PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Updates

Mr_Chopsticks
05-27-2006, 08:02 PM
Where da hell is King C at? You tryin to turn ya back on me homie?! You know ill catch a flight out to london lil man.

Playin but ya need to holla at me my brova...and speakin of brovas where dat lard ass dirtnut eatin sloth of a blovian bastard hiding at? *lays cookies on the floor* come out come out where ever j00 are!

Hmm who else ohhhhh that dutchie Jeru where the fuck you at?! I know "veeedubbbb is in da huasssss" and its got ya ego all high and shit but that don't mean you can't say whas up...don't we mod on the same site?

Big ben I see your stil abusing your power as usual keep up the good work.

Legatos still alive?!

I saw that lil toy that ripped my wallpaper and made a lil sig callin the shit his own nice job.

Continue as you were.

GENERAL WISE
05-27-2006, 08:05 PM
okay...

Sicka than aidZ
05-27-2006, 08:11 PM
u owe me 5 bucks chops. how u been?

Mr_Chopsticks
05-27-2006, 09:13 PM
You owe me 20 from when back when so don't try and play banker now. Nada yo whas up with you I see your alllllllways on

Sicka than aidZ
05-27-2006, 09:40 PM
i gotta job dude, im only on half as much now. but u know saturdays alot of fun people kick it here but anyways yeah im a landscaper. u still doin sigs? check it......in a minute

JASPER
05-27-2006, 09:41 PM
Happy Birthday.

Sicka than aidZ
05-27-2006, 09:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/stasmallcapgfk1sig.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/stabannercopy9rc.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
05-27-2006, 10:07 PM
i wanna know what happened to 'create'

Mr_Chopsticks
05-27-2006, 11:41 PM
Yea I'm still makin sigs...not as often cause I don't got as much time on my hands as much as I used to be I try. A landscaper huh that's cool good money? I'm workin at Mitsubishi Digital watchin big screen tvs all day

Happy Birthday.

Thank you very much sir! Still chaos havoc I see niiiice

Razorsharp
05-28-2006, 02:29 AM
damn... no shout out to me... fuck... that trip we talked about is cancelled.... shiiiiiiit.... j/p... what up man?

MsRzaRecTaH
05-28-2006, 11:52 PM
Whats up Chopzilla~ Happy Born Day!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-29-2006, 12:38 AM
sup ma nigga

Eddie Bronze
05-29-2006, 12:51 AM
I know you don't know me but I'ma say happy born day to ya anyhow.

King Callabah
05-29-2006, 12:19 PM
Where da hell is King C at? You tryin to turn ya back on me homie?! You know ill catch a flight out to london lil man.

Playin but ya need to holla at me my brova...and speakin of brovas where dat lard ass dirtnut eatin sloth of a blovian bastard hiding at? *lays cookies on the floor* come out come out where ever j00 are!

Hmm who else ohhhhh that dutchie Jeru where the fuck you at?! I know "veeedubbbb is in da huasssss" and its got ya ego all high and shit but that don't mean you can't say whas up...don't we mod on the same site?

Big ben I see your stil abusing your power as usual keep up the good work.

Legatos still alive?!

I saw that lil toy that ripped my wallpaper and made a lil sig callin the shit his own nice job.

Continue as you were.

IM HERE MA FUCKA! yao me turn on you nuh wah!? neva holms! i gotchu......tho wah a time to return zillah mang! i was givin corp up lord! rose told me you was lookin fo me, where you been at god!? all good? hows life? you all crisp?! WAHSUP!?

Mr_Chopsticks
05-29-2006, 02:05 PM
Whats up Chopzilla~ Happy Born Day!

Thank ya Ms Recta!

sup ma nigga

Wow! Yo my nigga where you been at!?...I feel so neglected even my owe brova can't say whas up every now and den *sniff sniff* Whatcha been up to ya sneaky ass mafucka

I know you don't know me but I'ma say happy born day to ya anyhow.

Thank sir thats peace Eddie!

peace chop

Peace Mr. Legato..anyways Mr. Coooool

IM HERE MA FUCKA! yao me turn on you nuh wah!? neva holms! i gotchu......tho wah a time to return zillah mang! i was givin corp up lord! rose told me you was lookin fo me, where you been at god!? all good? hows life? you all crisp?! WAHSUP!?

j0000000 BASTID! King Kong Callabah and Chopzilla back at it again!