PDA

View Full Version : White gods

aismani
05-30-2006, 07:21 PM
I would advice every craaaaazy dick who got the nerve to restrict the ability of being god to black people to do a serious research of Clarence13x sources which were primarily sufi,masonic and cabbalistic(if you want to differ these three).Maybe you develop the skill of understand an allegorys nature.

arm-leg-leg-arm-head black gods-white gods-yellow gods

aismani
05-30-2006, 07:33 PM
a black supremacist can never be no high degree 5percenter but start a career as adolfo the nazi clown..."the black man takes overrrrr!!" im a funny god today...did you ever try to define whats the colour of the light?aaaaiiight!

Kephrem
05-30-2006, 09:12 PM
I would advice every craaaaazy dick who got the nerve to restrict the ability of being god to black people to do a serious research of Clarence13x sources which were primarily sufi,masonic and cabbalistic(if you want to differ these three).Maybe you develop the skill of understand an allegorys nature.

Didn't Clarence 13X also rely on information of a historic nature, i.e. darker people being on the earth first, and their gods being as they were, to then establish his doctrine (for lack of a better word) that the black (all shades of brown) man is god?

Aqueous Moon
05-30-2006, 09:16 PM

The sources you name are part Of the Original Blackman's culture.

They have always belonged to us in their purest forms.

The difference between the white man and the blackman is primarily in the DNA.

The white man's dna is only temporary because it's recessive. The Blackman's dna has no ending because it's dominate. - meaning that as long as there is a universe there is a Blackman.

Sicka than aidZ
05-30-2006, 09:57 PM
Iunno What The Fuck Im Talking About. Peace

mate2006
05-30-2006, 10:57 PM
The white man's dna is only temporary because it's recessive. The Blackman's dna has no ending because it's dominate. - meaning that as long as there is a universe there is a Blackman.

this is balls.

So if the earth gets obliterated by a black hole or asteroid, and everything on the face of the earth is killed, the 'blackman' will still exist... where? Elsewhere in the universe? In spirit?? White men have spirits too.

Possible that the black man was the 1st human, but every skin colour seen today is just a different spot on the spectrum of race/colour... darker skin around the equator, lighter hues in places like scandinavia etcetc. we are nothing but a rainbow, from far it looks like separate solid colours, the closer you look then you realise it's actually a blend.

And i would like to hear an explaination for, if the 'blackman is god' then why does he not use his godlike powers to stop all the evil things that the 'whiteman' is doing in the world

Aqueous Moon
05-30-2006, 11:05 PM
this is balls.

So if the earth gets obliterated by a black hole or asteroid, and everything on the face of the earth is killed, the 'blackman' will still exist... where? Elsewhere in the universe? In spirit?? White men have spirits too.

Possible that the black man was the 1st human, but every skin colour seen today is just a different spot on the spectrum of race/colour... darker skin around the equator, lighter hues in places like scandinavia etcetc. we are nothing but a rainbow, from far it looks like separate solid colours, the closer you look then you realise it's actually a blend.

And i would like to hear an explaination for, if the 'blackman is god' then why does he not use his godlike powers to stop all the evil things that the 'whiteman' is doing in the world

Why wonder about what would happen if the Earth got obliterated??

It wouldn't make a difference, because the Earth would be obliterated.

And, which godlike powers are you referring too?

mate2006
05-30-2006, 11:28 PM
Why wonder about what would happen if the Earth got obliterated??

It wouldn't make a difference, because the Earth would be obliterated.

And, which godlike powers are you referring too?

I will wonder about the earth getting obliterated because you said as long as there is a universe there is a black man. BEcause the earth being obliterated would still mean the universe is there, then you are saying the black man would still exist, which must mean either you are saying there are black men elsewhere in the universe, or you are talking in a spiritual sense, in which case you are saying the white man has no spirit. which is it?

You speak of the black man being god in such a way that he has superior powers to the white man, in which case why is the white man getting away with all the shit he is doing?

Aqueous Moon
05-30-2006, 11:40 PM
I will wonder about the earth getting obliterated because you said as long as there is a universe there is a black man. BEcause the earth being obliterated would still mean the universe is there, then you are saying the black man would still exist, which must mean either you are saying there are black men elsewhere in the universe, or you are talking in a spiritual sense, in which case you are saying the white man has no spirit. which is it?

You speak of the black man being god in such a way that he has superior powers to the white man, in which case why is the white man getting away with all the shit he is doing?

No, I just don't think in those 'what if' kinda terms.....what if the Earth got obleterated???

But......if you insist, yes the Black man is a physical manifestation of the universe. So, in that sense he would still exsist if the Earth got obliterated, lol.

What powers does the white man have?

You are still not being very clear about these powers you speak of.

denaturat
05-30-2006, 11:42 PM
^what is a physical manifestation of the universe?

Aqueous Moon
05-30-2006, 11:49 PM
^what is a physical manifestation of the universe?

Simply...the Sun, Moon, and stars.

The blackman, woman and child.

mate2006
05-31-2006, 12:55 AM
No, I just don't think in those 'what if' kinda terms.....what if the Earth got obleterated???

But......if you insist, yes the Black man is a physical manifestation of the universe. So, in that sense he would still exsist if the Earth got obliterated, lol.

What powers does the white man have?

You are still not being very clear about these powers you speak of.

The way you are up on this forum, trying to break everything down into whiteman/blackman, saying the black man came first on earth, like it fucking matters today anyway, saying white man is the devil followed 'but i don't hate white folks', all makes me think you are harbouring some very twisted interpretations of facts and logic.

If you were really righteous, as in, doing a truly positve thing for and on behalf of everybody, you would drop all the colour/race bullshit. I have seen your claim 'blacks are superior in physique, biology, bla bla bla'. I am white, and i am very fucking healthy and intelligent indeed. I don't need to be told that 'black people are better'. I've overcome enough challenges in this life without your subversive sneering directed at 'my race' (which is another bullshit concept, because ONE race only exists). Of course, there is probably some very successful black person out there who started off as an orphan crack baby and beat all the odds to become a brain surgeon by night and marathon runner by day, with a side-line in marriage counselling. more power to them!

If i am honest, by reading your posts, you sound brainwashed. you sound like a disillusioned (possibly not overly intelligent) person who has been drawn to a system of philosophy and belief to fill a void in their lives. It's all in how smug, self satisfied and superiority-complexed you sound in your literary contribution to this forum.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 01:03 AM
The way you are up on this forum, trying to break everything down into whiteman/blackman, saying the black man came first on earth, like it fucking matters today anyway, saying white man is the devil followed 'but i don't hate white folks', all makes me think you are harbouring some very twisted interpretations of facts and logic.

If you were really righteous, as in, doing a truly positve thing for and on behalf of everybody, you would drop all the colour/race bullshit. I have seen your claim 'blacks are superior in physique, biology, bla bla bla'. I am white, and i am very fucking healthy and intelligent indeed. I don't need to be told that 'black people are better'. I've overcome enough challenges in this life without your subversive sneering directed at 'my race' (which is another bullshit concept, because ONE race only exists). Of course, there is probably some very successful black person out there who started off as an orphan crack baby and beat all the odds to become a brain surgeon by night and marathon runner by day, with a side-line in marriage counselling. more power to them!

If i am honest, by reading your posts, you sound brainwashed. you sound like a disillusioned (possibly not overly intelligent) person who has been drawn to a system of philosophy and belief to fill a void in their lives. It's all in how smug, self satisfied and superiority-complexed you sound in your literary contribution to this forum.

Geez, talk about blah blah blah.....

If you can't handle my words just ignore them. My feelings won't get hurt.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 01:04 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

give this man an award or most intelligent on the board, honestly MOD this man, cus he seems to be one of the only few who makes sense, i applaude u, that was dropping knowledge and fact to the fullest. I'd rep u, but the rep system iz gone so:

thanx for being you, cus u are right on so many levels, "fuck" aqua, aka lady hitler

Stop this pathetic dickriding.....it's disgusting.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 01:07 AM
^ talk about u got no snappy comeback, cus that dude preached the fuckin truth

1 word for u:

http://www.darkcalibur.com/shaftblake/Arstechnica/Owned.bmp

dickridding^^^^to the fullest.

get off your knees and stop thinking about that man's scrotum!

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 01:08 AM
the only thing disgusiting is u thinking your actually dropping knowledge, go brush your teeth hoe, I still smell Al sharptons cock off your breath

You had to come in here and get my thread locked, huh?

You too immature for ktl.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 01:11 AM
You just keep up this chidish shit.

Been there done that.....

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 01:13 AM
interesting....

mate2006
05-31-2006, 01:17 AM
Geez, talk about blah blah blah.....

If you can't handle my words just ignore them. My feelings won't get hurt.

Handle Your words? I can very much handle and clinically dissect the borderline-literate breeze which a poor misguided soul with illusions of knowledge, such as yourself, cares to put on this forum.

The bottom line in this instant is that i have made an analytical post on the subject of your posts. There have been two posts in reply, one being a third party (b-hop) highly praising me, and the second being your reply, which was worthless, because you did not even consider the points of view which i put to you (without any disrespect), opting instead to remain in your little bubble and call my post 'blah blah blah'

you do the 'Mathematics'
;)

PS B-HOP, thanks for the props. haven't been on the forum long but what i have seen of Aqueous moon's involvement seems to me like bile.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 01:18 AM
oh well, this ain't even my thread....I thought it was.

you just fucked up a perfectly good thread with that stupid shit.

try to control your emotions. - to pale kris.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 01:20 AM
Handle Your words? I can very much handle and clinically dissect the borderline-literate breeze which a poor misguided soul with illusions of knowledge, such as yourself, cares to put on this forum.

The bottom line in this instant is that i have made an analytical post on the subject of your posts. There have been two posts in reply, one being a third party (b-hop) highly praising me, and the second being your reply, which was worthless, because you did not even consider the points of view which i put to you (without any disrespect), opting instead to remain in your little bubble and call my post 'blah blah blah'

you do the 'Mathematics'
;)

PS B-HOP, thanks for the props. haven't been on the forum long but what i have seen of Aqueous moon's involvement seems to me like bile.
lmao

You didn't have any points in that post!

Don't believe B-Hop, he's full of shit.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 01:21 AM
ya damn right its bile, no prob for the props, some1 needs to shut this fuck-tard up, personally, I think shes clinically autistic and and should be checked for signs of down syndrom
No.

I will never shut up.

So stop being a lil bitch.

mate2006
05-31-2006, 01:23 AM
lmao

You didn't have any points in that post!

Don't believe B-Hop, he's full of shit.

I had some very valid observations, like for instance the basic fact that what you post on this forum is POISON.

what do you with your life anyway? i expect you are some cunt who can't get a job and wears hand-me down clothes.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 01:23 AM
Got damn! you stupid.

You are pale kris...I don't like that b hop crap.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 01:25 AM
I had some very valid observations, like for instance the basic fact that what you post on this forum is POISON.

what do you with your life anyway? i expect you are some cunt who can't get a job and wears hand-me down clothes.

That ain't no point. It's just your childish opinion.

ut oh....keep your emotions in check!

mate2006
05-31-2006, 01:27 AM
That ain't no point. It's just your childish opinion.

ut oh....keep your emotions in check!

You need to sort your life the fuck out. You are brainwashed, you are not helping yourself or anybody. I read quite a bit of what you have been typing on here, you perpetrate class division and tension. This is NOT the way to go. Unity is the way forward otherwise everything will really go to the devil.

Now go and douche your cunt and get a haircut like normal people.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 01:27 AM
Damn...I got soo much power over you, Pale.
You must be a girl...you are way too emotional.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 01:30 AM
You need to sort your life the fuck out. You are brainwashed, you are not helping yourself or anybody. I read quite a bit of what you have been typing on here, you perpetrate class division and tension. This is NOT the way to go. Unity is the way forward otherwise everything will really go to the devil.

Now go and douche your cunt and get a haircut like normal people.

lmao @ cunt! Damn, I didn't know white people still said that shit!

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 01:31 AM
who is pale kris?! I'm B-HOP! again, has all the cum you've consumed made u go blind?! your fucking remedial, and u have no powers over me! your a fucking twit who needs to be exposed......simple no?

I prefer Pale....I'll even drop the Kris.

That betta?

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 01:36 AM
ya momma

mate2006
05-31-2006, 01:41 AM
"SUPREME MATHEMATICS" ACCORDING TO AQUEOUS GOON

Peace

Today is 2 - 21 -06

In this build we start with the wisdom = 2

Then we cee the wisdom knowledge = 21

Eventhough knowledge always comes before wisdom,

today wisdom comes before knowledge twice actually, the 2 is squared.

2 + 2 = 4 or 2 x 2 = 4 which is culture/freedom

and then you cee the 1 (knowledge)

Very interesting...cause what if you have the culture/freedom but, no knowledge of it...?

We get crap like Black Misery Month.

But, when you add the culture/freedom with the knowledge, you cee 5 which is POWER.

So, to draw the understanding we go on to cee cipher equality = 06

I cee today's math as wisdom being the square upon which our culture/freedom is standing.

That square can only become POWERFUL when the knowledge is applied to it's foundation.

Then we cee a cipher of equality born complete within it's circumference.

Peace

This is how I construct builds using supreme mathematics...add - on, if you know your math !

HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ALRIGHTY THEN!!!

I DUNNO, I RECKON THIS MATHEMATICS IS A BIT 'SUPREMER' THAN YOURS:
http://www.lmnoeng.com/Orifice%20C%20Equation.GIF

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 01:41 AM

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 01:43 AM
"SUPREME MATHEMATICS" ACCORDING TO AQUEOUS GOON

Peace

Today is 2 - 21 -06

In this build we start with the wisdom = 2

Then we cee the wisdom knowledge = 21

Eventhough knowledge always comes before wisdom,

today wisdom comes before knowledge twice actually, the 2 is squared.

2 + 2 = 4 or 2 x 2 = 4 which is culture/freedom

and then you cee the 1 (knowledge)

Very interesting...cause what if you have the culture/freedom but, no knowledge of it...?

We get crap like Black Misery Month.

But, when you add the culture/freedom with the knowledge, you cee 5 which is POWER.

So, to draw the understanding we go on to cee cipher equality = 06

I cee today's math as wisdom being the square upon which our culture/freedom is standing.

That square can only become POWERFUL when the knowledge is applied to it's foundation.

Then we cee a cipher of equality born complete within it's circumference.

Peace

This is how I construct builds using supreme mathematics...add - on, if you know your math !

HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ALRIGHTY THEN!!!

I DUNNO, I RECKON THIS MATHEMATICS IS A BIT 'SUPREMER' THAN YOURS:
http://www.lmnoeng.com/Orifice%20C%20Equation.GIF

You are making a fool out of yourself.

Do the knowledge, k?

mate2006
05-31-2006, 01:48 AM
You are making a fool out of yourself.

Do the knowledge, k?

nah, you're the fool. i have all the knowledge i need for this point in my life.

i really want to see a picture of what you look like. I think if i saw that it would likely make me laugh myself to death

and... 'tmi'?? Christos... i had to look that up on urbandictionary.com... your labia must really be fused together for you to be typing 'tmi'

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 01:50 AM
nah, you're the fool. i have all the knowledge i need for this point in my life.

i really want to see a picture of what you look like. I think if i saw that it would likely make me laugh myself to death

and... 'tmi'?? Christos... i had to look that up on urbandictionary.com... your labia must really be fused together for you to be typing 'tmi'

interesting....more chidish bullshit.

you really should do the knowledge.

mate2006
05-31-2006, 01:54 AM
interesting....more chidish bullshit.

you really should do the knowledge.

the abusive bits are childish yeah

but why the fuck should i 'do the knowledge'...... what the fuck do you know about what i know?

mate2006
05-31-2006, 01:58 AM
im going to sleep

this woman is http://www.objexartspace.com/purchase/imgs_ob-4000_misc/brainwashed.jpg

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 02:09 AM
Shiiit, right back at cha homie! You can drop dead ya damn self.

Stupid ass.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-31-2006, 02:20 AM
Haha, so how far really are black & white folk from getting along?
These threads are an embodiment of the belief system blame game that's teraing this world apart. So the original 'man' was black, and the white man is responsible for everything bad that's happened in the world since.. Don't the jihad dudes use a similar logic when blowing shit up?
It's cool to believe in something, but it's not cool to point fingers. It's this whole concept of pointing fingers that got us in the crappy state of affairs we're in now, right?

Kong
05-31-2006, 03:51 AM
this is the bad side of know the ledge.

black: im a bit of a black god, white devils getting me down.

white: white man: im not a devil. your not a god.

back and forth, when somone trys to explain things clearly people are to into there argument to take a word in, has any progress been made?

------------
Alex: devil and god is in everyone.

mate2006
05-31-2006, 11:07 AM
Aqueous Goon is bullshit. I have been reading her post history, for someone supposedly so 'righteous' and elevated, there's a whole lot of abusive and even homophobic content that looks like it was written by somebody with not much of a brain.

Bottom line is, afro-centrists and panafricanists or whatever you want to call them always moan on and on, but if africa really was the superior civilisation, they would have resisted being raped by the rest of the world and not ended up what it is today, a huge slab of 3rd World ravaged by war, poverty and disease.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by mate2006
Bottom line is, afro-centrists and panafricanists or whatever you want to call them always moan on and on, but if africa really was the superior civilisation, they would have resisted being raped by the rest of the world and not ended up what it is today, a huge slab of 3rd World ravaged by war, poverty and disease

"From the earliest days, "whites" were dependent on the land and natural resources of the Americas, Africa, and Asia. Since Europe offered no substantial natural riches from its soil, European economic advance and expansion was entirely reliant on the taking of other people's land by force, trickery or coercion. That, my friends, is dependence." - Breaking the cycle of White Dependence

It wasn't the rest of the world.....it was overwhelmingly the western world (whites - who are the global minority) that would do any kind of evil thing to get Africa's resources, colonize her people, take land and gain power.

abasi
05-31-2006, 04:24 PM
their you go post those facts

mate2006
05-31-2006, 05:19 PM
"From the earliest days, "whites" were dependent on the land and natural resources of the Americas, Africa, and Asia. Since Europe offered no substantial natural riches from its soil, European economic advance and expansion was entirely reliant on the taking of other people's land by force, trickery or coercion. That, my friends, is dependence." - Breaking the cycle of White Dependence

It wasn't the rest of the world.....it was overwhelmingly the western world (whites - who are the global minority) that would do any kind of evil thing to get Africa's resources, colonize her people, take land and gain power.

Right. a quote from a half baked historian or something along those lines. what does that mean. NOTHING. It's a dog eat dog world, people are greedy, people are willing to forsake righteousness and morality to get ahead. As they say, you only live once, so what the fuck, if they want to be filthy rich and stay that way, fucking over entire continents to get there, who are you to argue? Stop hating the fact that the balance of power is in the hands of white people, a thousand years from now it might be different. Go scrub some more dishes or some shit.

abasi, nice use of grammar... idiot

mate2006
05-31-2006, 05:25 PM
"Since Europe offered no substantial natural riches from its soil"

What a humongous crock of bullshit. BULLSHIT!

denaturat
05-31-2006, 05:42 PM
Right. a quote from a half baked historian or something along those lines. what does that mean. NOTHING. It's a dog eat dog world, people are greedy, people are willing to forsake righteousness and morality to get ahead. As they say, you only live once, so what the fuck, if they want to be filthy rich and stay that way, fucking over entire continents to get there, who are you to argue? Stop hating the fact that the balance of power is in the hands of white people, a thousand years from now it might be different. Go scrub some more dishes or some shit.

"who are you to argue? "if opression is the result, i would say that is a good reason for argument. even if it is a dog eat dog world, exploitation and agression is not justified. it's always wrong, even if everyone does it, or anyone in place of the west would do it too if they had the opportunity or advantage.

I disagree with most of the things said by Aqueous but i definitely agree with her that the west became prosperous as a result of exploitation of Africa, Asia, And South and North America. This continues in the different form today through the use of cheap labour abroad so that we in the western world can horde more wealth and buy more crap. to that end, there was and still exists considerable dependence on others.

but do not lump all of white folks together. many places in eastern europe had nothing to do with such exploitation: e.g. the balkans, ukriane, czech republic, slovakia, (in fact those countries used to be under the austro-hungary's control) slovenia, lithuania, albania, romania, bulgaria, etc. It is not whites vs black. it's more like developed west vs almost the whole rest of the world.

mate2006
05-31-2006, 05:50 PM
"who are you to argue? "if opression is the result, i would say that is a good reason for argument. even if it is a dog eat dog world, exploitation and agression is not justified. it's always wrong, even if everyone does it, or anyone in place of the west would do it too if they had the opportunity or advantage.

I disagree with most of the things said by Aqueous but i definitely agree with her that the west became prosperous as a result of exploitation of Africa, Asia, And South and North America. This continues in the different form today through the use of cheap labour abroad so that we in the western world can horde more wealth and buy more crap. to that end, there was and still exists considerable dependence on others.

but do not lump all of white folks together. many places in eastern europe had nothing to do with such exploitation: e.g. the balkans, ukriane, czech republic, slovakia, (in fact those countries used to be under the austro-hungary's control) slovenia, lithuania, albania, romania, bulgaria, etc. It is not whites vs black. it's more like developed west vs almost the whole rest of the world.

That's truth, there is a right in arguing against aggressive and abusive colonialism, but is there a point? it is in the collective nature of human beings, with freedom of choice comes the freedom to choose to carry out actions which result in bad happening to parties other than the chooser. Couple this with materialism and its connected vice of greed and you have colonialism, imperialism, etc. How all the empires were made. It still happens today, just look at america's foreign policy. It is the price we pay for globalisation.

What you call european exploitation of other continents for resources, another might call expansion of business.

denaturat
05-31-2006, 05:54 PM
That's truth, there is a right in arguing against aggressive and abusive colonialism, but is there a point? it is in the collective nature of human beings, with freedom of choice comes the freedom to choose to carry out actions which result in bad happening to parties other than the chooser. Couple this with materialism and its connected vice of greed and you have colonialism, imperialism, etc. How all the empires were made. It still happens today, just look at america's foreign policy. It is the price we pay for globalisation.

What you call european exploitation of other continents for resources, another might call expansion of business.

does not matter what you call it or how you try to justify it. it's still wrong. those who are ignorant of history are bound to repeat, so it is important to be critical of what various powers have done in the past.

mate2006
05-31-2006, 06:15 PM
does not matter what you call it or how you try to justify it. it's still wrong. those who are ignorant of history are bound to repeat, so it is important to be critical of what various powers have done in the past.

As a friend of mine would say, You're Not Wrong

snapple
05-31-2006, 06:21 PM
whenever theology is involved the morons come flockin, maybe thats why i'm not assosated with any orginized relegion...

Urban_Journalz
05-31-2006, 06:36 PM
Look, if you believe that God created Man from clay, then look at clay. The first layer thereof being black. So, that beaing said, our (Mankind's) Earthly Father and Mother were both Black. As far as physical manifestation of the Universe, that applies to all Mankind as well. Our bodies are made of every element in the Universe. Once that's taken into consideration, incredible feats, such as a Tai Chi master using Aerokinesis (wind energy) during battle, or watching a Jedi Knight "will" his/her Lightsaber to themselves, isn't too far fetched. We (Mankind), not JUST us Black people are all created.....say it with me now...IN GOD'S IMAGE. Surely, we have some of His tricks up our sleeve right?? Naturally....NATURALLY we do....However, distractions, such as
drugs, and this slew of electrionics have us believing that it's not only Impossible or impractical, but even worse, thinking that these skills are limited to a particular group instead of the whole family, and moreover, those who wish to seek out and utilize these skills. Again, I'm Black and Dominican, but I see us (Mankind) as one big disfunctional family. Anyone who really sits back and ponders will know I'm telling the truth. I'm also Muslim, and TRUE Islam is based on THE ONENESS OF MANKIND AS A WHOLE. All of us having the same abilities. Now true enough, some are more gifted than others, but you can't say that one particualr group is more powerful than another. Regardless of the POTENTIAL of the group, it all depends on the individual. There was a time in Hip-Hop when, if you weren't Black or Hispanic, you automatically couldn't rhyme. The Beastie Boys, and MCA in particular, put that to rest. Hittin a little closer to home, there was a time when you couldn't....or rather better not claim Staten Island as your home until the Wu-Tang Clan came out. Again, that notion was put to rest. It all depends on you, the individual. I believe that all of the things we've seen from Star Wars, The Matrix, DragonBall Z and the like are very, very possible, they fall under the names, Telekinesis (moving matter with the mind), Pyrokinesis (fire manipulation), Cryokinesis (ice manipulation), Terrakinesis (ground maniputlation)...etc. Yogis in India have been FILMED performing levetation tactics. Now, what do you get when you blend levetation with speed? FLIGHT! Like I said...SURELY....we have some of his tricks up ALL of our sleeves.

P>E>A>C>E

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 08:15 PM

This doesn't make any sense, at all.

Calm down, and realize how utterly clueless you sound.

White_Mouse
05-31-2006, 08:45 PM
This is an interesting subject. I don't know ALOT about the 5% theory but i gather it's basically self worship, that u are the god of your own universe on earth. Well. . . .

You know those annoying guys that always knock on your door and ask you about you releigious posistion? no not the johavas witnesses, but. . . the racist cracker mormans? Did you know that the mormans thought that black people came from the MOON? Also until recently they did not allow a black person to become morman!!!
Also they beleive if they are good, when they die they will become"gods of a new earth" and their wives will be perpetually pregnant to repoplulate the new earth. It sounds quite similar to 5% to me. So the black man is kinda followin an idea set by teh white man right? Please set me staright if i'm wrong though, iv'e just done a lil bit of research and not a lot.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 09:03 PM
This is an interesting subject. I don't know ALOT about the 5% theory but i gather it's basically self worship, that u are the god of your own universe on earth. Well. . . .

You know those annoying guys that always knock on your door and ask you about you releigious posistion? no not the johavas witnesses, but. . . the racist cracker mormans? Did you know that the mormans thought that black people came from the MOON? Also until recently they did not allow a black person to become morman!!!
Also they beleive if they are good, when they die they will become"gods of a new earth" and their wives will be perpetually pregnant to repoplulate the new earth. It sounds quite similar to 5% to me. So the black man is kinda followin an idea set by teh white man right? Please set me staright if i'm wrong though, iv'e just done a lil bit of research and not a lot.

Self worship?

ummm...well, if you call loving truth and living in peace and striving to treat your body as a temple self worship, go right ahead.

But, no...the 5% are not Mormon nor do we get our knowledge from Mormons.

If you have some specific questions about The Nation of Gods and Earths, post them and I'll try to help you as much as I can, tho.

White_Mouse
05-31-2006, 09:05 PM
ok please what does it mean to be a "god then? do u guys beleive in Jesus or the god of the quarn or the bible?

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 09:09 PM
ok please what does it mean to be a "god then? do u guys beleive in Jesus or the god of the quarn or the bible?

It's real simple, actually. It means that there is no being that is higher then myself.

We don't "believe in" anything.

We always study and strive to understand the foundation of all the knowledge of the prophets and we study all of the 'holy' books.

White_Mouse
05-31-2006, 09:12 PM
so do u beleive in a "heaven" or "hell"?

blackwisdom
05-31-2006, 09:12 PM
If I may interject with just a few comment:

The concept of salvation was born in Africa.

It began by giving reverence to ancestors.

This salvation concept took root along the banks of the Nile and gave root to the many sciences of the world.

Religion is nothing more than simple mind control.

Spirituality is an individual effort that can be cultivated in groups of people.

Everyone has an enate connection to the universe and nature (neters - Gods).

Study the origin of your religion and how it grew and was used in it's early years.

"For years religion did nothing but divide."
-Killah Priest

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 09:16 PM
so do u beleive in a "heaven" or "hell"?

Heaven and hell are best described as mindstates....

Meaning that they are conditions that we experience in life.

White_Mouse
05-31-2006, 09:18 PM
i mean like after death, do u believe in "reincarnation" or "definite location"?

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 09:21 PM
i mean like after death, do u believe in "reincarnation" or "definite location"?

Only through dna do I subscribe to any kind of afterlife/reincarnation....etc.

My children are my key to everlasting life along with the truth they recieve from my knowledge.

White_Mouse
05-31-2006, 09:23 PM
so WE just come and go according to 5% right?

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 09:25 PM
so WE just come and go according to 5% right?
Well, there is a whole lot to be accomplished in between coming and going....

Iron Fist
05-31-2006, 09:33 PM
Look, if you believe that God created Man from clay, then look at clay. The first layer thereof being black. So, that beaing said, our (Mankind's) Earthly Father and Mother were both Black. As far as physical manifestation of the Universe, that applies to all Mankind as well. Our bodies are made of every element in the Universe. Once that's taken into consideration, incredible feats, such as a Tai Chi master using Aerokinesis (wind energy) during battle, or watching a Jedi Knight "will" his/her Lightsaber to themselves, isn't too far fetched. We (Mankind), not JUST us Black people are all created.....say it with me now...IN GOD'S IMAGE. Surely, we have some of His tricks up our sleeve right?? Naturally....NATURALLY we do....However, distractions, such as
drugs, and this slew of electrionics have us believing that it's not only Impossible or impractical, but even worse, thinking that these skills are limited to a particular group instead of the whole family, and moreover, those who wish to seek out and utilize these skills. Again, I'm Black and Dominican, but I see us (Mankind) as one big disfunctional family. Anyone who really sits back and ponders will know I'm telling the truth. I'm also Muslim, and TRUE Islam is based on THE ONENESS OF MANKIND AS A WHOLE. All of us having the same abilities. Now true enough, some are more gifted than others, but you can't say that one particualr group is more powerful than another. Regardless of the POTENTIAL of the group, it all depends on the individual. There was a time in Hip-Hop when, if you weren't Black or Hispanic, you automatically couldn't rhyme. The Beastie Boys, and MCA in particular, put that to rest. Hittin a little closer to home, there was a time when you couldn't....or rather better not claim Staten Island as your home until the Wu-Tang Clan came out. Again, that notion was put to rest. It all depends on you, the individual. I believe that all of the things we've seen from Star Wars, The Matrix, DragonBall Z and the like are very, very possible, they fall under the names, Telekinesis (moving matter with the mind), Pyrokinesis (fire manipulation), Cryokinesis (ice manipulation), Terrakinesis (ground maniputlation)...etc. Yogis in India have been FILMED performing levetation tactics. Now, what do you get when you blend levetation with speed? FLIGHT! Like I said...SURELY....we have some of his tricks up ALL of our sleeves.

P>E>A>C>E
So what if the first man was black. We are all descendants from the first people on earth. So aren't we theoretically all blacks ??

BTW Aqueous Moon you are very repetitive. You can't even answer mate2006 with proper arguments. mate2006's arguments totally make sense, but you can't help but to only say "what you say doesn't make sense". That only proves you unconsciously know you aren't right. The fact is, the bullshit you talk about actually doesn't make sense at all, and mate2006 just proved it. But your only response is bullshit, that only a stumped guy says. You stuck to your idea, cause you hate whites. But if we believe your theory we're all blacks as we all descended from the first people on earth : Blacks People, as you say. You're fucking ignorant.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 09:38 PM
So what if the first man was black. We are all descendants from the first people on earth. So aren't we theoretically all blacks ??

BTW Aqueous Moon you are very repetitive. You can't even answer mate2006 with proper arguments. mate2006's arguments totally make sense, but you can't help but to only say "what you say doesn't make sense". That only proves you unconsciously know you aren't right. The fact is, the bullshit you talk about actually doesn't make sense at all, and mate2006 just proved it. But your only response is bullshit, that only a stumped guy says. You stuck to your idea, cause you hate whites. But if we believe your theory we're all blacks as we all descended from the first people on earth : Blacks People, as you say. You're fucking ignorant.

mate, doesn't have arguements....just weak insults that bore me.

whites have recessive genes. blacks were here before whites and we'll be after they are gone.

if ya'll were blacks then your genes wouldn't be recessive and weak.

mate2006
05-31-2006, 09:46 PM

whites have recessive genes. blacks were here before whites and we'll be after they are gone.

i dropped argument before the insults. the insults were simply me losing patience with you not putting up an argument. There is nothing weak about my genes. I am white, i don't burn in the son, i am conscious and focused, i know myself mentally, physically and spiritually, and i am on my way (22 yrs of age) to living a far richer and more fulfilled life than some life failure wannabe zealot doing a broken record impression on a hip hop forum..

and when you blame the white man for your troubles, remember these morons bringing you down too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ite6FNbmSc

THAT is who is really holding the black man down in this world. Illiterate crackhead 'rapper' who can't even rap, putting what looks like a ten year old in a video pointing a gun at a camera. And you try and call black on black violence the 'whiteman's' doing?

mate2006
05-31-2006, 09:47 PM
ends four lines with 'motherfucker'

lyrical genius

Iron Fist
05-31-2006, 09:49 PM

LOL. And how do you demonstrate whites have recessive and weak genes ? This is pure bullshit. And how did whites appear on earth then ? Oh I guess they were transported here by aliens, were they? You can surely answer me, you seem to know everything.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 09:52 PM
i dropped argument before the insults. the insults were simply me losing patience with you not putting up an argument. There is nothing weak about my genes. I am white, i don't burn in the son, i am conscious and focused, i know myself mentally, physically and spiritually, and i am on my way (22 yrs of age) to living a far richer and more fulfilled life than some life failure wannabe zealot doing a broken record impression on a hip hop forum..

and when you blame the white man for your troubles, remember these morons bringing you down too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ite6FNbmSc

THAT is who is really holding the black man down in this world. Illiterate crackhead 'rapper' who can't even rap, putting what looks like a ten year old in a video pointing a gun at a camera. And you try and call black on black violence the 'whiteman's' doing?

"Racism (White Supremacy) is the local and global power system and dynamic, structured and maintained by persons who classify themselves as white, whether consciously or subconsciously determined, which consists of patterns of perception, logic, symbol formation, thought, speech, action and emotional response, as conducted simultaneously in all areas of people activity (economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex and war), for the ultimate purpose of white genetic survival and to prevent white genetic annihilation on planet Earth - a planet upon which the vast majority of people are classified as nonwhite (black, brown, red and yellow) by white skinned people, and all of the nonwhite people are genetically dominant (in terms of skin coloration) compared to the genetic recessive white skin people". - Dr. Welsing http://www.africawithin.com/welsing/welsing.htm (http://www.africawithin.com/welsing/welsing.htm)

Things like Black on Black violence has a lot to do with the effects of hundreds of years of slavery and oppresion done to blacks by whites.

Once we increase our peoples understanding and knowledge that kinda self destructive behaviour will come to an end.

Iron Fist
05-31-2006, 09:58 PM
If black people have the best genes, how come they're the stupidest race, according to truthful studies. First comes the asians, then the whites, then the blacks on third place. Doesn't that fuck up your theory of the black supremacy ? Yo you're just going to deny this with fucking bullshit again, cause you can't admit you're a fucking lunatic. Where's the point on discussing with a fucking bitch like you.

mate2006
05-31-2006, 10:00 PM
"Racism (White Supremacy) is the local and global power system and dynamic, structured and maintained by persons who classify themselves as white, whether consciously or subconsciously determined, which consists of patterns of perception, logic, symbol formation, thought, speech, action and emotional response, as conducted simultaneously in all areas of people activity (economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex and war), for the ultimate purpose of white genetic survival and to prevent white genetic annihilation on planet Earth - a planet upon which the vast majority of people are classified as nonwhite (black, brown, red and yellow) by white skinned people, and all of the nonwhite people are genetically dominant (in terms of skin coloration) compared to the genetic recessive white skin people". - Dr. Welsing http://www.africawithin.com/welsing/welsing.htm

Things like Black on Black violence has a lot to do with the effects of hundreds of years of slavery and oppresion done to blacks by whites.

Once we increase our peoples understanding and knowledge that kinda self destructive behaviour will come to an end.

so, what does this genetically dominant/recessive thing mean in REAL terms. i mean to me, you and the next man on the street. As in how does it matter in day to day life? please explain

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 10:02 PM
If black people have the best genes, how come they're the stupidest race, according to truthful studies. First comes the asians, then the whites, then the blacks on third place. Doesn't that fuck up your theory of the black supremacy ? Yo you're just going to deny this with fucking bullshit again, cause you can't admit you're a fucking lunatic. Where's the point on discussing with a fucking bitch like you.

Seems like you're the bitch to me.

Try to control your emotions and stop crying.

Iron Fist
05-31-2006, 10:03 PM
Show me a study like this made by a fucking white person and a non-5-percenter dude. This just proves nothing. You don't get it. You five percenters are just brainwashed from all the hate you have toward "whites" who are "responsible" for all your misfortune. You're capable of inventing any bullshit to help you believe in your crap beliefs.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 10:06 PM
so, what does this genetically dominant/recessive thing mean in REAL terms. i mean to me, you and the next man on the street. As in how does it matter in day to day life? please explain

It means that we live in a world dominated by people who will do anything to prevent their own racial termination.

Everything they control becomes suspect and must be examined and exposed because so much of it is detrimental to the well being of the majority of the planet.

Iron Fist
05-31-2006, 10:06 PM
To me the one with the best gene is the one studying in school to find a proper job later, compared to the one confined in a "ghetto" (which was stolen from a white concept by the way) selling crack all his life and fucking up his brain instead of going to school.

Iron Fist
05-31-2006, 10:08 PM
Seems like you're the bitch to me.

Try to control your emotions and stop crying.
How come you can't response to me?

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 10:10 PM
Show me a study like this made by a fucking white person and a non-5-percenter dude. This just proves nothing. You don't get it. You five percenters are just brainwashed from all the hate you have toward "whites" who are "responsible" for all your misfortune. You're capable of inventing any bullshit to help you believe in your crap beliefs.

Actually, the NGE knows that it's the white man's nature to bring evil to the Original Man.

We don't need to hate whites. They are just doing their job.

And it is a dirty job.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 10:11 PM
How come you can't response to me?

First of all....I have to sort through all the bullshit insults to get to what it is you are trying to say or ask, if anything at all.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 10:12 PM
To me the one with the best gene is the one studying in school to find a proper job later, compared to the one confined in a "ghetto" (which was stolen from a white concept by the way) selling crack all his life and fucking up his brain instead of going to school.

this just doesn't make sense.

mate2006
05-31-2006, 10:17 PM
It means that we live in a world dominated by people who will do anything to prevent their own racial termination.

Everything they control becomes suspect and must be examined and exposed because so much of it is detrimental to the well being of the majority of the planet.

why would they be at risk of racial termination?

you either mean, FORCED, or EVOLUTIONARY.

evolutionary racial terminations of whites... how the fuck is that ever going to happen. most people breed within their own 'race', so there are always going to be different colours on earth.

if you mean forced 'racial termination' then you are insinuating that coloured people want to wipe the white race out for what they have done in the past, which would make them as bad as the whites. (2 wrongs don't make a right)

either way, you are vague and you don't make sense. everything you say is molded to fit your bill

Iron Fist
05-31-2006, 10:17 PM
this just doesn't make sense.
HAHAHAHAHA. Again: "This just doesn't make sense". How come it doesn't make sense ? To me it does. I took true facts and compared them. This is just proof.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 10:28 PM
why would they be at risk of racial termination?

you either mean, FORCED, or EVOLUTIONARY.

evolutionary racial terminations of whites... how the fuck is that ever going to happen. most people breed within their own 'race', so there are always going to be different colours on earth.

if you mean forced 'racial termination' then you are insinuating that coloured people want to wipe the white race out for what they have done in the past, which would make them as bad as the whites. (2 wrongs don't make a right)

either way, you are vague and you don't make sense. everything you say is molded to fit your bill

I didn't say that the fear of white annhilation was necessarily a rational one.

But, it is quite possible that it could happen. Being that Original people outnumber white people 11 to 1, they might have a reason to worry.

And weak recessive genes also brings with it a lower fertility rate, increased vulnerability to disease and early aging and subsequently death.

Also, white skin is a genetic mutation.....it is not the picture of health. That's just an illusion.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 10:31 PM
HAHAHAHAHA. Again: "This just doesn't make sense". How come it doesn't make sense ? To me it does. I took true facts and compared them. This is just proof.

What makes sense about it?

Some Black people live in ghettos??? ok, and?

White people are the majority of the people who live in ghettos in Amerikkka.

TeknicelStylez
05-31-2006, 10:42 PM
You know what really cracks me up, how almost every white person that has came to KTL, has claimed that race and skin color doesn't matter, and that segregation should be obsolete. But they cling to their race so hard, everytime someone insults white people, they go ballistic... why?

mate2006
05-31-2006, 10:43 PM
I didn't say that the fear of white annhilation was necessarily a rational one.

But, it is quite possible that it could happen. Being that Original people outnumber white people 11 to 1, they might have a reason to worry.

And weak recessive genes also brings with it a lower fertility rate, increased vulnerability to disease and early aging and subsequently death.

Also, white skin is a genetic mutation.....it is not the picture of health. That's just an illusion.

what you are saying is deeply biased. I know there is no point in talking to you, but please know that what you are saying is bollocks. my parents are approaching their fifties, they could both pass for 35. I actually got complemented on my healthy looking skin the other day. My grandmother is 86 or something and lives on her own, tough as anything. Do i even count as white to you? I am mediterranean, my mother has olive skin, we all have black hair and whatnot. are you talking about aryan white peoplle (fair hair and blue eyes?)

mate2006
05-31-2006, 10:44 PM
You know what really cracks me up, how almost every white person that has came to KTL, has claimed that race and skin color doesn't matter, and that segregation should be obsolete. But they cling to their race so hard, everytime someone insults white people, they go ballistic... why?

people should have the right to go ballistic if ANYTHING connected to them is insulted

mate2006
05-31-2006, 10:46 PM
you are being a hypocrite, because you can't tell me Acqueous Moon doesn't 'cling on to her race so hard'

TeknicelStylez
05-31-2006, 10:50 PM
See classic, did I mention anybodies name in that statement? How do you know Aq wasn't included in that? Who's acting irrational now? You take offense for every little thing with out even realizing what you're reading. A real knowledgable man would never get insulted, he would take the information with a grain of sand.

Yasir Allah
05-31-2006, 11:01 PM

P>E>A>C>E

Peace God!

I know you don't acknowledge yourself as that, but that's what you are. I agree fully with about 95% of your post. The only part I don't agree with is that we are ALL capable of performing those things. I keep it real, I (speaking for myself not the NGE as a whole) don't think that caucasians have the ability to perform those things. They are the recessive gene in the human race, they are lacking certain things original people (black, brown, red, and yellow) have most importantly melanin. I have also heard, and read about the yogi and other original people doing some amazing things when they attain mastery of their mind. I also am a martial artist so I am just starting to do some studying on chi and the science of breath.

As far as whites not being able to do it I could be wrong, but that is what I am standing on until I am proven different.

Peace.

denaturat
05-31-2006, 11:05 PM
See classic, did I mention anybodies name in that statement? How do you know Aq wasn't included in that? Who's acting irrational now? You take offense for every little thing with out even realizing what you're reading. A real knowledgable man would never get insulted, he would take the information with a grain of sand.

agreed. if you are secure in your convictions, then you should not lose your cool. lack of restrain seems to indicate that a person doubts what he knows.

however, even the wisest can be angered at dangerous ignorance or fanaticism. for those who are christian, remember that even Jesus lost his temper when he saw the merchants at temple - this is a caveat to the first paragraph.

blackwisdom
05-31-2006, 11:09 PM
I'm not here to argue with you people I just want to quote a wise man.

"Land, culture, and history define a set group of people."
- John Henrik Clarke

If you remove a people from their land, their culture, and their history you attain the capacity to control a group of people.

The Africans in the Diasopra in America are truly a lost tribe.

How you gonna call a person by the name of a continent?

It's a struggle even getting reparations because we don't even know what to call ourselves.

Now with that being said how can you blame a people who's had their identity erased and their books burned and stolen, their homeland robbed and brainwashed not to retreive who they are and where they came from?

You can't touch Orientals because they have their land, culture, and history.

You may say well what about the Brothers on the continent? They're still being oppressed and suffering from European oppression.

We kill each other because we don't know who we are!

Let me repeat that in different words...

African decendents in North America and throughout the diasopra kill each other because we have lost our African Spirituality by the hands of European Powers. Some call it the Global White World Supremacy Structure.

That's my $.02.

Hotep

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 11:11 PM
you are being a hypocrite, because you can't tell me Acqueous Moon doesn't 'cling on to her race so hard'

I don't subscribe to races.

Either you are Original or your not.

Either you're white or, you are Black, by Black I mean all shades including brwon, yellow, red.

And.............if you are a righteous white person then I have no problem with you.

denaturat
05-31-2006, 11:15 PM

Either you're white or, you are Black...

Rick James: why would I wipe my shoes on the couch, why would agrown man do that?...yeah I put my feet on the couch...

cocaine's hell of a drug

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 11:18 PM
Rick James: why would I wipe my shoes on the couch, why would agrown man do that?...yeah I put my feet on the couch...

cocaine's hell of a drugwtf?

why just take one small part of what I said out?

I was clarifying what I meant by original or not (unoriginal). You need to practice reading comprehension.

Either you're white or, you are Black, by Black I mean all shades including brwon, yellow, red.

And.............if you are a righteous white person then I have no problem with you.

Visionz
05-31-2006, 11:19 PM
I haven't read thru all the post in here but from what I see its a lot of division. Its funny cause both the idealogues in here are clashing with each other trying to come out on top but in reality you will both end up losing. You'll gain no perspective on where the other side is coming from and you'll take turns closing your mind or your hearts. In the end neither seeing nor feeling and in the end losing. This is exactly what they hope we're doing. History has created so many boundaries, and so many of them were built with intention. So my question is who in here is brave enough to transcend beyond the shackles you were given?

denaturat
05-31-2006, 11:21 PM
wtf?

why just take one small part of what I said out?

I was clarifying what I meant by original or unoriginal. You need to practice reading comprehension.

no offence, but you need to practice logic. one of your sentences contradicts the other. unless what you meant to say was different from you have written, in which case the problem is not with logic but with writing...I got no beef. I just thought what you said above was funny because of blatant contradiction.

denaturat
05-31-2006, 11:23 PM
I haven't read thru all the post in here but from what I see its a lot of division. Its funny cause both the idealogues in here are clashing with each other trying to come out on top but in reality you will both end up losing. You'll gain no perspective on where the other side is coming from and you'll take turns closing your mind or your hearts. In the end neither seeing nor feeling and in the end losing. This is exactly what they hope we're doing. History has created so many boundaries, and so many of them were built with intention. So my question is who in here is brave enough to transcend beyond the shackles you were given?

a very astute observation. I was thinking exactly the same thing. there is no synthesis to the dialogue.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 11:29 PM
no offence, but you need to practice logic. one of your sentences contradicts the other. unless what you meant to say was different from you have written, in which case the problem is not with logic but with writing...I got no beef. I just thought what you said above was funny because of blatant contradiction.

It's not contradicting....you just don't understand.

one sentence is explaining the other.

TeknicelStylez
05-31-2006, 11:32 PM
Na what I noticed the most that I thought was hilarious is, they are relocating and positioning people perfectly, "Rebuilding, Restoration, Redevelopment", for this exact confrontation. We got poor-lower middle class white people moving into inner city, outer laying suburban neighborhoods, and in the inner cities they are redeveloping, building train stations, raising property prices, encouraging upper class-rich white people to move in, while pushing the black people out to the outerlaying suburbs. So what occurs is, both races are on the same small boat, create some waves, they start fighting, the boat starts rocking, the boat capsizes and they both drown. Killin 2 birds with one stone.

Smart bastards

denaturat
05-31-2006, 11:38 PM
It's not contradicting....you just don't understand.

one sentence is explaining the other.

not really. try again. trust me, I have no problem with english comprehension. if I can understand aristotle, spinoza, hegel, kant, but not you, chances are that your written communication is poor and not my comprehension skills. but anyhow, I don't want to argue about it. if you feel you have sophisticated ideas to communicate, you must sharpen you writing skills. take it from someone who is a teacher... this is not personal.

Visionz
05-31-2006, 11:39 PM
Na what I noticed the most that I thought was hilarious is, they are relocating and positioning people perfectly, "Rebuilding, Restoration, Redevelopment", for this exact confrontation. We got poor-lower middle class white people moving into inner city, outer laying suburban neighborhoods, and in the inner cities they are redeveloping, building train stations, raising property prices, encouraging upper class-rich white people to move in, while pushing the black people out to the outerlaying suburbs. So what occurs is, both races are on the same small boat, create some waves, they start fighting, the boat starts rocking, the boat capsizes and they both drown. Killin 2 birds with one stone.

Smart bastards^ I see it the exact same way homie. Not firsthand, shit always starts out east ya know, but I can see it coming. That why I think it important that we get in here and work out some common ground before shit gets to deep. And it's not just on this boards. I've taken alot in from KTL that translates directly to the world around me. I hope every one in here postin keeps it in mind. My guess is when Bush gets out of office, especially if its a democratic president, shit hits the fans on a premeditated economic collapse.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 11:51 PM
not really. try again. trust me, I have no problem with english comprehension. if I can understand aristotle, spinoza, hegel, kant, but not you, chances are that your written communication is poor and not my comprehension skills. but anyhow, I don't want to argue about it. if you feel you have sophisticated ideas to communicate, you must sharpen you writing skills. take it from someone who is a teacher... this is not personal.
So you are here on KTL, to correct my sentence structure?
Thanks for that.

denaturat
05-31-2006, 11:55 PM
So you are here on KTL, to correct my sentence structure?
Thanks for that.

no, I wanted to read what you posted, and I didn't understand it. I am not trying to lecture, just to repond to what you said. I also don't mean to be rude. if I came across as such I apologise.

Aqueous Moon
05-31-2006, 11:58 PM
ok....that's peace.

denaturat
06-01-2006, 12:02 AM
ok....that's peace.

peace

Visionz
06-01-2006, 12:09 AM
no, peace would be to ban your ass and put a bullet in your fucking domeI know you heated homie, but thats some general chat shit. Outta respect, please don't flood this thread with a bunch of hatin.

denaturat
06-01-2006, 12:15 AM
I need a cigarette...how is that for dependence.

denaturat
06-01-2006, 12:40 AM
yeh u right.....ok I'll drop some knowledge

^denaturat: smoking kills and causes cancer, lol

na bro, cigarettes don't kill people....cops kill people

denaturat
06-01-2006, 12:46 AM
fuck me! that is some hideous shit...I know, I am trying to quit, it's a struggle. i have not quit successfully, but I don't quit tryin to quit.

denaturat
06-01-2006, 12:53 AM
where you from?

denaturat
06-01-2006, 12:56 AM
ha..I just moved out from o-town..home of the sens, you mean right? but my girl lives there, I go there all the time

denaturat
06-01-2006, 01:03 AM
I lived on rideau in a condemned building with junkie neighbours while i put myself through school. I got out of there and ain't lookin back. TO is nice, I grew up here.

Alesco
06-01-2006, 01:04 AM

WORD

Now i jus read this whole thread, And i aint a fast reader but i would agree
with eric. Here is a quote from an underground music group
the guy gose by the name (the unknown writer)

Escape the chains on your music

I do, so

peace to ya all

SubtleEnergies
06-01-2006, 02:12 AM
If color matters then you are still stuck in Duality. The Kemetian, Kabbalah, Taoism, Jesus all taught you to "make the two one."

If you haven't transcended duality you are not divine, nor one with the divine.

Alesco
06-01-2006, 02:21 AM
To me, Colour dosent mean nothing. And you are correct. It shouldent, but alot of peoples find it hard to grasp that we all the same race.

HUMAN (black brown red and white)

mate2006
06-01-2006, 08:38 AM
I keep it real, I (speaking for myself not the NGE as a whole) don't think that caucasians have the ability to perform those things. They are the recessive gene in the human race, they are lacking certain things original people (black, brown, red, and yellow) have most importantly melanin.

Where exactly does white stop and black start, or vice versa?

where do you place latin people (not latino). i.e. spanish, italian. they are darker in skin than north europeans? What about greeks and turks? they look almost like arabs. can't you see that you might wrong? the human race is one continuum of skin shades and physical features, ranging from a dark skinned nigerian to a blonde blue eyed swede, and everything in between? evolution and the sheer number of humans on the planet ensure that there are solid divisions between black white yellow brown red any more..

My sifu is white, he's also got a hypnotherapy clinic along with a dojo, surely hypnotherapy takes some sort of what you were talking about, like chi or whatever.. not enough knowledge on in the area, just speculating

Urban_Journalz
06-01-2006, 09:18 AM
First off, to Yasir,
Peace be Upon you Bro,
As far as whites not bein' able to pull off the mastery as well as some other members of the human family, I haven't seen it either. All I'm sayin' is, that it's possible.

To Iron Fist, the only reason why Blacks are the "stupidest" race at this stage in the game of life, is due to non-stop conditioning that started before we even landed in so-called "America". If you were stripped away from your language, tribe, and customs, you'd be pretty much dead in the water as far as unity is concerned also. On a wider scale however the world, no matter how much you try to deny it, is heavily involved with The Black Culture. In some cases trying deliberately to learn our slang and dance moves JUST to be down with us. That alone should tell you the starggering capabilities a unified Black People would have on ourselves and the world in general. Just as the past has shown. You really should check out the "Black Chinese Empires" thread that's lurking around this same Forum branch. It'll prove my statement even further. To answer your question, yes, generally speaking the entire world is, in one way or another descended from the same common ancestor. That being the Black African Adam. The fact remains that not only are some people more gifted than others due to simple genetics, as you've seen in sports. Remember when Wilt Chaimberlane scored 100 points in a game and they raised the height of the basket the VERY NEXT DAY?? Not only that, but your scientists have proven that Black People have stronger endurance and energy levels than White People. These are simple facts, not claims to fame. Like say, oh, Elizabeth Taylor playing Cleopatra for instance? Benjamin Franklin invented the lightbulb, but it was a Black Man names Lewis Howard Latimer that invented the fillament that gives you light. Not to mention other little conveniences invented by Blacks, such as the refridgerator, the cell phone and the traffic light. So before you start believing your own "stats" and newscasters, try peering a little deeper into history.
Peace

Urban_Journalz
06-01-2006, 09:23 AM
Slight correction to the overhead post.....THOMAS EDISON invented the Lightbulb.....but then.....they do kinda look alike....
gigitty gigitty.
Peace

mate2006
06-01-2006, 09:44 AM
i give up.

This is like being a Jew on a nazi forum

tha god concept
06-01-2006, 09:49 AM
yall niggaz need sum pussy on the reel yo

dam .......

Ironlungz
06-01-2006, 12:09 PM
shit ya'll make me laugh...
white man is god, that's why we controllin the earth hahahahahaha
fuckin stupid discussion, humans are humans, there are good ones and bad ones, and race/colour has NUFFIN to do with it....

HANZO
06-01-2006, 02:32 PM
On a wider scale however the world, no matter how much you try to deny it, is heavily involved with The Black Culture. In some cases trying deliberately to learn our slang and dance moves JUST to be down with us

you say the world but have you ever been to asia, the middle east???

a unified Black People would have on ourselves and the world in general. Just as the past has shown. You really should check out the "Black Chinese Empires" thread that's lurking around this same Forum branch. It'll prove my statement even further. To answer your question, yes, generally speaking the entire world is, in one way or another descended from the same common ancestor.

'black chinese empire' now your claiming chinese history as well as european history. whats next ghenghis kahn was actually black????

Benjamin Franklin invented the lightbulb, but it was a Black Man names Lewis Howard Latimer that invented the fillament that gives you light. Not to mention other little conveniences invented by Blacks, such as the refridgerator, the cell phone and the traffic light. So before you start believing your own "stats" and newscasters, try peering a little deeper into history.

ok now your really joking and taking it way overboard with this one.

mate2006
06-01-2006, 02:57 PM
for anyone who tries to claim Black Dominance in sport, i have one word for you...

...SOCCER.

Kephrem
06-01-2006, 03:46 PM
you say the world but have you ever been to asia, the middle east???

Is it your supposition that hip hop, and dance music, (perhaps even pop and commercial r&b) is not influential music in ASIA, or even the first two genres in the middle east?

'black chinese empire' now your claiming chinese history as well as european history.

I read the post in question, and I don't recall "Chinese history" (or in another thread, european history) being claimed in general, but rather, a *specific time period*. But anyway, do you have any evidence to the contrary that you would like us to consider concerning the former?

whats next ghenghis kahn was actually black????

Was Ghengis Khan living in the specific time period that was being dealt with in the "Chinese history" post?

Kephrem
06-01-2006, 03:56 PM
for anyone who tries to claim Black Dominance in sport, i have one word for you...

...SOCCER.

And I have one name for you, Pele (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pel%C3%A9).

mate2006
06-01-2006, 05:00 PM
And I have one name for you, Pele (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pel%C3%A9).

Maradona? Van Basten?

STFU

HANZO
06-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Is it your supposition that hip hop, and dance music, (perhaps even pop and commercial r&b) is not influential music in ASIA, or even the first two genres in the middle east?

i may not know about what asians listen to but im pretty sure in china they aint big fans of r&b. as for middle easterns i know for sure that the culture is not influenced by all the listed music genre's. how do i know this turkish music is the same, mainly oriental based and it stems from the middle eastern culture.

Was Ghengis Khan living in the specific time period that was being dealt with in the "Chinese history" post?

sarcasm!! with the ways these arguements go, it is only a matter of time until someone claims this as well.

and lets leave football(soccer) out of this arguement, there are as many good black players as there are white players. you cannot say that one race has the better players, many may argue ronaldihno is the best in the world now, but some will bring up the factor of a certain player named shevchenko. its is a pointless argument in this thread.

JASPER
06-01-2006, 05:32 PM
I'm living proof of white gods. Seriously though, what y'all getting your panties in a bunch for... does anyone take someone who refers to himself as a god seriously?

Iron Fist
06-01-2006, 05:33 PM
Why ? If I insult a black he'll go ballistic, won't he ? Don't be stupid, it's similar for us whites. We aren't deprived of feelings, like stupid five-percenters think. Will a black stand there doing nothing when he's insulted ? No he won't, unless he doesn't care. We don't like being insulted , as you do. We're all human beings full of emotion, the only difference is that our skin is of different color. I really don't care about this difference, but what fucks me up is the importance of this difference to all the blacks like Aqueous Moon. They all think we owe them something for what happened hundreds of years ago, as if we were the responsibles. How come only black people are full of hatred toward whites ? Don't be stupid, our ancestors were also enslaved thousands of years ago by the Egyptians. Am I to hate them for this ? No. Why would I ? I have a life to live and if I were to hate everybody my life would be a fucking waste. That's what I think your life is, a fucking waste. Stop hatin on us. Ignore us if you wish, but please stop the insults.

LHX
06-01-2006, 05:41 PM
LMAO

these threads are endless

what are we gon do about this?

i see a lot of good minds getting stagnated

Iron Fist
06-01-2006, 05:45 PM

You have nothing against us, but you'd still like us dead ? I don't understand. Hitler was just like you. He thought his race was superior to the jews, so what did he do ? He killed them all. Looking at your reflection I see the basis of Hitler's beginning thoughts. If Hitler is your role model, then YOU are best dead, trust me.

HANZO
06-01-2006, 05:47 PM
LMAO

these threads are endless

what are we gon do about this?

i see a lot of good minds getting stagnated

a good idea would be to make one thread dedicated to it, whoever wants an arguement they can go there, cause the KTL is full of practically the same threads.

LHX
06-01-2006, 05:56 PM
a good idea would be to make one thread dedicated to it, whoever wants an arguement they can go there, cause the KTL is full of practically the same threads.

it will have to be done

Iron Fist
06-01-2006, 06:02 PM

...SOCCER.
... golf, swimming, hockey, bicycle, skiing, chess, curling... just to name a few others

Challenge: name one black hockey player who's in the top 100 scorer.

LHX
06-01-2006, 06:03 PM
Please To Be Referring To The Skin Color Thread To Continue This Discussion