PDA

View Full Version : Childhood Memoirs.

Strange Fruit
06-03-2006, 04:20 AM
ok, ummm,,,,

one thing you miss most about childhood {those of you who actually are grown}

and one meal that only mom can cook that you miss?

anything else like childhood friends, where you went to school, what you would get up to.

:f ciao.

S.T.
06-03-2006, 04:22 AM
Do I count as grown up?

Strange Fruit
06-03-2006, 04:27 AM
Do I count as grown up?
just go ahead and talk about what you remember from age 4 to now.

S.T.
06-03-2006, 05:50 AM
just go ahead and talk about what you remember from age 4 to now.

LOL - the 1st thing I remember was the bombing of my town, but I don't think I miss it. I was 1,5 years old.

Else... The only thing I really miss from my childhood is caffe "Kakadu". I'm not joking. They had real best ice-cream I ever ate.

Big Bad Man
06-03-2006, 12:02 PM
Playin football every fuckin day, no matter the cold or weather, me and my brur would go for ma mate at 7am, high rise flats and shout up to 12th floor for him, wake every1 up in process, hed come down and wed play for an hour, shower, eat some cereal go to school, back down after dinner about 6pm - 11pm every day, wi a few others. Never tired, never got bored. Maw moaned about a lot of washin but it was the shit. I got banned fae playin club football at 16 for 2 years and found muay thai, my brur made it pro at football for Celtic and gave it up for drink and bitches, chose the wrong route, and my best mate we shouted down now plays pro football for aberdeen fc, centre half. Zander Diamond is his name.

All the people we grew up wi were sound as fuck, my ghetto was fulla junkies but we never even noticed that, youd walk over bodies and dodge needles a lot but we all knew we didnae wanna look like them fucks on the floor so we stayed clear and stuck to football.

There were lot of fights, theres 4 high flats in a circle, each buildin has 15 floors, each floor 4 houses, do the math. Lot of people man. Anytime there was a fight there were at least 50 people watchin it at a time, I fought mostly older boys and always won easy, I never sussed if it was coz my uncles and cousins were there and the cunts wouldnt hit me back hard, or if I was just a shit hot fighter, turned out the latter :lmao: And when the grown ups would fight we were that used to it happenin it was nuttin to us, see women and children runnin away but we be in there in middle of it rootin for who we knew best n shit. Was gear.

The janitors who tend to the flats hated us, blamed us for everytin! Smashin doors, windows, breakin in houses, settin bin chute on fire, throwin some kid down the bin chute fae 7th floor, stealin shit fae community centre, we got fed up bein blamed for everytin and eventually done aw that shit and then some just to rub them up.

I miss the people the most, most I see today are junkies, lot in jail, they were all good people, was a bad place really but when you young no1 harms you man, and everybody came together in need kinda hing.

I loved my primary school. Hated the high school though. Teachers loved me in primary, hated me in high. The bitches in high school were weird, the posh 1s looked down on me, skinhead fae the pjs, now Ima fighter and have bigger titties than em they love me.

No1 even plays football now, they all have wifeys, birds, jobs, "social lives", jail, community service and shit. I wish I was 10 again just for the fitba.

Funniest day growin up I remember is when me and my only ever female mate Ashley attempted to lose our virginity at 7 years old, we caught her maw and her bf shaggin and decided to try it, haha, man, lets just say it ner happened. We got caught in bed naked n shit, me and ashley were no allowed to chill again together. Her maw even moved to other side of town wi her sayin she was gettin into trouble here too much. Shes now runnin for miss scotland every year and is a beautiful fuckin lassie, still say awright to her but we dont know each other no more really.

Shit I could go on forever, but this is the 1st honest shit about growin up that comes straight to my head. Peace.

Aqueous Moon
06-08-2006, 01:01 AM
hmm, I miss double dutch and drill team...

My moms makes the best eggrolls, it's weird cuz she is black as night. I also love her mac and cheese.

I used to love having water balloon fights in the summertime and blockparties. Those were the good old days.

Sicka than aidZ
06-08-2006, 01:19 AM
yo bbm, great reply man

i miss the environment, its goinn all to shit. Everythings turning into shit, lifes a trip.

mashqauck
06-08-2006, 01:24 AM
i miss fishing with me pop and catching nothing

Skellington
06-08-2006, 02:42 AM
ok, ummm,,,,

one thing you miss most about childhood {those of you who actually are grown}

and one meal that only mom can cook that you miss?

anything else like childhood friends, where you went to school, what you would get up to.

:f ciao.

ehm...you're 3 years old

Cuchulain
06-08-2006, 07:13 AM
i miss laying on grass overlookin the beach on a hot day and then stayin on to stare at the sky at night. its always the simple stuff

http://www.brownstownhouse.com/assets/driving_tours/tramore.jpg

WuBanga36
06-08-2006, 07:15 AM
Being around the presence of my mother.

R.I.P Mother.

JASPER
06-08-2006, 07:29 AM
http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/2221/060530girl24ji.jpg

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-08-2006, 07:36 AM
;$ ;$ ;$ ;$ :f :f :f :f PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH THE BOYS AND GIRLS AND SCRAPING UP MY KNEES ON THE DIRT WHEN I PLAYED FOOTBALL OR JUS PLAYFIGHTING IS WHAT I MISS FROM MY CHILDHOOD. EATING PENNY CANDY, FRESH PEACHES AND GOING TO BLOCK PARTIES WITH MY FOLKS AND SEEING ALL MY RELATIVES AND LIL FRIENDS THAT I WENT TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL WIT AND THE NEXT DAY WENT BAQ 2 SCHOOL AND SAW THEM ON THE PLAYGROUND AND TALKED ABOUT HOW MUCH FUN WE HAD.

;$ ;$ ;$ ;$ :f :f :f PLAYING HOPSCOTCH, FREEZETAG, MONEY IN THE MIDDLE, RED LIGHT GREEM LIGHT, MOTHER MAY I, DOUBLE DUTCH WIT ALL THE KIDS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND WHEN THE SUN WENT DOWN, IT WAS TIME 2 GO HOME AND GET READY TO EAT AND GET READY FOR BED AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL IN THE MORNING AND DO THE SAME THING ALL OVER AGAIN THE NEXT DAY AFTERSCHOOL

;$ ;$ ;$ ;$ :f :f :f NOT 2 MENTION ALL THE HOUSE PARTIES THAT MY FOLKS THREW EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT AND STAYED UP AND DANCED UNTIL I GOT TIRED AND WENT 2 SLEEP ON THE COUCH AND MY DAD CARRIED ME UP 2 BED AND KISSED MY LIL FOREHEAD AND SAID GOOD NIGHT BABYGYRL, PAPA LOVES YOU.

;$ ;$ ;$ ;$ :f :f :f AND THE HOLIDAY BARBECUES& MY FAMILY REUNIONS THAT POPPED OFF AT THE PARK AND PLAYED VOLLEYBALL, BASEBALL WIT MY COUSINS. THE LAS REUNION POPPED OFF WAS WHEN MY LATE COUSIN PEARL WAS LIVING AND I WAS LITTLE AND HAD THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE WIT MY COUSINS, UNCLES AUNTS, ETC.

YUP:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: , THOSE WERE THE GOOD OLE DAYS I HAD IN MY HOMETOWN OF CINCINNATI,OHIO!!!! I WISH I COULD BAQ AND RELIEVE IT.

WuBanga36
06-08-2006, 07:48 AM
^ Lots of memories

Prince Shafala
06-08-2006, 07:51 AM
playin ball with my pops

thinking of ways to scare my moms (lol)

catch n kiss with the older shortys from round the way

jumping out the window

so much more

Queen Of Poetry
06-08-2006, 07:53 AM
Double dutch tournaments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

na diel
06-08-2006, 08:07 AM
..my dad wasnt a handyman, but he crafted a paddle

Chief 'Broom
06-08-2006, 11:35 AM
i feel ya badman, nice storytellin