PDA

View Full Version : LOl.. Check out what I just found

Brand New Funk
05-29-2006, 10:42 AM
After the research that I have done, I have understood this abot America: The kids grow up and by ten they do their first drugs, by twelve they get their first gun, because if your friend got one, you gotta get one to not fall into his power. By thirteen they need awful lot of money. Their mothers have to pay it, but hey they got money, slavery doesnt exist no more. Or does it? However, when the kid one day gets some kind of disease from sex with the wrong people, they dont have money to pay the hospital bills. And the kid might wind up on the street with the rest of his family, because at the same time, they got sued from having walked on someones floor with dirty shoes. When the kids turn 20, they might get a job if they havent dropped out of school yet. Depending on race, the work could be anything from slave to leading politician. And if the kid becomes politician, he might want to bomb some other nations instead of dealing with the problems he saw as a kid. And by the end of the life, he says that everything he did and everything society did to him was Gods will. He wasnt involved.
Thats hilarious,lol

EAGLE EYE
05-29-2006, 10:46 AM
AMERICA .......... FUCK YEA!!!

EAGLE EYE
05-29-2006, 10:47 AM
http://www.celluloid-dreams.de/content/images/kritiken-filmbilder/team-america-world-police/team-america-world-police-1.jpg

Fayth
05-29-2006, 10:48 AM
lol

TUCO
05-29-2006, 10:51 AM
matt damon

Inspectah_Dirk
05-29-2006, 11:52 AM
Hahaha

Jeru
05-29-2006, 11:54 AM
matt damon