PDA

View Full Version : Killing Time

crastuf
07-03-2005, 11:44 AM
I'll take my time killing my verses because some people is special ed. I'll lyrically hearse em, these small time hustlers them wack rhyming niggas I'll literally dust em, they busters in disquise I spit shit to niggas and show em whose live, they think I'm some quiet nigga who won't do shit but they step to me and I get em like a surprise, people running around screaming you don't know me but like Trillville said they soft as rain on this concrete, let me put it in my words you soft as shit on them streets, white boys indians, blacks and asian boys too
I don't give a fuck I'll do a Wu-Tang Clan on you
you fools can't take no shots to the dome ya'll niggas act harder than a bone but a hard head make a soft ass ya'll the type that need to pay attention in class but ya'll can't be me because I react throughout and fast ya'll considered rappers but ya'll some bad examples lyrically I got ya'll shook like my name was John Nichols, go ahead and forfeit like Bush made Kerry no matter where I'm at dudes consider me scary but rap ain't about who's the hardest mc but I ain't gotta say the trials and tribulations speak for itself like a struggling ass nigga wit a wad of cash on the shelf

just some shit

Sicka than aidZ
07-03-2005, 12:45 PM
pretty fuckin sweet, keep tearin shit up man.....i honestly thought u were jajo or xaxao, sonone or lil blue......it's all the same dude...jesus,...i call him jza.....but yeah, those geeks mentioned above always fuck with me......not jasper, jaspers cool, he doesnt chase me around

anyways...some good stuff man, staycool, peace

crastuf
07-03-2005, 01:03 PM
I've only heard of Jasper

GuardianOne
07-04-2005, 01:25 AM
Tight expressions here. This was more acturately imposed on certain levels of society. But still keep that lyrical creativity to it. Nice verse

Peace