PDA

View Full Version : Don't, Smoke, Crack

eVoL
06-02-2006, 02:11 AM
This kinda belongs in the General area, but I believe this applies here as well..
Holocaust used to be my favorite emcee back in the day

Now look at the faggot. He smokes crack everyday and spits the most retarded shit that people think has "meaning" to it

His brain is rotted

RIP Holocaust

You fucking blow now.

venex
06-02-2006, 02:28 AM
other wu fam got him into drugs !

it ain't completely his fault.:mmmyah:

Ghost Deini
06-02-2006, 02:41 AM
lmao. Last thing I heard from Holocaust/Warcloud/Alcatraz whatever the fuck was the Smugglin Booze in the Graveyard. He still puttin shit out?

eVoL
06-02-2006, 02:48 AM
Yep..

And the sad part is they're mainly marketing the album through Myspace

prof zooruka
06-02-2006, 02:52 AM
This kinda belongs in the General area, but I believe this applies here as well..
Holocaust used to be my favorite emcee back in the day

Now look at the faggot. He smokes crack everyday and spits the most retarded shit that people think has "meaning" to it

His brain is rotted

RIP Holocaust

You fucking blow now.

How old is holocaust ?????

secondly why is carack to blame.. maybe dude just can`t spit like holocaust all the time I doubt he just writes verse like that in five minutes namsayin...

I mean how many people mess wit drugs still get on with they bis... sure drugs is probably 90% of the problem.. but people usually use drugs to escape from deeply rooted problem ???? or stituations .. only he knows why he chasing the cookie monster namsayin

also why did/doesn`t anyone like rza and shit help him.. don`t give me this shit that only as holocaust he iss dope.. If you dope you dope full stop, unless he skizophrenic and holocaust comes to him as a voice hahah lmao

fucked if i know ...

p

Ghost Deini
06-02-2006, 03:05 AM
I wouldn't be suprised if the nigga is skitzopphrenic

Razorsharp
06-02-2006, 03:10 AM
his new dope song "crash" is pretty siick... thanks 09

rubyspirit
06-02-2006, 01:35 PM
also why did/doesn`t anyone like rza and shit help him..

RZA this, RZA that. Give it a break! Ya'll talk like RZA controls these men. I'm sure RZA has talked to him. Only Holocaust can stop buying and lighting up that shit!

THE W
06-02-2006, 01:58 PM
i cant say that the verses he's come out with have been as good as on his two albums when he was going by the name holocaust but he's still very good.

vahacris
06-03-2006, 07:34 AM
i cant say that the verses he's come out with have been as good as on his two albums when he was going by the name holocaust but he's still very good.

those two albums was titled as WARCLOUD not HOLOCAUST

now he kinda fell off but why you said hes smoking crack??
do yuo smoke it with him or your girlfriend do?
if not stop this shit, cuz its like i would say your post are wack like you on lsd or bad acid trip whole the time.......

Kong
06-03-2006, 07:45 AM
this thread is bullshit.

venex
06-03-2006, 08:02 AM
^^^like every other thread in this "bring da ruckus" chamber!

Kong
06-03-2006, 08:03 AM
nah i dont tink that was the idea. theres enouth bullshit in general.

you dont need more here. trust.

ERN-DAWGY
06-04-2006, 10:40 AM
holocaust wasnt smokin crack, he was doin Heron

THE W
06-04-2006, 12:20 PM
those two albums was titled as WARCLOUD not HOLOCAUST

yes, i obvious forgot to put the "and" in there.

wuswordz95
11-01-2006, 09:34 PM
i think fine ass girls should smoke crack. cuz once they hook in that shit. they will sell their pussy to get another fix.

Grongle
11-02-2006, 09:42 AM
i think fine ass girls should smoke crack. cuz once they hook in that shit. they will sell their pussy to get another fix.

^ha ha 9:|6

and who is holocaust, dont yall meen Robotank?

Dokuro
11-02-2006, 10:39 AM
this motherfucker becomes more of a bitch evry day

"yo Monk if you read this slap that bitch"

Sicka than aidZ
11-02-2006, 11:13 PM
they do, where u been!

Sicka than aidZ
11-02-2006, 11:16 PM
that shit'z a bitch, probably started wit an eighty

Gawd
11-03-2006, 10:25 AM
RZA this, RZA that. Give it a break! Ya'll talk like RZA controls these men. I'm sure RZA has talked to him. Only Holocaust can stop buying and lighting up that shit!
that is the smartest shit you have ever posted here......

SHRAP
11-03-2006, 10:28 AM

for real, crack is the shit, fuck some fine ass bitches for ridiculously small amounts of money

Gawd
11-03-2006, 10:39 AM
yeah cuz we all know crack head bitches that sell pussy ar hawt..........
*sarcasm off now.

Dirty Knowledge
11-03-2006, 04:13 PM
What a dumb ass statement..

Gawd
11-03-2006, 04:21 PM
what statement is dumb?

Dirty Knowledge
11-03-2006, 04:23 PM
The opening statement in this thread...................................... it was dumb as fuck.

Gawd
11-03-2006, 04:25 PM
indeed......

SaqurakiHanamichi
11-03-2006, 11:29 PM
he does crack?? thats fuken horrible

Sicka than aidZ
11-04-2006, 12:46 AM
^^^like every other thread in this "bring da ruckus" chamber!

the 50 vs ghost thread has been a success(u know what im saying), other than that your right

Lil' Ruger
11-04-2006, 01:20 AM
wow this is .......gay.... but i leave you wit this classic line!

"holocaust black man who's veins litter wit thorns'
back smack you so hard all ur seeds will be born deformed"

classic.

Dirty Knowledge
11-05-2006, 01:55 AM
Assic.

Dokuro
11-06-2006, 03:35 PM
holocaust better hope i dont meet him cous i dont give a fuck who you are i shank baseheads for fun if you going to ruin your life and famlys life you become mor then a mark you become nothing but a bitch that beggs for the sweet relife of death so im goin to say this once sory monk sorry crisis and doc doom and sorry to all fans he better stay out of 90222 and 95531 will hes on that shit

and that a promise

Battle 1
11-06-2006, 06:55 PM
wow this is .......gay.... but i leave you wit this classic line!

"holocaust black man who's veins litter wit thorns'
back smack you so hard all ur seeds will be born deformed"

classic.

That is a very, very ill line or two right there. Holocaust killed it on that track there, probably his best verse ever.

That whole entire verse from Holocaust is amazing. That beat was super phat and Holocaust's lyrics and flow over that beat was ferocious. I doubt anyone here posting up on Wu Corp could lay down a verse half as good or that could even come half as close to that one there. So I don't know why so many people be hating on Holocaust so much, really.

Holocaust's verse:

You fallin down a endless tunnel of doom reality
Grahically, my killer bee family stings the galaxy
Insanity, titanium stomach, devourin guiness
My flesh is solid stone despite my outer appearance
Still deceases kill viruses, planets and racial creatures
Made mc's sprout tumors so bad, lost facial features
Waste your peoples, left out in the rain, fountains of pain
Eighty shots to the mouth and the brain, shoutin my name
Holocaust, black man, lose vains, littered with thorns
Back-smack you so hard, all your seeds will be formed deformed
Swarm dorms, sting birds, fling verbs like mean curbs
Strike three, mics flee, i infect em with green germs, ringworm
Cuz i'm filthy and guilty, dastardly, mastery
My felony melody has to be a bastards masterpiece
Stop graftin me, chump-ass niggaz eyein me, temp me
I'll break it down simply, i'm horrifyingly empty
Spittin darts on the tip of a glacier used for my hide-out
Rock crush or german suplex, watch spines slide out the side route
Forearm bash with twenty jabs on the ave. or your lab, get stabbed in bloody bath
While, i'm sippin herbal teas, verbal bees plant fertile seeds
Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees
Circle thieves like vultures in deserts rest on a cactus
Got oscar nominee mc's stuck to my hatchet
Drastic, indescribable pain, i injure bars
While, bobby's throwin razor cd's like ninja stars

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 07:11 PM
smoke crack bitch

im gonna get some rocks and make bitches smoke em like what u scared

Battle 1
11-06-2006, 07:30 PM
Who's got any real proof that Holocaust ever even smoked crack ??

Plus, about using crack to fuck bitches, how stupid is that even. I mean, if the only pussy a person can get is from a crackhead that's low.

You gotta be a real loser if the only pussy you can get is from a crackhead.

:lmao:

Kriszy Substance
11-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Who's got any real proof that Holocaust ever even smoked crack ??

Plus, about using crack to fuck bitches, how stupid is that even. I mean, if the only pussy a person can get is from a crackhead that's low.

You gotta be a real loser if the only pussy you can get is from a crackhead.

:lmao:

Sersiously...Shrap you gotta be kidding me...or else I've totally lost every ounce of respect for you (if I ever had any):no: :p

Usually rumors dont start unless there is a little bit of substance to them...although I am not going to start labeling Holocaust as a crackhead. I really hope there is no truth to it. I've never met anyone who was improved by smoking crack. I think Holocaust still is doing good stuff though. Stick to the sticky or sobriety...come have breakfast.:hippy: :b

Grongle
11-07-2006, 04:17 PM
Robotank is wack anyway... who cares

PLO-Stylez
11-08-2006, 03:27 PM
other wu fam got him into drugs !

it ain't completely his fault.:mmmyah:

I hate hearing that fucking excuse it goes back to the saying "would u jump off a bridge if i told u to" its his damn choice to fuck himself up. The worst thing from weed is munchies crack kills bitches

Kanha
11-08-2006, 05:40 PM
whaaaaaaat?
for real? is warcloud on crack?
hard to believe =/

fucking internet rumours

RAMESH
11-10-2006, 02:49 AM
if warcloud's on crack i feel sorry for him he must be in alot of pain
it's almost impossable to kick the habbit espeacialy if you surounded by the shit
i'm not the type of guy to kick somone when his down i'l never meet warcloud in person but i'l prey for him
as for fucking girls for exchange for crack is sick not somthing i will do
can't get pleasure out of somone elses pain

Bedlam
11-13-2006, 11:30 PM
How could you NOT think he's been doin some sort of harmful drug. I mean, just listen to the guy, he's fucking retarded anymore. "Robotank"??

Half Cut Skeleton
11-16-2006, 09:20 PM

yeah and that is so much better than crack...heroin is on the up and up though so hey...either way shit his shit is lame

Chief 'Broom
11-16-2006, 09:58 PM
crack ruins rhymes

http://moustache-database.freeservers.com/music/flavor.jpg

RAMESH
11-17-2006, 02:43 AM
it's so easy to get hooked on drugs
about 2 weeks ago i went to dealler to buy some coke & he gave me cat for free & i gave it to somone in the club not really knowing what it was or what it can do only finding out the next day that it is 100% addictive on 1st use i don't know how true that is but it sounds scary just hope the person i gave it to knew what it was
my point is that it is easy to get the shit but it's not easy to get off the shit
when you feeling self destructive you will do anything not thinking of the repocusions that's the 1st time i went out in 2 years
warcloud is in the club evryday with temptations around him all the time
there is only so many times you can say no maybe he had a bad day & said fuck it give me the shit is he less of a man because of it?
growing up i knew alot of drug addicts they just people like us only diffrece is they got an addiction makes them do evil things i can't hate them they doing what they have to do to get the drug i feel sorry for them & i hate the drug
i'm not a smart man i'm not even a good man i just hate to see people throw thier lives away i know it sounds real lame but say no to drugs i don't consider weed a drug & i don't believe weed is a gateway to hard drugs just talking about weed makes me want to light up

Sicka than aidZ
11-17-2006, 03:13 AM
How could you NOT think he's been doin some sort of harmful drug. I mean, just listen to the guy, he's fucking retarded anymore. "Robotank"??

LMAO

whipsandfullclips
12-21-2006, 10:46 AM
i think all of the wu is smoking crack or doing powder judging from all the bullshit cds they have been putting out.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-21-2006, 03:00 PM
and what about U

whipsandfullclips
12-21-2006, 09:02 PM
yes, U god too! :cheerlie:

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-22-2006, 04:06 PM
yes, U god too! :cheerlie:

They all smoked crack at some point...very good whips