PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Rider The Movie

King Justice
05-29-2006, 10:32 AM
I saw a preview for this while seein another movie and It looked so fuckin ill, Although Nicolas Cage isn't xzactly who I would pick for Ghost Rider
http://www.filmtotaal.nl/media/ghost_rider.mov

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/ghostrider/high.html

Classic
05-29-2006, 12:17 PM
Same here, I think they could find someone else for Ghost Rider.
But that shit looks ill.

TAURO
05-29-2006, 04:17 PM
I agree also.

Kado
06-02-2006, 11:06 PM
yeah i was supe,i knew it was ghost rider within the first few seconds of the preview...but yeah nick cage...mike keaton and fuckin val kimber n shit was batman, what u expect these days

King Justice
06-03-2006, 07:12 PM
yeah i was supe,i knew it was ghost rider within the first few seconds of the preview...but yeah nick cage...mike keaton and fuckin val kimber n shit was batman, what u expect these days Yo i thought Micheal Keaton was the best batman...or atleast better then Val Kilmer and George Clooney

oDoUoSoKo
06-03-2006, 07:52 PM
i wouldve wanted meth for jb man

Ghost Deini
06-03-2006, 10:07 PM
^Haha that'd be nuts.

Yeah the effects look cool and the characters look true to the comic which is good. But I agree, Nicolas Cage is really not who i'd cast as Johnny Blaze.

Razorsharp
06-03-2006, 10:53 PM
well at least they gonna have a movie of ghostrider... shiiiit

Ghost Deini
06-04-2006, 01:42 AM
Yo i thought Micheal Keaton was the best batman...or atleast better then Val Kilmer and George Clooney

Michael Keaton was dope. Val Kilmer was iite and Clooney was just sad. Christian Bale in Batman Begins wasn't bad but Keaton played that shit perfectly in the first 2 movies.

RAMESH
06-04-2006, 02:40 AM
Same here, I think they could find someone else for Ghost Rider.
But that shit looks ill. i think they should get method man to play ghost rider matter of fact i'm not even going to watch the fuckin movie if meth is not ghostrider, he's been repping ghostrider for years & this is the thanx he gets? FUCK THEM

Ghost Deini
06-04-2006, 03:23 AM
i think they should get method man to play ghost rider matter of fact i'm not even going to watch the fuckin movie if meth is not ghostrider, he's been repping ghostrider for years & this is the thanx he gets? FUCK THEM

That would be tight, but Meth really wouldn't fit the character of the comic either.

Tangaz
06-04-2006, 07:25 AM
Damn! I was too slow on this! But nah, it's not Method Man, bugger it. It's Nicholas Cage. But hey, he should be sweet for the role...depending on the script.

I loved the story of Ghost Rider though, so I'll check it out.

That would be tight, but Meth really wouldn't fit the character of the comic either.
Oh, come on, he's not THAT bad an actor. 187 Mef...

@RAMESH,
*laughs* Too bloody right!

But yeah, my brother was working security on one of the sets down here in Melbourne, Australia and I went down to check out the bike and shit, which looked pretty sweet even before the special effects. And there'll be a few crazy little minibikes in it too...

BlissfulIgnorance
06-04-2006, 01:04 PM
i didnt really care too much for the trailer but i guess thats because ive never really got into ghost rider

TUCO
06-04-2006, 11:01 PM
i hope MEF is on the soundtrack at least

Ghost Deini
06-05-2006, 12:45 AM
Oh, come on, he's not THAT bad an actor. 187 Mef...

Naw he ain't horrible, but Method Man would not the fit the character of Johnny Blaze (atleast from the comics) at all. Contrary to popular belief, the original JB isn't a weed-toking gangsta rapper :lmao:

King Justice
06-05-2006, 10:29 PM
im co signin with everybody for meth bein Ghost Rider that be ill but it ain't gonna happen, nicholas cage get to be on the set wit Eva Mendez(or how ever you spell it) DAMN

Tangaz
06-07-2006, 06:58 AM
i hope MEF is on the soundtrack at leastHe bloody-well better be! It'd be blasphemy if he weren't.