what is wrong with black women
i broke up with my girl today
because she is devious a liar and a cheat
we broke a couple times before for various reasons
but found our way back with each other
i dont disrespect her i dont cheat on her what is mine is hers but
i guess thats not enough for her

in fact every one of my past girlfriends had some sort of emotional problem
my question is do all women carry emotional problems from relationships to relationships

ive also been told that i pick the wrong women
but they feel wrong the first year and a half
am i picking the wrong women or the wrong black women
i'm just confused why someone would destroy a good relationship nowadays

Urban_Journalz
06-01-2006, 08:37 AM
Look, the problem lies solely on the person. It's not in any particular group. Although the epedemic may SEEM widespread.
Most women in general want to be taken care of. Now these days, it's more of love of the "chase". So they play a game, see if the y can reel you in, and i they do, they're bored with you afterwards. Personally, I stay away from all of them. Not only because I believe music and my other passions come first, but more importantly, I'm sick of the game. One more bitch does me dirty, and I might have to kill her. Like the late great Ol' Dirty Bastard (R.I.P.) once so eloquently put it, "I, I loved the girl....but I had the cut the bitch off. Yea, the bitch died.....I killed the bitch. She suffered a long pain, but she had to go. Bitch had to go."
All I can say man, is, know what you'r elooking for in a woman. If you're looking for someone temporary, then don't put too much of yourself into the relationship when you find a woman. If you're looking for someone long-term, then feel out the surroundings man. For REAL, for real. There's some tricky broads out there. So the best way to do it, is to not only watch them as close as they watch you, but listen to what they say, how they say it, and how often they say it. Anyone ever said, "I love you" just a little bit too fast?? It's right then that you know she's a sucker for love, and she'll probably say that to anyone just to keep 'em around. Same applies to things like, "Baby", "Sweetie" and all the rest of those verbal chess-gambits that are so popular these days. My advice, get a copy of "The Art Of War" by Sun Tzu, and a Chess set. Then just apply it to the world. No woman, even if she's green, will be able to play you for a fool. Unless of course, you're willing.
Peace

abasi
06-01-2006, 10:19 AM
i think they let emotions control them
and the crazy thing is that she still wants me to respect her

Jesus Christ
06-01-2006, 03:02 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18919

Ask your question here homey, i'll help you out.

abasi
06-01-2006, 03:09 PM
thanks slip i got a little knowledge from that on page 5
but why mofos got to lie especially when they caught

Big Risk
06-01-2006, 03:56 PM
this is why i dont fuck with loud, ignorant black bitches.

Urban_Journalz
06-01-2006, 06:26 PM
Yo, abasi,
As far as her wanting respect, like Immortal Technique said, "If you don't respect yourself, don't expect respect from anyone else." So, what she wants and what she deserves are two different things.

As far as people continuing to lie when they've already been caught, that's just the way it is. Denial. They don't want to believe that their image has been tainted in teh eyse of the person they were trying to decieve.
Peace

denaturat
06-01-2006, 06:47 PM
well...my girl is emotionally stable, confident, smart and easy going (skin color is immaterial). But it may be the case that many women out there are undatable, just like many man may be undatable. think about the guys who just want sex, but hang out with their boys all the time instead of spending quality time with their girls from time to time, who check out other women, who cheat and who don't care about appearance and look like rats. it goes both ways.

Big Risk
06-01-2006, 07:36 PM
all the black girls around here type like this

sh!T ShaWty!i!! DaT NiiggA s0 StUpiiD!!!

snapple
06-01-2006, 07:42 PM
i can't wait to see the black females responses to this haha lucky yall are on the computer

Aqueous Moon
06-01-2006, 07:49 PM
THE BREAKING PROCESS OF THE AFRICAN WOMAN
Take the female and run a series of tests on her to see if she will submit to your desires willingly. Test her in every way, because she is the most important factor for good economics. If she shows any sign of resistance in submitting completely to your will, do not hesitate to use the bullwhip on her to extract that last bit of out of her. Take care not to kill her, for in doing so, you spoil good economics. When in complete submission, she will train her offsprings in the early years to submit to labor when they become of age. Understanding is the best thing. Therefore, we shall go deeper into this area of the subject matter concerning what we have produced here in this breaking process of the female nigger. We have reversed the relationship; in her natural uncivilized state, she would have a strong dependency on the uncivilized nigger male, and she would have a limited protective tendency toward her independent male offspring and would raise male offsprings to be dependent like her. Nature had provided for this type of balance. We reversed nature by burning and pulling a civilized nigger apart and bullwhipping the other to the point of death, all in her presence. By her being left alone, unprotected, with the [B]MALE IMAGE DESTROYED, the ordeal caused her to move from her psychologically dependent state to a frozen, independent state. In this frozen, psychological state of independence, she will raise her MALE and female offspring in reversed roles. For FEAR of the young male’s life, she will psychologically train him to be MENTALLY WEAK and DEPENDENT, but PHYSICALLY STRONG. Because she has become psychologically independent, she will train her FEMALE offsprings to be psychologically independent. What have you got? You’ve got the nigger WOMAN OUT FRONT AND THE nigger MAN BEHIND AND SCARED. This is a perfect situation of sound sleep and economics. Before the breaking process, we had to be alertly on guard at all times. Now, we can sleep soundly, for out of frozen fear his woman stands guard for us. He cannot get past her early slave-molding process. He is a good tool, now ready to be tied to the horse at a tender age. By the time a nigger boy reaches the age of sixteen, he is soundly broken in and ready for a long life of sound and efficient work and the reproduction of a unit of good labor force. Continually through the breaking of uncivilized savage niggers, by throwing the nigger female savage into a frozen psychological state of independence, by killing the protective male image, and by creating a submissive dependent mind of the nigger male slave, we have created an orbiting cycle that turns on its own axis forever, unless a phenomenon occurs and re-shifts the position of the male and female slaves. We show what we mean by example. Take the case of the two economic slave units and examine them close
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_2167.shtml

The above excerpt from the Willie Lynch Letter explains a lot of the issues Black Women have to recover from....

And on a personal note, a Black Woman with knowledge of self would probally be a more reliable partner for you.

Everyone makes mistakes....

Urban_Journalz
06-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Moon, God Bless You Sis.
Peace.

Aqueous Moon
06-01-2006, 10:01 PM
And Peace to you my brutha!

mate2006
06-01-2006, 10:41 PM
Take the female and run a series of tests on her to see if she will submit to your desires willingly. Test her in every way, because she is the most important factor for good economics. If she shows any sign of resistance in submitting completely to your will, do not hesitate to use the bullwhip on her to extract that last bit of out of her. Take care not to kill her, for in doing so, you spoil good economics. When in complete submission, she will train her offsprings in the early years to submit to labor when they become of age. Understanding is the best thing. Therefore, we shall go deeper into this area of the subject matter concerning what we have produced here in this breaking process of the female nigger. We have reversed the relationship; in her natural uncivilized state, she would have a strong dependency on the uncivilized nigger male, and she would have a limited protective tendency toward her independent male offspring and would raise male offsprings to be dependent like her. Nature had provided for this type of balance. We reversed nature by burning and pulling a civilized nigger apart and bullwhipping the other to the point of death, all in her presence. By her being left alone, unprotected, with the [B]MALE IMAGE DESTROYED, the ordeal caused her to move from her psychologically dependent state to a frozen, independent state. In this frozen, psychological state of independence, she will raise her MALE and female offspring in reversed roles. For FEAR of the young male’s life, she will psychologically train him to be MENTALLY WEAK and DEPENDENT, but PHYSICALLY STRONG. Because she has become psychologically independent, she will train her FEMALE offsprings to be psychologically independent. What have you got? You’ve got the nigger WOMAN OUT FRONT AND THE nigger MAN BEHIND AND SCARED. This is a perfect situation of sound sleep and economics. Before the breaking process, we had to be alertly on guard at all times. Now, we can sleep soundly, for out of frozen fear his woman stands guard for us. He cannot get past her early slave-molding process. He is a good tool, now ready to be tied to the horse at a tender age. By the time a nigger boy reaches the age of sixteen, he is soundly broken in and ready for a long life of sound and efficient work and the reproduction of a unit of good labor force. Continually through the breaking of uncivilized savage niggers, by throwing the nigger female savage into a frozen psychological state of independence, by killing the protective male image, and by creating a submissive dependent mind of the nigger male slave, we have created an orbiting cycle that turns on its own axis forever, unless a phenomenon occurs and re-shifts the position of the male and female slaves. We show what we mean by example. Take the case of the two economic slave units and examine them close

The above excerpt from the Willie Lynch Letter explains a lot of the issues Black Women have to recover from....

And on a personal note, a Black Woman with knowledge of self would probally be a more reliable partner for you.

do you ever write anything of substance yourself or is it all ripped off other websites, etc...

Aqueous Moon
06-01-2006, 10:42 PM
analyze the material and come with a counter arguement or else....you just look like a fool to me.

denaturat
06-01-2006, 11:29 PM
do you ever write anything of substance yourself or is it all ripped off other websites, etc...

lol...your sig is a juicy fruit commercial waiting to happen. (just messin around, funny pic).

Urban_Journalz
06-02-2006, 05:17 PM
and the above thread is a clear-cut case of someone who would rather argue based on where the knowledge came from, instead of accepting the truth of the knowledge therein.
Ignorance must truely be bliss for some.

Urban_Journalz
06-02-2006, 05:18 PM
not the one directly above, the one where one says, "do you type anything of substance yourself....etc."

urban_angel
06-02-2006, 06:31 PM
peace to Moon, showin true wisdom there

come on man, wtf is with this thread? u know that with every race, and gender, you get the good and the bad, you can't be that ignorant. Yes there maybe alot of cheatin black ladies, just as there are white, asian, or any other kind, same goes for men, you know this.
Mayb you are 'picking' the wrong women, but when it comes to the 'picking' do we really chose?
Mayb you are attracted to a quality/characteristic in these women which you see at the start, when you first meet them, perhaps something you need? You have to be happy with yourself before you can be truely happy with anyone else.
Knowledge of self before everything else, u no this.
Once you have knowledge of self, mayb you will know what it is you really want form a relationship, and you will be able to see the true qualities in women that you are attracted to, and 'pick' the right ones...
anyhoo, peace im out

Jesus Christ
06-03-2006, 12:59 AM

Bull whipping bitches is harsh...............don't bull whip your girl homey you'll go to jail.

GENERAL WISE
06-03-2006, 01:13 AM
Penis?

Godbrother
07-25-2006, 11:25 AM
Something can be good at one moment and bad at the next moment, Never get comfortable. Nas said it best, he needed someone with the right energy

Just hope she wakes up on the right side every morning

JASPER
07-25-2006, 01:42 PM
Women in general are despicable pieces of shit who take advantage of the fact that tons of guys want to fuck them at all times and the fact that they really don't take shit like love and emotion seriously at all. They want one thing at one time and another five minutes later and they deserve the fact that sex makes them practically inoperable for nine months and then they have to urinate a living human being out of their vagina.

BUT, this doesn't mean you shouldn't want to fuck them. It just means you shouldn't let yourself fall in love with them so easily. Don't let one stupid bitch make you ignore another cute girl who wants your cock. That's what that bitch wants you to do. She wants you to shrink up into a little ball and give up, and she wants to crush your spirit with the feelings you can't control. Don't let that stupid fucking bitch crush your spirit.

hectis
07-25-2006, 02:45 PM

my question is do all women carry emotional problems from relationships to relationships

i'm just confused why someone would destroy a good relationship nowadays

NOTHIN IS WRONG WITH THEM U JUST GOT WITH ONE THAT WUZ NOT GOOD BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME IF SHE WUZ BLACK, RED, YELLOW, BROWN, WHITE OR WHATEVER

Professor Poopsnagle
07-25-2006, 05:24 PM
maybe a bit offtopic but interesting: a friend of mine who is not into hip hop saw a documentary about hiphop and women and they put up the theory that the black man calls his woman bitch because she got raped by the white farm owner(to put it simple). is this true?

IrOnMaN
07-25-2006, 07:56 PM
Hmmm......I'll post my comment later about this.

supremecharma
07-26-2006, 12:26 AM
Women in general are despicable pieces of shit who take advantage of the fact that tons of guys want to fuck them at all times and the fact that they really don't take shit like love and emotion seriously at all. They want one thing at one time and another five minutes later and they deserve the fact that sex makes them practically inoperable for nine months and then they have to urinate a living human being out of their vagina.

BUT, this doesn't mean you shouldn't want to fuck them. It just means you shouldn't let yourself fall in love with them so easily. Don't let one stupid bitch make you ignore another cute girl who wants your cock. That's what that bitch wants you to do. She wants you to shrink up into a little ball and give up, and she wants to crush your spirit with the feelings you can't control. Don't let that stupid fucking bitch crush your spirit.

PIMP!!! couldnt hav said it better myself :vroar:

Aqueous Moon
07-26-2006, 08:59 AM
maybe a bit offtopic but interesting: a friend of mine who is not into hip hop saw a documentary about hiphop and women and they put up the theory that the black man calls his woman bitch because she got raped by the white farm owner(to put it simple). is this true?

^This comment was just creepy.

I mean....everybody knows that the white man raped the black woman during slavery.

But to say that Black men use the word bitch toward Black women because they were raped as slaves is really low.

"Bitch" could kinda be like how some people say "nigga", but who the heck says 'wuz up my nigga' while actually thinking about slavery and rape? Nobody.

crass
07-26-2006, 11:29 AM
this is why i dont fuck with loud, ignorant black bitches.

hahaha

snapple
07-26-2006, 11:59 AM
no, a close female is your bitch, a bitch is a female dog, and a dog is man's best friend, your wifey should be your best friend feel me? streetslang 101 LOL

and big risk you don't fuck with loud ignorant black bitches because they wont fuck with you

born invincible
07-26-2006, 12:06 PM
Look, the problem lies solely on the person. It's not in any particular group. Although the epedemic may SEEM widespread.
Most women in general want to be taken care of. Now these days, it's more of love of the "chase". So they play a game, see if the y can reel you in, and i they do, they're bored with you afterwards. Personally, I stay away from all of them. Not only because I believe music and my other passions come first, but more importantly, I'm sick of the game. One more bitch does me dirty, and I might have to kill her. Like the late great Ol' Dirty Bastard (R.I.P.) once so eloquently put it, "I, I loved the girl....but I had the cut the bitch off. Yea, the bitch died.....I killed the bitch. She suffered a long pain, but she had to go. Bitch had to go."
All I can say man, is, know what you'r elooking for in a woman. If you're looking for someone temporary, then don't put too much of yourself into the relationship when you find a woman. If you're looking for someone long-term, then feel out the surroundings man. For REAL, for real. There's some tricky broads out there. So the best way to do it, is to not only watch them as close as they watch you, but listen to what they say, how they say it, and how often they say it. Anyone ever said, "I love you" just a little bit too fast?? It's right then that you know she's a sucker for love, and she'll probably say that to anyone just to keep 'em around. Same applies to things like, "Baby", "Sweetie" and all the rest of those verbal chess-gambits that are so popular these days. My advice, get a copy of "The Art Of War" by Sun Tzu, and a Chess set. Then just apply it to the world. No woman, even if she's green, will be able to play you for a fool. Unless of course, you're willing.
Peace

well put...

its a big game... i played the game for many years with many chicken heads. and pretty much what ive found is what you've just stated. but of course with anything there is always an exception. there are good women out there.. they are hard to find. but they are there... i was lucky enuff to find one.

as for advice... step easy and do your thing. stay focused and dont let some female get you off track. that is if you are doing what your supposed to be doing and being a man about your shit.

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-26-2006, 12:27 PM

Peace Aqueous Moon!
This is really deep dark shit, people arent really reading that I dont think or they have no soul! This is deep a pyschological attack that is really devastating They said Reagan was the devil maybe but I think Willie Lynch was one of the slimiest wicked fucks to ever crawl out of a cave.
Thanks

Professor Poopsnagle
07-26-2006, 02:11 PM
^This comment was just creepy.

I mean....everybody knows that the white man raped the black woman during slavery.

But to say that Black men use the word bitch toward Black women because they were raped as slaves is really low.

"Bitch" could kinda be like how some people say "nigga", but who the heck says 'wuz up my nigga' while actually thinking about slavery and rape? Nobody.

well i never really thought about it until my friend approached me with it. because in the documentary they were showin jay-z, 50 cent and all those rappers talking about bitches, scenes from blaxpolation flix and they put up the theory. Like I said I didnt watch it. He told me that because the black women got raped the black man kind of despised her and with calling bitch put himself above the woman like his white owners were above him.

sounds weird. thatīs why i asked. But why do black men call their women bitches then? Please explain somebody. Is it like "nigga"? To turn a word with a negative meaning into sth positive? I have the impressiont that itīs not the case. QOP, do you get called "bitch"? Serious question, there is no way I could know about these things.

The Wikipedia says:
Bitch and Hip-Hop

The word bitch is sometimes used casually among hip-hop artist and followers of the culture. The term is typically used to describe a young female regardless of personality or looks. When used, it is usually meant in a non-offensive manner. For example, a female rapper might say "This goes out to all my bitches." A person familiar with hip-hop culture and slang would deem this as somewhat a call of sisterhood

Non-offensive manner? is that true?

Iīm wondering. I donīt live in the us and itīs not my mother language. Itīs not common here to use a word loke that on women. If you use itīs the same as if you say dickhead or sth like that.

Gawd
07-26-2006, 02:14 PM
Women are emotional messes. They are never satisfied.

Aqueous Moon
07-26-2006, 02:59 PM
well i never really thought about it until my friend approached me with it. because in the documentary they were showin jay-z, 50 cent and all those rappers talking about bitches, scenes from blaxpolation flix and they put up the theory. Like I said I didnt watch it. He told me that because the black women got raped the black man kind of despised her and with calling bitch put himself above the woman like his white owners were above him.

sounds weird. thatīs why i asked. But why do black men call their women bitches then? Please explain somebody. Is it like "nigga"? To turn a word with a negative meaning into sth positive? I have the impressiont that itīs not the case. QOP, do you get called "bitch"? Serious question, there is no way I could know about these things.

The Wikipedia says:
Bitch and Hip-Hop

The word bitch is sometimes used casually among hip-hop artist and followers of the culture. The term is typically used to describe a young female regardless of personality or looks. When used, it is usually meant in a non-offensive manner. For example, a female rapper might say "This goes out to all my bitches." A person familiar with hip-hop culture and slang would deem this as somewhat a call of sisterhood

Non-offensive manner? is that true?

Iīm wondering. I donīt live in the us and itīs not my mother language. Itīs not common here to use a word loke that on women. If you use itīs the same as if you say dickhead or sth like that.

Have you ever heard Ice cube's song called "Cave Bitch"? You should check it out so that you can realize what kinda woman theses rappers are talking about when they say bitch.

Rappers have a lot of white groupies so "bitch" definetely includes white women, I mean after all the white woman had to willingly have sex with the evil white slvemasters as they were their husbands.

On the other hand, hip hop is a business and for some reason white Amerikkka likes to buy raunchy rap music. Do you really think Jay Z walks around calling Beyonce' a bitch? No, he doesn't but it makes his records sound raw and street when he uses those kinda words.

Another thing to remember is that men get called bitches in hip hop music too. A scarey type of man is often called a bitch.

I'm not QOP, but I am a black woman and yes I've been called a bitch before, but mostly by other women who either just said it as a slang for home girl, or either we hated each other and was cussing each other out.
And no, we weren't thinking like 'your a bitch because you got raped as a slave'.

Sometimes it's meant in a positive way like 'this is my bitch' - that means that a woman is loyal. It's slang but, it's not respectable.

In Amerikkka, all women get called bitches, the really creepy thing is that all colors of women have been raped by the white man at some point throughout history.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-26-2006, 03:33 PM
^for some reason i thought you were Queen of Poetry. doesnt matter. Thank you very much for your explanations.

Iīll see where I can get that Ice Cube song.

It is important to know the meaning and the social context of words. I would advise people not to use that word. You might find that funny but I donīt think itīs right that this word is common. Young ones aim after what they hear and see on TV and just babble these words. It comes from an uneducated and maybe antisocial backround therefore itīs important that the youth is taught to be aware of the meaning of words and not to use them. "get yo ass here biaaaaaatch!" wtf. If you watch Chapelle show he often uses that word. Maybe itīs just strange to me.

Before I call someone names in their face they really have to piss me off or sth equivalent.

Aqueous Moon
07-26-2006, 03:59 PM
^for some reason i thought you were Queen of Poetry. doesnt matter. Thank you very much for your explanations.

It is important to know the meaning and the social context of words. I would advise people not to use that word. You might find that funny but I donīt think itīs right that this word is common. Young ones aim after what they hear and see on TV and just babble these words. It comes from an uneducated and maybe antisocial backround therefore itīs important that the youth is taught to be aware of the meaning of words and not to use them. "get yo ass here biaaaaaatch!" wtf. If you watch Chapelle show he often uses that word. Maybe itīs just strange to me.

Before I call someone names in their face they really have to piss me off or sth equivalent.

Yes...I agree with you and I think that if Blackmen realized how they are percieved by others outside of the U.S. who are not familair with this kind of culture then they would probally stop being soo abrasive.

Because it really is terrible that some people actually think that the Black Man is referring to the rape and slavery of his own mothers and sisters when he uses the word Bitch.

I mean, I never heard any blackman ever utter such a thing as a reson for using that word.

Just to think that it might be some kind of subconscious thing going on, that 's really fucked....smh

supremecharma
07-27-2006, 08:29 AM
In Amerikkka, all women get called bitches, the really creepy thing is that all colors of women have been raped by the white man at some point throughout history.

us whites are so evil.....i'm surprised you arent on a personal vendetta to wipe us all out. :yessad: its not just us AQ. get with the programme. see y'all 2mw.

GuardianOne
07-27-2006, 09:20 AM

Sorry for interupting, but your signature just messes up my eyes, after all the reading in this thread. When i saw the signautre, my eyes got strained. The contrast is too great from the normal environment.

No offence meant.

Peace

IrOnMaN
07-27-2006, 05:38 PM
...but to sociaty, African-American women are know for their "titays and ass". =/

Hip-Hop (mainly R&B rap) today has REALLY fuck up their image because most African-American males dislike their women. This is one of the main reasons why African-Americans are consider to be the world's most uncoupled race. THIS IS A FACT!!!!!!

supremecharma
07-28-2006, 03:15 AM

hell no, she may have to use 5% knowledge then :=) }:|

VillainousV
07-28-2006, 11:42 AM
Hold up yo, first off don't generalize ALL Black women to be Bitches. Secondly, don't talk shit about races on a forum because u know u don't have the balls to say it to anyone of that race.
I DO admit tho that there a lot of ignorant black people in the world, and there are a lot of ignorant loudmouthed black women too. But look at white girls yo. They got critical issues too. shit. lol.
I think u started this thread out of anger yo. Everybody has that little ignorant side to them that comes out when theyre upset. You just happened to start a thread about how your Black ex-girlfriend is "a lying bitch" and all that. Don't get me wrong yo, she probrobly is. But don't go off callin all black women the same. You sound extremely ignorant. word is bond.
That goes for the rest of y'all as well. Youre on a site about one of hip-hop's greatest groups (who just-so-happen to be ALL BLACK) and you're talkin shit about black people.
If u type some mad shit cuz i said this, then youre proving my point even more yo. word is bond. lol. Pe@cE.

IrOnMaN
07-28-2006, 12:31 PM
^^I totally agree with you, my friend. You just owned a lot of people on here :)

On these kind of message boards that have African-American artists like Wu-Tang Clan and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, you're going to have some......... I wouldn't say racist members but......ignorant people that are ignorant about certain races. This is America after all.

To the person that started this thread:
Not all African-American women are the same. You can't start judging black women because you had a misunderstanding about your ex-girlfriend.

How would you feel if an African-American female dislike you because of your race? Lets say she had dated someone of your race and he cheated on her. Therefore, she doesn't like you because your the same race of that guy she dated a few months ago, and now, she hates all men of that race. How would you feel about that? It won't feel to good, now would it? So, it's important NOT to judge a woman just because she's a woman. I know you've heard this before over and over again, but not every woman is the same, my friend.

Thank you for your time.

VillainousV
07-28-2006, 02:21 PM
^^thanx yo. lol.

4real tho, study yourself b4 you even THINK about judging other people. Oftentimes people get mad at someone because of their own ignorance.
Think b4 u speak. Speak what u kno. word is bond.

CherChezLaMarauder
07-28-2006, 02:44 PM
They ride a good one

VillainousV
07-28-2006, 09:21 PM
"Black women are loudmouthed, ignorant bitches".....
say that to tha wrong person in the wrong area n get slain yo. word is bond.
It's truth. Can u handle it?
If u deny truth, then u accept lies. Ya life is fucked up after that.....

IrOnMaN
07-29-2006, 01:36 PM
^^^Excellent comment, my friend. :) It's the truth. But it's like you said, when a certain race does something that is going to damage their image, stereotypes are going to be reinforced.

JASPER
07-29-2006, 07:05 PM
I think only Asian women can satisfy my needs. Black women are ugly and white chicks are filthy sluts. Hmmm Asians... sucky sucky.

Aqueous Moon
07-29-2006, 11:37 PM
Black women are ugly

^^^ This was hammered into the Black woman's head for generations on top of generations...and all while being raped and exploited by the slavemaster's of Amerikkka.

The extremely low self esteem that Black women suffer from cannot be measured.

Even today, while Beyonce shakes her ass, and while Hallie Berry gets naked and fucks Billy Bob Thorton and wins an Oscar for it....the black woman is still just a piece of booty.

The booty is the spoils of war. But, most Black woman have forgotten that we are still at war, so they just give up the booty and keep they low self esteem in return for a false sense of pride.

I'll tell you what needs to happen...the Black woman must tell the Blackman to not get a job. That's what us sistas pray for though. A black man with a j-o-b.

But, that's the problem...while we demanding that the blackman bow down for whitey on that 9-5, we are also commiting oursleves to another generatiion of black degradation, low self esteem, and voluntary rape.

Man...when my sistas wake the fuck up, this shit will come to an end. A nation can rise no higher than it's woman....it's our time to shine and rise.

VillainousV
07-29-2006, 11:49 PM
^^word is bond yo. Anyone denyin that shit should be banned. lol. seriously....

Aqueous Moon
07-30-2006, 12:11 AM
Peace unto you Versatyle.

Yo, Palehorse you way off base with that bullshit. The Blackwoman is the mother of civilization. She is the mother of all life.

Ya know what...that's why the word motherfucker was invented. Dumb assed malicous devils with no respect for the mother of all knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.

All you can say is you are all a piece of booty? What the fuck?

You would fuck your own mother if she would let you. Maybe your own daughter. The world will be a better a place when trash like you is finally disposed of. You fucking stink.

Learn some respect.

hectis
07-30-2006, 12:28 AM
The Black Women In Amerikkka Have It Harder Then Most People In Amerikkka If Not All

Kephrem
07-30-2006, 12:41 AM
As for the word "bitch" like someone alluded to earlier it is American slang not "black slang", in general it's usage was for women who mostly are/were the "nagging" type (the official meaning; which goes into womens emotional proclivity), later it was applied to women not subservient to men, and even to those women who spoke up and took a stand against percieved unjustices towards their kind, and that later was incorporated into street slang for women in general, and then finally it made its way into hip hop, or rather, into popular rap music.

VillainousV
07-30-2006, 01:23 AM
^^real hip-hop is a beautiful thing yo. Pop-rap however is a bunch of mainstream bullshit. Sure it's catchy sometimes, but read deeper into it and find out how shallow the shit really is. word is bond. All rappers do nowadays is talk about "bitches & hoe's", guns, drugs, and cars. kids start believing that bullshit, and manifest it in their own way in their community. After that, their children grow up listening to the same bullshit, and the chain goes on and on. Before u kno it, we got a society FULL of ignorant, one-track minded idiots who post shit like "your all just a piece of booty black white and in between".
Check yaself yo. Check my sig. Check tha truth. word is bond.

ShaDynasty
07-30-2006, 08:36 AM
I think only Asian women can satisfy my needs. Black women are ugly and white chicks are filthy sluts. Hmmm Asians... sucky sucky.
BLACK WOMEN ARE THE MOST ATTRACTIVE WOMEN ON THE PLANET!
ive met a few mentally unstable ones tho
you just pickin the wrong ones homey

tacle
07-30-2006, 08:59 AM

And god, do asian girls scream.

JASPER
07-30-2006, 10:09 AM
Cuban girls meet a lot of my requirements too... but all that papi shit would make me feel like some incesteous pedophile father.

VillainousV
07-30-2006, 11:11 AM
what other use is there for a woman?
besides the ones that cook and clean

Im a guy but 4real tho, what use is there for man?
name some shit that women can't do yo.
Think hard, because i'll await your 'intelligent' response.....:yes:

oh, and pleez don't say anything ignorant, because you'll just make yourself sound like an idiot.

IrOnMaN
07-30-2006, 12:24 PM
^^^ This was hammered into the Black woman's head for generations on top of generations...and all while being raped and exploited by the slavemaster's of Amerikkka.

The extremely low self esteem that Black women suffer from cannot be measured.

Even today, while Beyonce shakes her ass, and while Hallie Berry gets naked and fucks Billy Bob Thorton and wins an Oscar for it....the black woman is still just a piece of booty.

The booty is the spoils of war. But, most Black woman have forgotten that we are still at war, so they just give up the booty and keep they low self esteem in return for a false sense of pride.

I'll tell you what needs to happen...the Black woman must tell the Blackman to not get a job. That's what us sistas pray for though. A black man with a j-o-b.

But, that's the problem...while we demanding that the blackman bow down for whitey on that 9-5, we are also commiting oursleves to another generatiion of black degradation, low self esteem, and voluntary rape.

Man...when my sistas wake the fuck up, this shit will come to an end. A nation can rise no higher than it's woman....it's our time to shine and rise.

I like this person, seriously.

I have one question, though. If an African-American female wants an African-American male that takes care of his responsibilities, why does she go for the thugs and drug dealers for a mate? For example, I'm in my junior year at Wayne State University here in Detroit, MI, I have my own apartment, I speak proper english, I dress nicely (I wear t-shirts that are my size, not 6x t-shirts), I'm very well mannered, I respectful to others, I don't do any type of drugs, I'm cute, If 6ft tall and weigh 155 lbs of pure muscle, and I'm 20 years of age. With that said, I see that the majority of African-American females look at me like I'm stupid or something because I'm not like most African-American males. Why is it that most African-American women look down on me because I'm not like most African-American men today? I don't to hear anything about "Culture Cycle" because to me, it's bullshit. My major is Geology, and some of my own women look down on me very hard. Now, if it was Law or something else, then that's a plus for me, but it isn't.

I'm asking you this question because it looks like you're the only one with good sence in this thread. So hopefully, you can answer my question.

Thank you.

IrOnMaN
07-30-2006, 12:34 PM
your all just a piece of booty black white and in between

You're or You are

If you want to owned someone, do it correctly, my friend. Thank you.

JASPER
07-30-2006, 03:39 PM
You're or You are

If you want to owned someone, do it correctly, my friend. Thank you.If you want to correct someone, check yourself...

LORD NOSE
07-30-2006, 03:58 PM
stfu fredrick douglas

Lmao

Aqueous Moon
07-30-2006, 06:34 PM
I like this person, seriously.

I have one question, though. If an African-American female wants an African-American male that takes care of his responsibilities, why does she go for the thugs and drug dealers for a mate? For example, I'm in my junior year at Wayne State University here in Detroit, MI, I have my own apartment, I speak proper english, I dress nicely (I wear t-shirts that are my size, not 6x t-shirts), I'm very well mannered, I respectful to others, I don't do any type of drugs, I'm cute, If 6ft tall and weigh 155 lbs of pure muscle, and I'm 20 years of age. With that said, I see that the majority of African-American females look at me like I'm stupid or something because I'm not like most African-American males. Why is it that most African-American women look down on me because I'm not like most African-American men today? I don't to hear anything about "Culture Cycle" because to me, it's bullshit. My major is Geology, and some of my own women look down on me very hard. Now, if it was Law or something else, then that's a plus for me, but it isn't.

I'm asking you this question because it looks like you're the only one with good sence in this thread. So hopefully, you can answer my question.

Thank you.

Yes, a blackwoman wants a blackman that takes care of his responsibilities.

The problem is that those kinda men don't hold power in society. I mean, the intelligent Blackman is not valued in Amerikkka. He is usually punished for being mentally dominant....just like MLK, Malcolm X...and so many others were.

The Blackmen who look powerful are the ones who are physically strong and dominant but mentally stupid and submissive. They look sexy and atrractive to the Black woman because she can see that they have some kind of power and value in society....and she also don't have to worry about them being smarter than her or as smart as she is. She can continue to keep her sense of false pride that she got from the white man. She can keep on staying safe while being a good slave for Masta.

Thugs look powerful and valuable to Blackwomen because they represent the physical strength that Amerikkka rewards the Blackman for and they also represent the mental stupidity that makes the Black woman with low self esteem think that she actually feels good about herself.

june181972
07-30-2006, 07:00 PM

I mean, the intelligent Blackman is not valued in Amerikkka. He is usually punished for being mentally dominant....just like MLK, Malcolm X...and so many others were.

....and she also don't have to worry about them being smarter than her or as smart as she is.

What is your opinion about an older man and a younger woman?
(Half his age plus seven years)

Aqueous Moon
07-30-2006, 07:52 PM
What is your opinion about an older man and a younger woman?
(Half his age plus seven years)

I think it's a perfect scenario but, only when the older man is already on his square before he enters the relationship. That way the woman can see exactly what she is getting into and can see for herself what feeling safe and proud is really like.

supremecharma
07-31-2006, 01:15 AM
But, that's the problem...while we demanding that the blackman bow down for whitey on that 9-5

doin wot u do best AQ, racist.

BRONZBODY
07-31-2006, 01:23 AM
i love my black woman.i love all women no matter the color,but there is somthing about a black chick man....cant put my finger on it.........

supremecharma
07-31-2006, 01:34 AM
^word...

MefMan36
07-31-2006, 02:16 AM
Dont call all women bitches or disrespect black women, just because your woman was a bitch. That's stereotyping, generalizing, and creating a worse image for black people in general, Y'all need to stop this shit.

supremecharma
07-31-2006, 02:28 AM
:stroke:

Aqueous Moon
07-31-2006, 07:28 AM
doin wot u do best AQ, racist.

You've just offically been awarded the coveted "Kill Yourself" award. Not too many people get the privilage to have my permission to kill themselves....take it as a compliment, cause that's the kindest thing I could ever say to a fool like you. Now please, carry on with your suicide.

supremecharma
07-31-2006, 07:29 AM
thought u might come out with a comment like that...... how we laughed....

Wu-tang Fan
07-31-2006, 07:32 AM
Yup. Black women are very decitful and devious and spiteful.

Not really. Everyone is different, it hasn't got to do with the fact of her race.

IrOnMaN
07-31-2006, 10:41 AM

The problem is that those kinda men don't hold power in society. I mean, the intelligent Blackman is not valued in Amerikkka. He is usually punished for being mentally dominant....just like MLK, Malcolm X...and so many others were.

The Blackmen who look powerful are the ones who are physically strong and dominant but mentally stupid and submissive. They look sexy and atrractive to the Black woman because she can see that they have some kind of power and value in society....and she also don't have to worry about them being smarter than her or as smart as she is. She can continue to keep her sense of false pride that she got from the white man. She can keep on staying safe while being a good slave for Masta.

Thugs look powerful and valuable to Blackwomen because they represent the physical strength that Amerikkka rewards the Blackman for and they also represent the mental stupidity that makes the Black woman with low self esteem think that she actually feels good about herself.

Hmmmm...............I think I understand what you're saying here. So, let me get a clear understanding of this..... The reason why I'm being looked down upon my own women is because of my kindness and intelligence and the way I carry myself? Hmmmm......It makes sence now. Most African-American women rate mental stupidity higher than intelligence because they feel that if an African-American male is intelligent, he's consider to be weak in their eyes. Also, in the hood, intelligence is a sign of weakness, seriously. I remember when I first moved to Detroit, MI back in '98, mostly everyone was picking on me because I spoke proper english, not ebonics like most people did. I don't do drugs nor do I drink, that's a sign of weakness. I attend a University, I get good grades, I'm well mannered, and I have a job. Hmmm....I assuming that's a perfect sign of weakness for African-American men as well. Even the women here at WSU are looking for African-American men that are "Thug like" in some way. For example, my freshman year in college, a 20 year old lady approach me when I was standing in a long line at McDonlds. She told me that I had a nice body and I was cute and everything. A few days of getting to know me, she lost interest in me because I was not a "thug" type African-American male. I showed her all of my high school awards that I received in my senior year back in 11/04. I told her that I graduated with a 3.6 G.P.A. and with honors in high school. I assuming that she took my intelligence and kindness for a weakness. So this is the reason why African-American women choose not to have a serious relationship with me because of who I am on the inside and out? Hmmmm..........

Aqueous Moon
07-31-2006, 05:11 PM
But, don't give up on the sistas. I know it seems like your not appreciated....just keep your eyes open for that diamond in the ruff, sometimes she just may need a lil polishing. So that when you shine the light of your intelligence she can reflect it back to you, your seeds and everybody around. That's love right there.

IrOnMaN
08-01-2006, 09:11 AM
^^I'm not giving up on black women. I'm just sick and tired of the bullshit that I'm being surrounded by mostly everyday. I love my women, deeply. But, sometimes, I feel as though I'm not good enough for them........./(

snapple
08-02-2006, 10:46 PM
you don't know women if you say all women aren't bitches, every woman has bitch in her it's genetics homie, aquareinous moon can't even deny it, certain women just handle the bitch gene differently, but they have to release their bitch energy somehow they cant keep it inside forever

supremecharma
08-03-2006, 12:21 AM
lol^

tajeco
08-03-2006, 02:54 AM
I've had 2 girlfriends from Japan, and they were both a bit psycho, but I don't think I can hold the whole country accountable. And "black" means nothing, Sudan, Jamaica, Seattle, people are different all around

IrOnMaN
08-03-2006, 12:29 PM
^^Right. It's all about how she was raise, or it could be a culture pattern.

snapple
08-03-2006, 02:26 PM
^^no, yall just are so blinded by this race war that forever continues in KTL, it has nothing to do with race, it's gender....females we're talkin about....theyre all the same.....genetics

Aqueous Moon
08-03-2006, 03:30 PM
^^no, yall just are so blinded by this race war that forever continues in KTL, it has nothing to do with race, it's gender....females we're talkin about....theyre all the same.....genetics

That true to a certain extent. But, there are some unique differences inherent in the way most Black women behave. And it has a lot to do with their collective experience in this society versus their native culture as Blacks which is not the same as European culture.

tajeco
08-03-2006, 06:26 PM
That true to a certain extent. But, there are some unique differences inherent in the way most Black women behave. And it has a lot to do with their collective experience in this society versus their native culture as Blacks which is not the same as European culture.

I remember learning about that in Cultural Anthropology

oDoUoSoKo
08-03-2006, 07:09 PM
this fucking thread is disrespectful, my girlfriend happens to be black and shes the best thing that happened to me in a while...wake up

abasi
08-03-2006, 08:48 PM
I started this thread and it wasn't meant to disrespect black women in my life the majority of my girl friends have had either psychlogical or emotional problems and they happen to be black a lot of the times emotional trauma plays a part in how they are. All of this info wasn't know to me until after an emotional bond between me and these women was formed I saw flashes like the unablity to handle stressful situations or the inablity to be total truthful when confronted about this behavior the most popular reason was blamed on former relationships or issues from youth which I believe I was frustrated when I made this thread and sisnt mean to affend I just wanted other people's opinion on this. Maybe some could understand where I was coming from

Peace

supremecharma
08-04-2006, 12:44 AM
this fucking thread is disrespectful, my girlfriend happens to be black and shes the best thing that happened to me in a while...wake up

:point: until she fucks u over.

snapple
08-08-2006, 11:44 AM

no, again all of you are caught up in race, youre partially right. because beleive it or not, there is black people in europe!!!! and those people are different then lets say, a black person from a PJ in NYC....geography is what molds people, the way we are rasied, it's where you are raised, you take a whiteboy and raise him in the hood from birth and most likeley he will be embraced as a brother and dress like a hood and all that shit...race is just a copout for simpleminded thinkers sorry for ranting but this is KTL people here seem like that at least want to attempt a higher level of thinking

Aqueous Moon
08-08-2006, 12:09 PM
no, again all of you are caught up in race, youre partially right. because beleive it or not, there is black people in europe!!!! and those people are different then lets say, a black person from a PJ in NYC....geography is what molds people, the way we are rasied, it's where you are raised, you take a whiteboy and raise him in the hood from birth and most likeley he will be embraced as a brother and dress like a hood and all that shit...race is just a copout for simpleminded thinkers sorry for ranting but this is KTL people here seem like that at least want to attempt a higher level of thinking

European culture is foriegn to Black people. Blacks who live in Europe act European. It's the same way in Amerikkka. And that's the problem....

Black people thinking they are the same as Europeans is what's holding Black people back.

Black women wanting to be like european women....smh. It's a damn shame. I have greater expectations for my people.

JASPER
08-08-2006, 01:09 PM
Why don't you just let people be people no matter what their background is.

snapple
08-08-2006, 04:29 PM
European culture is foriegn to Black people. Blacks who live in Europe act European. It's the same way in Amerikkka. And that's the problem....

Black people thinking they are the same as Europeans is what's holding Black people back.

Black women wanting to be like european women....smh. It's a damn shame. I have greater expectations for my people.

im sorry but youre on some ann rann shit or whatever that authors name is, why would you want to limit people and control people like that? you're a very angry indiviidual at heart it seems....

Aqueous Moon
08-08-2006, 06:10 PM
im sorry but youre on some ann rann shit or whatever that authors name is, why would you want to limit people and control people like that? you're a very angry indiviidual at heart it seems....

Black folks should be angry. And if they ain't angry, they need to get angry real quick.

There's too many of us rotting away in the prisons of Amerikkka and in the ghettos. We don't have the time to sit back and watch ourselves waste away.

The devil can only rule the Earth for so long, but now it's time for God to take his rightful place. I'm sick of this bullshit. Damn right I'm angry about it.

snapple
08-08-2006, 07:06 PM
well dont let your emotions blind your logic...

And check it out now
Who is the cat eatin out on the town
And make the whole dining room turn they head round
Mr Nigga, Nigga Nigga
He got the speakers in the trunk with the bass on crunk
Who be ridin up in the highrise elevator
Other tenants who be prayin they ain't the new neighbor
Mr Nigga, Nigga Nigga
They try to play him like a chump cause he got what they want

He under thirty years old but already he's a pro
Designer trousers slung low ccause his pockets stay swoll'
Could afford to get up and be anywhere he go
V.I.P. at the club, backstage at the show
(Yes y'all) the best crib, the best clothes
Hottest whips on the road neck and wrists on froze (say word)
Checks with O's o-o-o-o-ohs
Straight all across the globe watch got three time-zones
Keep the digital phone up to his dome
Two assistants, two bank accounts, two homes
One problem; even with the O's on his check
The po-po stop him and show no respect
"Is there a problem officer?" Damn straight, it's called race
That motivate the jake (woo-woo) to give chase
Say they want you successful, but that ain't the case
You livin large, your skin is dark they flash a light in your face

Now, who is cat dining out on the town
Maitre'd wanna take a whole year to sit him down
Mr Nigga, Nigga Nigga
Now, who is the cat at Armani buyin wears
With the tourists who be askin him, do you work here?
Mr Nigga, Nigga Nigga
Nigga Nigga

Yo, the Abstract with the Mighty Mos Def
White folks got it muffled across beneath they breathe
"I didn't say it.."
But they'll say it out loud again
When they get with they close associates and friends
You know, sneak it in with they friends at the job
Happy hour at the bar while this song is in they car
And even if they've never said it, lips stay sealed
They actions reveal how their hearts really feel
Like, late night I'm on a first class flight
The only brother in sight the flight attendent catch fright
I sit down in my seat, 2C
She approach officially talkin about, "Excuse me"
Her lips curl up into a tight space
Cause she don't believe that I'm in the right place
Showed her my boarding pass, and then she sort of gasped
All embarrassed put an extra lime on my water glass
An hour later here she comes by walkin past
"I hate to be a pest but my son would love your autograph"
(Wowwww.. Mr. Nigga I love you, I have all your albums!..)
They stay on nigga patrol on american roads
And when you travel abroad they got world nigga law
Some folks get on a plane go as they please
But I go over seas and I get over-SEIZED
London Heathrow, me and my people
They think that illegal's a synonym for negro
Far away places, customs agents flagrant
They think the dark face is smuggle weight in they cases
Bags inspected, now we arrested
Attention directed to contents of our intestines
Urinalyis followed by X-rays
Interrogated and detained til damn near the next day
No evidence, no appology and no regard
Even for the big american rap star
For us especially, us most especially
A Mr Nigga VIP jail cell just for me
"If I knew you were coming I'd have baked a cake
Just got some shoe-polish, painted my face"
They say they want you successful, but then they make it stressful
You start keepin pace, they start changin up the tempo

Now, who is cat riding out on the town
State trooper wanna stop him in his ride, pat him down
Mr Nigga, Nigga Nigga
Now, who is the cat with the hundred dollar bill
They gotta send it to the back to make sure the shit is real
Mr Nigga, Nigga Nigga
Nigga Nigga.. Nigga

You can laugh and criticize Michael Jackson if you wanna
Woody Allen, molested and married his step-daughter
Same press kickin dirt on Michael's name
Show Woody and Soon-Yi at the playoff game, holdin hands
Sit back and just bug, think about that
Would he get that type of dap if his name was Woody Black?
O.J. found innocent by a jury of his peers
And they been fuckin with that nigga for last five years
Is it fair, is it equal, is it just, is it right?
Do you do the same shit when the defendent face is white?
If white boys doin it, well, it's success
When I start doin, well, it's suspect
Don't hate me, my folks is poor, I just got money
America's five centuries deep in cotton money
You see a lot of brothers caked up, yo straight up
It's new, y'all livin off of slave traders paper
But I'm a live though, yo I'm a live though
I'm puttin up the big swing for my kids yo
Got my mom the fat water-front crib yo
I'm a get her them pretty bay windows
I'm a cop a nice home to provide in
A safe environment for seeds to reside in
A fresh whip for my whole family to ride in
And if I'm still Mr Nigga, I won't find it suprisin

supremecharma
08-09-2006, 12:38 AM

your fukt up AQ. people act like people. blax act like blax. witez act like wites. stop bein so fukin racist all the fukin time. you have SUCH a chip on your shoulder im surprised you can still see you.

supremecharma
08-09-2006, 12:40 AM
Black folks should be angry. Ain't if they ain't angry, they need to get angry real quick

why????

answer me this

why?

thought youd know better spouting your 5% bollox all the time.....

Big Risk
08-09-2006, 01:07 AM
when i said this is why i dont fuck with loud ignorant black bitches, i didnt mean they are all like that. I tlaking about the loud ignorant bitches who happen to be part of the black race.

supremecharma
08-09-2006, 05:49 AM
*ahem* not mentioning any names.................................

IrOnMaN
08-09-2006, 10:48 AM
Black folks should be angry. Ain't if they ain't angry, they need to get angry real quick.

There's too many of us rotting away in the prisons of Amerikkka and in the ghettos. We don't have the time to sit back and watch ourselves waste away.

The devil can only rule the Earth for so long, but now it's time for God to take his rightful place. I'm sick of this bullshit. Damn right I'm angry about it.

Okay. How are black women and black men suppose to behave? People say that I talk white. People say that I'm trying to be white. No. I'm being an American just like everyone else is. The black people that say that to their own people are really ignorant and stupid, seriously. He/she will NEVER amount to anything in life. I see it when I go back to the hood. The women that I went to school with droped out of high school, they're on welfare, have at least two kids by two different men, they have a boyfriend that doesn't do anything except sell drugs, and other b.s. They think this is being black. =/

Now, I don't have a car. Does that make me a loser to my own people? To them, yes. Ignorance is SO heavly concentrated in African-Americans, serious. African-American men and women can't really stand each other because of ignorance. Look at the media and how they have destroy our image in the past years. Hurricane Kartina is a perfect example. They use kartina to increase the stereotypes and the negativity of African-Americans. People were just trying the survive down there.

We as African-Americans have to be mentally strong about ourselfs, and stop the hate that is going on.

Thank you.

JASPER
08-09-2006, 10:51 AM
Black women wanting to be like european women....smh. It's a damn shame. I have greater expectations for my people.What do you mean by that?

Aqueous Moon
08-09-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Ironman
Okay. How are black women and black men suppose to behave?

We should behave like mothers and fathers of civilization. Not like the captialist slaves that we have become. Deaf, dumb and blind to the reality of who our enmeies are and not knowing how to stand on our own. Sitting on the slavemasters doorsteps begging him for a crumb of a job and a crumb of an education.

Doesn't it ever occur to my people that we can rule ourselves? If we don't do it then we will just follow the devil deep into the pit of hell, and rightfully so.

Aqueous Moon
08-09-2006, 11:11 AM
What do you mean by that?

It's simple. White women are not role models for Black women.

We don't need to dress like them, look like them, or act like them. But, if you take all that away then what would the Black woman be left with?

That's why it's important for us to find out who we really are and teach this knowledge to ourselves. We can do a lot better than following up behind the white woman.

JASPER
08-09-2006, 11:23 AM
It's simple. White women are not role models for Black women.

We don't need to dress like them, look like them, or act like them. But, if you take all that away then what would the Black woman be left with?

That's why it's important for us to find out who we really are and teach this knowledge to ourselves. We can do a lot better than following up behind the white woman.
Well, these women you're talking about... they were born in Europe/America right... so they dress and look like 'Euromericans' ok. You want black women in the western world to dress like it's 130 fahrenheit? They're not living in Africa and technically, they're Europeans or Americans or even Australians.

Who is to decide what black western woman should act, dress and look like? Not you, that's for certain.

Aqueous Moon
08-09-2006, 11:31 AM
Well, these women you're talking about... they were born in Europe/America right... so they dress and look like 'Euromericans' ok. You want black women in the western world to dress like it's 130 fahrenheit? They're not living in Africa and technically, they're Europeans or Americans or even Australians.

Who is to decide what black western woman should act, dress and look like? Not you, that's for certain.

lol....Yes, it will be me. I'm a black woman and I'm raising two black women. And with the proper knowledge the Black woman in the western world can come to her own understanding about her true self and her true culture. Some of us already have.

Also, I didn't mention anything about Africa.....so, I don't know what your getting at there.

JASPER
08-09-2006, 12:02 PM
lol....Yes, it will be me. I'm a black woman and I'm raising two black women. And with the proper knowledge the Black woman in the western world can come to her own understanding about her true self and her true culture. Some of us already have.

Also, I didn't mention anything about Africa.....so, I don't know what your getting at there.You can teach your own kids to dress, look and act like black people, African people, whatever people, but when you said 'we' you were refering to all black women. These people have been living in America and Europe for years and years. They can decide for theirselfs what they want to look like, that's not yours.

I have a heard time underatanding your anger.

Aqueous Moon
08-09-2006, 12:45 PM
You can teach your own kids to dress, look and act like black people, African people, whatever people, but when you said 'we' you were refering to all black women. These people have been living in America and Europe for years and years. They can decide for theirselfs what they want to look like, that's not yours.

I have a heard time underatanding your anger.

Yes, it is mines. They are my people. Of course I can't force them to let go of the devil's civilization. But, I won't abandon them either. They need proper education, and I need to keep sharpening my skills as a teacher so that I can reach them better, all of them.

You should be angry your damn self. Look at the condition of the world and allow yourself to get angry. We don't deserve to live on a war torn planet, we don't deserve to get fucked over by the governments. We deserve peace and personally, I'll be pissed the fuck off till we get it.

JASPER
08-09-2006, 12:55 PM
Like you say, you can have your opinions on what black women should and should not do, but you can't force them. Maybe they like they way they live.

I'm very happy with the world and the gift of life. And if I weren't, being angry and telling people on the internet wouldn't change a thing. You seem to have a very anarchistic state of mind... am I wrong?

Aqua Luna
08-09-2006, 01:16 PM
Like you say, you can have your opinions on what black women should and should not do, but you can't force them. Maybe they like they way they live.

I'm very happy with the world and the gift of life. And if I weren't, being angry and telling people on the internet wouldn't change a thing. You seem to have a very anarchistic state of mind... am I wrong?

What I'm saying right now is not about opinion. The truth is that the Blackwoman has the power to bring her people to a better place. And she can't do that by following up behind white women.

It's sad that you are happy with the world. But, I honestly wouldn't expect anything else from you. I have a righteous state of mind and I want a righteous civilization for my people.

I've learned a lot from people on the internet. So, I'm glad that they recognized the internet as a tool for sharing knowledge.

Anger is good when it's properly channeled....people who are happy with the world is why there is no change.

JASPER
08-09-2006, 01:21 PM
No one is going to change anything in the world. There are too many different directions people want to go. So in the meantime, I'll just make the best of it and not turn my life into some pointless struggle. In stead of looking at what's wrong with the world, you can look at what's right in the world.

Just relax and enjoy life.

Aqueous Moon
08-09-2006, 03:52 PM
Enjoying life to me means keeping the struggle alive.

Relaxation is the feeling I get when I build with like minds.

But, to each his own....

june181972
08-09-2006, 05:36 PM

The Black Man and Woman lost their true culture and natural way of life well over 4000 years ago.

Historians will tell us that the Pyramids in Egypt that have survived until present day are definitely not the apex of unadulterated pure Black civilization.

The European did not ransack the Asiatic Black Man with one single war.
It was hundreds and hundreds of wars, over many many years and many many generations.

The Black Man would win some wars and battles, and lose some wars and battles. But each instance inevitably destroyed what was the apex of Black civilization. Between these wars, that Black Man first had to survive, then try to rebuild his once Supreme civilization. He never got back to his natural way of life, because sooner or later, another brutal and destructive war had to be faught.

The result of all this, over the years, it what we see today. The Black Man and Woman of course has to assimilate to the European way of life, because the culmination of these wars was the destruction of Black civilization. We no longer have the power to live how we would if left alone.

We cannot be simple minded and think that "Black culture" is defined by trivial things like fashion and "proper or improper English." The culture that was lost is long gone and out dated/out of time. The world has changed too much, and too much time has past, so that we no longer have relavent grasp on what Black culture was before the many European invasions of Africa.

I do not like being a second class citizen in a nation that my ancestors built for free. In a nation where my ancestors fought and died in every single war; Revolutionary on up. In a nation that my ancestors and I were and are the backbone of its socioecnomic, political and military prowess.

Those Black Men and Women that are satisfied with their assimilation and acceptance of Western civilization, concede to being second class citizens. No where in history has there been an instance of different "races" living together, peacefully, on a level playing field. Someone has to be the foot stool.

I feel you 100% Aqueous Moon
I am sick and tired of it.

supremecharma
08-10-2006, 12:22 AM
i glad i dont carry round the amount of hate you do.......must weigh a tonne. that will transfer to your seeds. poor little things. well done for side stepping my questions by the way AQ. you carry on hating and trying to change things (when obviously you cant change a damn thing) and all us other people who want to enjoy life will. thanks.

Aqueous Moon
08-10-2006, 03:44 PM
The Black Man and Woman lost their true culture and natural way of life well over 4000 years ago.

Historians will tell us that the Pyramids in Egypt that have survived until present day are definitely not the apex of unadulterated pure Black civilization.

The European did not ransack the Asiatic Black Man with one single war.
It was hundreds and hundreds of wars, over many many years and many many generations.

The Black Man would win some wars and battles, and lose some wars and battles. But each instance inevitably destroyed what was the apex of Black civilization. Between these wars, that Black Man first had to survive, then try to rebuild his once Supreme civilization. He never got back to his natural way of life, because sooner or later, another brutal and destructive war had to be faught.

The result of all this, over the years, it what we see today. The Black Man and Woman of course has to assimilate to the European way of life, because the culmination of these wars was the destruction of Black civilization. We no longer have the power to live how we would if left alone.

We cannot be simple minded and think that "Black culture" is defined by trivial things like fashion and "proper or improper English." The culture that was lost is long gone and out dated/out of time. The world has changed too much, and too much time has past, so that we no longer have relavent grasp on what Black culture was before the many European invasions of Africa.

I do not like being a second class citizen in a nation that my ancestors built for free. In a nation where my ancestors fought and died in every single war; Revolutionary on up. In a nation that my ancestors and I were and are the backbone of its socioecnomic, political and military prowess.

Those Black Men and Women that are satisfied with their assimilation and acceptance of Western civilization, concede to being second class citizens. No where in history has there been an instance of different "races" living together, peacefully, on a level playing field. Someone has to be the foot stool.

I feel you 100% Aqueous Moon
I am sick and tired of it.

This whole post is a jewel.

june181972
08-10-2006, 03:45 PM
This whole post is a jewel.

Thank you young lady

snapple
08-10-2006, 05:14 PM
why????

answer me this

why?

thought youd know better spouting your 5% bollox all the time.....

is there text missing there or something? i'm not spitting 5% bollox all the time please, ive made some negative commets towords the 5%, but i just have a general dislike for any organized relegion...people need to get angry quick? im sorry but when was the last time you were in the hood? it's insaine...it has nothing to do with anger, my city is boiling over with anger theres SO many devils here it's unbeliveable. this morning in the parking lot at the bodega a little girl is in one of those powertoy cars that kids have, and she was just in the parking lot riding around in it while her hoochie ass mom was halfway down the block not even looking at her talking to some fuckin prick...people supposidly "not being angry" isn't the problem at all, and if you can't see that then you can't see me cause it's like that in new york. its doing something about the anger that matters. and i feel that the 5% doesn't do it effectivly enough, that it could be a positive thing just like a lot of pro-black movements, but useually pro-black movements, just like pro anything movements are corrupt and filled with bullshit. you odviously don't have a clue about me, and thats why i catch the vibe that you think im some ignorant hating motherfucker, but you're wrong, we just have different philosophies on how to handle social issues.

Aqueous Moon
08-10-2006, 06:55 PM
White Amerikkka has been using the Black Woman for hundreds of years. I mean just think about.....

As slaves the Blackwoman was used as a lactating mammy for the whitewoman's children. She was forced to deprive her own child of nourishment in order to feed the slavemaster's child.

Today the Black woman is soo concerned with the slavemaster and his children that she forsakes her own in order to ensure that the slavemaster and his children keep eating. In fact, she doesn't even realize that she has abandoned her own child because she is so proud of what she has done for the slavemasters child.

And when the children of the slavemaster grow up they turn around and fuck the Blackwoman and her children. That's why we call them muthafukkkas. They didn't grow up and want to honor and respect the Black woman. No, they want to conquer and rule over the Black woman and her seeds for as long as they can.

They don't want to give up their lactating mammy. Take Oprah for example....white Amerikkka loves Oprah because she is a modern day mammy. She caters to white women and their children. They pay her well and she continues to forsake her own. With all her dreams and angels and ass kisssing bullshit. Oprah could take the money and the power that she has and she could do something fo self....but, she is too busy lactating for white folks.

That's why the 5% are the poor righteous teachers. WE will always be poor in Amerikkka because Amerikkka only pays you well when you go along with their agenda and their lies.

IrOnMaN
08-11-2006, 03:51 PM
^^I agree with mostly everything you said expect the "slavemaster" thing. Doesn't that seem a little racist when you call white people "Slavemasters"?

Aqueous Moon
08-11-2006, 03:59 PM
^^I agree with mostly everything you said expect the "slavemaster" thing. Doesn't that seem a little racist when you call white people "Slavemasters"?

naw...slavemasters were white back in the day.

IrOnMaN
08-11-2006, 04:13 PM
^^Oh, okay. I understand your pain but you also have to understand that this is America, and white people make up the majority of the population here in America. We as African-Americans have to understand that if we want to suceed in this world, we have to work for white people because they're the ones that have the power to help us suceed in life.

I'm here to tell you that NOT EVERY WHITE PERSON IS EVIL!! My major is Geology, and I'm the only African-American male that's majoring in Geology, seriously. The majority of the Geology program and the people that are majoring in Geology are white people, and they're cool as hell. I have not had any problems with them at all.

If you see a white person walking down the street, would you judge them by the color of their skin? Would you want them to make judgements about you too?

Aqueous Moon
08-11-2006, 04:52 PM
^^Oh, okay. I understand your pain but you also have to understand that this is America, and white people make up the majority of the population here in America. We as African-Americans have to understand that if we want to suceed in this world, we have to work for white people because they're the ones that have the power to help us suceed in life.

I'm here to tell you that NOT EVERY WHITE PERSON IS EVIL!! My major is Geology, and I'm the only African-American male that's majoring in Geology, seriously. The majority of the Geology program and the people that are majoring in Geology are white people, and they're cool as hell. I have not had any problems with them at all.

If you see a white person walking down the street, would you judge them by the color of their skin? Would you want them to make judgements about you too?

This is a huge problem...you are so worried about defending white people that you can't even process what I'm telling you about our people.

What I am saying IS NOT ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE!!!

I don't really care if all white people are evil or not.

We need to recognize that we are dying in this system that is ruled by white people. They don't have to be evil, maybe they just like to fuck over people for kicks.

We as Black people need to understand that working for white people is not bringing us success, it's bringing us death, war, katrina victims, 9/11, jail, homelessness, disease...etc. etc.

JASPER
08-11-2006, 05:36 PM
There are plenty of successful black men and women, for that matter.

Aqueous Moon
08-11-2006, 05:46 PM
There are plenty of successful black men and women, for that matter.

yea...we will see what it means to be Black and successfull when this shit goes down.

JASPER
08-11-2006, 05:54 PM
You're a black woman living in a white mans world... gotta be tough...

IrOnMaN
08-12-2006, 04:44 PM
This is a huge problem...you are so worried about defending white people that you can't even process what I'm telling you about our people.

What I am saying IS NOT ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE!!!

I don't really care if all white people are evil or not.

We need to recognize that we are dying in this system that is ruled by white people. They don't have to be evil, maybe they just like to fuck over people for kicks.

We as Black people need to understand that working for white people is not bringing us success, it's bringing us death, war, katrina victims, 9/11, jail, homelessness, disease...etc. etc.

Okay. What race do you think most of America's jobs are run by?

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 04:50 PM
Okay. What race do you think most of America's jobs are run by?

Fuck an Amerikkkan job!

We don't need to get jobs we need to destroy the whole capitalist system. We can only do this when we stop working for the white man. Sacrifice and get a better return for our labor. Sacrifice and be our own masters and rule ourselves, by ourselves. I don't want to work for the whiteman no mo'....fuck a job.

JASPER
08-12-2006, 05:13 PM
You're living in a white country, better get used to it.

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 05:22 PM
You're living in a white country, better get used to it.

You don't really want me to get used to it. Cause imma get used to bombing this country to smithereens.

Gawd
08-12-2006, 06:08 PM
You don't really want me to get used to it. Cause imma get used to bombing this country to smithereens.

Bring the shit on then buttercup..............

YOu hate this Country but you use all of its products....

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 06:19 PM
youz a zombie, the walking dead. youz a product. you been terminated, I'm just tryna clean up the trash. stay the fuck outta my way.

JASPER
08-12-2006, 06:24 PM
You don't really want me to get used to it. Cause imma get used to bombing this country to smithereens.Hahaha.. you're quite the character. You should watch out what you're saying here... that sort of thing might get you into trouble. Knahsayin'

Peace

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Hahaha.. you're quite the character. You should watch out what you're saying here... that sort of thing might get you into trouble. Knahsayin'

Peace

Trouble? just breating gets me in trouble. I'm a strong Black Woman, remember?

I plant bombs from the brain. Fuck a suicide. That ain't my style.

JASPER
08-12-2006, 06:28 PM
The people watching might have a whole 'nother view on that. Keep it verbal.

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 06:29 PM
The people watching might have a whole 'nother view on that. Keep it verbal.

ummm....it is verbal. Duh.

JASPER
08-12-2006, 06:30 PM
That's why I suggest you keep it that way. Hence the word 'keep'.

You're probably harmless anyway.

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 06:35 PM
That's why I suggest you keep it that way. Hence the word 'keep'.

You're probably harmless anyway.

uhm hmm...and that's why you can't help but entertain me with your childish banter. I am in your head, buddy. I've fucked up your whole view on life and you can't stand it. But, it's been done. Have a nice life.

JASPER
08-12-2006, 06:38 PM
Look at who's being childish here. You haven't altered even the slightest thought I had. You're redundant.

There's is something very wrong with this black woman...

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Look at who's being childish here. You haven't altered even the slightest thought I had. You're redundant.

There's is something very wrong with this black woman...
You're obsessed with me....come on you can't get enough. But, internet fantasies is at far as it goes. No, I don't get down like that.

JASPER
08-12-2006, 06:52 PM
Talk about childish...hehe

You're the one chasing after me and now you're playing hard to get. But don't worry, I don't fancy blacks, especialy not when they're lunatics with extremist ideas. Cheers.

Don't haunt me now...

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 06:55 PM
Yea, your right.....if I would eat some dead bodies or molest some lil kids I might could win your favor.

But, how fucking sick is that? No, I'll pass.

Gawd
08-12-2006, 07:19 PM
youz a zombie, the walking dead. youz a product. you been terminated, I'm just tryna clean up the trash. stay the fuck outta my way.

please...........you probably dont even know how to plant/maintain/grow and vegitable garden....you bitch all day and night about a system that you see as evil and opressive. Yet you help pay for that system everyday......I really would like to meet you one day...would be interesting.

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 07:24 PM
please...........you probably dont even know how to plant/maintain/grow and vegitable garden....you bitch all day and night about a system that you see as evil and opressive. Yet you help pay for that system everyday......I really would like to meet you one day...would be interesting.

Fuck a garden...why don't I have some white folks grow a garden for me instead?

That's what they did to my people. But now they wanna holler peace and reverse racism. Where my money? Where the fuck is my repairations? Ya'll can't stop sucking Jew dick but, the Blackman gotta grow a garden? Fuck that.

Gawd
08-12-2006, 07:33 PM

That's what they did to my people. But now they wanna holler peace and reverse racism. Where my money? Where the fuck is my repairations? Ya'll can't stop sucking Jew dick but, the Blackman gotta grow a garden? Fuck that.

haha you cant even grow your own food...yet your so proud.

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 07:47 PM
haha you cant even grow your own food...yet your so proud.

I can grow what ever I want.

snapple
08-13-2006, 11:27 AM
^^look at this bitch frontin like she knows a damn thing about it, you can grow anything ma i'll have you turning lightswitches on an off every 12 hours then

blackwisdom
08-13-2006, 12:16 PM

i'm just confused why someone would destroy a good relationship nowadaysA lack of African Spirituality. By imulating an oppressive and deviant culture, people become deviant. This formula has stood the test of time. Check out my thread on the African Constitution and get a small glimpse into how African life was before being invaded by Arabs and Europeans and poisoned with Islam and Christianity. We can build on this if you want.

Hotep

june181972
08-13-2006, 02:58 PM
Fuck an Amerikkkan job!

We don't need to get jobs we need to destroy the whole capitalist system. We can only do this when we stop working for the white man. Sacrifice and get a better return for our labor. Sacrifice and be our own masters and rule ourselves, by ourselves. I don't want to work for the whiteman no mo'....fuck a job.

Do for self
What a novel concept
This is the real "amerikkka's Worst Nightmare"

Why are people so unwilling to acknowledge the fact that the races can never live together
Absolute separation is the only solution to any race problem any where in the world

IrOnMaN
08-13-2006, 07:48 PM

Why can't you let the past be the past?

Gawd
08-13-2006, 07:53 PM

Because she is a narrow minded racist....

Dough Snatcher
08-13-2006, 08:33 PM

Through personal experience...

I've grown to believe that is 100% true. Emotional baggage is a bitch.

supremecharma
08-14-2006, 12:42 AM
lol... nice to see its been the same since i been away

Aqueous Moon
08-17-2006, 09:43 AM
^^look at this bitch frontin like she knows a damn thing about it, you can grow anything ma i'll have you turning lightswitches on an off every 12 hours then

It's not hard to grow a garden. It's real easy a 6 year old can do it.

I don't know what the hell your talking about light switches though. anyway, who the hell are you? you just another wucorp nobody tryna fit in with the big guys...stfu.

Aqueous Moon
08-17-2006, 09:46 AM

Because justice has yet to be served.

JASPER
08-17-2006, 09:48 AM
How do you suppose that happens...

Gawd
08-17-2006, 10:00 AM
Because justice has yet to be served.

Nothing happened to you

Aqueous Moon
08-17-2006, 10:33 AM
How do you suppose that happens...

I would suspect it to happen in a number of ways. The justice I want most is the fall of Amerikkka, along with the whole of the western world's twisted government systems. We can all see that Amerikkka is crumbling and it has been since at least world war I. Justice will also be served when my people can finally live in peace. Ultimately, that's what kind of Justice we need and we will get it by the sword of truth.

Aqueous Moon
08-17-2006, 10:35 AM
Nothing happened to you

Except being born in a world ruled by devils. No, I don't appreciate that very much....It's not very comfy. It needs to change.

JASPER
08-17-2006, 10:55 AM
I would suspect it to happen in a number of ways. The justice I want most is the fall of Amerikkka, along with the whole of the western world's twisted government systems. We can all see that Amerikkka is crumbling and it has been since at least world war I. Justice will also be served when my people can finally live in peace. Ultimately, that's what kind of Justice we need and we will get it by the sword of truth.Do you believe that will happen?

Aqueous Moon
08-17-2006, 10:56 AM
I know it will. I just don't know exactly when it will happen.

Gawd
08-17-2006, 11:10 AM
Except being born in a world ruled by devils. No, I don't appreciate that very much....It's not very comfy. It needs to change.

Damn you are emotional. good luck changing it

JASPER
08-17-2006, 12:08 PM
I know it will. I just don't know exactly when it will happen.
How can you be sure?

Aqueous Moon
08-17-2006, 12:25 PM
Because it's time. Now is the time of judgement.

Why?

Because now he have the light of truth by which to recognize the devil's civilization and his trick knowledge for what it is. No more excuses.

JASPER
08-17-2006, 12:34 PM
That's doesn't answer my question.

Aqueous Moon
08-17-2006, 12:37 PM
why not?

JASPER
08-17-2006, 12:37 PM
It simply doesn't.

Aqueous Moon
08-17-2006, 12:38 PM
ok

IrOnMaN
08-18-2006, 01:31 PM
^^^What do you want in a man?

$inista
08-18-2006, 02:02 PM

with all due respect what R U doing to change it besides bitchin on the net

Aqua Luna
08-18-2006, 02:04 PM
Yo Ironman, He gotta be a souljah and he gotta be honest. He should also be able to touch the tip of his nose with his tounge and he must wear at least a size 12 in shoes.

Aqua Luna
08-18-2006, 02:08 PM
with all due respect what R U doing to change it besides bitchin on the net

Why you asking me that? I'll do whatever I can, whenever I can. I'll do whatever it is I see fit to do. Most importantly, each one teach one.

IrOnMaN
08-18-2006, 02:19 PM
Yo Ironman, He gotta be a souljah and he gotta be honest. He should also be able to touch the tip of his nose with his tounge and he must wear at least a size 12 in shoes.

I wear size 14. A Souljah? I see you're one of them ignorant African-American females. =/ OMG!

Aqua Luna
08-18-2006, 02:24 PM
what?...kid you're confused. I was joking!...c'mon now.

IrOnMaN
08-18-2006, 02:31 PM
^^Oh. My bad. Sorry.;(

Aqua Luna
08-18-2006, 02:47 PM
^^Oh. My bad. Sorry.;(

S'all good. But seriously, what I meant by a souljah is that he just gotta be aware of his duties as a Blackman. Be intelligent and humble, but at the same time be able to offer protection to his truth, his family, and his community. Honesty is important because I gotta be able to know that I can trust him when he offers his guidance and direction.

$inista
08-18-2006, 02:56 PM
Why you asking me that? I'll do whatever I can, whenever I can. I'll do whatever it is I see fit to do. Most importantly, each one teach one very true.
My bad anit mean to come off rude just I notice people complain about a lot of shit & don’t do nothing is all but truthfully I haven’t seen you complain much @ all I just confused you with moon.. she be complaining about lot shit, its good 2 vent but actions speak louder Nah mean
So what is it you see fit to do?

IrOnMaN
08-18-2006, 03:04 PM
S'all good. But seriously, what I meant by a souljah is that he just gotta be aware of his duties as a Blackman. Be intelligent and humble, but at the same time be able to offer protection to his truth, his family, and his community. Honesty is important because I gotta be able to know that I can trust him when he offers his guidance and direction.

Oh, okay. But the stereotype is that most African-American women would rather have a "thug like" african-american male instead of someone that in intelligence and that is going somewhere in life. For example, drug dealers, sports, men that wear 7x white t-shirts, speak ebonics, high school dropout, and other ignorant b.s..

When I graduate from college in 2008, I'm going straight for my Ph.D at University of Chicago. I should be finish with my Ph.D in 2011, hopefully. Would an African-American woman want me? No. Why? It's because I'm not like the rest of the men out there. Most of them are afraid of intelligence men, seriously. ;(

Aqua Luna
08-18-2006, 03:06 PM
My bad anit mean to come off rude just I notice people complain about a lot of shit & don’t do nothing is all but truthfully I haven’t seen you complain much @ all I just confused you with moon.. she be complaining about lot shit, its good 2 vent but actions speak louder Nah mean
So what is it you see fit to do?

I am Aqueous Moon. The most important thing to do right now is to teach truth to the people. I have soo many things I wanna do and say to the world, but right now my focus is on my seeds. They are still very young and I put most of my energy into them. As Black people and all righteous people together, that's what we need to do the most...focus on our seeds.

In my opinion, we need to stick togther, prepare, and lay low until the right time.....and then when the time is right we will be ready to rise.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't continue to fight the system. By all means, let's......but, we have to do what is necessary to survive.

IrOnMaN
08-18-2006, 03:18 PM
I am Aqueous Moon. The most important thing to do right now is to teach truth to the people. I have soo many things I wanna do and say to the world, but right now my focus is on my seeds. They are still very young and I put most of my energy into them. As Black people and all righteous people together, that's what we need to do the most...focus on our seeds.

In my opinion, we need to stick togther, prepare, and lay low until the right time.....and then when the time is right we will be ready to rise.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't continue to fight the system. By all means, let's......but, we have to do what is necessary to survive.

You have two accounts?? I didn't it was you at first. My bad.

I understand what your saying, but I have a feeling that this might not happen. The teachings need to start with our children. We need to teach them the difference b/w right and wrong. They'll also need to learn who to associate with and who not to associate with. They'll also need to focus on education, and education only, not this bullshit urban education that we're receiving from these shity cities. They'll have to learn on their own.

The parents need to be parents to their children. African-American men cannot keep walking out on their women, disrespecting their women, walking out on their women while they're pergant with their children. THIS WAR BETWEEN US NEEDS TO STOP!!

Aqua Luna
08-18-2006, 03:35 PM
You have two accounts?? I didn't it was you at first. My bad.

I understand what your saying, but I have a feeling that this might not happen. The teachings need to start with our children. We need to teach them the difference b/w right and wrong. They'll also need to learn who to associate with and who not to associate with. They'll also need to focus on education, and education only, not this bullshit urban education that we're receiving from these shity cities. They'll have to learn on their own.

The parents need to be parents to their children. African-American men cannot keep walking out on their women, disrespecting their women, walking out on their women while they're pergant with their children. THIS WAR BETWEEN US NEEDS TO STOP!!

Yep, I've had this account since when the site crashed cause when it came back up I couldn't access the Aqueous Moon account.

But anyway...I hear ya, that is real talk. We need to be at peace with ourselves first and foremost. Word.

$inista
08-18-2006, 03:45 PM
Yep, I've had this account since when the site crashed cause when it came back up I couldn't access the Aqueous Moon account.
LOL so what happened moon became your alter ego cause that bitch be angry as fuck sumtmies & luna seems more peaceful

Aqua Luna
08-18-2006, 04:18 PM
LOL so what happened moon became your alter ego cause that bitch be angry as fuck sumtmies & luna seems more peaceful

lmao...There is nothing more bitch-fied then being a happy go lucky, laffy taffy assed, complacent, pussy assed, captalist slave and then not being angry as fuck. You supposed to be angry about shit like that....lol

snapple
08-19-2006, 11:14 PM
It's not hard to grow a garden. It's real easy a 6 year old can do it.

I don't know what the hell your talking about light switches though. anyway, who the hell are you? you just another wucorp nobody tryna fit in with the big guys...stfu.

the "big guys"?

supremecharma
08-21-2006, 12:36 AM
:no:

The Wizzard
08-21-2006, 01:40 AM
Is Aqueous Moon still fuckin talking his shit?

Aqua Luna
08-21-2006, 01:42 AM
no

The Wizzard
08-21-2006, 01:47 AM
alright, I just saw Snapple quoting him and I ain't been around for a while and I just had to ask

Aqua Luna
08-21-2006, 02:10 AM
I am Aqueous, and if you have beef with what I have to say then join the party.

The Wizzard
08-21-2006, 02:21 AM
Where do i Sign up

mate2006
08-23-2006, 05:07 AM

You can stick together all you like and try to 'fight the system'.... I work at TGI's, a UK store, and on sunday night i saw the raw proof in front of my eyes as to why your theory of 'black people rising up agenst da man' is never going to fucking happen. We had a party of black youths come in, you could smell the ghetto on them. They behaved like fucking slobs, 'loungin up in da place' like it was the set of a fucking hip hop video or some shit, all of them dressed in their piece of shit 50 cent impersonating garments with shitty tattoos etc. One fucking moron of a girl found a piece of apple in the BBQ sauce from her ribs and tried to say 'that's not food' or some shit. She probably wanted to try to blag a free meal or some shit. My manager gave her a free drink. I actually went up to her to explain that the BBQ sauce is made from apple and that chunks of apple may turn up in the bbq sauce. The fucking face she was giving me while i was explaining this! a murderous look! i saw in her face the undistilled petulance and defensive attitude of every fucking bummy black kid who doesn't know how to take his chances in college and become something better than a council estate fuck up with 3 kids at 21. To top it all off, their bill came to like Ģ100, and there were 20 of them. to put that into prespective a meal deal 2 course is Ģ9.99, so effectively they go to a restaurant so they can pick bits off each others plates. Not to mention they *thought* they came up short on cash to pay the bill, only for their waiter to notice that they had done their math wrong and they had in fact left more money than they needed to! dumb fucks!

I'm not saying there's white people don't act like a cunt in restaurants, but hey, i've never seen white people give un-necessary bad attitude over a fucking piece of apple in a bbq sauce! and also, i'd like to ask some of the black people reading this; why is it that i only ever hear blacks making those really shit 'can i get something for free' jokes when making their order? i never hear that off whites or asians???!

Aqua Luna
08-23-2006, 05:35 AM
lol...you exposed the secret plan, we just gon' irritate the fuck outta the system until we get our 40 acres of bbq sauce.

Synergy777
08-23-2006, 09:28 AM
black women have been the victim of media more than any other women. look at the ideal they push, stick thin, pale, blonde hair, blue eyes is beautiful. yeah right, get kate moss against melyssa ford or vida guerra, we all know which we would like to freak.

IrOnMaN
08-23-2006, 01:09 PM
You can stick together all you like and try to 'fight the system'.... I work at TGI's, a UK store, and on sunday night i saw the raw proof in front of my eyes as to why your theory of 'black people rising up agenst da man' is never going to fucking happen. We had a party of black youths come in, you could smell the ghetto on them. They behaved like fucking slobs, 'loungin up in da place' like it was the set of a fucking hip hop video or some shit, all of them dressed in their piece of shit 50 cent impersonating garments with shitty tattoos etc. One fucking moron of a girl found a piece of apple in the BBQ sauce from her ribs and tried to say 'that's not food' or some shit. She probably wanted to try to blag a free meal or some shit. My manager gave her a free drink. I actually went up to her to explain that the BBQ sauce is made from apple and that chunks of apple may turn up in the bbq sauce. The fucking face she was giving me while i was explaining this! a murderous look! i saw in her face the undistilled petulance and defensive attitude of every fucking bummy black kid who doesn't know how to take his chances in college and become something better than a council estate fuck up with 3 kids at 21. To top it all off, their bill came to like Ģ100, and there were 20 of them. to put that into prespective a meal deal 2 course is Ģ9.99, so effectively they go to a restaurant so they can pick bits off each others plates. Not to mention they *thought* they came up short on cash to pay the bill, only for their waiter to notice that they had done their math wrong and they had in fact left more money than they needed to! dumb fucks!

I'm not saying there's white people don't act like a cunt in restaurants, but hey, i've never seen white people give un-necessary bad attitude over a fucking piece of apple in a bbq sauce! and also, i'd like to ask some of the black people reading this; why is it that i only ever hear blacks making those really shit 'can i get something for free' jokes when making their order? i never hear that off whites or asians???!

^^I believe you 100%. Most blacks are just plain stupid and ignorant. How could you not know that BBQ sauce is made out of apples. =/ OMG!! DUMB FUCKS!!

The reason why that most whites and asians behave so well is because they're not as stupid and ignorant like most blacks are today. They're are just mad because they're stupid and ignorant.

Aqua Luna, why do you have so much anger towards whites?

mate2006
08-23-2006, 01:36 PM
agreeance with the 'most'. I have come across obviously affluent black people who show evidence of moral integrity and cultural refinement through their manners and dialogue. However, to compare the aforementioned group of 'apple in the BBQ sauce' youths to animals in a zoo would be unfair on the animals. They were repugnant.

I live close to an estate, or 'projects' in South West london with a large black community. The black kids that i see on the street, if they put together all the money they spend in a year on weed and shitty Nike tracksuits and trainers (made in a sweatshop by child labour most probably), would be able to pay for a college course that would give them some sort of skills and direction in life.

Aqua Luna
08-23-2006, 08:15 PM
^^I believe you 100%. Most blacks are just plain stupid and ignorant. How could you not know that BBQ sauce is made out of apples. =/ OMG!! DUMB FUCKS!!

The reason why that most whites and asians behave so well is because they're not as stupid and ignorant like most blacks are today. They're are just mad because they're stupid and ignorant.

Aqua Luna, why do you have so much anger towards whites?

Why do you have so much anger at Blacks?

Gawd
08-23-2006, 08:17 PM
Another example of you dodging a question and/or answering a ? with a ?

Aqua Luna
08-23-2006, 08:34 PM
^Another example of you talking out of your ass.

Gawd
08-23-2006, 08:37 PM

Did you answer his question? No You did not answer his question. But you responded with a question yourself. That is called dodging the question. /nuff said. You dodge questions.

hectis
08-23-2006, 09:13 PM
I bet a lot of the white people* who post in this thread when they see a black person they like to say the n word

*not all white people

maestro wooz
08-23-2006, 09:44 PM
im angry at black people because i worked at a pizza hut, same thing with the terrible behavior, attitude, and they never tip, at all. I got you, youre uncle, little t-ray, granma, and the other 5 you split 6 pizzas with, plus all the refills you shouted out while i was on the other side of the restraunt, and youre gonna leave me a 2 dollar tip? Not to mention the straw wrappers thrown on the ground, the stuffed crust dipped in the drinks and the marinara sauce turned upside down on the table. Fucking black people. Is it still a "stereotype" if its true 75% of the time, or does it just become accepted as a fact?

snapple
08-23-2006, 11:53 PM
"the whole world is blind/
everybody on that race shit//"

supremecharma
08-24-2006, 12:52 AM
im angry at black people because i worked at a pizza hut, same thing with the terrible behavior, attitude, and they never tip, at all. I got you, youre uncle, little t-ray, granma, and the other 5 you split 6 pizzas with, plus all the refills you shouted out while i was on the other side of the restraunt, and youre gonna leave me a 2 dollar tip? Not to mention the straw wrappers thrown on the ground, the stuffed crust dipped in the drinks and the marinara sauce turned upside down on the table. Fucking black people. Is it still a "stereotype" if its true 75% of the time, or does it just become accepted as a fact?

:(W thats just strate disgusting. if you leave your table like that you leave a big tip.

BUT if you have been brought up properly, you just dont leave your table like that. nuff sed.

supremecharma
08-24-2006, 12:54 AM

another example of you dodging a question with a REALLY stupid sentance. :(W ridiculous.

maestro wooz
08-24-2006, 01:23 AM
:(W thats just strate disgusting. if you leave your table like that you leave a big tip.

BUT if you have been brought up properly, you just dont leave your table like that. nuff sed.

i know, im not suggesting its a black only thing to do that, but its a fact that if you work at a restraunt business, youre going to develop almost a hatred for when black people come in, just because so often youre job is 10x shittier when they come in. And top of that, the black kids that work there joke about it and openly accept the fact of black birthday parties being terrible to work for. You try to be a good guy, but christ.

mate2006
08-24-2006, 03:26 AM
And top of that, the black kids that work there joke about it and openly accept the fact of black birthday parties being terrible to work for.

Amen to that. I've had good tips off black FAMILIES, but black KIDS? never that. a black couple will leave a good tip, a black fam will leave a good tip.I had birthday party of african people who were demanding as hell, but they left service charge + Ģ10. But as soon as you see urban attire, i.e. anything even remotely hip-hop, baggy, or deisgner label on a black person, you know you ain't getting shit. Could be just black 'hip hoppers', or even maybe just hip hoppers.

The worst was when one black dude was taking out his girl. fucker was gucci head to toe and he couldnt even afford to leave a tip. that's the worst kind of lame, one who will spare no expense in pampering some girl, to the point where he don't tip.

JASPER
08-24-2006, 08:09 AM
lol...you exposed the secret plan, we just gon' irritate the fuck outta the system until we get our 40 acres of bbq sauce.
hahahaha

I've grown a hate against teenagers, especialy when they're in large groups. What you restaurant guys are saying about those black kids, I believe applies for most teens. They can't to keep their hormones in check and seek for acception in the group. Usually they do this by finding a common enemy. Insecure kids in groups...

mate2006
08-24-2006, 10:06 AM
hahahaha

I've grown a hate against teenagers, especialy when they're in large groups. What you restaurant guys are saying about those black kids, I believe applies for most teens. They can't to keep their hormones in check and seek for acception in the group. Usually they do this by finding a common enemy. Insecure kids in groups...

ok fair point but how do you explain the cringe-worthily lame 'can i get something for free' jokes that i have heard used exclusively by black people

snapple
08-24-2006, 11:10 AM
i wish KTL didn't exist, nobody builds in here on anything at all, it just promotes arguments and even more hate, aquarious moon is trying to do something positive and something she beleive in but is clouded and gives such a poor/radical delivery that it gets the whiteboys to come out and start sayin what theyre really feelin. thisa thread is no good and no progress has made and is honestly making me upset reading the shit you guys are saying. like i said in my post above "the whole wolrd is blind/ everybody on that race shit" lets just try to cohexists and be peaceful and live to be colorblind

Gawd
08-24-2006, 11:14 AM
i wish KTL didn't exist, nobody builds in here on anything at all, it just promotes arguments and even more hate, aquarious moon is trying to do something positive and something she beleive in but is clouded and gives such a poor/radical delivery that it gets the whiteboys to come out and start sayin what theyre really feelin. thisa thread is no good and no progress has made and is honestly making me upset reading the shit you guys are saying. like i said in my post above "the whole wolrd is blind/ everybody on that race shit" lets just try to cohexists and be peaceful and live to be colorblind

Blackman be gawd...

LHX
08-24-2006, 12:21 PM

bridge the gap then

and tell me why that post wasnt the same as somebody whining and complaining about rain on a cloudy day?

'damn i hate rain'
'why does it hafta rain?'
'im sick of this rain'

snapple
08-24-2006, 12:32 PM
^^ you're right i might as well, cause it drizzles or rains very often, and when i come to KTL, very often i see the same recycled garbage, so why does it rain?

LHX
08-24-2006, 12:42 PM
^^ you're right i might as well, cause it drizzles or rains very often, and when i come to KTL, very often i see the same recycled garbage, so why does it rain?

balancing the scales takes many forms

Master lttei said, ' 'If one were to say what it is to do good, in a single word it would be to endure suffering. Not enduring is bad without exception."

sometimes things seem unpleasant, but it is only temporary

youre a sharp dude
find the silver lining

would you abondon people who get insight from your posts?

snapple
08-24-2006, 02:53 PM
^^why? im not a follower of the %5 shit, but everytime some of my boys would talk about it theyd be like you cant spread any of this shit, they were real top secret, they don't want white people knowing the truth, they use their knowledge as a tool against them without them even knowing. they remain ignorant yet they still think theyre superior, and lets say it becaomse like general knowledge to every american, it would create all new types of segregation, "NAH IT AINT FAR DOOK WE GOT 3 WHITE BOYS AND U ONLY GOT 1!" w/e you can guys can talk about it all u want....i havent been on this earth for a long time but im just so tired of the issue of race i really really am, but you guys odviously aren't and are gonna discuss it eather way. but im just saying their are people out there like myself who never judge people based off race.

JASPER
08-24-2006, 03:08 PM
I hate how this forum is about knowledge and not opinions. No one in here wants to discuss anything besides black history.

Aqua Luna
08-24-2006, 03:14 PM
The official Wu Tang site that hates talking about 5%. Strange.

JASPER
08-24-2006, 03:15 PM
Who are the official Wu Tang site?

Gawd
08-24-2006, 03:18 PM
Wutang also speaks on , drinking, smoking and fucking.....thats knowledge....

blueman be gawd

Aqua Luna
08-24-2006, 03:20 PM
Don't yall talk about all that shit? Do I give a fuck when you do? no.

JASPER
08-24-2006, 03:31 PM
So who are the official Wu Tang site? Half of the threads in here are about 5% and all that other cockadoodoo.

Aqua Luna
08-24-2006, 03:35 PM
It's whatever it is....whatever gets talked about gets talked about.

JASPER
08-24-2006, 03:37 PM
That's why there's no problem.

Aqua Luna
08-24-2006, 03:41 PM
I don't know what your talking about.

LHX
08-24-2006, 03:43 PM
5% is nothing more than a tool

just like any other system of knowledge

tools can be misused

some people use hammers to build things
other people use hammers and hurt themselves

this forum is a joke

most of the time people drop by here for an opportunity to get into a argument and maybe get their juices flowing

'new' things rarely come up because we discussed a lot of shit already

LMAO
its almost as tho this forum has turned into a bunch of people trying to figure out why the hell they are posting in this forum

on the one hand, they hate it
on the other hand, there is still something that keeps people coming back

JASPER
08-24-2006, 03:44 PM
Of course you don't.

Aqua Luna
08-24-2006, 03:46 PM
You don't know what your talking about.

JASPER
08-24-2006, 03:47 PM
LMAO
its almost as tho this forum has turned into a bunch of people trying to figure out why the hell they are posting in this forum

True dat!

I started some aweomse topics in this forum, but I didn't get the sort of discussion I hoped it would spawn, instead it turned into some black people vs white people thing and I just gave up. I'm basically just here to read the good threads that get made now and then and get a rise out of some dumb cunts.

IrOnMaN
08-24-2006, 04:14 PM

Why would I have anger towards my own?

Aqua Luna
08-24-2006, 04:22 PM
Why would I have anger towards my own?

Why would I have anger at whites?

mate2006
08-24-2006, 05:25 PM

i ain't speaking as a 'whiteboy'. i'm speaking objectively, relaying what i see.

supremecharma
08-25-2006, 12:20 AM
see its ok for black people to say shit about whites- but as soon as any white person says anything about blacks - u better watch out!! they gonna jump on ya back boy

hectis
08-25-2006, 12:26 AM
5% is nothing more than a tool

just like any other system of knowledge

tools can be misused

some people use hammers to build things
other people use hammers and hurt themselves

this forum is a joke

most of the time people drop by here for an opportunity to get into a argument and maybe get their juices flowing

'new' things rarely come up because we discussed a lot of shit already

LMAO

Yeah ur right and it is bull shit all most every thread become they same thing worthless fighting I ask people to build together but that never happens :(

snapple
08-25-2006, 11:20 AM
You don't know what your talking about.

for real, aqaua luna was there when the earth was ruled with only blacks, all the history she spits she was there when it went down.

whats the difference between faith and fact?

Aqua Luna
08-25-2006, 01:38 PM
for real, aqaua luna was there when the earth was ruled with only blacks, all the history she spits she was there when it went down.

whats the difference between faith and fact?

No one was alive even 200 years ago, so when you look at history you go always be relying on what someone else say they saw or did....history is just faith based on fact.

You believe something happened in the past because you have the evidence to do so. But, even then, some people will deny the evidence or present fake evidence. It's up to the individual to decide for themelves wether it's fact or not.

snapple
08-25-2006, 08:25 PM
^^ word. i agree completley

june181972
08-25-2006, 08:30 PM
see its ok for black people to say shit about whites- but as soon as any white person says anything about blacks - u better watch out!! they gonna jump on ya back boy

In other words:

"I sure wish I could express my true racist feelings freely without it being so taboo. Damn I miss the good old days."

LHX
08-25-2006, 09:23 PM
history is just faith based on fact.

You believe something happened in the past because you have the evidence to do so. But, even then, some people will deny the evidence or present fake evidence. It's up to the individual to decide for themelves wether it's fact or not.

is there any criteria that we can agree upon when making the decision whether something is fact or not?

LHX
08-25-2006, 09:25 PM
In other words:

"I sure wish I could express my true racist feelings freely without it being so taboo. Damn I miss the good old days."
I'm fairly convinced that there are no racist people who post in this forum.

There are different levels of ignorance - myself included - but the issue here seems to be more over a misunderstanding of terms than anybody hating anybody

V4D3R
08-26-2006, 10:24 PM
The problem of the world today is communication - too much communication.

supremecharma
08-29-2006, 05:29 AM
I'm fairly convinced that there are no racist people who post in this forum.

There are different levels of ignorance - myself included - but the issue here seems to be more over a misunderstanding of terms than anybody hating anybody

thank you lhx. didnt expect everybody to understand my words. :9

supremecharma
08-29-2006, 05:31 AM
In other words:

:lmao: u talkin shit. pm me if u gotta problem

Aqueous Moon
08-29-2006, 04:57 PM
is there any criteria that we can agree upon when making the decision whether something is fact or not?
No. Unfortunately, there is not an agreed upon criteria. Peeps gotta do tha math. The math always adds up the same, no matter what part of the planet you from.

June says do the math and the history often becomes irrelevent. I see why he says that.

I want peeps to do tha math and come to their own understanding so that they can add something original to the cipher. 5%......that represents the amount of us that can do this and are willing to do this. It's not about hating White folks or loving Black folks. It's about plain truth....measured by the square.

That's how mathematical it is. It ain't about feelings. If you can measure four right angles, then you can understand the square of truth called I.S.L.A.M. - I. S.elf L.ord A.nd M.aster

Aqueous Moon
08-29-2006, 05:48 PM
You might be on to something, LHX. I was thinking like...fuck them haterz...they ain't representin the Wu 4 real. But, maybe they are.

They say they run this piece. They run the website...so they should be able to talk about the shit they wanna talk about without having to worry about the 5%'ers.

That's understandable...if i ran a fucking grateful dead, or a Nirvana website then I would want peeps to say nice shit all the time too.

mate2006
08-29-2006, 08:10 PM
I.S.L.A.M. - I. S.elf L.ord A.nd M.aster

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

you people never fail to bring joy to my heart as i realise and visualise the type of moronic fucks who populate this planet and how will have such a much better life than you simply through knowing that the best jobs and opportunities always never go to schmucks who sit on the internets trying take themselves over-seriously with some bullshit belief system and try to make themselves feel important by making up cringeworthy things like 'I.S.L.A.M - I. S.elf L.ord A.nd M.aster' to pass off as 'knowledge' when in fact they are living in some stinking one bedroom appartment on welfare and dress like some Coming To America extras.

Aqueous Moon, I salute you.

And yes, possibly the black man is superior in physical terms to the white man, but physique don't matter when there are such things as firearms

good night

Gawd
08-29-2006, 08:14 PM
And yes, possibly the black man is superior in physical terms to the white man, but physique don't matter when there are such things as firearms

good night

pwnt

Aqueous Moon
08-29-2006, 08:38 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Aqueous Moon, I salute you.

good night

No, you piece of rubbish. The Blackman is the one who has the melanin to survive global warming you fucking big pile of human pollution.

Good day...

Good burning hot sunny day....ya fuckin skunk.

Gawd
08-29-2006, 08:43 PM
haha thats if global warming is even real...it has yet to be proven as such.

Also if blackman dont pay the electric bill he will need that melanin

Aqueous Moon
08-29-2006, 09:02 PM
haha thats if global warming is even real...it has yet to be proven as such.

Also if blackman dont pay the electric bill he will need that melanin
If white man don't suck Arab dick he gets no oil, but Jews got whiteman by the balls. Whiteman is in some deeeeeeeep shit!

hectis
08-29-2006, 09:03 PM
If white man don't suck Arab dick he gets no oil, but Jews got whiteman by the balls. Whiteman is in some deeeeeeeep shit!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

snapple
08-29-2006, 09:31 PM

hahah jews got the game on lock, they get to slaughter the middle east with advanced weaponry and trained soldiers with america behind em %200 and jews in general just run shit.

supremecharma
08-30-2006, 02:07 AM
i thank you.

snapple
08-30-2006, 02:25 AM
i thank you.

its not a compliment its a fact, jews run shit. you wouldnt thank me if i told you my thoughts on the isrealy people at all.

supremecharma
08-30-2006, 03:14 AM
i wasnt takin it as a compliment. just baskin......

mate2006
08-30-2006, 04:43 AM
No, you piece of rubbish. The Blackman is the one who has the melanin to survive global warming you fucking big pile of human pollution.

Good day...

Good burning hot sunny day....ya fuckin skunk.

global warming is on the way out because the hole in the ozone is closing back up, you stupid cunt.

big pile of human pollution? hey at least i do stuff with my life like try and get an education and stay out of trouble! what the fuck do you do except sit at your computer making posts until your arse is fused to the fucking chair.

get off the internets you stinky cunt.

supremecharma
08-30-2006, 05:20 AM
bwahahahahahahahahaha