PDA

View Full Version : Identifying the groups of so-called "Jews" in Israel

Kohen El Shaddai
05-30-2006, 03:32 AM
Most people do not take into consideration that in Israel, the population of so-called "Jewish" people are divided into three categories:

Ashkenazi - Caucasians whose ancestors were Khazarian Turkish converts to the laws of Moses and the Babylonian Talmud circa the seventh century, they are not the direct descendants of the Biblical Jews and are lying about being Jews, read Revelation 2:9 and 3:9.

Sephardim - These are Black people, yes, that is right, these were Black people who were blood descendants of the Israelites of the tribe of Judah, so-called Negroes, who were persecuted and exiled from Spain and Portugal in the late 1400s. Their descendants are scattered in various places in the Earth such as Spain, the Middle East, and North Africa.

The Sephardim, from what I understand, are being treated with bitter hatred and racism from the Ashkenazi counterfeits, being called Kushim (literally translates as "Ethiopian") which they use for "nigger" in their Yiddish/fake Hebrew language. This is proof that the counterfeit Ashkenazi devil crackers know that the Sephardic Jews are real Black Jews.

There are fake so-called European Jews trying to claim the lineage and descent of the Sephardim, however.

Falasha - These are Africans from Ethiopia whose true Biblical identity is Cush/Ham, they are descended from Ham's son Cush, the forefather of the Ethiopians, they claim to be descended from King Solomon through a supposed son named Menelik I that he supposedly had through the Queen of Sheba. There is no Biblical record of Solomon ever having a child with Sheba, so these Africans from Ethiopia claiming to be Jews, who are over in Israel calling themselves "Falasha Jews" are also lying about who they are.

2 Kings 17:24 in the Bible shows you the origins of these so-called "Falasha Jews", they were descendants of the ancient Babylonians (who were Ethiopians) that were placed in Samaria after the real Israelites, who were Black descendants of Shem, were taken out of Samaria.

TAURO
05-30-2006, 06:15 AM
Very interesting but I can't help thinking that this tread is going to turn into another black vs white debate and we've already had a few of those.

denaturat
05-30-2006, 02:11 PM
Most people do not take into consideration that in Israel, the population of so-called "Jewish" people are divided into three categories:

Ashkenazi - Caucasians whose ancestors were Khazarian Turkish converts to the laws of Moses and the Babylonian Talmud circa the seventh century, they are not the direct descendants of the Biblical Jews and are lying about being Jews, read Revelation 2:9 and 3:9.

Sephardim - These are Black people, yes, that is right, these were Black people who were blood descendants of the Israelites of the tribe of Judah, so-called Negroes, who were persecuted and exiled from Spain and Portugal in the late 1400s. Their descendants are scattered in various places in the Earth such as Spain, the Middle East, and North Africa.

The Sephardim, from what I understand, are being treated with bitter hatred and racism from the Ashkenazi counterfeits, being called Kushim (literally translates as "Ethiopian") which they use for "nigger" in their Yiddish/fake Hebrew language. This is proof that the counterfeit Ashkenazi devil crackers know that the Sephardic Jews are real Black Jews.

There are fake so-called European Jews trying to claim the lineage and descent of the Sephardim, however.

Falasha - These are Africans from Ethiopia whose true Biblical identity is Cush/Ham, they are descended from Ham's son Cush, the forefather of the Ethiopians, they claim to be descended from King Solomon through a supposed son named Menelik I that he supposedly had through the Queen of Sheba. There is no Biblical record of Solomon ever having a child with Sheba, so these Africans from Ethiopia claiming to be Jews, who are over in Israel calling themselves "Falasha Jews" are also lying about who they are.

2 Kings 17:24 in the Bible shows you the origins of these so-called "Falasha Jews", they were descendants of the ancient Babylonians (who were Ethiopians) that were placed in Samaria after the real Israelites, who were Black descendants of Shem, were taken out of Samaria.

where is the proof?

dimi
05-30-2006, 05:01 PM
and who are the real jews

Aqua Luna
07-21-2006, 12:24 PM
In 1345, a man by the name of Wycliffe in England thought that it was time to translate the Bible into English. There was no English edition of the Bible because who the Devil could read? It was only the educated church people who could read Latin and Greek, Syriac, Aramaic and the other languages. Anyhow, Wycliffe translated the Bible into English. But in it, he had to look around for some words for Judaeas and Judaius.

There was no English word because Judea had passed out of existence. There was no Judea. People had long ago forgotten that. So in the first translation he used the word, in referring to Jesus, as 'gyu', "jew". At the time, there was no printing press.

Then, between 1345 and the 17th century, when the press came into use, that word passed through so many changes... I have them all here. If you want I can read them to you. I will. That word 'gyu' which was in the Wycliffe Bible became. . . first it was ' gyu ', then ' giu ', then ' iu ' (because the ' i ' in Latin is pronounced like the ' j '. Julius Caesar is ' Iul ' because there is no 'j' in Latin) then ' iuw ', then ' ieuu ', then ' ieuy ', then ' iwe ', then ' iow ', then ' iewe ', all in Bibles as time went on. Then ' ieue ', then ' iue ', then ' ive ', and then ' ivw ', and finally in the 18th century... ' jew '. Jew.

All the corrupt and contracted forms for Judaius, and Judaeas in Latin. Now, there was no such thing as 'Jew', and any theologian -- I've lectured in maybe 20 of the most prominent theological seminaries in this country, and two in Europe -- there was no such word as Jew. There only was Judea, and Jesus was a Judean and the first English use of a word in an English bible to describe him was 'gyu' -- Jew. A contracted and shortened form of Judaeus, just the same as we call a laboratory a 'lab', and gasoline 'gas'... a tendency to short up.
http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

Kohen El Shaddai, I would like to know what you make of this. Especially the highlighted portion of the above paragraphs...

Would you agree with what is being said above?

rubyspirit
07-22-2006, 01:50 AM
and who are the real jews

We are told in Deuteronomy 28:68 if the Israelites did not follow God's commandments, he would allow them to be taken into slavery again. Ask yourself, which group of people have a history of slavery.

Here's the text:
And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships*, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy** you. - Deut. 28:68

* don't need ships to get to Egypt from Israel; shows they were to travel a long distance
** care for; they would be hated

We are told they would be taken out of the land forever in 2 Kings. Makes you wonder who these imposters are in Israel. If they truly pleased God, they wouldn't suffer so much.

aismani
08-27-2006, 09:43 PM
I heard there are certain albino-white jews regarding themselves as the original chosen people hating on the ashkenazi-jews for mixing in with their divine bloodline.Theres even a theory linking these red-haired kinda jews(to be exact:a certain group within them) to the holocaust(that killed mostly askenazi jews).So maybe "kohen al shaddai" should join these supa-white jews and together they can exterminate the askenazis before settling the score about who`s the real psychotic? EVERYBODY ATTACHING DIVINITY TO A CERTAIN GENETIC MAKEUP (his own...muhahahahahaaaaaaaaa) IS A STRAIGHT VICTIM OF HIS INFERIOR COMPLEX-PLUS A FAG-PLUS A NAZI-PLUS AN IDIOT PLUS WILL SUFFER SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES FROM HIS IGNORANCE...y`all been warned

Kephrem
08-28-2006, 02:55 AM
Stop smoking that crack son.

supremecharma
08-29-2006, 01:16 AM
Stop smoking that crack son.

:lmao: word

supremecharma
08-29-2006, 01:20 AM
Very interesting but I can't help thinking that this tread is going to turn into another black vs white debate and we've already had a few of those.

thats what he's hankering after!

Aqueous Moon
08-29-2006, 01:52 AM
hankering?? wtf kinda shit?

supremecharma
08-29-2006, 06:21 AM
i'll break it down for you sweetheart. THATS WHAT HE'S TRYING TO DO. understand now