PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Rambo movie

Prolifical ENG
05-28-2006, 05:31 PM
which one?

In the mood to start this thread since I bought the trilogy.

TAURO
05-28-2006, 05:47 PM
I loved the first movie cos it was just as much a psychological movie about the traumatic effects on war vets than it was an action movie.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-28-2006, 05:57 PM
^^ I agree, it was a good book too. Plus he isn't taking on the might of Soviet Russia on his own in this one either. Although the other 2 movies are great entertainment. I can't help but laugh about how in Rambo 3 it's what became the Taliban that the US is helping out too.

Prolifical ENG
05-28-2006, 06:06 PM
^^^^

yeah that amused me when i was watching Rambo III recently.

The Hound
05-28-2006, 06:23 PM
I loved the first movie cos it was just as much a psychological movie about the traumatic effects on war vets than it was an action movie.

co FUCKING sign - one of my all time favourites, easily top 5 for me :thumbup:

Professor Poopsnagle
05-29-2006, 03:13 AM

absolutely true.

btw: sly has confirmed he is going to do a 4th Rambo movie after having finished the new Rocky (which is in post-production state and hitting cinemas april 2007).

BRONZBODY
05-31-2006, 12:07 PM
yeah gotta go with ithe first one...i heard about the rambo 4 shit,like he livin an a small town somwhere in arizona and some terrorists take over the town.so after finally makin peace with himself and the war,he has to do what he does best...which is kill and kill sommore..but it is a rumor though!

TAURO
05-31-2006, 01:44 PM
Actually it has been confirmed that there is gonna be another one.

Prolifical ENG
05-31-2006, 03:50 PM
It would be sick if they made the next one during the Vietnam war...where he is a POW and escapes or something....but he might be too old now for that....they will probably just push out another one about Iraq or something.