gonna be enjoyin the world cup, cheerin england to victory with all my m8s...

stak84
05-26-2006, 03:59 PM
only shits we do here in Ottawa is on JUL 1st for Canada Day, otherwise theres only "Reggae Fest" thats happenin in a couple of weeks and...........thats about it

trill, imma be in ottowa june 11-17 for business then imma be in the
phillipines for two weeks in august, should be real dope

na diel
06-01-2006, 04:07 PM
...flipped

Oztradamus
06-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Taste of Chicago

Nuff said..

Ironlungz
06-01-2006, 05:31 PM
seeing wutang in oslo, then roskilde-festival, then i'm working in a small village o the norwegian westcoast, get my act together, get my read on, do some swimming fishing etc...
and watch the world cup of course!!!

na diel
06-09-2006, 02:12 PM
http://www.hawaiipictures.com/pictures/oahu/sunsets5_tmb.jpg (http://www.hawaiipictures.com/pictures/sunsets_5.html)

ironface
03-08-2007, 12:24 PM
It's comin back around again
damn I cant wait..even springs' goona be peace na'mean.
It may not seem like it here in the d but nice days aint
too far away.. "Lookin thru my rearview drivin 2 miles an hour
so eveybody seez you" haha

L~>1<~NKS
03-08-2007, 01:00 PM
Summer in South Florida - Nuff Said.

Tito_Para Enfrente
03-08-2007, 03:06 PM
The Beach... The Girls.. The Barbecues { Carne Asadas }/ Water.. /// Trips.. / Tijuana.. / Hopefully No Worries.. And Some Money... / Making Sure.. U In Shape In Time.. For Girls. Just In Case.. / Swimming In My Pool / If It Is Clean Hopefully And That Is It.. Enjoying Time With The Family...

And Friends.. Definitely Trying A Way To Keep Cool.. It Gets Pretty Hot.. Fuck !

IrOnMaN
03-09-2007, 11:27 AM
I'm looking forward to another great summer in Detroit. All the festivals have started and from now on I'll be Downtown almost every weekend.
What are your plans? Are you Traveling? What kind of Summer events does your city host?...that's it fam, get at me, peace.

I live in Detroit, too. What's up?:)

na diel
03-12-2007, 01:19 PM
seeing wutang in oslo, then roskilde-festival, then i'm working in a small village o the norwegian westcoast, get my act together, get my read on, do some swimming fishing etc...
and watch the world cup of course!!!

I live in Detroit, too. What's up?:)

damn..what up Lungz my fam comes fron Norway
I hear I still got peeps there..It's awesome to see you
in this forum and obv a fan of the Wu..I'll come visit before I die....
peace and One love...

what up Ironman? yeah I used to stay by Gratiot/Chene ((east))
now I be In SouthWest off central right by Armada's rim shop..
holla back cuzo...

INF
03-12-2007, 01:24 PM
ahahahahahaha! You sick son of a bitch! Chica was a chico. Your threads blow ass. WHere tha fuck is Mash?

WARPATH
03-12-2007, 01:51 PM
ahahahahahaha! You sick son of a bitch! Chica was a chico. Your threads blow ass. WHere tha fuck is Mash?

lmao, give the man a break.

INF
03-12-2007, 01:57 PM
ing back Slippy!lmao, give the man a break.

bring back Slippy!

WARPATH
03-12-2007, 04:28 PM
ing back Slippy!

bring back Slippy!

Slippy the bitch can suck my fucking dick.:o

na diel
03-13-2007, 08:19 AM

yeah an that shit was from last summer dickface.
you dont fuckin know me or how the fuck I get down..I'm still in the streets hoe with the stupids of nigaas who dont care about prison sentances....
I dont need friends spc not fag hatin ass bitch ones..

WARPATH
03-13-2007, 02:07 PM
yeah an that shit was from last summer dickface.
you dont fuckin know me or how the fuck I get down..I'm still in the streets hoe with the stupids of nigaas who dont care about prison sentances....
I dont need friends spc not fag hatin ass bitch ones..

Translation:

I made that post last summer, when I thought Shyhiem Chica was girl, but still I feel bad now that you pointed out that he's a boy. We were pretty intimate swapping Private messages back then. It broke my heart when we met up at the hotel on 8 mile, when shyheim chica dropped his pants to reveal a pair of hair guys.

But yo, i'm still in the streets with the thugs n ganstas that don't give a fuck about prison, because secretley they desire.................a pair of hairy guys.

*D

Headfried
04-24-2007, 02:12 PM
its comin back around again//
that vibe is just thick in the air na'mean//
I hope some good summer jams come out//
that's how I keep track of the years//see..peace

na diel
05-09-2007, 09:14 AM
I know its spring an all but
anybody done anything summery yet?
the techno-fest memorial days weekend is
like the true start for me..but I already been
outside, played some ball an ate some Q...

SHRAP
05-09-2007, 11:58 AM
im gonna pay my lawyer with everything i got left to beat my case then im gonna sit on my fuckin ass for the rest of the summer cuz i aint got shit and u cant get a job durin the summer cuz all the school kids took that shit already