PDA

View Full Version : Most Complex *Wu Tang Verse, Line or Rhyme

na diel
06-10-2006, 11:17 AM
Like to sing along? but ever had the problem of not being able to wrap ya mouth around the words?

here's a few of the difficult verses I've mumbled over

ghosts' 2nd verse from "Wu Banga"
the track "Zig Zag chamber" by the GraveDiggaz
Rzas' verse off Nutmeg

keep it Wu here fam...or visit http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20770
with enough feedback I'll form a poll...peace

wampus
06-10-2006, 11:59 AM
rza's verse on wu gambinos

TUCO
06-10-2006, 12:20 PM
Ghost's second verse off "One"

Longbongcilvaringz
06-10-2006, 12:24 PM
ghost on "buck 50" when he reverses supercalafragalistidocious..

wufu
06-10-2006, 12:47 PM
ODB's second verse off shimmy shimmy ya (his verse is played in reverse).

Chief 'Broom
06-10-2006, 12:53 PM
i never thought about that^^

i just liked the sound of it but you're right

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
06-10-2006, 02:22 PM
RZA's verse on wu gambinos

venex
06-10-2006, 02:58 PM
most of ghostface's verses !!!

deadlymelody
06-10-2006, 03:23 PM
RZA on gambinos even though I do know the words. That verse was sick

Luther Large
06-10-2006, 05:00 PM
RZA's verse off of 12 Jewelz

prof zooruka
06-10-2006, 06:22 PM

Cannibus - ice cream verse

listen to this... I was thinking about this the other day.. when i was bumping that shit.. and then i came on wu tang corp and someone had posted a reply to my thread... saying cappa and ghostface raps on ice cream where more fuller, "explaing things in hidden meanings" .. and he went on to say that cannibus just rips " he said it doesn`t fit"

So yeah the other day i was listening to it to catch what homie was sprayin... and came to the part where he spits

"I can double my density from 360 degees to 720 instantly.."

.. I also remembered what he said .. he said what is so good about that line.. at the time I said he was just bored and showin out ... but then it came to me..

Ya`ll can say im nuts or what.. but you know what he is doing.. he is address all those people, who say his raps and to staright forward.. buy

" NOW PEEP THIS"- ACTUALLY CHANGING THE DENSITY OF HIS RAP DURING THE FLOW... BUY SAYING 6 MULITPLIED BY 5 4 3 THEN 2 THEN 1 GO AHEAD AND CALCULATE THE SUM ....

HE FISRTLY MAKES YOU TO DO THE MATH RIGHT..!!, BY ADDING THAT SHIT, THEN HE TELLS YOU, IN HIS NEXT LINE .. TO GO BACK and "calculate the sum" AND THEN YOU REALISE WHAT IT ADDS UP TO..., THEN YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO UNDERSTAND!! WHAT HE MEANS... AND WHEN YOU DO ??? , THEN IT HITS YOU ... HE HAS JUST SWITCHED TO 720 MODE...!! ALL WHILE CONTINUING TO MOVE FORWARDS .. WHILE STILL KICKEN FACTS AND YOUR BRAIN IS STILL BACK THERE.. DANG THIS KID IS TIGHT... (NO HOMO)!

ON SOME SQUARE ROOT SHIT .....

MAN IF IM RIGHT ABOUT WHAT IM TRYIN TO SAY... THEN CANIBUS IS OFF THE RICTORSCALE SON..

IM NOT 100% BUT THATS WHAT I FEEL HE IS TRYIN TO DO !!!

CANIBIUS- ICECREAM -= MAD SICK !!!!!!

P

Knicks
06-10-2006, 07:17 PM

that shit is wayyy too nerdy for my tastes.

its one thing to be intelligent in your lyrics, yeah its dope to drop knowledge, its another thing to drop some highschool chemistry on a fuckin rap beat..

thats how canibus turned corny to me... it aint the same bis from beasts from the east....

and dont say "its cause your too dumb to get it".......hardly, i just dont listen to hip hop to hear shit from highschool textbooks that i have to look up, or take out fuckin scrap paper to do a math equation... thats not dope, thats nerdy. who does math in their spare time for fun?.............canibus fans i guess

prof zooruka
06-10-2006, 07:56 PM

its one thing to be intelligent in your lyrics, yeah its dope to drop knowledge, its another thing to drop some highschool chemistry on a fuckin rap beat..

thats how canibus turned corny to me... it aint the same bis from beasts from the east....

and dont say "its cause your too dumb to get it".......hardly, i just dont listen to hip hop to hear shit from highschool textbooks that i have to look up, or take out fuckin scrap paper to do a math equation... thats not dope, thats nerdy. who does math in their spare time for fun?.............canibus fans i guess

Look i don`t want to get off topic ... but canibus .. high school maths book?? chemistry???

Do you know what he is doing when he spit that 6 mulitiplied 5 then 4then 3then 2 then 1 ... he is changing the desnsity of his rhymes.. from the usuall canibus style to somthing like wu tang would spit.. but while he`s rhyming!!!

Thats amazing...

It`s like cappa switching to canibus`s flow half way through his raps.. then switching back to his original flow !!!!

canibus wanted to show he can rap like they do, with complex word play and rhymes that make you have to think.. but also is sayin that he doesn`t want to rap like that, he rap his way!!!.

p

prof zooruka
06-10-2006, 11:35 PM
where he spits

.. I also remembered what he said .. he said what is so good about that line.. at the time I said he was just bored and showin out ... but then it came to me..

Ya`ll can say im nuts or what.. but you know what he is doing.. he is address all those people, who say his raps and to staright forward.. buy

" NOW PEEP THIS"- ACTUALLY CHANGING THE DENSITY OF HIS RAP DURING THE FLOW... BUY SAYING 6 MULITPLIED BY 5 4 3 THEN 2 THEN 1 GO AHEAD AND CALCULATE THE SUM ....

HE FISRTLY MAKES YOU TO DO THE MATH RIGHT..!!, BY ADDING THAT SHIT, THEN HE TELLS YOU, IN HIS NEXT LINE .. TO GO BACK and "calculate the sum" AND THEN YOU REALISE WHAT IT ADDS UP TO..., THEN YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO UNDERSTAND!! WHAT HE MEANS... AND WHEN YOU DO ??? , THEN IT HITS YOU ... HE HAS JUST SWITCHED TO 720 MODE...!! ALL WHILE CONTINUING TO MOVE FORWARDS .. WHILE STILL KICKEN FACTS AND YOUR BRAIN IS STILL BACK THERE.. DANG THIS KID IS TIGHT... (NO HOMO)!

ON SOME SQUARE ROOT SHIT .....

MAN IF IM RIGHT ABOUT WHAT IM TRYIN TO SAY... THEN CANIBUS IS OFF THE RICTORSCALE SON..
IM NOT 100% BUT THATS WHAT I FEEL HE IS TRYIN TO DO !!!
CANIBIUS- ICECREAM -= MAD SICK !!!!!!
P

Sorry to quote my shit.. but what the illest thing about that is he tells you before hand and still leaves you puzzled ????

p.s I hope im not going crazy hahah lmao ... like rza spit " Inside my lab/ Im going madd .... hahah lmao:lmao: :9

p

Longbongcilvaringz
06-11-2006, 04:06 AM
^nah that verse is tight. canibus spits some crazy shit all the time. people who say he just spit battle rhymes or chemistry book shit need to hear more of his material.

Oztradamus
06-11-2006, 05:18 AM
When God struck, religious niggas called it bad luck..

abasi
06-11-2006, 10:21 AM
Prodigal sunn
Wake up

Luz
06-12-2006, 06:54 PM
I don't know if this fits the bill but Rza's second verse from 96 recreation is soooo sick.

A lyrical marv-el makin more cream than carvel
Y'all niggas best to hold your weight like barbell
To my verbal swordsman school, students don't play truant
My most prudent pupil, rhyme under influence
Of alcohol and to-bacco, mushrooms imported from morocco
Bellies on the rocks, and a twenty sack of choco
Wit forty tales and gold around the fist, bitch I carve
Glitters on the paper so my family won't starve

Da Dishonourable Don
06-13-2006, 01:51 PM
not the most complex to listen to, but I would have to say Labels {GZA}

Da Problem Child
06-13-2006, 01:55 PM
Most Big Pun shit,and Kool G Rap shit in Fast Life

na diel
06-14-2006, 11:12 AM
I don't know if this fits the bill but Rza's second verse from 96 recreation is soooo sick.

A lyrical marv-el makin more cream than carvel
Y'all niggas best to hold your weight like barbell
To my verbal swordsman school, students don't play truant
My most prudent pupil, rhyme under influence
Of alcohol and to-bacco, mushrooms imported from morocco
Bellies on the rocks, and a twenty sack of choco
Wit forty tales and gold around the fist, bitch I carve
Glitters on the paper so my family won't starve

...damn nice one kid...
here's a couple more I thought of

ghost verse off "the jump off"

deck verse from "iron flag brothers"

letha face from "rumble"

ghost verse off "gravel pit"

rza on "mantis"

nas off "verbal intercourse"

.....thx for all the feeback..peace

prof zooruka
06-14-2006, 07:44 PM
not a verse but I though when ghost face spits " KISSED HIM WITH ART / NUMBERS / THREE TO NINE STYLE"... scary hour/ cash still rules..

Just think of a roman numural clock face !!!! and that shit is some crazy mafioso type imagry madd siik.

p

Punch
06-14-2006, 11:58 PM
not a verse but I though when ghost face spits " KISSED HIM WITH ART / NUMBERS / THREE TO NINE STYLE"... scary hour/ cash still rules..

Just think of a roman numural clock face !!!! and that shit is some crazy mafioso type imagry madd siik.

p

Kissed him with odd numbers

sorry to fuck up your shit

prof zooruka
06-15-2006, 01:50 AM
Kissed him with odd numbers

sorry to fuck up your shit

nah thats cool.. I was freestyling when i wrote that peice... I should have checked the lyrics .. " I thought "art" sounded kinda strange..yeah odd sounds better ...

I Think it`s dope lyricism ghost drops some gems ... don`t know why he`s not really rated next to gza on lyrical ability.

anyway .. it`s cool son " WE BOYS"

peace

p

Headfried
12-22-2006, 09:29 AM
R.A the rugged manz raps are genius and baffling...that's all I have to say.

well~ who do you guys thinks can beat him?

Tecknowledgist
12-22-2006, 09:14 PM
"Hospittable, hittable, call it indignable.
Criminal miracle. Lyrical: take every syllable literal.
Little riddle profitable. Visible, irritable
Little grittle pitiful. Fistful Dolittle you. Tickle you. Typical!"

RA the Rugged Man, boyeee.

ironface
12-27-2006, 11:26 AM
"supacalifragulustaexbealadociosdociosalaexbefragul ustacalisupa"

ghossst is the lyrical champ

Lil' Ruger
12-27-2006, 06:29 PM

you are dumb if you can't add you smart ass loser.

deadlymelody
12-28-2006, 03:30 PM
"Hospittable, hittable, call it indignable.
Criminal miracle. Lyrical: take every syllable literal.
Little riddle profitable. Visible, irritable
Little grittle pitiful. Fistful Dolittle you. Tickle you. Typical!"

RA the Rugged Man, boyeee.

That's just a bunch of fucking multi's with no substance.

Wu-Tang Kills G-Unit
01-02-2007, 04:47 AM
rzas wu-gambino veerse

Leo Angel
01-02-2007, 04:57 PM
Most Big Pun shit,and Kool G Rap shit in Fast Life

ok boy, can you tell me when the fuck Pun & G Rap became Wu-Tang members, huh?? please, read at least a thread title before you post:loser:

ironface
01-05-2007, 01:14 PM
...haha anyway Back ta furry kangols/Jamacian wallibies...

na diel
01-12-2007, 02:45 PM
...haha anyway Back ta furry kangols/Jamacian wallibies...

yeah..that's a good one..Ghost gotta be the Champ in this catagory right?

biblebullet
01-25-2007, 08:41 AM
hmmmm i think that u all are forgetting u-god, the psychopathic thinker

Trismegistos
01-26-2007, 08:12 PM
Impossible - RZA's verse

Beneath The Surface - GZA's verse

Wisdom - Killah Priest

Doc Glokk
01-26-2007, 08:43 PM
word up

sonny getz
01-28-2007, 05:00 PM
pretty much anything rae spits...

Trismegistos
01-31-2007, 06:15 AM
I love the dichotomy of the first line of each verse in The Great Migration by Bronze Nazareth.

"In the jungles, streets hard, flee God"

"Yo, in the streets, jungles deep, run from man"

Anyone else into that?

g_flex
02-01-2007, 11:35 AM
ODB in diesel..i read d interpretation sumwhr in here n shit is off d hook

The_SZAs
02-24-2007, 08:07 AM
raekwons verse on hellz wind staff. try to rap along bois

DJMethods
02-24-2007, 10:43 AM
R.A the rugged manz raps are genius and baffling...that's all I have to say.

well~ who do you guys thinks can beat him?

that verse on Uncommon Valour: A Vietnam Story was so fucking dope.

he aint wu is he? Know LA the darkman is - one of the most slept on wu artists. "Heist of the century" is insane.

Bigot Hitman
02-24-2007, 12:54 PM
Easy, the fame song from gza's legend of the liquid of swords, those two gotta be top 5. "larry's bird, flew outa nicholas's cage"

the silencer
02-24-2007, 02:24 PM
co-sign..

also alotta shit by Ghost (of course)..

the silencer
02-24-2007, 02:25 PM
I love the dichotomy of the first line of each verse in The Great Migration by Bronze Nazareth.

"In the jungles, streets hard, flee God"

"Yo, in the streets, jungles deep, run from man"

Anyone else into that?
whaaaaaaaaaaat i had never even realized that...

Bronze is seriously ill with the lyrics man,...im still catchin alotta shit whenever i listen to GM

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
03-02-2007, 02:23 PM
verbal intercource

or maby ghostface this ghostface that,

the verce on clap where he goes bottle cap niggas that rhyme...that verce was awsome,

but as far as complex rhyming, REA's got it going on pall,
when he comes with that new wave style that goes,

high potency tai smoke a bag of black and feel the vibe, his whole voice is like more fluid than any other song ever,
and even ghost, that s the song where he really introduced his sing song manner of rappen going, "who gave you these privilages son while you... and we fie fie fienden to hate those",

another example of rea with the crazy complex shit is on hells wind staff when he goes "strong approach like MAGNETS" that verce is great, and its all layered and fluid, but the thing about magnets is cool cause the word magnets, you can hear it conect like the way a magents would.

but what about this, when it went "sincear level of war fare nuclear haemesphere trapped in a ... and he goes on to say, panasonic electronic thoughts constraught your life support... pain in the brain" from that song
whats going on on gravediggaz that was complex rhyming at its most impenetrable

And I think thats what I miss, but I dont know if its still like that, when the songs used to be all about stuff going on that you didn't know about or really weren't able to believe were plausible, like grim when he says, "your life is sliped into a micro chip, I warned you with all of the mics that I grip" you cant really find that type of shit anymore in my oppinion.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-03-2007, 11:36 PM
Raekwons shit is complex in its structure, it takes time for me to get some of his shit...ghost is easier for me to understand, cuz of the way he spits, even though I may not always get what he is sayin, i get what he is sayin...if you get what im sayin.

I always liked the GZA verse off of Pinky Ring...

Im dark matter to the big crunch.....that right there did it for me.

I couldn't pick one verse overall tho...too hard.
Raekwons off of incarcerated scarfaces...

U got guns we got guns too ...somethin, somethin...u wanna see who tsun tzu...first time i heard that i rewound it about ten times.

sugarbear
03-12-2007, 05:49 AM
That Shit is crazy oohh kid

na diel
03-12-2007, 07:13 AM
Raekwons shit is complex in its structure, it takes time for me to get some of his shit...ghost is easier for me to understand, cuz of the way he spits, even though I may not always get what he is sayin, i get what he is sayin...if you get what im sayin.

I always liked the GZA verse off of Pinky Ring...

Im dark matter to the big crunch.....that right there did it for me.

I couldn't pick one verse overall tho...too hard.
Raekwons off of incarcerated scarfaces...

U got guns we got guns too ...somethin, somethin...u wanna see who tsun tzu...first time i heard that i rewound it about ten times.

I'm down with all your sayin but I feel you could put
Ghost face name right where Rae's is at the begining ..do you really think Kwon]
is supreme to the Ghostface rapper's wittabilities?....humm

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Nah, I'm sayin like it takes me time to get Rae's punchlines from beginning to end, they flow alittle unnaturally and you really have to listen to get it.

With Ghost, his flow more naturally and are formatted more correctly i guess u could say...

Or maybe Ghosts emotions and how he spits it and emphasizes certain words and the way its said is what makes the big difference, cuz Rae is alot more laid back with the delivery.

But thats what im sayin earlier...i DO think Rae is just as witty as ghost, its just harder to pick up because of the way he delivers it, which is also why i think ghost is the better rapper.

phadde96
03-12-2007, 06:13 PM
An ugly thirty-six chamber degree, what, you wanna rhyme?
Deep bring 600 ABC through the love white hate line
I'm telling you tornado, 42 billion thought travel
The year 90's parallel, controls to the wakes
I dig woman's stomach swell, my borough is dark
Many lights UFO kites, Benjamin Franklin got it right
Abraham I stuck your cherry tree
Your white head came out my black pussy
I ran Rip Van Winkle on all fours
Mountains twinkle twinkle star, Tarzan in a jar
And then came out Jane Flintstone in my gravel pit

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2007, 10:37 PM
thats not complex, i get the highly racist...well i wont call them undertones, because they are pretty obvious.

Sounds amateurish tho....

phadde96
03-13-2007, 12:28 AM
mmmm, it's ODB, "Diesel"... But hey, keep thinking, can't hurt, Nicky.

Tito_Para Enfrente
03-13-2007, 12:44 AM
dont got the back up but method.. man in tical 2000 .// where he says.. something.. bug repellent.. insecticide.. that beat was killer and crazy the way i first heard it faded. still dope

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-14-2007, 10:11 AM
rae is very complex in general.. can't recall one of the complex verses right now... will get back when i do..

stayshigh
03-14-2007, 06:59 PM
Artist : Cormega f/ Ghostface Killah

Title : Tony/Montana

Album : Legal Hustle Vol.1

I play hard for nine innings dressed in fine linen
Cause pussy is the best next thing besides women
All the position ive been in couldn't explain how I'm living
My vision my intuition has risen
Here take a listen I'm hitting
Up to bat with precision
Sealing bags in the kitchen
Slinging crack to these pigeons
For the fact that I'm driven
My linebackers is missing
Send you back and good rides
Trapped in this mission where snakes and rats is forbidden
Keep my gun hidden niggaz is bitches signing petitions
And they providing convictions
See I survive through the system under the livest conditions
My riders ride on a mission for snitching
You get your back blown right out of commission
Youll be missing like them crazy
Christians and swimming with all the fishes
Your misses will come and visit your body with hugs and kisses
Now tell me is that nutritious we party with chips and liquors
Your wisses is coming with us for real kid they bought me presents
The difference is this is business big biscuits big figures
We click on religious niggaz for acting too superstitious
Move cause the group is viscous
Shoot if you want your wishes to blow
See trife in the Bentley with a group of bitches.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-15-2007, 08:50 AM
Killa Sin's verse

Yo, it's like I remember slapboxin now we clap shots to catch props
From knockin rocks on the block ?to chop the fat priced and jock?
I see the Jakes and motivate cause half my team be holdin weight
We march across the Golden Gate Bridge
My mind is in the solider state
Forever real, troops'll never squeal, so my Beretta's peel
leisurely, and penetrate your mental shield, easily
I'm pleased to be, the man hundred grand, the tan Lands
Now my Clan's doin tours in Japan and San Fran-cisco
liver than disco packin nickel plated pistols
and keep my block hot like burnin Crisco
Wu-Renegades, deadly switchblades

Olive Oil Goombah
03-17-2007, 10:12 AM
I know and grew up with alot of Croatians...You know any who moved to the Cleveland area, like in the city itself or Euclid or Eastlake?

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-17-2007, 11:01 AM
nah, sorry. where u from?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-19-2007, 02:16 PM
Im from the states.

tymoney
03-23-2007, 04:04 PM
Can somebody break down U God's verse from soul power for me? Thanks Peace.

adedwutang
03-23-2007, 04:26 PM
how bout nas verse from verbal intercourse, that shits crazy, i like when he drops knowledge all subtle and shit

like that line he says "props is a tru thugs wife" real talk son.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-23-2007, 04:51 PM
yea that is pretty dope...nas fell off so much, its sad, cuz I really loved his early work.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
05-03-2007, 01:49 PM
hehe, I love that MK line on The Swarm collection...

'slit his stomach so the body won't float'

fuckin' visual

Fresh Breath
05-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Im prob gonna say killah priest - "Its Over"... love tha song!

cubis
05-04-2007, 04:07 AM
both rza and ghost's verses on Fast Cars are badass

and the shout out at the end is the best shout out ever

na diel
05-23-2007, 01:09 PM
hows that go again?

buckshotstheone
05-28-2007, 10:30 PM
root beer thoughts....anyone?....what the fuck does that mean

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-28-2007, 10:37 PM
root beer thoughts....anyone?....what the fuck does that mean

Root Beer thoughts = Sweet fun Childhood memories/ideas

buckshotstheone
05-28-2007, 10:44 PM
Root Beer thoughts = Sweet fun Childhood memories/ideas

good looks, i've been wondering that for 10 years

Suga Duga
05-31-2007, 03:43 AM
how bout nas verse from verbal intercourse, that shits crazy, i like when he drops knowledge all subtle and shit

like that line he says "props is a tru thugs wife" real talk son.

that verse from Nas is one of his best ever, knowledge is king

Surreptitious
06-04-2007, 02:04 PM
"double disc touched five, those elements kept environments colonized" Gza, Wu-Banga 101

Annunaki
06-18-2007, 06:46 PM
gza swordsman second verse

i find hard as hell to say

So look listen observe and also respect this jewel
drawed up, di-tect and reflect this
light I shine, that cause my power to be find
through the truth, which manifest through eternal minds

Purified gases and masses the same elements
that helped spark civilization classes

Guarded By Martyrs
06-19-2007, 06:26 PM
There's so many -

RZA - Impossible
Raekwon - Fly Shawnty Penelope
U-God - To The Rescue 2nd Verse
Cappadonna - Winter Warz
Method Man - Glocko Pop
Gza - Do U
Masta Killa - Mantis
ODB - Diesel
Ghostface - Criminology
Inspectah Deck - Pinky Ring
Streetlife - Hellz Wind Staff

But I would probabally say
Holocaust as Robot tank - On The High Side Of The Sky
I swear he is not human.

DEVAMPS
07-02-2007, 12:39 PM
I got to mention Killah Priest- NIGHTFALL. very complex in terms of concepts and imagery, storytelling...advanced lyricism.

This is a new track too- Priest stays advancing man he just gets better and better..

I might go as far as saying this is the sickest story orientated track of all time, i never heard anyone else spit like that...