PDA

View Full Version : Abortion...

blackwisdom
06-10-2006, 02:25 PM
Between 1882 and 1968, 3,446 Blacks were lynched in the U.S. That number is surpassed in less than 3 days by abortion.

1,452 African-American children are killed each day by the heinous act of abortion.

3 out of 5 pregnant African-American women will abort their child.

Since 1973 there has been over 13 million Black children killed and their precious mothers victimized by the U.S. abortion industry.

In his Letter from a Birmingham Jail, Martin Luther King said, "The early church brought an end to such things as INFANTICIDE." What would Martin Luther King say to the church today?
The Rev. Jesse Jackson once said:
"That is why the Constitution called us three-fifths human and then whites further dehumanized us by calling us 'niggers'. It was part of the dehumanizing process. The first step was to distort the image of us as human beings in order to justify that which they wanted to do and not even feel like they had done anything wrong. Those advocates of taking life prior to birth do not call it killing or murder, they call it abortion. They further never talk about aborting a baby because that would imply something human. Rather they talk about aborting the fetus. Fetus sounds less than human and therefore abortion can be justified".

Jackson's massive flip-flop on the abortion issue is further proof that his political future is far more important to him than are his principals.

With 1/3 of all abortions performed on Black women, the abortion industry has received over 4,000,000,000 (yes, billion) dollars from the Black community.

To view the babies click the link.

http://www.blackgenocide.org/photos.html

snapple
06-10-2006, 02:33 PM
there shjould be an icecream man that hands out provalactives...no?

Antibody
06-12-2006, 04:44 PM
Sorry but linking abortion to black genocide is compelte bullshit.

" 3 out of 5 pregnant African-American women will abort their child. "

well thats their choice isnt it?

"With 1/3 of all abortions performed on Black women, the abortion industry has received over 4,000,000,000 (yes, billion) dollars from the Black community."

only 1/3? then the rest is from other races, and im GUESSING this data is from america, which is mostly white after that so... how much has the abortion industry taken from every other race? 8,000,000,000?

whitey
06-12-2006, 09:12 PM
era era era abortion era era abortion :spin:

Muslimah
06-13-2006, 01:39 AM
Infanticide and Abortion are two separate things and thus should be dealt with separately. Confusing the two detracts from the message you trying to put forward.

Considering that the purpose of this is to suggest that this is apart of a bigger scheme of genocide, it would do well to compare the statistics you have put forth in a comparative study to that of white Americans, and so on. On their own, they don't really prove anything. I would be very much interested to see the comparison.

I must admit that the question arises in my mind as to where these statistics have come from. Perhaps you can explain to me from where they arise? In Australia abortions are recorded as miscarriages so there are no actual statistics that exist as to how many abortions occur, only approximations. I am interested if the same applies in America. Perhaps you can enlighten me in this regard.

peace

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 01:44 AM
Those things didn't only happen to/with African American people be glad with how it is now.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 01:59 AM
I don't have to see pictures of dead children or babies or people or animals or disseases or whatever.

Aqueous Moon
06-13-2006, 02:04 AM
why didn't anyone ask why Blacks are so susceptable to abortion?

or why they are disproportionately having abortions in comparison to other women?

or most importantly, how to stop it.

There is more info in the link he posted besides only the pictures.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 02:07 AM
Black people need to stop playing victim they're not the only people on the world it's 2006 slaverny is over what's the problem? Now they're in the middle east and yes in Afrika it's still a mess it's a mess on more places but what can we do about it?

Aqueous Moon
06-13-2006, 02:10 AM
Black people need to stop playing victim they're not the only people on the world it's 2006 slaverny is over what's the problem? Now they're in the middle east and yes in Afrika it's still a mess it's a mess on more places but what can we do about it?

Ask why....find out why....and then find out how to stop it.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 02:13 AM
This has nothing to do with abortion anymore or other things stop how to stop? Stop. Do you know what that means stop just stop it's very easy just quit what you're doing and go do something else.

Muslimah
06-13-2006, 02:15 AM
Those questions were not asked Ms Aqueous Moon because BlackWisdom gave no comparison between cultures in America. Nobody is suggesting that African American woman have it easy, clearly they are severely disadvantaged. The intergenerational oppression that many minorities continue to fact is inexcusable.

However if a claim of genocide by abortion is to be made there needs to be a comparative statistics. If indeed, African Americans have the tendency to abort more in comparison to White Americans (for the purpose of clarity I am using such titles and for no other reason) then as you all say in this forum SHOW AND PROVE.

peace

Aqueous Moon
06-13-2006, 02:15 AM
This has nothing to do with abortion anymore or other things stop how to stop? Stop. Do you know what that means stop just stop it's very easy just quit what you're doing and go do something else.

If it were that simple then the world would be a perfect place.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 02:18 AM
Past, happend can't rewind. And nobody was there they can say everything you will never know.

Aqueous Moon
06-13-2006, 02:18 AM
Those questions were not asked Ms Aqueous Moon because BlackWisdom gave no comparison between cultures in America. Nobody is suggesting that African American woman have it easy, clearly they are severely disadvantaged. The intergenerational oppression that many minorities continue to fact is inexcusable.

However if a claim of genocide by abortion is to be made there needs to be a comparative statistics. If indeed, African Americans have the tendency to abort more in comparison to White Americans (for the purpose of clarity I am using such titles and for no other reason) then as you all say in this forum SHOW AND PROVE.

peace

You should follow the link that Black Wisdom posted....here I'll get you some more info.

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?

Is that better?

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 02:23 AM
That you want to know or read all those things, negativity.. If you're getting happier of that have fun. I turn it off or walk away or make it positive when it's negative brainwash.

Muslimah
06-13-2006, 02:27 AM
Thankyou,

That was only part of my question though. I was also wondering how the stats are derived? I am asking out of ignorance of the American system here. I honestly don't know how it is recorded. As i mentioned earlier, in Australia abortions aren't referred to as abortions medically, rather they fall into the same category as miscarriages so it is impossible to determine the number of abortions that occur in Australia. There are only approximations. Is it the same in America?

Also, if you know, what is the conception rate in comparison to other cultural groups in America i wonder? I ask out of genuine interest and nothing more. I have never had the opportunity to study abortion in an American context and have only looked into the Australian context thus far.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 02:38 AM
Yo otherwise you go crazy We didn't do that and we won't will never do that. Good there are people like us finished.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 02:45 AM
You don't have another choice.. Or drown in misery.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 02:57 AM
Do you think you're the only one who has that? Brainwash is war too.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 03:12 AM
Offtopic again you can't know what they're doing now if you're not there you can read things and on TV there are things but you don't have to believe everything maybe not everything is true. You never know. I don't trust media and stuff.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 03:18 AM
Spam blabla freepost ban I'm gonna sit on terras in the sun..

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 03:42 AM
And you come from your parents not from monkeys they look different.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 04:08 AM
I have time too much (If you can have that) that's why I know all that.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 04:13 AM
Kicked out of class etc.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 04:29 AM
I hate robots............. & Zombies.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 04:39 AM
And then they say that I'm dumb some people on this webste or that I type nonsense as in Chinese ksdjfksdjkdsjs si maybe I am dumb or they're dumb. I really don't give a fuck.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 04:41 AM
b u l l s h i t e v e r y w h e r e

Muslimah
06-13-2006, 05:22 AM
That you want to know or read all those things, negativity.. If you're getting happier of that have fun. I turn it off or walk away or make it positive when it's negative brainwash.

Yo otherwise you go crazy We didn't do that and we won't will never do that. Good there are people like us finished.

You don't have another choice.. Or drown in misery.

Offtopic again you can't know what they're doing now if you're not there you can read things and on TV there are things but you don't have to believe everything maybe not everything is true. You never know. I don't trust media and stuff.

lmao, you're definitely a funny one.

But there is some truth in what you're saying Goddess.

In the sense that we cannot drown ourselves in misery I agree with you. It’s pointless and their needs to be a more proactive approach if things are going to change.

But at the same time I cannot agree that ignorance is bliss.

You can turn the TV off, close the books, lock yourself up in a dark room, but while you can cut yourself off the world, the world will continue to stir.

While we may have that choice to be ignorant of the sufferings of people worldwide, many don’t possess that same luxury.

We are all apart of One humanity, a global humanity. This means that at times we need to experience some of that ‘negative brainwash’ as you call it. Cause that ‘negative brainwash’ is the everyday reality of many around the world.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 05:29 AM
It's all funny religions are brainwash too if you go too far in that. It's just useless this 2.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 05:32 AM
10.000 people are dying now not my fault.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 05:37 AM
I can't http://www.apollyon.nl/toverstokje.gif Peace. With magic stick or something I'm not God.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 05:51 AM
Weak people I go crazy of you.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 06:09 AM
Murder rape allah boedha fuck you

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 06:13 AM
If that exists then why don't they do anything? I think they think fuck you too ignorant people.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 09:09 AM
To view the babies click the link lol.

Aqueous Moon
06-13-2006, 04:36 PM
Thankyou,

That was only part of my question though. I was also wondering how the stats are derived? I am asking out of ignorance of the American system here. I honestly don't know how it is recorded. As i mentioned earlier, in Australia abortions aren't referred to as abortions medically, rather they fall into the same category as miscarriages so it is impossible to determine the number of abortions that occur in Australia. There are only approximations. Is it the same in America?

Also, if you know, what is the conception rate in comparison to other cultural groups in America i wonder? I ask out of genuine interest and nothing more. I have never had the opportunity to study abortion in an American context and have only looked into the Australian context thus far.

Here in Amerikkka, the abortions are recorded as abortions and it has been said that a portion of the aborted babies are sold and used for "scientific" testing and research...which I found quite shocking. I'll try to find some more info to verify.

About the conception rates....I'm not sure, but I think we should be able to google it and find out. In my estimation and as far as I can tell, it is hispanics who are actually delivering the most babies. But, I would like to find out some more info on that myself.

It is interesting that the abortion process is soo different in Australia, though. I wonder why they would refer to an intentional termination of pregnancy as 'miscarraige"?

White_Mouse
06-13-2006, 04:44 PM
Abortion is Wrong:(
but i think teh potential mother has a choice.

if they can deal with that kind of GUILTY CONCIOUS that they killed their BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

whitey
06-13-2006, 05:09 PM
Here in Amerikkka, the abortions are recorded as abortions and it has been said that a portion of the aborted babies are sold and used for "scientific" testing and research...which I found quite shocking. I'll try to find some more info to verify.

About the conception rates....I'm not sure, but I think we should be able to google it and find out. In my estimation and as far as I can tell, it is hispanics who are actually delivering the most babies. But, I would like to find out some more info on that myself.

It is interesting that the abortion process is soo different in Australia, though. I wonder why they would refer to an intentional termination of pregnancy as 'miscarraige"?

Has you eva been aborted?

WU-KILLAH
06-13-2006, 05:21 PM
Abortion depends of the own will of the mother (and the father's choice counts too). It is a good thing to have that choice I think because sometimes you can't handle having a children, and that wouldn't be a good thing for him to live in a world where his parents can't feed him. I recently took a risk, and I think if a baby would have come I would have told the mother I prefer her to abort (but she of course would wave had the last choice)

Gawd
06-13-2006, 06:17 PM
USE BIRTH CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

froth
06-14-2006, 03:28 AM
yep black women have tons of abortions and tons of kids in poverty

whats the point

so do white women

do you care more for black babies since you are black?

are you that shallow?

couldnt this post been made more effective if not so ethnocentric?

or is it the case that someone with wisdim in their name cares more for one alleged race tahn another?

can it be that someone who proclaims himself wise is ignorant of the most simple spiritual idea? older that the koran. older than the bible. is he that far from an identification of being one with everything that he must categorize himself as being the black one with everything? and does this ever make hin feel satisfied? and if not, then what will bring hin satisfaction?

does he care more for black babies than white babies? what is the distinction?

can you care for some life, but not other life, if you accept that you are connected with all things?

what kind of madness is in this 'wisdom'?

froth
06-14-2006, 03:30 AM
true teachers teach all. you just jerk off on the internet. im sorry you have a lot of pian in your mind. so does everyone. forgive those who hurt you.

froth
06-14-2006, 03:32 AM
'a bigger scheme of genocide'

Muslimah, show and prove, dont just say stupid shit. use your own standards and show and prove. by that i mean, and ill say it nice and slow...s h o w a n d p r o v e

froth
06-14-2006, 03:34 AM
why didn't anyone ask why Blacks are so susceptable to abortion?

or why they are disproportionately having abortions in comparison to other women?

or most importantly, how to stop it.

There is more info in the link he posted besides only the pictures.

this is something although it has nothing to do with color nor is it diproportion in blacks. so sadly, it is only selectively sympathetic. meaning YOU are YOU and I am ME. an illusion of seperatism created by what we think we are.

froth
06-14-2006, 03:39 AM
use the word 'person' in the place of 'black' and then use 100% insted of 35% and you will be closer to an actual point, and not a form of gibberish

Aqueous Moon
06-14-2006, 03:50 AM
It may not be a point to you...and really, so fuckin what?

Black people know that Amerikkka don't give a fuck about our Black babies.

Conscious Black people know that we have to recognize the power of Self/Savior.

We ain't tryna get you to feel sympathy, we tryna give you warnings.

Well, I can only speak for myself...not for anyone else who posts here.

Frontal Lobotomy
06-14-2006, 07:02 AM
So like, this isn't a thread about abortion at all, but about the abortion rates of African American women. My what a deceptive title.

Muslimah
06-14-2006, 07:26 AM
'a bigger scheme of genocide'

Muslimah, show and prove, dont just say stupid shit. use your own standards and show and prove. by that i mean, and ill say it nice and slow...s h o w a n d p r o v e

you're an idiot man. You obviously didn't read a single thing I wrote, otherwise you would have realised that we actually agree.

If you place that line in context mate,you would have realised that i was actually questioning somebody else who made that comment!

And about the show and prove, you clearly have no idea what satire is. I suggest you either go back and read my post proper or just keep my name out of your posts altogether.

JASPER
06-14-2006, 07:26 AM
We could start a thread about computer science and it'll steer to a topic about why there aren't much black people employed in the IT sector. A thread about the death penalty will result in a discussion about why more black people are being electrocuted. Even a thread about life on other planets will end up in mentioning Yacub or whatever the fuck his name is.

Froth is right and that same rule can be aplied for nearly all topics in this forum. I wouldn't be surprised if this piece of shit KTL gets closed.

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-1809-1150262017.jpg

snapple
06-15-2006, 05:30 PM
^^it's one user who does it to everysingle time and ends up killing the thread

aismani
06-16-2006, 08:53 PM
USE BIRTH CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!1111111111111
abortion is murder

xHard to Earnx
06-16-2006, 09:07 PM
You can't murder something that isn't alive.

whitey
06-17-2006, 09:40 PM
werd.