PDA

View Full Version : Ipod question, dont know where else to ask..

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
06-01-2006, 10:03 PM
i have a 5th generation ipod video and use a PC instead of a mac for itunes. my friend also uses a PC for his ipod (same one) and he has mad movies that i want in his library. How can i transfer just the movies to my ipod from his computer without taking the whole library?

thanks!

TUCO
06-01-2006, 10:04 PM
iPods......the coming of the apocalypes is near

MaShPG
06-01-2006, 10:10 PM
aight, I got you...next time post in Digital Underground.

go here to find out how to manually update your iPod:

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=61148

then, make sure it's set to manually update and simply plug your iPod into your friends computer. Then click and drag the movies onto your iPod, and when done disconnect.

WuTangWarrior
06-01-2006, 10:11 PM
^wow how pointless lol

and iono about you but when i put my ipod in the PC, all my library files dont get updated in the iPod, i still have to drag and drop the songs i want. But i think thats cause i changed around the options a lil, and you should do that too on your friends PC's iTunes, there should be an option somewhere which enables your library to be automatically updating your iPod once plugged in, but you gotta disable that if you only want some movie files. Let me know if you have trouble finding that part in the options or settings in iTunes.

PEACE

WuTangWarrior
06-01-2006, 10:12 PM
btw i wasnt sayin your post was pointless Mash lol we just posted at the same time

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
06-01-2006, 11:01 PM
thanks a lot everybody. I posted this question on the apple website and they came back on some "dont steal movies" shit. If my mans got the movie i would be a sucker to pay 20 bills for it