PDA

View Full Version : is the group a thing of the past?

Kong
06-03-2006, 08:39 AM
I mean you dont see em repping like they used, kind talk like it was there young crazy days like an old man would when lookin at his life, i know it was long ago but they aint out the game so they still got to have it in them. But i do get the vibe like it is a thing of the past... I feel no doubt we will see one more album but will that be it?

I think it is cos it seems its been hard enouth to get a last one together and they got all there new projects they want to do.

Wu will always be alive but im talking about the group The Wu-Tang Clan. Can you still not fuck wit it?

Frank Drebin
06-03-2006, 09:56 AM
I hope they start rocking wu wear hard again and through the wu symbol up on everything again and just let motherfuckers know "wutang clan aint nothing to fuck with and if you fuck with it your gonna get fucked up" Rza da god divine said that shit and thats whut I wanna c. Wu-Tang FOREVER

Hollow Dartz
06-03-2006, 05:52 PM
IMO I think they won't even have a last album. They barley talk to each other like that. They emailed the 9 mili bros verses. They dont have the same vibe anymore to me if they dont wanna do it then dont force it cause then it will be wack.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-04-2006, 02:38 AM
^ yep i agree. i think some members just arent into that much anymore eg. ghost and meth.

TAURO
06-04-2006, 09:06 AM
But they were touring together recently, that must count for something regarding their relationship with one another.

GENERAL WISE
06-04-2006, 10:41 AM
Ghost , meth, have distanced themselves from the rest

zooruka
06-05-2006, 02:56 AM
^^^ yeah I agree...

So has the rza and u-god in there own way... you could probably add raekwon to that list, the way things are going.

p

WotsGoinDown
06-05-2006, 01:49 PM
They will come back with a new album , just watch.

RAMESH
06-09-2006, 05:07 PM
there is a lot of music coming out of the wu camp, they all hard at work with their own hustle & when they ready they will drop a cd. the wu & their affiliates make so much music when i'm not buying new cd's i'm buying old 1's i got more than 50 in my collection & am more than satisfied with the wu camp i don't need anything, else it's all right here.

abasi
06-11-2006, 11:37 AM
I think the wu is like anything else in the world they were hot at one time then they cooled off I think its the way of the world

The only thing that stays on top in my opinion is religion

Unforgiven
06-11-2006, 11:59 AM
I'm not surprised their not talkin' much anymore, when 9 people spend that much time together, friendships are bound to crumble. Although I'd love a nexx' Wu album, I'm not anticipating it because I know it'll be the same but it won't, but hey, I love the older stuff and listen to it daily....

Frank Drebin
06-12-2006, 04:01 AM
they will come back i reckon 100%. all brothers argue. all friends argue. Its just natural. the wutang clan will rise again

rubyspirit
06-20-2006, 10:20 PM
If they don't, there's enough Wu-Tang Clan out here to keep us satisfied. No reason to be greedy.

famenchuan
06-22-2006, 12:57 PM
We got masta killa keeping that old wu vibe alive. Im just waiting for his next album.