PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother (Channel 4 UK)

WotsGoinDown
05-26-2006, 02:58 PM
Who watchin it in the UK? I Think its stupid that all of the people are fake and put on an act , maybe some dont , shabazz is the biggest wanker i hav ever seen. Who u think is gonna win this? , pete is lookin like the faviroute cos everyone lieks him.

Fayth
05-26-2006, 03:03 PM
Who watchin it in the UK? I Think its stupid that all of the people are fake and put on an act , maybe some dont , shabazz is the biggest wanker i hav ever seen. Who u think is gonna win this? , pete is lookin like the faviroute cos everyone lieks him.

i only saw about 5 mins of it, and i had to change channel cos of that shabazz dickhead, he managed to piss me off after only 5mins! damn i wana hit that dude

Welshkillabee
05-26-2006, 03:29 PM
I love it Nikki is my fave ;)

urban_angel
05-26-2006, 03:42 PM
maaaan, big brother is soooooooo bad come now men! I only caught a lil of it yday, nah.....................all freaks, somethin to watch for the insomiacs I guess....

arto
05-26-2006, 09:37 PM
i hate how the concept has been completely fucked up and bastardised. the first series was wicked. that had a real cross section of society, and had true and interesting people in it. now it's full of either:

gay men who fancy themselves
annoying laddish women
people who "say what they think" and say that they say what they think all the fucking time

it disgusts me. these people are hysterical for attention, attention for doing nothing, for acheiving nothing, for not being special or talented or dedicated in any way. they want to be famous by lazing about the house all day. it's cringeworthy.