PDA

View Full Version : Eric Unseen banned permanently

HotSauce
06-10-2006, 04:27 PM
Lets see how long this post stays up. I've been banned for life. Goddess can keep on annoying the shit out of all yall and I get permabanned cuz 36 is real touchy about being called either a fag or a nazi. They'll remove this id and probably this post. Fuck it, but the people who are actually up in this forum should know. peace to you all.

CherChezLaMarauder
06-10-2006, 04:32 PM
Damn son, that's flucked up. You's a major player on this forum, especially on the darts n battlefield chambers. peace tho

HotSauce
06-10-2006, 04:40 PM
The touchy mofo can't stand anyone challenging his holier-than-thou mentality. Funny how people would be just like Bush given the power, nawmean. "Criticism?, Fuck that you banned for life." Bush would like to do the same shit. I'll be missed alot more than 36 ever would. People should get the word out and demand my release from this cyber enslavement. Fo' real. peace yall.

CherChezLaMarauder
06-10-2006, 04:45 PM
If I cared, I would help.

Strange Fruit
06-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Bye,,,

i didn't know you, but i've seen your posting.

it was actually worth reading.

sorry about everything.

ciao,,,
SF.

JASPER
06-10-2006, 04:50 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/cutewhenyouscream/fooools.png

weemers.

HotSauce
06-10-2006, 04:50 PM
hahaha, fuck it man. Spread the word or not. My life will go on. It's does mean I have to find something else to do when I'm at work besides post here. Hard to find people as cool as the ones who show up on this forum elsewhere in cyberspace. peace.

WuTangWarrior
06-10-2006, 04:55 PM
why the fuck did you get banned, for callin 36 a fag????

HotSauce
06-10-2006, 04:58 PM
^and a nazi. He doesn't exactly prove me wrong by banning me for life. Cuz that shit is both gay and nazi-like at the same time.

JASPER
06-10-2006, 05:04 PM
36 takes pride is his nazism and I've seen him a couple of times at the gay pride parade wearing nothing but a German helmet and a Hitler mustage. Can't understand why you would get banned for stating facts, but stick around for a while so we can make fun of footballers in smurf outfits.

Locust
06-10-2006, 05:06 PM
just register with a different account like goddess always does?

HotSauce
06-10-2006, 05:12 PM
They' go through and delete the user account as soon as they realize it's me. I don't have a proxy server so eventually that won't work either.

INF
06-10-2006, 05:27 PM
Perhaps somebody can mediate this.

MaShPG
06-10-2006, 05:29 PM
gimme your AIM screen name.

Prolifical ENG
06-10-2006, 05:33 PM
Your deeds and valor shall be remembered

Sicka than aidZ
06-10-2006, 05:33 PM
just apologize but let it be known that you were making a good point calling him a fag and a nazi but it should have been in a pm and not infront of everyone. im sure 36 can handle critisism he prolly doesnt like getting tested infront of the entire corp tho. good luck, i think your a great poster. posted some of the most intellectual shit on this board. peace.

give him a second chance 36, he''s a good poster

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
06-10-2006, 05:44 PM
r.i.p.

ghostface29 III
06-10-2006, 05:45 PM
boo fucking who

TeknicelStylez
06-10-2006, 05:46 PM
This faggot motherfucker banned you, he's going to have to ban me than too

maestro wooz
06-10-2006, 07:08 PM
yeah wtf, i saw unseen was banned but i thought maybe it was a 2 day thing or something. This is fucked up 36, unban the dude. He never caused any shit, hes a legit member of the board.

Youre getting out of control.

maestro wooz
06-10-2006, 07:09 PM
ps. if you get banned again hit me up wooz3136 on aim ill show you how to use a proxy server.

Aqueous Moon
06-10-2006, 07:24 PM
wow...this is a cold game right here.

I hope you get to come back Eric....I dig ya style man.

Gawd
06-10-2006, 07:25 PM
Lets see how long this post stays up. I've been banned for life. Goddess can keep on annoying the shit out of all yall and I get permabanned cuz 36 is real touchy about being called either a fag or a nazi. They'll remove this id and probably this post. Fuck it, but the people who are actually up in this forum should know. peace to you all.

they dont know how to permaban As you can see you are here again.

born invincible
06-10-2006, 08:25 PM
its just a forum...

TeknicelStylez
06-10-2006, 08:27 PM
how would you feel if you were permabanned from here. Some people have been around for a year plus and developed friendships with the other members. I myself feel like me and Eric knew eachother for a long time, and if he isn't on wu corp I straight up won't hear from him, it's like having a friend die on you.

ITS NOT JUST A FORUM!!! lol

Chief 'Broom
06-10-2006, 08:33 PM
when people get banned, the forum gets more boring - as simple as that

Gawd
06-10-2006, 08:40 PM
how would you feel if you were permabanned from here. Some people have been around for a year plus and developed friendships with the other members. I myself feel like me and Eric knew eachother for a long time, and if he isn't on wu corp I straight up won't hear from him, it's like having a friend die on you.

ITS NOT JUST A FORUM!!! lol

If you break the rules then that is what you get. If you value the friendships you have here and the time you spend here then dont break the rules. Simple as that.

Jimmy Focus
06-10-2006, 08:40 PM
c'mon 36 you cant ban him for life thats fucked up.

Jimmy Focus
06-10-2006, 08:41 PM
If you break the rules then that is what you get. If you value the friendships you have here and the time you spend here then dont break the rules. Simple as that.

since when was it a rule that you couldn't call people names?

Gawd
06-10-2006, 08:41 PM
its just a forum...

Tis.......So go ahead and scrap your rules.

Sicka than aidZ
06-10-2006, 08:46 PM
when people get banned, the forum gets more boring - as simple as that

unless we become mods, than banning becomes fun

Gawd
06-10-2006, 08:46 PM
since when was it a rule that you couldn't call people names?

Can we flame mods here? Most sites you cannot. If it is not a rule then 36 is stepping across the line on this one. They should enforce the written and posted rules. Not create them as they get mad at members.

Though I would like to add that calling a mod names is lame. At least do it in a pm.

TeknicelStylez
06-10-2006, 08:52 PM
But 36 chambers is a nazi fag, he bans people for the stupidest shit

Jimmy Focus
06-10-2006, 08:54 PM
unless we become mods, than banning becomes fun

thats not nice. banning shouldn't be fun

TeknicelStylez
06-10-2006, 09:18 PM
Child Molestor

maestro wooz
06-10-2006, 09:23 PM
36 is causing trouble, i might have to pick up the corpse war banner i put down a long time ago

ilzPotent
06-10-2006, 09:26 PM
wtf? come on 36 stop fucking around, youre looking real shaky right now. Eric unseen has a battle to finish.... aside from that are you a communist? you banning for someone speaking their mind? weak....

Sicka than aidZ
06-10-2006, 09:28 PM
thats not nice. banning shouldn't be fun

shut up dickless

num2son
06-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Who cares if a user name gets banned, u wont be physically.

Bedlam
06-10-2006, 10:22 PM
Someone get in touch with Cilvaringz!!! Call up Mark Mayo or soemthign. stop this madness, lol, take down the tyrant 36. Sorry you got banned eric, you were the cool texas dude in the sports arena.

You're just the most recent in a long line of good posters who were banned for name calling. I want OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx back, he was the dude. smh

I bet everyone who posted in this thread is gonna get banned. Its for a good cause though.

ilzPotent
06-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Lol!!

num2son
06-10-2006, 10:25 PM
I bet everyone who posted in this thread is gonna get banned. Its for a good cause though.

:{..........LMAO

Sicka than aidZ
06-10-2006, 10:27 PM
Someone get in touch with Cilvaringz!!! Call up Mark Mayo or soemthign. stop this madness, lol, take down the tyrant 36. Sorry you got banned eric, you were the cool texas dude in the sports arena.

You're just the most recent in a long line of good posters who were banned for name calling. I want OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx back, he was the dude. smh

ive been banned, dont know why tho

Gawd
06-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Who cares if a user name gets banned, u wont be physically.

IMO.....this is one of the loosest run forums on the webs. And some of the sub forums could be removed and just rolled into the general topic forum.

TeknicelStylez
06-10-2006, 10:30 PM
IMO.....this is one of the loosest run forums on the webs. And some of the sub forums could be removed and just rolled into the general topic forum.

Shut the fuck up

Gawd
06-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Shut the fuck up

ZOMG Virtual slap.............You forgot to say plz.

TeknicelStylez
06-10-2006, 10:34 PM
sorry, Please...

Ow

THE W
06-10-2006, 10:41 PM
i doubt that 36 would permaban you just for calling him names. theres gotta be a side to this story we havent heard.

num2son
06-10-2006, 10:43 PM
Like i said before u can ban the user name over and over again but ppl will come back wit a new name and a new game, Playah watch out

HotSauce
06-11-2006, 01:31 AM
i doubt that 36 would permaban you just for calling him names. theres gotta be a side to this story we havent heard.
I was givin the short version earlier. Full story. I was at school bored and I had a little time before class started, so I go to libary and see how 36 is banning people left in right for questionin about the rep being taken away. I think it's kinda bullshit, so I create the user name 36bangers and a thread in the admin section that ask "Is 36chambers German........" then you open up the post, and it says cause "cause he acts like a fuckin nazi". And then I put a poll with it that said "yes" he is a fag nazi. or "no" he's not a nazi but he does love the cock. I got up, went to class and was permabanned by the time I got home.

Yeah, I'm fuckin with a mod for letting the position go to his head and if he wants to ban me, obviously he's got the power to do so. But if he feels thats neccessary, let the fuckin banishment match with the time. ^That shit was admittedly juvenile but not on some permaband shit. Especially considering what I contribute to the boards. Much love to everybody vouching for me in here. This is my home on the internet for expressing and discussing my thoughts, a lot of yall is some real mothafucka's in all different aspects of these cyphers. peace fam.

And on a side note, the biggest part of the ban that sucks is that it prevents me from being able to get the corp at work. I'm autologged into the Unseen account and don't have admin. rights to change any of the settings. Name changes won't prevent that shit.

ghostface29 III
06-11-2006, 01:36 AM
real nillas do real things thats all i gotta say

hectis
06-11-2006, 01:56 AM
Peace

maestro wooz
06-11-2006, 02:37 AM
yo eric if you delete your wutangcorp cookies youll be able to log in with a different name

HotSauce
06-11-2006, 02:46 AM
I tried that man but it still keeps me logged out^, thanks for the advice anyways

MaShPG
06-11-2006, 02:49 AM
^^ yea, if you have internet explorer just go:

Tools>Internet Options>Delete Cookies

if you have mozilla firefox go

Tools>Options>Privacy>Cookies>Clear Cookies now

holla back if ya have something else.

get at me through AIM too and I can help you out with anonymous shit like goddess uses, my sn is "mashpg89" without the quotes.

Ghost Deini
06-11-2006, 02:56 AM
Sucks ya got permabanned. Had some real contributing posts on here that i've seen, no spam shit. Hopefully this shit get clears up.

TeknicelStylez
06-11-2006, 03:20 AM
use C-Cleaner, once you whipe all the old shit it won't be autologged

maestro wooz
06-11-2006, 03:31 AM
http://www.publicproxyservers.com/page1.html

crass
06-11-2006, 03:37 AM
haha why did eric unseen get banned. 36 don't be such a bitch. 36 is destroying wu-tang corp which has about half the active users and traffic that it did before certain mods/admins started being dumb

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
06-11-2006, 09:10 AM
I was banned for 7 days cause I made a poll for the rep. system.Unban Eric.He is a good poster.Ban some other peeps that they need a ban fo sho.Peace..

Dae Ja Nae
06-11-2006, 10:34 AM
yeah wtf, i saw unseen was banned but i thought maybe it was a 2 day thing or something. This is fucked up 36, unban the dude. He never caused any shit, hes a legit member of the board. :yes:

Youre getting out of control.

:yessad: ... :mmmyah: ... |( ... }:|

S.T.
06-11-2006, 12:17 PM
LOL, 36 Chambers is going harder and harder. Technician got 7 days of jail, Slim T (aka... shit, I'll rather be quiet) got 14, and Eric got lifetime inprisonment...

R.I.P. Eric. We would write a petition, but in that case we'd all get banned.

WuTangWarrior
06-11-2006, 03:11 PM
I was banned for 7 days cause I made a poll for the rep. system.Unban Eric.He is a good poster.Ban some other peeps that they need a ban fo sho.Peace..

why the fuck did they shut the system down??

crass
06-11-2006, 03:40 PM
cuz they wanna drive people out of the forums

TeknicelStylez
06-11-2006, 04:46 PM
Yea so 36 chambers can post evil laughs in caps all by himself and see if it echos

TUCO
06-11-2006, 04:49 PM
um dude....its just a forum....not the U.S. government

TeknicelStylez
06-11-2006, 04:50 PM
Everyone talk trash till they get banned, than they the same motherfucker making the post looking for support.

Prolifical ENG
06-11-2006, 05:47 PM
First of all, Eric if you want any chance of getting unbanned I recommend that you do not post with that account anymore and be patient.

I was going to close this thread yesterday, but I decided to see what would happen regardless.

Second,

I have seen much looser. People wanted me and the other mods to "post whatever the fuck they want in general chat because of the name." Very well....I stopped locking most of the threads and let the ferenzied conversation dominate the forum. Those sub forums were suggestions that people made and they were good ideas. I have seen much more sub forums on other boards. Without sub forums the traffic would be heavy in the main ones.

There are always periods where people will start to criticize the mods and how they moderate if its too tight or too loose....right now its both.

Looking in the situation, 36 has said to lay down about the rep system or get banned. So a few people did anyway so they got their account suspended.

Now pay close attention:

That "Dear Admins and Mods" forum is for the users to communicate to us. They give their suggestions, problems with their account, questions about the forum, and everything else. When I log on here thats the first forum I read and try to reply to those threads the best I can. Its not to be used to provoke the mods and admins....especially shitting on him with a fucking poll attached. I seen that thread and it angered me but I did nothing....even the fact that I am German as well as the webmaster Tom. But many people in the world today dont understand the concepts that shaped modern history, but thats another story.

If you are a good poster as the people above say you are, you should have known better.

About moderators enjoy banning people? Far from it. I am unsure if the "purple" moderators can ban people, but Swordsman and I can. The thing that I hate most about banning someone is the drama that drags on with the board.

Now as I mentioned before just wait.

Gawd
06-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Those sub forums were suggestions that people made and they were good ideas. I have seen much more sub forums on other boards. Without sub forums the traffic would be heavy in the main ones.

Heavy traffic in the main forums (IMO) would bring more discussion and topics.

There are always periods where people will start to criticize the mods and how they moderate if its too tight or too loose....right now its both.

This is what I mean about loosely moderated.

I am unsure if the "purple" moderators can ban people,

Maybe you should move this thread to 'dear admins'

Prolifical ENG
06-11-2006, 06:11 PM
Heavy traffic in the main forums (IMO) would bring more discussion and topics

Ok be specific of which sub forums and I can tell you how it originated...but you might be right that it can be combined.

If your opinion is this forum is loosely moderated, more moderators should have banning powers?

GENERAL WISE
06-11-2006, 06:14 PM
Penis fuck all over Jasper's face?

p.s whats wrong with "looser"

MaShPG
06-11-2006, 06:18 PM
Aight heres what I'm saying, and I try to speak with respect because I know you are doing the best job you can:

Nobody really wanted the rep system gone. 36 left for like 3 months and everything was going fine, he came back and for no reason other than "because i said so" and a handful of threads asking for rep, he abolished that system against all of our wills. It seems as though he was a tyrant in this, because no other mods expressed those feelings beforehand and he wouldn't even give us (99.999% of the forum) a voice. That pissed all of us off, and then shit like this happens.

Nevertheless, Eric Unseen is a very smart cat and always posts some knowledge in Know The Ledge. It is unfair for one of our best posters to be banned for life because he complained about a dictatorship. Just my opinons...peace.

crass
06-11-2006, 06:22 PM
^^^yeah for real. as i said before, Wu-tangcorp forum activity is slowly dwindling. i for one have made about 10 posts in the last 2 weeks. stuff like this is discouraging.

ShaDynasty
06-11-2006, 06:22 PM
i got banned for a week for starting a petition to get rep back
i thought that was harsh but what did eric actually SAY that was so bad?
can someone post a link to the page?

JASPER
06-11-2006, 06:26 PM
Prof is such a homosexual nazi.

Prolifical ENG
06-11-2006, 06:28 PM
Prof is such a homosexual nazi.

banned.

crass
06-11-2006, 06:30 PM
hahahahaah!!!!

in my opinon this is wu-tang's website not prof or 36's website. no one is fucking up the forum calling an admin a nazi. users get dissed all the time, mods and admins should suck it up.

JASPER
06-11-2006, 06:32 PM
banned.;)

Prolifical ENG
06-11-2006, 06:34 PM
yeah i get dissed all the time too.

dammit...i forgot the pass to my modCP....i will let you off this time jasper

JASPER
06-11-2006, 06:36 PM
Does this mean I can continue making fun of your homosexuality?

Gawd
06-11-2006, 06:38 PM
[/color][/b]

If your opinion is this forum is loosely moderated, more moderators should have banning powers?

No not more banning powers. I ment in the sense that you dont even know who does have banning powers. Also it seems sometimes there is not even a mod here. Thats what I mean by loosley. Over relaxed ( except 36 )

consider it just a general comment.

crass
06-11-2006, 06:39 PM
yeah i get dissed all the time too.

dammit...i forgot the pass to my modCP....i will let you off this time jasper

does that mean eric would've been let off if 36 forgot his :looking:

Prolifical ENG
06-11-2006, 06:44 PM
at one time that wasnt true. Just a few months ago there were people bitching because I went on a locking spree.

I thought only supermods and admins can ban, but you never know....thats a question I dont need to ask...its an abstraction.

JASPER
06-11-2006, 06:48 PM
HAY PROF MAKE ME ADMIN LOL

pies.

HotSauce
06-11-2006, 06:48 PM
yo Prof, I would say the majority of mods in here do a good job and just work to keep things running smoothly. The post, in my own mind, was comedic commentary on a mod himself being disruptive. Really, why come in take away a system that people either like or have no feelings towards? It really was taking a stick to a hornet's nest, to me it made no sense. Even more senseless was the banning left and right of anybody who brought it up. I don't agree with leaders not being able to be questioned on any level,whether that be in real life politics and such, or here on this forum. Everybody has a right to their oppinions and should have the right to express 'em.

As far as the German thing angering you or anyone else, I apologize for that and definetly wasn't my intention. If it makes you feel any better, my grandmother is a full-blooded German who came here after WWII and I love her to death. In no way was I trying to insinuate that all germans are nazis and in no way is that a view that I actually hold. thanks for your understanding in this whole situation.peace

Prolifical ENG
06-11-2006, 06:52 PM
alright i will let you have that as your last post in this thread and see if 36 had any intention in letting you back