PDA

View Full Version : the gods should be repping this site

100pr00f
06-02-2006, 06:47 PM
haha

the clan needs to be more down with their fans ...and start hitting up the corp

bring us news..and shit exclusive tracks that only we can hear..jump on are mixtapes

just chill with us

haha

peace

36chambers
06-02-2006, 07:51 PM
Some members check the forums out, example; RZA, Deck, U-God, Rae. FACT. But why should they let themselfs be known to the rest of you? Just think of all the harrassment.

Bodega Pop Tartz
06-02-2006, 08:00 PM
Naw don't let themselves be known undercover agents or something. "Another WEbsite" keeps killa beez from over here so we need wu here!

36chambers
06-02-2006, 08:12 PM
Thats cool if the Killa Beez dont come to us, its there career. We could really help them out with promotion and shit like that but they dont contact us. We cant contact every Killa bee and help them. LA The Darkman and Bronze Nazareth fuck with us, the rest are free to if they wish.

Bodega Pop Tartz
06-02-2006, 08:13 PM
well then lets support those who want it. Im just sayin wu needs to just come through under undercover names as long as they do that im cool.

36chambers
06-02-2006, 08:20 PM
Deck is undercover on the site, I think RZA has posted a few times before. I think the rest just check the site out to see what the fans are thinking.

MaShPG
06-02-2006, 09:14 PM
haha...you really think they give a fuck about us? sure as a whole they like their fanbase...but they got mo' important shit to do than rep internet geeks.

Bodega Pop Tartz
06-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Deck is undercover on the site, I think RZA has posted a few times before. I think the rest just check the site out to see what the fans are thinking.

See im satisfied with that. Other people wanna lick their feet asnd shit.

100pr00f
06-02-2006, 11:19 PM
haha
naw
u know like once in a while just drop in to drop tracks like i drop tracks for fun
give us some news
u know....i need a shout out rza hit this up jump on are mixtape...haha

peace

vahacris
06-03-2006, 07:18 AM
hmmm... if they hit this page so often then maybe some of you mods can take some interview with one of them ??

i mean theres a thousends of new ghostface4 and raekwon interviews on the net but not from official site so i said : WTF?

Bloo
06-05-2006, 06:05 AM
I don't see the reason for any of them to make themselves known. First, with as much backlash as they get here about their shit they'd spend more time defending themselves then accepting love.

Not to mention that everyone would be cockblowing any post they put up and turning it into a mini interview asking them every question under the sun just cause they popped on for a minute to say whatup. And even privates would be out of the question cause motherfuckers would have a thread on talkin about OH SHIT, DECK JUST WROTE ME A PM!!! and post the damn thing on here for the world to see. If they check the site from time to time then that's enough for me. It at least lets me know that they give a damn. Hopefully they'll weed out all the stans and fakes on here and listen to the real heads who feel what they doin.

100pr00f
06-05-2006, 01:25 PM
im not saying to type to us but to drop news to a mod and new tracks
and shit like that..to make the site more official

Razorsharp
06-05-2006, 02:19 PM
they should post here, to let us know how they be doing and what they workin on... we should get exclusive news... we are the official site and 36 chamber u should have a block, so they cant receive PMs or something

crass
06-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Thats cool if the Killa Beez dont come to us, its there career. We could really help them out with promotion and shit like that but they dont contact us. We cant contact every Killa bee and help them. LA The Darkman and Bronze Nazareth fuck with us, the rest are free to if they wish.

chambermusik has an amazing roster of talentless toolbags!

9th Warrior
06-06-2006, 05:02 PM
i like here better than chambermusik. it's wayyyyyy funnier here.

King Justice
06-06-2006, 05:10 PM
I don't see the reason for any of them to make themselves known. First, with as much backlash as they get here about their shit they'd spend more time defending themselves then accepting love.

Not to mention that everyone would be cockblowing any post they put up and turning it into a mini interview asking them every question under the sun just cause they popped on for a minute to say whatup. And even privates would be out of the question cause motherfuckers would have a thread on talkin about OH SHIT, DECK JUST WROTE ME A PM!!! and post the damn thing on here for the world to see. If they check the site from time to time then that's enough for me. It at least lets me know that they give a damn. Hopefully they'll weed out all the stans and fakes on here and listen to the real heads who feel what they doin.
Yeah forreal man im def feelin what yer sayin, I don't think that should reveal themselves neither cause cats is gonna be all Like BlooHook said turnin every post into a goddamn interview...undercover they dropa few posts thats dope shows they connected wit the fans even on the net.....but I you got ALL 9 Members for friends on myspace haha plus a couple other Wu Fam

CID DIGITAL
06-06-2006, 07:13 PM
this is all very proper. good groundwork. kudos to bring the ruckus.

Razorsharp
06-06-2006, 07:27 PM
they should show love the fans as well.. because we show love to them of course... jus disable the PMs for them or something... so they dont get an overload of PM... unless they dont mind... peace out 36 and the whole WU-Tang FAM

Longbongcilvaringz
06-06-2006, 07:58 PM
i like the way which bronze posts when he does, which is rare, but its not as if he gets offended by someone saying something bad about his music. he just drop his thoughts and thats it. i wouldnt even care if the wu members posted or not, but some news and new tracks exclusively for this site would be nice. and why does the OFFICIAL wu site have no interviews?

Unforgiven
06-06-2006, 08:13 PM
Yeah forreal man im def feelin what yer sayin, I don't think that should reveal themselves neither cause cats is gonna be all Like BlooHook said turnin every post into a goddamn interview...undercover they dropa few posts thats dope shows they connected wit the fans even on the net.....but I you got ALL 9 Members for friends on myspace haha plus a couple other Wu Fam

I use to, but I realized that they probably didn't even know they had a MySpace. I didn't add them to send them messages about how dope they were though, I added them as a way to show people what I listened to, but now my friends is just cut down to that, my friends; I'm not trying to add 10,000 people and 1,000 celebrities. I'd like to be able to actually talk to a member of Wu, it'd be dope to have a 5 minute conversation with 'em but I agree with what Bloo and Justice said over being able to have that conversation, wasn't Cilvaringz an admin here for awhile?

Longbongcilvaringz
06-06-2006, 08:19 PM
^he still is.

King Justice
06-06-2006, 09:53 PM
I use to, but I realized that they probably didn't even know they had a MySpace. I didn't add them to send them messages about how dope they were though, I added them as a way to show people what I listened to, but now my friends is just cut down to that, my friends; I'm not trying to add 10,000 people and 1,000 celebrities. I'd like to be able to actually talk to a member of Wu, it'd be dope to have a 5 minute conversation with 'em but I agree with what Bloo and Justice said over being able to have that conversation, wasn't Cilvaringz an admin here for awhile?
I just like the idea that on Myspace it has them listed as friends it think its mad dope

Its Big Lu baby
06-13-2006, 03:30 AM
didnt rza post right before the orlando concert?

ThinkDifferently
06-13-2006, 03:54 AM
i like here better than chambermusik. it's wayyyyyy funnier here.

Sorry about getting kinda off-topic
But the thing that i cant stand most about Chambermusik is G-Clef Da Mad Komposa
This guy is so fucking annoying
The only thing that keeps him alive is knowing things that other people dont know about wu-related artists, and showing off
He is constantly giving little hints when he should just come out and say something about a certain topic

He is also fat

And i dont really believe Chambermusik helps get the artists names out there, all they do is make overpriced CDRs which are only available on their website

Bodega Pop Tartz
06-13-2006, 08:51 AM
But the thing that i cant stand most about Chambermusik is G-Clef Da Mad Komposa
The only thing that keeps him alive is knowing things that other people dont know about wu-related artists, and showing off
He is constantly giving little hints when he should just come out and say something about a certain topic

He is also fat

And i dont really believe Chambermusik helps get the artists names out there, all they do is make overpriced CDRs which are only available on their website
Before this is locked let me add 2 cents. "Chambermusik" Isn't affilated with Wu-Tang but all this "Chamber" stuff is Wu-Tang. All ya'll shit is from wu-tang nigga. so fuck that.

Unique-B
02-15-2007, 03:56 PM
Si because people are happy.

RAMESH
02-15-2007, 04:07 PM
i wouldn't want the wu-tang members to check out this site
i got nothing i want to say to any of them
they must just keep on making music
i rather talk shit to u cats about rap
i can tell u this after clan member speaks to ya'll then his mind is really going to be fucked
he might just quit rap

tommytootone
02-15-2007, 04:30 PM
You know what im thinking: I'm thinking you need to come with that Cuban linx 2 joint, so I can play it again and again.

"G" (the Promoter)
03-02-2007, 02:09 AM
Unfortunately, most of the generals don't want to deal with this board for a number of different reasons. Most of them ( except RZA's which is currently handled by Koch ) are handling their own MySpace pages, or have their people handling it for them, so they do get messages.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-06-2007, 06:43 AM
Members gotta stay focused on makin quality music..

RagnaroK
03-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Unfortunately, most of the generals don't want to deal with this board for a number of different reasons.

of course they not with all of the dick heads that fuck up this site with retarded post and threads

Hellspawn
03-22-2007, 10:39 AM

He is also fat

LMAO :)

WARPATH
03-22-2007, 02:04 PM

I find this hard to believe, but if it's true, it's cool.

It's crazy to think you be talking shit to another member and find out it was one of Wu Generals........or even click on a thread where they see their fans shittin on them just to try and be funny.

Yo RZA, DECK, I just like to fuck around, I hope I sent one of your kids through college with all the wu shit I bought. Let me Ghost Write some of your shit, not that you need it.

Peace.

RAMESH
03-22-2007, 03:14 PM
if you want the wu-tang to come to this site it will take all of us to change the image of the site
1. cut down on swearing
2. don't ever degrade any of them
3. think before you post
4. be civil to each other
i promise you they will come in time

V4D3R
04-02-2007, 12:44 PM
KP posts on his site - but he been busy lately.

Ultimate Fist
04-04-2007, 03:40 AM
Dude I was thinking what if I dissed the alter ego of one of the godz? I hope RZA, or Deck or somebody doesn't hate me.

LORD ZERO
04-05-2007, 03:10 AM
if you want the wu-tang to come to this site it will take all of us to change the image of the site
1. cut down on swearing
2. don't ever degrade any of them
3. think before you post
4. be civil to each other
i promise you they will come in time

VERY WISHFUL THINKING LOL *COUGH* DATSHITAINTGONNAHAPPEN*COUGH*

crass
04-05-2007, 03:12 AM
Unfortunately, most of the generals don't want to deal with this board for a number of different reasons. Most of them ( except RZA's which is currently handled by Koch ) are handling their own MySpace pages, or have their people handling it for them, so they do get messages.

shut up, puppet

RAMESH
04-05-2007, 03:55 AM
VERY WISHFUL THINKING LOL *COUGH* DATSHITAINTGONNAHAPPEN*COUGH* i know