PDA

View Full Version : People that post on message boards drunk....explain

Prolifical ENG
06-01-2006, 11:28 AM
Why do you feel the need to start posting shit on the internet when youre drunk?

Do some of yall sit home at night by yourself and start drinking while posting a nightshift at your favourite message boards?

I know some of yall go out to parties clubs and shit and get shit faced...so do I. I dont remember the last time I came home drunk at 4:30 in the morning and decided to boot up my computer and post bullshit and tell everyone Im drunk.....im usually gone home either sleeping or fucking.

If I was really that drunk to post and mispell every word, I dont even think I would be able to see what im writing anyway...

explain....

do some of yall really eat cereal in the morning with beer?

baby jesus
06-01-2006, 11:36 AM
I Usually Dont Respond To Threads But I Like To Look At Some When I'm Drunk At Like 4:00 In The Morning After A Night Of Drinking But When I'm Drunk I Dont Like To Go Straight To Sleep I'm Usually Still Amped Anyway. I Signed Up Acutally When I Was Coming Home After Drinking All Night Because I Didnt Want To Go To Sleep Yet And Was Bored So I Said Fuck It Let Me Sign Up To The Site Just For Tonite But I Ended Up Coming Here More Often Then I Thought.

Big Risk
06-01-2006, 11:39 AM
Man its fun as fuck to post drunk/high.

Do it then ask yourself. The fuck.

Razorsharp
06-01-2006, 11:41 AM
lmao.... funny shiiiit

Big Risk
06-01-2006, 11:48 AM
This guy is thinking too fucking hard. My computer stays on and its in my room, thats why when I get blazed/drunk I get on the computer caus eI live with my parents, Im only 17. So I come on to fuck with people or I get on the computer to write rhymes/gfx.

I mean if you are trying to ban drunks from coming on here, that would quite possibly be more gay than the rep thing. Just my opinion though.

Big Risk
06-01-2006, 11:49 AM
And why would these people need to explain, cause your name is green?

Prolifical ENG
06-01-2006, 11:51 AM
^^^^

lmao im not banning drunks....i made this thread as a normal memeber not a moderator.

but i guess thats true if I had the internet when i was around 17 i guess it would be fun to post drunk....kinda like when i was 14 riding my bike all drunk.

stak84
06-01-2006, 11:56 AM
I did it once and i think ill decide against that next time
i come home drunk ill deep my epiphanies to myself

Razorsharp
06-01-2006, 11:57 AM
^^dope

Gawd
06-01-2006, 11:57 AM
^^^^

lmao im not banning drunks....i made this thread as a normal memeber not a moderator.

but i guess thats true if I had the internet when i was around 17 i guess it would be fun to post drunk....kinda like when i was 14 riding my bike all drunk.

You never rode bikes.

stak84
06-01-2006, 12:03 PM
^^dope

sUPER DEWD!:)9:(

TUCO
06-01-2006, 01:49 PM
posting drunk/high is ghey

i either sleep or chill with ppls whenever im under the influence...internet is just there to play music/get music

Big Risk
06-01-2006, 01:50 PM
nah tuco, you knwo if you go to bed blazed/wasted the next day you feel like shit. You gotta waste some time before passin out.

TUCO
06-01-2006, 01:53 PM
lol that IS true....the afterburn efffect, i know

but still man....if im home and i just chief'd, ima go walk outside or sumthin
i dun like stayin home high

Big Risk
06-01-2006, 01:57 PM
yeah, If I was older I definately stay out, but on school nights its 1230. Its summer now, Ill barely be on this bitch anyways after I recover.

I hate staying at home high. But its either TV or computer, and I hate not doing shit when Im blazed so the computer is my only option till I sober up a bit. you feel my pain I know you do (no homo)

Big Risk
06-01-2006, 01:58 PM
The funny is now, Im blazed and I popped a perc, so Im feeling good, but Im not stupid. I cant leave the house for two weeks man, this sucks.

Sifu Dragon
06-01-2006, 02:02 PM
switching the computer on then waiting for it start properly will just tire the shit out of me, when i get home i usually need to lie down so i collapse on the bed

Big Risk
06-01-2006, 02:14 PM
my computer is always on, thats not good is it?

Sifu Dragon
06-01-2006, 02:17 PM
i don't think it is....but my comp is on most of the time too, i switch it off when i go out and know i won't be home for some time

Big Risk
06-01-2006, 02:35 PM
yeah, well make me a sig eh.

JASPER
06-01-2006, 03:29 PM
The trick is to not let anyone know you're drunk, just stupid.

Big Risk
06-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Jasper its clear to all you like young girls.

JASPER
06-01-2006, 04:04 PM
What makes you say that?

GENERAL WISE
06-01-2006, 04:55 PM
For real, When i log on @ like 2 am i feel like i am the only one on with Sicka Mashquak.....and a few others

mashqauck
06-01-2006, 05:41 PM
For real, When i log on @ like 2 am i feel like i am the only one on with Sicka Mashquak.....and a few others

itz true because peeps be sleeping:hippy::hippy::hippy::hippy:

Longbongcilvaringz
06-01-2006, 06:01 PM
posting drunk sounds pretty stupid to me...i never drink alone at home?? and when i get home im not going to go surfer the net either? i think people like to say to appear "hardcore". but seriously,i cant see a huge thrill in posting on a forum while drunk. maybe im not extreme enough though.

stak84
06-01-2006, 06:26 PM
then you dont fall into the 90% of people that act a fool
when drunk no matter what they doing, congrats your
parents must be proud

ilzPotent
06-01-2006, 06:32 PM
I can't really say I've seen scripted on the super drunken stupor post but he at least has some lyrical skillz but others, (biglrip) Im not mentioning any names (biglrip), are just deficient all around. I swear a brain cell or two bails on me everytime I read his post.

JASPER
06-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Maybe, this board... makes a person drink. Isn't that an interesting perspective?

EAGLE EYE
06-01-2006, 06:36 PM
Im drunk a lot. A real lot. Im not in the mood to explain why Im this way, just deal with it you punks. I could sum it up tho... (my past and my line of work)

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
06-01-2006, 06:43 PM
start banning the fuckers

EAGLE EYE
06-01-2006, 11:13 PM
eat a dick ............ i was drinking a beer on a job site earlier today during lunch.

J-Cee
06-02-2006, 12:44 AM
Man my computer is in my room and its always on,so i come home and i never can sleep straight away so i post just like i normally would but drunk and talking t0o myself.

J-Cee
06-02-2006, 12:47 AM
posting drunk sounds pretty stupid to me...i never drink alone at home?? and when i get home im not going to go surfer the net either? i think people like to say to appear "hardcore". but seriously,i cant see a huge thrill in posting on a forum while drunk. maybe im not extreme enough though.

when i'm drunk and post on a forum its not that ive been drinking at home by myself,its because i've been out all night getting wasted and i got the energy so i cant fukin sleep ,so what else am i to do but sit at my computer like normal and post some whack bullshit,And not give a fuck at the time cause im off my nut.yknow.

Bloo
06-02-2006, 03:54 AM

Now that shit's just nasty...

However, Corn Flakes in soy milk with a little cocaine sprinkled on top in the middle of the day is str8 fire! recommend you all try it at least once.

Gawd
06-02-2006, 09:19 AM
eat a dick ............ i was drinking a beer on a job site earlier today during lunch.

That makes you cool rite ?

hazidus hitman
06-02-2006, 09:40 AM
love getn lyrical in the temple or battlefield when drunk...good shit

Kong
06-02-2006, 09:51 AM
i post when im high a lot. cant help that much though.

i dont really drink these days.

maestro wooz
06-02-2006, 12:01 PM
90% of the threads ive made on this site have been while i was heavily influenced

maestro wooz
06-02-2006, 12:04 PM
I will agree with prolifical though, i feel that when people type fucked up often times its just to let people know theyre drunk. Im not gonna hate cause ive done it a couple times but i think theres definetley times when people force it.

I also agree with scripted, my computers in my room, when i come back to my room at whatever hour i dont just immediately fall asleep. Ill sit at my desk, maybe check my email and a couple forums. Its nothing wierd, its just right there.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-02-2006, 12:12 PM
when i'm drunk and post on a forum its not that ive been drinking at home by myself,its because i've been out all night getting wasted and i got the energy so i cant fukin sleep ,so what else am i to do but sit at my computer like normal and post some whack bullshit,And not give a fuck at the time cause im off my nut.yknow.

fair enough, but when i get home when ive been out i dont usually feel the need to hop on wu corp

Ink Is My Drink
06-02-2006, 12:21 PM
Why do you feel the need to start posting shit on the internet when youre drunk?

Do some of yall sit home at night by yourself and start drinking while posting a nightshift at your favourite message boards?

I know some of yall go out to parties clubs and shit and get shit faced...so do I. I dont remember the last time I came home drunk at 4:30 in the morning and decided to boot up my computer and post bullshit and tell everyone Im drunk.....im usually gone home either sleeping or fucking.

If I was really that drunk to post and mispell every word, I dont even think I would be able to see what im writing anyway...

explain....

yeh ive always wondered about this too

JASPER
06-02-2006, 03:08 PM
I will agree with prolifical though, i feel that when people type fucked up often times its just to let people know theyre drunk. Im not gonna hate cause ive done it a couple times but i think theres definetley times when people force it.

I also agree with scripted, my computers in my room, when i come back to my room at whatever hour i dont just immediately fall asleep. Ill sit at my desk, maybe check my email and a couple forums. Its nothing wierd, its just right there.Yeah I'm feeling that, bro.

Peace.

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-02-2006, 03:13 PM
I work at a bar some nights and we lock in after close time and just drink for a few hours so i'm always comin home drunk but i never go straight to sleep I ve always gotta do something and as my computer is always on anyway sometimes I check out whats going on at the Corp.

maestro wooz
06-02-2006, 03:40 PM
Yeah I'm feeling that, bro.

Peace.

http://images.cafepress.com/product/59565359v33_240x240_F.jpg

Its Big Lu baby
06-02-2006, 03:53 PM

explain....

when i get drunk i dont really get tired
so i stay up till like 6.. if a party usually ends at 3 or 4 ill try to bag a bitch to take home with me. or i drink till i pass out wherever i am. now... if i come home unsuccessfull at those 2 attempts. im awake and im bored. and when ur drunk u like to talk. and say random shit ect. therefore i come here and i post. anything else?

Its Big Lu baby
06-02-2006, 03:59 PM
I can't really say I've seen scripted on the super drunken stupor post but he at least has some lyrical skillz but others, (biglrip) Im not mentioning any names (biglrip), are just deficient all around. I swear a brain cell or two bails on me everytime I read his post.
hahahaha
hahahaha
ilz.... give me a hug. ur so cute.

oh btw. the computer is always on. plus i love the being drunk feeling. and if i got to sleep... thats kinda like ... wasting drunk time. and thats not cool

Its Big Lu baby
06-02-2006, 04:01 PM
Im drunk a lot. A real lot. Im not in the mood to explain why Im this way, just deal with it you punks. I could sum it up tho... (my past and my line of work)
haha
cosign

J-Cee
06-02-2006, 04:06 PM
think of it this way.When your pissed,talkin with your homies n shit,u talk mad bullshit when u drunk,and u tell them your off your nut right?
so its basically the same when u typing it.I come home after a big night still fucked up,and regardless if im drunk or not ill type some shit on the corp.But because im pissed and still in that talking mood,ill do it but on a forum.Dunno if u understand what im saying,but truthfully im peakin it and drunk right now so there u go.haha

Its Big Lu baby
06-02-2006, 04:08 PM
cosign... again

Sicka than aidZ
06-02-2006, 05:32 PM

explain....

I tried that beer in cereal, it was wak. i dont think i can renember the last time i got trashed:beer: i just drink beer

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
06-02-2006, 06:41 PM
http://images.cafepress.com/product/59565359v33_240x240_F.jpg

lmao

Sicka than aidZ
06-02-2006, 07:19 PM
hehe

JASPER
06-02-2006, 07:43 PM
It's funny because it suggests I'm a pedophile, which I'm not. If I really were, then the shirt wouldn't be funny.

That doesn't make sense.

Sicka than aidZ
06-02-2006, 08:52 PM
oh fuck im retarded i thought it said something else, booooooo

JASPER
06-02-2006, 09:01 PM
I just sucked yur dick. Awesome.
Lol, man I need to trip on acid and chill with you one day. Shit would be splended.I don't do drugs, I do hugs. Want to hug me? Cuddling in bed with homoerotic smiles and shit. Used condoms stuck to the sheets. Mindblowing penising.

Time flies like the wind, but fruit flies like a banana. Nahsayin. Dope.
LOL, tell me man, how many cocks did you rip on the daily?

gluck gluck

Sicka than aidZ
06-02-2006, 09:04 PM
SO WHAT up jasper u gonna get hammered tonight or what?

IvanKorbi
06-02-2006, 11:02 PM

Yes.

mashqauck
06-02-2006, 11:03 PM
http://www.bartcop.com/gannon-4-sale.jpg

shouldn't get drunk tonight