07-04-2005, 10:38 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileypissed.gif

venex
07-04-2005, 10:48 AM
I know the 120,

peace!

TSA
07-04-2005, 11:28 AM
yeah there isnt many around here. I am kind of self-teaching myself all about it and really feeling the shit. But I cant find the 120 list and noone else here is in it so I cant really study that, I dont know where to find it and I am really interested in it. I have just been studying supreme mathematics and the rest.

Sicka than aidZ
07-04-2005, 11:33 AM
i didnt know it was hard to get your hands on,.....no, the 120 doesnt bother me, im glad what i posted didnt bother u...staycool. peace

venex
07-04-2005, 11:47 AM
yeah there isnt many around here. I am kind of self-teaching myself all about it and really feeling the shit. But I cant find the 120 list and noone else here is in it so I cant really study that, I dont know where to find it and I am really interested in it. I have just been studying supreme mathematics and the rest.
PM me, and i'll hook you up with the 120 if you want! but ONLY if you are interested in it!

peace!

Mark
07-04-2005, 11:59 AM
Everybody always says that they know all the 120 5% teachings, but never ever nobody posted that shit. So I guess nobody really knows.

Queen Of Poetry
07-04-2005, 12:33 PM
Everybody always says that they know all the 120 5% teachings, but never ever nobody posted that shit. So I guess nobody really knows.

That's not true.......Nations of Gods and Earths is my way of life so I do know about it.....

Queen Of Poetry
07-04-2005, 12:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/allhail3.gif

Sicka Than Aidz, aka "White Devil"(im the dude with the crown) peace

Why bother to come to the thread if u r incapable of showing respect?

KidSha
07-04-2005, 12:37 PM
I was offered but I turned it down, I’m more down for spirituality, I do agree with many things that they teach but I don’t think that it's for me.

venex
07-04-2005, 01:01 PM

that's because, if you aren't interested in it you also shouldn't read it, this is something for the 5% and not 10% or people who are ignorant,

you can't just post these teachings here, you WILL get problems by that!

Like I said, if you are interested I will give em to ya, but if it's just to read them once, then i say fuck it!

peace!

Wooly Noggins
07-04-2005, 02:06 PM
those lessons don't need to be posted here

Sicka than aidZ
07-04-2005, 02:37 PM
Why bother to come to the thread if u r incapable of showing respect?
fuckin white bitch wont let me respond(not u)peace

Queen Of Poetry
07-04-2005, 03:26 PM
fuckin white bitch wont let me respond(not u)peace

????????

Sicka than aidZ
07-04-2005, 03:59 PM
my auntie freakin out on me, she's about to do it again........

i didnt disrespect shit, peace

LHX
07-04-2005, 08:45 PM
anybody seriously seeking the knowledge will find the knowledge

PEACE

(seek the knowledge)

Identity
07-05-2005, 12:06 AM
Lesson #1

The white man's the devil

That's about all you need to know. The rest is about aliens, spaceships, and made up fantasies.

Wooly Noggins
07-05-2005, 12:22 AM
aliens and space ships ?

all my life i never heard of any one from the NGE speak on aliens and space ships

be careful who you get your info on the Nation from

6thPlanet
07-05-2005, 12:26 AM
120 = basic

444trumpets
07-05-2005, 12:31 AM
Unseen wonders happen before the eyes of the blind cant see truths to words in which most defy as logic fake propHets teach reach devilish allegations trumpets away from temptation lyrical emacipation face it we all strive to survive wu slang i represent the 5 mainly speak words of wisdom killah bee motive to prosecute demons extinction off the fucking planet 3rd world consumtion leads to inflation of the mind cant relate in time lost with the wish to get back in stride realise true lies in mouths of the wicke d lie to kick it you heard it before trumpets mainly comes in seasons of stress wake up to life to progress less plentiful without the wisdonm thought sword swings lessons being taught

SOME SCRIPTS FROM THE BATTLE TRUMPETS 4 4 4

Identity
07-05-2005, 01:47 AM
"White people are potential humans…they haven’t evolved yet."

Louis Farrakhan
Philadelphia Inquirer, 3/18/00

So I'm a potential human? I wonder if I'd get away with that statement if I reversed it?

Identity
07-05-2005, 01:49 AM
"This method of birth control was developed by a black scientist known as Yakub, who envisioned making and teaching a nation of people who would be diametrically opposed to the original people. A Race of people who would one day rule the original people and the earth for a period of 6000 years. Yakub promised his followers that he would graft a nation from his own people, and he would teach them how to rule his people, through a system of tricks and lies whereby they use deceit to divide and conquer, and break the unity of the darker people, put one brother against another and then act as mediators and rule both sides."

- Elijah Muhammad "Message to the Blackman in America"

Anyone up for a good racist fairytale?

Identity
07-05-2005, 01:52 AM
"The Nation of Islam teaches that the universe was created seventy-eight trillion years ago. At this time the first God was self-created on this planet, Earth. "He was the only One in the whole entire dark Universe. He had to wait until the atom of life produced brains to think what He needed. How long was that? I don't know, Brothers. But He was a Black man, a Black man!"

Really, is that a fact? Perhaps I'll go have a discussion with a theologian about that one.

Identity
07-05-2005, 01:53 AM
"The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us of a giant Motherplane that is made like the universe, spheres within spheres. White people call them unidentified flying objects (UFOs)."

- Minister Louis Farrakhan, The Divine Destruction of America: Can She Avert It?

So I see we have some believers in the "extraterrestrial" among us? Can I go for a ride?

Identity
07-05-2005, 01:56 AM
These people are absolute nutbags!

"Ezekial, in the Old Testament, saw a wheel that looked like a cloud by day but a pillar of fire by night. The Hon. Elijah Muhammad said that that wheel was built on the island of Nippon, which is now called Japan, by some of the original scientists. It took 15 billion dollars in gold at that time to build it. It is made of the toughest steel. America does not yet know the composition of the steel used to make an instrument like it. It is a circular plane, and the Bible says that it never makes turns. Because of its circular nature it can stop and travel in all directions at speeds of thousands of miles per hour. He said there are 1,500 small wheels in this mother wheel which is a half mile by a half mile (800 by 800 m). This Mother Wheel is like a small human built planet. Each one of these small planes carry three bombs. "

- Minister Louis Farrakhan, The Divine Destruction of America: Can She Avert It?

So let's review the 120 so far.

1) white people are devils
2) God is a black man
3) aliens made a spaceship

Any questions?

I-Legit
07-05-2005, 01:57 AM
"120" wouldnt change my mind on anything, make me belive in make-belive gods, ect.. ect..

i find it useless knowledge, its just stuff to fill your head with when u have nothing in it to make you think your thinkin of reality when your thinkin of what you thought

Wooly Noggins
07-05-2005, 01:58 AM
now that you replied with all of that - tell the good people what Elijah Muhammed and Minister Farrakhan has to do withthe NGE/Five-Percent

we'll wait

Identity
07-05-2005, 01:59 AM
"They call them [Hezbollah] terrorists, I call them freedom fighters... No one asks why they would do such a thing. Why would they do such a thing? What has driven them to this point? That's what the UN, the U.S. and Europe doesn't want to deal with because the Zionists have control in England, in Europe, in the United States and around the world."

- Speech at the District Council 33 Union Hall, Philadelphia, PA.

Really freedom fighters? Hum, I guess strapping a bomb to your chest and killing innocent civilians is admirable.

Wooly Noggins
07-05-2005, 02:02 AM
you see people ?

be careful of whoyou get your info from

the title of the thread is FIVE-PERCENT

but we have an agent here telling of things that has nothing to do with the so-called FIVE - PERCENT (NGE) teachings

where does the NGE teach of space ships ?

Identity
07-05-2005, 02:09 AM
"Doctrinally, the difference between the Nation of Islam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam) and the Nation of Gods and Earths is more of a matter of degree than principle, plunging deeper into the “Black knowledge (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knowledge)” than the average Nation of Islam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam) member."

"The main beliefs of the Nation of Gods and Earths are similar to that of the Nation of Islam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam), and for that reason, they are not viewed as Muslims (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim) by traditional Muslims."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Five_Percent_Nation_of_the_Gods_and_the_Earths

Identity
07-05-2005, 02:12 AM
Open season

As the Anti-Defamation League and a few scholars have noted, Five Percenter theory stands behind the apocalyptic visions of race war expressed in the rap music of some of the more influential hip-hop performers. In Goin Bananas, Da Lench Mob raps: "We're having thoughts of overthrowing the government. .. it's open season on crackers, you know; the morgue will be full of Caucasian John Does. .. oh my god, Allah, have mercy; I'm killing them devils because they're not worthy to walk the earth with the original black man I won't rest until they're all dead."

Sunz of Man, an offshoot group of the wildly popular Wu-Tang Clan, repeats similar ideas in the song Can I See You : "Camouflaged for the mission; use your third eye to see the Israelite; detect those who tell lies carry .45s in these last days and times I was born to survive a soldier, and I strive, with a duty to civilize these 85s an original black man with a plan to run these devils off our land; now listen real close while I explain the operation."

A rap by the group Brand Nubian is even less subtle: "It's all about brothers rising up, wising up, sizing up a situation, but getting fit within the Nation I sing sounds of math on behalf of the Gods and the Earths

http://www.answers.com/topic/the-nation-of-gods-and-earths

Wooly Noggins
07-05-2005, 02:14 AM
Lesson #1

The white man's the devil

That's about all you need to know. The rest is about aliens, spaceships, and made up fantasies.

aliens and space ships ?

all my life i never heard of any one from the NGE speak on aliens and space ships

be careful who you get your info on the Nation from

again - show us where in the NGE lessons it speaks of UFOs and Spaceships?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/KAM.gif

Identity
07-05-2005, 02:20 AM
“The black nation is only fooling themselves to take the Caucasian race otherwise. This is what Jesus learned to their history, before He gave up His work of trying to convert the Jews or white race to the religion of Islam. The Holy Quran (Surah 49:13-15) throws a great light on the truth of the creation of this pale, white race of devils. Black people have a heart of gold, love and mercy. Such a heart, nature did not give to the white race.”

Wooly Noggins
07-05-2005, 02:23 AM
“The black nation is only fooling themselves to take the Caucasian race otherwise. This is what Jesus learned to their history, before He gave up His work of trying to convert the Jews or white race to the religion of Islam. The Holy Quran (Surah 49:13-15) throws a great light on the truth of the creation of this pale, white race of devils. Black people have a heart of gold, love and mercy. Such a heart, nature did not give to the white race.”
no problem - we'll wait

Identity
07-05-2005, 02:23 AM
"Malcolm studied the teachings of founder and leader of the Nation of Islam Elijah Muhammad (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elijah_Muhammad) diligently and began to expand his intellect. His sister Ella helped to transfer him to the lower-security prison colony (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_colony) in Norfolk, Massachusetts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norfolk%2C_Massachusetts) where he became an avid reader and found justification for the teachings of Elijah Muhammad and the Nation of Islam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam) in history (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History) and philosophy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophy)."

Lol. Really, expanded on Muhammad's teachings? What, did he get a ride on the spaceship too?

444trumpets
07-05-2005, 02:40 AM
http://wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: 444trumpets Thread
most niggahs be hatin..
or should i say wiggahs
cause most of yall caucasian
im original asi-keep rhymes in the attic
spit it like a semi
keep the masses in a panic
go thru stages like a newborn
highly anticipated when i come thru they blow horns
and all prasies are due
i paid my dues brother let me eat my food
or im forced 2 snatch plates
there a hustler in all of us
reality u cant escape
shit,u roll thru in ur 2-4 spinnas
my eyes open wide
now i know whats for dinner
b.e.p is right where the love go
most rappers these days sound like niggahs i know
all in they flow ,we need a revolution
get ur own..ur own ya heard... thats the solution
cause these corporate devils are the real pimps
shut that ass down like wutangcorp 4 a minute
and let the real reign,and as for a battle
im a grown man niggah
i pass on that cattle
pardon me i just love 2 speak truth
let 444trumpets play as i steps thru.............P.E.A.C.E

BY TRAVELING MAN7

4 4 4 TRUMPETS

I-Legit
07-05-2005, 03:16 AM
you see people ?

be careful of whoyou get your info from

but we have an agent here telling of things that has nothing to do with the so-called FIVE - PERCENT (NGE) teachings

where does the NGE teach of space ships ?
if the 5 percent teachings incorperated any common sence it would, if not, then the 5%,NGE 120 whatever will take you know where

Identity
07-05-2005, 03:40 AM
http://wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon1.gif (http://wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon1.gif) Re: 444trumpets Thread
most niggahs be hatin..
or should i say wiggahs
cause most of yall caucasian
im original asi-keep rhymes in the attic
spit it like a semi
keep the masses in a panic
go thru stages like a newborn
highly anticipated when i come thru they blow horns
and all prasies are due
i paid my dues brother let me eat my food
or im forced 2 snatch plates
there a hustler in all of us
reality u cant escape
shit,u roll thru in ur 2-4 spinnas
my eyes open wide
now i know whats for dinner
b.e.p is right where the love go
most rappers these days sound like niggahs i know
all in they flow ,we need a revolution
get ur own..ur own ya heard... thats the solution
cause these corporate devils are the real pimps
shut that ass down like wutangcorp 4 a minute
and let the real reign,and as for a battle
im a grown man niggah
i pass on that cattle
pardon me i just love 2 speak truth
let 444trumpets play as i steps thru.............P.E.A.C.E

BY TRAVELING MAN7

4 4 4 TRUMPETSRight...mabye you'd actually like to have a conversation sometime. Oh...wait, you poor thing. You must be waiting for the spaceship too. Awww, how cute.

Skellington
07-05-2005, 06:03 AM
Here we go again.....how many threads we gonna have about this?? The admin should make a 5% section on this board.....

Ronin
07-05-2005, 06:09 AM
that's because, if you aren't interested in it you also shouldn't read it, this is something for the 5% and not 10% or people who are ignorant,

Like I said, if you are interested I will give em to ya, but if it's just to read them once, then i say fuck it!

peace!
your belgiun and probably white, how the fuck can u be 5%?

the spaceship shit is more malachi york and his gay ass teachings of mystical bullshit

on some lost children of egypt/babylon shit :thumbdwn:

Skellington
07-05-2005, 06:23 AM
It doesn't mather Ronin wether you Belgian, White,yellow,red,Black,brown etc.....reamy....i thought you'd know that.

I-Legit
07-05-2005, 06:38 AM
i hope so......cuase every human being today are treated failry with curtiousy and love......

LHX
07-05-2005, 08:17 AM
sweet dear mother of heavens

some men are really determined to keep bashing their heads against walls

whether you get your knowledge from the 120 or from staring at a tree

i will say it again

S E E K T H E K N O W L E D G E

PEACE

PEACE

PEACE

most people speak as if they are trying to throw bricks at the person they are speaking to

thats not very brotherly yo

Prince Rai
07-05-2005, 09:57 AM
sweet dear mother of heavens

some men are really determined to keep bashing their heads against walls

whether you get your knowledge from the 120 or from staring at a tree

i will say it again

S E E K T H E K N O W L E D G E

PEACE

PEACE

PEACE

most people speak as if they are trying to throw bricks at the person they are speaking to

thats not very brotherly yo
word,

if you want to seek the lessons, seek it.

if it is of no interest for you, just leave it.... and dont disrespect that which has not been seen by a SELF.

venex
07-05-2005, 10:56 AM
It doesn't mather Ronin wether you Belgian, White,yellow,red,Black,brown etc.....reamy....i thought you'd know that.

true!

just like the RZA said, to make it short: everybody is 6, but if you ad knowledge (1), you'll get 7 or GOD!

and stop all this bullshit about spaceships and all that, that's some bullshit i've never heard off!

and Louis Farrakhan and Elijah Muhammed belong to the Nation of the Islam, NOT the nation of the gods & earths!
So don't always refer to them, while your speaking about the gods & earths!

I am not saying they have no connection at all, but NOI isn't the same as NGE.

peace!

Hidden Chamber
07-05-2005, 11:12 AM
Oh god!

444trumpets
07-05-2005, 11:16 AM
Right...mabye you'd actually like to have a conversation sometime. Oh...wait, you poor thing. You must be waiting for the spaceship too. Awww, how cute.

by identity

look identity im trying to showw different peoples views of the five
so dont assume shit like im some kind of kid
many haters out there already son keep your thoughts polished

LHX
07-05-2005, 12:09 PM
co-sign

Mark
07-05-2005, 12:26 PM
These people are absolute nutbags!

"Ezekial, in the Old Testament, saw a wheel that looked like a cloud by day but a pillar of fire by night. The Hon. Elijah Muhammad said that that wheel was built on the island of Nippon, which is now called Japan, by some of the original scientists. It took 15 billion dollars in gold at that time to build it. It is made of the toughest steel. America does not yet know the composition of the steel used to make an instrument like it. It is a circular plane, and the Bible says that it never makes turns. Because of its circular nature it can stop and travel in all directions at speeds of thousands of miles per hour. He said there are 1,500 small wheels in this mother wheel which is a half mile by a half mile (800 by 800 m). This Mother Wheel is like a small human built planet. Each one of these small planes carry three bombs. "

So let's review the 120 so far.

1) white people are devils
2) God is a black man
3) aliens made a spaceship

Any questions?

hahahhahahahahahahahhahahaa lmfao

Don't get me wrong, I got respect for 5%, but this was fucking funny

KidSha
07-05-2005, 01:00 PM
Man we have some ignorant folks on here.

ZigZag
07-05-2005, 01:20 PM
I HAD CRAZY VISIONS....

I TOOK A RIDE WITH MUHAMMED ON HIS MAGIC CARPET...

HE WISPERED IN MY EAR HOW 2 PULL CHICKS...PARTICULARLY YOUNG MUSLIM CHICKS BECUZ THERE HIJABS ARE SEXY......ANYWAY... HE WISPERED 2 ME THESE WORDS

"TELL THEM THAT UR 3RD EYE IS ON YOUR WANG..."

SO THE NEXT DAY WHEN I WAS WALKIN THE MEAN STREETS OF NWK, NJ... I SAW THIS FINE MUSLIM NINJA CHICK...AND I PROCEEDED 2 FOLLOW THE GIFT THAT WAS GIVEN 2 ME BY THE PROPHET MUHAMMED.....SO I THUS FORTH SAID 2 HER

ALL PRAISES DUE 2 ALLAH...SISTER

SHE SAID SALAAM BROTHER...

SO I TOLD HER "YO BABY MY 3RD EYE IS ON MY PEMIS WHY DON'T YOU COME AND POLISH IT"

SHE GAVE ME KNOLWEDGE....... AND I SCREAMED

HALSALAMALAKIMAKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!7777777777777777

THEN I BUSTED AND WHIPED MY COCK WITH HER 3/4 CLOTH

THE END

WolfMan
07-05-2005, 01:33 PM
Oh my, this thread makes absolutely no sense right now...

But I have a question about the 120...

peace!
How interested do I have to be? I don't feel like I want to convert to anything, I'm an agnostic and I'll probably be that for the rest of my life (but hey, you can't really tell the future) but I would like to learn about the 5%, not just read it because I listen to Wu-Tang... I have the Bible and the Quran in my room, and read occassionally, and I would like to do the same with the 120, and other teachings too. Is that ok?

Queen Of Poetry
07-05-2005, 01:40 PM
Oh my, this thread makes absolutely no sense right now...

But I have a question about the 120...

How interested do I have to be? I don't feel like I want to convert to anything, I'm an agnostic and I'll probably be that for the rest of my life (but hey, you can't really tell the future) but I would like to learn about the 5%, not just read it because I listen to Wu-Tang... I have the Bible and the Quran in my room, and read occassionally, and I would like to do the same with the 120, and other teachings too. Is that ok?
To me, reading about to gain a better understanding is fine. Everyone needs to open their minds and learn new things......

444trumpets
07-05-2005, 01:48 PM
All The Things Your Doing Now Is The Right Way
Bible Quran That S The Best Your On The Right Path
The Lord Is Calling For Your Love
Peace 4 4 4 Trumpets

Sicka than aidZ
07-05-2005, 03:59 PM
Man we have some ignorant folks on here.
ignorance is bliss

Sicka than aidZ
07-05-2005, 04:06 PM
Here we go again.....how many threads we gonna have about this?? The admin should make a 5% section on this board.....
and stuff it in a shuttle an blast it off to space to kick it with fellow UFO's

Ronin
07-05-2005, 04:06 PM
5% nation is for black people idiots, the basic beleif is blackman is god and white skin is recessive and white people have devilish attributes

stop thinkin your a 'god' just cus u listen to fucking wu/rza

rza is hardley the most hardcore muslim, if u attribute 5%ers to islam

Queen Of Poetry
07-05-2005, 04:07 PM
and stuff it in a shuttle an blast it off to space to kick it with fellow UFO's
Why? R we aliens?

444trumpets
07-05-2005, 04:09 PM
Obviously Some Dont Know About The Wu

Ronin
07-05-2005, 04:11 PM
smoking weed, fucking bitches and drinking are all fine islamic attributes!

Queen Of Poetry
07-05-2005, 04:12 PM
smoking weed, fucking bitches and drinking are all fine islamic attributes!

????????

444trumpets
07-05-2005, 04:14 PM
That For Everybody Ronin If You Get Sick Doing That Shit Dont Blame On The High Peace To The Gods

Ronin
07-05-2005, 04:16 PM
yes but its not model behavior

5% in hip hop is a fucking front, how many mcs love calling allahs name in their tracks

444trumpets
07-05-2005, 04:18 PM
Nelly And Them Lunitics Is Five Outkast Five Its All To Spread Knowledge Busta Five
Its All Good Magnetic Attract

Decipha Born
07-05-2005, 04:20 PM
Everybody always says that they know all the 120 5% teachings, but never ever nobody posted that shit. So I guess nobody really knows.I know 120. especially when i quote it as loud as possible in front of police officers............on the L train....

Peace (im baaaack)

Wooly Noggins
07-05-2005, 04:41 PM
your belgiun and probably white, how the fuck can u be 5%?

the spaceship shit is more malachi york and his gay ass teachings of mystical bullshit

on some lost children of egypt/babylon shit :thumbdwn:

fuck what yall say about these men who stand up against oppression

fuck what yall say against Farrakhan, Malachi Z York, Elijah Muhammad, Clarence 13x, Khalid Muhammed, RZA, etc.........

these men risk their lives to bring us information that wakes up the dead in us

they always slandered us and put out false reports on these

you callin this man names like if you were right there in his bedroom
do you know this man ?

any way here are some links to a couple of lectures York brought

http://nuwaubian-hotep.net/nuwaubu/nuwaubic_media/dr_york_the_real_sunnah.mov

http://nuwaubian-hotep.net/nuwaubu/nuwaubic_media/elohim.mov

and

http://nuwaubian-hotep.net/nuwaubu/nuwaubic_media/paleman.mov

JASPER
07-05-2005, 04:57 PM
5% people are like star wars nerds... they know everything is just a made up story, but they don't want to admit that.

Ronin
07-05-2005, 05:17 PM
Nelly And Them Lunitics Is Five Outkast Five Its All To Spread Knowledge Busta Five
Its All Good Magnetic Attract
nahmsayin old earth nahmean mt caucus yacqub nahmean, nahmsayin 120 cypher nahmean

i have respect for islam and TRUE practicioners of the nation of islam and noge but not those faking the funk who read the 120 and think they are gods cus rza said so

if u are a true man/woman of islam go on a hajj, pray every day, dont have sex before marriage, dont drink and dont smoke

:thumbup:

444trumpets
07-05-2005, 05:22 PM
True True But Thats Also Christian And Other Religions Belief
Also Shows That Mostly All Religions Or Way Of Life Leads To One Focus The Lord

Every One Inhance Your Stance Energy Created
My Ora From Devine Truths I Speak Truth

Ronin
07-05-2005, 05:23 PM
fuck the truth, speak co-herantly please

444trumpets
07-05-2005, 05:25 PM
You Have Your Own Truths Your Own Way
Im Trying To Slay Truth Out There On The Battlefield

Wooly Noggins
07-05-2005, 05:41 PM
nahmsayin old earth nahmean mt caucus yacqub nahmean, nahmsayin 120 cypher nahmean

i have respect for islam and TRUE practicioners of the nation of islam and noge but not those faking the funk who read the 120 and think they are gods cus rza said so

if u are a true man/woman of islam go on a hajj, pray every day, dont have sex before marriage, dont drink and dont smoke

:thumbup:
you don't know the ways of the true Islamic soldiers ?

can't fight against what you never experienced

being in the muds gets you dirty - going on Hajj doesn't make you a Muslim - live your prayers - if everyone was to not have sex before marriage none of us would be here - drinking and smoking ?

fight addiction and teach those of us who are not so strong in the fight to battle addiction and win - the ways of a true Islamic Soldier

7EL7
07-05-2005, 05:54 PM
"I was a true Hustler- uneducated, unskilled at anything honorable, and I considered myself nervy and cunning enough to live by my wits, exploiting any prey that presented itself."
MALCOLM X "THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF MALCOLM X" Chapter 7, Paragraph 5

TSA
07-05-2005, 08:08 PM
man, this subject went way off of what I attended.

kingidivine
07-05-2005, 09:50 PM
I HAD CRAZY VISIONS....

HE WISPERED IN MY EAR HOW 2 PULL CHICKS...PARTICULARLY YOUNG MUSLIM CHICKS BECUZ THERE HIJABS ARE SEXY......ANYWAY... HE WISPERED 2 ME THESE WORDS

SO THE NEXT DAY WHEN I WAS WALKIN THE MEAN STREETS OF NWK, NJ... I SAW THIS FINE MUSLIM NINJA CHICK...AND I PROCEEDED 2 FOLLOW THE GIFT THAT WAS GIVEN 2 ME BY THE PROPHET MUHAMMED.....SO I THUS FORTH SAID 2 HER

SO I TOLD HER "YO BABY MY 3RD EYE IS ON MY PEMIS WHY DON'T YOU COME AND POLISH IT"

THE END

trapped within 6 +) with the maturity and intellect of a 6-year-old

LHX
07-05-2005, 09:55 PM
one of these dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssssssss
and it wont be loooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

ya gonna growwwwwww uuuuuuuuuuuuuup
and have to faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace responsibilityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-PEACE

i'll be waitin for yall knuckleheadz
i'll have a cake ready and everything

do the knowledge

Sicka than aidZ
07-05-2005, 10:25 PM
Why? R we aliens?
i unno, it'd be a good way to find out tho....Queen, id never let NASA launch u into outerspace, I wouldnt have it.

Sicka than aidZ
07-05-2005, 10:28 PM
5% people are like star wars nerds... they know everything is just a made up story, but they don't want to admit that.
your hilarious manhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileyprops.gif

venex
07-06-2005, 03:52 AM
man, this subject went way off of what I attended.
true, If you had started this thread at Chambermusik you would have some other reactions... no disrespect to wutangcorp. but that is a FACT!

peace!

TSA
07-06-2005, 04:05 AM
yeah, but you think you could hook me up?

7EL7
07-06-2005, 04:43 AM
why do you want the 120 lessons ?

Golden_Armz
07-06-2005, 06:33 AM
I HAD CRAZY VISIONS....

THE END

Astaghfirullah!

Shame on you man, dats very disrespectful, using language on our Prophet like that.....

u aint funny, ur a bitch

speaking about a man who civilised and united a whole empire, brought justice, science and order to nations, said that the slave is equal to his master, freed your black men, u wudnt care cos u just an American slave, wid ur house mentality, sittin behind ur computer makin bitch remarks, when u know u'd get ur face stomped for ur childishness......fool

Golden_Armz
07-06-2005, 06:36 AM
"They call them [Hezbollah] terrorists, I call them freedom fighters... No one asks why they would do such a thing. Why would they do such a thing? What has driven them to this point? That's what the UN, the U.S. and Europe doesn't want to deal with because the Zionists have control in England, in Europe, in the United States and around the world."

- Speech at the District Council 33 Union Hall, Philadelphia, PA.

Really freedom fighters? Hum, I guess strapping a bomb to your chest and killing innocent civilians is admirable.
Who said Hezbollah strap bombs to there chest and kill civilians? do you even know who Hezbollah is, how it started, where there located, where their fighting?

Guess u talkin dat trick-knowledge the 5% be talkin about...

Queen Of Poetry
07-06-2005, 07:13 AM
i unno, it'd be a good way to find out tho....Queen, id never let NASA launch u into outerspace, I wouldnt have it.
LOL....damn.....r u being sweet? R u high?

Just kidding........:D

Mark
07-06-2005, 08:36 AM
"I was a true Hustler- uneducated, unskilled at anything honorable, and I considered myself nervy and cunning enough to live by my wits, exploiting any prey that presented itself."
MALCOLM X "THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF MALCOLM X" Chapter 7, Paragraph 5
Yeah I have seen the movie too.

Prince Rai
07-06-2005, 08:56 AM
Man, some people need to chill, cos ive seen some really harsh words being spread here.

I think that the NGE is a movement to assist many brothers and sisters to pick themselves up and expand their horizons.

i also blieve that some of their teachings are dangerous to express, especially when they live in a society with many races, this may isolate them and make them over protective and sometimes paranoid, but who wouldnt feel like that were u in that position.

i think freedom of speech should allow the 5% to express, but not injure minds with harsh words perceived as "truth".

patience and tolerance as well as equality can only exist, if the rest follow such attributes as well.

kingidivine
07-06-2005, 11:16 AM
Astaghfirullah!

Shame on you man, dats very disrespectful, using language on our Prophet like that.....

u aint funny, ur a bitch

speaking about a man who civilised and united a whole empire, brought justice, science and order to nations, said that the slave is equal to his master, freed your black men, u wudnt care cos u just an American slave, wid ur house mentality, sittin behind ur computer makin bitch remarks, when u know u'd get ur face stomped for ur childishness......fool9:|6 cosign

Taskmaster
07-06-2005, 11:22 AM
ok iunno but i read about 4 pages and all yall sayin yall know the 120 well POST THEM...wtf i wanna read them

Taskmaster
07-06-2005, 11:26 AM
oh yeah and the supreme mathematics where can i find these reading matrials at? and also is reading this stuff only for full black man? cause im black white and cherokee

Prince Rai
07-06-2005, 11:28 AM
ok iunno but i read about 4 pages and all yall sayin yall know the 120 well POST THEM...wtf i wanna read them
lol it aint as easy 2 read as some sorta harry potter book

7EL7
07-06-2005, 01:27 PM
Yeah I have seen the movie too.
the hell with the movie it didn't give a real view of the situation

trying to make Malcolm X a hollywood plastic unreal figure

the movie ?

nigga please

we got so called Earths up in here flirting with Yaqub and shit
the fuck is wrong with you
why you always feel the need to flirt with these bastards in front of us
suspect

we got cornbread niggahs in here disrespecting Elijah

a confessed child molester has an opinion in this thread

you see people thats what you get when you get your enemy to run your shit for you

you dumb ass people are on a WU tang message Board dissing the NGE
but you claim to love WU
yall stupid

7EL7
07-06-2005, 01:32 PM
Jasper can post up pictures of 9 year olds in bikinis but we can't have Know The Ledge

something ain't right here

tostones
07-06-2005, 03:49 PM
Peace

Most should realize that they know very little about the NOGE

Regardless of what they heard, or read online.

It all changes when you walk face to face with a G.

Its peace yo.

And deeper than most will ever know. And I'm only scratching the surface.

peace

7EL7
07-06-2005, 06:04 PM
they want the lesson so they can look cool reciting them

little do they know they can catch a universal offa that shit

kingidivine
07-06-2005, 10:15 PM
Jasper can post up pictures of 9 year olds in bikinis but we can't have Know The Ledge

something ain't right here

cosign

TSA
07-07-2005, 12:40 AM
i would like to know the 120 yes

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
07-08-2005, 08:44 PM
man here we go again...

will this ever end?

smh...

to the true and living who came here originally cause of the Wu being A Alikes

Peace...

to all others who find humour in our way of life eye light the candle for the fire in which you burn......

and for the person who is asking for 120 to be posted you actually need to seek Gods in your area, for the lessons should not be taught to someone who cannot understand them(not saying that you are incapable)...

for instance you do not feed a baby table food you feed them baby food til they are old enough to digest solid food, the same goes for the lessons.

you cannot teach a person the degrees until they know the Alphabet and the Math...etc.

it ceems that we are always disrespected by those who have no idea who and what we are....

smh

ah well just another reason why eye stay off of this board.....

like somone said how in the hail can you NOT have a Know The Ledge section on a Wu Tang site?

THAT IS THE FOUNDATION OF THE WU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway eye stated my wooden nickels

Peace To The Nation Of Gods And Earths(you know who you are)

TSA
07-09-2005, 01:19 AM
ive been learning a lot about the mathematics, alphabet, and tenants

Rebel_INS
07-09-2005, 05:59 AM
Yup

Queen Of Poetry
07-09-2005, 09:34 AM
But Nakhi is correct. For anyone who knows anything about the Wu they know that their foundation is based on Nations of Gods and Earths...........so obviously, everyone who respects the Wu and has love for them, should show respect to all who r righteous.........

TUCO
07-09-2005, 09:38 AM
i love WU with all my heart and mental, no doubt bout that
but i stay Catholic and Democratic....not really into the whole 5% Nation thing even though i understand WU built they foundation around it...no doubt
but i aint gon go cheering for the whole Nation of GODS and Earths or Nation of Islam cause i dun agree with most of they views
but i respect anyone....i dont judge

peace

Queen Of Poetry
07-09-2005, 09:45 AM
i love WU with all my heart and mental, no doubt bout that
but i stay Catholic and Democratic....not really into the whole 5% Nation thing even though i understand WU built they foundation around it...no doubt
but i aint gon go cheering for the whole Nation of GODS and Earths or Nation of Islam cause i dun agree with most of they views
but i respect anyone....i dont judge

peace

The fact that u respect the way of life we have chosen is enough......no one is asking u to praise us. Just like we respect ur views and beliefs, but we don't support ur same ideas and feelings.......understand?

I respect anyone who gives me respect.....regardless of race, color, opinions, etc.-but I don't cheer for them, just respect them.......

I know I am rambling......my daughter is on the phone with her father and I am trying to type and listen at the same time.

TUCO
07-09-2005, 09:45 AM
no doubt

peace

methical.com
07-09-2005, 10:31 AM
I respect anyone who gives me respect.....regardless of race, color, opinions, etc.-but I don't cheer for them, just respect them.......

do you not cheer for people of certain race/colour in anything then?

Prince Rai
07-09-2005, 10:37 AM
an intelligent answer comes back through an intelligent question...

5% nation is a nation that you can understand when you see through the eye of knowledge....

understand whats given on the plate

TUCO
07-09-2005, 10:38 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/TucsZilla/gasolina.jpg

PEACE

Queen Of Poetry
07-09-2005, 10:44 AM
do you not cheer for people of certain race/colour in anything then?No....when I referred to cheer, I meant that I don't take their thoughts and feelings for certain things and praise them. Everyone has their own feelings and thoughts and that is what makes us unique.......I am unique in my own way and don't expect anyone to praise me for how I feel or think about different things.

methical.com
07-09-2005, 11:13 AM
No....when I referred to cheer, I meant that I don't take their thoughts and feelings for certain things and praise them. Everyone has their own feelings and thoughts and that is what makes us unique.......I am unique in my own way and don't expect anyone to praise me for how I feel or think about different things.oh i see, i was reading as just in general and the way i read it seemed you were saying that. i read it like: regardless of race, color, opinions i respect them but i dont cheer them. i thought u ment you dont cheer them that are different to you in them areas in anything. sorry.

an intelligent answer comes back through an intelligent question...

5% nation is a nation that you can understand when you see through the eye of knowledge....

understand whats given on the platehow about you dont read to much into one simple question. it had nothing to do with knowledge or being an intelligent question.

it was just a question to QOP on her views cos i was surprised she said that the way i read it but that was just a little confusion.

Prince Rai
07-09-2005, 11:21 AM
u own methical kid!

Vegan
07-09-2005, 11:23 AM
Peace to the Gods and Earths.

methical.com
07-09-2005, 11:31 AM
u own methical kid!what does that have to do with what i said?

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-09-2005, 11:41 AM
understand this: "YOU are the soul controller of YOURSELF, you're entire universe. So whatever you do, is you, your decision, your choice, good or bad. Everyone can have different. It's hard to explain unless you are interested in learning mathematics involved with this way of life.......but really, maybe that's the way she views sumthin so let her have her view, not everyone will agree with what everyone else says.........maybe i should keep my 2 cents outta this

methical.com
07-09-2005, 12:39 PM
understand this: "YOU are the soul controller of YOURSELF, you're entire universe. So whatever you do, is you, your decision, your choice, good or bad. Everyone can have different. It's hard to explain unless you are interested in learning mathematics involved with this way of life.......but really, maybe that's the way she views sumthin so let her have her view, not everyone will agree with what everyone else says.........maybe i should keep my 2 cents outta this
yeah im not having a go at any views i just asked a question. if that was for me, i dont see why u say let her have her views when i havent even said anything really.

07-09-2005, 12:43 PM
i'm sayin everyone's different, so you should understand that they're gonna do what they want to do

methical.com
07-09-2005, 12:49 PM
i do understand that and you shoulden think otherwise as i havent even questioned anyones views here for fuck sake i just said that in my last post.

07-09-2005, 12:51 PM
that's why i said i was just statin man calm the hell down

methical.com
07-09-2005, 12:54 PM
u dident say u were just statin but it aint that i gotta keep explaining myself cos people dont read fully or just jump in and take what i said as insult nearly lol it is annoying cos i do all that typing from 1 question.

Taskmaster
07-09-2005, 01:14 PM
i do not want to read the 120 like some harry potter book and try to be "cool" and recite them...i feel very misread in this forum so lemme expline. I want the 120 along with a whole collection of DIFFERENT ideals to formulate my own beliefs and to ultimatly gain profound knowledge from different beliefs...do not say i wont comprehed or i need god on the street to force feed me these teachings....as i do not wish to learn that way. I want to do my own research and seek the truth and net out the lies in everything that i use to attain knowledge...i am at this point in life were i have been betrayed by all and i am trying to really seek knowledge instead of thingking of drink smoke and fuck...if you know knowledge the spread it dont be like "i know it but you gotta do such and such to attain it" just spread the message that way people will seek more

7EL7
07-09-2005, 01:50 PM
giving the lessons to someone without knowledge and understanding of self is just like speaking to a 2 year old about sex then expecting him to go out and make it happen

the lessons ain't for everyone

you cannot and will not understand the lessons if they were just given to you

TUCO
07-09-2005, 02:19 PM
u dident say u were just statin but it aint that i gotta keep explaining myself cos people dont read fully or just jump in and take what i said as insult nearly lol it is annoying cos i do all that typing from 1 question.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/TucsZilla/umad1.jpg

PEACE

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
07-09-2005, 03:00 PM
giving the lessons to someone without knowledge and understanding of self is just like speaking to a 2 year old about sex then expecting him to go out and make it happen

the lessons ain't for everyone

you cannot and will not understand the lessons if they were just given to you

true...

you must have Knowledge of who you are to even understand the Lessons...let alone how it applies to everyday living.

Queen Of Poetry
07-09-2005, 04:44 PM
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/images/0408-05.jpg

Peace to the Gods and Earths.What the hell does that mean????????

Before u post, know what u r talkin' about!

07-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Lmfao^ :lmao:

Sicka than aidZ
07-09-2005, 04:54 PM
What the hell does that mean????????

Before u post, know what u r talkin' about!
id never dis the percenters or the nations wit some shit like that...thank u vegan for redeeming my white soul.....now go get fucked scrub

Sicka than aidZ
07-09-2005, 04:56 PM
id never dis the percenters or the nations wit some shit like that...thank u vegan for redeeming my white soul.....now go get fucked scrub

Sicka than aidZ
07-09-2005, 04:58 PM
What the hell does that mean????????

Before u post, know what u r talkin' about!id never dis the percenters or the nations wit some shit like that...thank u vegan for redeeming my white soul.....now go get fucked u scrub

Wooly Noggins
07-09-2005, 06:31 PM

Don't know if this was suppose to be funny - but i can't see the connection - ANYWAY

THESE ARE TERRORIST -

http://www.liu.edu/cwis/cwp/library/african/2000/lynch_3.jpg

THESE ARE PEOPLE WHO FIGHT TO KEEP TERRORIST OUT OF THEIR COUNTRIES

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/images/0408-05.jpg

07-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Don't know if this was suppose to be funny - but i can't see the connection - ANYWAY

THESE ARE TERRORIST -

http://www.liu.edu/cwis/cwp/library/african/2000/lynch_3.jpg

did you know those people still exist?

Sicka than aidZ
07-09-2005, 07:24 PM
i said that cuz i thought queen was up set

the topics not about terrorists...or the kkk from back in my great grand dads day......i know the supremisct stilll exist......

u cant convince me the lord dont love me

peace

Queen Of Poetry
07-09-2005, 07:30 PM
i said that cuz i thought queen was up set

the topics not about terrorists...or the kkk from back in my great grand dads day......i know the supremisct stilll exist......

u cant convince me the lord dont love me

peace

I'm not upset.........u know Forrest said it best "Stupid is as stupid does"

Sicka than aidZ
07-09-2005, 07:34 PM
thats cool, i just over reacted,......i felt i had to make up for my actions in the beggining of this thread, im sorry. 1

Queen Of Poetry
07-09-2005, 07:37 PM
thats cool, i just over reacted,......i felt i had to make up for my actions in the beggining of this thread, im sorry. 1
It's peace. See we on these boards who have the Knowledge r always dissed and I have gotten used to it........but the terrorist thing. That s**t came out of left field........duke needs to watch the news or read a newspaper (u know Webster's will help u with the big words Papi)!

Sicka than aidZ
07-09-2005, 07:44 PM
i know, its "beginning".....but im god, so i dont give a damn...peace

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-10-2005, 07:36 AM
Did Sum 1 Say 420 ? ???????????????????

Blaze It !!!!!!!

Peace Out

Wooly Noggins
07-10-2005, 01:22 PM
its 2006 and people still askin for the 120 when the 360 is out

Sicka than aidZ
07-10-2005, 03:44 PM
i guess,.... my beastman brain cant comprehend the 120 so fuck the 360.....im wit johnny_tical....420 24/7....chronic's like hiphop, "universal".peace

GENERAL WISE
12-31-2008, 03:37 AM

how did that work out 4 u?

diggy
12-31-2008, 05:42 AM
Is 120 an updated version of 69?

GENERAL WISE
12-31-2008, 06:05 AM
No, but we could try it. Meet me.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-31-2008, 06:49 AM
I'm glad that the people who posted the shit in here, would not be tolerated now.

The "lessons" are hilarious.

SKAMPOE
12-31-2008, 07:01 AM
i do, well must of them atleast..

begongo
12-31-2008, 07:04 AM
lmao@ back in the days when 5% was taken seriously, sunny winters was using multiple secondaries to prove his points and people thought they were egyptians

DRUNKENDRAGON
12-31-2008, 08:49 AM
So the 120 was never posted? I didn't think anyone ever actually showed them here.

TSA
12-31-2008, 09:22 AM
Lmao! throwback, and wise, it didn't work well at all. Not only did none of these fags know what they were talking about, upon further research i found that not a single human being alive knew what they were talking about, not even the 5% knew 120 and it's hilarious how everyone jumped in like "I KNOW ! i know it!" and instead of telling me they just kept asking "Why do you wanna know"

At the time i had just heard about it and wanted to learn what it was all about cause wutang kept talking about it, i didn't know about all the yakub reptile egg child molesting stuff tho.

DRUNKENDRAGON
12-31-2008, 11:59 AM
They're afraid to post the 120 here, they know someone will destroy it and they'll crumble.

SKAMPOE
12-31-2008, 02:04 PM
the thing about the one 20, is that its suppose to be ur goal to learn all the lessons, but they dont want an average mind gettin a hold of it and interpreting the wrong shit out of it, thats y each one teach one, u have to be thought by an elder god the 120, u cant just read it and learn it ur self...

its kinda like the cats like my self who are born with a ''medium'', they cant finish developing this gift by them selve we need sum one more knowledgeable to walk us thru!

word

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2008, 04:39 PM
^lmao...dis niggy man

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-31-2008, 04:50 PM
#1--Submit your devilsh soul to the Divine Word of the God Popa Wu.

Repeat 119 times, you derelict faggots.

JerseyIronman
12-31-2008, 05:18 PM
I know the 120.

But will only share it with you if you are TRULY ready.

PM me if you REALLY want to know it.

Like REALLY wanna know only.

I have it tatooed on my ass.

JerseyIronman
12-31-2008, 05:19 PM
lol at young TSA back in July of '05 wanting to become a 5%. He was just in a month into his soon to be legendary career as King of the Internet.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2008, 05:37 PM
Lol

diggy
12-31-2008, 09:45 PM

No, but we could try it. Meet me.

:lmao:

SKAMPOE
01-01-2009, 06:29 PM
devils will never get to cee the 120 scrollz

INF
01-01-2009, 06:42 PM
http://www.thenationofislam.org/supremewisdom.html

SKAMPOE
01-01-2009, 06:46 PM
http://redleeroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/250396lionel-ritchie-posters.jpg

GENERAL WISE
01-01-2009, 06:50 PM
http://redleeroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/250396lionel-ritchie-posters.jpg
^^^
Knows 120

SKAMPOE
01-01-2009, 06:52 PM
nah, only ghey 69's

Longbongcilvaringz
01-01-2009, 08:14 PM
the thing about the one 20, is that its suppose to be ur goal to learn all the lessons, but they dont want an average mind gettin a hold of it and interpreting the wrong shit out of it, thats y each one teach one, u have to be thought by an elder god the 120, u cant just read it and learn it ur self...

its kinda like the cats like my self who are born with a ''medium'', they cant finish developing this gift by them selve we need sum one more knowledgeable to walk us thru!

word

hahaha

HANZO
01-01-2009, 08:19 PM
ahahaahahahah....

shows how much the site has changed with the influx of duh rebellious youth who reject Popa Wu's teachings.

you ppl have no respect for the 120, and the 119 numbers before it.

EAGLE EYE
01-01-2009, 08:25 PM
I think HAN just has an "average mind".

Wait til an older god puts his dick on ya head. The dick weighs 5% of his body weight alone.

HANZO
01-01-2009, 08:28 PM
im jus as down with the god's and earth as any other wu fan.

Sicka than aidZ
01-01-2009, 08:36 PM
this threadz practically as ancient as the 120. just kidding. happy new year