PDA

View Full Version : the poster "charles jones" should be killed

pussy-with-teeth
05-27-2006, 12:27 PM
man that dude is on some other shit....

nowadays people rate an artist this way :

So you don't think Andre is weird huh? He dresses like a woman and he's a bitch. The music he makes now is pussy. You bought Outkast's last album so that makes you a pussy. I bet you thought Andre's side of the disc was better than Big Boi's disc. Andre started acting weird when Outkast's Elevators video came out and he had a turban on in the video LOL. Ever since then, he's been acting strange. Common and QTip are bitches too because they switched up and started making pussy songs later on. The Roots are wack too. Ever since Malik B, Rahzel and Dice Raw stopped collaborating with them, they've been doing wack shit. I don't like rappers that make alternative music anyway and try to appeal to a wider audience. Keep the shit hip hop and street. LOL@Mark Wahlberg dissing Andre in Four Brothers movie when Andre said he had to go to gymnastics class hahahahahahahahahaha. Andre is a bitch like i said. I shouldn't have to prove my point to you that he's a bitch. Just listen to his song Hey Ya hahahahahahahahaha. Ceelo of Goodie Mob is a bitch too. Singing muthafucka LOL. He should've kept rapping.

hmmm lol at the wu tang corp....this shit is like the meeting room where all stupid rap fans come together to fuck each other....fuckin ass forum

Inspectah_Dirk
05-27-2006, 12:28 PM
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah. Why u still here then?

venex
05-27-2006, 12:59 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

stak84
05-27-2006, 03:51 PM
i think pussy with teeth is president of the andre 3000 fan club

ps that guy is an idiot though but so are you so ching chong wong be gone

Longbongcilvaringz
05-27-2006, 10:01 PM
yeah i dont like that guy... but pwt you gotta admit you do talk about andre alot.

THE W
05-27-2006, 10:29 PM
well you know what...
http://www.wpi.edu/Academics/Depts/HUA/TT/Setdesign/exit.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
05-27-2006, 11:03 PM
what did pussy with teeth say when he was giving everybody head?

not much, he was giving everybody head

venex
05-28-2006, 05:24 AM
Lol

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-28-2006, 10:41 AM

amen to this

nuff said..you need a life homey...this is just a forum,,,if u cant take someone elses opinions and you wanna resort to calling cats stupid rap fans on here..you need to leave "mr so called i know rap better than the next man"..you are starting to really irritate me

Skellington
05-28-2006, 11:22 AM

Because he's a pussy

Bedlam
05-28-2006, 11:29 AM
CharlesJones stays gettin sonned in everythread though.

Ink Is My Drink
05-28-2006, 11:41 AM
hmmm lol at the wu tang corp....this shit is like the meeting room where all stupid rap fans come together to fuck each other....fuckin ass forum

i didnt no there was a section on this site for ass fuking?

venex
05-28-2006, 12:17 PM
i didnt no there was a section on this site for ass fuking?

you gotta understand PWT: he got no other place to go...:mmmyah: