PDA

View Full Version : un is pointless

zeppelin2k
06-02-2006, 12:02 PM
why have it?

it hasnt stopped slavery, hunger, or war

do the dumb fucks IN the UN realize this?

if anyone can show me the UN has a purpose I would appreciate it

Tangaz
06-03-2006, 02:17 PM
Heh, they have more of a purpose than you realise...

http://i5.tinypic.com/11juh5f.gif
^ The UN emblem showing a globe with latitude and longitude lines outlining 33 fields, symbolizing the 33 degrees of Freemasonry.

The Antagonist
06-04-2006, 05:04 PM
Why abolsih it when it at leats has the potential to solve problems/conflicts/whatever? If the UN doesn't exist then there is no unifying bond between nations whatsoever, Having a relatively ineffective system is better than having none at all.
So it is no "pointless" at all. The UN was originally formed to replace the League of Nations as a keeper of world peace. This obviously hasn't worked 100%, but ut does try to solve other universal problems, particularly terrorism right now.

JASPER
06-04-2006, 05:18 PM
why have it?

it hasnt stopped slavery, hunger, or war

By that logic, why have police there's still crime...

Ultimate O. warrior
08-07-2006, 04:06 AM
sometimes for some weird reasons they keep wars go on and on tho they know they can do something about it or reduce the damages that may happen for example, what happened in Bosnia or kosovo..

when some people wanted to pass some guns and weapons to the poor civilians to defend themselves against the brutality of the serb army. the UN said "..we don't want to shed more blood.." or something similar this..

it's like we wants to shed some blood. if defending myself will cause some blood shedding then, let it be. the "UN" waited for 6 years not allowing transferring weapons to the bosnians. How many people were slaughtered, how many women were raped, and how many were buryed alive? all that is due to the "UN".

Later, when things were exposed about the "UN" and that clown "boutros ghali" the Muslim Army from Arabia stood with their brothers to fight those cowards serb scums.

UN is corrupt!

Os3y3ris
08-07-2006, 07:00 AM
WW1 people.

the UN are going to have people thinking they need an army to enforce law

You do.

Edgar Erebus
08-07-2006, 07:08 AM
Heh, they have more of a purpose than you realise...

http://i5.tinypic.com/11juh5f.gif
^ The UN emblem showing a globe with latitude and longitude lines outlining 33 fields, symbolizing the 33 degrees of Freemasonry.

Wow, this is so stupid. If Free Masons had anything wit it, they prolly wouldn't show it on emblem.

BTW UN is a successful organisation, watch just League of Nations (1920-1946). It was almost same shit as UN, not managing to stop wars and shit, but it fell apart and UN didn't, although it passed larger crises than League of Nations (WWII excluded).

All that is needed is to strip 5 permanent members of Security Council of veto powers, put ANY decision of Security council on voting in general assembly and it gon work without any problem.

Besides, as much as I know, UN stopped war on Cyprus. This is an exception, but it proves it's possible...

Ultimate O. warrior
08-07-2006, 09:20 AM
The fact is, this "UN" thing was made to fool us and makes us think that there is someone to defend us or "any poor nation". so we don't rise and go fight them and screw their plans over their heads -insha Allah- .

you know it's like telling us "things are just alright, we're taking care of your brothers/sisters. you don't have to come and fight for them. you can rest at home. we'll do the job.. enjoy life"

and if you come anyway, they'll call you an outsider "terrorist" because you're from outside this country that you are fighting in and you're a terrorist because you didn't buy thier lies
"of course that goes along with the main two terrorism factors: you have 2b a muslim-or-an arab"

they don't understand that you're there for your brothers -cus they don't have that- so you're not an outsider. you didn't come for money with troops and tanks it's them