PDA

View Full Version : THE CERTIFIED ASSHOLE (sticky please)

PsYkOsUs
07-03-2005, 06:07 PM
As most of you are startin' to realize, i am a 'certified asshole'. I leave brutally honest criticisms in a lot of the poems/verses/songs/lyrics i read... i've learned that most of you respect my work, but dislike me as a person (in a lot of cases, rightfully so), and do not like my feedback... to avoid any further, unnecessary arguements, i think it'd be a great idea for everyone who doesn't like me, or what i have to say to come in here and leave their name, and i'll promise not to bother you with comments that you do not want...

PEACE, and be safe

PSY

ps. though i did make this thread for humor, if you leave you name, i will take you seriously, and not comment on anything you write.

BlaK FuRYaN
07-03-2005, 06:16 PM
on a lighter note, i think they should dedicate a thread to me, "the certified asshole", so everyone can lash out at me, and tell me how they feel... i think it may actually be a good idea; you think...? i could be the forum's psychologist, and everyone could tell me their problems, and i could comment in my usually brutally honest manner... LOL... maybe i'll start a poll...

PEACE

PSY

lol

your a joker.....

lmao

are you serious.....

taken it abit far.....

lolololol

jus keep droppin tha feed....it aint a thing.....

Sicka than aidZ
07-03-2005, 06:17 PM
YEAH, u sound like a dick

Sicka than aidZ
07-03-2005, 06:18 PM
i unno u tho, so i cant judge u......i couldn't give a damn bout your posts tho, peace

07-03-2005, 06:20 PM
this is so Psy. haha. anyway, yea, i got a question for the certified asshole... i'm gonna start workin on my album soon, just because i love hip-hop, i ain't tryin to make any $ outa this shit... i'd show ya some lyrics, but you won't understand shit...... so anyway, i'm runnin out of ideas... i dunno what to rap about... i aint the type of cat who writes about himself all the time, or what he thinks... fuck that. i got a few verses where i'm teachin the kids some shit, i got 2 ill storytellin verses, the rest is freestyles. so the question is... what the fuck should a guy who wants to be original, who wants to do somethin never done before write about?!?!

SHRAP
07-03-2005, 06:26 PM
asshole by nature like z-ro and trae

PsYkOsUs
07-03-2005, 06:27 PM
this is so Psy. haha. anyway, yea, i got a question for the certified asshole... i'm gonna start workin on my album soon, just because i love hip-hop, i ain't tryin to make any $ outa this shit... i'd show ya some lyrics, but you won't understand shit...... so anyway, i'm runnin out of ideas... i dunno what to rap about... i aint the type of cat who writes about himself all the time, or what he thinks... fuck that. i got a few verses where i'm teachin the kids some shit, i got 2 ill storytellin verses, the rest is freestyles. so the question is... what the fuck should a guy who wants to be original, who wants to do somethin never done before write about?!?!
LOL, if i gave you an idea, it wouldn't be original... would it...?

Sicka than aidZ
07-03-2005, 06:30 PM
yo, sticky?.....that'd be gay man, sorry,...all kindsa cats submittin to your thread, the fuckin "nerd herd" worshippin your shit, haha, here's my fan club fam
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/allhail3.gif

peace.....oh, i got the crown, wanna join me?...cya in hell

PsYkOsUs
07-03-2005, 06:32 PM
LOL... this thread could be a classic... LOL

07-03-2005, 06:41 PM
it seems to me that you don't have much respect for others than slam poets. are you tellin me that you don't respect a freestyler that drops ill shit off the head? sure, it ain't shit to a written verse, but it's a beautiful artform. whatcha think?

PsYkOsUs
07-03-2005, 06:43 PM
supernat is ill, so is c rayz, etc... but you can't freestyle in text, text is written... it's an oxymoron... LOL

BlaK FuRYaN
07-03-2005, 06:46 PM
supernat is ill, so is c rayz, etc... but you can't freestyle in text, text is written... it's an oxymoron... LOL
ive tried to find slam poetry forums to avail....all i got was saul williams....

PsYkOsUs
07-03-2005, 06:59 PM
saul williams is amazin'... but i haven't found many either... if i had, i'd probably be assumin' my asshole title over there... LOL

remember kids, i'm not just an asshole... i'm certified...

crastuf
07-03-2005, 07:06 PM
I want your thoughts give em to me

Sicka than aidZ
07-03-2005, 07:22 PM
saul williams is amazin'... but i haven't found many either... if i had, i'd probably be assumin' my asshole title over there... LOL

remember kids, i'm not just an asshole... i'm certified...
its cool...psykosus is a certified http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileyASSHOLE3.gif
peace

Prolifical ENG
07-03-2005, 08:49 PM
bwahahahaha

this is the first time I stepped into the Temple since the site came down....hahaha Psy is back. Came in here after viewing who was viewing what and seen thread titles only Psy would key in.

Oh well, peace Psy...even though I havent even peeped yours or anyone elses work in here lately.

Prolifical ENG
07-03-2005, 09:06 PM
ok, I looked around.....I see where this came from.

I look at Psy's feedback, and he really was honest. I am sure somewhere along his development some critic has called his verse wack for whatever reason.

When I used to read things here (I did a lot when I first registered here) I was honest with whats wrong with it. No matter how wack I seen a verse, I actually did say something positive...just for hope and shine a little light.

Having a tough critic around here can be a good thing.

Nexodus the Nth Entity
07-03-2005, 10:11 PM
damn....seems like Psy may have struck some nerves in here (this isn't the 1st time, believe me)....which is probably to be expected....your signature is hilarious, man

Now I've known Psy for awhile now, and he's been pretty much the 'brutally honest' man, he is today since the beginning....so, in a way I see his constructive criticism as a tool for anyone in here to improve, even though some believe they're skilled and rightfully so....its about mastering the craft

Trust me, I've recorded tracks in the past and I sucked big time and still need improvement, you can listen yourself....I fall off sometimes or most of the time...LOL

Sicka than aidZ
07-03-2005, 11:10 PM
what r u talkin about, he's bein cool...if he pisses me off ill get brutally honest or whatever on him but like I said, he's been cool as hell so far.....good raps psy. peace nexodus

PsYkOsUs
07-03-2005, 11:17 PM
damn....seems like Psy may have struck some nerves in here (this isn't the 1st time, believe me)....which is probably to be expected....your signature is hilarious, man

Now I've known Psy for awhile now, and he's been pretty much the 'brutally honest' man, he is today since the beginning....so, in a way I see his constructive criticism as a tool for anyone in here to improve, even though some believe they're skilled and rightfully so....its about mastering the craft

Trust me, I've recorded tracks in the past and I sucked big time and still need improvement, you can listen yourself....I fall off sometimes or most of the time...LOL
LOL, i do have a vicious habit of pissin' people off, huh...? yeah... i thought the signature was appropriate for my "certified Asshole" persona... i believe in those brutal statements, and i will defend them... LOL... honestly, people should come to expect this of me... i like to shake shit up, and have since the beginnin'; remember whozer mc aka check two...? i did him in... others too, so it's nothin' new... but it's new to these guys, 'cause they're the newcomers... seniors always shake up the freshman... it's an unwritten rule, 'cause it toughens them up... some will get better, and some will quit.. i can live with that... my problem with some of the new cats is that they're happy with bein' the runts of the litter, and i don't respect that, 'cause they tend to be the ones that PM me and ask me to read their work and rate them... i stopped leavin' feedback a couple years ago, 'cause weaker cats got mad at me for not sayin' they're ill... i'm no yes-man... but i really don't mind bein' treated like a bully... the forum does need a tough critic... i don't tell anyone in particular that they suck, just what they should work on... cats need to learn how to take criticism, 'cause they claim they take it seriously, till i comment, and then it's all just hobbies, fun, and games, and i take rap and poetry too seriously... LOL, go figure...

PEACE

PSY

ps. NEX! get at via email, i'd like to DL your tracks to a cd... get at me...

PsYkOsUs
07-03-2005, 11:24 PM
what r u talkin about, he's bein cool...if he pisses me off ill get brutally honest or whatever on him but like I said, he's been cool as hell so far.....good raps psy. peace nexodus
i think kids get mad, 'cause they forget that i have a sense of humor... i'm actually a nice guy too... LOL, 'least that's what my friends say... i just don't hold my tongue for anyone... people view me as that nasty pitbull that got off it's chain again... but i'm not lookin' to bite nobody's head off, i'm just takin' a stroll...

PEACE

PSY

Nexodus the Nth Entity
07-03-2005, 11:57 PM
the forum does need a tough critic... i don't tell anyone in particular that they suck, just what they should work on...

ps. NEX! get at via email, i'd like to DL your tracks to a cd... get at me...

piece Psy
that pretty much says its all...no harm 'really' done....just being real
about those tracks I'll bundle them in a zip file, just let me know how which ones unless you want the wack ones too....LOL

keep it relevant

Sicka than aidZ
07-04-2005, 12:04 AM
ill find it...shits' funny

jjh_38
07-04-2005, 12:08 AM
Hey, at least this Psy charater puts some time in his replies.. id much rather have a paragraph of criticism than the standard one liner...

Sicka than aidZ
07-04-2005, 12:09 AM
Sicka (http://wutangcorp.com/member.php?u=30187) vbmenu_register("postmenu_28132", true);
Killa B-B-B-Bee Unit!

http://wutangcorp.com/image.php?u=30187&dateline=1120452911 (http://wutangcorp.com/member.php?u=30187)

http://wutangcorp.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif

http://wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: Check this shit out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
Its ok, needs some work though

who r u^^, tha dali lama?...yo mocho, your verse sucks dick, sorry bout the bad news but your lost man, peace

07-04-2005, 06:17 AM
amazing

kell16
07-04-2005, 07:53 AM
this shit is hilarious

Sicka than aidZ
07-04-2005, 11:16 AM
aww.....he was stealing sigs and he sucked,.....i dont know why peeps kept tellin him how to fix his shit......it was obvious he didnt care so i got to the point an hopefully he's makin a comeback or some shit, some worthy shit.......he sucked

PsYkOsUs
07-04-2005, 07:07 PM
CERTIFIED
ASSHOLE!!

Sicka than aidZ
07-04-2005, 07:12 PM
whatever, u aint shit

PsYkOsUs
07-04-2005, 07:37 PM
:point:

07-05-2005, 08:48 AM
amazing amount of herbs......

07-06-2005, 05:14 PM
so you best not step to me halfheartedly, for my complexity slash arteryes, unexpectedly crash monarchyes and mentally smash armorys

nahmsayin. why the fuck yall kids aint showin love to Psy, haha. i cant believe they;re actually takin this shit seriously..........

Sicka than aidZ
07-06-2005, 05:21 PM
it was a joke man, first post he threaded i flipped him shit.....he laughed about it......im pretty sure he can take a look at a sicka verse an compare it to his own an tell I couldn't possibly be challenging this him...ive never seen anyone rap better than this dude in my life,...who knows

hey psykosus, can anyone rap better than u or has anyone?

yeah, someone posted his lyrics in their sig an it blew me away,....the kid only knew of psykosus bein the best for like a half a day an he had already dug up some verses of psykosus' an displayed em.......it was like "im attila the hun an godzilla in "one"...
or something, everyone was wondering where the dude went. yeah, not many legends on the internet but i can tell psy deserves the title

PsYkOsUs
07-06-2005, 10:08 PM
those lyrics you guys quoted are from "hellstorm", which i'm thinkin' about rewritin' and makin' it better... i appreciate the comments... i'm not a rapper though, i'm a spoken word artist, like the def poet cats... they're where i'm gonna be when i decide to jump into the slam circuit... so when i start makin' live performances local connecticut cats need to come out and support the certified asshole...

PEACE

PSY

SHRAP
07-06-2005, 10:33 PM
i aint no poet and every hoe know it

PsYkOsUs
07-06-2005, 10:53 PM
i aint no poet and every hoe know it
with hoes like the one in your signature... who needs poetry...

Wait... i do... :looking:

Sicka than aidZ
07-07-2005, 01:09 AM
those lyrics you guys quoted are from "hellstorm", which i'm thinkin' about rewritin' and makin' it better... i appreciate the comments... i'm not a rapper though, i'm a spoken word artist, like the def poet cats... they're where i'm gonna be when i decide to jump into the slam circuit... so when i start makin' live performances local connecticut cats need to come out and support the certified asshole...

PEACE

PSY
word

OG Kane
07-07-2005, 01:35 AM
yeah, someone posted his lyrics in their sig an it blew me away,....the kid only knew of psykosus bein the best for like a half a day an he had already dug up some verses of psykosus' an displayed em.......it was like "im attila the hun an godzilla in "one"...
or something, everyone was wondering where the dude went. yeah, not many legends on the internet but i can tell psy deserves the title sup sicka..
''im attila the hun an godzilla in one, your guerillas were hung, yo go change your name to priscilla the nun..'' shit, i didnt know psykosus was here, lol
but yo psykosus, i been looking for you but you weren't really active anywhere else, on this other forum i quoted some of your lines for a while and after reading them, i felt i had to see more of your shit, so i posted some of your verses on some other forum for others to see, i was really blown away, peace

Sicka than aidZ
07-07-2005, 01:55 AM
^^look what the cat dragged in, whats good OG Kane

SHRAP
07-07-2005, 03:07 AM
lol og kane memorized psykosus lyrics

Necromancer
07-07-2005, 07:27 AM
lol what up skale, long time, that line was in my sig for like a year on wurenegades so yanno lol..

Iron Rambo
07-07-2005, 10:02 AM
whoops

BlaK FuRYaN
07-07-2005, 10:04 AM
ahh whoops!

OG Kane
07-07-2005, 10:26 AM
lol og kane memorized psykosus lyrics nah that line was in my sig for like a year in tages site

PsYkOsUs
07-07-2005, 10:32 PM
sup sicka..
''im attila the hun an godzilla in one, your guerillas were hung, yo go change your name to priscilla the nun..'' shit, i didnt know psykosus was here, lol
but yo psykosus, i been looking for you but you weren't really active anywhere else, on this other forum i quoted some of your lines for a while and after reading them, i felt i had to see more of your shit, so i posted some of your verses on some other forum for others to see, i was really blown away, peace

YO! i have real copyrights on almost all of my work, so don't let me catch any of you postin' my verses anywhere without my actual, personal permission! i know you probably meant no harm by doin' it, but it's very disrespectful, even if you credit my name to it! i understand that i run the risk of bein' plagiarized every time i post my work on the net, but please, have more respect for my art... i would never even copy and paste a verse of yours to my own personal computer for my own personal viewin' pleasure without your actual permission... all i ask is that you show me the same courtesy... i don't remain very active on any site due the risks of plagiarism, i'm usually very hard to find, and i'd like to keep it that way...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
07-07-2005, 10:38 PM
since i'm always bein' taken out of context, let me elaborate a little more just by sayin' that i know you probably meant no harm by postin' my work on other forums, so i am not angry... i just hope you can see where i'm comin' from and extend me the same courtesy i would extend to you...

PEACE

PSY

OG Kane
07-08-2005, 05:43 AM
i posted Righteous Tranny on a small forum (saying it was by you of course..), because some people were talking about you or something, only a few cats from methical were on that forum anyway so it probably won't get bitten by anyone, i hope..
but i understan, sorry about that, it won't happen again
peace

Killer Falcon
07-08-2005, 06:46 AM
haha, you say your above all this shit yet you still dedicate a thread to yourself....

seriously tho, it is good to give honest criticism as long as it constructive. i dont understand why some people get pissed when someone doesnt like their stuff. nice to see that someone is honest on here

peace

OG Kane
07-08-2005, 07:02 AM
and it's pretty hard getting your permission when your not even active on your own site

iNtell3kT
07-08-2005, 07:06 AM
lol og kane memorized psykosus lyrics ROFLLMAO!!!!!!!

OG Kane
07-08-2005, 07:08 AM
lol broken holez, you of all people should know i had that line in my sig for like a year

iNtell3kT
07-08-2005, 07:10 AM
i dont even know wtf your talkin

OG Kane
07-08-2005, 07:11 AM
then your a fucking idiot

iNtell3kT
07-08-2005, 07:27 AM
oh Im the idiot

lmao....

OG Kane
07-08-2005, 08:23 AM
yea you are, better ask somebody

07-08-2005, 11:37 AM
lol og kane memorized psykosus lyrics
wtf is wrong with that? :{

i know a lot of Psy's shit... cause i relate to it. wtf is the big deal?

SurreaL
07-08-2005, 12:32 PM
Man, I could never bite somebody's shit, it feel's so fake, it's like cheating, what's the point?, to get a couple people to be like " oh man, you're good, you got some serious skill ", im sorry, I couldn't take that compliment, because it wouldn't be for me.

PsYkOsUs
07-08-2005, 09:28 PM
and it's pretty hard getting your permission when your not even active on your own site
that's the way i like it...

Rebel_INS
07-09-2005, 06:37 AM
YEAH, u sound like a dick
LoLz

Dae Ja Nae
07-09-2005, 11:36 AM
YO! i have real copyrights on almost all of my work, so don't let me catch any of you postin' my verses anywhere without my actual, personal permission! i know you probably meant no harm by doin' it, but it's very disrespectful, even if you credit my name to it! i understand that i run the risk of bein' plagiarized every time i post my work on the net, but please, have more respect for my art... i would never even copy and paste a verse of yours to my own personal computer for my own personal viewin' pleasure without your actual permission... all i ask is that you show me the same courtesy... i don't remain very active on any site due the risks of plagiarism, i'm usually very hard to find, and i'd like to keep it that way...

PEACE

PSY
More cats should be as conscientious about posting their work. There are some "true greats" on this forum who's work could really take them places. It would be a shame to see someone else getting paid off of their efforts.

BTW ... "Asshole" ... I think not

Peace

07-22-2005, 05:40 AM
Disclaimer: the following comment from the Certified Asshole is just a friendly opinion. The Certified Asshole does not wish to cause any undue psychological harm to overly sensitive 'text battle emcees'. If any injury to your ego should be sustained, please forward any and all complaints and/or grievances to the following address:

The Righteous Tyrant Inc.
PO Box 666
Solitary Confinement, Hell 00666
ATTN: Psykosus

*Certified Asshole clears his throat*

to be honest, most of the cats in here or anywhere for that matter, are terrible... i mean, genuinely terrible at text battlin'... and it's my opinion that text battlin' doesn't make you better, and certainly doesn't mean you have any talent... all it does is show that anyone you beat is just worse off than you, it doesn't necessarily mean you're good at it... i think most people should give up on text battlin' and concentrate on writin' verses that actually mean somethin', 'cause that's where the real competition is...

now, i expect a lot of backlash for this statement, 'cause i have many a times before as some of you may remember... and any heated beckons to battle any of you will go unanswered, if you want to prove me wrong, show me up in the temple of darts by droppin' the illest concept verse i've ever seen...

now yall know my style, if this offended you there's probably good reason for it... if you care to argue with me, take it to me in the "Certified Asshole" thread in the temple... i just wanted to state my opinion, there's no reason to ruin his thread...

PEACE, and think about it...

PSY
bwahahahahahhahaa. this really gave me a good mood. haha... yea. he's right.... most of the cats here are teribble. i was fuckin up a few rhymes too when i was writin in english, so i stopped. but i'm da shit in romanian. anyway, Psy, you gotta stop takin this shit so seriously. after all, they aint sayin they're the best, they're just havin fun. when it comes to serious shit, you';re right.. peace

Luther Large
07-22-2005, 04:51 PM
hey psykosis i have a problem with your little knowledge drop under all your posts i could be misunderstanding it but when you say hesitation and asasanation dont rime thats true but plenty good rappers do stuff similar to that including cappadonna

PsYkOsUs
07-22-2005, 09:44 PM
hey psykosis i have a problem with your little knowledge drop under all your posts i could be misunderstanding it but when you say hesitation and asasanation dont rime thats true but plenty good rappers do stuff similar to that including cappadonnano doubt, i'va had this arguement a million times... accordin' to many rhyme vernaculars, it does rhyme, but if you're an anal perfectionist like i am, it doesn't... in my opinion, rhymes should rhyme as perfectly as possible, for example:

detonation - meditation: in my opinion rhymes almost perfectly... it has the same number of syllables, and each syllable sound almost exactly alike...

BUT!

assassination - hesitation: in my opinion does not ryme hardly at all... only in lazy vernaculars, 'cause it doesn't have the same amount of syllables, and if it did, not all the syllables sound the same... therefore, they don't rhyme... but hey, i'm picky as hell...

PEACE

PSY

Luther Large
07-23-2005, 08:46 AM
thank you for the explanation

PsYkOsUs
07-23-2005, 06:26 PM
happy to be of service

Ronin
07-24-2005, 06:44 AM
Exactly 200 wu corp texcees cry at night because of Psy

true story

PsYkOsUs
07-24-2005, 05:17 PM
LOL!

SurreaL
07-24-2005, 10:00 PM
Cock ride alert.

PsYkOsUs
07-24-2005, 10:08 PM
LOL!

u-turn
07-24-2005, 10:34 PM
I already felt the wrath of the "certified asshole.'

PsYkOsUs
07-24-2005, 10:59 PM
hey c'mon, that hurts my feelin's... LOL, it wasn't that bad... just candid...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
08-09-2005, 12:12 AM
i'm sick and tired of all the talentless jokes on this forum who think they have skill... you motherfuckers just started writin' last month! what makes you think you have skill... you motherfuckers don't even know how to rhyme! all over the battlefield, all i see is wack ass verses like:

"i'll fuckin' shit on your face, eat my stool
and drool you fool, give your momma the tool
you're wack like like a mafia man merked you
i'll hurt you, step on your face with reeboks
lyrical thunder storms make you shake in tree tops
while i hang like a spider-monkey
swoop down on you like a eagle, desert that is
drink my piss, bitch swissmiss drinkin asshole
get clapped by my 44 caliber beak"

are you idiots so ignorant as to think that you actually have talent!? what's wrong with you!!? you think you write metaphors!? and on top of that, you have the nerve to form net crews and ask me to collaborate with you!!? jesus christ!!

Sicka than aidZ
08-09-2005, 12:14 AM
word up.

PsYkOsUs
08-09-2005, 12:16 AM
and another thing... i hope all yall motherfuckers start writin' diss verses at me!! keep me laughin! and sit there and act like your good enough to merit a response from me motherfuckers... out of this whole forum there might be ten or more that actually have a reason to keep writin'... the rest of you need to hang up that fuckin' pen...

AND STOP FUCKIN' PMin' ME, ASKIN' ME TO RATE YOUR FUCKIN' SKILL!!

PsYkOsUs
08-09-2005, 12:27 AM
PSYKOSUS FOR MODERATOR

TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE

Sicka than aidZ
08-09-2005, 12:56 AM
im bringing this shit to a halt, peace

Cappah
08-09-2005, 01:24 AM
Psykosus chill man....i mean who the hell r u talking 2. Sicka and u turn r sum of the best this site has to offer

PsYkOsUs
08-09-2005, 08:42 AM
Psykosus chill man....i mean who the hell r u talking 2. Sicka and u turn r sum of the best this site has to offer

LOL... do you not see the humor in that statement!? look at this place... :frusty:

Idiom
08-09-2005, 09:21 AM
we aLL live in a yeLLow submarine, a yeLLow submarine, a yeLLow submarine
we aLL live in a yeLLow submarine you should have a picture of it on your screen:cheerlie:

OmO < Idiom

Cappah
08-09-2005, 10:35 AM
LOL... do you not see the humor in that statement!? look at this place... :frusty:
haven't exactly seen u light up the boards no offense but u-turn and sicka are aight

Idiom
08-09-2005, 11:31 AM
THE BEST THIS SITE HAS TO OFFER?
LMMFAO, LMMFAOTKJFIHBDHBOUFBFOUBVFVHBVFHVBFVFVFVHBVF
IF THEY'RE THE BEST THIS SITE HAS TO OFFER THEN RIDDLE ME THIS

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS SITE HAVE TO OFFER IF THEY'RE THE BEST?

i mean don't get me wrong i think they're cool as people from what i can see
but let's get real dun, they're by far nothing special.

OmO < Idiom

PsYkOsUs
08-09-2005, 12:28 PM
haven't exactly seen u light up the boards no offense but u-turn and sicka are aight

if you haven't seen my shit, you're brand new... i been here since it was 5elements in 1999... i practically built this board...

http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=1872

and accordin' to your sinature: if sicka than aidz is ill!? then i'm the most infallable and healthiest motherfucker that ever lived...

Idiom
08-09-2005, 12:40 PM
red fish, blue fish, old fish, new fish
i'm a rhyming mother fucker myself

your job verse me is assassination but your fascination wit me is stimulating like masturbation

Yo mutha fucka WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OmO < Idiom

Sicka than aidZ
08-09-2005, 04:00 PM

OmO < Idiom
lay off the dude, he's givin me props. peace

mashqauck
08-09-2005, 04:23 PM
yo psy i bet you rock a big penis with those ill lyrics. Yo wesside.

hollywoodrealty
08-10-2005, 08:08 AM
i dont want to touch u idium, i dont touch little kids.......

and as for psy princess or psycockless, you are a joke, u talk a whole lot, but i looked through your threads and u havent dropped anything at all, if u talk so much why not back it up.....oh wait let me guess, u are too skillful, u dont want to bring yourself to my level, well u can make any excuses u want to, bottom line is that u talk more then jeraldo rivera, you're basically a wack rap newscaster, coming up with false aligations, you might as well work for the national enquirer magazine, they would love your writing style, talking shit about the stars

hollywoodrealty
08-10-2005, 08:15 AM
the one thread u wrote is nice that u put the link up here for, but bring some more of that sweet lyrics rather then talken shit the whole time psycosus, some people like me write serios at times and clown around having fun sometimes, where is your fun side, i know u hate the battle, but come with it and kill some people with your lyrical skills, not your worthless comments

hollywoodrealty
08-10-2005, 08:20 AM
no more beef i rest my case, psycosus can write, but better believe some of us who battle for fun can bring that knowledge too.......

lord cant help me, this the hand that he dealt me
i keep a str8 face, dont wanna look guilty
the world is filthy, the things we do to get wealthy
i got a piece of the pie, but why's my stomach still empty
cant stay healthy, there's too many diseases
this burger and fries are too greasy, i cant eat this
murders, homicides, how can we defeat this
many people praying everday in, help me jesus
but i wake up the next day and still see this
nobody said it would be easy but geez its
so cold sometimes that my brain just freezes
so hot sometimes im melting, where's the breezes
cant be clueless, cant have loose lips
bcuz if my ship sinks ill be useless
the shit stinks, eventually u get used to it
its like taking a sip from the cup
i had enough of it but it seems that im adicted
everytime im feeling low i get lifted
im feeling gifted, one of the chosen ones
playing russian rullet with a fully loaded gun
its loads of fun when times is good
but when its not your body rotts like old wood
misunderstood by many, hated by most
dead red roses lay next to the burried, here comes the holy ghost
holy smokes, is all this just a hoax
pinched myself, am i dreaming, is this a joke
its what i wrote, take it or leave it
the world is so fucked up i cant believe it

Idiom
08-10-2005, 08:32 AM
:thumbdwn:

OmO < Idiom

hollywoodrealty
08-10-2005, 08:42 AM
idiom aka idiot, plz get off my nuts, thanks :)

hollywoodrealty
08-10-2005, 08:47 AM
go in that thread in the battlefield where i just lit u up, if u got some diss, come with it, if not, shut your trap, your lyrics are mideocre, meaningless, and from 1-10 id give u a 3

Idiom
08-10-2005, 08:53 AM
lmfao @ lit me up
read it over dun

"you're pathetic lyrics are like wheelchaired rejects"
that line alone murked your whole whatever that was

OmO < Idiom

hollywoodrealty
08-10-2005, 09:21 AM
idiom, just bcuzx u have a writers block doesnt mean u have to come up with excuses for yourself, i know all u can do is write one or two weak lines, its ok

Idiom
08-10-2005, 09:44 AM
i see

OmO < Idiom

Cappah
08-10-2005, 10:14 AM

OmO < Idiom
Nether r u

hollywoodrealty
08-10-2005, 10:24 AM
cappah, idiom is all talk, word

Idiom
08-10-2005, 02:27 PM
see unlike you holly and cappah i don't just text battle
so until either of you actually "freestyle battle" then talk to me
if you do and want to set something up then i'LL be more than happy to
now untiL then go play in traffic.
LoL @ aLL talk
looks to me like we're texting
OmO < Idiom

PsYkOsUs
08-10-2005, 02:28 PM
simple fact of the matter is: i'm one of the few with the genuine right to talk shit in this forum... allow me to speak candidly here, whether any of you like it or not:

idiots and amatuers choke the life out of this forum everyday... 95% of you are amatuers.... your freshmen, and the seniors will always put you in your place... this forum is filled to the brim with garbage! everyday i see cats who claim they 'drop knowledge to wake up the mentally dead' in this forum... and they are all worthless! there are so many aspects to writin' in order to be just 'good', and you guys try to act like you're experts when you haven't even looked at the basics... it ridiculous... the battlefield is a prime example of pure stupidity in text form... you guys just suck... you're beginners... you have no talent... iwas literally writin' shit like that when i was eight years old... and a few of you cats are older than i am, that's somethin' to be ashamed of... especially when you try to drop those wack verses dissin' me, WHEN I AM WHAT YOU WANT TO BE: talented; face that fact!! 90% of you think words like "wrestle" and "lasso", or "infantry" and military" rhyme; no they don't... and forcin' words like that to rhyme is a prime example of your lack of vocabulary and skill... in order to 'drop knowledge' you have to be wise and intelligent enough to speak with substance, and most of you are incapable of that... some of you will learn, most of you will not, and that's fact... and most of you should just stop writin', now that's opinion, but an educated one... yall wanna get angry and call me a hater; say that i don't have the right to denounce and disrespect you..? that's fine... but from the outside lookin' in, this place is just a blatant circus of utter stupidity, and that annoys the hell out of me... and what annoys me to no end, is that you all support one another's stupidity... you bask in incompetence and find comfort in the ignorance of others... you'd rather have hollow praise for your worthless lyrics, than a candid response that your 16 bar verse didn't rhyme and held no substance... you can't learn from hollow praise... you won't learn that you need to write better and harder if another brainless idiot says you're the illest! shit, people like yall are the reason George W Bush had the gall to run for president, and actually succeed!! how can you be proud of that!? how can you look at yourself and your work and genuinely believe that you are doin' somethin' worth while...? you're just draggin' everyone down by tryin' to blindly big up one another when it isn't deserved... i understand that yall get infuriated by my statements, as well many of you should... it's true, you won't become a better writer by bein' put down... but what yall fail to realise is that over the years, there have been a few cats in here, myself included, who are tryin' to teach yall by leadin' by example, and droppin' verses worth readin'... i recieve all kinds of praise, and it is appreciated, but it frustrates me that none of you try to follow that example... and i don't mean that i want yall to try to write like me, or use my style, or my subject matter... what i mean is that none of you try to be my equal... you're content with bein' bottom feeders, and that bothers me... very few of you strive to write somethin' somethin' genuinely original and from the heart... and almost none of you strive to better yourselves, and that's the sole reason i think most of you should stop writin'...

and as i've said before... if you don't like what i have to say, don't try to diss me in the battlefield, for i have nothin' to gain by steppin' on ants... none of you even have the right to think you're good enough to merit a response from me... but, if you feel that i am wrong, and wish to prove me wrong, then please do show me up by droppin' the illest verse i've ever seen in the temple... 'cause as of right now, none of you can fuck with me... none of you can fuck with my rhyme schemes, my subject matter, or my presence alone... you all have a lot of work to do... or you can quit... either way works for me...

PEACE

PSY

tekunique
08-10-2005, 03:10 PM
simple fact of the matter is: i'm one of the few with the genuine right to talk shit in this forum... allow me to speak candidly here, whether any of you like it or not:

idiots and amatuers choke the life out of this forum everyday... 95% of you are amatuers.... your freshmen, and the seniors will always put you in your place... this forum is filled to the brim with garbage! everyday i see cats who claim they 'drop knowledge to wake up the mentally dead' in this forum... and they are all worthless! there are so many aspects to writin' in order to be just 'good', and you guys try to act like you're experts when you haven't even looked at the basics... it ridiculous... the battlefield is a prime example of pure stupidity in text form... you guys just suck... you're beginners... you have no talent... iwas literally writin' shit like that when i was eight years old... and a few of you cats are older than i am, that's somethin' to be ashamed of... especially when you try to drop those wack verses dissin' me, WHEN I AM WHAT YOU WANT TO BE: talented; face that fact!! 90% of you think words like "wrestle" and "lasso", or "infantry" and military" rhyme; no they don't... and forcin' words like that to rhyme is a prime example of your lack of vocabulary and skill... in order to 'drop knowledge' you have to be wise and intelligent enough to speak with substance, and most of you are incapable of that... some of you will learn, most of you will not, and that's fact... and most of you should just stop writin', now that's opinion, but an educated one... yall wanna get angry and call me a hater; say that i don't have the right to denounce and disrespect you..? that's fine... but from the outside lookin' in, this place is just a blatant circus of utter stupidity, and that annoys the hell out of me... and what annoys me to no end, is that you all support one another's stupidity... you bask in incompetence and find comfort in the ignorance of others... you'd rather have hollow praise for your worthless lyrics, than a candid response that your 16 bar verse didn't rhyme and held no substance... you can't learn from hollow praise... you won't learn that you need to write better and harder if another brainless idiot says you're the illest! shit, people like yall are the reason George W Bush had the gall to run for president, and actually succeed!! how can you be proud of that!? how can you look at yourself and your work and genuinely believe that you are doin' somethin' worth while...? you're just draggin' everyone down by tryin' to blindly big up one another when it isn't deserved... i understand that yall get infuriated by my statements, as well many of you should... it's true, you won't become a better writer by bein' put down... but what yall fail to realise is that over the years, there have been a few cats in here, myself included, who are tryin' to teach yall by leadin' by example, and droppin' verses worth readin'... i recieve all kinds of praise, and it is appreciated, but it frustrates me that none of you try to follow that example... and i don't mean that i want yall to try to write like me, or use my style, or my subject matter... what i mean is that none of you try to be my equal... you're content with bein' bottom feeders, and that bothers me... very few of you strive to write somethin' somethin' genuinely original and from the heart... and almost none of you strive to better yourselves, and that's the sole reason i think most of you should stop writin'...

and as i've said before... if you don't like what i have to say, don't try to diss me in the battlefield, for i have nothin' to gain by steppin' on ants... none of you even have the right to think you're good enough to merit a response from me... but, if you feel that i am wrong, and wish to prove me wrong, then please do show me up by droppin' the illest verse i've ever seen in the temple... 'cause as of right now, none of you can fuck with me... none of you can fuck with my rhyme schemes, my subject matter, or my presence alone... you all have a lot of work to do... or you can quit... either way works for me...

PEACE

PSY its good to see a nigga with confidence. you sound like your level is beyond ANYBODY in here. i guess humble dont mix well in this thing called hip hop.. i understand your frustration but i dont think you should let it bother you to this degree.

you say you tried to lead the way but ppl stay saying the same shit, have no progression etc.. well, what are you gonna do ? tell ppl who you think youre wack to stop posting their shit here ? you can do that, but would that make ppl actually listen to you and stop ? i dont think so.

first of all, this is just a message board, and temple of darts section is a place ppl 'type' their shit up. im assuming youre an MC, then you should know text doesnt mean shit. poetically and content can be visible, but no matter how dope that is, its irrelevant if you are unable to hear/listen to one's delivery and flow.

so i think you should just chill the fuck out, lead if you wanna lead, not pay too much attention to the 'wack' shit being posted on here, its not that serious for you to get mad amped up to the point youre this irritated.

peace.

Sicka than aidZ
08-10-2005, 03:40 PM
ignorance is bliss

martyr
08-10-2005, 03:40 PM
...it is because cats think they're ill and they not... this forum used to have brackets of respectful writers and now it's got a bunch of dick riders with a crew thinking they're hot... i remember about a year and a half ago this forum went to shit and lotsa' cats stopepd posting... i stuck it out, i helped plenty a cats, a lot of which no longer post here, with quality criticisms of "maybe try some multis", or "work on the flow of the piece", and gave a reason why and how with an example of from they verse... meanwhile other cats would just say dumb shit like: "that was ill", or "man, i had to do the science" (there was no science to do and isn't)...i choose to be nice... then one day it got ridiculous... cats started think they we're on my level... not... i've been droping verses that flip flow and style every post, with a different view and stance taken on each topic... my extended multis are bananas and i can drop them for endless amounts of lines... and they were all crazy verses... i would have the whole verse quoted or the responsee would say the whole thing is quotable and tell me their favorite lines...

...that's what writing is supposed to be... the whole verse is substance... the only hope of improvement most of the cats on here have is that they got one or two hot lines, and i tell 'em to build off that, but who listens? no one... yawl need to take time to write your work... refine it to make the flow better and the message louder... your 2 minute keystyles ain't hot... i could do that, but then i actually start writing something besides dumb shit.. i've been writing for years, i have published work, i had a writing quarterly in highschool dedicated to me and my work and i never went to class and i cussed out teachers and came to school wasted... i've written music for school chorus class and played infront of crowds on several instruments... i have made hundreds of beats from the ground up... i only recently started using samples because music theory has gotten monotnous... i've got atleast twenty 'rock & roll' albums under my belt... i've got about seven or eight 'rap' albums to my credit... i've made three or four classical music albums and one or two jazz... alot of this still has to get recorded but it's there on paper, and in my head... i could just keep going but it's pointless... and i'ma return to subject...

...take time to write your verses... this is meant to be art, not the scent of a fart... and for you cats with the wack excuse that you can't get the full feeling of these verses because they're not on audio that just proves that you're wack... because on audio you are rapping poetry... if the poetry sucks the audio sucks no matter the delivery... you can add punctuation to make your poetry easier to flow... it's simple...

Sicka than aidZ
08-10-2005, 03:47 PM
see unlike you holly and cappah i don't just text battle
so until either of you actually "freestyle battle" then talk to me
if you do and want to set something up then i'LL be more than happy to
now untiL then go play in traffic.
LoL @ aLL talk
looks to me like we're texting
OmO < Idiom
Idiom should run a "certified____ thread"an ask for a "sticky"

Sicka than aidZ
08-10-2005, 03:50 PM
im sad now,text battling isnt what it used to be...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileysuicide.gif

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-10-2005, 04:03 PM
I am not as great of an writer as martyr and psy but at least I'm still learning and aborbing everything i can.... yeah... we have some zombies on here that post ridiculous verses aint no way to stop that but If they only took the time to actually come from with-in to write a piece instead of contriving a lot shit and posting it... maybe we could get some people here that can actually elevate but thats asking a lot....PEaCE

Sicka than aidZ
08-10-2005, 04:12 PM
i just stick to the freestyle thread......prolly cuz i get to rap with tha best without makin a contest. skale,ben,goddagree= best freestyle thread killaz

Idiom
08-10-2005, 04:29 PM
does this mean we're not friends?

OmO < Idiom

Sicka than aidZ
08-10-2005, 04:44 PM
what r u talking about?

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
08-10-2005, 04:48 PM
does this mean we're not friends?

OmO < Idiom
lmao...oh god.

Idiom
08-10-2005, 04:49 PM
you can't answer a question with a question!

OmO < Idiom

Idiom
08-10-2005, 04:50 PM
i was being sarcastic sicka....:)

OmO < Idiom

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
08-10-2005, 04:52 PM
Yo peace to psy and martyr...you guys are some of the few i can give props too for dropping ill verses...i use to drop some verses...but only a few and then i stopped....no motivation really. and to be honest...i never thought psy was that much of an asshole....He's just honest.

hollywoodrealty
08-10-2005, 04:53 PM
bigben u are being modest, psycosus can write very well, but u are better then martyr for sure, martyr is weak, you are 200 times more gifted then him, but see what u have ben is, u have the talent to write something serious, but u also have hte skill to be quick witted and battle someone, and u also dont think u are better then the whole world like psycosus, so if u ever went to be moderator, id vote for u before anyone else for sure....

Idiom
08-10-2005, 04:57 PM
My evil reaction/is out of unsatisfaction/a fraction of dark passion/that attracts me to attack men/ good tries to ahold/but the devil brings me back again/infestin' my mind until i only want to kill/like a thirsty vampire suckin' blood for the thrill/the will and feeding off the souls of others/smothering people with a deadly look in my eyes/the pitch of my heart sounds like a song from the black skies/i now know why my lifes a sorrowful story/it was always for the fun and never for the glory/the devil adores me cause idioms my name/the bitch got me trapped now i'm going insane/feet stuck to floor/ hell is pullin' me under/ it's tarnished my soul/ so it can never recover/i wonder how long till i look up at the moon/ and realize my life is the purpose of doom/soon to endore the pure meaning of evil/i'm barely alive the darkness is makin' me deceitful/night turnes to day/day turnes to night/might is released and it turnes to fright night..

now tell me i have a writers block?
this was past written though and i have it on audio
OmO < Idiom

hollywoodrealty
08-10-2005, 05:24 PM
well idiom if u r gonna drop something pre written, the so will i........

you know that feeling when your pheening, you veins bleeding
your brains freezing, just a taste would be so pleasing
cant think str8 or concentrate, cant meditate
feeling low, you would do anything to levitate
staying up late, i cant sleep, i tried counting sheep
toss and turn constintly kicking off my sheets
wake up late, got bags under my eyes
am i dead or alive, i can feel it buring up inside
the walking dead, tales from the crip
my body's loosing more blood then crips
i wanna flip a coin, heads or tales, its mental
if it lands on heads ill put a gun to my temple
or maybe a slit of the wrist would be the quickest
and if it lands on heads then ill be on satin's shitlist
am i already on his hitlist, am i next in line
im hooked just like a snook ona fishing line
should i live through all the pain and suffering
someone dealt me my cards without shuffling
but when i think i gotta bad somebody's got it worse
and thats how i learned to overcome the curse

idiom can i hear the audio?

Sicka than aidZ
08-10-2005, 05:32 PM
yeah, idiom, this threads boring.........yeah your friendly
staycool, peace

PsYkOsUs
08-10-2005, 07:22 PM
bigben u are being modest, psycosus can write very well, but u are better then martyr for sure, martyr is weak, you are 200 times more gifted then him, but see what u have ben is, u have the talent to write something serious, but u also have hte skill to be quick witted and battle someone, and u also dont think u are better then the whole world like psycosus, so if u ever went to be moderator, id vote for u before anyone else for sure....Martyr is lightyears ahead of you... you just can't see past your anger that he roasted you with some simple shit in the battlefield... you and that other wack cat that were tryin' to gang up on him can't even see him, and that's real... you tryin' to call him weak is like 50 cent tryin' to call Kool G Rap weak: your opinion is so biased, you don't even have the right to speak on it... the real battle here is droppin' real shit in the temple which you and many others have yet to do... i don't care if a bunch of lame jokes in here said you are the illest battler, 99% of the textcees at Canibus-Central would ruthlessly rape all of you... WuCorp has the weakest battle area on the net... i promise you that... you could pick the strongest battlefield cat in that forum, and put him up against the worst textcee anywhere else, and i guarantee he'll lose outright... that's the truth, just look around... i could bring some cats in here that would slaughter the entire battlefield in a matter of minutes, and laugh at yall while yall hustle votes from your friends...

LOL, and i don't know why yall have such a hard time spellin' my name right...

and no doubt, BigBen is talented as well as Elusive Fugitive, Dae, Rzarazorsharp, and a few others... they can also take criticism... and there's no doubt ben would definitely make a better moderator than i would, 'cause i'm a fuckin tyrant... i'd delete a lot of the verses here, and ban the ones who i feel are completey worthless... and i promise you that would be at least half of the forum as it stands... call me an asshole... i'm just bein' honest...

PEACE

PSY

hollywoodrealty
08-10-2005, 10:46 PM
sorry you see it that way, but its apparent to me that i beat him, and anyways since when do u care about battles, your quote on the bottom of each message u write clearly shows your feels towards battles, yet u are on marty's nuts, hypocritical of u it seems

Sicka than aidZ
08-10-2005, 11:19 PM
PsYkOsUs (http://wutangcorp.com/member.php?u=1193) This message is hidden because PsYkOsUs is on your ignore list (http://wutangcorp.com/profile.php?do=editlist).

why the fuck do i post her anyways, oh well, like i said "ignorance is bliss"

peace psy