PDA

View Full Version : ayo rza

zooruka
06-01-2006, 05:08 PM
man that shit dart temple or whatever aint shit .... how im supose to get any play down there wadey..... shit like a ghost town or gza central....

you Im serious well not really but yo, these rhymes desrve at least a poll so what ya`ll think is my word play wack or correct ???

Prof zooruka:

Press play..Now top secret unfold/ rail road heist / imported twice/ top price /columbian gold/ I was told/ to baware of the night watchmen/ or stop them/ suprise attack /might just be the only option/ I can spot them/ like a telescope/ from my postion/ I wait patiently still /decomposing/ must complete the mission/ see my vision/ the situation begins to take flight/ murky mist/ steams from the shadows / and the barrels/ of my pipe/ move at night/ low profile/grassy noll type../thats outta sight/ shit makes you fright/ dart serum you up like kite/ fact or fiction/ who knows ?? this time... it maybe be right/ the last site/to preform the last right/ hit the corner ave and begin the street fight/ sound affect/ like/ mission imposible/ type/ shit so ill/ make you scream out 5 mic...., My shit is tight ... of that you dam right.. so let me finish off/ by firstly saying good luck and good night/ the time has come /to make my planned escape/ straight out the box/ like phone booth packed with cape/ golden gate/ alcatraz mental for you/ when you wake/ like... marky mark wahlberg lost on planet of the ape/ get your plate/ it `s time to accept your fate /to realise/ your wackness is severly outta date/ to late!!/ maybe this is all just a dream/ or you in the middle of a park doped out on morphine.

:spin:

p.s I want my masters ... hahah lol

p.

TUCO
06-01-2006, 05:09 PM

THE W
06-01-2006, 05:13 PM
man that shit dart temple or whatever aint shit .... how im supose to get any play down there wadey..... shit like a ghost town

figure it out.

STOP BEING AN ATTENTION WHORE!

Razorsharp
06-01-2006, 05:14 PM
^^ indeed

Locust
06-01-2006, 05:18 PM
ha ha

zooruka
06-01-2006, 05:22 PM
figure it out.

STOP BEING AN ATTENTION WHORE!

get lost you dude are way more on this site than me.. trying to prove your fan status...

please... I like all ya`ll, but as if any of us got any hope outside of the chamber of rza or anyone peeping our rhymes. So what Im suppose to do just give up work 9-5 rest of my life ... I gotta try and this might be a nice chance to prove i got skills.

I never follow I just do what I feel... so if that attention seeking then o.k you are right...

p

White_Mouse
06-01-2006, 05:39 PM
i like it, it's not the best but it's worthy.

zooruka
06-01-2006, 09:06 PM
i like it, it's not the best but it's worthy.

thanx man..

you and whoever the other persons where who didn`t call my shit wack ....

I say :point: "peace" :mmmyah:

p.