06-10-2006, 10:18 PM
damn, they really not messing around over there:

http://flickr.com/photos/broknman/sets/72157594154414242/show

Aqueous Moon
06-11-2006, 01:32 PM
Dubai is soo beautiful...

Prince Rai
06-11-2006, 02:33 PM
dubai has a lot of money, many investors are out there, plus they have a beautiful landscape from different worlds.

heard of that self made islands that resembles the entire collection of countries in the world?

MaShPG
06-11-2006, 03:00 PM
^^ yea i've heard of that. supposedly the top ballers of the world are all gonna buy separate islands. they're still building it. it'll be interesting to see how that turns out.

Prince Rai
06-11-2006, 03:13 PM
^^ yea i've heard of that. supposedly the top ballers of the world are all gonna buy separate islands. they're still building it. it'll be interesting to see how that turns out.

yeh, this site shows some projects, there are even palm island(s) in the pipeline?? shit!
http://realestate.theemiratesnetwork.com/developments/dubai/palm_islands.php

Aqueous Moon
06-11-2006, 03:23 PM
They said the private islands are going for 7 mill?...I thought it would be even more than that.

WU-KILLAH
06-11-2006, 03:44 PM
Dubai recall us slavery still exist nowadays.

Prince Rai
06-11-2006, 03:46 PM
They said the private islands are going for 7 mill?...I thought it would be even more than that.

yeh does seem veryy lil amount considering..

but, dubai aint known to be over expensive..
plus they got many islands and the prices ought to cover the overall cost that it took to make those islands in the fist place.

wouldnt u want one of those??

peronally if i did have the money, i wouldnt get one :S
well i dont know

Aqueous Moon
06-11-2006, 03:48 PM
hmmm...my own private isle might be nice.

I'll just keep dreaming about that, tho....lol

Prince Rai
06-11-2006, 03:53 PM
hmmm...my own private isle might be nice.

I'll just keep dreaming about that, tho....lol

lol trueee

7milll lolll, i gta save up for candy at times..

Prolifical ENG
06-12-2006, 05:26 PM
Yeah that would be good....

"invest in land...they're not making it anymore"

I remember seeing that Tennis court and helicopter pad on that new hotel they have in Dubai

brown_dogg
06-12-2006, 06:38 PM
hotel ratings used to only go up to 5 stars, but because of a hotel in dubai, they had to give it 7 stars.

pics: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/fancyhotel.html

HANZO
06-12-2006, 06:52 PM
dubai's only good if your dubain. if you aint your just as poor as anyone else. the citizens of dubai have minimum wage of a $1000 a week. while foreign workers earn less money. most foreign workers are from india, malaysia and other eastern nations. the actual dubain population is small, but they all rich and have the top jobs. if your dubain and get married, you get a free villa, a job if you aint got one, $25000 free cash. and a bank loan if you want one, with no interest. but you got to be dubain others dont get shit. but i had it to the crown prince, when he took over dubai's income was like $3billion now it surpasses $30billion. plus all the oil money that pops out under the ground. im not surprised the city is growing so quickly, so much money and all is spent.

Aqueous Moon
06-12-2006, 10:07 PM
^ This is interesting....at least they take care of their citizens. That's more than I can say for Amerikkka.