PDA

View Full Version : Push me higher!!! (new song by Mouse)

White_Mouse
05-28-2006, 11:45 AM
this is a new song i recorded. . . possibly collabing with "the funky drunk" with this one. I just went crazy.

www.soundclick.com/jxl

White_Mouse
05-28-2006, 03:41 PM
c'mon gimme some feed, it's annoying when theirs 6 views and NO replies. If u like it tell why. . . if u didn't tell why. PLEASE

White_Mouse
05-28-2006, 04:22 PM
LOL yea it was supposed to sound like a lil kid. . .
but what about teh lyrics?

White_Mouse
05-28-2006, 04:29 PM
i don't know how to do that LOL
i'm new to this recording stuff
(as u can tell)

Sirkulayshun
05-28-2006, 06:26 PM
yea man the lyrics are nice....the intro is kinda weird tho lol....its tight tho keep it up

White_Mouse
05-28-2006, 08:05 PM
the intro SUPPOSED to be wierd that's the point of the song LOL, but at least i'm rapping well

White_Mouse
05-28-2006, 09:05 PM
43 views and 8 replies whats up with that?
Yo if u thought it was wack TELL ME!!!!
i don't want to be playcated. lol

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
05-28-2006, 09:10 PM
are you a girl?

White_Mouse
05-28-2006, 09:11 PM
nah man i just have a bad quality mic adn a high voice LOL

05-28-2006, 09:13 PM
holy shit lol

White_Mouse
05-28-2006, 09:16 PM
and the track's lyrics?

05-28-2006, 09:21 PM
i wasn't feelin it, i ain't tryin to be mean but ya voice just ain't a good emceein voice...lyrics was iight but u need to work on ya flow cause you go offbeat alot

just my opinion

White_Mouse
05-28-2006, 09:23 PM
it's cool like i said don't playcate me, be honest. u did that.

05-28-2006, 09:28 PM
word just work on those things u young ya voice will change but change the things u can now like ya flow

White_Mouse
05-30-2006, 11:23 AM
aight will do, any more feedback from others. . .
PLEASE!!!!

White_Mouse
05-31-2006, 10:10 AM
O come on 112 views and no NEW posts, if u liked it please say you did, if u didn't tell me why, i can's get better very quickly without feedback from more than these cats, WORLDWIDE OPINIONS PLEASE!!!!

Evaize 360
05-31-2006, 12:21 PM
i agree. the voice isnt an good mc'in voice.. i dont know if you've gone thru puberty or not yet .. but if u have, then thats sucks for you.. and if u havent, there still might be hope..

i wasnt able to hear the lyrics clearly... you tried squeezin in mad words into one bar.. sounds like your jus talking fast, theres no flow.. and the beat was ok.

intro - a good idea, has potential..

but since your new at this shit, you shouldnt take too much offense, keep at it, the more you fuck wit it the sicker the quality gets

peace

White_Mouse
05-31-2006, 04:15 PM
well. . . my voice has not changed yet (hopefully soon it will) and when i first started rappint i did it to no particular beat, jus battling other kids acapella style, (i won a lot by the way) So i just worked on rhyming words and putting ideas together, i can flow, just not used to doing it with beats.
lol

White_Mouse
05-31-2006, 04:52 PM
todayafter i get out of "summer school" LOL

naw man i'm just working on teh yearbook at shcool right now, one more caption and i get to go back to the parsonage where i live.

Evaize 360
06-01-2006, 01:58 AM
yea i used to be on that tip too.. jus writing, to no beat.. mad long verses of pure thought.. but if its one thing i learned is that you gotta keep shit balanced.

you cant have more of one thing, and less of another.. theres always gotta be an equal balance.

the truest shit ever said about this rap game.. is that "its not what you say, but how you say it" .. but heres where the balance comes in, to me, it does matter what you say, and it equally matters how you say it.. so if you can spit some raw shit and flow to a beat lovley at the same time.. thats the ultimate combination to becoming a dope mc.

make you what your tryin to say comes across clear and direct.. dont clutter a verse wit unneccesary words, keep it simple and to the point.. as well, keep it witty, metaphorical, poetic, creative but mos importantly.. be you, dont try to sound like nobody, dont front in your raps bout doin this and that, when you really dont do none of that..

and practice on writing 16 bar verses

White_Mouse
06-01-2006, 03:44 PM
that's exactly what i'm doing now. What my general theme in my music now is battleing, or making fun of people that fake events in their raps, so i say things htat are totally ridiculous. I can be poetic, metaphorical and make dope lyrics i just have to find my voice and invent a good flow i can use to a beat, (which is what i'm doing now) and to train on that i've been just tearing out a page and limiting myself to that to get the flow in (it's working well, i should have some of the stuuf i've writtin on my thread soon)

White_Mouse
06-05-2006, 07:11 PM
uppin for more opnions. . . . FEED ME!!!!!!!

SeraphGuard
06-08-2006, 03:45 AM
This Is A Dope Little Abstract Number In My Opinion,
Floaty Styles (Hence The Intro, I'm Assuming)
Keep Building
Payce
SG