PDA

View Full Version : Read and Comment on this thread for the sake of America and HUMANITY!!

ThaHed
06-06-2006, 07:26 PM
NOTHIN ELSE MATTERS BUT THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/0929385225.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
Behold A Pale Horse by William Cooper

Yes this is me typing not a quote or anything :lol

Everyone needs to read this book for the sake of America and your life and existence as a human being.

William Cooper was in the United States Naval Intelligence and in this book exposes a tremendous amount of secrets of our goverement and the world. Now some may say he was a lunatic or whatever, bottom line this book was and is a warning to us the American people of governments power over us and the capabilities of our future, he was and is a Patriot
alot of this book is printed documents in them or revising of documents Mr. Cooper saw, plus the tremendous amount of research he has done, if you get the book you will see all of the sources listed.

topics that he goes into detail about

- The Illuminati/Free Masonry and secret government power and there plot of controlling the American people through Media, brainwashing, entertainment, breaking up of the family unit... etc.

- Population control, the plot of limiting the American population in numerous manners: guns and the amounts of guns, Aids being released on the American people in particular, Hispanics, Blacks and homosexuals

- Concentration camps already set up for the American people and enslavement of the American people, the suspension of the Constitution

- Aliens, cover ups in government of findings aswell as people speaking out who were silenced, human abduction bodies found, Area 51, numerous documents issued by top secret government officials

- much more that you need to read and research about

now i know some of you will prolly say thats all fantasy bullshit i dont believe that

as William Cooper says in the book numerous times "It doesn't matter what you believe, what does is if THEY BELIEVE" (government powers, not exact quote, my apoligies)

Do not dismiss this as utter bullshit, you need to read, then research and deconstruct what is said and proved, then you need to denounce your ignorance and spread and create awarness of such facts and possibilites
for your future and well being

you can buy it here
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0929385225/sr=8-1/qid=1149481544/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-3813005-6400629?%5Fencoding=UTF8

and at any solid bookstore most likely

IF THERE IS A EVER A BOOK YOU READ IN YOUR LIFE THIS WOULD BE THAT ONE!

Gawd
06-06-2006, 07:27 PM

Everyone needs to read this book for the sake of America and your life and existence as a human being.

William Cooper was in the United States Naval Intelligence and in this book exposes a tremendous amount of secrets of our goverement and the world. Now some may say he was a lunatic or whatever, bottom line this book was and is a warning to us the American people of governments power over us and the capabilities of our future, he was and is a Patriot
alot of this book is printed documents in them or revising of documents Mr. Cooper saw, plus the tremendous amount of research he has done, if you get the book you will see all of the sources listed.

- The Illuminati/Free Masonry and secret government power and there plot of controlling the American people through Media, brainwashing, entertainment, breaking up of the family unit... etc.

- Population control, the plot of limiting the American population in numerous manners: guns and the amounts of guns, Aids being released on the American people in particular, Hispanics, Blacks and homosexuals

- Concentration camps already set up for the American people and enslavement of the American people, the suspension of the Constitution

- Aliens, cover ups in government of findings aswell as people speaking out who were silenced, human abduction bodies found, Area 51, numerous documents issued by top secret government officials

now i know some of you will prolly say thats all fantasy bullshit i dont believe that

as William Cooper says in the book numerous times "It doesn't matter what you believe, what does is if THEY BELIEVE" (government powers, not exact quote, my apoligies)

Do not dismiss this as utter bullshit, you need to read, then research and deconstruct what is said and proved, then you need to denounce your ignorance and spread and create awarness of such facts and possibilites

you can buy it here
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0929385225/sr=8-1/qid=1149481544/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-3813005-6400629?%5Fencoding=UTF8

IF THERE IS A EVER A BOOK YOU READ IN YOUR LIFE THIS WOULD BE THAT ONE!

Are you Mormon? Yes...yes I think you are.....

Dont be scared. Here in America we got guns 'n shite

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-06-2006, 08:32 PM
I own this wonderful book, Its full of info that would make the average man shite his pants

ThaHed
06-06-2006, 09:41 PM
I own this wonderful book, Its full of info that would make the average man shite his pants

lmao

Bedlam
06-06-2006, 11:05 PM
How the hell would he be able to release the book if it had all those secrets and shit? Wouldn't the government shut that shit down?

Bloo
06-06-2006, 11:24 PM
Na man, The government is doing exactily what it feels it needs to do.

Question: What's the best way to keep a secret?

Answer: Tell everybody, that way no one will believe it.

ThaHed
06-08-2006, 07:25 PM
How the hell would he be able to release the book if it had all those secrets and shit? Wouldn't the government shut that shit down?

shutting down of the book = more publicity

MEXINDI
06-08-2006, 07:31 PM
= http://www.obsidiandragon.org/~Animus/OFortuna.mp3 Wheel of Fortune.

MaShPG
06-08-2006, 07:42 PM
^^ lmao.

you know that saying, "always judge a book by its cover"? yea well, judging by this cover...this guys on crack. I might still read it though as a FICTION...

BRONZBODY
06-08-2006, 07:43 PM

you can buy it here

IF THERE IS A EVER A BOOK YOU READ IN YOUR LIFE THIS WOULD BE THAT ONE!i bought this book my sophmore year in high school,this book is the reason why i HATE the government,it opened my eyes...if u belive or you do not,read it!!!!!!

num2son
06-08-2006, 09:24 PM
Looks like a good book for the mind

ThaHed
06-09-2006, 05:12 PM
^indeed

MathMatician
06-09-2006, 05:25 PM
I'm Gettin It, Nukka. Fuck The Gov't And His Seeds

ThaHed
06-16-2006, 11:56 PM
^^^ you read it?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-17-2006, 12:32 AM
yes..
a lot of subjects are covered

Televised programming for instance...

The Info/Military/Government documents on AIDS is interesting...

I just recently seen a commercial for the shot you give to your pets in order to identify them at any SPCA if they're lost reminded me of The pet microchips article in the Book

Razorsharp
06-17-2006, 01:31 AM
Are you Mormon? Yes...yes I think you are.....

Dont be scared. Here in America we got guns 'n shite

lmao.... we got asad too

LMAO at this guy's sigs...LMAO...

Visionz
06-17-2006, 02:17 AM
always judge a book by its cover"The saying is actually you can't judge a book by its cover. Feel free to reconsider your reaction any time you want.

Gawd
06-17-2006, 02:19 AM
lmao.... we got asad too

LMAO at this guy's sigs...LMAO...

som3 chino bandido made my sig....

J-Cee
06-17-2006, 03:37 AM
Seems Interesting,Ive always believed in this shit,Life isnt as simple as what u see in front of you,theres alot more bullshit.But the reason most people take it as bullshit cause that was the governments plan the whole time,and theyll always win casue theyre way to powerful.

JASPER
06-17-2006, 05:45 AM
Looks like book for people who like to have their opinions spoonfed to them.

TUCO
06-18-2006, 01:56 AM
Looks like book for people who like to have their opinions spoonfed to them.

:clap::clap: :clap:

Its Big Lu baby
06-18-2006, 04:45 AM
im high

and

i dont read books... shit sounds interesting tho... call me one day... and tell me all about it

Chief 'Broom
06-18-2006, 01:03 PM
ahahah^^

WuTangWarrior
06-18-2006, 01:37 PM
they got a movie for this shit?? cause i hate readin