PDA

View Full Version : The Jaguar Knight Thread

THE JAGUAR KNIGHT
05-28-2006, 11:18 AM
Critical Concrete-5/26/06 ABOVE Abyss Access All Amist Abstract Assault And Assasinate ABOVE Actual Apostle AZTEK AZT-LAN Atomic Astronomic Astronaut Asphalt Ascending Automatic Articulate Aks Anitomical Aeronotical Apocriphal Attack Artist, Blast Beyond Bounderies Balance Bullets Bang Bastards Battered Ballistic Butcheries Bats Bash Brains Brutal Beautiful Broken Bones Brimstone Born Brilliance Bombard Blazing Brighten Bennevolence Been Blessing, Deploy Destroy Detinate Dominate Designate Doing Dirt Determined Destined Detect Disect Dont Disrespect, Chosen Composing Clashing Collapsing Contradiction Closing Competition Corrolates Cellestials Consentrating Create Critical Concrete Cipher Cords Conform Ceremonies Cobra Clutch Cultivate Clouds Collect Clout.....

ProjectArchimedes
05-29-2006, 11:56 PM
haha yeah, i used to do crazy things like this in class.

ABOVE
05-31-2006, 09:30 PM
meteorlogic pressure rises organic mass in vertical motion over the diametrical horizon, kinetic flow heliocentric glow, crucial currents initial bombardments that run concurrent, confront, i just begun splurging, purgent soul beatiful like a virgin lady, harmonious notes heard by the right rightous woman destined to be my goddess, rip microchips out your ear lobes so you can hear this sound explosion, ABOVE CHOSEN rushing machete swordzmen swarming in swinging blades to the face and rib cage, artillery crush throats cut fire gust expire infantries, intercept everything the enemy transmitts dismantle skeems, pristine spit bars of mathematical star grammar intalueable, intangible mind nexus rest in the nuclei's axis that enables access to all data gathered in clumps of antimatter, solids liquids gasses substance of all masses, those that sleep drink water that evaporates to empty glasses expose fact deep knoledge sinks farther states father of solar raps gave you a star map to be studied by all classes, born free.

Da Dishonourable Don
06-01-2006, 04:56 AM
tight veres Jag, but don't mean to burst your bubble but I created that steez, way before Busta or Papoose, did that shit in '94 and I got peeps to prove it, but sick fuckin' verse though, wanna see the rest of the letters!

hazidus hitman
06-01-2006, 05:24 AM
it looks good, but how can it be called a verse? its just a bunch of words strung together. very little of it actually makes sense...
but all in all its definately well done and takes skills to do, and i can respect that.
fully keen for the rest of the alphabet.
good work
PEACE!

THE JAGUAR KNIGHT
06-02-2006, 11:08 AM
Articulate Blazing Create Data Elate Fortyfying Grammer Hyperstate Im Jade Krush Lames Mame Names Obsidian Precise Quota Rolla Stoner Transcend Universal Versal Wisdom X-plosive Youth Zenith.......... JAGUAR.

THE JAGUAR KNIGHT
06-02-2006, 01:02 PM
tight veres Jag, but don't mean to burst your bubble but I created that steez, way before Busta or Papoose, did that shit in '94 and I got peeps to prove it, but sick fuckin' verse though, wanna see the rest of the letters!
Its all math-matics U,Know... Just Something i put together .............. check out A-z Jaguar

ABOVE
06-13-2006, 02:29 AM
yo, sick melodic spliff hydrophonic, post historic morbid lyrical orchid of fire compositions, saphire rymes manipulation of minds stricked competition, hit hard on the opposition ionized metalics liquid metabolic, tattoos homemade hypodermic glow like gold through epidermic, brain surgeon on beats when it comes to st. raps im the chosen, tectonic explosion cause tidal waves in the ocean, universe heard the notions spit like a nina turn a sober hoe into a feena hot or not fuck charts my style much cleena got million dollar rap folks catching the feeva I need a million dollar diva.