Longbongcilvaringz
06-04-2006, 01:36 AM
haha, lol. euros are on the real hip hop

maestro wooz
06-04-2006, 01:47 AM
cause theyre years late

venex
06-04-2006, 03:26 AM
hell no, wu-tang like to perform in Europe more then in America...

the audiences are better and all that... they have more european fans then American fans!

Ghost Deini
06-04-2006, 03:38 AM
It's cause Wu-Tang was at their height 10+ years ago. America's hip-hop industry is alot bigger than Europe's so their isn't as much wack shit to grab the public's attention as here in America.

WuBaller
06-04-2006, 05:42 AM
cause we love real hiphop
btw currently hiphop is at its best level in France

cap
06-04-2006, 07:14 AM
cus we know real hip hop!
and dont follow trends as much as americans do.

the guy who said that not as much crap gets played here is right.
so we dig deeper for that real rugged shit!

vahacris
06-04-2006, 07:47 AM
It's cause Wu-Tang was at their height 10+ years ago. America's hip-hop industry is alot bigger than Europe's so their isn't as much wack shit to grab the public's attention as here in America.

nah man. what you think ;] we got mtv and bet and theres a lot of that south/crunk crap in local radios and music tv programs.............

and of course theres a lot of european rap crews who act like they some RAP SUPERSTARS here ;] ;]

but imo real heads stick to real music no matter if you european / american / lation or whatever................

one

Iron Man
06-04-2006, 10:15 AM
cause we love real hiphop
btw currently hiphop is at its best level in France

The only ones i like are IAM and Saian Supa Crew thats about it, but both of them will get killed by Opgezwolle, those guys are from Holland. They have some incredible lyrics and real good flows. Peep them and then tell me whose better. Holland also has DuvelDuvel who can drop classics.

venex
06-04-2006, 11:19 AM
Belgium has " 't hof van commerce " LOL

their first album sounded like a Belgian version of "enter the 36 chambers"

cap
06-04-2006, 01:10 PM
Belgium has " 't hof van commerce " LOL

their first album sounded like a Belgian version of "enter the 36 chambers"

fuck that 90 % of their own people dont even understand those fucks!

venex
06-04-2006, 01:38 PM
you ain't gotta diss 'em because you don't understand them....

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
06-04-2006, 01:47 PM
I was about to flame this guy but then I saw it was general syphilis

oh well

cap
06-04-2006, 01:48 PM
you ain't gotta diss 'em because you don't understand them....

its not just me,theres only like 500.000 of their people that understand 'em.
and if u do,your prolly from west-vlaanderen.
+i dont like theit style anyway!

venex
06-04-2006, 01:59 PM
yeah, but it's the same the other way:

I can't stand people rapping from Limburg...
don't know where you from though..

cap
06-04-2006, 02:13 PM
yeah, but it's the same the other way:

I can't stand people rapping from Limburg...
don't know where you from though..

im from limburg.
ok,maybe u dont like it,but atleast u understand it,and every other person who speaks dutch does too.

venex
06-04-2006, 02:15 PM
true

Ghost Deini
06-04-2006, 03:11 PM
nah man. what you think ;] we got mtv and bet and theres a lot of that south/crunk crap in local radios and music tv programs.............

and of course theres a lot of european rap crews who act like they some RAP SUPERSTARS here ;] ;]

but imo real heads stick to real music no matter if you european / american / lation or whatever................

one

I'm not saying you don't have it but, believe me and feel lucky, it ain't nothin as bad as the American mainstream industry.

vahacris
06-04-2006, 05:17 PM
I'm not saying you don't have it but, believe me and feel lucky, it ain't nothin as bad as the American mainstream industry.

i think i know what you mean fam ;]

peace

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-04-2006, 05:24 PM
they just late that's it

cap
06-04-2006, 05:46 PM
omg!!
y'all are on some ignorant shit!
so we listen to great music,and all of a sudden were late??
fuck that we just know bangin' music when we hear it,
and once again,we dont fuck with bullshit trends like "crunk" or "snap music"
fuck that.
i cant believe were getting shitted on,cus we listen to the music this site was dedicated too in the first place.

06-04-2006, 06:13 PM
when the fuck did i say that was bad thing YOU'RE LATE IN BECOMING WU TANG FANS

wu tang was in it's prime 93-97

most of ya'll started gettin on that shit around 02

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-04-2006, 06:31 PM
^haha lol you dont have a clue dude. im from the England and Wu has been hitting hard ove here and even more so in other Euro countries since they came out. My own older SISTER had all the Wu records when they droppped 93=97. I had the 36 chambers album in 1998.

You gotta remember in Europe we stick more to tradition and shit and how things were when they started. Peoples general mentality over here on all things is different we dont like change lol and i guess the hip hop fans over here just ignore all the other wack commercial shit because we see it for what it is.

I dont think you either realise that the Wu have been coming over here filling out concerts ALL over Europe and doing prime time radio shows and shit SINCE THEY STARTED.

In places like France, London, Germany and shit theres a real hiphop vibe peopel still dress how hiphoprs used to dress in the 90's. Graffiti is probably 100% stronger and more alive in Europe than the USA. DJ's and turntablism is everywhere, so is breakdancing.

Same with Japan, i aint been there but I can tell the scene is real over there.

But the difference is, we ignore all the bullshit, in USA it tends to catch on and TAKEOVER all else in its way.

06-04-2006, 07:43 PM
i don't live in europe and from the states point of view it seems like alot of ya'll motherfuckers are just catchin on to the big time fever that people had here years ago

& honestly from what i've heard ya'll like the same "commercial" type of shit over there too so don't go on fronting like ya own shit don't stink lol

you say that all we do is follow trends & change quickly we created all the shit you listen to! i've never heard a european emcee do anything really BIG on a level of an american emcee

Ultimate Fist
06-04-2006, 08:57 PM
LOL. What i want to see is an euro Five percenter

TAURO
06-04-2006, 09:11 PM
i don't live in europe and from the states point of view it seems like alot of ya'll motherfuckers are just catchin on to the big time fever that people had here years ago

& honestly from what i've heard ya'll like the same "commercial" type of shit over there too so don't go on fronting like ya own shit don't stink lol

you say that all we do is follow trends & change quickly we created all the shit you listen to! i've never heard a european emcee do anything really BIG on a level of an american emcee

Sun Im from england too and while you where wrong to assume that we got wu-tang late, it is true that over here people bump to that same wack crunk, Pimpin, my car got bigger rims than your car bullshit, In fact overhere we have our own sound called grime, it's a bit like crunk in the sense that it's all flash and no substance.
But it has to be said that here we are more true to the real hip hop culture than probably whats going on in america, when I went to the states everyone was dressed like chingy and shit, over here people dress more like it was 1995.

Full Metal Kid
06-04-2006, 11:09 PM
what the hell is snap music

prof zooruka
06-05-2006, 01:50 AM
I think it`s a cultural and language barrier thing.

p

supanigga6579
06-05-2006, 03:35 AM
I got one thing to say.The reason why the Wu fell off is cause the fans fell off.You can't talk shit when the same kidz sayin the wu fell off are the same kidz that prolly listen to hip pop right now.I'm WU TANG for life!You think not,get at me.Queens represent.Peace to the godz!!!

supanigga6579
06-05-2006, 03:42 AM
And europe stand up.Who said ya'll can't listen to WU?the same ho polishing 50's knob??FUCK EM!!!

vahacris
06-05-2006, 04:07 AM
they just late that's it

hehehe. yeah man. its like we got home television like in 2001 and in 2002 amercians bless us with tape recorders so we stars listening to the tapes :thumbup:

dont act like you know how it is here in Europe.........
and check that i bought my 36 chambers cassette in my local music shop like 3 months after american premiere.... so its definetly not becuz of late.....

RONAN
06-05-2006, 01:06 PM
they just late that's it
bullshit !!
why do MUST americans think the dutch live in windmills, the german listen to nothing but david haselhoff, irish sit in fields peeling potatoes and english walk around being posh.
theres to many stereotypes floating around ! we aint late, we just recognise good/real music and ignore the crunk / hip pop / r&b shit.

Razorsharp
06-05-2006, 02:20 PM
indeed chief rocka...

prof zooruka
06-05-2006, 03:39 PM
Europeans need to get there own shit namsayin... stop trying to be american.. thats why americans don`t respect your shit namsayin... Im sick off all these foriegn countries trying to speak english and act western ... get you own style bitch !!! you aint from my hood ya`ll hoes from south gate... and stop pretending to have an american accent... hahaha lmao...

WE JUST THINK YOU WACK !!!! and listen to your own shit stop trying to act western then the other 99% of the time spitting american hate filled properganda...

I mean look at that bitch cilvaringz... he spits aint american hate, pro jihad shit and then still rides american dick ( yes black people are american and they are just as much the enemy of muslims "maybe even more so in iraq and shit" because they look at being occupied by blacks as degrading because 90% of ARABS ARE THE MOST RACIST FUCKERS so don`t think they are all your brothers hahah lmao ).

p

cap
06-05-2006, 04:58 PM
Europeans need to get there own shit namsayin... stop trying to be american.. thats why americans don`t respect your shit namsayin... Im sick off all these foriegn countries trying to speak english and act western ... get you own style bitch !!! you aint from my hood ya`ll hoes from south gate... and stop pretending to have an american accent... hahaha lmao...

WE JUST THINK YOU WACK !!!! and listen to your own shit stop trying to act western then the other 99% of the time spitting american hate filled properganda...

I mean look at that bitch cilvaringz... he spits aint american hate, pro jihad shit and then still rides american dick ( yes black people are american and they are just as much the enemy of muslims "maybe even more so in iraq and shit" because they look at being occupied by blacks as degrading because 90% of ARABS ARE THE MOST RACIST FUCKERS so don`t think they are all your brothers hahah lmao ).

p

omg!!
its people like u that give americans the reputation of being ignorant as fuck!
so france,belgium,germany arent western countries??
theres so much wrong with that post...

but i know u dont speak for all americans thats why all your threads/posts get dissed by anyone with half a brain so..
doesnt bother me,have another big mac or something.

prof zooruka
06-05-2006, 05:06 PM
omg!!
its people like u that give americans the reputation of being ignorant as fuck!
so france,belgium,germany arent western countries??
theres so much wrong with that post...

but i know u dont speak for all americans thats why all your threads/posts get dissed by anyone with half a brain so..
doesnt bother me,have another big mac or something.

no not really western means english speaking countries...

p

Razorsharp
06-05-2006, 05:10 PM

p

im not affliated with him whatsoever

go EUROLANDS!!! and everywhere... wu-tang world wide.. muthafuckas!!!

vahacris
06-05-2006, 05:12 PM

haha whos pretending right here ?? with all that 'namsayin that namsayin this' you sounds like some stan-wannabee. you not from staten island kid. youre not ghostface so cut that crap cuz you sound silly .......

stop trying to act western then the other 99% of the time spitting american hate filled properganda...

haha boi you got some serious issues. go see your doctor

yes black people are american and they are just as much the enemy of muslims

its sad that you dont know the history of your own country. america was the land of indians and black people came from africa. get the knowledge before you start talkin'. shame on you nigga........

90% of ARABS ARE THE MOST RACIST FUCKERS so don`t think they are all your brothers hahah lmao

:clap: brilliant. this dont need any comments at all.

sakk
06-05-2006, 05:16 PM
if I lived in Europe I would listen to Wu Tang too.

prof zooruka
06-05-2006, 05:17 PM
im not affliated with him whatsoever

go EUROLANDS!!! and everywhere... wu-tang world wide.. muthafuckas!!!

hahaha lmao

p

LORD ZERO
06-05-2006, 05:23 PM

p

^^no comment

prof zooruka
06-05-2006, 05:27 PM
no really blacks came from africa !!! I didn`t know that... I thought they all came from brooklyn hahah lmao... newsflash: they are still american.. I mean what you talkin bout son ???? .... thats like sayin white american`s are english or irish ... shit makes no sense.

[Europeans / seein we bleedin / jet off in the lex .... skiing] - raekwon (dart throwin ) " the pillage"

You know nothing.. arabs started the slave trade and showed the whites how to do it... so don`t give me this bullshit.. go read son and then maybe we`ll talk... here`s a hint "iraq".. (thats if you don`t mind being schooled son).

hahaha lmao

4-Bar Killer
06-05-2006, 05:33 PM
and stop pretending to have an american accent... hahaha lmao...

hahahahahahahhaha.. the american accent is probably the most horrible I have ever heard.

06-05-2006, 05:35 PM
then why the fuck do you listen to wu tang?

WuBaller
06-05-2006, 05:36 PM

p

FUCK THAT!
it's WU-UNIVERSAL!!!
go and listen to the Wu-Tang Forever CD2 intro

prof zooruka
06-05-2006, 05:40 PM
You just a zombie or a straight rider son... just because I say shit, that ain`t all on rza`s or wu tangs knob ... don`t mean I can`t listen to them.

p

4-Bar Killer
06-05-2006, 05:40 PM
then why the fuck do you listen to wu tang?

haha.. You really dont know what I mean? Amazing.

King Callabah
06-05-2006, 05:52 PM
timbo king said it best in his interveiw when he said wu lookin for euro producers now days cos europe still on the rawest grimeyest level of hip hop

prof zooruka
06-05-2006, 05:59 PM
timbo king said it best in his interveiw when he said wu lookin for euro producers now days cos europe still on the rawest grimeyest level of hip hop

hahaha yeah it took them 10 years to translate the words hahah lmao

I mean how can they (europeans) truley understand wu tang clan ... when firstly they don`t speak our language (even though they think they do... )hahah, and secondly... I know a whole lota poeple who do speak english and still don`t understand w.t.f wu tang is talking about..

I guess rza must be making mad c.r.e.a.m off the wu tang manual hahah lmao .. no wonder he aint been gettin busy ...

the differance between us is

"Your shit is manual ... My shit automatic son !!! or should I say illmatic kid...":dududu: :yessad:

p

p

06-05-2006, 06:04 PM
haha.. You really dont know what I mean? Amazing.

dumb fuck i understand clearly what you mean, you think americans sound funny yet you love to listen to our music

you're just tryin to make a comeback to what that other kid said really

prof zooruka
06-05-2006, 06:22 PM
Look Im not against europeans, but I hate the way ya`ll have tried to take over this wu shit, like you invented it ??? and \talk like we don`t realise the ill shit ... and acting like you all that now !!!.. (cilvaringz ect.. )

" we don`t try to pretend we are all madd siik at soccer.... or we have the best team, or know everything about soccer in europe,.. " If we did that shit, It would be wack " ... because you (europeans) would be like.. YEAH RIGHT !!! , like americans know anything about soccer or football as you call it ... WELL !!! thats how we feel about you when it comes to rap.

It`s rza fault !!!!, dude is to hungry for the c.r.e.a.m, he act like a little bitch now .. posing like he edi amin... instead of the abbott from shaolin !namsayin.. Rza needs to wake up son and realise some styles don`t suit namsayin..

anyway all i gotta say is :

"europe play your postion, cause you`ll never be KING... even jigga want the crown.. how that sound !!!! poor thing !!!

p

Ill Jolson
06-05-2006, 06:40 PM
what the fuck you talkin?
europeans are late?
europeans cant listen to wu-tang cuz they are american!?
europeans all bite american style!?
GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

I remember listening to In Stereo back when it dropped. I was like 9 back then. I know alot of people listened to Enter The Wu-Tang back in 93 here in Norway, and don't try to say we didn't have hip-hop before like 02.. we had hip-hop back in the 80s here in Norway.
no own style? come on! the style alot of cats are doing over in England? you got any american emcees doing that? NO!
man, ya'll always hatin on non-americans and white people listenin to hiphop. man that's fucked!
"white poeple can't relate to hiphop at all! white people can't wear baggypants!" man, if I can't wear my baggypants, because that's a "black" thing, then black people should stop wearing non-baggy clothes, cuz that's OUR way of clothing.

hiphop is about solidarity, so FUCK all this hatin!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
06-05-2006, 06:54 PM
Look Im not against europeans, but I hate the way ya`ll have tried to take over this wu shit, like you invented it ??? and \talk like we don`t realise the ill shit ... and acting like you all that now !!!.. (cilvaringz ect.. )

" we don`t try to pretend we are all madd siik at soccer.... or we have the best team, or know everything about soccer in europe,.. " If we did that shit, It would be wack " ... because you (europeans) would be like.. YEAH RIGHT !!! , like americans know anything about soccer or football as you call it ... WELL !!! thats how we feel about you when it comes to rap.

It`s rza fault !!!!, dude is to hungry for the c.r.e.a.m, he act like a little bitch now .. posing like he edi amin... instead of the abbott from shaolin !namsayin.. Rza needs to wake up son and realise some styles don`t suit namsayin..

anyway all i gotta say is :

"europe play your postion, cause you`ll never be KING... even jigga want the crown.. how that sound !!!! poor thing !!!

p

someone ban this fuck

GENERAL WISE
06-05-2006, 07:01 PM
lol @ prrof zooka vs. Europeans

And no Prof, english speaking countries are not the only one's considered "western" <- just one correction among many others needed in your post.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
06-05-2006, 07:10 PM
can I be western too

pretty please

TAURO
06-05-2006, 07:53 PM
Prof, you full of shit I don't even know where to start and sun I had respect for you until you had that dickheads back, You don't even realise that europe is helping to keep groups like wu-tang around, why do you think all of them tour here, and that goes for all underground artists too, ask any of them why they come to europe so much, IT'S COS THEY GET SHOWN MORE LOVE most americans are to into their chingy and nellys to give a shit about these artists, you should be thanking us for keeping the artists you know and love around.

06-05-2006, 07:59 PM
chingy and nelly aren't really popular right now

and honestly i don't even really care i'mma listen to what i want to if it's popular or not

everyone needs to stop catchin feelings over small shit

TAURO
06-05-2006, 08:15 PM
chingy and nelly aren't really popular right now

and honestly i don't even really care i'mma listen to what i want to if it's popular or not

everyone needs to stop catchin feelings over small shit

Who gives a shit about nelly and chingy, I was using them as an example, all I was tryin to say was that in europe real hip hop get's shown alot of love compared to what goes on in america, a lot of americans take it for granted cos they live in the places mc's talk about etc.. don't get it twisted Im not saying some americans don't support the real shit but theres just too many of you supporting that fake wannabe gangsta shit, we feeding these real mc's right now for real.

prof zooruka
06-05-2006, 08:38 PM
Who gives a shit about nelly and chingy, I was using them as an example, all I was tryin to say was that in europe real hip hop get's shown alot of love compared to what goes on in america, a lot of americans take it for granted cos they live in the places mc's talk about etc.. don't get it twisted Im not saying some americans don't support the real shit but theres just too many of you supporting that fake wannabe gangsta shit, we feeding these real mc's right now for real.

I agree to a point with what your saying .. but in a country of 350 million plus and such a viberant cultural industry ( acting movies music sports video games...) competeing for a slice of the american entertainment pie.. Its hard for me to agree with you when you said " americans don`t realise the real shit or support it"..... thats not true if you break down the % of the population.. you would find that there would be alot of real headz..

Wu tang held the crown for 4 yearz son, in that dirty business!!! not just n.y.c son... "they had that whole dang thang mastered.. showin off an m.c to good to be touched"... namsayin

If thats not showin love!!! , then./.... I don`t know what is.. them ni**az was underground to.... and they straight bitch slapped the establishment ... thats because they was gettin love from the gutters and slums namsayin...

The older wu headz, are just not on here!!! namsayin... because most of them either gave up wu tang or rap???/.. and some just switched to other raps, or just don`t care about fan sites namsayin..

Americans realised wu fell off... long before europe did!!

p

p

Ill Jolson
06-05-2006, 08:57 PM
man, I dunno bout you, but here in Europe, we usually think before making statements bout things we don't know shit about

TAURO
06-05-2006, 10:09 PM
I agree to a point with what your saying .. but in a country of 350 million plus and such a viberant cultural industry ( acting movies music sports video games...) competeing for a slice of the american entertainment pie.. Its hard for me to agree with you when you said " americans don`t realise the real shit or support it"..... thats not true if you break down the % of the population.. you would find that there would be alot of real headz..

Wu tang held the crown for 4 yearz son, in that dirty business!!! not just n.y.c son... "they had that whole dang thang mastered.. showin off an m.c to good to be touched"... namsayin

If thats not showin love!!! , then./.... I don`t know what is.. them ni**az was underground to.... and they straight bitch slapped the establishment ... thats because they was gettin love from the gutters and slums namsayin...

The older wu headz, are just not on here!!! namsayin... because most of them either gave up wu tang or rap???/.. and some just switched to other raps, or just don`t care about fan sites namsayin..

Americans realised wu fell off... long before europe did!!

I never said that there ain't no real heads in the states I was sayin that fake ass hip pop heads outnumber them.

If you came to england you would find that the world b-boying championships and the International Dmc tournament are held here, because there is more of a market for the true hip hop culture than there is in the states, like you said alot of people in the states gave up on groups like wu-tang and moved on to the next popular thing, Im not saying that europeans don't do the same, but I can assure you the support for that real shit is there, so your verbal rant towards us is stupid cos we are keeping the realshit alive and help feed these artists.
Think about what you say sometimes Prof cos sometimes you bring some valid points, other times you say some very ignorant shit which makes it hard for people to respect your opinion.

IvanKorbi
06-05-2006, 11:33 PM
why is it that many of you Europeans still listen to Wu when so many in the states dropped east coast (and west coast) rap for SNAP and CrunK?

There's no right answer to this thread, only subjective meanings. (of course if someone here has a masters degree in etnomusichology or something similar, they might have access to enough studies to create an somewhat correct answer, but that's not the case i assume)

I think, the entertainment industry is much bigger and much more profiled in the states, therefore trends change more rapidly.
But really, there's no big difference. I think most americans have a wrong impression of europe when they make statements like this, there's just as many on the crunk wave as there's people who listen to "true" hip hop, but it's not like those people hang around here. Besides from observing europeans on different forums, where have you picked up information that is confirmes that europeans listen to wu rather than crunk?
I can't really make a statement about the situation in the states, but i probably know more about the situation in the states, than americans know about the situation in europe. BECAUSE, it's not like americans will listen to european music, but europeans do listen to american music. you get that? aight.

However, i do find it somewhat amusing that all those people yelling bring the real hip hop back, then go laugh at the euro culture which still have grafitti/breakdancing as a component.

vahacris
06-06-2006, 08:52 AM
no really blacks came from africa !!! I didn`t know that... I thought they all came from brooklyn hahah lmao... newsflash: they are still american.. I mean what you talkin bout son ???? .... thats like sayin white american`s are english or irish ... shit makes no sense.

[Europeans / seein we bleedin / jet off in the lex .... skiing] - raekwon (dart throwin ) " the pillage"

You know nothing.. arabs started the slave trade and showed the whites how to do it... so don`t give me this bullshit.. go read son and then maybe we`ll talk... here`s a hint "iraq".. (thats if you don`t mind being schooled son).

hahaha lmao

you just killin' me kid. you still dont get what im talking to you.......
im try it easier way for you. 4 words. STOP ACTIN LIKE BITCH!
you mama should slap you hard kid. :)9:(

thats you should understand even with your damage boy.....

btw what your point with those black americans? so white amercians are any different? muslim americans? whats your point? they all americans the only differency is where they orginaly came from......... and the best is that some kid from australia start teachin about america and make statesment for americans......

King Callabah
06-06-2006, 10:18 AM
i cant be assed to read yao pages of bullshit peoples, not all euros jus heard wu tang yesterday basically yano, i been listenin to wu since 97, dont tell me they wasnt doin they thing in the US then cos they were, we still on that style here tho, we loved it too much, US changed, guess euros jus love the raw sound more than yao.......generally speakin

WotsGoinDown
06-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Wu-Tang never release any CD singles in Europe , why???? never in the UK.

venex
06-06-2006, 12:18 PM
^^^ I think they released a single for gravel pit though...

we have a hard time collecting those cd's, you don't find them easily in normal music shops...

but i'm telling you, hiphop over here is like it was in the 90's in America, it is starting to rise!

Da Dishonourable Don
06-06-2006, 02:22 PM
this thread goes to prove how racist some mothafuckas can be, what do you care if Europeans listen to Wu?, y'all don't like Cilvarings? he's from the UK! Wu's got respect for Europe and respect in Europe, y'all some narrow minded bitches, I should slap the mothafucka who started this thread, stop thinking like bums and start getting that Euro-dollar faggot!

06-06-2006, 02:22 PM
that's not racism that's stereotyping learn the difference

TAURO
06-06-2006, 02:24 PM
this thread goes to prove how racist some mothafuckas can be, what do you care if Europeans listen to Wu?, y'all don't like Cilvarings? he's from the UK! Wu's got respect for Europe and respect in Europe, y'all some narrow minded bitches, I should slap the mothafucka who started this thread, stop thinking like bums and start getting that Euro-dollar faggot!

I don't think this has anything to do with race.

Freeway Part:ll
06-06-2006, 02:46 PM
what the fuck you talkin?
europeans are late?
europeans cant listen to wu-tang cuz they are american!?
europeans all bite american style!?
GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

I remember listening to In Stereo back when it dropped. I was like 9 back then. I know alot of people listened to Enter The Wu-Tang back in 93 here in Norway, and don't try to say we didn't have hip-hop before like 02.. we had hip-hop back in the 80s here in Norway.
no own style? come on! the style alot of cats are doing over in England? you got any american emcees doing that? NO!
man, ya'll always hatin on non-americans and white people listenin to hiphop. man that's fucked!
"white poeple can't relate to hiphop at all! white people can't wear baggypants!" man, if I can't wear my baggypants, because that's a "black" thing, then black people should stop wearing non-baggy clothes, cuz that's OUR way of clothing.

hiphop is about solidarity, so FUCK all this hatin!

Bra Sagt :thumbup:

All this stereotyping and shit is wack,our forefathers should have just called it "The World" instead of calling places "Europe" and "America".

Oh yeah ,by the way,Wu aint that big over here.

Da Dishonourable Don
06-06-2006, 02:47 PM
racism, stereotype, all the same shit in my opinion, why isn't this thread directed at other continents? Fuck whoever made this thread, final!

venex
06-06-2006, 02:47 PM

A little correction: cilvaringz is from the Netherlands...

TAURO
06-06-2006, 02:50 PM
Bra Sagt :thumbup:

All this stereotyping and shit is wack,our forefathers should have just called it "The World" instead of calling places "Europe" and "America".

Oh yeah ,by the way,Wu aint that big over here.

Where's here?

Da Dishonourable Don
06-06-2006, 02:56 PM
A little correction: cilvaringz is from the Netherlands...

it's still Europe!

venex
06-06-2006, 03:05 PM
offcourse I didn't say that he wasn't !

06-06-2006, 03:59 PM
why the fuck are ya'll so hung up on this topic GET OVER IT, dead it, do whatever just stop talking about it

TAURO
06-06-2006, 04:01 PM
why the fuck are ya'll so hung up on this topic GET OVER IT, dead it, do whatever just stop talking about it

Cos you showed your ignorance Sun, you can't poke the lion and not expect a reaction.

Hollow Dartz
06-06-2006, 04:06 PM
I never said that there ain't no real heads in the states I was sayin that fake ass hip pop heads outnumber them.

If you came to england you would find that the world b-boying championships and the International Dmc tournament are held here, because there is more of a market for the true hip hop culture than there is in the states, like you said alot of people in the states gave up on groups like wu-tang and moved on to the next popular thing, Im not saying that europeans don't do the same, but I can assure you the support for that real shit is there, so your verbal rant towards us is stupid cos we are keeping the realshit alive and help feed these artists.
Think about what you say sometimes Prof cos sometimes you bring some valid points, other times you say some very ignorant shit which makes it hard for people to respect your opinion.

This is the year 2006 we don't do b-boying no more kid. Hip Hop is Way pass that stage. No disrespect but it seems like yall tryna play catch up. We been putting graffiti on walls and shit we past that. There are alot of Real hip hop heads in america. and to ya first statement there are actually more hip hop heads out there but u just look at the media, and the media will overshadow us which means they hide truth.

06-06-2006, 04:14 PM
Cos you showed your ignorance Sun, you can't poke the lion and not expect a reaction.

ignorance whatever honestly ya'll beating a dead cow and i'm not talking about this thread and we'll leave it at that

Hollow Dartz
06-06-2006, 04:22 PM

I mean look at that bitch cilvaringz... he spits aint american hate, pro jihad shit and then still rides american dick

p

I'm so sorry but I have to agree...some of that shit(NOT ALL) ya'll be spittin on the mic is wack for real...I'm not a racist or anything this is just my opinion. Like In the Wu aduio section i listened to B-attacks. Cap get off the fucking mic you sound wack.....Most of ya'll do diss amercia but still try to ride with our music/style. cilvaringz too that nigga is a fucking Stan for real.Ya'll say we not real but we invented this shit, yall following the culture. IMO no disrespect to any cultures this is a debate thread isnt it?

GENERAL WISE
06-06-2006, 04:25 PM
Hehe, I hit the spot with this thread.

TAURO
06-06-2006, 04:25 PM
This is the year 2006 we don't do b-boying no more kid. Hip Hop is Way pass that stage. No disrespect but it seems like yall tryna play catch up. We been putting graffiti on walls and shit we past that. There are alot of Real hip hop heads in america. and to ya first statement there are actually more hip hop heads out there but u just look at the media, and the media will overshadow us which means they hide truth.

If catching up means becoming part of the floss age then I'd rather be behind.

With regards to B-boying, how can you just scrub out one of the elements of hip hop like that, just goes to prove what alot of us have been saying, we be keeping that true hip hop alive, and Im not just talking about mcing most of you have forgotten the true culture.

Im suprised at you Hollow I always took you for being one of the realest people on this site, yet you come out sayin some dumb shit. It's ok I'll let it go this time.

Hollow Dartz
06-06-2006, 04:29 PM
If catching up means becoming part of the floss age then I'd rather be behind.

With regards to B-boying, how can you just scrub out one of the elements of hip hop like that, just goes to prove what alot of us have been saying, we be keeping that true hip hop alive, and Im not just talking about mcing most of you have forgotten the true culture.

Im suprised at you Hollow I always took you for being one of the realest people on this site, yet you come out sayin some dumb shit. It's ok I'll let it go this time.

LOL I'm not scubbing out one of the real elements of hip hop we still b-boy we BEEN doing that shit...yall just starting that......hip hop is dead to most people because Of who? "THE SOUTH". Ya'll do stereo type us like everyone likes that music, it's only what the media shows you thats all im sayin. Like rza said TV= Televison tells lies to ya vision

Hollow Dartz
06-06-2006, 04:38 PM

This is true

King Callabah
06-06-2006, 04:41 PM
yo who really gives a fuck? we all love hip hop mutha fuckaz dontcha know?! fuckin euros, you didnt invent it, fuckin americans, dont act big headed jus cos it came from yao peoples, YOU didnt invent it either, some1 IN america did, but YOU didnt, we all love it, the end

King Callabah
06-06-2006, 04:42 PM
fuckin beeaaaatches

TAURO
06-06-2006, 04:44 PM
LOL I'm not scubbing out one of the real elements of hip hop we still b-boy we BEEN doing that shit...yall just starting that......hip hop is dead to most people because Of who? "THE SOUTH". Ya'll do stereo type us like everyone likes that music, it's only what the media shows you thats all im sayin. Like rza said TV= Televison tells lies to ya vision

Personally I am not that ignorant as to believe that everyone in the states like that southern crunk shit, I know that there are real heads, I know this, but it seem's the younger they are the more ignorant.

Another thing hopfully when you get to know me better you will realise that my info be a bit more thoro than watching mtv, I've been into the culture since 92 and for the record b-boying has been going on in europe for more than a minute.
You talk about us stereotyping americans when it seems to be more the other way around.

Hollow Dartz
06-06-2006, 04:44 PM
yo who really gives a fuck? we all love hip hop mutha fuckaz dontcha know?! fuckin euros, you didnt invent it, fuckin americans, dont act big headed jus cos it came from yao peoples, YOU didnt invent it either, some1 IN america did, but YOU didnt, we all love it, the end

I could defend us but imma stop any say that your other comments are right. this is true 4 sure. Wu Tang!

Hollow Dartz
06-06-2006, 04:46 PM
Personally I am not that ignorant as to believe that everyone in the states like that southern crunk shit, I know that there are real heads, I know this, but it seem's the younger they are the more ignorant.

Another thing hopfully when you get to know me better you will realise that my info be a bit more thoro than watching mtv, I've been into the culture since 92 and for the record b-boying has been going on in europe for more than a minute.
You talk about us stereotyping americans when it seems to be more the other way around.

well look imma just stop because i dont wanna have beef with alot of euros on this site, thats the majority plus im cool with most of yall. peace Wu Tang

TAURO
06-06-2006, 04:52 PM
well look imma just stop because i dont wanna have beef with alot of euros on this site, thats the majority plus im cool with most of yall. peace Wu Tang

No beef Hollow for sure, this is just a debate thats all.

Peace

Wu-Tang forever

Jeremy94
06-06-2006, 05:18 PM
I'm so sorry but I have to agree...some of that shit(NOT ALL) ya'll be spittin on the mic is wack for real...I'm not a racist or anything this is just my opinion. Like In the Wu aduio section i listened to B-attacks. Cap get off the fucking mic you sound wack.....Most of ya'll do diss amercia but still try to ride with our music/style. cilvaringz too that nigga is a fucking Stan for real.Ya'll say we not real but we invented this shit, yall following the culture. IMO no disrespect to any cultures this is a debate thread isnt it?

LOL, but tell me what ya know about real European Rap Music?!
Listen just to these two song and you'll tell me whatcha think, ok?!

http://rapidshare.de/files/22400214/Rohff.rar.html

The flow of this nigga is iller than a lot of American's...

36chambers
06-06-2006, 05:21 PM
Ah, a good ol' Europe vs USA debate, ill just sit back and sip some tea whilst listening to this... Seriously though, shows you how many people here are ignorant and hung up on stereotypes, USA and Europe. End of the day, it came from USA and its all over the world now, but to say Europe are just getting it is kinda stupid. I have a radio interview back in 93 from Radio one (best radio station here in England) with Wu-Tang. Why do you think Wu-Tang were over here doing a 30min radio interview? They was touring here, promoting there shit, just like they did in USA.

I think what it comes down to is USA are kinda threatend that the Europeans have embraced Hip Hop and its getting bigger and bigger here over the sea. Maybe im wrong? But when something is popular, the ones that have been supposedly "following" it from the start feel offended by the ones who have caught on after them. And dont forget where one of the realest MC's ever to have touched the mic comes from. Slick Rick, right here in London. And the debate of european hip hop is weak? I dont want to debate that, thats just ignorant right there. Go tell that to Ghostface, he'll slap you in the face and say Lewis Parker is one of the nicest producers around right now (see "Shakey Dog"). But thats a personal preference, I dont like all american hip hop.

But fuck it, this argument is rediculous, its just like someone saying... a european invented the air conditioning... why you americans using it too???

Hip hop is global now, you got hip hoppers in Australia, Israel, South Africa, Nigeria and other palces which you haven't even heard of. How real is that?

Endemic
06-06-2006, 05:24 PM
Im from Nottingham Uk.

Watch9:|6

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-07-2006, 06:32 AM
All i gotta say is Slick Rick (born and rasied), MF Doom (born in London).

And now we got English producer Lewis Parker on a fucking GHOSTFACE Album!! Who wouldve thought that. There arent many USA producers on Lewis' level for that type of shit.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
06-07-2006, 12:45 PM
To anyone thinking that europeans aren't allowed to like Wu-Tang:

http://www.wellcoolstuff.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/fuckyou.jpg

venex
06-07-2006, 12:51 PM
^^lol

GENERAL WISE
06-08-2006, 12:27 AM
To anyone thinking that europeans aren't allowed to like Wu-Tang:

http://www.wellcoolstuff.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/fuckyou.jpg
i was kidding you goddamn scot
p.s Gladiator > Braveheart

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
06-08-2006, 06:04 AM
braveheart was made by an australian so w/e

Iron Man
06-09-2006, 03:33 PM
Adding to 36's post, Klashnekoff would kill every active MC in the US today just have a listen:

Klashnekoff is the second one the first one is Jehst. That brothers lyrics also demolish everything up in the Hip Hop world today:

http://rapidshare.de/files/22652457/Jehst_-_Give_It_Here__ft_Klashnekoff___Lewis_Parker_.mp3. html (http://rapidshare.de/files/22652457/Jehst_-_Give_It_Here__ft_Klashnekoff___Lewis_Parker_.mp3. html)

GENERAL WISE
06-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Yea all is true, but It doesn't matter, no matter how good an MC out of a foreign country (not US), they always are weak

ShaDynasty
06-10-2006, 08:07 PM
i like myself a bit of crunk
not too sure about snap
but i think that europeans are generally more intelligent than usa peeple
thats why they get hypnotised by some 2 key casio keyboard beat, and some lyrics about cars and girls
and there are some decent european mcs out there (roots manuva, jehst, braintax, mc solaar)
a matter of fact go get 'prose combat' as westwood would say 'you need this in your life'
lol

TAURO
06-10-2006, 08:08 PM
Yea all is true, but It doesn't matter, no matter how good an MC out of a foreign country (not US), they always are weak

What an ignorant thing to say, you need to reread your post and correct yourself cos what you just said was some retarded shit.

tacle
06-11-2006, 06:51 AM
Wu-Tang Clan is International!
Gettin' all hyped up bout stupid shit.

listffa
06-11-2006, 08:26 AM
i wonder what the fuck is going on here? one stupid joke turned into some serious brawl. the fact that we all like wu-tang should keep us united, not split. ok, everybody can speak his mind (even if it's bullshit), but why this way? respect each other. stop acting like you were god knows who. living on two other continents automatically makes us different, but don't classify as a better man (or nation) than the other. see i don't stand for the hole europe, for what europeans do, think or say or what you think we do and especially who we are. and fuck that fake pride like you were the voice of the hole nation. but fuck that...
wu-tang started as a clan, then became family, corp. now wu-tang (like it or not) is worldwide icon of hip hop culture uniting billions of people all over the world (even places of which existance you probably won't ever know) and you can't talk about it like it was your personal belonging. all in all if you really listened to what wu-tang is saying for over 10 years you'd know that i don't talk shit.
peace and one love 2 the real shaolin soldiers & fuck y'all simple minded playa haterz.
wu-tang forever. peace

ironwizard
06-11-2006, 09:42 AM
To those of you who don't like UK hiphop. Check this shit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62XDJ0W-IdM&search=roots%20manuva

Ink Is My Drink
06-14-2006, 08:44 AM
Europeans aren't allowed to like Wu-tang

J/K, but why is it that many of you Europeans still listen to Wu when so many in the states dropped east coast (and west coast) rap for SNAP and CrunK?
Are you gay for Wu-tang

everyhting over here in UK is all SNAP an crunk too (we jus follow everyhting america does i swear). i hear bout these other european countrys that really into real hip hop an shit an i get jealous

Ya_Bane
06-14-2006, 02:13 PM
i hear bout these other european countrys that really into real hip hop an shit an i get jealous

well Sweden is not one of thouse countries, sadly. But in France Hip-Hop is huge..

TAURO
06-14-2006, 06:44 PM
everyhting over here in UK is all SNAP an crunk too (we jus follow everyhting america does i swear). i hear bout these other european countrys that really into real hip hop an shit an i get jealous

What the fuck you talking about cos if you check again you will see that it is grime that has got people going, that and the uk hip hop scene is steadily growing too, stop looking at the fucking charts and put your ears to the streets.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
06-15-2006, 05:02 AM
hell no, wu-tang like to perform in Europe more then in America...

the audiences are better and all that... they have more european fans then American fans!

co sign

One more dumb thread by Wise.Whatever :cool:

Da Dishonourable Don
06-19-2006, 03:19 AM
FUck U to whoever made this thread:fucku:

Damo_Suzuki
06-19-2006, 05:06 PM
Because 'newness' and quality are not correlated...

Sifu Dragon
06-21-2006, 05:12 PM
i listened to some wu yesterday, what you gon do about it?

MILF DOOM
06-25-2006, 01:22 AM
americans think wu tang is zzzzzzz

DisAstro
07-04-2006, 07:42 AM
The only ones i like are IAM and Saian Supa Crew thats about it, but both of them will get killed by Opgezwolle, those guys are from Holland. They have some incredible lyrics and real good flows. Peep them and then tell me whose better. Holland also has DuvelDuvel who can drop classics.

France is good, Holland is beter. Listened to that new CD from Opgezwolle (Eigen Wereld)? Shit's good. I still live Spuugdingen the most, though. Really got me into Nederhop. Duvel is great.

Opgeduveld is even beter haha :)

morgan
07-04-2006, 08:21 AM
this thread = full on gayness

GENERAL WISE
07-09-2006, 06:39 PM
this thread = full on gayness

because you are british

Edgar Erebus
07-09-2006, 06:45 PM
Yo Wise, you can't even imagine how much is Wu popular up here.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-09-2006, 06:57 PM
http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/8971/nazitang9xj.jpg

morgan
07-09-2006, 07:28 PM
because you are british

no. because you make gay threads

GENERAL WISE
07-10-2006, 02:26 AM
no. because you make gay threads

and because they somehow offend you, I am trying to offend you actually because its funny. Half my family is British and German and i don't hate you ppl, buti love making fun of you. Haha Europe Fell off. What happened?

Wu-tang Fan
07-11-2006, 03:58 AM
Yeah, fuck America!

They are on their way out now, they have enjoyed their

time at the top in the 90's now they have got to make

way for the new kids on the block!

Europe is the new America! America has fallen! It's time has passed! Go Europe all the way!

GENERAL WISE
07-11-2006, 05:54 PM
Yeah, fuck America!

Europe is the new America! America has fallen! It's time has passed! Go Europe all the way!
Way to optimistic
Europe is not the Europe of the 1900's any more
Europe is losing adequate population from 1.2 births per family
Your only hope is to get N. Africans to take overand immigrate
Here in USA we have Mexican

Hollow Dartz
07-11-2006, 05:57 PM
Yeah, fuck America!

WTf? Ya'll music over there sounds like it was made in the 90's, to me that's why most of you say this new Wu shit is weak, you haven't been through the transition. Fuck america fuck you. lol

HANZO
07-11-2006, 06:21 PM
its always euro vs usa. dont know why the americans bother cause the simple arguement is the europeans made america so technically the europeans made hip hop. the language the americans speak is english yes this language is the language of england, if you dont want us to listen to american music dont speak our language then. so stupid, pointless arguement the world hates you yanks because of your arrogant minds, thinking your better than everyone else. so what if i listen to wu is it killing you.

Hollow Dartz
07-11-2006, 06:29 PM
its always euro vs usa. dont know why the americans bother cause the simple arguement is the europeans made america so technically the europeans made hip hop. the language the americans speak is english yes this language is the language of england, if you dont want us to listen to american music dont speak our language then. so stupid, pointless arguement the world hates you yanks because of your arrogant minds, thinking your better than everyone else. so what if i listen to wu is it killing you.

Lol I think we speak different.

Wu-tang Fan
07-12-2006, 04:50 AM
Yeah I agree with HAN88, but I would say that Europeans are only responsible for some of the better traits of the Americans, not the horrible stuff they did like abducting Africans and shit.

And I agree with you mate, AMERICANS R ARROGANT CUNTS!!!!

WHOOW!!!! GO EUROPE!!!!!

ShaDynasty
07-12-2006, 05:01 AM
i have to say most eurpean hip hop is wack as fuck
there are some okay uk artists, but nothin special, and i dont wanna hear someone rappin in another language unless its mc solaar

i dont have a problem with americans since some of my family are that way inclined and have never been arrogant or cuntish etc
theyve only ever been polite, welcoming, generous to me

if you say fuck europe im not counting the uk anyway
the uk is an island that stands alone, most people that live here dont wanna get swallowed by europe and use their fag currency

CHRONZ
07-12-2006, 05:05 AM
yo, im from Denmark, and i say FUCK THIS.
I dont care where people are from, shit, we share the same love for hiphop,

keep it real, naah mean !

Yeah I agree with HAN88, but I would say that Europeans are only responsible for some of the better traits of the Americans, not the horrible stuff they did like abducting Africans and shit.

And I agree with you mate, AMERICANS R ARROGANT CUNTS!!!!

WHOOW!!!! GO EUROPE!!!!!

listen here Son, you ever heard the sayin'
"dont throw rocks, if u live in a glass house"
so before u start trippin' go check ya self... !

Wu-tang Fan
07-12-2006, 08:19 AM
i have to say most eurpean hip hop is wack as fuck
there are some okay uk artists, but nothin special, and i dont wanna hear someone rappin in another language unless its mc solaar

i dont have a problem with americans since some of my family are that way inclined and have never been arrogant or cuntish etc
theyve only ever been polite, welcoming, generous to me

if you say fuck europe im not counting the uk anyway
the uk is an island that stands alone, most people that live here dont wanna get swallowed by europe and use their fag currency

So were are you from mofucka? The U.K. is part of Europe. Don't let those American wankaz tell you different. And what your ignorant punkass said about European hiphop being wack, you haven't heard the likes of SkinnyMan (I live a shisty life) or Klashnikov because they spit dartz. I can't remember most of their names because Europe is bursting with talent, so they can't mention every single rappers name, and their joints are very hard to get hold of. Also there is only one song I remember that went like "Dat's not Gangster" which was one hell of a european banger.

GENERAL WISE
07-12-2006, 11:58 PM
you saying wankaz makes you un-hip hop

Wu-tang Fan
07-13-2006, 02:56 AM
Fuck Off You Cunting Troll.

ShaDynasty
07-13-2006, 06:07 AM
So were are you from mofucka? The U.K. is part of Europe. Don't let those American wankaz tell you different. And what your ignorant punkass said about European hiphop being wack, you haven't heard the likes of SkinnyMan (I live a shisty life) or Klashnikov because they spit dartz. I can't remember most of their names because Europe is bursting with talent, so they can't mention every single rappers name, and their joints are very hard to get hold of. Also there is only one song I remember that went like "Dat's not Gangster" which was one hell of a european banger.
lol
dont get so angry
i said most are wack as fuck, not all, its fuckin true most uk rappers do some shitty g-unit/dipset impersonation, i dont give a fuck about them
the ones i like are : Jehst, Roots Manuva, Braintax
and thats about it
i dont consider myself to be european, just english
why would you want to call yourself european?

Wu-tang Fan
07-13-2006, 09:02 AM
Because the U.K. can't overpower America on her own. We need to ally with our European brothers and overthrow evil America. Have you listened to French hiphop for example? Those frogz can really flow. Btw, just a funny thing, a French rapper faced imprisonment for calling France a "le cretin" or some French insult that I don't remember. I found that quite amusing.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
07-13-2006, 09:09 AM
Delete this muthafuckin post..

euphanAsia
07-13-2006, 10:11 AM
i forgot who said it, but i think it was a Wu member, but he siad that over here in Europe its all about that underground shit, thats what it is, we know real hip-hop, and thats not cause we are behind, cause we where rocking Wu wear back than in the 90ties, so thats bullshit, i guess we have better taste...

euphanAsia
07-13-2006, 10:12 AM
i forgot who said it, but i think it was a Wu member, but he siad that over here in Europe its all about that underground shit, thats what it is, we know real hip-hop, and thats not cause we are behind, cause we where rocking Wu wear back than in the 90ties, so thats bullshit, i guess we have better taste...

and Opgezwolle is THE shit from Holland

Paco_Mtl
07-13-2006, 12:11 PM
the europeans made america so technically the europeans made hip hop. .

woah woah, woah! you cant hate on anyone who appreciates wu...especially with all the garbage here, cats in general in N.America aint loyal to those who founded it..................but technically Africans made hip-hop...

Percussion+Soul=Africa

ShaDynasty
07-13-2006, 01:09 PM
Because the U.K. can't overpower America on her own. We need to ally with our European brothers and overthrow evil America. Have you listened to French hiphop for example? Those frogz can really flow. Btw, just a funny thing, a French rapper faced imprisonment for calling France a "le cretin" or some French insult that I don't remember. I found that quite amusing.
roflmao!
i like mc solaar
you had me dying with that "lets overthrow america"
funny shit, why be allied to a bunch of frogs, nazis and poor people?

IRAN
07-13-2006, 01:18 PM
What a fucked up thread. One Nation under a groove.

The Antagonist
07-13-2006, 09:22 PM
I got hella French in me but im American grown. Anybody listen to Rohff? He THE SHIT.

Wu-tang Fan
07-14-2006, 03:22 AM
roflmao!
i like mc solaar
you had me dying with that "lets overthrow america"
funny shit, why be allied to a bunch of frogs, nazis and poor people?

Europe isn't poor. Anyway, why would we want not to be allied with people? We can't go wrong with having more countries on our side, even if it is a really poor country like Indonisia or something. But Europe isn't poor, and Germany and France are both thriving hives of European activity.

DanTiCaL
07-14-2006, 12:32 PM
lol so much stupid things thad are said in here,.. omfg,.. hilarious,...

irish ins
07-14-2006, 12:37 PM
Sorry i just thought i'd drop a few words based on "The shock value thread" but after quickly reading through the first couple of pages there is an apparent elitist opinion with some US fans, truth be known in keeping with the music issue the reason why acts like Wu have such a loyal fan base in these parts is that they don't have to compete with fickle record buyers for some flavour of the month ( Ying-Yang twins don't exist ( commercially) unless you wanna look for it specifically)
As for the European economy sorry but unless your in the upper earning brackets ( which most aren't), European standards of living are higher for people with out a lot of money, we have free 3rd level education- and trust me a lot of people from the US do avail of this.
so perhaps some of these narcissists should do their home work before contemplating some feeble attempted put down.
Notice that i say some not all!!!

and as for Eurpoe being poor!!! you gotta remember that the main criteria is to have inflation of a maximum of 2% which if you do your homework is a small figure.

i've lived in the US, Europe and other parts of the world so i'm not making some bullshit argument to valid my being within the hip-hop community!

Jeremy94
07-14-2006, 12:47 PM
I got hella French in me but im American grown. Anybody listen to Rohff? He THE SHIT.

Rohff is da man.
He got the best flow in France, he is a good lyricist even if his lyrics mean nothing sometimes...
He made 2 Classic "La Fierté Des Notres" & "Le Code De L'Honneur"!!

94!!!!!!!!!!

ShaDynasty
07-14-2006, 01:00 PM
Europe isn't poor. Anyway, why would we want not to be allied with people? We can't go wrong with having more countries on our side, even if it is a really poor country like Indonisia or something. But Europe isn't poor, and Germany and France are both thriving hives of European activity.
france and germany = frogs and nazis (not actually but thats what i call em)
then i said poor people, which is basically the rest of europe

irish ins
07-14-2006, 01:46 PM
france and germany = frogs and nazis (not actually but thats what i call em)
then i said poor people, which is basically the rest of europe
Please tell me your taking the piss/ looking for attention or your actually mentally retarded/ ignorant .
Either way i feel sorry for you.
Europe is a thriving economy especially Ireland in recent years. your ignorance is either bliss or painful anyway your generalised statement of opinion are null and void and speak volumes of you as a person and as i wrote earlier i feel sorry for you!

if i saw you i'd gladly donate a few dollars into your empty starbucks cup cause it looks like if brains were coffee you'd be all out!!

ShaDynasty
07-14-2006, 01:59 PM
Please tell me your taking the piss/ looking for attention or your actually mentally retarded/ ignorant .
Either way i feel sorry for you.
Europe is a thriving economy especially Ireland in recent years. your ignorance is either bliss or painful anyway your generalised statement of opinion are null and void and speak volumes of you as a person and as i wrote earlier i have no sense of humor!

if i saw you i'd gladly donate a few dollars into your empty starbucks cup cause it looks like if brains were coffee you'd be all out!!
thank you for your corny similie and patronising message
i live in the uk, why should i give a fuck about europe?

Wu-tang Fan
07-14-2006, 04:03 PM
The Fuck!? Those Are Just Mothafucking Names U Dumb Cunt!!!! What The Fuck...mofucka!? I Just Siad We Cant Overthrow Fuckin Us In Our Own!!! The Fuck Are You!? What A Fucking Dickhead U R !!!!!! I Just Fuckin Explaind It Is Better To Avesomethin Than Nothing!!!!

Wu-tang Fan
07-14-2006, 04:04 PM
cant fdo fuckin caps Why>?

ShaDynasty
07-14-2006, 04:26 PM
The Fuck!? Those Are Just Mothafucking Names U Dumb Cunt!!!! What The Fuck...mofucka!? I Just Siad We Cant Overthrow Fuckin Us In Our Own!!! The Fuck Are You!? What A Fucking Dickhead U R !!!!!! I Just Fuckin Explaind It Is Better To Avesomethin Than Nothing!!!!
go to hail
go and fuck a german bitch or sumthin

HANZO
07-14-2006, 05:05 PM
Asia's the best.

Wu-tang Fan
07-14-2006, 05:09 PM
!!!WUMASTABATER!!!

Hail!? What the fuck is that!? And why are you so anti Europe!? You stupid cunt...you some kind of dickrider... they diss your country...and you just take it. YOU CUNT U DESERVE TO LIVE IN FUCKIN AMERICA U STUPID TRAITORING CUNT! FUCK YOUR GRANDMOTHA!!!

Jeremy94
07-15-2006, 03:38 PM
English are suckers of the American...

Wu-tang Fan
07-15-2006, 06:16 PM
FUCK YOUR MUM. BRITAIN WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE GOOD TRAITS OF AMERICA YOU STUPID ARROGANT CUNT. YOU LICK YOUR MUMS JUICY CUNT.:thumbdwn:

yukka
07-15-2006, 08:30 PM
1st of all, I&I didn't read all of the forum because I got hot fingers, wanna write sum shit to this....
errybody who's fukked up..calm and zzzzzzeeeeeeeeennnnnn da fuk down...
It's true, Imean I lived in germany when the wu first dropped off(being hungarian) and there was like a slight time gap of about five minutes till that shit came over, second listen to whatever u get(an like), third: wu izzz american truly american, more than mcdonalds bitch, neva forget dat...u might wanna listen to johnny cash if u wanna go an do that, fourth: there were different races even back in the homo sapiens days...:homo sapiens sapiens,,homo neanderthalensis, australopithecus and so on, fifth : i've been to nyc for two weeks last summer..an i didn't see any of the guys runnin around there..oke i mean at 125th west i was pretty much standin out of the crowd (only white man in a mile circle biatch...come to europe check that feeelin...)was all cool..LIVE FROM NEW YORK....its the american dream...
sixth: hell yeah we got the chingies runnin around (only difference they look cheaper) listenin to SH*T goddamnit, an we got people who even the most tolerant wuist would be ashamed of runnin around in wu wear top to bottom...but as u might know:TIME FLIES AND HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF..i mean 36th ch...time there was no wu wear right (sorry i have no manual here...)only black shirts and headcovers(maybe timbs) shit by the way u know how hard it was for me to get my first timbs???(IN FUKKIN 1999!!!!)u don t but believe me there are so many poor americans who would blow u for a burger and THEY don't even know whatdafuk a timb iz maaan...
seventh: i got a lotta friends from the states hangin in eu and hungary an believe me almost none of them listens to wu BUT all of them know it(even being 40 and over)of course good friends do have knowledge and listen a lot but u know this whole topic is ridiculous, by the way let me tell u that raekwon wanted 10 bukks for a fukkin autogram in this club in our little capitaltownie budapest ( where we already payed like 20 to jus get in )
poor lil fella prolly needed some money hah?
and of course at the end let us cultivated and educated europeans pay the upmost respect, 'cos all this worldwide crazy big ass thing, because it all started in a lil american city called New York in the states and u know we in hungary have a pretty nice gruop 'akkezdetphiai' (sons of the beginning) who (and we all were) were growin up listenin to the wu, on e of the guys even made sum remixes instead of bitchin around he sent it, and it got heard, he (partly) orgonized the budapest cilvahringz gig (which sukked by the way) but he still in contact an it's all cool, although he's european, so what the fukk, one luv WU 4eva an stuff

GENERAL WISE
07-15-2006, 11:00 PM
General Wise wins again.

Wu-tang Fan
07-16-2006, 04:04 AM
I Thought They Banned Your Cunting Arse!?

Wu-tang Fan
07-16-2006, 04:05 AM
y cnat i do capitals

Jeremy94
07-16-2006, 04:39 AM
Keep cool son, i was jocking...|(
I'm European too.

ShaDynasty
07-16-2006, 06:05 AM
y cnat i do capitals
because youre a dumbass
you cant spell eitha
yo i lived in america for like a year so i dont think you have the right to talk shit when you call me ignorant its like pshhhh hypocrite
who dissed my country?
i dont care anyway
i live in the united state of me

Wu-tang Fan
07-16-2006, 02:01 PM
WHAT A FUCKING WANKER U R GO AND HAVE YOUR JUICY AMERICAN MUMS CUNT AND LICK ALL THE FUCKING JUICE OUT OF IT YOU FILTHY AMERICAN FUCKING GRANDMUTHA FUCKER!!!!

ShaDynasty
07-16-2006, 02:14 PM
WHAT A FUCKING WANKER U R GO AND HAVE YOUR JUICY AMERICAN MUMS CUNT AND LICK ALL THE FUCKING JUICE OUT OF IT YOU FILTHY AMERICAN FUCKING GRANDMUTHA FUCKER!!!!

now youre just getting silly
you are a very ignorant person

tacle
07-16-2006, 02:15 PM
I hate comin' on this fuckin' forum, no wonder i was away for a bit.

yukka
07-16-2006, 02:25 PM
beacause it's eve in europe i guess there's not a lot amis right hiarrr???

GENERAL WISE
07-16-2006, 07:59 PM
Eastern European chicks are sometimes hot and easy to get to bed.
Western Europeans are cool too but not as good looking.
Middle Eastern Chicks can be hot but are ugly for the most part.
Asian Chicks are petite but look all alike.

P.s CCCHEEEAAA!!!!

The Antagonist
07-16-2006, 10:36 PM
le son qui tue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aic4EvHmrt4

don silver beat...oh yes

and yo didn't rohff do a track that was like 8 or 9 minutes long called regrete or something like that?

Wu-tang Fan
07-18-2006, 02:59 AM
Originally Posted by Wu Masta Killer
now youre just getting silly
you are a very ignorant person

No listen I have tried everything with your punkarse. You just love to believe America and the U.K. should be together. This is wrong.

Eastern European chicks are sometimes hot and easy to get to bed.
Western Europeans are cool too but not as good looking.
Middle Eastern Chicks can be hot but are ugly for the most part.
Asian Chicks are petite but look all alike.

P.s CCCHEEEAAA!!!!

What western European girls ain't good looking??? You ain't seen any just to name a few; Billie Piper, Michelle Marsh, Lucy Pinders...the list goes on! How ignorant can you get!? What a stupid fucking thing to say.

P.S. FUCK AMERICA!!!

Wu-tang Fan
07-18-2006, 03:00 AM

WuBaller
07-18-2006, 02:58 PM
this thread gets an award as the most stupid thread of the year

tacle
07-18-2006, 03:00 PM
No listen I have tried everything with your punkarse. You just love to believe America and the U.K. should be together. This is wrong.

What western European girls ain't good looking??? You ain't seen any just to name a few; Billie Piper, Michelle Marsh, Lucy Pinders...the list goes on! How ignorant can you get!? What a stupid fucking thing to say.

P.S. FUCK AMERICA!!!

He's just a fool, forget it.

GENERAL WISE
07-18-2006, 03:28 PM
I love making people mad, don't take it personal.
P.S Britain is now America's bitch

tacle
07-18-2006, 03:29 PM
Shit is funny en it.

ShaDynasty
07-18-2006, 05:31 PM

P.S. FUCK AMERICA!!!
you are mentally retarded
when did i say "america and uk should be together"?
never, all i said was that i have americans in my family and that i dislike europeans (except for zidane), also i have to say your 3 "good looking" girls are probably the worst examples you could have picked

GhettoGnom
07-18-2006, 05:47 PM
Wow, I don't know if it's just alot of the americans on the corp or if it's all americans(I don't think it's all, cus I know some, and they're cool), BUT YA MOTHERFUCKAS IS STUPID AS FUCK.... no offence....

Europe ain't a fucking country.... Let's say norway and russia.... They're prolly waaaayyy more different than norway and USA... But ya motherfuckas doesn't really care do ya, cus ya mohafuckas thinks russia and norway is just like two differents citys or something... Stop talking about europe as a country, and stop talking shit about A WHOLE FUCKING CONTINENT!!!

GENERAL WISE
07-18-2006, 07:12 PM
Wow, I don't know if it's just alot of the americans on the corp or if it's all americans(I don't think it's all, cus I know some, and they're cool), BUT YA MOTHERFUCKAS IS STUPID AS FUCK.... no offence....

Europe ain't a fucking country.... Let's say norway and russia.... They're prolly waaaayyy more different than norway and USA... But ya motherfuckas doesn't really care do ya, cus ya mohafuckas thinks russia and norway is just like two differents citys or something... Stop talking about europe as a country, and stop talking shit about A WHOLE FUCKING CONTINENT!!!

We are ethnocentric, so we expect you to speak english when we are in your country.

P.S i have lived in Afghanistan/Russia/Germany/Canada/U.S now
and i have visited Belgium/france/Britain
so i am not that egoistic.
I love Europe (especially since I hold a German Citizenship)

Wu-tang Fan
07-19-2006, 04:57 AM
you are mentally retarded
when did i say "america and uk should be together"?
never, all i said was that i have americans in my family and that i dislike europeans (except for zidane), also i have to say your 3 "good looking" girls are probably the worst examples you could have picked

lol, what a wanker.

ShaDynasty
07-19-2006, 05:34 AM
lol, what a wanker.
great comeback.............

Jeremy94
07-19-2006, 06:17 AM
le son qui tue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aic4EvHmrt4

don silver beat...oh yes

and yo didn't rohff do a track that was like 8 or 9 minutes long called regrete or something like that?

Rohff made a lot of tracks that was like 8 or 9 minutes (Regretté, Generation Sacrifié, Je Rappe Mieu Que Toi, Le Son De La Guerre, Du Fond Du Coeur...)
All these shit are fire...
"Regretté" is the best french song of 2005, it's so deep, he is talking about all his friends dead...

En Mode :
http://rapidshare.de/files/24548045/cd2-03-Rohff-En_Mode.mp3.html

La Hass:
http://rapidshare.de/files/24548731/cd1-08-Rohff-La_Hass.mp3.html

Pleures Pas:
http://rapidshare.de/files/24549411/07_Pleure_Pas.wma.html

Fils A Pap:
http://rapidshare.de/files/24549800/102_Fils_A_Pap.wma.html

Je Rappe Mieu Que Toi:
http://rapidshare.de/files/24550256/114_Outro_-_J_rappe_Mieu_Que_Toi.wma.html

Those song are fire...

GhettoGnom
07-19-2006, 07:40 AM
French rap is so not cool....

Jeremy94
07-19-2006, 02:02 PM
French Rap >>>>>>> Other Rap in Europe, No Doubt!

GhettoGnom
07-19-2006, 02:30 PM
That's cus u'r french, lol...

THE W
07-19-2006, 03:25 PM
well, this was a fun read.

Jeremy94
07-19-2006, 04:08 PM
That's cus u'r french, lol...

Nah France is first country on HH in Europe, that's in France that the HH came in first in Europe.
It's in France that you got the more artiste in Europe.
And France is surely the country where HH's valor are the most respected...
And finbally it's in France that people buy the most HH's CD.

Gimme the name of one country where they rap better than in France... (In Europe...)

I discuss with a lot of Eurpeans, they all agree with me...

FRENCH Rap >>>>>>>>>>> Other RAP IN EUROPE

ShaDynasty
07-19-2006, 04:32 PM
^^^mc solaar is a legend

what you think of ntm?
they had some dope shit, those guys flows are ill

TAURO
07-19-2006, 10:58 PM
Nah France is first country on HH in Europe, that's in France that the HH came in first in Europe.
It's in France that you got the more artiste in Europe.
And France is surely the country where HH's valor are the most respected...
And finbally it's in France that people buy the most HH's CD.

Gimme the name of one country where they rap better than in France... (In Europe...)

I discuss with a lot of Eurpeans, they all agree with me...

FRENCH Rap >>>>>>>>>>> Other RAP IN EUROPE

I'll admit that France has had hip hop on lock in europe with dope groups like I Am, Fonky Family, Saian super crew etc.. but the uk is coming up with some serious talent that could easily match France or America.

PLO-Stylez
07-20-2006, 12:13 AM
i honestly cant see rap in another language it just seems funny in a dumb way
Just a question french rappers (i laugh when i say that BTW) they spit in English or French it just would sound really funny in French but then again maybe our rappers sound funny to y'all

Wu-tang Fan
07-20-2006, 03:02 AM
Yeah. Maybe so.

ShaDynasty
07-20-2006, 03:17 AM
you have the lamest sig ever
and your a fag

Wu-tang Fan
07-20-2006, 03:48 AM
Now that was un called for you cunt.

ShaDynasty
07-20-2006, 04:18 AM
why do you hate americans so much
whats so great about europe, i mean europe is cool, but uk hip hop and european hip hop its just like ?
rather listen to some classic shit

Wu-tang Fan
07-20-2006, 04:39 AM
Okay, you are boring now. Go away. Let the thread drop.

ShaDynasty
07-20-2006, 05:17 AM
not until this piece of shit thread gets closed

Wu-tang Fan
07-20-2006, 07:05 AM
Damn, you are a persistant muthafucka!

Btw, the Americans take our people and put them in Gantanamo bay(pissible spelling?) and then they leave them there for years without doing shit. Hell, if I was Prime Minister I wouldn't even let those muthafuckaz take them in the first place. So basically you suck up to them and then they kick your country in the balls. That is a really one way relationship you have going on there.

Jeremy94
07-20-2006, 04:02 PM
mc solaar is a legend

what you think of ntm?
they had some dope shit, those guys flows are ill

Mc Solaar is a good MC, but he only got a great wordplay, his flow is averrage.
NTM was dope (Kool Shen & Joey Starr), but now the two guys are wack.
But they made 4 classik.

i honestly cant see rap in another language it just seems funny in a dumb way
Just a question french rappers (i laugh when i say that BTW) they spit in English or French it just would sound really funny in French but then again maybe our rappers sound funny to y'all

Open ya mind...
The French Rappers spit in French and it's better like that, you'll never understand a french song, because the French's slang is very difficult to understand...

The French's Rap is still with the HH's Valor unlike the American's HH.
We got a lot of classik in France.

This is all French' Hip Hop's Classic:

-Labelle Noire Présente : Rappattitude Vol.1 (1990)
-ATK : Heptagone (1999)
-Supreme NTM : Authentik (1991)
-Supreme NTM : J' Appuie Sur La Gachette (1993)
-Supreme NTM : Paris Sous Les Bombes (1995)
-Supreme NTM : LP 4 (1998)
-I Am : Concept (1991)
-I Am : De La Planète Mars (1991)
-I Am: L'école du micro d'argent (1997)
-I Am : Ombre est Lumière (1993)
-La Cliqua (1999)
-Melaaz - Melaaz (1995)
-Démocrates D - La Voie Du Peuple (1995)
-Destroy Man - Nouvelle Classe (1992)
-Les Littles - Les Vrais (1992)
-Kabal - La Conscience s'élève (1996)
-Sté - Sté Real (1994)
-2Bal/2Neg' : 3 fois plus efficace (1996)
-Les sages poètes de la rue: Qu'est-ce qui fait marcher les sages ? (1994)
-Oxmo Puccino: Opéra Puccino (1998)
-Oxmo Puccino : L' Amour Est Mort (2001)
-Ideal J : Original MC's sur une mission (1996)
-Ideal J: Le combat continue (1998)
-Akhenaton: Méthèque et mat (1995)
-Freeman: L' palais de justice (1999)
-Busta Flex: 1 (1998)
-Fonky Family: Si dieu veut (1997)
-Lunatic: Mauvais oeil (2000)
-Booba: Temps mort (2002)
-Ministère Amer: 95200 (1994)
-Ministère Amer: Pourquoi tant de haine ? (1991)
-Shurick'N: Ou je vis (1998)
-Eskwad: Guet Apens 1 (1996)
-Arsenik: Quelques gouttes suffisent (1998)
-Timide et sans complexe : Pshychose (1995)
-Rohff: Le Code De L'Honneur (1999)
-Rohff: La Fierté Des Notres (2004)
-MC Jean Gab 1: Ma Vie (2003)
-La Rumeur: L'ombre sur la mesure (2002)
-Psykopat : L'invasion (1998)
-Assassin : Le futur que nous réserve-t-il ? (1992)
-Assassin : L'homicide volontaire (1995)
-Doc Gyneco : Premiére Consultation (1996)
-Cercle Rouge : Ma 6-T va crack-er (1997)
-Assassin : Note mon nom sur ta liste (Maxi) (1991)
-La Cliqua : Conçu pour durer (1995)
-La Bo de La Haine (1995)
-Stomy Bugsy - Le Calibre Qu'il Te Faut (1996)
-Passi - Les Tentations (1997)
-Rocca - Entre 2 Mondes (1998)
-Fabe - Détournement de Son (1998)
-Mafia Trece - Cosa Nostra (1997)
-N.A.P. - La Fin Du Monde (1998)
-Zoxea - A Mon Tour de Briller (1999)
-Movez Lang - Héritier De La Rue (1999)
-Destroy man - Nouvelle Classe (1992)

Kosmetik
07-20-2006, 04:04 PM
its because we like them..get over it

yukka
07-20-2006, 06:02 PM
YeyaLL...
waz goin down?
in France one third of human studies' students write their diplomawork about some stuff seriuosly related to hip hop, and by the way i know a girl here in Hungary who's writin her diploma at the french language faculty about GUESS WHAT hiphop related issues
France was really the first eu country who took this shit really seriuos..unfortunately i don't understand a lot not to mention the slang but some sh like j'arrive á paris or mes amis sont mes amis ce mes amis okay what about alliance ethnik (alongside wid bismarquee or common to name a few) they also have the most coops. wid us shits but y'all also forget about germany they kickin this shit for a long,,not only the us has 45 year old MC's,,
aaannndddd I really want to mention the LOOPTROOP they just bangin' damnit, 1st it's a swedish group 2nd they spit exclusively in english (the french well known prefer to use french, and that's ok later on that) and they have clear and skilly rhymes easy to understand but still sayin a lot, the production is tighter than tight nice work nice quality nice taste really check them they have some dope shit i saw them live in budapest and they fukkin rocked..
back on the issue wid french talkin french..or better yet wid anybody talkin shit about non engl language based hiphop...are u really universally thinkin wuists? my god? if u have a dope track wid a nice flow u do not necesserelly have to actually recognize the meaning behind the spitted words (let's not get into semantics) i don't wanna say it s not important in general listening to a lyric based music like hiphop but u don't have to call it shit just because u don't know the language
i also am clear about the fact that in the us most people as second language use spanish and then comes french thuogh i think, in europe on the contrary most people do speak a second language of on e these french german or english, and a lot of intelligent people widout any degree too some even more of these, and at least they know some words...of course in france too, they just do not like to use it, but believe me the european spanish are worse, they might not even wanna hear u until u spit some ombre carajo, no teniemos mas tiempo, cabron...german people usually are able to communicate a good english as far as i have recognized, so on, but i also have a good friend from seattle, who comes often to hungary, marries a hungarian girl and will live here and after a while he had pretty tight hungarian communication, and that's a big deal, cos hungarian is considered to be the second hardest language to learn in the world (after japanese), and that's on americans being stupid and dumbshit NNO, also the brits they're pretty arrogant, and never even recognise that for u as a non englishborn person it's a thing to talk their language (few exceptions), but anyhow if this topic becomes a linguistic issue too, let me say boys, learn languages, nothing expands your world more, start wid sanskrit, followed by arabic and hebrew, get some japanese skills, finish it up by russian, afterwards turn to the more common line and get in contact wid french german and italian maybe...
and ...never say that hip hop has no right to exist as ever it does....where ever hiphop came from (no doubt it has an american->english language based root of course) but it got and gets to somewhere constantly, so let it flow.............peysss

Wu-tang Fan
07-21-2006, 03:03 AM
its because we like them..get over it

Because you like French rappers? Oh, that's nice:)

vahacris
07-22-2006, 04:57 AM
Mc Solaar is a good MC, but he only got a great wordplay, his flow is averrage.
NTM was dope (Kool Shen & Joey Starr), but now the two guys are wack.
But they made 4 classik.

Open ya mind...
The French Rappers spit in French and it's better like that, you'll never understand a french song, because the French's slang is very difficult to understand...

The French's Rap is still with the HH's Valor unlike the American's HH.
We got a lot of classik in France.

This is all French' Hip Hop's Classic:

-Labelle Noire Présente : Rappattitude Vol.1 (1990)
-ATK : Heptagone (1999)
-Supreme NTM : Authentik (1991)
-Supreme NTM : J' Appuie Sur La Gachette (1993)
-Supreme NTM : Paris Sous Les Bombes (1995)
-Supreme NTM : LP 4 (1998)
-I Am : Concept (1991)
-I Am : De La Planète Mars (1991)
-I Am: L'école du micro d'argent (1997)
-I Am : Ombre est Lumière (1993)
-La Cliqua (1999)
-Melaaz - Melaaz (1995)
-Démocrates D - La Voie Du Peuple (1995)
-Destroy Man - Nouvelle Classe (1992)
-Les Littles - Les Vrais (1992)
-Kabal - La Conscience s'élève (1996)
-Sté - Sté Real (1994)
-2Bal/2Neg' : 3 fois plus efficace (1996)
-Les sages poètes de la rue: Qu'est-ce qui fait marcher les sages ? (1994)
-Oxmo Puccino: Opéra Puccino (1998)
-Oxmo Puccino : L' Amour Est Mort (2001)
-Ideal J : Original MC's sur une mission (1996)
-Ideal J: Le combat continue (1998)
-Akhenaton: Méthèque et mat (1995)
-Freeman: L' palais de justice (1999)
-Busta Flex: 1 (1998)
-Fonky Family: Si dieu veut (1997)
-Lunatic: Mauvais oeil (2000)
-Booba: Temps mort (2002)
-Ministère Amer: 95200 (1994)
-Ministère Amer: Pourquoi tant de haine ? (1991)
-Shurick'N: Ou je vis (1998)
-Eskwad: Guet Apens 1 (1996)
-Arsenik: Quelques gouttes suffisent (1998)
-Timide et sans complexe : Pshychose (1995)
-Rohff: Le Code De L'Honneur (1999)
-Rohff: La Fierté Des Notres (2004)
-MC Jean Gab 1: Ma Vie (2003)
-La Rumeur: L'ombre sur la mesure (2002)
-Psykopat : L'invasion (1998)
-Assassin : Le futur que nous réserve-t-il ? (1992)
-Assassin : L'homicide volontaire (1995)
-Doc Gyneco : Premiére Consultation (1996)
-Cercle Rouge : Ma 6-T va crack-er (1997)
-Assassin : Note mon nom sur ta liste (Maxi) (1991)
-La Cliqua : Conçu pour durer (1995)
-La Bo de La Haine (1995)
-Stomy Bugsy - Le Calibre Qu'il Te Faut (1996)
-Passi - Les Tentations (1997)
-Rocca - Entre 2 Mondes (1998)
-Fabe - Détournement de Son (1998)
-Mafia Trece - Cosa Nostra (1997)
-N.A.P. - La Fin Du Monde (1998)
-Zoxea - A Mon Tour de Briller (1999)
-Movez Lang - Héritier De La Rue (1999)
-Destroy man - Nouvelle Classe (1992)

heh man. sorry but the REAL classics are maybe 10 albums from your list by IAM or NTM......... some of the shit you put here are just albums like 1000 others in france/ uk or spain..................

another word is for the guy thinkin' FRANCe is HEART of EUROPEAN HH...
sorry man but thats aint true..... from what i remember wutang was first in england for their freestyle session and then they make colabo with IAM.... so england is the home of euro hh imo.............
i have to say im not from england cuz im minute im gonna hear its becuze im from england......

Jeremy94
07-22-2006, 05:55 AM
heh man. sorry but the REAL classics are maybe 10 albums from your list by IAM or NTM......... some of the shit you put here are just albums like 1000 others in france/ uk or spain..................

sorry man but thats aint true..... from what i remember wutang was first in england for their freestyle session and then they make colabo with IAM.... so england is the home of euro hh imo.............
i have to say im not from england cuz im minute im gonna hear its becuze im from england......

NTM was on the HH before Wu Tang fool...
And you say bullshit, I Am & NTM albums are not the best, you only know these 2 groups...
Have you listen to these albums? I don't think, tell me to what album you were thinking when you say that they are album like 1000 other in UK or Spain?

The European rap was first in france...

Wu-tang Fan
07-22-2006, 06:03 AM

That last bit didn't make any sense at all.

CHRONZ
07-22-2006, 06:34 AM
jap, jap, jap, jap, jap, jap, jap, jap, jap !

God_Son
07-22-2006, 10:08 AM
lol @ niggas bein mad cause Euro know whats really good
while America be shakin they shit on some laffy taffy

ShaDynasty
07-22-2006, 12:39 PM
hi
im still not european

Wu-tang Fan
07-22-2006, 06:50 PM
Fuck you.

36chambers
07-22-2006, 08:52 PM
take some time out man^^^

ShaDynasty
07-23-2006, 04:21 AM
yo why is wu tang fan banned
i cant see anything really bad in his recent posts

yukka
07-24-2006, 02:35 PM
anyway soon the whole world will only speak chinese madafakaz

GENERAL WISE
07-25-2006, 09:30 PM
Chinese people are more hip hop than Jews////

jonny
07-28-2006, 11:18 AM
yall wanna know why,cuz you americans get fed trash everywere you look and listen,you have shit commercial rap everywere,we can escape from that shit easy.WU TANG FOREVER.

GENERAL WISE
07-28-2006, 01:29 PM
Yea, we don't have gangsta rappers like you europeans

http://www.leh.art.pl/tapety/gangsta.jpg

sinfullycute
07-28-2006, 02:14 PM
Music wise Europe is about ten years behind America. Thats why Wu does so well over there. Stuff that was popular here in the 90's and stylewise is just getting to them over there.

ShaDynasty
07-28-2006, 02:39 PM
^^^lol
you think it takes 10 years for american records to get released in the uk?!
i tell you the charts in this country barely look anything different to the us charts

IRAN
07-28-2006, 03:14 PM
Music wise Europe is about ten years behind America. Thats why Wu does so well over there. Stuff that was popular here in the 90's and stylewise is just getting to them over there.

When were you last in Europe?

hectis
07-28-2006, 03:16 PM

EUROPEANS KNOW WHO THE BEST IN HIP HOP IS

yukka
07-28-2006, 06:37 PM

Son! Where da hell have u been this forum iz open since wu dropped in europe, better have had a look at sum shit back in da pages, coz they make this post redundant as fukka

or should i say Daughter?!
anyway u prolly sleepin (in the city that neva sleepz) but europe just resigns this day, u betta take "an hour to escape hell globe, spinnin bomb"
as for last: The Forever LP was about 2 minutes late in europe just as it was in california, baby!
LUV

yukka
07-28-2006, 06:48 PM
U also say "musicwise", this makes me bang my head to the floor, u know..
Did u know that PUNK was more than two years late in the states?....
Did u know that the big halucinating flower power was ignited from europe (The Beatles???)
Did u know that the distance btw say NYC and Paris is not much more than btw NYC and say San Diego
And not even hiphop"wise" are we late, I bet u don knoe a lot about eu hiphop and their coops wid us performers, but anyway as already stated, u would already if u had flipped back sum pages in this forum "cutie"!

yukka
07-28-2006, 07:01 PM
But actually this bringz up something that I donT think was issued yet in this mafakka: Why is Wu so late in touring europe???
Because truth is: i haven't seen a live show before 2005
but that's of course already a different thing, coz they're now comeing to Eastern Europe as well, it just began..
as in germany i haven't been to a concert i couldn't say, when they first bombed live there...but I think this seriously iz related to why people think that we hear their shit for first time (beacause we do in "live") i mean wu has prolly had the same way in endulging, first freestylin and takin clubz, doin some promo shit all was non commercial right, of course we in europe have never had this with wu-tang, but we had others...
and after they really got to world fame (with 36 chambers i guess) from then on we weren't late at all, this includes 36 chambers, and I'm sure some underground heads allready knew them even before that, I'm very fukkin sure........but that also stands on Los Angeles and Seattle (Cali and Washington) not only Europe...I'm pretty fukkin sure

yukka
07-28-2006, 07:19 PM
Chinese people are more hip hop than Jews////

Wise! R u talkin' about asio-americans? Coz believe me in China (not Chinatown, the real China, u know) you're not even allowed to think freely, if u critisize your leader in China u get smacked (in the best case) if not killed (legally) ---China=Living Communism (only reason why they're not at war with US-they don't have oil, but even if they had (actually i think they do have) they also have NUKES, does that sound hiphop to u??

Shalom alechem my friend (which almost sound like salem aleikum doesn't it?)
check matisyahu : the latest jewish rapper since mc hammer (that"s funny but he tight...)

yukka
07-28-2006, 07:25 PM
Anyway, I'm not speaking against chinese and China, on the contrary, and they open now to worldmarkets, u know what that means? What u think, how much money 80 years of communism brings up for the state, they have gigantic money backed up (coz the people were living poorly and outrobbed by state), they'll eat this world...zeeeeen

crass
07-28-2006, 07:35 PM
isn't hip hop all about droppin bombs?

yukka
07-28-2006, 07:38 PM
literary yes

yukka
07-28-2006, 07:40 PM
i cry for beirut now, I'm sorry being off topic, but it is just sad :((
"this iz beirut....."

yukka
07-28-2006, 07:42 PM
has anybody ever heard turkish rap?? i knew some back in germany, it's funny tooo

Rame
07-29-2006, 05:36 AM
there's a lot of bullshit said on this forum, offcourse were not 10 years behind, overhere we have a lot of bullshit rappers too and everybody listens to them, also wu-tang isn't that big, you never hear of them and you have to go after their music yourself to find out about them

GENERAL WISE
07-29-2006, 04:00 PM
Wise! R u talkin' about asio-americans? Coz believe me in China (not Chinatown, the real China, u know) you're not even allowed to think freely, if u critisize your leader in China u get smacked (in the best case) if not killed (legally) ---China=Living Communism (only reason why they're not at war with US-they don't have oil, but even if they had (actually i think they do have) they also have NUKES, does that sound hiphop to u??

Shalom alechem my friend (which almost sound like salem aleikum doesn't it?)
check matisyahu : the latest jewish rapper since mc hammer (that"s funny but he tight...)

I thought Matisyahu was reggae. Chinese people are more hip hop in that they are a billion deep and have funny axcents

sinfullycute
07-29-2006, 04:50 PM
When were you last in Europe?

Was In Germany not to long ago with Rza. It just seems that when American acts get old and don't make much money touring in the US, then they go to Europe, as they most always make more money over there than here.

yukka
07-29-2006, 06:20 PM
I thought Matisyahu was reggae. Chinese people are more hip hop in that they are a billion deep and have funny axcents
a billion deep? i don get that
yes sure, I'm sorry it's reggea, and as we know jah iz the jewish gods name's first three letters and they're supposed to bring luck, just as king salamon was jewish, but isn't reggea more related to hiphop's roots? Anyway i still don get "a billion deep", could u explain..
and actually i dont have a problem wid u thinkin as u do, and as i do not agree i also do not doubt it anymore, say so be it...
but if u look at it naturally..in Israel (nah i know u prolly want me to burn in crematory allready but..)there are several hiphop bands also english languaged ones, r there any in China?
And there is or was an underground act from Seattle -Styles Of Beyond- two guys, a black muslim guy and the other one a white jewish - I only remember one of their names it is i think the black guy -Tigerfist- But believe me Afu-Ra is not chinese, and just because wu uses all these far east philosophies and techniques (which is very very good!!!) that does not make the chinese more hiphop...did u know that the Chinese government prohibited buddhism in China, I don't know if they still do ... but that's still not sounds very hiphop to me...peyyyyssssss

yukka
07-29-2006, 06:26 PM
free tibet and fukk the sraeli government, for fukkin around just like the us does, and now polluting the whole mediterranean sea with oil from a libanese oiltower they bombed, or is it the red sea, anyway how can somebodies involve natures destruction into a fukkin war fukk all dem, I hope they'l all bath in that sticky shit (THAT'S SUM I WANTED TO ADD BUT IT'S WORTH FOR AN OWN THREAD)

GENERAL WISE
07-29-2006, 06:30 PM
a billion deep? i don get that
yes sure, I'm sorry it's reggea, and as we know jah iz the jewish gods name's first three letters and they're supposed to bring luck, just as king salamon was jewish, but isn't reggea more related to hiphop's roots? Anyway i still don get "a billion deep", could u explain..
and actually i dont have a problem wid u thinkin as u do, and as i do not agree i also do not doubt it anymore, say so be it...
but if u look at it naturally..in Israel (nah i know u prolly want me to burn in crematory allready but..)there are several hiphop bands also english languaged ones, r there any in China?
And there is or was an underground act from Seattle -Styles Of Beyond- two guys, a black muslim guy and the other one a white jewish - I only remember one of their names it is i think the black guy -Tigerfist- But believe me Afu-Ra is not chinese, and just because wu uses all these far east philosophies and techniques (which is very very good!!!) that does not make the chinese more hiphop...did u know that the Chinese government prohibited buddhism in China, I don't know if they still do ... but that's still not sounds very hiphop to me...peyyyyssssss
damn could you summerize

1 billion deep = gang of 1 billion people

and could you stoip posting so many times back to back

yukka
07-29-2006, 06:44 PM
kool down man, as u can see I might not be up to date in some slang shit,
yeah, so what, does being 1 billion deep and having funny axents mean being hiphop? i didn't know that
and i still dont know that, because thats dumbshit, and i don't axept it (if i am that important..)
u have very abstract thoughts of being hiphop
grafitti in China->arm broken
breakdance in China->two weeks at least in Jail for calling the people to revolution
rap in China->depends on what u rap about, but nothing politically and socially critical please or u get in jail
scratching in China-> a neighbour calls the police and u get fukked
hiphop in China=zeroe
i hope one day it'll be different

yukka
07-29-2006, 06:46 PM
the chinese aren't allowed to listen to Wu-Tang HAAAHHHAAAAA

faulty
07-29-2006, 06:48 PM

i got into wu around 97 and live in the uk so your theory could have some truth as i wasnt there in the begining, in ten years ill be 34 so maybe or even hopefully by then ill have grown out of hip hop if that means ill have to like all the southern shit

yukka
07-29-2006, 06:53 PM
Look, Europe is not ten years behind, its not behind at all, could y'all kiss my behind now?
It's all about the touring in Europe so late, get it...
And thats word to da backstreet boys, they began to tour europe immediatly, and nobody thought we were late
(sittin at work right now and a colleague listens to that shit, damn!!)

Hollow Dartz
07-30-2006, 06:26 PM

Yeah this is truth. The music over here evolved already so anything thats new over here is wack.Most of these niggaz only own pre98 shit.

36chambers
07-30-2006, 08:35 PM
I cant see how this is true, Ive probably been listening to Wu-Tang longer than most of you Americans on this site. Think its kinda ignorant to say Europe is 10 years behind on the music front, especially when you guys have never visited and seen the hip hop culture over here. Come visit some day... even when RZA jetted to London he said it had the NY 95 vibe. Im not going to argue with RZA. Maybe he knows more about the hip hop culture than all of us together.

yukka
07-30-2006, 08:59 PM
"vibe" doesn't mean being behind, NY 95 vibe is simply retro style, we could be NY 06 vibe if we wanted to, but retro is modern now, in that the US is behind again now
yo, we have classic parties here in Hungary,how could we have classic parties, if were so much behind?
how could we say we were growin up on this shit? Coz we were. An IanI is 25...its been exactly 12 years that I got into contact with this WU shit and I've not been listening to hiphop back then...so the headz that were....
And the other thing is how can u say MUSICWISE (not only hiphop is music)
we really need to divide a few things: 1st shit that comes out on US labels, of course there might be a (and mostly there ain't more than) a two weeks delay in records, but cd's usually get dropped on the same day globally, maybe not in the same number of copies though, so the delay or "the being behind" is not a technical but a human factor, 2nd shit that comes out on Eu labels: how could we be behind in that, anyway it's harder to break in with those into the US market, so here (the other way around) i guess there is a bigger delay, and it's more technical, afterwards i'd say, as I don't know xactly, there is also a bigger human delay (the lack of US interest in EU hiphop of course)
SO WHO WANTS TO CRAWL UP MY BEHIND???

yukka
07-30-2006, 09:16 PM
there's a lot of bullshit said on this forum, offcourse were not 10 years behind, overhere we have a lot of bullshit rappers too and everybody listens to them, also wu-tang isn't that big, you never hear of them and you have to go after their music yourself to find out about them
And finally yes, it is true, although I have seen tem appearing on Bravo pages but I immediately turned my head, coz i felt I might cry if I check that too long, it's always better to have underground wisdom even if u bring it to da masses

Hollow Dartz
07-30-2006, 09:23 PM
I cant see how this is true, Ive probably been listening to Wu-Tang longer than most of you Americans on this site. Think its kinda ignorant to say Europe is 10 years behind on the music front, especially when you guys have never visited and seen the hip hop culture over here. Come visit some day... even when RZA jetted to London he said it had the NY 95 vibe. Im not going to argue with RZA. Maybe he knows more about the hip hop culture than all of us together.

See me I actually listened to the shit ya'll posted, why do you think Rza said that cause havent caught up to the sound we have, our shit over here already evolved, not saying that its bad but I mean when i see this new wu tang music droppin most of these niggaz thats sayin its wack are the overseas niggaz.

TAURO
07-30-2006, 09:57 PM
See me I actually listened to the shit ya'll posted, why do you think Rza said that cause havent caught up to the sound we have, our shit over here already evolved, not saying that its bad but I mean when i see this new wu tang music droppin most of these niggaz thats sayin its wack are the overseas niggaz.

That doesn't mean we haven't caught up, just because you decide to hail all the new wu shit blindly without stopping to think wheather it's actually dope or not doesn't mean we have to do the same. If the musics good we'll say it's good, we're not gonna deny a song because it didn't come out in the mid ninties, c'mon Hollow does that sound like clear logic to you?

Also I should point out that all the recent dope wu music coming out all have that mid ninties vibe and that is fact, therefore you're theory about the music "evolved" is a redundant statement.

Hollow Dartz
07-31-2006, 09:49 AM
That doesn't mean we haven't caught up, just because you decide to hail all the new wu shit blindly without stopping to think wheather it's actually dope or not doesn't mean we have to do the same. If the musics good we'll say it's good, we're not gonna deny a song because it didn't come out in the mid ninties, c'mon Hollow does that sound like clear logic to you?

Also I should point out that all the recent dope wu music coming out all have that mid ninties vibe and that is fact, therefore you're theory about the music "evolved" is a redundant statement.

Lol i like that lil diss you through in there. Actually I listen to my shit and although i do own all 9 generals shit except greatest hits from solo members, and hillside scramblers, i do listen, i dont buy everything thats insane.

Wu-tang Fan
07-31-2006, 10:26 AM
I used to have respect for your ass HollowDarts but I feel that you are teaming up with your American brothaz and being mad ignorant.

Hollow Dartz
07-31-2006, 12:16 PM
Lol naw I'm not. lol that's why i can't stay in here.

GENERAL WISE
07-31-2006, 01:11 PM
http://www.leh.art.pl/tapety/gangsta.jpg
MF doom is british right?
Slick Rick too. But i can't listen to these dudes

Hollow Dartz
08-03-2006, 02:47 PM
I used to have respect for your ass HollowDarts but I feel that you are teaming up with your American brothaz and being mad ignorant.

Shit I don't even care I'm not being ignorant some of the shit they saying is true. I don't have anything against Overseas niggaz personally but there is truth,and most people that say the new wu shit is wack are the overseas niggaz. And Tauro your whole statement is fucked. The music has evolved what Wu shit has a mid ninteies feel? Feel me in please.And you are trying to diss me and I don't own all the wu shit blindly wtf are u talking about why do you think I made that thread, I only have all the 9 generals cds and the necessary Killa bee shit so wtf are you taklking about?I'm not hating on ya'll shit over there i'm just gonna say don't act like ya'll don't be blasting that commercial shit over there cause ya'll do I talked to a couple niggaz from over there, they told me what be going down, ya'll blast laffy taffy too.I'm not posting in here anymore Pm if you got shit to say.

SHRAP
08-03-2006, 02:49 PM
Europe is wu-tangs fan base

Kosmetik
08-03-2006, 03:09 PM
Because you like French rappers? Oh, that's nice:)
who the hell said french?...

i listen to music that i can actually understand and like...

The Wizzard
08-06-2006, 03:02 AM
Yall actin stupid man, who gives a shit who done what and who likes what for real. there's tons a good shit comin outta the south right now, All the Hypnotize Minds shit kills man they got some bad ass shit, and true there's a whole lotta shitty records too, but MTV does not speak for everybody how they like there hip-hop man, like what you wanna and fuck who's gotta bigger fan base man, Euro Rap is way wack anyway

GENERAL WISE
11-19-2006, 11:48 PM
Damn I just saw a German dude on youtube trying to rhyme in english on RZA's ice cream beat.}:||(:(

Reminded me of this thread

Alesco
11-20-2006, 09:45 AM
Dont take the bate folks

36 Men in the Night
11-20-2006, 10:20 AM
Damn I just saw a German dude on youtube trying to rhyme in english on RZA's ice cream beat.}:||(:(

Reminded me of this thread

What was the Name of this dude?

Sorry I don't read every post in this thread, but what do you think about this RZA LP "World according to RZA"?

There are many nice european artist on this record!

Which tracks do you guys like?

And what the fuck do you mean, when you say we can't listen to the Wu Stuff? Is it only because you guys don't listen to european Stuff. That's your own fault. There are some good stuff around here in Europe. And there is many stuff in english, too, not only from Great Britain. There are also german/swedish/dutch artists rhyming in english, nice stuff!

Do you listen to the european Wu artist or not?

Do you know which wu artists are european guys, or not?

Stop hating against us, because we love this stuff as much as you american guys!!!!!!!!