PDA

View Full Version : Words of wisdom.

JASPER
06-04-2006, 06:58 AM
Excellent write up on many things of life

I've never had a good relationship with a woman. It seems like the only truly good women I've known in my life were my mother, grandmother and aunt (two of which are dead) and if I had more of an ego, I'd probably come up with some conspiracy theory on how women were all aliens from outer space conspiring to systematically kill me. I've had girls cheat on me with my good friends, right in the same room (sometimes in the same bed), on four occasions. Obviously if I'd known they were going to do that I wouldn't have even persued them romantically for a second, but it's not always so obvious.

I've gotten into a number of terrible relationships with women where it really was hard to tell that they were the way they are. Oftentimes they intricately mask their behavior which makes them almost impossible to read, and then they wear the mask so much that they start second guessing themselves. At the end of the day, they don't know who they really are under that mask. But like I said before, it would be foolish to say only women do this. There's a staggering amount of people who want to be like someone or something else in this country for a large variety of reasons.

Arty, It's not necessarily because your friends will think less of you if they find out - any real friend or family member would take your side and recognize that she's a whore. It's because in order to do something like that, she'd have to be a wretched bitch who didn't give a shit about your feelings. This is a hard feeling to come to grips with. Obviously if you spent enough time to get into a relationship with her, you like her, and to have someone you like throw those feelings into the trash really takes your ego down a few notches. You don't get mad at the friend who fucked her, at least I didn't; he's not doing it to fuck you over, he just wants to get some pussy, a natural instinct you can't really fault him for. It's more her fault for giving in so easily even though she had prior responsibilities. And then you start to blame and resent yourself for being interested in someone like that in the first place, and wonder if anyone really would be able to reciprocate that love.

I'm not afraid to admit or talk about any of this because I'm doing so well in my life now. If anything, my shortcomings with women have been a blessing in disguise. I got them to take their masks off, so to speak, before I had to make any sort of concrete legal commitment. If I had ended up knocking one of them up and marrying them, I'd be stuck in a dead end minimum wage job trying to feed a family, stuck in the same town I was born in for my entire life and she'd still be fucking all my friends but it would be harder to sever the relationship. I'm a lot happier with where I am now in life: physically fit, getting stronger and smarter every day, focused on my goals, got plenty of good smoke and in a good position to go and travel around the world a bit doing what I believe I was meant to do with my life.

This country has been conditioned to believe that you can excel in every other area in life, but if you can't find someone to exchange valentine's day gifts with, you're worthless to society. That leads to a lot of people trying to find anybody to settle down with or just plain fucking everything in sight instead of waiting for the right person to find you. It's come to the point where people go on the internet, the epitome of anti-social behavior (the blank screen you type on to communicate with people rather than meeting them face to face), to find their ideal mate on those advertised dating websites where they fill out a form and get a robotic woman in return.

I know it's more than most of you people are used to read on this forum, but it's easy to read.

Strange Fruit
06-04-2006, 09:23 AM
"That leads to a lot of people trying to find anybody to settle down with or just plain fucking everything in sight instead of waiting for the right person to find you."

i found that hilarious.

the only bit i find true,,, is quoted.

Big Bad Man
06-04-2006, 05:16 PM
Damn, that dudes been used and abused by the female species. At least he aint turned homo! lol, poor fucker. I hink he needs to step his game up and be smarter wi bitches and he be sound. If hes serious of course.

Sexy Jasper
10-06-2006, 05:24 PM
Hall of gay.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m15/McBulldawg/clowncar.jpg

What happened to the thread where everyone stuck up for Chica? It's not in the classics :-(

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-06-2006, 05:29 PM
Fuck that Brown Nose Thread!

SHRAP
10-06-2006, 05:31 PM
thats not many things, thats like 1 thing, maybe even half a thing, bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.

how the fuck did the bitches cheat on this dude in the same room though? i didnt think a bitch could get the shit beat out of her and have sex wit her mans friends at the same time, shit doesnt make sense dude must be weak as fuck or overvaluing his relationships

CHRONZ
What happened to the thread where everyone stuck up for Chica? It's not in the classics :-(
Damn it got deleted

Sexy Jasper
Why cant I use commas and such anymore I get this annoying firefox search bar whenever I decide to press anything thats not in the alphabeth

CHRONZ
10-06-2006, 05:33 PM
dunno man, never seen that before

Sexy Jasper
10-06-2006, 05:40 PM
Goddamnit Bill Gates. Fix my computation machine!

Sicka than aidZ
10-06-2006, 05:43 PM
Hall of gay.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m15/McBulldawg/clowncar.jpg

hahahahaha