PDA

View Full Version : conspiracy and exaggeration of self-importance

LHX
06-04-2006, 03:05 PM
the thing i notice about a lot of this conspiracy theory stuff is that people seem to be over-estimating just how far one 'man' can reach on this planet

it is a lot of fun to consider

being brought up in an environment of creativity
with super-heroes and super-villains

that there would be one man or a group of men who are able to sit around a table at a meeting
go thru various rituals of questionable ethics
and come to agreements and planned conquests for this little speck of dust in the known universe

it is fun to consider
but
it requires a person to ignore a lot

there are countless accounts in fiction where the top dog gets done in by his right hand man
and we are living in an age where the next big thing always remains to be seen

instead - the real situation is worse than the most hideous conspiracy theory
its worse than a criminal mastermind
its worse than an over-weight pink-skinned grunting man taking orders directly from satan in the pulpits of a firy hell

its worse than that

its a bunch of ignorance all stumbling over itself
with people making it to the top of the heep for a fleeting 15 minutes of fame
or 8 years of public appearances
or cup of coffee in the big leagues

'get down to the bottom of the conspiracy'
as tho there is somebody in a 'position of power' that has ANY IDEA WHATSOEVER about what is going on in this place

seems as tho the only smart way to 'fight the power'
would be to 'flee the planet'

because the 'power' is fundamentally dumber than you can possibly imagine

the type that try to build sand castles to live in while the tide is out

Kephrem
06-04-2006, 03:30 PM
For those of us who know better, we know it's the Rothschilds, the Vatican (the White Pope, and the Black Pope i.e. Jesuit general, and the Jesuits), the Rockefellers, the British Royal Family, the Kennedys, the DuPonts, the Astors, the Bundys, the Collins', the Renoylds', the Onassis', the Russells', the Krupps, the upper echelon of 33rd degree masons, the upper eceholn of the Skull and Bones Order, the Bilderberger Group, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, etc, etc.

LHX
06-04-2006, 03:39 PM
and all those people get along right?

all their kids dont hate their parents right?

theyre all immuned to hurricanes and earthquakes right?

do they ever spill their drinks?

Kephrem
06-04-2006, 04:20 PM
and all those people get along right?

Nope, well, not always.

all their kids dont hate their parents right?

What does this have to do with their position as the hidden custodians of the world?

theyre all immuned to hurricanes and earthquakes right?

do they ever spill their drinks?

See above.

LHX
06-04-2006, 04:46 PM
What does this have to do with their position as the hidden custodians of the world?

because anybody with the slightest bit of intelligence wouldnt want to be the hidden custodian of the world

kids want to play in the dirt and go swimming naked

how do those turn into these 3-piece-suit wearing double-chinned monsters wiff chronic halitosis?

LMAO

would you rather be a 'hidden custodian' or find peace wiff yourself?

Kephrem
06-04-2006, 05:19 PM
because anybody with the slightest bit of intelligence wouldnt want to be the hidden custodian of the world

Opinion, they very much revel in their position, and the devil can't help but be the devil.

kids want to play in the dirt and go swimming naked

how do those turn into these 3-piece-suit wearing double-chinned monsters wiff chronic halitosis?

Family buisness and recruitment among elite circles.

would you rather be a 'hidden custodian' or find peace wiff yourself?

The devil has no choice but to secure their own position on earth.

LHX
06-04-2006, 07:11 PM

Opinion, they very much revel in their position, and the devil can't help but be the devil.

well
if you agree that the foundation of the devil is based in the creation of ignorance
then
it appears that you and i took 2 routes to say the same thing

if you are willing to acknowledge that
then maybe after these 3 years of discussion we can finally come to an agreement on something

because i do agree

the devil cant help but be the devil

MoT
06-06-2006, 07:52 AM
For those of us who know better, we know it's the Rothschilds, the Vatican (the White Pope, and the Black Pope i.e. Jesuit general, and the Jesuits), the Rockefellers, the British Royal Family, the Kennedys, the DuPonts, the Astors, the Bundys, the Collins', the Renoylds', the Onassis', the Russells', the Krupps, the upper echelon of 33rd degree masons, the upper eceholn of the Skull and Bones Order, the Bilderberger Group, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, etc, etc.

yea pretty much but all of these (maybe i'd add the knights of malta n zionists) control certain areas of our lives or basically they have hands in everything ... so if they'd want to ... we'd b all dead by now.. and since thats not the case we are needed for something ... thats where most of them CT's differ and you just can't get to know the "real world scenario" even with all the info out there.. cause really not much of why? we being used can be proven or disconfirmed..

and also many of the conspirational theorists are supposed to leave a dead trail.. like Alex Jones, his website name might just b a hint he never put any of those names in his mouth ... and theres many of them.. where as many blame it on jews only.. im sure the jews were USED in many devilish acts in history but... others blame it just on the jesuites (society of jesus). they have a great seal too.. dunno but i dont think that from all those names we could find a "boss"..

peace

Kephrem
06-06-2006, 11:09 AM
I'd have to disagree that among those listed a boss can't be found, as they're likely to be in the Rothschild camp, or besides them a strong possibilty is that Hans Kolvenbach is that "man", and a further remote possibility is that one of the Bush's (specifically the senior) is (and has been trying for some 40 odd years) trying to take over Illuminati leadership. (the Bush's are not one of those fams)

MoT
06-06-2006, 04:28 PM
i've also come over that information about H.Kolvenbach but the relevancy of it is arguable since .. even tho im sure anything's possible with these assholes in power... yes the Ruthkids might have some kind of a leader ... but my point was that i think theres still a way up and down the ladder of their hierarchy.. down they have surely worldwide partners/gangs who get paid well for just about anything .. (where the bolshevik revolution is a great ex.).
by Up i mean they do whatever they do just based on their will (which makes them the RULERS OF ALL ON EARTH) or the same but through a planned strategy for certain time periods... OR they just carry out orders (which is very doubtable in a certain way possible)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/2263945.stm just for some non-belivers.. and whats the probability of this ? hm yea very probable that rulers of two western (ENGLISH SPEAKING) countries are fuckin relatives..

Kephrem
06-06-2006, 04:39 PM
By "boss" I meant one that they all agree is the most influential, I never meant to imply that they all take orders from one man, as they have historically been at odds with eachother (ex. WW2), while moving towards one goal: a New World Order.

Kephrem
06-06-2006, 05:55 PM
By "boss" I meant one that they all agree is the most influential, I never meant to imply that they all take orders from one man,

Think of it sort of like a "boss of bosses".

as they have historically been at odds with eachother (ex. WW2), while moving towards one goal: a New World Order.

Those "bossses" don't always agree with the head boss, but they do agree in that world plan where their power becomes solidified (NWO). (but, as they say, thieves and murderers know their own kind, and these "bosses" don't trust one another in the least)

MoT
06-06-2006, 06:01 PM
By "boss" I meant one that they all agree is the most influential, I never meant to imply that they all take orders from one man, as they have historically been at odds with eachother (ex. WW2), while moving towards one goal: a New World Order.

that goal is agreeable but ... for that to work and to sustain that kind of one world government system a global war is needed.. because aids isnt doin the damage it should have done.. also that N.W.O. i dont think its anything new..

Kephrem
06-06-2006, 08:09 PM
that goal is agreeable but ... for that to work and to sustain that kind of one world government system a global war is needed..

I don't disagree with that.

also that N.W.O. i dont think its anything new..

No, of course it isn't anything "new", but the NWO has yet to be implemented where they (the elite) are comfortable in their positions. (hence AIDS was manufactured, with other population reducing scenerios)

LHX
06-06-2006, 08:27 PM
i wonder what they will do when they find they have created a world where people would rather die than work for them

Kephrem
06-06-2006, 09:12 PM
People already work for them, but if you meant in a totally controlled population depleted New World Order that may become possible through various diabolical methods and sciences.

LHX
06-06-2006, 09:27 PM
People already work for them, but if you meant in a totally controlled population depleted New World Order that may become possible through various diabolical methods and sciences.

yeah

i think youre right

humans become more robotic
robots become more like humans

Kephrem
06-07-2006, 12:01 AM
"Starting from the 1950s, in the US, CIA-funded projects, as e.g. MKULTRA, did a lot of research in mind control techniques. According to Jose Delgado, "the feasibility of remote control of activities in several species of animals has been demonstrated [...] The ultimate objective of this research is to provide an understanding of the mechanisms involved in the directional control of animals and to provide practical systems suitable for human application." (cited in Keith, Mind Control, p. 130). Robert G. Heath did experiments with aggressive mental patients, where they could influence their own mood by electrical stimulation. Jose Delgado, involved in the Pandora Project, who later was to write a popular book on mind control, called "Physical Control of the Mind", invented the stimoceiver or transdermal stimulator a device that, implanted in the brain, can transmit electrical impulses.

Ethical considerations

Some futurologists, such as Raymond Kurzweil, see brain implants as part of a next step for humans in progress and evolution, whereas others, especially bioconservatives, view them as unnatural, with humankind losing essential human qualities. It is argued that implants would technically change people into cybernetic organisms (cyborgs). Some people fear implants may be used for mind control, e.g. to change human perception of reality."

http://www.answers.com/topic/brain-implant

MoT
06-07-2006, 01:37 PM
I don't disagree with that.

No, of course it isn't anything "new", but the NWO has yet to be implemented where they (the elite) are comfortable in their positions. (hence AIDS was manufactured, with other population reducing scenerios)

sorry should have left out the "but"... yes luckily many of those scenarios didnt work as they should..

i wonder what they will do when they find they have created a world where people would rather die than work for them

i dont think they would make such a mistake.. but IF people start realizing what's important and that its not the ferarri and such.. then it could happen. but its more natural to try to kill them than kill one-self.

also a special disease that started in the US but spreading all over the place is the motivation to own something BIGGER and BETTER than the rest .. weird

"Starting from the 1950s, in the US, CIA-funded projects, as e.g. MKULTRA, did a lot of research in mind control techniques. According to Jose Delgado, "the feasibility of remote control of activities in several species of animals has been demonstrated [...] The ultimate objective of this research is to provide an understanding of the mechanisms involved in the directional control of animals and to provide practical systems suitable for human application." (cited in Keith, Mind Control, p. 130). Robert G. Heath did experiments with aggressive mental patients, where they could influence their own mood by electrical stimulation. Jose Delgado, involved in the Pandora Project, who later was to write a popular book on mind control, called "Physical Control of the Mind", invented the stimoceiver or transdermal stimulator a device that, implanted in the brain, can transmit electrical impulses.

yes that's from the fifties but now 56 years later and where are they now ??? dunno

Kephrem
06-07-2006, 02:37 PM
It specifically says "starting from the 1950's" and doesn't suggest that it stopped there. That scientist Delgado from what I've read of him "shifted his interest from direct electrical stimulation of the brain (ESB) to the broader area of the biological effects of electromagnetic fields."

I just brought up some OLD technology (which btw is new to most people), they've been moved on to the artificial stimulation of the atmosphere to control people, hence the talk of H.A.A.R.P. the last several years.

Kephrem
06-07-2006, 02:51 PM
s... yes luckily many of those scenarios didnt work as they should..

Those scenerios havn't worked to their desired effect, but they have killed a great many people, or would you not agree that there's been a proliferation of seemingly avoidable hazardous materiel dumped into the atmosphere and biosphere, into human products and food (specifically in the U.S.) and of new diseases and population reducing conflicts (in the so-called third world) since the 1960's?

Kephrem
06-03-2011, 01:28 PM
up

beautifulrock
06-03-2011, 02:25 PM
The threadstarter failed to grasp the concepts of the hierarchy. Sure they love torturing and killing the poor, but they also love destroying their own and seeing them become poor. It's like sport. Is there a conspiracy? Absolutely. Is EVERYBODY in on it? Nope. And you can cross Kennedys off the list, as they are mostly split in the who's in who's out club. No way Robert Jr. is on the side of those fags.