PDA

View Full Version : your invited!

stak84
06-06-2006, 06:25 PM
http://www.rso.cornell.edu/pakistan/images/shaadi.jpg

Thats right folks im getting married, oh it will be a glorious day to wed my
beautiful/harry wife of five years madqueef! Now i havent met her yet but
my father tells me she smells of the motherland and will make a beautiful mother for all the dirty little hinderpreets that will be running around in the coming years. I just hope my job as a fat pakistani gas station attendant will be enough to keep enough curry and elephant ears on the table for them to eat and grow strong and work at 7-11's and shell stations for years to come. You are all invited except for stak because i fear his good looks and muscular body will inevitably end up as hot interracial sex between him and my wife, in which case we would have to stone her to death in the town square which would be very umpleasant for all parties except for stak but hey he cant help his devilish good looks, HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

~General Wise~

Oztradamus
06-06-2006, 07:15 PM
LMAO!!!! You're wylin' Stak... I needed a laugh, it woke me up from my boring work LOL

*REP*

maestro wooz
06-06-2006, 09:44 PM
is this real?????

GENERAL WISE
06-06-2006, 10:16 PM
http://www.rso.cornell.edu/pakistan/images/shaadi.jpg

Thats right folks im getting married, oh it will be a glorious day to wed my
beautiful/harry wife of five years madqueef! Now i havent met her yet but
my father tells me she smells of the motherland and will make a beautiful mother for all the dirty little hinderpreets that will be running around in the coming years. I just hope my job as a fat pakistani gas station attendant will be enough to keep enough curry and elephant ears on the table for them to eat and grow strong and work at 7-11's and shell stations for years to come. You are all invited except for stak because i fear his good looks and muscular body will inevitably end up as hot interracial sex between him and my wife, in which case we would have to stone her to death in the town square which would be very umpleasant for all parties except for stak but hey he cant help his devilish good looks, HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

~General Wise~
yeah all you are invited. :)

Razorsharp
06-07-2006, 02:54 AM
lmao lmao lmao... propz

Big Bad Man
06-07-2006, 08:15 AM
Hhaha, thats brutal!

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-07-2006, 08:55 AM
I'LL PASS.

num2son
06-07-2006, 09:35 AM
I'LL PASS.

Me too, i dont have any transportation to get there...but have a good one....lol

Kriszy Substance
06-07-2006, 02:21 PM
LOL...good one. I may just have to R.S.V.P. Where are you registered so that I may buy you a gift?

TeknicelStylez
06-07-2006, 08:08 PM
LOL general wise gettin shitted on

mashqauck
06-07-2006, 09:52 PM
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sicka than aidZ
06-08-2006, 12:59 AM
lol, stakowns

BRONZBODY
06-08-2006, 01:03 AM
funny shit i'll send a present my nigga