PDA

View Full Version : People who say such stupid things you're embarassed for them

deadlymelody
06-01-2006, 01:59 AM
Does anyone in here know someone that always says something so incredibly lame that you feel near embarassment? 2 guys I know are like this. It's worse when they are around a big group of people because you know everyone's thinking "wow what a dumbass." It's not like I hate these people, but I wanna damn near hit them sometimes.

Its Big Lu baby
06-01-2006, 02:12 AM
yea yo i feel ya
but ppl like that arent my good friends
the close friends that i have will crack on me and i will crack on them if they say some dumb ass shit
with other ppl u arent so familiar with u kinda feel bad
if my nigga said somethin stupid...id be like bitch ur retarted... u hear what u just said?

Skellington
06-01-2006, 03:03 AM
Ah yeah, I know some guys and chicks around here aswell, talking loud and childish shit....I always try to laugh it away LOL

Razorsharp
06-01-2006, 03:06 AM
^^ lmao... me too... or like jus smirk and laugh cuz people are laughing at them

Ghost Deini
06-01-2006, 03:07 AM
yea yo i feel ya
but ppl like that arent my good friends
the close friends that i have will crack on me and i will crack on them if they say some dumb ass shit
with other ppl u arent so familiar with u kinda feel bad
if my nigga said somethin stupid...id be like bitch ur retarted... u hear what u just said?

Word. Wit people you don't know as well it's more formal and you feel bad. But you if you's a close friend with somethin then you'll clown him on him right away.

bitch ur retarded :lmao:

XGODDESSX
06-01-2006, 03:12 AM
Some people are just dumb, not their fault.

JASPER
06-01-2006, 04:38 AM
I tend to not associate with those kind of people.

XGODDESSX
06-01-2006, 06:20 AM
I like to play with them it's funny.

TeknicelStylez
06-01-2006, 07:35 AM
Who the fuck decides if it's formal or not formal

if someones saying something I don't like, I immediately tell em, and if they wanna get loud you know how that goes!

stak84
06-01-2006, 11:52 AM
every group of friends has that guy or girl though
it could get boring without them

Gawd
06-01-2006, 11:56 AM
Does anyone in here know someone that always says something so incredibly lame that you feel near embarassment? 2 guys I know are like this. It's worse when they are around a big group of people because you know everyone's thinking "wow what a dumbass." It's not like I hate these people, but I wanna damn near hit them sometimes.

Its not me is it?

baby jesus
06-01-2006, 11:59 AM
every group of friends has that guy or girl though
it could get boring without them
For Real Everyone Has That Kid In Your Group Of Friends Thats Like That And Very Entertaining And So Easy To Make Fun Of.

TeknicelStylez
06-01-2006, 02:50 PM
Idk it makes me laugh how he comes on the internet forum talking about some random kid from his personal life they he doesn't like. You're probably all like

"Hey how you doing?" to his face

Punch him in the fuckin jaw yo!

Funk_Dock
06-01-2006, 04:59 PM
^^ i feel you....got a couple of guys in my click that try to show off but end up lookin like dumb fucks, since one of them is a good friend of mine i usually try to cover it up for him by tryin to change the subject quick or sumfin, works fine..

WhoWorksHereBanFans
06-01-2006, 11:52 PM
I don't think they will ever understand.

WhoWorksHereBanFans
06-02-2006, 12:24 AM
Luckally there are people who make me proud 2.

WhoWorksHereBanFans
06-02-2006, 01:06 AM
Not much.

Bloo
06-02-2006, 03:51 AM
Na, I keep people like that out my life. Used to have a few friends like that as a kid though.

Needless to say we didn't stay friends long.

Its Big Lu baby
06-02-2006, 04:07 PM
yo i hate it
when im trying to fuck a FINE stupid ass bitch... so i take her out to party with my friends... so she can get drunk and i could fuck her afterwards right. and then ppl at the party askin me is she with me... and im like yea she came with me. and then she emberasses me by saying the dumbest shit and acting like a fuckin retard.

MaShPG
06-02-2006, 05:06 PM
If I hated all people who said stupid things I would never get laid. Seriously doe, if you're gonna hate all people like that, you're gonna hate most girls.