PDA

View Full Version : Europeans aren't allowed to like Wu-tang

Pages : 1 [2]

Alesco
11-20-2006, 10:24 AM
^^ Well said

One and Only
11-20-2006, 12:33 PM
After reading this board sometimes I feel the same way. Especially when you some of you guys interpret lyrics acting like you really know what they saying when your not even close and everybody is like YEAH THAT MAKES SENSE! when it's not even close to that...shit is a little stupid sometimes.

GENERAL WISE
11-21-2006, 01:33 AM
What was the Name of this dude?

Sorry I don't read every post in this thread, but what do you think about this RZA LP "World according to RZA"?

There are many nice european artist on this record!

Which tracks do you guys like?

And what the fuck do you mean, when you say we can't listen to the Wu Stuff? Is it only because you guys don't listen to european Stuff. That's your own fault. There are some good stuff around here in Europe. And there is many stuff in english, too, not only from Great Britain. There are also german/swedish/dutch artists rhyming in english, nice stuff!

Do you listen to the european Wu artist or not?

Do you know which wu artists are european guys, or not?

Stop hating against us, because we love this stuff as much as you american guys!!!!!!!!
I dont mind dudes rhyming in their own language
but wtf at thick accented lyrics in english?
its not like your going to get a following in the u.s

P.R. Chamber
12-02-2006, 03:17 PM
^haha lol you dont have a clue dude. im from the England and Wu has been hitting hard ove here and even more so in other Euro countries since they came out. My own older SISTER had all the Wu records when they droppped 93=97. I had the 36 chambers album in 1998.

You gotta remember in Europe we stick more to tradition and shit and how things were when they started. Peoples general mentality over here on all things is different we dont like change lol and i guess the hip hop fans over here just ignore all the other wack commercial shit because we see it for what it is.

I dont think you either realise that the Wu have been coming over here filling out concerts ALL over Europe and doing prime time radio shows and shit SINCE THEY STARTED.

In places like France, London, Germany and shit theres a real hiphop vibe peopel still dress how hiphoprs used to dress in the 90's. Graffiti is probably 100% stronger and more alive in Europe than the USA. DJ's and turntablism is everywhere, so is breakdancing.

Same with Japan, i aint been there but I can tell the scene is real over there.

But the difference is, we ignore all the bullshit, in USA it tends to catch on and TAKEOVER all else in its way.

I gotta say that what yo sayin is true. I got many cd's of MC's from Spain and they bring it hard straight to the Hip-hop vain u know. And they rep the culture and fornicate the mainstream, man. Hip-Hop culture in the states is being corrupted in many ways. I ain't against changes, but they're is a difference between good changes and bad changes. Like crunk is dominating in the states here where I live reggaeton dominates. Even the Wu has a reggaeton chamber now. It's incredible. Down here in the New World bullshit DOES takeover easily.

GENERAL WISE
12-05-2006, 08:21 PM
I gotta say that what yo sayin is true. I got many cd's of MC's from Spain and they bring it hard straight to the Hip-hop vain u know. And they rep the culture and fornicate the mainstream, man. Hip-Hop culture in the states is being corrupted in many ways. I ain't against changes, but they're is a difference between good changes and bad changes. Like crunk is dominating in the states here where I live reggaeton dominates. Even the Wu has a reggaeton chamber now. It's incredible. Down here in the New World bullshit DOES takeover easily.

I like dudes that can flow in spanish.
props for reaggeton getting a following in the U.S without having to rhyme in english.
They came with their own shit.

P.R. Chamber
12-14-2006, 08:52 PM
I like dudes that can flow in spanish.
props for reaggeton getting a following in the U.S without having to rhyme in english.
They came with their own shit.

4 real reggaeton doesnt say shit, they dont' flow man. personally i dont like it. they do their thing here in puerto rico and all but i support much better and no doubt latin hip hop and puerto rican hip hop.

GENERAL WISE
12-15-2006, 02:05 AM
classic

Wu-Tang Kills G-Unit
12-21-2006, 05:10 AM
WTF!??!? EUROS DONT LIKE SOUTH GARBAGE!?!?!? if that was the case they wouldnt b playin some Dem Franchize Gayz su fuckin much on the radio here. Smh at yall 4 thinkin Europeans dont like snap music. Trust me im an european

GENERAL WISE
12-30-2006, 12:34 AM
damn, y is heyzeus banned

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-07-2007, 08:31 PM
As human beings, we r all same as fans. i aint got nuttin more to say.

GENERAL WISE
01-08-2007, 07:44 PM
classic

Yup:yes:

M_N
01-09-2007, 05:45 AM
I think Europeans buys more Wu cds than Americans. And why not let us like Wu?
What do you thinkHow many lowriderz RZA have been bought by European money :D

Ginnsey
01-09-2007, 09:59 AM
Im from the Uk. Hip Hop aint that much of a huge part of popular culture. Ppl listen to shit all the time. and even what gets played on the radio is usually 50cent bollocks or Krunk stuff.

I have to look really hard for the shit i want to buy from the hip hop scene. for example i cannot find any Ducktown records anywhere. the likes of bootcamp, OGC and heltah Skeltah (thats the name of a shit scouse house DJ over here aswell)

But dont get me wrong. I love the UK Drum n Bass scene. Its the best music to come from the UK. (other than the obvious classics such as the beatles)

Edgar Erebus
01-09-2007, 10:03 AM
I think that the most listened rap group here where I am is Wu. 50 Cent gets most space on the radio but the largest number of people is into Wu. Others don't listen rap so they are irrelevant.

BTW did Cilvaringz respond to this thread?

GENERAL WISE
01-14-2007, 02:12 PM
I think that the most listened rap group here where I am is Wu. 50 Cent gets most space on the radio but the largest number of people is into Wu. Others don't listen rap so they are irrelevant.

BTW did Cilvaringz respond to this thread?

he got mad so 36 chambers deleted all of his posts

duotone
01-15-2007, 04:08 PM
what is that for a thread???

a european is not allowed to like/hear wutang?

ahhhh...please, where is cilvaringz from??? Netherland
ahhhh... where is pop wu from?? England

they are all european states...

im from germany

there are not very much wutangfans that i know but i think it makes the music more interesting when not every fuckin stupid punk listn to wutang... not like 50cent or something...

i love the wu tang.... it's real rapmusik... not like bitchassniggaz like 50cent or whitebread eminem...

wu 4 life !

come to europe...

and the reason why most of the europeans say "fuck america" is because mr. g. w. bush... this stupid punk...

peace

sorry 4 bad english.... im just a german :(

Unique-B
02-15-2007, 03:52 PM
Yall ignorant if you think we have mills here.

GENERAL WISE
02-20-2007, 12:52 AM
what is that for a thread???

a european is not allowed to like/hear wutang?

ahhhh...please, where is cilvaringz from??? Netherland
ahhhh... where is pop wu from?? England

they are all european states...

im from germany

there are not very much wutangfans that i know but i think it makes the music more interesting when not every fuckin stupid punk listn to wutang... not like 50cent or something...

i love the wu tang.... it's real rapmusik... not like bitchassniggaz like 50cent or whitebread eminem...

wu 4 life !

come to europe...

and the reason why most of the europeans say "fuck america" is because mr. g. w. bush... this stupid punk...

peace

sorry 4 bad english.... im just a german :(

du bist ein arsh loch

TGambino
02-25-2007, 04:06 PM
i wouldnt say that but these european niggas definitly dont know what the fuck is goin on wit wu tang here in north america they just assume shit

wu tang is bigger than they think that it is

Esquire
02-25-2007, 04:24 PM
Pointless thread.

Masta Chilla
02-26-2007, 12:06 PM
first of all: f*** u mof***in racists sunz of b***es... who the f*** ya think you are? europeans are the same mof***in humans like asians, africans and all the other beings of this insane world...

second: LMAO you talk more about 50 cent on this forum than about the wu!
we all know hes a dickrider but who cares? 50 is still a rapper and we as hip hop headz should respect all rappers. we are all the same and 50 is a hip hop fan like me. he has a bad character and makes even worse music but still he is like me. a fan of the best music of the world.

third: i'm also from germany and i gotta say duotone's right.
also, what's so bad if other people listen to the wu? that's makin them more famous so why are you against that? without european wu-fans they wouldn't have that much money...

fourth: this thread f***ed up.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
02-26-2007, 12:18 PM
The thread starter is an ignorant fool!
Fans r fans, it dont matter the continent, state, city, block, island or color!
And i respect anyone who droped something good, I respect 50 4 Get Rich Or Die Tryin altough i dont like him..

GENERAL WISE
02-27-2007, 11:01 PM
first of all: f*** u mof***in racists sunz of b***es... who the f*** ya think you are? europeans are the same mof***in humans like asians, africans and all the other beings of this insane world...

second: LMAO you talk more about 50 cent on this forum than about the wu!
we all know hes a dickrider but who cares? 50 is still a rapper and we as hip hop headz should respect all rappers. we are all the same and 50 is a hip hop fan like me. he has a bad character and makes even worse music but still he is like me. a fan of the best music of the world.

third: i'm also from germany and i gotta say duotone's right.
also, what's so bad if other people listen to the wu? that's makin them more famous so why are you against that? without european wu-fans they wouldn't have that much money...

fourth: this thread f***ed up.

YOU KNOW THIS FORUM IS NOT CENSORED....YOU CAN TYPE FUCK....

IGNORANT EURO'S

Masta Chilla
02-28-2007, 07:32 AM
i see...
why the fuck are we ignorant?

DJMethods
02-28-2007, 09:03 AM
Most of you cats are ignorant as fuck.

Europes behind because it bumps 90's shit? Thats because thats the GOOD shit. If some dope new shit came out everyone all over the world would buy it and bump it, has nothing to do with WHEN the music dropped, it has to do with the QUALITY of music.

The funny thing about that is, you say europeans don't know hip-hop and then say they bump old shit. You Americans just bump whatevers just been released that everyone else has and claim it as "dope" because it's got some whack ass beat with a RAPPER (not emcee) rhyming "i got bitches on lock, suckin my cock, while i clean my glock"..

But yo, it's "gangsta" right? I mean, RAPPERS sayin they'll kill eachother then signing on the same label and releasing an album together. Hip-hops publicity stunts, the ignorant ones are the ones who buy into that shit.

Peace.

BTW, I aint american or european

The_SZAs
02-28-2007, 11:36 AM
^^^ peace

non americans are probly the biggest hip hop headz cus it takes more effort to get that good underground shit

Masta Chilla
02-28-2007, 01:21 PM
i'm a wu-tang fan. and i'm a german.
and if i was a american, i'd still be a wu-tang fan.
and if i was chinese, i'd still be a mothafuckin wu-tang fan!!!
if you are a wu-fan too, then we got something in common.
it doesn't matter where you come from. if you're a dog and like wu-tang, we still got sth in common.
if you're an alien and like wu-tang, we still got sth in common.

wu-tang forever.

peace, god.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-01-2007, 12:29 PM
Yeah that's true, Wu Tang music is for the masses all across the planet Earth.

Esquire
03-01-2007, 01:04 PM
"Europeans aren't allowed to like Wu-tang"

You smell funny.

GENERAL WISE
03-01-2007, 10:39 PM
ON THE REAL, I WAS FUCKING AROUND DISSING YOU EUROPEANS. I WANT YOU TO DEFEND YOURSELVES AND MAKE THIS THREAD A COUPLE TIMES PLATINUM.

I SUCCEEDED.

CAPPACHINO THE GREAT

Masta Chilla
03-02-2007, 01:30 PM
lol

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
03-03-2007, 03:17 PM
ON THE REAL, I WAS FUCKING AROUND DISSING YOU EUROPEANS. I WANT YOU TO DEFEND YOURSELVES AND MAKE THIS THREAD A COUPLE TIMES PLATINUM.

I SUCCEEDED.

CAPPACHINO THE GREAT

euro fags and sand niggas unite!

connor
03-14-2007, 08:00 AM
euro fags and sand niggas unite!

aids originated in america:yes:

GENERAL WISE
03-14-2007, 04:37 PM
aids originated in america:yes:

EUROPEANS APPEARANTLY ARE VERY DeFENSIVE. I MEAN THIS IS ALMOST 20 PAGeS. THEM DUDES BE WRITING ESSAYS COMPLAINING THAT I DON'T KNOW EUROPEAN HIP HOP (WHICH IS MOSTLY WACK).

TAURO
03-14-2007, 10:45 PM
^^Stop reffering to europe as if it is one fucking country YOU MORON!!

GENERAL WISE
03-14-2007, 10:50 PM
^^Stop reffering to europe as if it is one fucking country YOU MORON!!

EUROPE SHOULD BE ONE FUCKING COUNTRY...DUMBASSES ARE JUST STARTING TO INTEGRATE...USA BEEN AHEAD OF THE GAME FOR CENTURIES.

FACE IT EUROPEANS, YOUR JUST TOO UPPITY TO JOIN WITH YOUR NEIGHBORS AND CREATE A GREAT CIVILIZATION...

I WISH the ROMAN EMPIRE STILL EXISTED....

TAURO
03-14-2007, 10:55 PM
No the fact that we each speak different languages and have different cultures is what makes us individuals, plus the small fact that Britain is an island, oh and did I forget that Britain has a higher currency than you.....

TAURO
03-14-2007, 11:02 PM
Just so you know im not turning this into a We are better than you argument, I just want you to know that european COUNTRIES are very distinct from each other, especially those not on the mainland like Britain, to refer to us as the same would be a completley inacurate statement.

beautifulrock
03-14-2007, 11:06 PM
No the fact that we each speak different languages and have different cultures is what makes us individuals, plus the small fact that Britain is an island, oh and did I forget that Britain has a higher currency than you.....

higher currency? what exactly does that mean? just because the base unit is higher does not make it better in any way. that's like saying a gallon is better than a liter because it has more. #1 economy in the world pal, #1

TAURO
03-14-2007, 11:09 PM
$30 is £15 give or take the odd increase/decrease.

beautifulrock
03-14-2007, 11:32 PM
I Understand That, But What I Am Saying Is The Base Currency # Is Arbitrary, Only Gdp Matters, For Instance The Yen Is Extremely Cheap In Terms Of The Pound Or Euro But Japan Kicks Your Countries Ass In Terms Of Economy

TAURO
03-14-2007, 11:40 PM
It took you a long time to respond, did you just look that up?

In anycase you are over complicating what I said, regardless of economic status, the bank of england sets the standard to what all other currencys are run by.

beautifulrock
03-14-2007, 11:51 PM
no im playing 3 poker tournies at a time and this , filling out ncaa brackets etc.

and i dont know what the bank of england does, but all currencies in all markets are set against the dollar

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-15-2007, 08:32 AM
yeah that's true, obviously, cartman knows shit bout europe..

Edgar Erebus
03-15-2007, 08:54 AM
EUROPE SHOULD BE ONE FUCKING COUNTRY...DUMBASSES ARE JUST STARTING TO INTEGRATE...USA BEEN AHEAD OF THE GAME FOR CENTURIES.

FACE IT EUROPEANS, YOUR JUST TOO UPPITY TO JOIN WITH YOUR NEIGHBORS AND CREATE A GREAT CIVILIZATION...

I WISH the ROMAN EMPIRE STILL EXISTED....

No need for that, cause each and every European country has greater and brighter, and fuck more romantic history than US despite all your cowboys and Indians. We don't need to be one country to create great civilization - if that's needed, all world should be one country. Y'all Americans envy us cause we are so diverse - we have hundred different languages, not just English, and we actually SPEAK more than one (for example, I can speak more or less good 6 languages, how many can you?). And because of that we wanna preserve it, and that's why we will never be one state - cause we'd have to forget all that diversity and live like in US, get it? Cause there is same shit if you in NY or LA, same people, same minorities and same bullshit.

We ain't capable of great civilization? Now what the fuck is really great civilization success made by US? Skyscrapers? Space technology? Both done in Europe few years earlier than in US. Computers? First done in Europe.

Ah, I remember one. Nuke. I'll admit to you altough without Europe you wouldn't do that neither. Just shows what greatness is America capable of. If you got money it doesn't mean that you're any better than smaller and poorer states.

Edgar Erebus
03-15-2007, 08:59 AM
Roman empire, something. What the fuck was good in it? That it had as many oppressed minorities, hate and violence as USA today? You for slavery or something? Cause Roman Empire exsted on the back of slaves, didn't you notice, Roman empire made everyone different from majority a slave or ghettoized it as Jews. And left no opportunity to express any view that could hard upper class of rich and fat Romans. Ah yeah, it's same as USA today, I said it, and that is supposed to be good. Hm, yeah.

If Roman Empire was any good it wouldn't break up so quickly and easily. Now ask yourself.

GENERAL WISE
03-15-2007, 08:11 PM
Roman empire, something. What the fuck was good in it? That it had as many oppressed minorities, hate and violence as USA today? You for slavery or something? Cause Roman Empire exsted on the back of slaves, didn't you notice, Roman empire made everyone different from majority a slave or ghettoized it as Jews. And left no opportunity to express any view that could hard upper class of rich and fat Romans. Ah yeah, it's same as USA today, I said it, and that is supposed to be good. Hm, yeah.

If Roman Empire was any good it wouldn't break up so quickly and easily. Now ask yourself.

THE ROMAN EMPIRE UNTIED ALL OF EUROPE...YES I KNOW FORCEFULLY....

Scáth Bán
03-17-2007, 12:31 PM
I'm an American and I'm in the clear. Thank God I can listen to Wu-Tang, I love their stuff. Too bad for you Euros, the thread started has officially disabled you from listening to Wu-Tang (why else would you be making such a big deal?).

GENERAL WISE
03-17-2007, 09:49 PM
I'm an American and I'm in the clear. Thank God I can listen to Wu-Tang, I love their stuff. Too bad for you Euros, the thread started has officially disabled you from listening to Wu-Tang (why else would you be making such a big deal?).

They know its true.

bloodyhookz
03-17-2007, 10:05 PM
I'm Italian, so you wanna tell me I'm not allowed to listen to Wu?
I was intune with Wu when half of you faggots were still playing with your Power Rangers action figures in bed by 8 pm, so shut the fuck up, the whole world is allowed to listen to WU, you think America is the only place where hiphop exists?, if anything, it's America who is destroying hiphop today, and the rest of the world is keeping it alive with all the elements!
Europe has a realer hiphop scene going on than America, it's not about image down there, it's about music!

drippie k
03-17-2007, 10:17 PM
as an american AND a european, i listen to rap from the states (mostly) and european (mostly spanish) and i gotta tell ya, the kind of rap considered underground, indie or actual hip hop (not bubblegum or soft shit) is played as mainstream here...people in europe recognize more old school and underground and real artists from america than most americans do today...people here in europe dont know nothin bout D4L, Rich Boy n shit like that, they know Wu, Nas, Rakim, Dr. Dre, Biggie

GENERAL WISE
03-18-2007, 01:29 AM
as an american AND a european, i listen to rap from the states (mostly) and european (mostly spanish) and i gotta tell ya, the kind of rap considered underground, indie or actual hip hop (not bubblegum or soft shit) is played as mainstream here...people in europe recognize more old school and underground and real artists from america than most americans do today...people here in europe dont know nothin bout D4L, Rich Boy n shit like that, they know Wu, Nas, Rakim, Dr. Dre, Biggie

Don't Sleep on "Throw some D's".

Edgar Erebus
03-18-2007, 08:14 AM

Shut up traitor, remove that IRA soldier shit outta your name. We defending our right to listen to Wu music cause that sucker in order to continue with old American tradition wants to monopolize everything, including Wu music.

BTW, RZA made that comp "World according to", which buries this thread and moves it to hall of gay.

Scáth Bán
03-18-2007, 10:24 AM
Ireland is dispanding from Europe too, so all the Irish can listen too.

Masta Chilla
03-26-2007, 04:42 PM
are you still talkin shit on this thread? it shoulda been closed b4 any1 could have seen it... dumbass muthafuckaz

GENERAL WISE
03-29-2007, 11:40 PM
Nothing is cornier than seeing a euro-crakka listening to underground hip hop.

do the knowledge.

:learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning:

Wu-Tang Kills G-Unit
03-29-2007, 11:50 PM
I'm not a fuckin cracker & no1s arrested me yet 4 listenin 2 wu-tang so i guess diz thread is bullshit. plus im not a cracka. All crackas look the same, so it would prolly look as corny 2 an american cracka listen 2 wu.

GENERAL WISE
03-30-2007, 01:24 AM
I'm not a fuckin cracker & no1s arrested me yet 4 listenin 2 wu-tang so i guess diz thread is bullshit. plus im not a cracka. All crackas look the same, so it would prolly look as corny 2 an american cracka listen 2 wu.

Y catch feelings then, If your not a euro-cracker than don't get offended.
Seeing as you are catching feelings, one can assume your a european cracker. Is this true>?

And I c/s your opinion on american crackers too. Of course after European, Indian, Asian, and all those other less hip hop races.

Now burn.

Wu-Tang Kills G-Unit
03-30-2007, 07:54 AM
Im european but not a cracka

ps it does look dumb when sum wiggas bump some ol classic & think it makes dem black

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-30-2007, 10:34 AM

do the knowledge.

:learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning: :learning:

u r an idiot....but ok, everybody told u dat already...its all about respect to talent and hard work of the underground society....and dont hate the EU and white people that listens to hip-hop....everybody have a right to listen to what they want and like...

CHRONZ
03-30-2007, 10:43 AM
fuck this thread

GENERAL WISE
03-30-2007, 05:15 PM
u r an idiot....but ok, everybody told u dat already...its all about respect to talent and hard work of the underground society....and dont hate the EU and white people that listens to hip-hop....everybody have a right to listen to what they want and like...

Europeans are trash.

fuck this thread

Stop hating.

CHRONZ
03-30-2007, 05:17 PM
Stop hating.
Get off my dick

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-31-2007, 03:33 AM
Europeans are trash.

Stop hating.

lol at you saying we are trash and than saying stop hatin 2 another dude...I'm so sorry to have such idiots on this site

GENERAL WISE
04-06-2007, 01:51 PM
lol at you saying we are trash and than saying stop hatin 2 another dude...I'm so sorry to have such idiots on this site

You are "sorry to have such idiots on this site?"

Are you European? :looking:

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2007, 02:17 PM
is it just europeans or all people from outside the states?

immortal technique mentions that he "started out like australians", is this my hood pass?

there is also a place here called kalgoorlie which a person i know calls "kali".

GENERAL WISE
04-06-2007, 04:58 PM
is it just europeans or all people from outside the states?

immortal technique mentions that he "started out like australians", is this my hood pass?

there is also a place here called kalgoorlie which a person i know calls "kali".

If your one of those loked out native Australians with face paint, yes.
If your one of the descended of criminals from Great Britain that moved to Australia, yes.
Otherwise No, sorry.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2007, 08:26 PM
fuck.

im part italian, some people said that they are part black...?

GENERAL WISE
04-07-2007, 12:08 AM
fuck.

im part italian, some people said that they are part black...?

O my bad, Italians, Spanish, etc and other dark Europeans are alright at times. Eastern/Northern Europeans....nahh

Longbongcilvaringz
04-07-2007, 12:09 AM
cool man, i always knew i was a god.

cubis
05-06-2007, 11:16 PM
btw currently hiphop is at its best level in France

lol, that sounds funny

PailFace
05-07-2007, 06:08 AM
^That just means it's reached "Jerry Lewis Status"

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-07-2007, 08:30 AM
4 an example, mc Solar is tight... check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTp4C1QU94E

WuBaller
05-07-2007, 09:53 AM
lol, that sounds funny
that might sound funny if you're just ignorant

TGambino
05-08-2007, 11:21 PM
cosign^

white kids in europe shouldnt be criticizing hip hop outta the U.S. actin like it is made for them

if u from europe and u a real nigga thats different but that aint anyone on this site

Steel_handz
05-09-2007, 07:21 AM
Europeans aren't allowed to like Wu-tang

It's good to see that we have people here who will always continue the endless cycle of ignorance. You have also found a way to further feed into the notion that Americans (regardless of race) are stupid, lazy and ignorant. Even worse, by your example, you have proven at least in your case that it is true.

[QUOTE=Free_HeyZeus;775680]

And I c/s your opinion on american crackers too. Of course after European, Indian, Asian, and all those other less hip hop races.

Wow....where I come from this qualifies as racist , no matter who says it. I hope people in other counties understand that most Americans or anybody with half a brain do not think this way.

hydro2oo6
05-09-2007, 12:01 PM
well put it this way the hip hop thats cummin out of the uk at the moment is alot more real then that wank pop chart 50 cent shit wot ur hip hops been took over by ;)

hydro2oo6
05-09-2007, 12:07 PM
y do ppl in america seem to think europe is all white? wtf london has a black population about as big as LA's.....whether they are british black, jamaican, nigerian, somalian, etc. also has a big population of asians all over britian n theres big black populations in bigmingham, nottingham, manchester, bristol, leeds, sheffield, list goes on.

not like it matters as a colour doesn't make any1 any harder. maybe in america all the white ppl mite be little whoppers but its different ere.

silly american cunts, all proper ignorant muppits get a clue u little geeks

WuBaller
05-09-2007, 04:02 PM
cosign^

white kids in europe shouldnt be criticizing hip hop outta the U.S. actin like it is made for them

if u from europe and u a real nigga thats different but that aint anyone on this site

could you define a "real nigga"?
nigga, please!

Durag
05-10-2007, 04:05 AM
y do ppl in america seem to think europe is all white? wtf london has a black population about as big as LA's.....whether they are british black, jamaican, nigerian, somalian, etc. also has a big population of asians all over britian n theres big black populations in bigmingham, nottingham, manchester, bristol, leeds, sheffield, list goes on.

not like it matters as a colour doesn't make any1 any harder. maybe in america all the white ppl mite be little whoppers but its different ere.

silly american cunts, all proper ignorant muppits get a clue u little geeks

Same in Ireland it has a big enough black population now, but like u said it doesnt matter what colour

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-10-2007, 08:31 AM
i agree..

Kraze
05-10-2007, 02:04 PM
i also agree

hydro2oo6
05-14-2007, 12:15 AM
americans are dumb, u could show them a map and say "point out the u.s.a" and the dumb fukas would probably point to australia.... they are clueless.

whipsandfullclips
05-14-2007, 01:20 AM
americans are dumb, u could show them a map and say "point out the u.s.a" and the dumb fukas would probably point to australia.... they are clueless.

hey dumb ass, last time i checked wu tang clan is from new york city, new york, u know USA. true they are not as big in US now as in europe, however, i have never heard a rapper outside of USA that is worth a shit. USA is birth place of hip hop, we not only have wu tang, but also mobb deep, tupac, notorious big, outkast, nwa, holy shit too many to list. so anyone who wants to diss on america might as well not even like hip hop, cause like it or not we are the creators of this shit.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
05-14-2007, 11:08 AM
i have never heard a rapper outside of USA that is worth a shit.

thats because u are ignorant

TAURO
05-14-2007, 11:09 AM
This is such a bullshit thread, completley pointless.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
05-14-2007, 01:54 PM
thats because u are ignorant

yup, for some ignorance is a bliss....well not in this case, England rappers are pretty good, same with the French ones...like IAM for example

whipsandfullclips
05-14-2007, 07:38 PM
nigga please, all the original and greats are from USA. european, asian, russian, etc rap sounds fucking silly. world according to rza would have been better if RZA would have used those beats with american rappers. those french and english fuckers sound so stupid and gay. think about it, all the street slang and style, where did that shit originate, it damn sure wasnt the bloody UK or France, it was from inner city NORTH AMERICA MOTHERFUCKERS.

hydro2oo6
05-15-2007, 12:31 AM
lol

hydro2oo6
05-15-2007, 12:36 AM
nigga please, all the original and greats are from USA. european, asian, russian, etc rap sounds fucking silly. world according to rza would have been better if RZA would have used those beats with american rappers. those french and english fuckers sound so stupid and gay. think about it, all the street slang and style, where did that shit originate, it damn sure wasnt the bloody UK or France, it was from inner city NORTH AMERICA MOTHERFUCKERS.

ur comments are now invalied if u wanna start talkin about a weak album like that...

i bet u haven't even herd any real uk hip hop have u?

n what do u mean the slang in uk hip hop started in the u.s? its complete different slang to american slang. its nuffin like american slang. the only slang adopted is a bit of jamaican as there is big jamaican populations in this country.

now whos on the album from the uk? are phi-life cypher, klashnekoff, kyza, jehst,etc on it? NO

n i don't have anything against americans its just dumn ignorant fuckas like u. u call europe as a whole. but europe is many different countrys that are all very different from each other. be specific when dissin us n not "u europeans" as everyone from every country in europe is very different.

hydro2oo6
05-15-2007, 12:38 AM
im not keen on french, russian, etc rap tho cause i can't understand it. but there is nothing shit about it. atleast they keep it real and underground. alot of u.s shit these days is assosiated with r&b and pop music.

as a matter of fact fuck the arguin, all raps good werever its from, its all about personal tastes.

u americans shud be happy ur hip hops big around the world. if u americans listened to uk hip hop we would be proud of it.

put it this way if wu-tang did a collabo with uk group phi-life cypher it would be AMAZIN! and summet good for rap.

go on to albumbase.com and type in phi-life cypher and life mc and download sum of there stuff, have a good listen n see what u think of it.

Sexy Jasper
05-15-2007, 01:11 AM
Some real dumb people posting in here, christ almighty.

This is like saying non Europeans shouldn't listen to Mozart. What the fuck is wrong with you.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-15-2007, 01:17 AM
yes, retardedness

americans shouldnt listen to AC/DC but they buy it by the millions.

whipsandfullclips
05-15-2007, 07:05 PM
im not saying euros shouldnt listen to hip hop. i just see so much anti american bullshit on this website, its like u assholes dont realize where wu tang clan is from. like it or not, ur favorite group is from the country u hate.

OH AND HYDRO2006, YEAH, U ARE A REAL TOUGH GUY BEHIND THAT COMPUTER SCREEN ARENT YOU, FUCKING QUEER.

Wu-tang Fan
05-15-2007, 07:18 PM

I dunno, alot of what Wu-Tang rap about is pretty universal. Mostly it is about the struggle of everyday life which we can all relate to. It is about difficult times that we can all relate to. Europe is a big place, alot of ppl are there so that means there is a large amount of ppl who are poor that can relate to the members of the group being poor. The day to day struggle of being poor etc. So rly I don't see the problem myself:z

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-16-2007, 01:41 AM
its da liks baby...

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-16-2007, 01:45 AM
like it or not, ur favorite group is from the country u hate.

i dont hate USA. i hate the ones who spread the hate.

hydro2oo6
05-16-2007, 11:28 AM
Europeans need to get there own shit namsayin... stop trying to be american.. thats why americans don`t respect your shit namsayin... Im sick off all these foriegn countries trying to speak english and act western ... get you own style bitch !!! you aint from my hood ya`ll hoes from south gate... and stop pretending to have an american accent... hahaha lmao...

WE JUST THINK YOU WACK !!!! and listen to your own shit stop trying to act western then the other 99% of the time spitting american hate filled properganda...

I mean look at that bitch cilvaringz... he spits aint american hate, pro jihad shit and then still rides american dick ( yes black people are american and they are just as much the enemy of muslims "maybe even more so in iraq and shit" because they look at being occupied by blacks as degrading because 90% of ARABS ARE THE MOST RACIST FUCKERS so don`t think they are all your brothers hahah lmao ).

p

exacly muppit the language is ENGLISH not american, its u fuckas who copy our language so wtf are u chattin u daft cunt sayin we can't speak english wen we invented the shit? :S

DR. NICK RIVIERA
05-16-2007, 03:46 PM
i dont hate USA. i hate the ones who spread the hate.

me too, I'm with you my Balkan brother...

The Hound
05-16-2007, 07:12 PM
edit ... bah, useless arguing with yanks }:T

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
05-16-2007, 07:27 PM

u are not qualified to have opinions

whipsandfullclips
05-19-2007, 05:32 PM
well all i have to say is that im glad people from everywhere like wu tang. i dont know of any other artist that has such a broad fan base. i mean just look at all the different places people are from on this forum, its crazy. i just get tired of people hatin on my country, like that bitch cilvaringz.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
05-19-2007, 11:35 PM
[/B]

I dunno, alot of what Wu-Tang rap about is pretty universal. Mostly it is about the struggle of everyday life which we can all relate to. It is about difficult times that we can all relate to. Europe is a big place, alot of ppl are there so that means there is a large amount of ppl who are poor that can relate to the members of the group being poor. The day to day struggle of being poor etc. So rly I don't see the problem myself:z

yup, the Wu is pretty universal

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-19-2007, 11:53 PM
well all i have to say is that im glad people from everywhere like wu tang. i dont know of any other artist that has such a broad fan base. i mean just look at all the different places people are from on this forum, its crazy. i just get tired of people hatin on my country, like that bitch cilvaringz.

LOL

The Hound
05-20-2007, 07:35 AM
i bet you haven't read cilva's explanation for that song have you

hydro2oo6
05-24-2007, 08:18 AM
BUT cilvaringz isn't really a european mc he might come from holland but he raps in an american accent with american slang. i don't class him as a european mc.

Plus there is many mcs from europe(the uk in perticular) who are way better then cilvaringz. you say there anti american? well i haven't heard any uk mc whos anti american. I can't comment on any other european mc tho as i only listen to uk n us rap.

hydro2oo6
05-24-2007, 08:19 AM
im not saying euros shouldnt listen to hip hop. i just see so much anti american bullshit on this website, its like u assholes dont realize where wu tang clan is from. like it or not, ur favorite group is from the country u hate.

OH AND HYDRO2006, YEAH, U ARE A REAL TOUGH GUY BEHIND THAT COMPUTER SCREEN ARENT YOU, FUCKING QUEER.

how am i actin hard behind a screen? i am just debatin with u about uk hip hop which u said was all wack but i bet u haven't even herd any of it...

uv'e herd cilvaringz(who mite aswell be american) then automatically say euro mc's are wack wen cilvaringz is far from nearly even a tiny bit as good as the likes of phi-life cypher, klashnekoff, etc all the sick uk mc's.

RevelaShaun 6:8
06-15-2007, 01:19 AM
Hip Hop it self is Universal and thank God for that!!!

It warms my heart to see every race ,color, and creed making there own version of Hip Hop wich is a culture.

I liked WU-Tang from day one because they were Raw, uncut & in your face. I was raised in southern California where most of the peopl who like Rap music listen to Gangsta music. I was the only one and the first one bunpin 36 Chambers when it came out on my block.
I was gettin hated on but I'm a Hip Hoppa, an Emcee & Producer and I'm a listener.

To this day I stil play WU-Tang people still hatein
Europen people can like WU-Tang, and any other Hip Hop artist they want Afrika Bambatta said so!!!

Freak
06-15-2007, 04:11 PM
The only ones i like are IAM and Saian Supa Crew thats about it

La saga from IAM ft. Dreddy krugger and sonz of man is fuckign awesome...

ooh yeah im french wich mean I understand the lyric...not you

GENERAL WISE
07-09-2007, 08:16 PM
This thread is too powerful for Europeans to handle. They know they look silly rocking to Wu-Tang when they pasty-ass white.

mephius
07-19-2007, 06:06 AM
This thread is too powerful for Europeans to handle. They know they look silly rocking to Wu-Tang when they pasty-ass white.

ohhh, real fuckin wu style.. now you gettin rasistic on them poor white kids? real fuckin dumb son, real fuckin dumb..

Origin™
07-27-2007, 12:41 PM
You should thank the European fan base alot...

If it was not for the European fan base, You would not even seen another Wu-Tang album being made, because lets face it... 90% of american hiphop fans, are on that commercial shit now'a days.

clanindafront
08-09-2007, 08:07 PM
there are more real hip hop fans in Europe than in America

fact.

37thParallel
08-10-2007, 04:59 AM
As a transported Westerner to Europe...I gotta agree...Hip hop does not really mean much in the US anymore...it's all this Hip-Pop foolishness. I had to live in Alabama (thank you Uncle Sam!) for like 5 years...felt like a millenium when I had to listen to that Southern trash on the radio...people called me old fashioned because I was still listening to old Wu & Biggie...I would retaliate with the 50 reasons why SNAP music is gay...they would usually get pissed..haha. Anyway..back to my point, when I first got to Turkey in Feb...I saw a teenager walking around with a Wu-Wear sweater...jokingly...I threw up a W and said Forever...he responded with a SUUUUUU and he proceeded to talk to me in Turkish...shit gods...I dunno no fucking Turkish (I know a little bit now though)...but a nigga knew what I was saying...without KNOWING what I was saying..nawmean?! I always knew Mathematics & Music were wuniversal...word up. Now, go do that shit in ATL or Mississippi...kids think you're throwing up WHITE POWER...stupid fucking dickheads.
So...in closing...Europe has more love for the fans...hands down.

jaro
08-10-2007, 07:47 PM
If it was not for the European fan base, You would not even seen another Wu-Tang album being made, because lets face it... 90% of american hiphop fans, are on that commercial shit now'a days.

Word!

mephius
08-11-2007, 09:56 AM
Now, go do that shit in ATL or Mississippi...kids think you're throwing up WHITE POWER...stupid fucking dickheads.

some shit close to that happend to me.. some kid was wearin wu wear at a rap show so i aproached him and pulled the same thing on him; the sign and said forever... he looked at me like i am lost in time and space.. poor kids, don't even know basic shit bout clan..

HANZO
08-11-2007, 10:12 AM
when I first got to Turkey in Feb...I saw a teenager walking around with a Wu-Wear sweater...jokingly...I threw up a W and said Forever...he responded with a SUUUUUU and he proceeded to talk to me in Turkish...shit gods...I dunno no fucking Turkish (I know a little bit now though)...but a nigga knew what I was saying...without KNOWING what I was saying..nawmean?!

wow turks kno the wu. im shocked. i really thought i was the only one. :cheerlie:. jus shows i need to go back and re-discover the shithole i call a homeland.

Sky13
08-13-2007, 02:32 PM

I dont understand what the fu*k do you want to do with this thread/kind of mentality.Are you anti-Wu ? If there were no white/eu wu fans,the shit wouldnt be so high for em.

Krimewave
08-14-2007, 06:23 AM
no doubt

LuckyTheWonderDog
08-14-2007, 06:53 AM

Not only is it incredibly stupid to bring up skin colour, it's also incredibly stupid to think that everyone in Europe is white.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
08-14-2007, 12:59 PM
^^ word up on that one...

mephius
08-14-2007, 03:41 PM
Not only is it incredibly stupid to bring up skin colour, it's also incredibly stupid to think that everyone in Europe is white.

word.. wu wisdom is universal, and just by bringing up skin color or place of birthh/living shows that here, on this forum, is 85% dumb deaf and blind, 10% those who abuse their knowledge and only five percent of righteous.. just like in real world, fools and haters are those who prevail.. i thought wu site would be far more different but i was wrong.. you can find more tolerance and understanding on the street from some stranger than you can here... sad, so fucking sad, son..

jaro
08-15-2007, 01:24 PM
Although I'm Czech, right now I'm in Netherlands writing about Ajax-Slavia Prague football (soccer) Champions League prelim. I met with lots of black Euros during last two days and they are nice people without prejudices to whites. I hope I'm the same in that way. Diss to all who think colour of skin is important. That one of biggest shit I ever heard. Wu Tang Worldwide!

GENERAL WISE
08-15-2007, 02:27 PM
Although I'm Czech, right now I'm in Netherlands writing about Ajax-Slavia Prague football (soccer) Champions League prelim. I met with lots of black Euros during last two days and they are nice people without prejudices to whites. I hope I'm the same in that way. Diss to all who think colour of skin is important. That one of biggest shit I ever heard. Wu Tang Worldwide!

Yeah, diss to all who think colour of skin is important.

mephius
08-16-2007, 04:15 AM
^^ son, what the fuck? don't get me wrong, i fuckin hate racists and i am from europe, but you dissed europeans and their pasty ass whiteness on the last page? you are far from real son, no doubt..

GENERAL WISE
09-14-2007, 01:29 PM
This thread meeds to stay in the first page so Europeans don't forget.

^^ son, what the fuck? don't get me wrong, i fuckin hate racists and i am from europe, but you dissed europeans and their pasty ass whiteness on the last page? you are far from real son, no doubt..

Appearantly you did not catch that "...Diss to..." you can't "diss to"

bearjames
10-08-2007, 08:34 AM
wutang is worldwide

Drug It Iz
10-25-2007, 03:44 PM
europe is much more real than usa.we will never anounce best rapper jerks like lil wayne.we love the culture!

LuckyTheWonderDog
10-26-2007, 02:58 AM
Well in that new interview RZA talks about moving to Switzerland!

Longbongcilvaringz
10-26-2007, 03:31 AM
:( heyzues is furious

10-26-2007, 04:12 AM
ha, ha this thread just made my day...ha,ha
PEACE, mutha...*

10-26-2007, 04:14 AM
come to EUROPE - REAL HIP HOP IZ ALREADY HERE...
:)

urbanlegend
10-31-2007, 07:16 AM
ya'll sleeping on Canada's decent sized European-based followers here too.

And it ain't about being late - it's about choosing not to throw older music on the shelf and never touch it and then listen to today's bullshit music. I ain't playing that wack crap these days... it'll always be classics for me with the odd new album, i.e.: 8 Diagrams, OB4CLII, Seventh Seal, etc.

SL33
10-31-2007, 07:27 AM
rap lives in europe, even tho it's gettin corrupted as time passes

check out you tube clips of wu tang concert on EXIT FESTIVAL IN NOVI SAD, SERBIA

Chron Gen
10-31-2007, 08:14 AM
Well in that new interview RZA talks about moving to Switzerland!

to avoid playing so much tax. it's common for the rich and famous to do this...

Guarded By Martyrs
11-02-2007, 04:33 PM
I have read through about half of this thread and I don't understand at all...
I'm from England...so what I am not allowed to like Wu-Tang...Yeah...
Is that what you are saying?
If so...you are an idiot.
Alright so I diddn't listen to them from the start...
The first Wu-Album I heard was "Wu-ang Forever"...
That shit made me realize...
And once I heard that I proceeded to build a massive Wu-Tang Library.
If I never heard Wu-Forever ~ I would never have bought Bobby Digital In Stereo
And I would have never heard Holocaust...I can't imagine that!!!
Listening to Wu-Tang has turned my ear to the Underground Emcees
And I would consider what I listen to to be Real Hip-Hop...Real Music.

Think about it...
If you were born in America...that has nothing to do with YOU...
YOU didn't choose to be born there...YOU could have been born in Europe
Would you still pose the same question ?
I really like watching The NFL as well...is that OK ?
I really don't understand this statement ??????

GENERAL WISE
11-18-2007, 12:52 AM
I have read through about half of this thread and I don't understand at all...
I'm from England...so what I am not allowed to like Wu-Tang...Yeah...
Is that what you are saying?
If so...you are an idiot.
Alright so I diddn't listen to them from the start...
The first Wu-Album I heard was "Wu-ang Forever"...
That shit made me realize...
And once I heard that I proceeded to build a massive Wu-Tang Library.
If I never heard Wu-Forever ~ I would never have bought Bobby Digital In Stereo
And I would have never heard Holocaust...I can't imagine that!!!
Listening to Wu-Tang has turned my ear to the Underground Emcees
And I would consider what I listen to to be Real Hip-Hop...Real Music.

Think about it...
If you were born in America...that has nothing to do with YOU...
YOU didn't choose to be born there...YOU could have been born in Europe
Would you still pose the same question ?
I really like watching The NFL as well...is that OK ?
I really don't understand this statement ??????

So your admitting that your on the U.S's Jock strap?

Tyler Durden
01-15-2008, 05:15 AM

Really, I didn't know.
I'm glad you told me.
Does anybody want to buy some Wu Tang CD's

GENERAL WISE
01-26-2008, 02:57 PM
Really, I didn't know.
I'm glad you told me.
Does anybody want to buy some Wu Tang CD's

I am glad you found some truth in your life.

6² Chambaz
01-26-2008, 03:07 PM
yo, the thread title is the most stupid comment in the last 5 minutes

GENERAL WISE
01-26-2008, 04:46 PM
yo, the thread title is the most stupid comment in the last 5 minutes
Where are you from?

6² Chambaz
01-27-2008, 07:58 AM
Originally born in N.Y. but now I live in Europe (Baltic)

JackOfHearts
01-27-2008, 02:22 PM
worst thread ever.

TGambino
01-27-2008, 02:32 PM
europe is much more real than usa.we will never anounce best rapper jerks like lil wayne.we love the culture!
lmao u makin it bad for all u european niggas. u dont have hip hop culture it started here in ny. an u all hoppin on new yorks dick by bein on a site 4 new york rappers. get your own rappers before u start bashing ours

"jerks like lil wayne" smh u sound like a girl

GENERAL WISE
01-27-2008, 03:57 PM
Originally born in N.Y. but now I live in Europe (Baltic)

No one is dumb enough to move from NY to Yugoslavia.

yukka
02-03-2008, 02:02 PM
One thing w/o hatin' (coz I wouldn't know the Capital of Wyoming either):
The Baltic ain't Yugoslavia, itz east of the Northern Sea (which is between Skandinavia and Germany), so like Lithuania, Latvia and dood wtf do I know check google maps or somm....

6² Chambaz
02-03-2008, 02:07 PM
I guess I am dumb for having to move to the U.K. with my family when I was 8, living there, getting higher education and then opening my own business in the Baltic. Hey, they don't come no dumber than me.

yukka
02-03-2008, 02:09 PM
yo this topic is nun but beef, the attitudial and artistic difference or rather a slight otherness of lifestyle and exogenic (citypicture and buildings are usually older than any US city) carnation of lifeform between EU and US has always been real, its tha new world, yo that's why US people like to travel to EU and vice versa, that still does not have to mean where Wu or hiphop itself is bigga, I find the question rather irrelevant, coz shit is global anyway, US music always found new markets in EU, when US was filled up, but still was alive at home, and that hiphop was originally a US/NY flower, nah who TF would doubt that (with roots in Africa btw) so why all the husselin', errybody iz allowed to lissen to any shit them wants

yukka
02-03-2008, 02:12 PM
my last pots righ there, I think NY is different from the rest of the US in a big way and that it is also the most EUean - like city in the US, and that underground hihop or eastcoast hiphop has a very urban/eu flair
thats kinda all

Edgar Erebus
02-03-2008, 03:08 PM
lmao u makin it bad for all u european niggas. u dont have hip hop culture it started here in ny. an u all hoppin on new yorks dick by bein on a site 4 new york rappers. get your own rappers before u start bashing ours

"jerks like lil wayne" smh u sound like a girl

We HAVE our own rappers and hip-hop culture. It's also, I think, quite more alive and visible than in US - not just by rapping, but also by grafiti, breakdancing and everything. Here hip-hop never became a bling exposure shit. And if you ain't noticed, lots of US rappers gave props to Euro hip-hop fans.

What's this shit bout NY rappers? You motherfucker think only NY people are allowed to listen to NY rappers? Nah, motherfucker, don't let them outtatowners listen to shit. Only Shaolin folks can love WuTang. In fact, only Wu-Tang and Killa Beez can listen to their shit.

P.S. Why for fucks sake I even write this? Big thug, you on intellectual level of Soulja Boy.

11th Chamber
02-03-2008, 03:14 PM
you on intellectual level of Soulja Boy.

SMH
02-03-2008, 03:20 PM
Relevant American "Rappers" in 2008: Soulja Boy & 50 Cent

Jedrek
02-06-2008, 01:35 PM
In my opinion nowdays french rap is more interesting than us...

Jedrek
02-06-2008, 01:40 PM
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=AYfrkASkDkM

check it out... classic polish, psychorap. It's ill;-)

Megaherz
02-06-2008, 01:40 PM
Thread started = idiot

2L8Lit da croatianMC
02-07-2008, 04:02 AM
^^ da best wu tang sig i've seen.

KERZO
02-19-2008, 09:50 AM
fuck you heyzeus

choose_the_sword
02-19-2008, 10:00 AM
i compleatly agree. WHAT THE FUCK DO EUROS NO ABOUT THA STRUGGLE?

DrunkenMasta303
02-19-2008, 03:32 PM

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT EUROPE? NOTHING!!!

SO STOP TALKING BULLSHIT

36chambers
02-19-2008, 03:34 PM

It was ok, not Cappa's best album though.

choose_the_sword
02-20-2008, 11:47 AM
It was ok, not Cappa's best album though.

Not the album

36chambers
02-20-2008, 02:53 PM
Not the album

i know, it was a joke. i could say americans have no sense of humour, but then i would be as stupid as u :eggy:

choose_the_sword
02-20-2008, 10:20 PM
i know, it was a joke. i could say americans have no sense of humour, but then i would be as stupid as u :eggy:

all im sayin is im guessin non of you "euros" have ever cooked up crack deeming you unable to listen/apreciate wu

Megaherz
02-20-2008, 10:33 PM

i thought i imagined that post, i had to check back here ahhahahaha, clearly an uneducated 12-16 year old, my bad if you're any younger, but if you are any older than that, you should tie a rope in your backyard and hang yourself

choose_the_sword
02-20-2008, 11:38 PM
America!!

RzaRectum
02-21-2008, 12:57 AM
^You might want to go back to your history books if you think europeans haven't struggled.

GENERAL WISE
02-21-2008, 01:12 AM
Don't let these awkward foreigners deter your real talk choose_the_sword. The closest thing they have in common with the struggle is hooligans fighting over who is the best "football" club. They don't know the pain of choosing between selling crack/destroying people or starving yourself.

TSA
02-21-2008, 01:20 AM
classic thread

CHRONZ
02-21-2008, 01:37 AM
why do you motherfuckers still bitch over this shit...
get the fuck on.. ignorant motherfuckers !

choose_the_sword
02-21-2008, 10:15 AM
Don't let these awkward foreigners deter your real talk choose_the_sword. The closest thing they have in common with the struggle is hooligans fighting over who is the best "football" club. They don't know the pain of choosing between selling crack/destroying people or starving yourself.

thank you

RzaRectum
02-21-2008, 10:21 AM
There's always wellfare to avoid starving, but everybody want to live the ill life.
Can't take the smart way.. just want the easy one.

VZA
02-24-2008, 04:54 PM
isnt hiphop about equality. The DIY genre for people of all backgrounds, races, classes and sexes.

What I thought it was all about anyway.

JohnnyKarson
02-24-2008, 07:27 PM
Funny shit pissing off europeans. Classic.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-24-2008, 08:56 PM
HipHop was born in Europe. Some polish kid and a few cowbells. i think it was this dude -

http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/images/05cipo/$file/2.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-24-2008, 09:04 PM
first gangsta rap album was from Europe -

http://www.spikedcandy.com/photos/AlbumCovers/normaal.jpg

Guarded By Martyrs
02-26-2008, 10:10 PM
So your admitting that your on the U.S's Jock strap?

No not at all...
I'm saying that if I never heard that album WHEN I did I would never have gone
As deep as I have done with Wu-Tang.

On the U.S's Jock strap ?
I don't even look at it like that belive it or not !!!!
I listen to music that I feel...that I consider dope.
I don't give a fuck where it comes from...
As I only really listen to Hip-Hop...
America seems to be the best place to acquire it.
Thats obvious.

GENERAL WISE
02-26-2008, 10:22 PM
No not at all...
I'm saying that if I never heard that album WHEN I did I would never have gone
As deep as I have done with Wu-Tang.

On the U.S's Jock strap ?
I don't even look at it like that belive it or not !!!!
I listen to music that I feel...that I consider dope.
I don't give a fuck where it comes from...
As I only really listen to Hip-Hop...
America seems to be the best place to acquire it.
Thats obvious.

I am trying to piss off Europeans and Australians btw so you can stop trying to reason with me.

Guarded By Martyrs
02-26-2008, 10:32 PM
Like I diddn't know this...

Well you failed with me.

PEACE

2L8Lit da croatianMC
02-27-2008, 03:36 AM
I am trying to piss off Europeans and Australians btw so you can stop trying to reason with me.

hahahaha

i got that. u did succeed with some ppl..

camron4589
02-29-2008, 10:39 AM
Hell ya fuck euro fagz i was bidding on sum black wu wear clarks and i lost it to sum queer from germany....i was to poor to bid over 70$. :(

Jedrek
02-29-2008, 01:07 PM
first you must know where europe is.....heheh

primo hip hop is from black community
secudno negros aren't from USA they are from africa
tercio it's well known that americans is the most stupid nation in the world:)

szejsetfau:>

TGambino
02-29-2008, 01:22 PM
new york > the rest of the world

thats why ur on a msg board for a ny rap group right now

Bucellito 136
02-29-2008, 03:19 PM
new york > the rest of the world

i agree but new york needs the rest of the world as well

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-29-2008, 09:03 PM
"The true culture of Hip Hop has spread to France " - Hall Razah on "the way of life"

TGambino
03-01-2008, 02:04 PM
http://photos-421.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v169/192/74/199110421/n199110421_32030668_3363.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-01-2008, 07:59 PM
^ha. i hate those faggity hair cuts of white people.

Guarded By Martyrs
03-05-2008, 07:32 PM
Me Too^

BiggDogg
03-23-2008, 05:22 PM
struggle is everywhere son u cant say that the whole Europe lives in luxury

Shogah
03-27-2008, 07:40 AM

I bet this guy don't even know where europe is. I mean you really do'nt have a clue about life in some countries in europe( i dont think on west countries) My country and many others had like two WARS in past two decades. Over 500 000 people had to leave their homes and god knows how many died, only in MY country. So stop talking nonsence

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-27-2008, 07:45 AM
^^ This guy is retarded 100%..

The worst poster in this forum..

The Hound
03-27-2008, 08:07 AM
lol ... afghanistan

THE W
03-27-2008, 09:56 PM
...sure they are.

crookstah
03-28-2008, 02:28 AM
bet this guy don't even know where europe is. I mean you really do'nt have a clue about life in some countries in europe( i dont think on west countries) My country and many others had like two WARS in past two decades. Over 500 000 people had to leave their homes and god knows how many died, only in MY country. So stop talking nonsence

more like 40 million left dead, and god knows how many refugees. Until 1991 half of europe was under sovjet control, and the vestern contrys was under constant fear of nuclear war, beeing located right next to ussr, not overseas. Not to mention the greek civil war, and the recent balkan wars! Maybe that left us less blood thirsty then the average american!
Now the main problem is massiv immigration from the arab world, after two us led wars, thanks guys! Only diffrence is the gun laws, check the stats, more killings yes, but the rest..

anthonyallred
03-28-2008, 09:32 AM
LOL! what are you talking about goof??? Wu tang is Worldwide!!

zamootah
04-14-2008, 01:36 PM
Wu-Tang, fo' sure, forevah!

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-14-2008, 01:55 PM
jus delete this thread, and ban the threadstarter, and its good...

booba06
04-18-2008, 02:31 PM
wu tang is not on the french radio

Suga Duga
04-18-2008, 02:39 PM
love this thread

choose_the_sword
04-18-2008, 04:31 PM
bet this guy don't even know where europe is. I mean you really do'nt have a clue about life in some countries in europe( i dont think on west countries) My country and many others had like two WARS in past two decades. Over 500 000 people had to leave their homes and god knows how many died, only in MY country. So stop talking nonsence

more like 40 million left dead, and god knows how many refugees. Until 1991 half of europe was under sovjet control, and the vestern contrys was under constant fear of nuclear war, beeing located right next to ussr, not overseas. Not to mention the greek civil war, and the recent balkan wars! Maybe that left us less blood thirsty then the average american!
Now the main problem is massiv immigration from the arab world, after two us led wars, thanks guys! Only diffrence is the gun laws, check the stats, more killings yes, but the rest..

who cares no one wants to hear about that social studys bullshit on a phat beat

KERZO
05-07-2008, 09:42 AM
I'm an eskimo, Can i like Wu-Tang?

GENERAL WISE
05-07-2008, 08:02 PM
who cares no one wants to hear about that social studys bullshit on a phat beat

HAHHAHAH

DrunkenMasta303
05-08-2008, 07:36 AM
an u all hoppin on new yorks dick by bein on a site 4 new york rappers

an you hoppin on europes dick by havin a name of an italian