PDA

View Full Version : Pro Evolution Soccer v EA Sports Fifa

The Hound
05-27-2006, 07:59 AM
what youse like? this is a fuckin no brainer, PES OWNS FIFA, fifa is terribal and getting steadily worse since 2004 edition. PES has the best game play of any football of all time,its cool on PES5 you can make you jerseys and shit in specific detail not the same recyled shit from FIFA, why is it everything on FIFA is so blurry but on PES is crystal clear? ea sport is a multi million (problee billion) dolla company and konami isnt, should be the other way round, whats yall thoughts

Fayth
05-27-2006, 08:03 AM
Well i aint played a pro evo game yet...:(....ill check it out see if any of my mates have it, fifa games are normally cool, but the "road to world cup" and "world cup" games this year were shit....guess ill still have to vote for fifa...damn

Kong
05-27-2006, 08:21 AM
i go with fifa but not the international ones. dont seem much point in them coming out if it has it all on the yearly game.

Fayth
05-27-2006, 08:25 AM
i go with fifa but not the international ones. dont seem much point in them coming out if it has it all on the yearly game.

yup yup

Frontal Lobotomy
05-27-2006, 12:20 PM
It's all about ISS. It's the nearest thing to a realistic football sim you can get.

Fayth
05-27-2006, 12:43 PM
It's all about ISS. It's the nearest thing to a realistic football sim you can get.

wayhey i played that on super nintendo today :chef: lol

WU-KILLAH
05-27-2006, 01:21 PM
Lol I've seen people fighting on this question ! I've played both, like both and I think I master them both. PES is over right now, but FIFA is harder to master, the off the ball control is something crazy if you really master it you can do some really nice stuff. I hope EA will improve the physics of the ball in 2007 because that's the real issue with FIFAs.