PDA

View Full Version : I love my mom, fuck yall if you think Im pussy.

Big Risk
06-03-2006, 09:16 AM
This day already started off with a horrible argument with my mom. Since the surgery, every morning has been hell for me because the pain is unbarable and so powerful. This morning, she was painting on the stairs and thwere was plastic on the stairs, so I saw it and just went back to my room and didnt say anything except goodmorning to my mom. She realized that i couldnt go down so she moved it. As im going down the stiars i put my right hand on the wall for support, since its early n shit I wasnt thinking, so I got paint on my hand. So i just turn back and head back to my room and I say "dang it". So she starts calling me a "whiney little bitch" and a "defeatus fuck" so I say shutup to her ( im not a little kid no more, no one talks to me like that). And I go into the bathroom, while Im in there , she sneaks into my room and takes the phone i bought with my own money which is 180 dollars. So I dont yell, I just call it with my sisters phone to find out where it was. Its in her pocket, so reach to get it and she starts flipping out saying get the fuck away from me n shit. SHes slingin paint on me n shit calling me names, so I just keep asking for it. Then she starts clawing into me with her nails and literally biting me. Then she calls my dad, and he tries to talk me out of asking for it but I didnt listen. I got the phone back now, but this shit is enough to drive me nuts man.
And I love my mom, and I feel bad, but I think its way too soon to appologize. What should I do eh?

Gawd
06-03-2006, 09:19 AM
This day already started off with a horrible argument with my mom. Since the surgery, every morning has been hell for me because the pain is unbarable and so powerful. This morning, she was painting on the stairs and thwere was plastic on the stairs, so I saw it and just went back to my room and didnt say anything except goodmorning to my mom. She realized that i couldnt go down so she moved it. As im going down the stiars i put my right hand on the wall for support, since its early n shit I wasnt thinking, so I got paint on my hand. So i just turn back and head back to my room and I say "dang it". So she starts calling me a "whiney little bitch" and a "defeatus fuck" so I say shutup to her ( im not a little kid no more, no one talks to me like that). And I go into the bathroom, while Im in there , she sneaks into my room and takes the phone i bought with my own money which is 180 dollars. So I dont yell, I just call it with my sisters phone to find out where it was. Its in her pocket, so reach to get it and she starts flipping out saying get the fuck away from me n shit. SHes slingin paint on me n shit calling me names, so I just keep asking for it. Then she starts clawing into me with her nails and literally biting me. Then she calls my dad, and he tries to talk me out of asking for it but I didnt listen. I got the phone back now, but this shit is enough to drive me nuts man.
And I love my mom, and I feel bad, but I think its way too soon to appologize. What should I do eh?

Be a man and take the phone from your sister. And move out of yo mama's house. duh

Big Risk
06-03-2006, 09:20 AM
Next?

J-Cee
06-03-2006, 09:24 AM
what should u do?
she was in the wrong not you.She swore at u and done all that shit to you,sit her down and explain to her the whole situation and that it hurts you hearing her say these things to you.I dunno what your relationship is with your mum,so it might be hard to truly explain how u feel.But no matter how hard it might be doing it now is better then not being able to because shes gone.
yknow

Kong
06-03-2006, 09:36 AM
It was a mistake, tell her that, talk how you feel, with understanding though and clear the air, dont be afraid to ask things and say things though, i regret that, i wish i said more. Somthing with a mother though, they dont like to be told by there son when they are in the wrong, i think its just learning how to go about it right.

TeknicelStylez
06-03-2006, 09:41 AM
you have stairs?

lol jp

Um

Get mad

Urban_Journalz
06-03-2006, 09:50 AM
Peace,
All bullshit answers aside man, remember thta your mother cared for you when you were a helpless baby. That she would've defended you against man, woman child or beast if she had to, without a second thought. It doesn't matter whose fault it was, parents always deserve respect and love because they brought you into the world and helped you to learn and grow.

If I were you, I'd make that apology as quickly as I could. Whenever the time came to do it. Wait until you're calm, she's calm and then just do it. Hugh her, kiss her, and tell her you love her. Bottom line, you don't know how long she'll be with you. You don't want the day to come when you regret not telling her how much you love her every chance you got.

Peace

Kong
06-03-2006, 09:56 AM
Peace,
All bullshit answers aside man, remember thta your mother cared for you when you were a helpless baby. That she would've defended you against man, woman child or beast if she had to, without a second thought. It doesn't matter whose fault it was, parents always deserve respect and love because they brought you into the world and helped you to learn and grow.

If I were you, I'd make that apology as quickly as I could. Whenever the time came to do it. Wait until you're calm, she's calm and then just do it. Hugh her, kiss her, and tell her you love her. Bottom line, you don't know how long she'll be with you. You don't want the day to come when you regret not telling her how much you love her every chance you got.

Peace

shut up bullshit answers, yours is more shit, how would a mother know her son if he just bitched up on everything to keep the peace?

snapple
06-03-2006, 11:20 AM
talk to your mom yo, do her favors around the house(when you're better i suppose) and just have conversations with her...belive me man i hated my mom for a long time, she broke up my family, made me live with her and her crackhead boyfriend, things got really really reall bad, when i was 12 i dumped a LOT of yay(i had no idea how much it was back then) in the toilet and flushed it, that was the rock bottom a physical fight happend a lot of shit went down and since then she went clean and we started to build a relationship. me and my mother are so unbeliveably tight now id die for that woman word is life.

num2son
06-03-2006, 11:40 AM
This depends if this is the first time your moms have done this

I dont know if u should apologize, U love your moms you should apologize and ask her to explain why this argument started.

U need some time away from your mom, find peace brother.

PEACE

TeknicelStylez
06-03-2006, 12:02 PM
I wouldn't appologize if my mom called me a pussy, bit me, scratched me, and beat me up.

mashqauck
06-03-2006, 12:50 PM
usually when that happens to me with my dad I ignore him and let him realize how stupid he is being and then prove him wrong in the end

ilzPotent
06-03-2006, 01:16 PM
well if your mom is not feeling well then focus on that fact alone. It will not only help you control your temper when dealing with her but you'll realize its not her fault. Trust me I know. When you approach her try and maintain your cool in regards to certain things. Don't necessarily shun her because that won't help your situation at all. On the other hand, sit and talk to her. even if shes moody ask her how she feeling? or does she need anything? In the long run when she has moved on to greener pastures you won't feel like shit for not being there for her in her time of need. Understand this is mom...she has been there for you your whole life...wiping your shitty ass, feeding and clothing you. Show her some regard, and never ignore mom.

the doctor is in......

TUCO
06-03-2006, 01:31 PM
shes ya mommy....dun talk back
its gonna boil over man...relax

Oztradamus
06-03-2006, 01:45 PM
Honor thy father and mother...

snapple
06-03-2006, 01:53 PM
well if your mom is not feeling well then focus on that fact alone. It will not only help you control your temper when dealing with her but you'll realize its not her fault. Trust me I know. When you approach her try and maintain your cool in regards to certain things. Don't necessarily shun her because that won't help your situation at all. On the other hand, sit and talk to her. even if shes moody ask her how she feeling? or does she need anything? In the long run when she has moved on to greener pastures you won't feel like shit for not being there for her in her time of need. Understand this is mom...she has been there for you your whole life...wiping your shitty ass, feeding and clothing you. Show her some regard, and never ignore mom.

the doctor is in......

word, a lotta my boys do this, don't forget your mom is a WOMAN. you should know how woman are and how you can only approach things in certain ways with em.

Chief 'Broom
06-03-2006, 03:03 PM
i'm gonna go ahead and say it's one of two things - either mamadukes thinks you're a piece of shit or she's got a couple screws loose

that's all one could get from that little info not knowing the history, but who am i spose to be Dr. Phil or some shit like that what it look like

TeknicelStylez
06-03-2006, 06:38 PM
IDK yooo me and my mom don't have the best relationship in the world :\

Big Risk
06-03-2006, 07:56 PM
thanks for the advice, the pain from this whole experience ( like feeling bad) made me suck it all up and just talk to her. WE worked everything out and she appologized too. Everything is better now and thankyou for the tips.

num2son
06-03-2006, 08:43 PM
^^OK....cool

Gawd
06-03-2006, 09:37 PM
Next?

Move out. Get a real job and move out.

Ghost Deini
06-03-2006, 10:22 PM
I love my moms too, but she's also never clawed into with her nails or bit just cause I asked for something back (a bit old now anyways aint livin with her but you know)

After she did all that weird shit i'd get the fuck out.

Razorsharp
06-03-2006, 10:47 PM
jus give her time... and be like im sorry for fuckin up the paint and shit... and jus hug her and tell her she didnt have to take ya phonez

Gawd
06-03-2006, 11:14 PM
jus give her time... and be like im sorry for fuckin up the paint and shit... and jus hug her and tell her she didnt have to take ya phonez
aww.....(with puppy eyes)......Mom took away his phone?

Big Risk
06-04-2006, 12:21 AM
ed, this conversation aint for egotistical pricks like yourself.

Aqua Luna
06-04-2006, 01:29 AM

Just because she birthed you don't mean that she can't make mistakes.

And, the best thing you can do to help her is to let her know where she fucked up at, or what she is doing wrong.

And, if she stills does the same fucked up shit then fuck her!!!!!

Actions speak louder than words and a lot of people love to have company for their misery and you ain't tryna get pulled down with her issues.

So, make sure you can realize the difference between love, discipline, and abuse.

I can't stand to be around my moms for fucking more than an hour....don't think that just cause she is the mom that she is always right. Think for yourself and examine your behavior to get to the truth of the situation.

AK Spray
06-04-2006, 05:17 PM
No need to apologize.. She's bein a bitch.

PEACE

Gawd
06-05-2006, 05:30 PM
ed, this conversation aint for egotistical pricks like yourself.

Then is it just for mamas boys? Oh well.

TeknicelStylez
06-05-2006, 05:40 PM
Just because she birthed you don't mean that she can't make mistakes.

And, the best thing you can do to help her is to let her know where she fucked up at, or what she is doing wrong.

And, if she stills does the same fucked up shit then fuck her!!!!!

Actions speak louder than words and a lot of people love to have company for their misery and you ain't tryna get pulled down with her issues.

So, make sure you can realize the difference between love, discipline, and abuse.

I can't stand to be around my moms for fucking more than an hour....don't think that just cause she is the mom that she is always right. Think for yourself and examine your behavior to get to the truth of the situation.

Definately agree with Aq on this one

Big Risk
06-05-2006, 06:07 PM
Then is it just for mamas boys? Oh well.

It is an unwritten rule to love your mother.

mashqauck
06-05-2006, 06:35 PM
spamming is gay like you

Kriszy Substance
06-05-2006, 06:41 PM
that was a good one goddess...I wouldnt fuck with you.

moms can be crazy...but cant we all...i am glad my mom never bit me, but I imagine I would still love her if she did.

stak84
06-05-2006, 06:48 PM
hey scripted if you just glance at the thread title it looks like it says

"I like to fuck my mother" annahahahahahahhahahaha

TeknicelStylez
06-05-2006, 07:24 PM
"I love to fuck my mother, Fuck That Pussy"

damn !

Longbongcilvaringz
04-10-2009, 04:57 PM
I love you're mother also Risk.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-10-2009, 04:59 PM
I love her pussy, fuck her mothering.

SKAMPOE
04-11-2009, 06:18 PM
hahgahhahahahaha this is the faggiest genchat thread ever imo, niggaz like sicjka and all thesae other fags crying about how they miss the old days and this and that, if this is wat the fuck use to be the standard genchat threads back then shiiiit gimme tsa's dick tasting thread all day NO HOMO...

EAGLE EYE
04-11-2009, 08:43 PM
hahgahhahahahaha this is the faggiest genchat thread ever imo, niggaz like sicjka and all thesae other fags crying about how they miss the old days and this and that, if this is wat the fuck use to be the standard genchat threads back then shiiiit gimme tsa's dick tasting thread all day NO HOMO...

BUHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

'The Golden Era of Posters' ehh...

Mumm Ra
04-12-2009, 04:09 AM
I would've shit in the bitch's cereal the next morning

Surreptitious
04-12-2009, 05:09 AM
I feel like this is an honest post, it is time to leave home my man, straight up

SKAMPOE
04-12-2009, 10:57 AM
Lol

KaramelSundae
04-12-2009, 11:06 AM
move out...

you and your mom will be bffs.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-12-2009, 11:13 AM
That's the truest thing you ever wrote.

KaramelSundae
04-12-2009, 11:23 AM
lol you mean you actually moved out of your house?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-12-2009, 11:26 AM

I was agreeing that moving out of home makes your relationship with your parents easier.

If you meant something else, then i guess you're propagating lies as usual.

TSA
04-12-2009, 11:28 AM
i agree with skampoe. I would never read here or post for like 2 years cause a glance at the corny ass new threads (back then) was enough

look at the classic section, there's a classic from back then of eD dissing msrza. Now a days more hilarious insulting is daily and unnoticed, back then it was bonkers cause everyone else was talking about walking dogs.

the worst part is they keep acting like they came from.....a better time...in forum posting.

KaramelSundae
04-12-2009, 11:28 AM
its 9:28am where im at
come over and ill get you drunk & high
so you can chill out.

then we'll dance to electrive ave

Longbongcilvaringz
04-12-2009, 12:23 PM
i agree with skampoe. I would never read here or post for like 2 years cause a glance at the corny ass new threads (back then) was enough

look at the classic section, there's a classic from back then of eD dissing msrza. Now a days more hilarious insulting is daily and unnoticed, back then it was bonkers cause everyone else was talking about walking dogs.

the worst part is they keep acting like they came from.....a better time...in forum posting.

Yeah, wu corp was really corny 'back then'.

I was most likely part of the disease.

But it was the corniest place around.

If you insulted one posters, their 'friends' would make a thread 'sonning' you and laugh with each other.

A regular faggit called Intellect was thought to be the most pathetic form of life.

Now we have skampoe and fathertime and speakonitgod and food for thought and style and whoever else.

The old wu corp was out of date at the time. It's even worse now.

TAURO
04-12-2009, 12:34 PM
I miss ed, he was hands down by far the funniest mofo in gen chat, until cilvaringz got rid of him.

SKANK HILL
04-12-2009, 12:37 PM
As irony would have it, Intellekt in 2009 would be the most loved poster around.

Seems like 2009 is the year of the corny.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-12-2009, 12:39 PM
Yeah, that was ridiculous.

eD did the groundwork for the majority of wu corps so called "funny guys".

Tage
04-12-2009, 01:25 PM
As irony would have it, Intellekt in 2009 would be the most loved poster around.

Seems like 2009 is the year of the corny.

lol... 7th messiah was a beast, he must still be around hiding behind an alias

SKAMPOE
04-12-2009, 01:25 PM
i dont give a fuck about ed, never interacted with dook, so fuck him, all i know is, ya never ever met a mufucka quite like mee...

HANZO
04-12-2009, 02:44 PM
never got why Cilva was soo mad at eD about that buying wu-corp thread.

And yeah Wu-corp was pretty corny back then, but theres still some cornyness around. the e-friends generally laugh at each others disses all the time, even if its the dryest shit ever written on internet forums.

L~>1<~NKS
04-12-2009, 02:49 PM
"EQUAL/NOX" (http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7512659)

TSA
04-12-2009, 02:57 PM
i think eD is overrated.

but an era where Sicka was not only considered normal, but cool and essential can't be out corned.

Stylemaster and his female secondaries are are the source of all the remaining corniness, but they're so AMPED with it that it either =s or surpassed to old wucorp's corniness.

HANZO
04-12-2009, 03:05 PM
eD jus did something no one else did at the time and that was posting weird pictures and dissing everyone in gen chat and the KTL.

I think a mod should be appointed to regulate the level of cornyness present in the forums.