PDA

View Full Version : Rare Photos of Slaves of Slaveships?

blackwisdom
06-01-2006, 11:56 PM
And despite everything that they have done to us, we have survived, and we have thrived! Remember, this was only a little more than 100 years ago!! That means that your Great Great uncles, aunts and cousins could (probably were!!) have been on one of these ships!! It also means that the descendants of those that put them on these ships and the descendants of those who enslaved them once they reached the new world are also still amongst us (2-3 generations removed)!!!!

Forgive (maybe?), but never Forget my Brothers & Sisters!!!

Rare Photos Of African Slaves On A Slave Ship, HEADED TOWARDS THE STATES

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/1815/slavphto10ta.jpg

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/863/slavepht27eb.jpg

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7263/slavpht31ps.jpg

Indian Ocean: East African slaves taken aboard the Dutch HMS
Daphne from a Arab dhow, 1 November 1868.

These photographs dated 1868 reveals a very little of the terrible suffering caused to millions of people by the slave trade. This group of severely emaciated boys and young men on the lower deck of a Royal Naval ship apparently have been taken from what was a slave vessel trading illegally off the African coast headed to the Americas. The captain of the Royal Naval ship had instructions not to return the rescued slaves to the place on the coast where they had been put on the slave ship (presumably because they were in danger of being recaptured by traders) but it is not clear from the available documentation what happened to them afterwards.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/626/slavpht47km.jpg

The Indian Ocean Slave trade evolved around the Indian Ocean basin. Slaves were taken from mainland East Africa and sold in markets in the Arabian Peninsula and the Persian Gulf. In contrast to the trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, the Indian Ocean Slave Trade was much older dating back from at least the second century C.E. until the early twentieth century. For example, the oldest written document from the East Africa Coast, the Periplus of the Erythraean Sea, describes a small trade in slaves around the second century C.E.

Hotep

Wu-tang Fan
06-02-2006, 06:48 AM
Also, in the situation of shipwrecks, the slaves would be in shackles, but the crew of the ship wouldn't bother to release them from the shackles, so they could even fend for themselves. They would die a slow, horrible, misrable death with no water or food. Once they had passed away, their bodies would be leaft to rot in the shackles, and the crew of the ship wouldn't even consider them as people;(

Wamukota X
06-02-2006, 07:58 AM
Peace,

Excellent post blackwisdom. This are G-rated pictures. This doesn't show the real horrors of the Black Holocaust, some of the slave ships owners/deckhands-descendents on this forum would consider that truth racist.

Wu-tang Fan
06-02-2006, 08:26 AM
Somehow I doubt the owners of the ships are still alive these days. Btw, I don't think they had rap music back then.

Visionz
06-02-2006, 08:34 AM
Somehow I doubt the owners of the ships are still alive these days. Btw, I don't think they had rap music back then.
How bout your ass show some respect. I bet you those owners of the ship got some grandkids runnin around on the earth as we speak.

On the real, very nice post. Crazy how inhumane people can be. peace

Wamukota X
06-02-2006, 08:36 AM

You clearly did not fully read and comprehend my post.

Kong
06-02-2006, 09:27 AM
good thread. dont have much to say.

Edgar Erebus
06-02-2006, 09:33 AM
Think about this: the beasts that committed these acts of cruelty were Germanic people... The same that committed real Holocaust and wanted to turn all Slavic People (including me therefore) into slaves...

zeppelin2k
06-02-2006, 10:50 AM
you have to remember it was AFRICANS who sold OTHER AFRICANS to the whites in the first place, blacks profitted from the slave trade as well

if they never sold their own people this wouldnt have happened

obviously its bad what they did but the rich blacks also played an integral part in slavery, its not like the english only thought blacks should be slaves, the blacks went to be slaves as well, you dont see chinese or indian slaves bc they never went to be slaves or were not slaves in their own country like many of the blacks were

slavery is horrible but I dont think people should be racist to white people NOW for slavery back then

also if someone hates gays but thinks racism is wrong thats also another stupid thing that makes no sense

RIP to all the black slaves, I hate Britain more than anyone else here but we have to stop the hate otherwise we're no better

Kong
06-02-2006, 11:55 AM
you have to remember it was AFRICANS who sold OTHER AFRICANS to the whites in the first place, blacks profitted from the slave trade as well

obviously its bad what they did but the rich blacks also played an integral part in slavery, its not like the english only thought blacks should be slaves, the blacks went to be slaves as well, you dont see chinese or indian slaves bc they never went to be slaves or were not slaves in their own country like many of the blacks were

slavery is horrible but I dont think people should be racist to white people NOW for slavery back then

also if someone hates gays but thinks racism is wrong thats also another stupid thing that makes no sense

RIP to all the black slaves, I hate Britain more than anyone else here but we have to stop the hate otherwise we're no better

Did it definitely start with africans selling africans?

zeppelin2k
06-02-2006, 12:53 PM
Did it definitely start with africans selling africans?

slavery has been around forever, the hebrews or jews or whatever you want to call them were the egyptians slaves a long time ago

africans sold africans bc the english offered up money to the leaders for their people bc they needed labour

MaShPG
06-02-2006, 04:54 PM
Yea I've seen these before, very depressing. I think it's important to note that besides the 5 or so men in the bottom picture wearing turbans, all of these Africans are kids. Imagine that...imo probably the worst act ever in history.

Aqueous Moon
06-02-2006, 05:18 PM

Africa was already colonized and corrupted with religious Arabic Islam even before white men came to pay and bribe them to sell other Africans. So, don't imply that slavery is their natural culture.

White evil does not begin or it end with slavery....although, I would say that this was their worst act of evil so far.

Iron Fist
06-02-2006, 05:37 PM
Africa was already colonized and corrupted with religious Arabic Islam even before white men came to pay and bribe them to sell other Africans. So, don't imply that slavery is their natural culture.

White evil does not begin or it end with slavery....although, I would say that this was their worst act of evil so far.
Then it was Black African's most evil act of selling their OWN PEOPLE, causing them great torture. Think a little bit before posting stupidities.

CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE. THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD ONLY MADE TO AVOID DUPLICATES IN THIS GENRE.

Aqueous Moon
06-02-2006, 05:44 PM
Then it was Black African's most evil act of selling their OWN PEOPLE, causing them great torture. Think a little bit before posting stupidities.

CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE. THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD ONLY MADE TO AVOID DUPLICATES IN THIS GENRE.

Whites are the ones who........ raped black women...... hung black men and women from trees........murdered black babies...........wouldn't allow blacks to educate themselves..........etc, etc.

The white people did this not the African.

Iron Fist
06-02-2006, 06:09 PM

Slavery was the natural culture of no race you fuck. It was the culture of rich and powerfull people only. Pharoahs were rich and had outstanding power, so they bought slaves. Bureaucrats in Rome were rich and powerfull, so they bought slaves. MONEY and POWER is the keyword to slavery. Don't think it's a racial issue stupid bitch. Europeans didn't buy Africans only because they were blacks. It was mainly because it was easier to get them, cheaper and because blacks were reputed to be athletics. There was a big difference between getting african slaves than any other kind of slaves.

Iron Fist
06-02-2006, 06:29 PM
http://f5.putfile.com/6/15218442239.jpg (http://www.putfile.com)
http://f5.putfile.com/6/15218444442.jpg (http://www.putfile.com)
http://f5.putfile.com/6/15218453859.jpg (http://www.putfile.com)
http://f5.putfile.com/6/15218455516.jpg (http://www.putfile.com)

Wow look at these pictures. Ain't that awfull. What happened during World War II to Jews was the most monstrous event that happened on earth. But no black is talking about the pain these WHITE people had to suffer. Slavery was almost nothing beside the concentration camps. But it lasted hundreds of years in the difference to World War II that lasted 6 years. Jews are still judged everywhere they go. They are still not welcome in many places on earth. But ain't nobody hearing them crying everywhere, like blacks do. You should look at the way they act and do the same. IMO Jews are much stronger than afro-americans like Aqueous Moon, whose only motivation is degrade white people.

Kohen El Shaddai
06-02-2006, 06:40 PM

Wow look at these pictures. Ain't that awfull. What happened during World War II to Jews was the most monstrous event that happened on earth. But no black is talking about the pain these WHITE people had to suffer. Slavery was almost nothing beside the concentration camps. But it lasted hundreds of years in the difference to World War II that lasted 6 years. Jews are still judged everywhere they go. They are still not welcome in many places on earth. But ain't nobody hearing them crying everywhere, like blacks do. You should look at the way they act and do the same. IMO Jews are much stronger than afro-americans like Aqueous Moon, whose only motivation is degrade white people.

First of all, if you are of Negro descent, you have some nerve and audacity to say that a few million (it wasn't even six million, that's a damn lie) of these same whites who stole your true identity and heritage as a Jew suffered worse than untold millions of the real Jews who were brought to America in slavery, and went through centuries, not years, centuries of being raped, murdered by lynching, being set on fire, skinned, drawn and quartered, body parts being cut off, families broken up, and other atrocities.

As a result of the white devil's method of dividing and conquer being used amongst the Twelve Tribes of Israel, you have so-called Negroes, Latinos, and Native Americans seperated from each other and not knowing who they are as a people. In addition to being unjustly oppressed and killed by this demon bastard the so-called white man, we have had our lineage, culture, and heritage stolen by these same Eastern European Ashkenazi counterfeits that you claim have "suffered"" so much. I don't see how in the hell they could be suffering at the moment considering they are some of the richest people in the entire world at this time.

If you are white or any other ethnicity that is not of Negro, Amerindian, or Hispanic descent, you need to shut your damn mouth, because your forefathers have had us, the real Israelites, in slavery throughout all the captivities we have ever been in including in America. All races have had our people in slavery throughout the course of time, look at Israel's history with all the captivities we've suffered at the hands of the other heathen bastards that exist. No non-Israelite heathen bastard has any business speaking on anything concerning the so-called Negroes, Amerindians, or Latinos, who are the real Israelites and people of God.

No one on this entire planet has suffered worse than the real Israelites, who are the Black and Indigenous people of the Americas:

Dan 9:12 And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great evil: for under the whole heaven hath not been done as hath been done upon Jerusalem.

Iron Fist
06-02-2006, 06:49 PM
First of all, if you are of Negro descent, you have some nerve and audacity to say that a few million (it wasn't even six million, that's a damn lie) of these same whites who stole your true identity and heritage as a Jew suffered worse than untold millions of the real Jews who were brought to America in slavery, and went through centuries, not years, centuries of being raped, murdered by lynching, being set on fire, skinned, drawn and quartered, body parts being cut off, families broken up, and other atrocities.

If you are white or any other ethnicity that is not of Negro, Amerindian, or Hispanic descent, you need to shut your damn mouth, because your forefathers have had us, the real Israelites, in slavery throughout all the captivities we have ever been in including in America. All races have had our people in slavery throughout the course of time, look at Israel's history with all the captivities we've suffered at the hands of the other heathen bastards that exist. No non-Israelite heathen bastard has any business speaking on anything concerning the so-called Negroes, Amerindians, or Latinos, who are the real Israelites and people of God.

No one on this entire planet has suffered worse than the real Israelites, who are the Black and Indigenous people of the Americas:

Dan 9:12 And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great evil: for under the whole heaven hath not been done as hath been done upon Jerusalem.
No I'm not of Negro descent as you say. I'm perfectly white and I'm kind of even close to an albino (I guess the weaker whites, huh five percenters ?). I was actually telling in this post that Jews (Isrlaelites by descendance) have suffered much more pain than afro-americans during the slavery time. From the beginning of civilisation's history, Jews have always been distinguished. They have not yet found a place to live in peace, but their country Israel. I'm not contradicting these facts right here. On the contrary I'm supporting the Jews.

"No one on this entire planet has suffered worse than the real Israelites, who are the Black and Indigenous people of the Americas:"

I don't understand this right here. Are you saying that Afro-americans are Israelites, cause that is very suprising... an looks pretty stupid indeed.

Iron Fist
06-02-2006, 06:51 PM
Are you saying that every Jew killed in the concentration camps weren't real Israelites?

LHX
06-02-2006, 07:18 PM
yo man

i cant find the duplicate of this thread

is it older?

Big Bad Man
06-02-2006, 07:26 PM
:nonono: At the fact some of yous believe the white man has no right to speak about slavery. The black man is free. Ireland aint, and they been fightin british soldiers for over 800 years. Fuck kinda ignorance is that, acting like the white man has it easy in life, some of you black americans hatin on white people for nuttin need a real awakenin man.

Iron Fist
06-02-2006, 07:29 PM
:nonono: At the fact some of yous believe the white man has no right to speak about slavery. The black man is free. Ireland aint, and they been fightin british soldiers for over 800 years. Fuck kinda ignorance is that, acting like the white man has it easy in life, some of you black americans hatin on white people for nuttin need a real awakenin man.
Co fucking sign.

Aqueous Moon
06-02-2006, 09:32 PM
Slavery was the natural culture of no race you fuck. It was the culture of rich and powerfull people only. Pharoahs were rich and had outstanding power, so they bought slaves. Bureaucrats in Rome were rich and powerfull, so they bought slaves. MONEY and POWER is the keyword to slavery. Don't think it's a racial issue stupid bitch. Europeans didn't buy Africans only because they were blacks. It was mainly because it was easier to get them, cheaper and because blacks were reputed to be athletics. There was a big difference between getting african slaves than any other kind of slaves.

Money and power is the culture of the white man, they will do any evil thing possible to gain and keep control.

That includes chattle slavery, mass murder, nuclear warfare....they kill and torture their own people.

Africa may have had slaves, but the absolute cruelty with which the white devils treated Black people is astounding.

Just like the Greman devils lived their culture by murdering the so-called jews, Amerikkkan devils lived out their culture of enslaving and murdering blacks......

They are both devils, just with different names....and they were both living out the same culture - a culture of death in pursuit of Money and Power.

It is a racial issue because the devils of the planet Earth are the Whites. And ya'll will go down in history as the most mass murdering monsters that ever lived.

So, go ahead...be proud.

Sicka than aidZ
06-02-2006, 09:32 PM
native americans should have sunk those ships, too late now, take your ass back to china

blackwisdom
06-02-2006, 09:54 PM

RIP to all the black slaves, I hate Britain more than anyone else here but we have to stop the hate otherwise we're no betterWho's hating? I'm posting pictures. Don't start to point fingers. Africans are atoning for their part in the Holocaust, but (since you want to go there) are any Europeans doing the same? I'm just sharing information. Don't take it personal.

Who said slavery is over?

Everything is about Natural Resources.

blackwisdom
06-02-2006, 09:56 PM
slavery has been around forever, the hebrews or jews or whatever you want to call them were the egyptians slaves a long time ago

africans sold africans bc the english offered up money to the leaders for their people bc they needed labourI'm not going to put you on blast but go do some history before you post your opinion again. That's how arguments start.

Please show me one record where Black KMT had slaves.

blackwisdom
06-02-2006, 09:59 PM

CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE. THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD ONLY MADE TO AVOID DUPLICATES IN THIS GENRE.Don't read this one if you don't want to. No one has posted any of this before.

Sicka than aidZ
06-02-2006, 10:01 PM
Kid Looks Cool, I Dont Really Believe Any History Homies. How The Fuck Could Peeps Be So Horrible. U Really Have To Live It To Have Knowledge About This Shit, Who Knows, History's Just A Buncha Lies. Like That Yacub Shit. The Whole God Thing. I Unno, White's Will Take It Up The Ass Hardcore Eventually, Every Other Race Has. Hope I Dont Ever Get Born Into Those Fucked Up Times

num2son
06-02-2006, 10:02 PM
Those pictures tell alot

Sicka than aidZ
06-02-2006, 10:05 PM
life's a never ending say everything thread. u never know, could be a goddess just fuckin with ya u know

blackwisdom
06-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Slavery was the natural culture of no race you fuck. It was the culture of rich and powerfull people only. Pharoahs were rich and had outstanding power, so they bought slaves. Bureaucrats in Rome were rich and powerfull, so they bought slaves. MONEY and POWER is the keyword to slavery. Don't think it's a racial issue stupid bitch. Europeans didn't buy Africans only because they were blacks. It was mainly because it was easier to get them, cheaper and because blacks were reputed to be athletics. There was a big difference between getting african slaves than any other kind of slaves.Please save everyone the trouble and go back to general chat if you want to start confusion with opinions and myths. I just posted some pictures and all of a sudden people have to catch feelings. Do you feel guilty??? I should be the one catching feelings. Hell I don't even know what Nation I came from because of this 'economical' phenomenon. Don't get KMT mixed up with the homosexual Romans and Greeks. Yeah I said homosexual and I'm not lying or throwing stones, just stating facts. Just find another thread and let the education continue without your unwelcome 'emotion.'

blackwisdom
06-02-2006, 10:09 PM

Wow look at these pictures. Ain't that awfull. What happened during World War II to Jews was the most monstrous event that happened on earth. But no black is talking about the pain these WHITE people had to suffer. Slavery was almost nothing beside the concentration camps. But it lasted hundreds of years in the difference to World War II that lasted 6 years. Jews are still judged everywhere they go. They are still not welcome in many places on earth. But ain't nobody hearing them crying everywhere, like blacks do. You should look at the way they act and do the same. IMO Jews are much stronger than afro-americans like Aqueous Moon, whose only motivation is degrade white people.You have some issues to work out. Crying...?

Sicka than aidZ
06-02-2006, 10:15 PM
Look How Far We've Come Along, Slave Ship Pics And Holocaust Foto's To Cutest Babies In Sigs On Websites. I Unno, Could Be All Made Up, Truly. I Luv The Lil Dude In That Sig. Peace

blackwisdom
06-02-2006, 10:21 PM
Kid Looks Cool, I Dont Really Believe Any History Homies. How The Fuck Could Peeps Be So Horrible. U Really Have To Live It To Have Knowledge About This Shit, Who Knows, History's Just A Buncha Lies. Like That Yacub Shit. The Whole God Thing. I Unno, White's Will Take It Up The Ass Hardcore Eventually, Every Other Race Has. Hope I Dont Ever Get Born Into Those Fucked Up TimesDon't turn yourself off to history because it's essencial. Do your own study and you'll begin to see some truth. Take your time and research what you feel to be reliable sources and use the scientific method to distinguish fact from fiction.

Big Risk
06-02-2006, 10:27 PM
I dont understand man, so many of them and so little slave owners. I could not stand to be living property.

blackwisdom
06-02-2006, 10:32 PM
I dont understand man, so many of them and so little slave owners. I could not stand to be living property.Gunboat diplomacy.

Only through master manipulation and massive violence was this possible.

Even after we gained 'freedom' we had to 'fight.'

Thanks for the post.

Hotep

Aqueous Moon
06-02-2006, 10:33 PM

White people degrade themselves by their own ways and actions. Then they lie and slander others in order to try and hide their evil deeds.

White people do a great job of degrading themselves in front of the world....

Aqueous Moon just tells it like it is.

Sicka than aidZ
06-02-2006, 10:38 PM
U Really Cant Say That Tho, With 6 Billion Cats There's A Nerd In Every Bunch. White's Prolly In The Lead.

blackwisdom
06-02-2006, 10:39 PM
Man... I just tried to share some pictures of the past and we had to go through all of this. I guess that's what you get with the internet.

Sicka than aidZ
06-02-2006, 10:40 PM
I Been Talking About Your Pictures, Im Just Saying Reality's A Trip So U Never Know.

num2son
06-02-2006, 10:40 PM
Humanity at its worst

Aqueous Moon
06-02-2006, 10:47 PM
U Really Cant Say That Tho, With 6 Billion Cats There's A Nerd In Every Bunch. White's Prolly In The Lead.

The thing is....there is conspiracy in silence.

Every and any white person is capable of standing up, accepting, and speaking the Truth.

And when they do, they are and should be respected for it.

What we have now though, is a deafening silence from white people in general concerning the Truth.

It is also true that actions speak louder than words....and reparations would be a great place for white people to start saying something.

mashqauck
06-03-2006, 12:14 AM
man that makes me sad, i hate how this world had slaves and there are still slaves today whether it's black, asian, white, wife slaves, etc. seriously it is dumb.

WARPATH
06-03-2006, 01:45 AM
Peace,

Excellent post blackwisdom. This are G-rated pictures. This doesn't show the real horrors of the Black Holocaust, some of the slave ships owners/deckhands-descendents on this forum would consider that truth racist.

Pictures speak a thousand words, just look at their faces- no body's happy. Look at how tight their packed in, and how skinny and malnurished they are.

From these pictures I see death, I see bodies getting thrown over board, see brothers crying for each other. I see suffering.

LHX this deserves to be in that archive sticky you got.

WARPATH
06-03-2006, 02:09 AM

That isn't an exactly fair statement.

Aqueous, and Black wisdom aren't hating, they're eductating. These are pictures they don't show you in school. Not in black history month, not never. Not in america anyways. I've heard about the conditions of slave ships, but I never seen a picture, drawn or real.

When you compare the population of white people on earth to blacks, or any other race- The white man is living more comfrotable in this day and age, and a lot of it stems up from history to today. This doesn't mean blacks or other races can't rise up above the bullshit, it's just that when you compare the masses- minorities are getting shitted on.

But still, white, black, whatever......... when people suffer we all suffer the same.

WARPATH
06-03-2006, 02:13 AM

I don't know what your trying to prove here homey, but all I see is white people causing other white people to suffer, just like white people made blacks suffer on those slave ships.

Just look at the facts.

Whites Killed millions of white jews.

Whites killed millions of blacks on the slave ships/ during slavery.

Whites killed millions of Native americans.

Whites kill.

Prove me wrong and heal.

peace.

WARPATH
06-03-2006, 02:18 AM
native americans should have sunk those ships, too late now, take your ass back to china

Natives had a peacful life style before the white man came, and it was in an effort to maintain peace that natives welcomed the white man with open arms.

Sure there were many warrior societies, but their design was to maintain the peace.

It's these dam public schools that won't tell you the truth.

WARPATH
06-03-2006, 02:22 AM
The thing is....there is conspiracy in silence.

Every and any white person is capable of standing up, accepting, and speaking the Truth.

And when they do, they are and should be respected for it.

What we have now though, is a deafening silence from white people in general concerning the Truth.

It is also true that actions speak louder than words....and reparations would be a great place for white people to start saying something.

I agree, but I don't think reparations in the form of money would change anything. I'm not sure that's what you meant, but I do agree with your post.

WARPATH
06-03-2006, 02:37 AM

africans sold africans bc the english offered up money to the leaders for their people bc they needed labour

even so, it was the white mans economy that needed the supply for slaves. It was to support a white man's life style.

It still goes on today in america, minorities get the shit jobs and whites get the nice jobs.

I'm not saying that there aren't minorities in well paying jobs, or whites in shitty jobs- but just look at it like this-

There are small towns all across the country, and in those small towns there are white people living comfortable- Voting for Bush, so he can go over seas and conquor another group of people, so white people in small towns can continue living comfrotable and drive cars. While rich white people get richer and give jobs to other.........white people.

And the ratio of whites living comfortable compared to minorities living comfortable is crazy.

White people have the nicer schools, therefore they have an edge in the educations department, and it increases their kids chances to become successful in college. Nice nieghbor hoods= nice schools= good education= money= power.

Control the education and control the power.

I'm not trying to shit on the whiteman, I'm just saying whites have the edge.

maestro wooz
06-03-2006, 03:26 AM
the caption says that the picture was from 1869, but where was african slavery legal in 1869?

Kong
06-03-2006, 06:55 AM
I don't know what your trying to prove here homey, but all I see is white people causing other white people to suffer, just like white people made blacks suffer on those slave ships.

Just look at the facts.

Whites kill.

Prove me wrong and heal.

peace.

Yeah white people are the only ones to kill another person of the same colour and each race lol come on man.

Thats the world not a colour.

Some people will kill, any colour. I don't want to hear that was because of the white man's influence. i dont see sense in that. Yeah whites did violent acts but are you going to call the colour the problem? I'd say it was men with some messed up ideas.

Of course no black is talking much about the pain these WHITE people had to suffer, well some might somtimes but its not really going to be the main conversation of black people with the history they got.

And not that it makes up for anything but jews got reparations. That must help to some extent. But i wouldent call it crying id call it more passion, its standing up for themselfs in the usa.

Big Bad Man
06-03-2006, 09:09 AM
That isn't an exactly fair statement.

Aqueous, and Black wisdom aren't hating, they're eductating. These are pictures they don't show you in school. Not in black history month, not never. Not in america anyways. I've heard about the conditions of slave ships, but I never seen a picture, drawn or real.

When you compare the population of white people on earth to blacks, or any other race- The white man is living more comfrotable in this day and age, and a lot of it stems up from history to today. This doesn't mean blacks or other races can't rise up above the bullshit, it's just that when you compare the masses- minorities are getting shitted on.

But still, white, black, whatever......... when people suffer we all suffer the same.

Im no referrin to black wisdom I know he means good. Minorities get shitted on anywhere, but life is what you make it. If help doesnt come along the way you have to do somethin about it physically, cant just lie about suffering and crying about it. And ive saw pictures much worse btw. Fact Ill even put my baws in the vice and say I saw it live. My point still stands though, a lot of black americans never even knew where Scotland was when I went to Florida, never knew how much we hated England, or why we did. Or about any troubles in Ireland. That shit hit my nerve, our ghettos for example are much worse than any of yer fuckin comptons n shit. And then theres a few black people on KTL who act like the white man has an easy life, fuck do they know? Thats ma point. And like I said, Im no referrin to black wisdom, he simply posted pics to put a message across, but I just posted after reading a few posts that pissed me off. Peace.

Iron Fist
06-03-2006, 10:41 AM
the caption says that the picture was from 1869, but where was african slavery legal in 1869?
I don't know if slavery was illegal at that time, but I guess some whites didn't care, and there was still black smuggling around then. Drugs like cocaine is illegal, but it doesn't stop people from buying it or selling it.

Iron Fist
06-03-2006, 10:46 AM

Just look at the facts.

Whites kill.

Prove me wrong and heal.

peace.
I didn't try and prove that blacks caused slavery at all. I just wanted to show you that not only afroamericans are suffering in the world. It's also to show that slavery IS NOT ONLY a racial issue, as you may think. By racial I mean colorwide.

Iron Fist
06-03-2006, 10:51 AM
Man... I just tried to share some pictures of the past and we had to go through all of this. I guess that's what you get with the internet.
I'm sorry Black for wasting your thread. I guess I should not have interrupted your remembering of the past. I guess I should open a new thread showing my pictures to remember how what man suffered in the past ???

Aqueous Moon
06-03-2006, 12:57 PM
Im no referrin to black wisdom I know he means good. Minorities get shitted on anywhere, but life is what you make it. If help doesnt come along the way you have to do somethin about it physically, cant just lie about suffering and crying about it. And ive saw pictures much worse btw. Fact Ill even put my baws in the vice and say I saw it live. My point still stands though, a lot of black americans never even knew where Scotland was when I went to Florida, never knew how much we hated England, or why we did. Or about any troubles in Ireland. That shit hit my nerve, our ghettos for example are much worse than any of yer fuckin comptons n shit. And then theres a few black people on KTL who act like the white man has an easy life, fuck do they know? Thats ma point. And like I said, Im no referrin to black wisdom, he simply posted pics to put a message across, but I just posted after reading a few posts that pissed me off. Peace.

oh, so I mean evil?

lol...whatever, ya can't please everyone.

but anyway.....if I was a scottish white person and I felt oppressed by my people, then I would speak out against the ones who are oppressing me.

Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere...so everytime I speak about the evil of the greedy white rulers of the world I am speaking for the oppressed people of Scotland too.

You just probally don't see at that way because I let it be known that white rule is devil rule....so, you get offended, because you are white.

That's what it seems like to me. Correct me if I am mistaken.

Aqueous Moon
06-03-2006, 01:04 PM
I agree, but I don't think reparations in the form of money would change anything. I'm not sure that's what you meant, but I do agree with your post.

Peace C.S.

Your right about the money....what we really need is some of this land so we can build a society away from the evil and opression of the system.

We could use the money so we can provide for ourselves until we have our society firmly established.

But, even with out reparations...we can make it happen for ourselves.

Blacks alone give up half a trillion dollars a year to white owned companies. We should stop and realize who and what we spend our money on now, cuz we could use those finances to do something for self.

Peace

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
06-03-2006, 01:25 PM
i see a lot of ignorance in this thread clouded jugdement slavery exisited before christ ...before david....before enoch ....slaves where the poor with in that own race .......it had nothing to do with black white or brown ....it always had to do with the power of money .....you can flash pictures of slaves from the holocoust or pictures of slaves from the 1800's but it doesnt justify humanitys past for power .....it just goes to show if you have the money you have the power.....

in the orient they used oriental slaves in africa they used poor black slaves in ireland the used british slaves and vice versa
in mexico the spanards used indian slaves .....

and guess what there are still slaves
it has been a part of life its horrible how we dissmiss to justify
this generation uses the fact we are behind because of slavery
because of the whiteman ....no we are behind because of our own ignorance to open our eyes
thats why we need to listen to the music kids so many subliminal meanings of knowledge
lets stop think employ our minds wit knowledge and step to the world as a weopeon because right now we our slaves of our own past lives its time to move foward

Peace

ed-word
06-03-2006, 02:21 PM
what about white anslaving white people? you forgot about that, my grandmothers and grandfathers had to basicaly slave for rich germans who concured theyr land, forced christianity ect. and only after the world war 1 they finaly had a chance to strike back at opressors, history of eastern europe

Big Bad Man
06-03-2006, 02:42 PM
oh, so I mean evil?

lol...whatever, ya can't please everyone.

but anyway.....if I was a scottish white person and I felt oppressed by my people, then I would speak out against the ones who are oppressing me.

Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere...so everytime I speak about the evil of the greedy white rulers of the world I am speaking for the oppressed people of Scotland too.

You just probally don't see at that way because I let it be known that white rule is devil rule....so, you get offended, because you are white.

That's what it seems like to me. Correct me if I am mistaken.

Your mistaken completely coz I ner said any1 in Scotland is under oppression, I said Ireland, if you donno how Irelands problems relate to Scotland I aint even gonna waste my time explainin it. White rule is devil rule? I thought you believe the black man is God. Why cant you rise against this devil rule then if your so Godly? We too smart? Strong? Too many of us? Hell naw... Theres no colour in evil. More black people coz blacks harm than white do these days. Im no offended at aw by what black people like you say about us, referring to the white man as a devil, coz if you said that shit to my face, insulted me like that, I dont give a fuck if your a bitch, Id break yer fuckin jaw. And if it was a man, Id stomp utter fuck outta his head for the fuck of it. Yous keep calling white religious people devils then your gonna be "enslaved" forever.

WuTangWarrior
06-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Your mistaken completely coz I ner said any1 in Scotland is under oppression, I said Ireland, if you donno how Irelands problems relate to Scotland I aint even gonna waste my time explainin it. White rule is devil rule? I thought you believe the black man is God. Why cant you rise against this devil rule then if your so Godly? We too smart? Strong? Too many of us? Hell naw... Theres no colour in evil. More black people coz blacks harm than white do these days. Im no offended at aw by what black people like you say about us, referring to the white man as a devil, coz if you said that shit to my face, insulted me like that, I dont give a fuck if your a bitch, Id break yer fuckin jaw. And if it was a man, Id stomp utter fuck outta his head for the fuck of it. Yous keep calling white religious people devils then your gonna be "enslaved" forever. :yes: sidenote: i aint white, just fighting for equality of everyone, not supremacy

Aqueous Moon
06-03-2006, 03:01 PM
Your mistaken completely coz I ner said any1 in Scotland is under oppression, I said Ireland, if you donno how Irelands problems relate to Scotland I aint even gonna waste my time explainin it. White rule is devil rule? I thought you believe the black man is God. Why cant you rise against this devil rule then if your so Godly? We too smart? Strong? Too many of us? Hell naw... Theres no colour in evil. More black people coz blacks harm than white do these days. Im no offended at aw by what black people like you say about us, referring to the white man as a devil, coz if you said that shit to my face, insulted me like that, I dont give a fuck if your a bitch, Id break yer fuckin jaw. And if it was a man, Id stomp utter fuck outta his head for the fuck of it. Yous keep calling white religious people devils then your gonna be "enslaved" forever.

I'm glad you decided to clear that up about Ireland and Scotland - my mistake.

I will never set back and let you put a hand on me, just because you wanna be a bitch and can't control your punk ass emotions.

You wanna break me, huh?? What else is new? White devils always wanna break or break down a black person.

You had betta do some real sneaky snake -like devil shit and creep up on me, cuz I won't hesitate to blow your fuckin brains out if I see yo ass coming at me.

And...you wonder why we call you devil. smh

born invincible
06-03-2006, 03:17 PM
horrible part of human history... both slavery and the holocaust.

lets not fight over whos to blame... we can put that same effort into teaching others to not forget and how to prevent this from ever happening again...

HANZO
06-03-2006, 03:44 PM

totally agree, what these people dont get is that there are other races which have gone through loads of shit. minorities in america what to combine and think they better than every other race on this planet, it aint true. typical american mentality. they do this because they have no knowledge about the other races on this planet, and the different peoples from europe and the middle east. all it with is with you lot is black, native american and hispanic. what a coincidence they are the minorities in america. i know for a fact that in england when all the rascism was going on, there were signs on people who had priorities if went english, dog, cat, blacks, and irish was bottom. dont think its a white thing. its race hate. we could just come up and say that we are all gods, and the english are devils. same principles. blacks aint the only hated people on this planet, i cant step foot in mainland europe, espiecially greece or cyprus and cry out im turkish. the same would happen if a black person walked in on a kkk meeting.

Aqueous Moon
06-03-2006, 03:59 PM
^^^ Don't forget the Asians! White people stole their belongings and stuffed them in concentration camps back in the pearl harbor days.

Plus, scottish and Isrish are both white. Of course white people kill and torutre their own, we already know that.

BY PATTI IIYAMA
Thirty-one years ago, in the summer of 1942, 112,000 people of Japanese descent were evacuated from the West Coast and incarcerated behind barbed wire in concentration camps euphemistically titled “assembly centers.” Two-thirds of the evacuees held illegally without trial were citizens of the United States.
This policy was not a mistake or an aberration, as many historians would like us to believe. Rather it was the logical culmination of a consistent policy of racism against Asians in the United States and part of an American tradition including the enslavement of Africans, genocide against the Native Americans, and the conquest of Mexicans.
http://www.themilitant.com/2005/6915/691550.html

whitey
06-03-2006, 04:42 PM
It was wrong but its the same thing happening today with middle eastern peoples. Dont try and get stuff twisted. Its not like they just decided to do it one day because they didnt like asians. Pearl harbor was bombed, they saw asians as possible spies and did what they thought was the best thing to protect the country. No I dont think it was the right thing to do, but a lot of things are done on the basis of "national security". But please dont bring it up and say its in the same tradition of ensalving African Americans and what not because thats just false and misleading.

Sicka than aidZ
06-03-2006, 04:43 PM
japan tried taking over the philipinnes,.... cambodia 's a fucked up place. ever hear of Pol Pot. There's evil people of all colors. OJ nearly chopped his wifes head off. prolly blame all that shit on white people too huh?

Aqueous Moon
06-03-2006, 05:07 PM
It was wrong but its the same thing happening today with middle eastern peoples. Dont try and get stuff twisted. Its not like they just decided to do it one day because they didnt like asians. Pearl harbor was bombed, they saw asians as possible spies and did what they thought was the best thing to protect the country. No I dont think it was the right thing to do, but a lot of things are done on the basis of "national security". But please dont bring it up and say its in the same tradition of ensalving African Americans and what not because thats just false and misleading.

Naw, don't you get it twisted...we ain't talkin bout checkers, this shit is chess.

We talking about the treachory invovled in maintaining white world wide domination.

It's in the same exact tradition....the whites enslaved Blacks with the same excuse of "National Security".

Yea, they were securing their national religion of christianity and murder by spreading that Jesus shit in the name of "civilizing" the world. :list:

They did more evil then that to the Asians....remember Hiroshima?

Aqueous Moon
06-03-2006, 05:14 PM
japan tried taking over the philipinnes,.... cambodia 's a fucked up place. ever hear of Pol Pot. There's evil people of all colors. OJ nearly chopped his wifes head off. prolly blame all that shit on white people too huh?

I don't need to blame white folks. Anyone can look at history and see for themselves what went down. Shiit, just take a look around the world today.

And, you think I don't know that Blacks do fucked up shit?

That's why I strive to get my people to open their eyes and realize that they are acting other than their own true selves.

They do fucked up shit thinking that it's go get them ahead in the world, when really it just makes white devils richer and it keeps us divided.

whitey
06-03-2006, 07:53 PM
Naw, don't you get it twisted...we ain't talkin bout checkers, this shit is chess.

We talking about the treachory invovled in maintaining white world wide domination.

It's in the same exact tradition....the whites enslaved Blacks with the same excuse of "National Security".

Yea, they were securing their national religion of christianity and murder by spreading that Jesus shit in the name of "civilizing" the world. :list:

They did more evil then that to the Asians....remember Hiroshima?

You are a moron. I've tried to refrain from name calling with you for sometime but it comes to a point where you need to open your effing eyes.

If pearl harbor was not bombed, and we were not at war with japan, the asians on the west coast would have never been put into those camps. What do you not get about that?

You are a riot though, blacks were inslaved for reasons of national security? What the f is the matter with you. They were inslaved for the free labor. There was never an attack on an american base by africans which caused americans to enslave blacks. Get a grip.

Aqueous Moon
06-03-2006, 08:08 PM
You are a moron. I've tried to refrain from name calling with you for sometime but it comes to a point where you need to open your effing eyes.

If pearl harbor was not bombed, and we were not at war with japan, the asians on the west coast would have never been put into those camps. What do you not get about that?

You are a riot though, blacks were inslaved for reasons of national security? What the f is the matter with you. They were inslaved for the free labor. There was never an attack on an american base by africans which caused americans to enslave blacks. Get a grip.

Look, the feeling is mutual. Fuck name calling...words can't describe the filth you represent.

Japan was more than likely provoked by Amerikkka:
http://www.rationalrevolution.net/war/fdr_provoked_the_japanese_attack.htm

Realize that national security is not always about military threats.

Amerikkka invokes "national security" to protect her interests and way of life.

Slavery protected the whites way of life and it made them a lot of money, moron.

Aqueous Moon
06-03-2006, 09:22 PM
You mad ???

I don't give a fuck.

blackwisdom
06-03-2006, 09:57 PM
Im no referrin to black wisdom I know he means good. Minorities get shitted on anywhere, but life is what you make it. If help doesnt come along the way you have to do somethin about it physically, cant just lie about suffering and crying about it. And ive saw pictures much worse btw. Fact Ill even put my baws in the vice and say I saw it live. My point still stands though, a lot of black americans never even knew where Scotland was when I went to Florida, never knew how much we hated England, or why we did. Or about any troubles in Ireland. That shit hit my nerve, our ghettos for example are much worse than any of yer fuckin comptons n shit. And then theres a few black people on KTL who act like the white man has an easy life, fuck do they know? Thats ma point. And like I said, Im no referrin to black wisdom, he simply posted pics to put a message across, but I just posted after reading a few posts that pissed me off. Peace.To be real about it we don't know a lot about geography or history, unfortunately. Who taught us and destroyed our families?

I've traveled around the world a bit. I've seen slums everywhere I've been. Outside of just about EVERY major city there's a population of have nots, regardless of ethnicity. Everyone suffers from the few that are on the winning side of the natural resources war. Unfortunately it's not too many Black and Brown people on this winning side. I think that that's the focal point of all of the finger pointing.

I completely understand your point and I think that we both are making the same point.

Unfortunately we have to deal with emotions too much. I feel you. I do my best to life my life off of 'fact' and knowledge. That way I can stand instead of stumble.

The Beautiful Struggle continues... lets Do The Right Thing!

Hotep

thelion1856
06-03-2006, 10:12 PM
if this thread intrests you i highly recommend u listen to this. its pretty short but TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.prisonradio.org/audio/mumia/2006Mumia/May06/BImmigrationEchoes5-21-06.mp3

blackwisdom
06-03-2006, 10:50 PM
Your mistaken completely coz I ner said any1 in Scotland is under oppression, I said Ireland, if you donno how Irelands problems relate to Scotland I aint even gonna waste my time explainin it. White rule is devil rule? I thought you believe the black man is God. Why cant you rise against this devil rule then if your so Godly? We too smart? Strong? Too many of us? Hell naw... Theres no colour in evil. More black people coz blacks harm than white do these days. Im no offended at aw by what black people like you say about us, referring to the white man as a devil, coz if you said that shit to my face, insulted me like that, I dont give a fuck if your a bitch, Id break yer fuckin jaw. And if it was a man, Id stomp utter fuck outta his head for the fuck of it. Yous keep calling white religious people devils then your gonna be "enslaved" forever.This is a classic case of, see you're just proving the point. Refering to the comments of White Devil.

Personally if we were in a conversation face to face and eye to eye with you on this topic I would approach it appropriately. As a man I would look you in the face and state my 'facts.' If I were to talk to you about it it wouldn't be on some "you're a Devil and your kind is going to die" type of tip. I would state what transpired throughout history that would give me a 'certain' proven judgement (not pre-judge nor prejudice) of the whole of the general caucasian ethnic population. If I were to see that we couldn't 'build' on some 'fact' and knowledge I wouldn't waste my time. No doubt we can learn from one another, but if you come off with some aggressive 'emotion' because someone is just telling it like it is then what's the use in talking. I don't think for one minute that you're aiming your aggression at me, but I think that the violence is unnecessary.

Do you. I'm going to do me and that's not being afraid to shed blinding light. When threatened we have an enate fight or flight mechanism. What's threatning?

One more thing; It's proven and widely documented that the Roman Catholic church plays a huge part in the corruption of the world. It ordained slavery many times, war many times, the dehuminization of many people many times because they didn't bow down to their white God that they got from Ethiopia, etc. Why does a 'religious' organization need mercenaries? This isn't aimed at you but a reponse to you saying, Yous keep calling white religious people devils then your gonna be "enslaved" forever.

Sicka than aidZ
06-04-2006, 12:31 AM
^^^ Don't forget the Asians! White people stole their belongings and stuffed them in concentration camps back in the pearl harbor days.

Plus, scottish and Isrish are both white. Of course white people kill and torutre their own, we already know that.

BY PATTI IIYAMA
Thirty-one years ago, in the summer of 1942, 112,000 people of Japanese descent were evacuated from the West Coast and incarcerated behind barbed wire in concentration camps euphemistically titled “assembly centers.” Two-thirds of the evacuees held illegally without trial were citizens of the United States.
This policy was not a mistake or an aberration, as many historians would like us to believe. Rather it was the logical culmination of a consistent policy of racism against Asians in the United States and part of an American tradition including the enslavement of Africans, genocide against the Native Americans, and the conquest of Mexicans.
http://www.themilitant.com/2005/6915/691550.html

IF WE KILL AND TORTURE OUR OWN SO MUCH, WHY THE HELL IS IT THAT THE BLACK MAN AND WOMAN ARE THE ONE'S RAPPING ABOUT KILLING AND TORTURING THEIR OWN? ILL TELL YOU WHY, CUZ THEY'RE JUST AS GREEDY AND SNEAKY AS ANY OTHER PERSON OR DEVIL OR WHATEVER CAN GET.

Aqua Luna
06-04-2006, 12:47 AM
IF WE KILL AND TORTURE OUR OWN SO MUCH, WHY THE HELL IS IT THAT THE BLACK MAN AND WOMAN ARE THE ONE'S RAPPING ABOUT KILLING AND TORTURING THEIR OWN? ILL TELL YOU WHY, CUZ THEY'RE JUST AS GREEDY AND SNEAKY AS ANY OTHER PERSON OR DEVIL OR WHATEVER CAN GET.

yeah....a lot of them are acting like that, thanks to the miseducation the devils gave them.

they don't know that they are kings and queens...they think they are like white people so they do the shit white people do.

we tryna bring them some knowledge so they can see the truth.

Os3y3ris
06-04-2006, 01:06 AM
The whole Pearl Harbor angle here is retarded. The Japanese were fucking evil. Ignoring their long history of imperialism, including the invasion of Korea, they were attacked and defeated only after waging war against pretty much the entire world. Ok, a lot of civilians were killed, but there lies an important issue. If your leader is rampaging across the world, leave or remove him from power.

Aqua Luna
06-04-2006, 01:13 AM
True that^^^

Let's fucking leave right now, or remove every devil from power in Amerikkka!

Especially Bush' retarded ass.

maestro wooz
06-04-2006, 01:28 AM
black? white? im worried about the people that are gonna take the top spot next. I got pride in my white supremacy and i dont want to see it fall.

Aqua Luna
06-04-2006, 01:38 AM
good for you...too bad you totally fucked over all your chances to make admends and now most of the world hates you white craka ass devils.

Good luck with your dreams of world domination now! :king:

maestro wooz
06-04-2006, 01:43 AM
well im sure we got alot more time, especially with the upcoming martial law. The nuked out remains of the earth by then, the brown can have it.

Aqua Luna
06-04-2006, 01:46 AM
^^^that's pathetic...and desperate.

You fuckers are fucked.

Os3y3ris
06-04-2006, 01:46 AM
True that^^^

Let's fucking leave right now, or remove every devil from power in Amerikkka!

Especially Bush' retarded ass.

I wish, but I won't. On the other hand, I won't be crying when someone inexplicably starts blowing shit up.

Aqua Luna
06-04-2006, 02:07 AM
I wish, but I won't. On the other hand, I won't be crying when someone inexplicably starts blowing shit up.

Someone????

You fuckers blow up your own shit and your own citizens.

Ain't no Arabs did terrorists atacks it was you devils attacking your own citizens in order to get more money and more power.

Go head' be proud about that but, the civilized people of the planet Earth think that ya'll are scum and we want to get rid of you.

You are outnumbered 11 to 1 if not more....so we could fucking exterminate ya'll whenever we decide that ya'll ain't worth the heartache.

Os3y3ris
06-04-2006, 02:45 AM
I'm terrified.

Aqua Luna
06-04-2006, 03:02 AM
^^^finally...some truth.

i'l take mercy on ya confused ass.

Big Bad Man
06-04-2006, 09:39 AM
I'm glad you decided to clear that up about Ireland and Scotland - my mistake.

I will never set back and let you put a hand on me, just because you wanna be a bitch and can't control your punk ass emotions.

You wanna break me, huh?? What else is new? White devils always wanna break or break down a black person.

You had betta do some real sneaky snake -like devil shit and creep up on me, cuz I won't hesitate to blow your fuckin brains out if I see yo ass coming at me.

And...you wonder why we call you devil. smh

Im controllin ma emotions dickface, believe me. And it aint about wantin to break you coz your black, stop tryin to manipulate shit, your the devil here. Id break you for insultin me wi a word that as a catholic I dont like. Wether you black white, hispanic, asian, or green and yellow poka dots if you referred to me as a devil face to face Id floor you. And stop talkin shite, I know you dont say this shit to people in the real world, if you really feel like that start a revolution or some shit, talkin shite over an internet board does nuttin. Blow my brains out... Im just laughin at that statement, its hysterical. No wonder the kkk still exist wi people like you. I wont ever get a real chance to physically shut you up, so go say that shit outside nice and loud, coz I know some1 is gonna fuck you up for it eventually.

Big Bad Man
06-04-2006, 10:02 AM
This is a classic case of, see you're just proving the point. Refering to the comments of White Devil.

Personally if we were in a conversation face to face and eye to eye with you on this topic I would approach it appropriately. As a man I would look you in the face and state my 'facts.' If I were to talk to you about it it wouldn't be on some "you're a Devil and your kind is going to die" type of tip. I would state what transpired throughout history that would give me a 'certain' proven judgement (not pre-judge nor prejudice) of the whole of the general caucasian ethnic population. If I were to see that we couldn't 'build' on some 'fact' and knowledge I wouldn't waste my time. No doubt we can learn from one another, but if you come off with some aggressive 'emotion' because someone is just telling it like it is then what's the use in talking. I don't think for one minute that you're aiming your aggression at me, but I think that the violence is unnecessary.

Do you. I'm going to do me and that's not being afraid to shed blinding light. When threatened we have an enate fight or flight mechanism. What's threatning?

One more thing; It's proven and widely documented that the Roman Catholic church plays a huge part in the corruption of the world. It ordained slavery many times, war many times, the dehuminization of many people many times because they didn't bow down to their white God that they got from Ethiopia, etc. Why does a 'religious' organization need mercenaries? This isn't aimed at you but a reponse to you saying,

Nah man Im no aimin at you, I know fine well Black what your views on the white man are, dont post much here coz of people like moon, but I read a lot of shit and remember most of what you have said in the past. I hink though is her tone of voice, thats pissed me off. Although I wouldnt let no1 call me a devil either in real, if they did say that, no matter how they came to it, I would react physically. No just coz it insults my religion, but the word itself is a horrible word, everytin that it means and stands for, just aint me. Why should I have to even listen to how some1 came to that conclusion, fair enough if you really believe all the shit about the history, of how the white man came about, and have facts to prove it, but that dont mean by any means any person should be labelled a devil. A black man callin a white man a devil to me, is like a white man calling a black man a nigger. Go through the definitions of each word and you have totally different meanings I understand, but as an insult to that persons life and what they are all about its pretty much the same shit, different day.

Do you man, I have no respect for people who change their views just to avoid confrontation. I know coz of your beliefs we wont always agree on certain shit on here, but I know you mean no harm at all and everytin you say you do always back up with facts Ill give you that man. But to me, science and facts are not always 100% correct and thats how I sometimes dont agree.

I know the Catholic Church is corrupt today, but it doesnt change the fact I believe in Catholicism and the holy trinity. Sometimes war is needed in this world, when evil and devilish people get greedy and try take your country for example you fight back, war can be necessary. Unfortunately most of the wars today are bullshit. Real devils wantin oil and money making up excuses and doing any means necessary to get it, but it aint just george fuckin bush people. Theres obviously a whole shitload of black american soldiers and higher powers taking part in that shit man. But I dont agree with slavery or dehumanisin people coz they have different beliefs, thats fucked up. All religions have their flaws though, its like a martial arts style, you find a system that suits you and as much as you love the roots of it you find cracks and to fill them in you have to open your mind to other places, Im like that. I dont believe everytin the roman catholic church does is positive or correct, but I do believe in its roots. I alos dont believe God is white. Nor was Jesus. I dont believe he came fae "Zion" either though. That be hypocritical of me if I did. And I still hold what I said that if black people keep dissin white christians who are good people and understand exactly what a devil is and hate it, their always gonna be "enslaved". I say enslaved like that coz none of you are enslaved anyhow, only in your own heads. And that itself is my honest opinion on why the black man is held down in this world today. Could be much more powerful minus that mindset. Real reason them dudes started tellin the black man he is God I believe. Meant no harm, only to help the black man rise above the struggle, but shit got outta hand obviously coz like I said, yous aint the only 1s fuckin strugglin. Peace.

Jesus Christ
06-04-2006, 10:32 AM
wow, I'm glad my skins green!

WARPATH
06-04-2006, 10:37 AM
Im controllin ma emotions dickface, believe me. And it aint about wantin to break you coz your black, stop tryin to manipulate shit, your the devil here. Id break you for insultin me wi a word that as a catholic I dont like. Wether you black white, hispanic, asian, or green and yellow poka dots if you referred to me as a devil face to face Id floor you. And stop talkin shite, I know you dont say this shit to people in the real world, if you really feel like that start a revolution or some shit, talkin shite over an internet board does nuttin. Blow my brains out... Im just laughin at that statement, its hysterical. No wonder the kkk still exist wi people like you. I wont ever get a real chance to physically shut you up, so go say that shit outside nice and loud, coz I know some1 is gonna fuck you up for it eventually.

Look at it like this- Your telling us you'd stomp out a female person over words. Walk Like A Warrior, Don't represent your people like that. That's not even catholic man, WWJD?

blackwisdom
06-04-2006, 11:09 AM
Nah man Im no aimin at you, I know fine well Black what your views on the white man are, dont post much here coz of people like moon, but I read a lot of shit and remember most of what you have said in the past. I hink though is her tone of voice, thats pissed me off. Although I wouldnt let no1 call me a devil either in real, if they did say that, no matter how they came to it, I would react physically. No just coz it insults my religion, but the word itself is a horrible word, everytin that it means and stands for, just aint me. Why should I have to even listen to how some1 came to that conclusion, fair enough if you really believe all the shit about the history, of how the white man came about, and have facts to prove it, but that dont mean by any means any person should be labelled a devil. A black man callin a white man a devil to me, is like a white man calling a black man a nigger. Go through the definitions of each word and you have totally different meanings I understand, but as an insult to that persons life and what they are all about its pretty much the same shit, different day.

Do you man, I have no respect for people who change their views just to avoid confrontation. I know coz of your beliefs we wont always agree on certain shit on here, but I know you mean no harm at all and everytin you say you do always back up with facts Ill give you that man. But to me, science and facts are not always 100% correct and thats how I sometimes dont agree.

I know the Catholic Church is corrupt today, but it doesnt change the fact I believe in Catholicism and the holy trinity. Sometimes war is needed in this world, when evil and devilish people get greedy and try take your country for example you fight back, war can be necessary. Unfortunately most of the wars today are bullshit. Real devils wantin oil and money making up excuses and doing any means necessary to get it, but it aint just george fuckin bush people. Theres obviously a whole shitload of black american soldiers and higher powers taking part in that shit man. But I dont agree with slavery or dehumanisin people coz they have different beliefs, thats fucked up. All religions have their flaws though, its like a martial arts style, you find a system that suits you and as much as you love the roots of it you find cracks and to fill them in you have to open your mind to other places, Im like that. I dont believe everytin the roman catholic church does is positive or correct, but I do believe in its roots. I alos dont believe God is white. Nor was Jesus. I dont believe he came fae "Zion" either though. That be hypocritical of me if I did. And I still hold what I said that if black people keep dissin white christians who are good people and understand exactly what a devil is and hate it, their always gonna be "enslaved". I say enslaved like that coz none of you are enslaved anyhow, only in your own heads. And that itself is my honest opinion on why the black man is held down in this world today. Could be much more powerful minus that mindset. Real reason them dudes started tellin the black man he is God I believe. Meant no harm, only to help the black man rise above the struggle, but shit got outta hand obviously coz like I said, yous aint the only 1s fuckin strugglin. Peace.On the outside this is true, very much so. To just walk up to you and call you a devil, I deserve a response. But those words have so much more symbolism to them than just that. Take for instance 'cracka.' The people that cracked the slaves on the backs called themselves that name, so if someone white is oppressing or harming me am I justified to call him by what his ancestors called themselves when they were doing the same thing?

I always do and I don't change or compromise myself I just use more tact.

I was talking to my neighbor about that last night. When I speak to people I open up most of the time with "from my understanding" or "what I do is." I do this because I know that new information is always being received. I feel you on that.

No doubt that's why I go to antiquity to study the roots of it all. With that vantage point I can better understand the who, what, when, where, why, and how we see it now.

I see huge problems with christianity and islam, but in order to approach the people I need to approach them with what they know. To me it's about humanity, so if I attack you then I'm defeating the purpose. I know where you're coming from but there's more to salvation then what's being told to us in religions. But do you, as I know you will.

This mind control was achieved and is now perpetuated primarily through religion. Due to the civil rights movement we lost our ability to mold our children in our own image. The economic and political ramifications of the movement shifted the school system for Blacks from all Black teachers imparting our values on our children to a 85% White female teacher ratio with their values inparted on our Black children. I say this because if the teacher can't relate to the student then how can they teach? If the student can't relate to the teacher then how can they learn?

6,000,000 children enrolled in special education

4,000,000 males

2,000,000 females

20% of American teachers make 80% of the referrals into special education

Most schools have a declining general population but an increasing special education population

4-1 ratio of African American males to African females in special education

40% of special education students become drug addicts

African American students comprise 17% of public school students but constitute only 3% of gifted and talented students, African American males, less than 1%

Prison project new construction of current 4th grade reading levels.

I say all of this to back up my point. Public schools are ran by the same people who run the prison system, who run the police system, etc. Who run these systems? Europeans and Africans with European viewpoints. This is not a shot at anyone just sheading light on an issue. Religion is becoming a huge economical institution. Have you seen a MEGA CHURCH. They have schools, ATM MACHINES, multi-media equipment, lights and cameras, etc. One day I went to one and the preacher was giving a sermon on giving up the little things to get the big things and guess what he used for his props...? He brought out a tricycle to show that if he gives it up he can have this.... then he ran to the back of the church and drove a Harley out in the front of the congrigation. They speak highly on bills and polital issues etc. I'm sorta ranting but I hope you're getting my point.

We as Blacks in america are still being controled by European powers that don't have our best interest in mind. All Christians and Muslims aren't enately bad but the overall power structures aren't run by us and don't reflect our best interest. Gain of natural resources is the goal.

Really they started preaching that from what was written on our pyramids thousands of years ago. They're teaching our original philosophy to us. Respect nature and love your fellow wo/man.

I don't think so.

We're all struggling over the same thing TRUE. If the Europeans that came to the Americas would have adopted the ways of the Natives instead of causing a genecide we wouldn't be going through this. If Greece would have studied and applied all of the lessons from KMT we wouldn't be going through this. If all of humanity would have adopted salvation instead of waging war we wouldn't be going through this. I can see good in most people but I know what will happen if we just sit back and not acknowledge the trends of history.

In all I respect you words (except for the physical escalation on a woman whom I've sworn to protect and correct when need be). I have my views and that's cool. I think that this isn't a good place to talk about serious issues anyway because too many people are chiming in on so many different frequencies that it becomes completely counter productive. I type some words here now and then but I make my moves out there in the real words, otherwise what am I living for?

Hotep

Big Bad Man
06-04-2006, 11:29 AM
Look at it like this- Your telling us you'd stomp out a female person over words. Walk Like A Warrior, Don't represent your people like that. That's not even catholic man, WWJD?

Nah I said Id floor her, I said if she was a man Id stomp her.

Big Bad Man
06-04-2006, 11:50 AM
Good post black wisdom, them educational figures shown me some shit I ner knew about america for real. Pretty fucked up.

African American students comprise 17% of public school students but constitute only 3% of gifted and talented students, African American males, less than 1%

That shit needs to change defo.

I say all of this to back up my point. Public schools are ran by the same people who run the prison system, who run the police system, etc. Who run these systems? Europeans and Africans with European viewpoints. This is not a shot at anyone just sheading light on an issue.

Nah man your right, a good amount of them prolly fuckin British too man. Im on your side there for real.

We're all struggling over the same thing TRUE. If the Europeans that came to the Americas would have adopted the ways of the Natives instead of causing a genecide we wouldn't be going through this. If Greece would have studied and applied all of the lessons from KMT we wouldn't be going through this. If all of humanity would have adopted salvation instead of waging war we wouldn't be going through this. I can see good in most people but I know what will happen if we just sit back and not acknowledge the trends of history.

Im also with you there, and while they were doing that shit dont forget parts of europe were against that shit and fought that out too. But its cool to acknowledge your history, without it you wouldnt be here or be the man you are. You can also stand up and do shit about your history in the future just now know? Id be with you on that 1 too man.

(except for the physical escalation on a woman whom I've sworn to protect and correct when need be)

I dont get this part, if you both tight or more in real then Ill take back what I said about her and even say sorry. If you just mean though coz it be your duty as a black man to look out for her and shit then Ill no.

I type some words here now and then but I make my moves out there in the real words, otherwise what am I living for?

Feel ya. Your a good man, i respect you and wish you aw the best in life anyhow regardless. Ill leave this thread be now coz I see wit you mean about people chimin in, so I wont be 1 of em, leave u be. Peace.

blackwisdom
06-04-2006, 12:48 PM
Im also with you there, and while they were doing that shit dont forget parts of europe were against that shit and fought that out too. But its cool to acknowledge your history, without it you wouldnt be here or be the man you are. You can also stand up and do shit about your history in the future just now know? Id be with you on that 1 too man.True I agree! It's the aggressive systems that are the problem not the people that are indoctrinated by them. They're the victims.

I dont get this part, if you both tight or more in real then Ill take back what I said about her and even say sorry. If you just mean though coz it be your duty as a black man to look out for her and shit then Ill no.We're not tight but I am obligated to defend my people if they are unjustly assaulted by whomever. It's not a 'race' thing because if a Sister is being abused by a Brother he'll be placed in check quicker than anyone else.

Feel ya. Your a good man, i respect you and wish you aw the best in life anyhow regardless. Ill leave this thread be now coz I see wit you mean about people chimin in, so I wont be 1 of em, leave u be. Peace.
If you're adding vital info than that's good. I'm just going to try to chill on doing more than presenting and explaining certain information because this isn't the ideal place to do so. Stay up and stay positive.

Hotep (Pleasing to God)

Sicka than aidZ
06-04-2006, 01:16 PM
yea i didnt think bbm was really saying he was gonna hurt anyone. glad u 2 seein shit together. peace

Aqua Luna
06-04-2006, 03:01 PM

So, I should just go up to a person and start saying devil this, devil that?? That doesn't make sense.....DUH!

WARPATH
06-04-2006, 03:28 PM

You missed my point.

You siad you would stomp the utter fuck out of man's head and break a woman's jaw if they insulted you.

Now can you see why some people may percieve you as a devil?

You say your this deep relgious catholic, but I didn't know hate was part of the catholic religion.

Dae Ja Nae
06-04-2006, 03:52 PM
I normally do a lot of reading in this section, but I try to refrain from posting because of the amount of conflict that is created from formulating an opinion, however, this is one I couldn’t over look. I'm not condemning your opinion ... not at all, however your opinion did spawn this particular thought ...

In addition to being unjustly oppressed and killed by this demon bastard the so-called white man, we have had our lineage, culture, and heritage stolen by these same Eastern European Ashkenazi counterfeits that you claim have "suffered"" so much. I don't see how in the hell they could be suffering at the moment considering they are some of the richest people in the entire world at this time.

Is that to say that because the majority of the Jewish population was able to overcome their adversities that the brand of this heinous act is no longer felt or visible by their society? I would hate to think that anyone would consider what happened to this particular group of people as something that can be washed away by something as simplistic as mere monetary possessions. The fact of the matter is that the Jews were just as wronged as we were, if not more so. But what adds insult to injury is the fact that the entire world sat back and saw what was taking place and did absolutely nothing about it.

Can you imagine being starved damn near to death, then being worked to the dog bone, beaten, stripped of the rags that these bastards would even have the audacity to call clothing and then ultimately be marched into a chamber in droves to be gassed to death?

Or how about having your infant child being snatched out of your arms to be tossed into a crematorium with countless other infants to be burned alive as if the were nothing more than fucking fire wood all over something as inconceivable as their religious origin ... I know I can’t imagine it, no more so than I can imagine being a slave (that was SOLD, yes I said it, SOLD initially by their own people to the Europeans, then stolen) being worked to death, beaten, raped, hung, slaughtered all because of the color of their skin ... neither situation is palatable if you ask me.

Yes, slavery in and of itself is an evil who’s grip is so stifling that it is still harnesses the power to render the offsprings of it descendants mentally crippled, but today it’s that same crippled mentality that is holding us back as a people. If you really think about it, the bulk of our society is still so bound by the master’s whips and chains that all we do is perpetuate the subliminal effects that these "whips and chains" still have over us by demonstrating our inferiority or our need to be defined by possessing them.

We are never going to be able to move beyond the pain and stigma of the act if we do not first, free ourselves from it’s hold. It’s about making a conscious effort to ultimately break free of the many cycles that so many of us have grown to accept "as who we are." We have to not only believe that we are more than that, but show that we are more than that by displaying that belief in our everyday actions.

Personally, I prefer taking the position of self-empowerment over the position of naming and blaming any day. True, you can’t honestly know or appreciate where you’re going until you’ve first fully understood exactly where you’ve been, but the upside is that most of us already know, or at least have some sort of idea of where we’ve been. The question I submit to our people now is, what are we going to do about it?

Peace

Big Bad Man
06-04-2006, 04:51 PM
You missed my point.

You siad you would stomp the utter fuck out of man's head and break a woman's jaw if they insulted you.

Now can you see why some people may percieve you as a devil?

You say your this deep relgious catholic, but I didn't know hate was part of the catholic religion.

Not if they insulted me, if they insulted me by callin me a fuckin devil you space monkey. If your gonna but in to peoples arguements / debates / opinion exchanges or witever at least read them properly. Hate is a part of life, all religions are a part of life. I never said I was a deep good catholic, Ive already broke most of the 10 commandments in some way or another, but its always been retaliation of some sort coz I dont abide to turnin the other cheek. I just try my best man. But anyhow, thats a bitch move you just pulled coz you knew I was done in this thread but said that to try get last word on me. If you have a problem with what I said take it to the pm system, coz its no helpin black wisdoms thread, dont have to respect me, I dont respect you, always thought you were a prick to be honest. But respect black wisdoms thread and get at me to continue this. If your gonna be a female and post after this theres no point, coz Im unsubscribin to this thread now to leave it be. If you have problems like I said, get at me.

WARPATH
06-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Not if they insulted me, if they insulted me by callin me a fuckin devil you space monkey. If your gonna but in to peoples arguements / debates / opinion exchanges or witever at least read them properly. Hate is a part of life, all religions are a part of life. I never said I was a deep good catholic, Ive already broke most of the 10 commandments in some way or another, but its always been retaliation of some sort coz I dont abide to turnin the other cheek. I just try my best man. But anyhow, thats a bitch move you just pulled coz you knew I was done in this thread but said that to try get last word on me. If you have a problem with what I said take it to the pm system, coz its no helpin black wisdoms thread, dont have to respect me, I dont respect you, always thought you were a prick to be honest. But respect black wisdoms thread and get at me to continue this. If your gonna be a female and post after this theres no point, coz Im unsubscribin to this thread now to leave it be. If you have problems like I said, get at me.

I'm sorry I was just trying to help you think about some stuff, you exposed your devil metality on your own. I was being cordial, your the one acting like a prick. Peace.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
06-04-2006, 07:12 PM
i see a lot of ignorance in this thread clouded jugdement slavery exisited before christ ...before david....before enoch ....slaves where the poor with in that own race .......it had nothing to do with black white or brown ....it always had to do with the power of money .....you can flash pictures of slaves from the holocoust or pictures of slaves from the 1800's but it doesnt justify humanitys past for power .....it just goes to show if you have the money you have the power.....

in the orient they used oriental slaves in africa they used poor black slaves in ireland the used british slaves and vice versa
in mexico the spanards used indian slaves .....

and guess what there are still slaves
it has been a part of life its horrible how we dissmiss to justify
this generation uses the fact we are behind because of slavery
because of the whiteman ....no we are behind because of our own ignorance to open our eyes
thats why we need to listen to the music kids so many subliminal meanings of knowledge
lets stop think employ our minds wit knowledge and step to the world as a weopeon because right now we our slaves of our own past lives its time to move foward

Iron Fist
06-05-2006, 06:52 PM
Look, the feeling is mutual. Fuck name calling...words can't describe the filth you represent.

Japan was more than likely provoked by Amerikkka:
http://www.rationalrevolution.net/war/fdr_provoked_the_japanese_attack.htm

Realize that national security is not always about military threats.

Amerikkka invokes "national security" to protect her interests and way of life.

Slavery protected the whites way of life and it made them a lot of money, moron.
Yes you're right for once. Pearl Harbor was provoked by the USA government. The reason was because America (powerful people) wanted to go to war bu they needed a reason. Pearl Harbor happened. Americans could have stopped this cause at the time they had decoded the Japanese codes. It has to be noted that American citizens did not want to go to war, but the government wanted because they received VERY MUCH money from British asking them for help. As you may too blinded by your white anger, the only reason behind Pearl Harbor was MONEY!! MONEY!! MONEY!!! There was no such thing as a racial reason behind this. May the Japanese have been whites, blacks, or reds, it would still have happened. Open your eyes !!

Finally I think you're coming to reason. " and it made them a lot of money" Good ! You're recovering from this stupid ideology. Whites didn't give a fuck whether their slaves were blacks, it was all ABOUT MONEY.

UNCLE RUCKUS
06-05-2006, 07:23 PM
Peace
Don´t it get twisted Plastic Fingers; every war Amerika gets into is racially motivated. Corporations back wars so they got financial interest sure, but why the fuck you think the US and the USSR were at "war" for almost 40 years and were only "fighting each other" by supplying Afghans with arms. Why the fuck aint they bomb Moscow. Start reading about the Nixon administration or Theodore Roosevelt; or Nelson Rockefeller. Your ignorant do some knowledge first! Stop being naive!

Sicka than aidZ
06-06-2006, 02:57 AM
Peace
Don´t it get twisted Plastic Fingers; every war Amerika gets into is racially motivated. Corporations back wars so they got financial interest sure, but why the fuck you think the US and the USSR were at "war" for almost 40 years and were only "fighting each other" by supplying Afghans with arms. Why the fuck aint they bomb Moscow. Start reading about the Nixon administration or Theodore Roosevelt; or Nelson Rockefeller. Your ignorant do some knowledge first! Stop being naive!

shit, evrey war that goes down is over cultural differences and race. poor and rich. overall tho your never gonna beable to explain why we fight, to many different reasons. now im not smart an all that like all yall but wars are fought amongst the strong and the weak. in america's wars, african americans were the weak. how else would u be forced into slavery. yall did alright tho, i mean your still here. go find me an indian in walmart or macdonalds u prolly wont. thats cuz were soldiers who died rather than slaved. im not saying u didnt fight back but its your fault u had to do the whole slavery thing. u had a weakness and the white people used it to control you. ive never lost a fight to a black man,lol, ima end it there. peace

Aqua Luna
06-06-2006, 05:04 AM
It's funny how you say Blacks are soo weak..... because the White man had to bring hella guns wit him to catch them slaves, right?

Truth is, a lot of the native Indians had complexions like the Black People you see everywhere today.

And a lot of them intermarried with the African slaves, so yes Indians did get murdered...but, they also got Blacker.

Aqua Luna
06-06-2006, 05:15 AM
Yes you're right for once. Pearl Harbor was provoked by the USA government. The reason was because America (powerful people) wanted to go to war bu they needed a reason. Pearl Harbor happened. Americans could have stopped this cause at the time they had decoded the Japanese codes. It has to be noted that American citizens did not want to go to war, but the government wanted because they received VERY MUCH money from British asking them for help. As you may too blinded by your white anger, the only reason behind Pearl Harbor was MONEY!! MONEY!! MONEY!!! There was no such thing as a racial reason behind this. May the Japanese have been whites, blacks, or reds, it would still have happened. Open your eyes !!

Finally I think you're coming to reason. " and it made them a lot of money" Good ! You're recovering from this stupid ideology. Whites didn't give a fuck whether their slaves were blacks, it was all ABOUT MONEY.

I already know whites are greedy and that they will murder and enslave anyone to get more money.

And, you might feel comfortable with all that, but the world has suffered enough by the hands of white greedy ass devils.

MoT
06-06-2006, 07:38 AM
Whites kill. no matter who and for what reason but its not like the whole whatever amount of white people in the world are responsible ... more like a handful of the richest and most powerful fuckers who use everyones brothers for their cause.. just look at the military in the US.. fuck that the guys would never want to do the shit they doin in Iraq.. and soon in Iran.. and they are tangled up in it no matter what race or religion . . .

peace

MoT
06-06-2006, 07:41 AM
I already know whites are greedy and that they will murder and enslave anyone to get more money.

And, you might feel comfortable with all that, but the world has suffered enough by the hands of white greedy ass devils.

and how do they-white greedy ass devils- differ from other white people ?
same as how do black-greedy ass devils- differ from other black people ?

THEY ARE NOT SLAVES OF THE DEVIL.

blackwisdom
06-06-2006, 07:07 PM
Is that to say that because the majority of the Jewish population was able to overcome their adversities that the brand of this heinous act is no longer felt or visible by their society? Da' I think that he was primarily talking about how they eradicated the original Jews and are now posing as doppelgangers. I say peace to everything that you've said I'll Ride with you 'til the end.

Here are a couple of books that can better explain what I'm talking about. I haven't busted them open yet but I've politicked with plenty of Brothers and Sisters who can break this down to the emph degree.

Take care Sis'.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0394402847.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0394402847/ref=sib_dp_pt/102-7992218-1554559#reader-link)http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0963687700.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/0963687700/ref=dp_image_0/102-7992218-1554559?%5Fencoding=UTF8&n=283155&s=books)

Hotep

... Oh yeah, and plus people are starting to come out with reports that the death tolls were wrong. I haven't studied this myself but I've heard a lot of fuss over it. All we have to do is check with IBM because they furnished the computers that calculated the figures at the concentration camps. A lot of our corporations had their hands in the Nazi wallets. Hitler had a pic of Ford on his personal desk. Just throwing dome info out there.

Peace

Aqueous Moon
06-06-2006, 07:53 PM
and how do they-white greedy ass devils- differ from other white people ?
same as how do black-greedy ass devils- differ from other black people ?

THEY ARE NOT SLAVES OF THE DEVIL.

Peace....
I know exactly what you mean!

But, I would add that......when Black people act like greedy ass devils they are under the illusion that their greed makes them richer. The truth is, Black greed really just makes the White ruling class more wealthy and it also gives Whites more means with which to oppress.

When White people act like greedy ass devils, they more firmly secure White World Supremecy and Dominance.

So, weather they are aware of the ramifications or not.....it is a reality that White greed helps White people and, Black greed helps......White people.

Peace

whitey
06-06-2006, 09:20 PM
Peace

Geee I don't know maybe it was for the first time the US was fighting another nuclear power, and any instance of the cold war turning hot could have led to the end of the world. Be serious with your claims.

BlaK FuRYaN
06-07-2006, 07:46 AM
reality check

MoT
06-07-2006, 12:50 PM
Peace....
I know exactly what you mean!

But, I would add that......when Black people act like greedy ass devils they are under the illusion that their greed makes them richer. The truth is, Black greed really just makes the White ruling class more wealthy and it also gives Whites more means with which to oppress.

When White people act like greedy ass devils, they more firmly secure White World Supremecy and Dominance.

So, weather they are aware of the ramifications or not.....it is a reality that White greed helps White people and, Black greed helps......White people.

Peace

i agree... the white ruling class (they pretty much control every aspect of everyones life) should be by all means necessary killed,imprissoned,exterminated ... whatever BUT if all that wealth and power is put in the hands of another small bunch of people .. nothing will change .. so the power is in knowledge and in the ratio of 1 000 000:1 people oppresed:oppressor

and still we all losin.. badly..

whitey
06-07-2006, 12:56 PM
Thats what im saying its not the people. Its the system. Anybody in a Capitalist system will act the same way as the "white devils" today. It is the only way to mantain wealth and power, and thats what the system is based on. Accumilation of wealth, if they let it go they loose the power and means of control. Nobody can say that as soon as blacks get in control it would change. Because thats bullshit, they would either not be in power long because somebody would take the power, or the color of the devil would just change. A change in the system is what is necessary.

Aqueous Moon
06-07-2006, 03:37 PM
http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/4952/work9ux.png

Is this the "white ruling class" posing for pictures??

Let's keep it real and tell it like it is.

whitey
06-07-2006, 03:44 PM
Its fucking discusting I don't think that there is any doubt about it. You speak like every white person had a slave. The majority was in the south, which is because they needed them for free labor, aka to get money, aka capitalism.

Aqueous Moon
06-07-2006, 03:45 PM
Thats what im saying its not the people. Its the system. Anybody in a Capitalist system will act the same way as the "white devils" today. It is the only way to mantain wealth and power, and thats what the system is based on. Accumilation of wealth, if they let it go they loose the power and means of control. Nobody can say that as soon as blacks get in control it would change. Because thats bullshit, they would either not be in power long because somebody would take the power, or the color of the devil would just change. A change in the system is what is necessary.

I have found that this is a huge fear of a lot of whites -

They think that if Blacks had power and were truly in control, that we would treat them the same way they treated us.

That fear is unnecessary and it stifles peace. You are right a change in the system is what we need.

We also need a change of the people who are in control.

Aqueous Moon
06-07-2006, 07:21 PM
Its fucking discusting I don't think that there is any doubt about it. You speak like every white person had a slave. The majority was in the south, which is because they needed them for free labor, aka to get money, aka capitalism.

Just to clarify...the pic I posted is not of the "White ruling class" slavemasters.

It is of regular old white folks.

South, North....it doesn't matter.

It's white people, the same ones who are oppressing and starving and bombing lil children and women today - in the name of "national security" and democracy.

whitey
06-07-2006, 10:30 PM
Yea every white person in the United States was in that picture...

Do you have any pictures of the slaves being looked at in South America? Considering millions more slaves went to South America and the Caribbean. Where only white people lived and still do...right?

Aqueous Moon
06-07-2006, 10:39 PM
Don't matter if every white person was in that picture...

It sure wasn't the "white ruling class" hanging blacks and posing all proud and shit.

It was regular old everyday white people.

UNCLE RUCKUS
06-08-2006, 12:23 PM
"Geee I don't know maybe it was for the first time the US was fighting another nuclear power, and any instance of the cold war turning hot could have led to the end of the world. Be serious with your claims."-"whitey"

Peace
No. You be serious amerika never attacks European countries, they attack poor defenceless black/brown nations; and intervene in other nations wars for monetary interests; amerika´s the biggest cesspool on earth. fuck amerika like Cilvaringz said

MathMatician
06-08-2006, 12:32 PM
The Same Train Of Thought Goes On To This Day. God Bless All Their Souls. Shit Man Seeing These Pics Send Chill Down My Spine. My Ancestors Go Back To Africans, Indians And Spaniards. It's Amazing How Far We've Come

whitey
06-08-2006, 02:43 PM
"Geee I don't know maybe it was for the first time the US was fighting another nuclear power, and any instance of the cold war turning hot could have led to the end of the world. Be serious with your claims."-"whitey"

Peace
No. You be serious amerika never attacks European countries, they attack poor defenceless black/brown nations; and intervene in other nations wars for monetary interests; amerika´s the biggest cesspool on earth. fuck amerika like Cilvaringz said

I don't think you fully appriciate the importance of the cold war never turning hot, because you would not be here if it did.

Ya America only "fights poor defenceless black/brown nations".

Revolutionary War-agaisnt Britian.

Spanish American War-against Spain.

World War I-against Germany, Austia-Hungry.

World War II-against Germany, Italy.

American Civil War-Northern States vs. Southern States.

Sicka than aidZ
06-08-2006, 03:18 PM
we stomped the nazi's, they were white, we killed that cracker david koresh and burned up his commune. we go to war with these brown peeps cuz they have oil, we do it cuz they have opium, cocaine too probably. its not cuz they're brown, its cuz they're rich. Those fuckin arab oil tycoons own 8% of america's buisnesses an shit. They're mega rich and they aint no freemason's or klu klux klan. I know those groups still exist but money's what makes the world go round. I think the reason we were able to enslave blacks is cuz we had guns when yall didnt. Now everyone's got guns, and take a look at saudi arabia, they're making slaves outta their own people all the time. I unno, blame white people all u want it isnt gonna change a thing. Someday white's are gonna get fucked over like all the other colors, we're all equal, and we all get to travel from heaven to hell back an forth for eternity. spirit lasts forever. Aight gettin off topic.

Peace

HANZO
06-08-2006, 03:38 PM
no country in the world only fights specific people, they will all gladly kill there own for money. the arabs do it, its well known that the saudi's are the most hated arab nation. arabs hate the saudi royal family. because they greedy bastards who dont give a shit about anything. not their religion or people, the bastards plan to build new hotels in mecca and destroy a holy site to make space. America just attack everywere because they get involved with everything.

UNCLE RUCKUS
06-08-2006, 03:50 PM
I don't think you fully appriciate the importance of the cold war never turning hot, because you would not be here if it did.

Ya America only "fights poor defenceless black/brown nations".

Revolutionary War-agaisnt Britian.

Spanish American War-against Spain.

World War I-against Germany, Austia-Hungry.

World War II-against Germany, Italy.

American Civil War-Northern States vs. Southern States.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/extra/images/jan-june01/nixon_missile.jpg
http://i.timeinc.net/time/magazine/archive/covers/1967/1101670630_400.jpg
Nah you didnt know the US and USSR were buddies... like the war on terror. they throw slogans at us like cold war and had your grandma hiding under her desk at school to keep you in fear and control the minds of millions of citizens

Aqueous Moon
06-08-2006, 06:49 PM
^exactly

Aqueous Moon
06-08-2006, 08:59 PM
http://www.jtf.org/america/www.black.crime.heroin.addict.small.jpg http://www.jtf.org/america/www.black.crime.heroin.addict.crop.jpg
Drugs

http://www.jtf.org/america/www.07012004.black.crime.immigration.los.angeles.g angs.fight2.jpg http://www.jtf.org/america/www.07012004.black.crime.immigration.los.angeles.g angs.fight1.jpg
Violence
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/4470/ladylivesinportapotty7ok.gif
Homelessness

These pictures are really sad too.
Blacks must stop hurting themselves.
Keep the struggle alive, don't let it take you down.

Kriszy Substance
06-08-2006, 09:10 PM
we stomped the nazi's, they were white, we killed that cracker david koresh and burned up his commune. we go to war with these brown peeps cuz they have oil, we do it cuz they have opium, cocaine too probably. its not cuz they're brown, its cuz they're rich. Those fuckin arab oil tycoons own 8% of america's buisnesses an shit. They're mega rich and they aint no freemason's or klu klux klan. I know those groups still exist but money's what makes the world go round. I think the reason we were able to enslave blacks is cuz we had guns when yall didnt. Now everyone's got guns, and take a look at saudi arabia, they're making slaves outta their own people all the time. I unno, blame white people all u want it isnt gonna change a thing. Someday white's are gonna get fucked over like all the other colors, we're all equal, and we all get to travel from heaven to hell back an forth for eternity. spirit lasts forever. Aight gettin off topic.

Peace

I agree...it is all about money/greed/power. I did not expect to see you in here Sicka. Those pictures are very sad and it is hard for me to believe that people did and still do stuff like this to each other. Love is the only rational act, our only common ground. I wish I could go back and time and hold, hug and save every one of those people. But I cant. I keep my head up, keep biting through and give all the love I can. I think everyone that is in here wants to do good and that is good enough for me. Love to all.

Dough Snatcher
06-08-2006, 09:33 PM
The looks on there faces alone makes me kinda choke up. I give you madd props on this post and i thank you for the info...

Aqua Luna
06-08-2006, 09:46 PM
^co -sign!

And, Blackwisdom....I didn't intend to argue in your thread but, those pics of the slaves just tore my heart apart.

Bloo
06-09-2006, 05:35 AM
For real BW, that shit was on point. I think all of us as black people have lost feeling for the struggle. I'm not saying it's black against white anymore cause in my eye it's not. It doesn't matter if the next man hates you or not they're gonna deal with you if you throw enough money in their faces.

Racism now is just a coverup to rich against poor. I've seen rich white people with money disgrace their own cause of they way they look or beacuse they're not on the same financial level. I've also seen blacks do the same to other blacks. It's not a race thing, it's a money thing ya'll it always has been. Everybody's suffering in this world so that the next man can get rich.

whitey
06-09-2006, 09:34 AM
^ Agreed.

Skellington
06-09-2006, 11:56 AM
Damn, I saw a movie about this. Called "Goodbye Uncle Tom" from Mondo Cane. This movie is outrageous, brutal but very realistic to the actual events.
This movie ain't for the fainthearted I can tell you.
I don't wanna cause any hate, but here's some screenshots from the movie.

http://deanguelo.blogs.com/photos/blog_images/uncletom.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6944/readfile3iq.jpg

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/1748/readfile23kg.jpg

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/5768/readfile36mm.jpg

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/3858/readfile41rd.jpg

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/6190/readfile58fh.jpg

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/6287/readfile62hz.jpg

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/2976/readfile70up.jpg

whitey
06-09-2006, 12:03 PM
Down right sickening. I do not know how people could act like that, showing how much we truley are still animals.

Sicka than aidZ
06-09-2006, 12:37 PM
thats horrible:no:

WARPATH
06-09-2006, 01:48 PM
All this talk about killing each other.............

What about when Dresden got bombed, you don't here peeps talking shit aoubt that.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/2WWdresden2.JPG

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/2WWdresden.htm

Grongle
06-09-2006, 02:37 PM
http://deanguelo.blogs.com/photos/blog_images/uncletom.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6944/readfile3iq.jpg

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/5768/readfile36mm.jpg

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/3858/readfile41rd.jpg

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/6190/readfile58fh.jpg

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/6287/readfile62hz.jpg

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/2976/readfile70up.jpg

do u mind im tryin 2 eat my dinner

Skellington
06-10-2006, 05:33 AM
do u mind im tryin 2 eat my dinner

Do mind replieng like a normal person

Summer
06-11-2006, 06:39 AM
http://www.tenebrl.com/downloads/

Ultimate O. warrior
08-07-2006, 02:21 AM
hmmm }:| i knew their animal like behaviors had to be due to the long practices

The Wizzard
08-07-2006, 12:48 PM
love

Aqueous Moon
08-07-2006, 03:08 PM
Wow...this thread should go in the classics. It was some serious building, and destroying going on up in here.

Yo, BlackWisdom...Peace

The Wizzard
08-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Wow...this thread should go in the classics. It was some serious building, and destroying going on up in here.

Yo, BlackWisdom...Peace

I hate to be one that just copies a brother but I agree

JASPER
08-07-2006, 03:18 PM

hahahahahahaha!

Aqueous Moon
08-07-2006, 03:41 PM
I hate to be one that just copies a brother but I agree

lol...it's all good, but imma sista. Yes, there's a pic on my homepage to prove it. It's small but, I didn't want to put myself on blast...people are crazy nowadays...

Anyway...man, I love it when people bump old ass threads.....this was a good one to bump.

The Wizzard
08-07-2006, 03:45 PM
damn, my apologies, I gotta stop assumin shit. peace

Aqueous Moon
08-07-2006, 03:51 PM
np

Synergy777
08-09-2006, 07:34 AM
remember it was satanic/biblical the africans are the true hebrews of the bible, thats why the the europreans and jews had to destroy them, they would be servants for 400 years. although most today would say it was good, we gave them jobs, a better standard of living, better than their mud huts etc. reminds of what barbara bush said after katrina. they are better off, the arrogance is alarmingly deluded.

$inista
08-09-2006, 11:11 AM
Yo, BlackWisdom...Peace
co sign.........intence got to page 6........ brain overload
dont wanna say nothing else but a definate classic

iniquity
08-12-2006, 02:56 AM
.. smh ..

.. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/SlingDickwell/fucked%20up%20shit/slave1.jpg ..

.. :looking: ..

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 04:34 PM
^^^ My God!...and they wonder why I'm angry...smh.

JASPER
08-12-2006, 05:12 PM
There's no one left to be angry at.

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 05:27 PM
Why not? If I wanted to be angry at someone, I could be angry at you since you like to defend this bullshit with pussy assed statements like that.

Maybe I should reserve my anger for the millions of dumb Blacks who are still in love with Amerikkka. There's plenty of folks to be angry at.

Everybody will feel the fire till this changes....fuck anger, that's not even the worse that can happen.

Gawd
08-12-2006, 06:11 PM
YOur in love with Americas technology and Schools......college chick

Move to Africa and get your education there. Move to africa and use the internets there. etc etc etc

dont like the way we do shit here? go on then......if this Nation is so shitty for you then find another nation....you are allowed to migrate.

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 06:17 PM
you get the fuck out. you ain't even earn your place here. get the fuck out, or get bombed. I don't really give a fuck.

JASPER
08-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Word up EdWhy not? If I wanted to be angry at someone, I could be angry at you since you like to defend this bullshit with pussy assed statements like that.

Maybe I should reserve my anger for the millions of dumb Blacks who are still in love with Amerikkka. There's plenty of folks to be angry at.

Everybody will fell the fire till this changes....fuck anger, that's not even the worse that can happen.I was obviously referring to the slavetraders. And I'm not defending anyone here or try to talk slavery right. Don't know where you get that thought from.

Either way, with that sort of attitude, you're not going to live a very successful life in America.

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 06:22 PM
Word up EdI was obviously referring to the slavetraders.

Either way, with that sort of attitude, you're not going to live a very successful life in America.

You think I really care who you were referring to? Fuck your definitions. You don't even know who's trading your ass today.

Youz a slave. A slave for the dying Amerikkkan dollar. Have a nice life.

JASPER
08-12-2006, 06:25 PM
You think I really care who you were referring to? Fuck your definitions. You don't even know who's trading your ass today.

Youz a slave. A slave for the dying Amerikkkan dollar. Have a nice life.I'm not American you deranged woman. Hahaha.

Don't do anything stupid now.

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 06:28 PM
I'm not American you deranged woman. Hahaha.

Don't do anything stupid now.

Naw...but you are a slave for Amerikkka. Do the knowledge, you silly little man.

JASPER
08-12-2006, 06:29 PM
How does that work? I'm not a slave for anyone.

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 06:32 PM
How does that work? I'm not a slave for anyone.

See? that's how it works. It keeps you blind, deaf and dumb to the reality of today's world.

My god, I pity you.

JASPER
08-12-2006, 06:48 PM
The way I see it, is we're all trapped on this ridiculous meatball called earth and as long as I'm here, I'm making the best of it. I have a great job that I enjoy, self employed, I have a terrific girlfriend with an adorable daughter. I'm rich and healthy and simply loving my life.

I have to take back what I said about not being a slave, we're indeed all slaves, but hey, you gotta serve somebody. It's not so bad and the reality is that you have to so something in order to get somewhere. You can't sit on your fat ass all day cursing at the system. It's pointless, you're not changing anything this way.

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 06:53 PM
The way I see it, is we're all trapped on this ridiculous meatball called earth and as long as I'm here, I'm making the best of it. I have a great job that I enjoy, self employed, I have a terrific girlfriend with an adorable daughter. I'm rich and healthy and simply loving my life.

I have to take back what I said about not being a slave, we're indeed all slaves, but hey, you gotta serve somebody. The reality is that you have to so something in order to get somewhere. You can't sit on your fat ass all day cursing at the system. It's pointless, you're not changing anything this way.

Well, we agree on one thing. My ass is fat. In fact, my ass is fat and perfectly shaped.

But, you...you have a fat head. You can't understand the tradgedy in front of your own eyes because you are soo proud of your riches. But, I already know that. My people are the poor people. A rich man will never enter heaven because he is soo satisfied with the heaven that the world has given him.

JASPER
08-12-2006, 07:06 PM
Well, we agree on one thing. My ass is fat. In fact, my ass is fat and perfectly shaped.

But, you...you have a fat head. You can't understand the tradgedy in front of your own eyes because you are soo proud of your riches. But, I already know that. My people are the poor people. A rich man will never enter heaven because he is soo satisfied with the heaven that the world has given him.
I'm not a religious man and I don't believe in heaven or hell for that matter. But yeah, I'm proud of my riches because I'm self made. I've grown up being poor as fuck, but I worked and achieved where I'm at all by myself.

I don't give a flying shit about tragedy of folks living on the other side of the world. If that makes me a devil, fine, like I said I'm not a religious person.

Sicka than aidZ
08-12-2006, 07:14 PM

Oh thats such bullshit, next you'll be saying amerikkka is out to get you and thats why lebanon's fighting isreal or some shit. they're gonna assasinate aqua cuz she spends so much time on her fat ass bitching at every other retard online

Gawd
08-12-2006, 07:15 PM
See? that's how it works. It keeps you blind, deaf and dumb to the reality of today's world.

My god, I pity you.

Your a slave to the internet....you pay for it. you get hit with hundreds of avertisements daily....and sites need those 'hits' to stay alive...you are one of those hits.

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 07:18 PM
I'm not a religious man and I don't believe in heaven or hell for that matter. But yeah, I'm proud of my riches because I'm self made. I've grown up being poor as fuck, but I worked and achieved where I'm at all by myself.

I don't give a flying shit about tragedy of folks living on the other side of the world. If that makes me a devil, fine, like I said I'm not a religious person.

This has nothing to do with religion. My people have been living in the hell of white rule for hundreds of years.

The religions of white men has been the mental hell of my people for hundreds of years.

You are a devil cause you are too fucking wicked to give a fuck. And you are too weak to bring about righteousness. You a devil, but you are really just the devil's slave. You're just a pathetic peon of a devil.

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 07:20 PM
Your a slave to the internet....you pay for it. you get hit with hundreds of avertisements daily....and sites need those 'hits' to stay alive...you are one of those hits.

Oh thats such bullshit, next you'll be saying amerikkka is out to get you and thats why lebanon's fighting isreal or some shit. they're gonna assasinate aqua cuz she spends so much time on her fat ass bitching at every other retard online

You two fuckers must wait your turn. I'm assinating Jasper right now...be with you in a minute, k? Damn fools.

Gawd
08-12-2006, 07:22 PM
Please...Jasper is a great mind....not wish washed like you.....You live in my America bitch....We are all around you.

ps...im still waiting for you to destroy us......aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Sicka than aidZ
08-12-2006, 07:23 PM
You two fuckers must wait your turn. I'm assinating Jasper right now...be with you in a minute, k? Damn fools.

Lol, she's not fuckin moving for shit. Dont worry, ima not even gonna read anymore aqua.

Gawd
08-12-2006, 07:24 PM
This has nothing to do with religion. My people have been living in the hell of white rule for hundreds of years. And you can buy a plane ticket with your welfare check so get on a plane to Afrikkka.

The religions of white men has been the mental hell of my people for hundreds of years. Your ppl are weak minded then

You are a devil cause you are too fucking wicked to give a fuck. And you are too weak to bring about righteousness. You a devil, but you are really just the devil's slave. You're just a pathetic peon of a devil.

Im a devil........I like being a devil. I cannot wait to drink the blood of your ppls children.

Sicka than aidZ
08-12-2006, 07:29 PM
aqua u said sista's unite or some shit. Your black girlfriends. Then u said not all black women are black, some are white. Some shit like being white is bad. It go's both ways tho, white woman can be black an u know it. In fact in your bigass struggle to resolve the debt owed to you an your ancestors your gonna meet women of all colors who care bought u and your babies and your cause an they're gonna help u get done what needs to get done. Remember all them hippies during the vietnam war? Not all whites gonna ignore you so lighten up will ya. Not on me, i dont give a shit. But yeah, ill leave u alone, bye

JASPER
08-12-2006, 07:35 PM
This has nothing to do with religion. My people have been living in the hell of white rule for hundreds of years.

The religions of white men has been the mental hell of my people for hundreds of years.

You are a devil cause you are too fucking wicked to give a fuck. And you are too weak to bring about righteousness. You a devil, but you are really just the devil's slave. You're just a pathetic peon of a devil.I don't care for 'your people'. Get a job, buy a boat and sail all the way to Africa... see if things there are different. All this white devil talk is just a terrible excuse to be a lazy twat. Hahaha.

Peace.

Gawd
08-12-2006, 07:37 PM
I don't care for 'your people'. Get a job, buy a boat and sail all the way to Africa... see if things there are different. All this white devil talk is just a terrible excuse to be a lazy twat. Hahaha.

Peace.

/thread....kill blackey

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 07:41 PM
Please...Jasper is a great mind....not wish washed like you.....You live in my America bitch....We are all around you.

ps...im still waiting for you to destroy us......aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Yeah..that's funny ass fuck! ahhhaaaa Jasper is a great mind?!! Aaahaha

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 07:42 PM
Im a devil........I like being a devil. I cannot wait to drink the blood of your ppls children.

Devils are stupid. You are drinking your own kids blood, fool. That's what being a devil is about, idiot.

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 07:45 PM
I don't care for 'your people'. Get a job, buy a boat and sail all the way to Africa... see if things there are different. All this white devil talk is just a terrible excuse to be a lazy twat. Hahaha.

Peace.

You big ass hole. You fucking whore. Fuck your advice. You go to Africa, let Mugabe's people take care of you.

blackwisdom
08-12-2006, 10:03 PM
Some things never change...

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 10:26 PM
aqua u said sista's unite or some shit. Your black girlfriends. Then u said not all black women are black, some are white. Some shit like being white is bad. It go's both ways tho, white woman can be black an u know it. In fact in your bigass struggle to resolve the debt owed to you an your ancestors your gonna meet women of all colors who care bought u and your babies and your cause an they're gonna help u get done what needs to get done. Remember all them hippies during the vietnam war? Not all whites gonna ignore you so lighten up will ya. Not on me, i dont give a shit. But yeah, ill leave u alone, bye

Naw...I said some Black women act like white girls. They like to look like white girls and wear blonde hair, stringy weaves, and blue/green/hazel eye contacts.

But whoever is down with the struggle, then they down and I got love for em'. If a white girl wanna be down then she better not come wit that let's all be friends bullshit, cause I ain't buying it....but, that's just me. Fuck loving your enemy, the enemy is tryna kill ya ass. It's simple.

Sicka than aidZ
08-12-2006, 11:10 PM
Naw...I said some Black women act like white girls. They like to look like white girls and wear blonde hair, stringy weaves, and blue/green/hazel eye contacts.

But whoever is down with the struggle, then they down and I got love for em'. If a white girl wanna be down then she better not come wit that let's all be friends bullshit, cause I ain't buying it....but, that's just me. Fuck loving your enemy, the enemy is tryna kill ya ass. It's simple.

Yo bitch, u kinda nuts an u from Lebanon. talking all this shit about how u wanna get rid of the whiteman or whatever can get u thrown in jail, hell you'd get shot over the shit where u live. yeah, just lettin u know your big mouth is gonna get u in trouble,. peace:loser: :loser:

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 11:14 PM
Yo bitch, u kinda nuts an u from Lebanon. talking all this shit about how u wanna get rid of the whiteman or whatever can get u thrown in jail, hell you'd get shot over the shit where u live. yeah, just lettin u know. peace

look, ya cum suckin piece of ass.....don't cha ever call me bitch again ya clam eating seafood mouth...don't ever call me bitch again ya ballsack sucking ape....don't ever call me bitch again ya asshole licking - shit swalllowing swine.

oh and fuck you, bitch.

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 11:17 PM
oh, I forgot...youz a piece of ankle grabbing, dick sucking shit.

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 11:18 PM
and...fuck you, cuz we don't love them ho's, bitch

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 11:24 PM
I bet you have a hard on now, huh? You Nasty assed hog throat.

Sicka than aidZ
08-13-2006, 02:48 AM
holy fuuuuuk,u dont have to bite my head off , sorry for tryin to help.

Its true tho, your gonna get a bullet in the head u hezbollah luvin scab pickin tuna queen. Stupid bitch:fucku:

the silencer
08-13-2006, 02:51 AM
this thread is vicious yo..

Aqueous Moon
08-13-2006, 03:11 AM
I bet you have a hard on now, huh? You Nasty assed hog throat.

co - sign to sicka's bitch ass and his funky assed tonsils.

Shit, you know them little things hanging in the back of your throat?
well, yours stank and they got shit streaks, bitch. Don't ever call me bitch again, bitch.

Sicka than aidZ
08-13-2006, 12:06 PM
co - sign to sicka's bitch ass and his funky assed tonsils.

Shit, you know them little things hanging in the back of your throat?
well, yours stank and they got shit streaks, bitch. Fuck outta here ya fake assed totem pole dancing dumby.

Don't ever call me bitch again, bitch.
. Listen up ho bag. im just saying your dumbass is crossing the line with the revolution shit, thats all.

june181972
08-13-2006, 06:52 PM
My ass is fat. In fact, my ass is fat and perfectly shaped

DAMN LADY!
I knew that was what the apple was about

I've been working out, doing stomach and back
I'll be through with the baby oil and a little something for the fridge

Gawd
08-13-2006, 06:56 PM
I look foward to the final war.

JASPER
08-13-2006, 06:57 PM
I look forward.

supremecharma
08-14-2006, 04:41 AM
where are the slave masters in these photos? for all we know they could be black?

supremecharma
08-14-2006, 04:42 AM
you get the fuck out. you ain't even earn your place here. get the fuck out, or get bombed. I don't really give a fuck.

dear oh dear oh me. you are REALLY fucked up.

Gawd
08-14-2006, 12:06 PM
^ Zionist

supremecharma
08-15-2006, 12:39 AM
where are the slave masters in these photos? for all we know they could be black?

The Wizzard
08-15-2006, 12:44 AM
^As much as I like ou and Respect the shit you say man, chances are if they were pics of slaves coming to america, which I beleive they are tell my if i am wrong, than the masters where white, but I have a really good friend from Ethiopia who says slavery was just as common in Africa as it was in America

supremecharma
08-15-2006, 12:48 AM
slavery is common everywhere. but we get it thrown in our face daily by black people on this website because they think its ok to blame us for our ancestors mistakes. which i think is real shitty cos im a decent man who loves all people and hate being categeorized with scum like that.

The Wizzard
08-15-2006, 12:50 AM
^yeah, I ain't gonna gt into that again tonight cause i'm in too chill of a mood, I knew i should not have commented on that

supremecharma
08-15-2006, 12:51 AM
ok ok... word

blackwisdom
08-15-2006, 09:06 PM
slavery is common everywhere. but we get it thrown in our face daily by black people on this website because they think its ok to blame us for our ancestors mistakes. which i think is real shitty cos im a decent man who loves all people and hate being categeorized with scum like that.Check this...

Don't take it personal. We are all a victim of a manipulating social system. When I say things about slavery and white folks I'm talking about how Firestone and the US govt owes Blacks $ and land for taking Marcus Garvey's land and using it for capitalistic means instead of Black liberation. If a Black man is to tell a white man some truth that holds validity he shouldn't catch feelings. We all must make tomorrow better. I don't need anyone to hold my hand but if I shine some light don't try to get mad and cover it up.

This isn't just going out to you as an attach or anything it's a general statement to everyone.

Think about it this is a WuTang forum - RZA and all of em spits about the white man doing this and that - how you gonna get mad at the folks in the forum for understanding where they're comming from and posting their expressed views?

Out

Sicka than aidZ
08-15-2006, 10:01 PM
hey black i know ive been an asshole to u aqua an sunny. I wanna say im sorry. Im taking a vacation from this site, from everything. So yeah, staycool man.

hotep

supremecharma
08-16-2006, 12:10 AM
Check this...

Don't take it personal. We are all a victim of a manipulating social system. When I say things about slavery and white folks I'm talking about how Firestone and the US govt owes Blacks $ and land for taking Marcus Garvey's land and using it for capitalistic means instead of Black liberation. If a Black man is to tell a white man some truth that holds validity he shouldn't catch feelings. We all must make tomorrow better. I don't need anyone to hold my hand but if I shine some light don't try to get mad and cover it up.

This isn't just going out to you as an attach or anything it's a general statement to everyone.

Think about it this is a WuTang forum - RZA and all of em spits about the white man doing this and that - how you gonna get mad at the folks in the forum for understanding where they're comming from and posting their expressed views?

Out

yeah its ok to shine some light as you put it - but why does it have to done daily!!!! also rza spits about loving all creeds so he's 2 faced man. but i still love his production. his words leave alot to be desired.

the wu also are 5%ers right?

i catch them talking about heaven, hell and exerpts from the bible which makes me laugh man.

i got mad love for killah priest. NOW HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT.

one

The Wizzard
08-16-2006, 02:12 AM
Check this...

Out

Though I dig much of what Marcus Garvey says, the guy's position of things where wack. He preached segregation and even went on to acknowldge the KKK in a positive fashion because they preached racial seperation. I like you Black cause you say alot of real shit while keeping yo composure and your down for the cause, but I had to call you out on Marcus Garvey man, because I am a person who beleives strongly in equality, and like I said I think that Marcus Garvey said many insightful and beautiful things, but I don't dig on segregation or "purity of race"

blackwisdom
08-16-2006, 08:57 PM
hey black i know ive been an asshole to u aqua an sunny. I wanna say im sorry. Im taking a vacation from this site, from everything. So yeah, staycool man.

hotepI accepted it before you said it. I don't hold any hard feelings. I strive for peace in this turbulent existance. Peace

yeah its ok to shine some light as you put it - but why does it have to done daily!!!! also rza spits about loving all creeds so he's 2 faced man. but i still love his production. his words leave alot to be desired.[/color]

the wu also are 5%ers right?

i catch them talking about heaven, hell and exerpts from the bible which makes me laugh man.

i got mad love for killah priest. NOW HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT.I concur with almost all of this complete statement (about the Wu). I'm through with talking, it's about action for me. The Panthers said we need more action and participation. That's where I am right now. Economics!! This is in regards to the posting on the daily. It's real. Since I've started coming here I've researched more unbiasly and more indebt and I overstand, like Styles P says.

I definately love Killah priest's mindset.

Though I dig much of what Marcus Garvey says, the guy's position of things where wack. He preached segregation and even went on to acknowldge the KKK in a positive fashion because they preached racial seperation. I like you Black cause you say alot of real shit while keeping yo composure and your down for the cause, but I had to call you out on Marcus Garvey man, because I am a person who beleives strongly in equality, and like I said I think that Marcus Garvey said many insightful and beautiful things, but I don't dig on segregation or "purity of race"I'm going to be square dealing with you on this. I whole heartedly agree with Marcus Garvey's message. I will state that even during pre-colonialization/Islamization/Christianization Africans had their problems and flaws. Some more serious than others. After we lost our identities we lost ourselves. This rapidly led to the decay of Black civilization as a whole. I will honestly say that Caucasian civilization is the pseudonym of that term at it's essence. Civilization is suppose to be civilized, life giving and peaceful. Caucasian civilization is based on war and domination. I'm not speaking of individual Caucasians cause I'm not God to judge, but as a whole, history shows this pattern all too sell. The future will state the same if things continue to go in their present course. If individual Caucasians take what I say personally I can't help that. Blacks aren't a pure race either, but we fair much better when left to our own resources.

During segregation Black economy prospered even throught the Great Depression, I can go on to name so many occasions where Blacks were better left alone it ain't funny. I will also add that successful Black empires like the Massi (group of societies) functioned very well until they allowed the first White to enter their land. All over the Earth this reigns true. We (Blacks) need international trade and commerce, but like in Mali, leave it on the shore line and we'll pick it up. Send me a smoke signal or a text message, I don't even need to see your face (not you per say).

To sum up all that I have to say: I believe, based on my current historical and sociological study, that "race" separation will be of the most benefit. In a land (world) of mulattos how is that possible? Ho Chi Mein (spelling) said kill all of the adults and start with the new generation. I don't like that answer. I say proper education and provisions for a social structure that provides equality will do the trick over a couple of generations. The issue is that with White domination over the World this will never happen, only on small scales. After that it's terrorism, now. The feed the children program was the most threatening thing about the Panthers to the Govt.

I won't devulge any more of my thoughts because this is not sovergn ground.

I can only say, "All praises due to the Creator of the Universe and homage to our Ancestors in their support of the battle grounds that are ahead of us."

Hotep

The Wizzard
08-17-2006, 01:56 AM
[COLOR=white]I'm going to be square dealing with you on this. I whole heartedly agree with Marcus Garvey's message. I will state that even during pre-colonialization/Islamization/Christianization Africans had their problems and flaws. Some more serious than others. After we lost our identities we lost ourselves. This rapidly led to the decay of Black civilization as a whole. I will honestly say that Caucasian civilization is the pseudonym of that term at it's essence. Civilization is suppose to be civilized, life giving and peaceful. Caucasian civilization is based on war and domination. I'm not speaking of individual Caucasians cause I'm not God to judge, but as a whole, history shows this pattern all too sell. The future will state the same if things continue to go in their present course. If individual Caucasians take what I say personally I can't help that. Blacks aren't a pure race either, but we fair much better when left to our own resources.

During segregation Black economy prospered even throught the Great Depression, I can go on to name so many occasions where Blacks were better left alone it ain't funny. I will also add that successful Black empires like the Massi (group of societies) functioned very well until they allowed the first White to enter their land. All over the Earth this reigns true. We (Blacks) need international trade and commerce, but like in Mali, leave it on the shore line and we'll pick it up. Send me a smoke signal or a text message, I don't even need to see your face (not you per say).

To sum up all that I have to say: I believe, based on my current historical and sociological study, that "race" separation will be of the most benefit. In a land (world) of mulattos how is that possible? Ho Chi Mein (spelling) said kill all of the adults and start with the new generation. I don't like that answer. I say proper education and provisions for a social structure that provides equality will do the trick over a couple of generations. The issue is that with White domination over the World this will never happen, only on small scales. After that it's terrorism, now. The feed the children program was the most threatening thing about the Panthers to the Govt.

I won't devulge any more of my thoughts because this is not sovergn ground.

I can only say, "All praises due to the Creator of the Universe and homage to our Ancestors in their support of the battle grounds that are ahead of us."

Hotep

seperating the "races" would only create extreme racism and violence.
History has shown many things and yes, cultures probably were more at peace before the invasion (don't get on me with your invasion/conquor speach I'm high and don't have time to look it up, you get what i mean) of another culture, but today 2006 people know people. The culture may have been chill until the pecker woods came to town, but they did and you can't go back to how things were. And yea I agree 100%, education will do the trick over a few generations, but not if the're seperated from other kids, than it's do as I say not as I do. You might as well tell them "look shit got fucked up cause of them crazy white folk so what we had to do was take you all aside and teach you to know better and now there all better too so go make friends", thats not realistic, if anything it will teach them to hate any other culture than there own then who know what kinda racist terrorism World War IV shit will happen.
And on that you won't devulge you words, I don't know exactly what you ment by that but lift up ya skirt and say what you want cause if it's the F.B.I. that're coming for ya, at least you may make the 5:00 news, and if your thinkin hidden assasination fuck that shit too cause like smoking you gotta go somtime.

"our differences are only skin deep but our sames go right down to the bone" - Homer J. Simpson

peace

blackwisdom
08-17-2006, 06:44 PM
1.seperating the "races" would only create extreme racism and violence.
History has shown many things and yes, cultures probably were more at peace before the invasion (don't get on me with your invasion/conquor speach I'm high and don't have time to look it up, you get what i mean) of another culture, but today 2006 people know people. The culture may have been chill until the pecker woods came to town, 2.but they did and you can't go back to how things were. And yea I agree 100%, education will do the trick over a few generations, but not if the're seperated from other kids, than it's do as I say not as I do. You might as well tell them "3.look shit got fucked up cause of them crazy white folk so what we had to do was take you all aside and teach you to know better and now there all better too so go make friends", thats not realistic, if anything it will teach them to hate any other culture than there own then who know what kinda racist terrorism World War IV shit will happen.
And on that you won't devulge you words, 4.I don't know exactly what you ment by that but lift up ya skirt and say what you want cause if it's the F.B.I. that're coming for ya, at least you may make the 5:00 news, and if your thinkin hidden assasination fuck that shit too cause like smoking you gotta go somtime.

"our differences are only skin deep but our sames go right down to the bone" - Homer J. Simpson

peace1. Extreme racism exists with different "races" next door. I witness it daily.

2. That's common sense. Sankofa = go back and fetch it.

3. Who said we're going back to chill w/'em? When Caucasian societies don't mess with traditional Black societies. On a macro level we want peace and equality, they want total domination and control. check the stats.

4. Only a fool reveals his hand in a game where real money is at stake. I'm not playing games, this is real.

The Wizzard
08-18-2006, 12:07 PM
1. Extreme racism exists with different "races" next door. I witness it daily.

2. That's common sense. Sankofa = go back and fetch it.

3. Who said we're going back to chill w/'em? When Caucasian societies don't mess with traditional Black societies. On a macro level we want peace and equality, they want total domination and control. check the stats.

4. Only a fool reveals his hand in a game where real money is at stake. I'm not playing games, this is real.

lol, ok man, your thoghts differ than mine and i'm having fun arguing with ya, so i hope you'll continue to speak yo mind with me:

1. what we got today is nothin compared to a world was based off race.

2. I don't know what you mean by that

3. Eventually, somone will want to interact in a friendly situation.

4. Good Answer

I don't know what you are trying to conserve, black people as a whole (Purity) or just culture. But part of the reason I feel so strongly about people being one with people is that last time I remember there being a hugh movement of race purity it got called the holocaust, and I'm not saying your lookin to do anything violently (and i hope you are not) but if you go "back to africa" (which i am assuming thats where you want to go, correct me if i'm wrong) do you only help the people welcoming to your cause, what about people with familys of mixed race. I know your trying and I know you want to better things, but to me seperation is not realistic in todays society.

"We're all working towards the common good" - Fr. John Forliti

Peace

Kephrem
11-19-2006, 12:31 AM
Anyone have the link to the original article?

Alcryt
11-19-2006, 12:05 PM
Also, in the situation of shipwrecks, the slaves would be in shackles, but the crew of the ship wouldn't bother to release them from the shackles, so they could even fend for themselves. They would die a slow, horrible, misrable death with no water or food. Once they had passed away, their bodies would be leaft to rot in the shackles, and the crew of the ship wouldn't even consider them as people;(

I realise this is an old post but i cant be bothered posting a new thread about this, anyways i recently saw this documentary about a British artist called Turner (cant remember the rest of his name) and he had painted a painting a long time ago of one really horribe incident.
There was this captain who noticed some of the slaves dying of disease on his ship and he was told that he was not 'insured' for slaves dying like this but only insured if slaves died at sea.
So what he did was pick which slaves he would have thrown overboard and become slaves 'lost at sea'.
Though the British public were outraged by this and this lead to slavery being banned in the United Kingdom (though slavery thrived in the US. - Cant remember the whole story and this is just what i saw in the documentary.

Anyways i was going to make a thread about this but i aint really good with words, thought this was interesting though.

Ah this was the guys name 'Joseph Mallord William Turner' heres the painting (cant really see it that well cause of the size but you should be able to see peoples hands in the water with shackles on):
(edit) ok maybe you can it got bigger when i posted it lol
http://www.1st-art-gallery.com/artists/Joseph%20Mallord%20William%20Turner/The%20Slave%20Ship.jpg