PDA

View Full Version : who got bullied the most at skool?

King Callabah
06-02-2006, 07:20 PM
which of these house geek mutha fuckaz got bullied at skool? suck a dick until ya hiccup beaaaatches, and get off ma one

(this poll creation thing is fuckin retarded, fuckin web designers, i'll edit if it dont work)

King Callabah
06-02-2006, 07:35 PM
shit i spelt his fuckin name wrong, WARFARE, sorry mang, but thats how new yu is to me, i dun even know yo name

stak84
06-02-2006, 07:52 PM
Callabah gettin at folks

Big Risk
06-02-2006, 07:58 PM
I have never been bullied in my life. Unlike you Im not a puny white boy from the UK. Dumbass, failed attempt!

Big Risk
06-02-2006, 08:00 PM
But hey, Ill vote for Scripted WarFACE, whoever that is.

:thumbup:

stak84
06-02-2006, 08:03 PM
I have never been bullied in my life. Unlike you Im not a puny white boy from the UK. Dumbass, failed attempt!

yeah hes a puny whiteboy from the US, come on Callabah pfffft

Big Risk
06-02-2006, 08:07 PM
Try again motha fucka.

Strange Fruit
06-02-2006, 08:21 PM
STOP!

in the name of love!

lalalalalalalalalalalalala,,,,,

Big Risk
06-02-2006, 08:23 PM
You better chill with this "Love" shit, I aint never had a spot in my heart for that pussy shit, sep for my fam ofcourse. But these cum rags are far from fam.

Strange Fruit
06-02-2006, 08:27 PM
love shit?

love shit?

that's sad.

pussy shit.

you're an angry person Scripted Warfare.
angry person.
and at seventeen?

your prime years?!

sad indeed.

mashqauck
06-02-2006, 10:56 PM
i swear u guys been here together since ferever knewing eachether fer since ever

King Callabah
06-03-2006, 01:08 PM

shows whos the dumbass here you fuckin retard, im mixed race you fuckin dickhead, so too bad for you on this wack ass come back attempt, and puny? LMAO! right yeah, no one used that word for like, 700 years, fuckin out of date pussy faglord slang mutha fucka, wah a cripple

Sifu Dragon
06-03-2006, 01:34 PM
it's pretty close but scripted warface is just slightly in the lead

King Callabah
06-03-2006, 01:43 PM
LOL! @ warface, how'd i manage to spell his name wrong? ah well

maestro wooz
06-03-2006, 02:24 PM
i vote king callabahw

King Callabah
06-03-2006, 04:15 PM
your not funny wooz, fuck off, fuckin homo clown

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-05-2006, 08:01 AM
O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) I'M NOT GONNA LIE, I WAS BULLIED IN SCHOOL. THE REASONS ARE JUS UNBELIEVEABLE. I REMEMBER I WAS IN THIRD GRADE AND THIS GYRL WHO JUS GOT ON MY NERVES AND JUS KEPT PICKIN ON ME WANTED 2 START A FIGHT WIT ME. SO INSTEAD OF ME USING MY FISTS I THOUGHT OF A WAY 2NOT BEAT THIS GYRL DOWN. SO I CLIPPED HER AND SAT ON HER UNTIL THE PRINCIPAL CAME. WHEN THE PRINCIPAL CAME, THE GYRL GOT IN TROUBLE AND GOT SENT HOME, I JUS WENT HOME AND HAD A GREAT WEEKEND.

SEVENTH GRADE, I CAME 2 SCHOOL WIT MY HAIR DOWN IN A REALLY FLY ASS STYLE AND WAS HANGING OUT WIT SOME PEEPZ DURING LUNCH WHEN THIS GYRL WAS PULLING ON MY HAIR. SHE WAS BALD-HEADED AND WAS JUS JEALOUS CUZ I HAD LONGER HAIR AND SHE HAD NO HAIR AT ALL. SHE JUS WOULDN'T STOP PULLIN ON MY HAIR SO THAT'S WHEN I JUS GOT UP, PUSHED HER AND JUS BLURTED OUT "STOP PULLING ON MY HAIR BITCH" SO I WAS OFF 2 THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE AND JUS TOLD WHAT HAPPENED AND THE GYRL WHO PULLED MY HAIR GOT SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL. ALL I DID WAS 2 DAYS OF IN SCHOOL SUPSPENSION AND STILL HAD MY BIRTHDAY PARTY OVER THE WEEKEND AND WASN'T GROUNDED.

SO YES I WAS BULLIED IN SCHOOL, AND WHEN I LOOK BACK AT ALL OF THOSES THINGS THAT HAPPENED 2 ME, I JUS LAUGH AND KEEP MOVIN ON WI MY LIFE AND JUS IGNORE ALL THE "BS" THAT I FACE NOW. SORRI IF THIS IS SOOOO LONG,LOL I HALLA!!!!!!!!!O:) O:) O:) O:) O:)

Jeru
06-05-2006, 08:03 AM
Poor Chica :( LOL.What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Strange Fruit
06-05-2006, 11:50 AM
ShyHeim,, you was bullied?

UM,,,

ok.

but,,,

sorry to say, this thread wasn't meant to get confessions from people.
it was actually for Scripted Warfare {or Warface}
started by King Callabah.

they got beef, you see.

lol

umm.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
06-05-2006, 12:40 PM
ShyHeim,, you was bullied?

UM,,,

ok.

but,,,

sorry to say, this thread wasn't meant to get confessions from people.
it was actually for Scripted Warfare {or Warface}
started by King Callabah.

they got beef, you see.

lol

umm.

ok now I get it...

well from what I know of KC Warfare must have done something pretty bad cause KC is pretty level headed....

anyhoo..

I used to get bullied all the time in school til I started carrying the heaterz then it was a TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY.

Strange Fruit
06-05-2006, 12:48 PM
king callabah? level headed?

lol.

ok.

well, Scripted didn't do much i think.

{KC's just PMSing}

*waits for KC to freak out*

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
06-05-2006, 12:56 PM
king callabah? level headed?

lol.

ok.

well, Scripted didn't do much i think.

{KC's just PMSing}

*waits for KC to freak out*

Me And Sun go way back on the Corp site and trust me Warface can be aggravating sometimes..............

Strange Fruit
06-05-2006, 01:05 PM
Scripted Warfare is a cool guy.

but King Callabah's my annoying brother who has
a constant case of PMS.

Razorsharp
06-05-2006, 01:12 PM
You better chill with this "Love" shit, I aint never had a spot in my heart for that pussy shit, sep for my fam ofcourse. But these cum rags are far from fam.

is scared to show his feelings... probably had his heart broken... its Peter.... were all here for u... lmao j/p