PDA

View Full Version : more advice

Marc051
06-08-2006, 09:47 AM
say you work at mcdonalds part-time janitor and dont' have a high school diploma and live with your parents. they get tired of your ass and threaten to kick you out if you don't pay them rent. what the fuck do you do? if you stay with them you have to put up with their bullshit for a price when u can just find a place and have your own freedom. however for what a mcdonalds paycheck is worth you won't be living good. what the fuck would you do?

Also my best friend whose white had a baby who came out dark. he's tellin me his mother's side has some spanish so he ain't worried it aint' his. i think he should get a paternity test but why fuck with a happy family? what the fuck woudl you do?

num2son
06-08-2006, 09:52 AM
Play the lottery.....and tell every one else to shove it.

I might have seen this question on an SAT test.

WuBanga36
06-08-2006, 09:54 AM
1st part - Try to find another job as a back-up.

2nd part - the man can not deny his own kid.

num2son
06-08-2006, 09:55 AM
He should pay rent and find a factory job then move out and try to live right

Your other friend should take a paternity test and make sure...after that its up to him.

Nice game or not
06-08-2006, 01:12 PM
I'm never gonna work @ McDonalds.

Gawd
06-08-2006, 01:32 PM
say you work at mcdonalds part-time janitor and dont' have a high school diploma and live with your parents. they get tired of your ass and threaten to kick you out if you don't pay them rent. what the fuck do you do? if you stay with them you have to put up with their bullshit for a price when u can just find a place and have your own freedom. however for what a mcdonalds paycheck is worth you won't be living good. what the fuck would you do?

Also my best friend whose white had a baby who came out dark. he's tellin me his mother's side has some spanish so he ain't worried it aint' his. i think he should get a paternity test but why fuck with a happy family? what the fuck woudl you do?

Get off your high ass and get a better job. That is #1. I mean at least work at a gas station or bar. Then get a chick with some money. Not a shit load but one who has her shit together and move in with her.

stak84
06-08-2006, 01:42 PM
tell your "friend" to quit that mcd's nowhere loser ass job and get his ass into school or join a union

and that fuckin kid aint his mufucka needs to get his head screwed on right and leave that triflin ass bitch