PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Benzo!!!

BLACKNEFERTITI07
05-31-2006, 10:51 AM
http://s.mynicespace.com/myspacepic/11/1145.gif

:cheerlie: :cheerlie: :W :W HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENZO!!!! HOPE YOUR DAY IS FILLED WIT LAUGHTER AND LOTZ OF LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS!!!:cheerlie: :cheerlie: :W :W

MsRzaRecTaH
05-31-2006, 10:52 AM
who is Benzo?

num2son
05-31-2006, 10:53 AM
who is Benzo?

Benzoxide maybe???

Anyway happy Birth Day Benzo

hectis
05-31-2006, 10:59 AM
Happy Birthday

TUCO
05-31-2006, 11:03 AM
who?

Oztradamus
05-31-2006, 11:43 AM
Benzino from the Source?

ghostface29 III
05-31-2006, 11:44 AM
Happy Birthday Benno

little boy
05-31-2006, 12:34 PM
Never heard of him but Happy B-Day I guess.

benzo
05-31-2006, 01:33 PM
well fuck me.....THANKS ya'll!!!! I don't post up much (except up in the Boxing thread) but I'm on here everyday. Hey, if I ain't got anything important to say I'm not gonna post up lol. Seriously though...much appreciation to everybody and I hope to get to know some of ya'll a little better around here. WU-TANG!!!!!!

oh the name is a combo of my fav drummer (I play) and fav drugs lol. peace~!

BLACKNEFERTITI07
05-31-2006, 01:45 PM
no problemo!!!!! glad 2 meet you on here!!!!! my name is Tamra Smith but call me SHYHEIMCHICA06. SHYHEIM is my fav. Wu-Tang affiliate rapper of all-time. well halla baq!!!

num2son
05-31-2006, 01:46 PM
no problemo!!!!! glad 2 meet you on here!!!!! my name is Tamra Smith but call me SHYHEIMCHICA06. SHYHEIM is my fav. Wu-Tang affiliate rapper of all-time. well halla baq!!!

:spin:

Kriszy Substance
05-31-2006, 01:54 PM
Happy Birthday Benzo...yeah, I never really saw you post here either but I do know you. Still loving The Backhands name...I wish I could steal it, it's that good. Enjoy the celebration & much love.:)

benzo
05-31-2006, 01:59 PM

You're cool as hell! My friends don't even care about my born day haha. I see you had a birthday recently too, so congrats on that. Well, consider yourself holla'd back at....till next time. Peace out CHICA06! -L8

benzo
05-31-2006, 02:08 PM
'Sup Krizsy?!? You do like that name, don't ya? Tell ya what..I came up with it so I can give it up. It's yours, in the palm of your hand! We broke up almost a year ago but we were just nominated in a large DFW paper for "New Band of the Year"! Pretty fuct, eh? Anyhow, feel free to use the name if ya want. I think we're still at www.myspace.com/thebackhands (http://www.myspace.com/thebackhands) though, so let me know if you want me to delete it for ya. Just for you with yer fine drum-bangin' azz.......much love to Alaska! -L8

BLACKNEFERTITI07
05-31-2006, 02:11 PM
You're cool as hell! My friends don't even care about my born day haha. I see you had a birthday recently too, so congrats on that. Well, consider yourself holla'd back at....till next time. Peace out CHICA06! -L8

Yea i sure did. didn't do much but kicked it at home wit my friends and watched some movies and had some good childhood memories and stuff. well have fun 2nite!!!!

urban_angel
05-31-2006, 02:28 PM
peace Benzo :) I haven't seen you around here much, but I remember your name. happy birthday, I hope you have/had a wonderful day and get everything you wish for, enjoy, it's all about u hon!

much love

O:)

Kriszy Substance
05-31-2006, 02:28 PM
'Sup Krizsy?!? You do like that name, don't ya? Tell ya what..I came up with it so I can give it up. It's yours, in the palm of your hand! We broke up almost a year ago but we were just nominated in a large DFW paper for "New Band of the Year"! Pretty fuct, eh? Anyhow, feel free to use the name if ya want. I think we're still at www.myspace.com/thebackhands (http://www.myspace.com/thebackhands) though, so let me know if you want me to delete it for ya. Just for you with yer fine drum-bangin' azz.......much love to Alaska! -L8

Damn if you arent a hell of a guy. Doesnt seem right that you give ME a gift on your birthday. Wish I could give you something in the palm of your hand in return. I wish I could use the name and feel good about it, but I am not sure that I could. Looks like you guys did a good job though and your influences are killer. We would make a dynamic duo. Much love to Texas and to you.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-31-2006, 02:32 PM
Haaaaaapy Birthday!!!

benzo
05-31-2006, 02:42 PM
^Kriszy- haha yeah well, that's me. i get to work today expecting to leave hella early and i end up letting my buddy go home cause he's "got the shits". can u believe that shit! so here i am on wucorp, i mean, at work. did u listen to any of those tracks btw? just curious...

Visionz
05-31-2006, 02:51 PM
Much love to Texas And Texas loves ya back, peace Kriz

Kriszy Substance
05-31-2006, 03:28 PM
Nice...I love being loved back Eric...

I cant listen to anything at work benzo...I will have to remember to come back later...I am very curious though....lol @ your friends with the shits... what a shitty thing to happen on your b-day...seems like you are the type to make the best of it though...always time for the real fun later.

VV crackhead VV

J-Cee
05-31-2006, 03:33 PM
dickhead ^^

mashqauck
05-31-2006, 05:46 PM
Happy Birthday Benno

hahahahah oh fuck:eggy: