PDA

View Full Version : Smif_N_Wessun-The_X_Files_(Official_Mix_CD)_(Mixed_By_ DJ_Sherazta)-2006

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
06-08-2006, 08:20 AM
http://www.duckdown.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/X-Files%20Large.jpg

01. Smif N Wessun - Intro/dave Chapelle
Skit
02. Smif N Wessun - Out Here Sippin
03. Smif N Wessun - I Wanna Get High
04. Smif N Wessun - Boss
05. Smif N Wessun - Don't Cry No More
06. Smif N Wessun - Barrington
07. Smif N Wessun - Please
08. Smif N Wessun - Rise N Fall
09. Smif N Wessun - Bucktown Usa Remix
10. Smif N Wessun - Finish You Cats
11. Smif N Wessun - Drama
12. Smif N Wessun - Bust Ya Guns
13. Smif N Wessun - Take It To The Limit
14. Smif N Wessun - Holocaust
15. Smif N Wessun - Shottaz
16. Smif N Wessun - Kiss My Ass
17. Smif N Wessun - Nothin Move But The
Money
18. Smif N Wessun - That's My Style
19. Smif N Wessun - Broadcasting Live
20. Smif N Wessun - Extreme Situation
21. Smif N Wessun - Living Legends (Remix)
22. Smif N Wessun - Gangsta Hustler
Criminal
23. Smif N Wessun - Love Is Love
24. Smif N Wessun - Do Shit
25. Smif N Wessun - Champion Sound
26. Smif N Wessun - Remain P.N.C.

GO GRAB THIS AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS A DEFINITION OF TRUE HIP HOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Mixtape is a perfect example of what Hip Hop is......

pill happy
09-25-2007, 09:22 PM
i'd love to hear this, theres not a chance i'll ever find this in any record shop where i live though,

any chance of a link

junius
09-26-2007, 12:06 AM
whoa, Nakhi speaks the truth; this is a great mixtape, & both Tek and Steele's recent solos are excellent also. These guys do NOT fool around, & they have a lot shaprer politics than fucking Common, who gets white "hipster" love for being "conscious."

pill happy, if you're in the U.S., this should be available on Amazon pretty easily; if you are overseas i'm not sure but i always try to support all the Duck Down dudes. with the exception of Hell Razah & Killah Priest, they are the best Brooklyn has to offer in 2007. (MOP are MIA, & limited anyway; Joell Ortiz is hot but not there yet; Talib is a good for guest verse only & Mos Def is over... need I even say motherfuck Jay-Z, who has nothing to do w/BK anyway except for his goddamn "business" bullshit?)

Dragondude_R
09-28-2007, 06:40 PM
Pretty good mix CD, but I'm looking for the Still Shinin mixtape. That's the only Tek N Steele release I don't have (I even have the Rawkus album, but it was weak).

I downloaded a version well over a year ago on my computer, but it's pw protected and no rar pw breaker I use can break it.

CharlesJones
09-29-2007, 12:43 PM
I used to have Still Shinin mixtape and it sucks. I'm gonna check out The X Files mixtape. I like the mixtape cover. Amazon.com has it and i think Sandboxautomatic.com has it. I gotta peep Steele's latest mixtape and Tek's latest mixtape also. I haven't heard Sean Price's 2 mixtapes and i need to get those. Ya'll should peep Rock's mixtapes. I got both of them and they are real tight. The mixtapes are called The Best Of Rock and Veteranz Day. Tek's first mixtape i got and that's real good. I forgot the name of it. Smif And Wessun's last album Tek And Steele Reloaded is the shit. I love that album. I also love Boot Camp Click's Video Surveillance dvd. That dvd has some awesome classic videos on it which are my favorites like Black Moon's How Many MC's, I Got Cha Open, Stay Real videos, Smif And Wessun's Let's Get It On, Wontime, Sound Bwoy Burreil, Bucktown, Won On Won, Spanish Harlem, Black Trump videos, Heltah Skeltah's I Ain't Having That video, OGC's No Fear video. What's taking so long with Heltah Skeltah's next album? Sean Price said in a interview that him and Rock were working on it. They need to hurry and release that album. It's been a long 9 years since Magnum Force album.

Dragondude_R
10-04-2007, 07:55 PM
lol, another BCC fan, cool. You're very active, aren't you?

1)Steele's Hostyle Takeover is pretty good, just not great. Can't touch any of Sean Price's or Rock's mixtapes, but it's worth the listen. Tek's I Got This is fucking wack, but I haven't heard his first one yet (I have it on my computer, though). All Massive is my shit though.

2)Rock's mixtapes are called The AWOL Soldier and Veteranz Day. The "best of" thing is pretty much a BKA for The AWOL Soldier, but most of the shit was either original or from stuff nobody heard until it was released (from his shelved album).

3)Heltah Skeltah album is taking awhile because a)they're perfectionists, they had a bunch of songs done but scrapped them because they thought they were wack, b)Sean P. has so many albums/collaboration albums/mixtapes coming out (Guilty Simpson album, Mic Tyson, etc.), c)Rock is apparently lower on work ethic than Sean P. (in short, he's supposedly lazy) and is either working on this or his first solo album.

4)My favorite video is Leflaur Leflah Eshkoshka. Not only is every Fab 5 song a classic, but that video is hilarious.

CharlesJones
10-09-2007, 05:17 PM
Heltah Skeltah can't be perfectionists because no rapper can make a perfect album. By the time they try to release a perfect album, they'll be too old to rap hahahahahahahahahahaha. They need to hurry up and release a Heltah Skeltah album because their fans are tired of waiting for one. If Rock is lazy, he needs to stop being lazy and put out a solo album. He needs to do what his partner Sean is doing and stay busy releasing solo albums and mixtapes because doing that is gonna get you paid. People who are lazy don't make money. Money isn't gonna come to you if you sit on your ass which is what most poor blacks do.

CharlesJones
10-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Tek's latest mixtape is wack huh? I'll have to hear it for myself to form my own opinion because i liked his first mixtape. I was very disappointed in Smif And Wessun's The Rude Awakening album. That album sucked. That Fab 5 video you mentioned is a classic.