PDA

View Full Version : Virus Warning

Fayth
05-27-2006, 08:41 AM
Incase You guys never heard bout this shit.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Be alert during the next few days: Don't open any message with an attached file called "Invitation", regardless of who sent it. It's a virus that
opens an Olympic Torch that "burns" the whole hard disk of your computer. This virus will come from someone who has your e-mail address; that's why you should send this to all your online contacts. It's better to receive this message 25 times than to receive the virus

DON'T open it and shut down your computer immediately . This is the worst
virus announced by CNN, it's been classified by Microsoft as the most
destructive virus ever. The virus was discovered by McAfee yesterday, and
there's no repair yet for this particular virus. It simply destroys the
Zero Sector of the Hard Disk, where vital information is kept.

Also:- Emails with pictures of Osama Bin-Laden hanged are being sent and the moment you open these emails your computer will crash and you will not be able to fix it! This message is being distributed through countries
around the globe, but mainly in the US and Israel. Don't be inconsiderate;
send this warning to whomever you know. If you get an email along the
lines of "Osama Bin Laden Captured" or "Osama Hanged" don't open the
attachment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

just lookin out for my fam, peace

Inspectah_Dirk
05-27-2006, 08:46 AM
WTF..that's some fucked up shit. People who make shit like that are way outta they minds man.
Anyway, thanks for the warning fam!

Fayth
05-27-2006, 08:48 AM
anytime man, just passing on what i got told

num2son
05-27-2006, 11:10 AM
Thanks

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-27-2006, 11:35 AM
Thanks fam Peace ;)

num2son
05-27-2006, 11:37 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fayth again.

The Hound
05-27-2006, 12:21 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fayth again.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-27-2006, 12:23 PM
Man, these script fiends need to sort their lives out. Nice one for the heads up

Fayth
05-27-2006, 12:23 PM
no worries, wasnt sure if this was right place to post it, but atleast some of you guys know now, better safe than sorry eh?....peace

NIGHT MAYOR
05-27-2006, 08:59 PM
internet graff. gotta love it. these guys dont do it for success or money. they do it for the respect. HILE VIRUS'

Fayth
05-28-2006, 06:45 AM
respect of other geeks? whats the point in this kind of virus man serious, fucks up your pc beyond repair, these people that make them need to get a grasp of the real world. "fun viruses" can be ok, like the ones that dont harm your computer in anyway, just say like "your computer will blow up in 10 secs..." then it pops up with a message saying "fooled ya!" ---- but the viruses like this are pointless, what do they gain out of screwin up peoples computers? i think people who create and send out these viruses should be shot!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-31-2006, 01:59 PM
What a bunch of geeky morons If I ever knew someone that did that I would give them the black eye broken nose virus!!

NIGHT MAYOR
06-01-2006, 02:01 AM
hahahah - peace man peace
its a computer virus. is art.

go_skim
06-01-2006, 04:12 AM
thanks for the word up

Bloo
06-01-2006, 05:14 AM
Yeah, no doubt Fayth. Good lookin out

Gin8u
06-01-2006, 11:55 AM
but the viruses like this are pointless, what do they gain out of screwin up peoples computers? i think people who create and send out these viruses should be shot!
actually its against the law to send viruses through emails, and if they are caught they are fined or something like that

born invincible
06-01-2006, 12:24 PM
internet graff. gotta love it. these guys dont do it for success or money. they do it for the respect. HILE VIRUS'

they can respect this dick...i can do half the shit the idiots are doing but you dont see me fuckin with shit. why? cause its immature. you dont get no respect for crashing 100,000 servers or 1.5 PCs... people who do these things should have their nuts laid on the table.. just their nuts.. and then bang them shits with a spiked bat...

BLLLLAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

lamers!!!!

anyways... thnx for the heads up. i figured its about time for another one of these to be going around.

born invincible
06-01-2006, 01:31 PM
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_olympic_torch_virus.htm